IS THIS THE BEST SEQUEL EVER MADE IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY

IS THIS THE BEST SEQUEL EVER MADE IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY

Attached: borderlands 2.jpg (250x360, 77K)

AHEM

Attached: kYRh9HpH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I don't even know what game is that

some cash grab that retards play

Superior in every aspect

Attached: 71unPiKqjFL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 27K)

Attached: resident_evil_4-3[1].jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

fpbp

motherfucker, you stole by bait

Wrong

Attached: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (220x311, 144K)

Attached: 1528001438178.jpg (640x908, 129K)

bonerfarts

Both good games but i still got to go with Borderlands 2 as a better sequel.

This one with the NOTR expansion

t. gearbox shill

Cope

ruined three of the first four characters and made all bullets travel at 5mph, shit sequel. Krieg is the only reason to play

That would be Halo 2.

It hasn't aged that well. I went back to try to replay it the other day and I realized that the combat is slow and all the different guns start to meld together after awhile. There isn't enough skill tree diversity either. I don't know how I played so long locked into one character.

It's still a loot shooter. Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Destiny 1, Destiny 2, Anthem, and soon to be Borderlands 3 are all 0/10 games. The genre itself is irreparably bad. You cannot make a good loot shooter, full stop.

Attached: sunn.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

They're fun, user. They add the combination of what made Diablo great and changed the gameplay to be something besides spamming mouseclicks.

>worst souls game
user, you’re a fag. Go play real vidya

risk of rain is literal Yea Forumscore. how do you not know what it is when there's been constant threads for it over the years?
hell it was fucking made here

Attached: RoR chef.png (500x374, 77K)

>shooters being less mouseclick spam than RPGs

Attached: bait patrick.jpg (308x302, 24K)

Street fighter II

They're not fun, though. A shooter with no encounter design, no weapon balance, no level design, and no skillful game play isn't fun. It's everything good about shooters removed and replaced with minor dopamine rushes when your numbers get bigger.

They're bad games, objectively

It's a good game but Tina Tina prevents it from being anything above "good"

YOOOOO THAT WAS SO TOTES SICKO BACON CUPCAKEZ BAZINGA SHAWTYYYYYYY YOU DABES

Than Diablo style RPGs? Yes, easily.

It sounds like you think the game just made itself. People designed encounters, the weapons, the levels. Even if it's all procgen, there is still a lot of design work put into what is generated.

If you don't like it, that's fine. But nobody gets up in arms about Diablo 2, which has all of the issues you mentioned. Plus archaic gameplay.

>people designed the encounters, weapons, levels
Not hey didn't though. Because they game play has to be able to be designed around the constantly growing numbers. The balance between my characters strength, my weapons damage, and the enemies strength and damage cannot be designed by hand because the entire point of the genre is that those numbers are in constant flux, and they have to design those encounters to play out roughly the same no matter what.
Same with the level design.it's not like they took halo style level design and added randomized elements to it. They have to make each level as bland as possible because the games "intricacies" are all in variable stats.

Attached: sh2.jpg (356x441, 63K)

Attached: tf2.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

I only see a corpse buried among hats

FPBP

fpbp
uncultured swine

1 > 2

Nah. First game was full of variety. I beat it on multiple characters and played all the DLC. I dropped the sequel after 3 hours without seeing a non-human enemy. Boring as fuck. The PC port was dramatically better though.

game's still fun though

Nah, it's shit.
>fighting system still shit
>generic questline
>retarded dialogs with even worse voice acting
NOTR was nice, but it was surfing on the nostalgia from the first game too much.

alright you got me there.

cope

TFC was better

FPBP

it's undisputedlly Street Fighter 2, anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Attached: 11907-street-fighter-ii-the-world-warrior-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1010, 179K)

>3 hours without seeing a non-human enemy
>first enemy you encounter is a bullymong
>

Does this count or does the number of the game have to be 2?

Attached: 2019-03-25-10-52-28--1759578227.jpg (194x260, 12K)

BASED
LOOTKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1469580409685.jpg (250x250, 12K)

people who dislike borderlands have no friends

weak bait or shit taste.

Attached: eacae8def12634989e3f5f3f2c232b170c22b3bfr1-607-600v2_hq.jpg (607x600, 71K)

Has anyone played the VR version? Is it worth $30?
I haven’t played it at all but VR has made me enjoy Skyrim while I didn’t give a shit when I first played it normal.