Is FFXV the worst big budget game released in the past 10 years? How did they fuck it up so bad? Especially the combat

Is FFXV the worst big budget game released in the past 10 years? How did they fuck it up so bad? Especially the combat.

Attached: final-fantasy-15-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v8lvAq_yp_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better game than BotW.

Anything redeeming about this? I've played through every game in the series since 7 maybe 4 times each (not the 13 series) but have zero interest in ever touching this.

Is ANYTHING good? Towns, atmosphere, secrets, combat?

"I'm not getting any younger so I wanted a game where I could just hold down a button and let the game play itself. surely others feel the same way."

>Is FFXV the worst big budget game released in the past 10 years?
Assassin's Creed Unity? Fallout 76? Arkham Knight? Anthem? Battlefront 2? Battlefield 4?

>Reusing assets is the same as making a new game from scratch

I'm still mad

Attached: IMG_20190325_185305.jpg (463x306, 23K)

I liked the party chemistry, pitioss dungeon was neat and imo the music was good

Female characters are sexy and that's all.

The music was fine, but it doesn't even begin to hold a candle to the 6, 7, 10 and 13 series soundtracks

>moving goalposts

kek

Attached: 1554050281902.png (626x772, 392K)

Male Characters are sexy and that's all desu.
Tfw i want to die on his abs
Why does reality have to be so cruel?

Attached: OWO!!!.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

>goal posts

Game plays itself.
Story need external souces to make sense.
5th most grossing final fantasy despite the hype.
Shit side missons.
Empty world.
Dlc cancelled.
But most importantly not a final fantasy.
youtu.be/v8lvAq_yp_w

Why is he such a dick?

Attached: 1487984882769.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

I can't enjoy replaying this game because of the ending. Does the DLC at least deliver on the good end they had promised?

>The Villain was in the right

Attached: 1554204390372.png (1334x750, 689K)

No the good alternative timeline end was a DlC that got canned

Nope. Made it worse even when it got revealed that the there is no fate or prophecy involved. It's all just Bahamut playing games.

>How did they fuck it up so bad? Especially the combat.

it's all Tabata's fault.

It's his fault that the combat is so fucked that not even DLC could make it good.

Attached: 1538265408487.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

BARRY BARRY BARRY

he's currently serving ANOTHER 30 day ban (for evading bans) that he got yesterday

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1030, 161K)

It's shorter than XIII and the characters are chill.

That's it.

Ya mildly obsessed for constantly checking if barry is banned desu.

it just shows his character, why should people trust/believe/listen to a piece of shit that doesn't even care for basic fucking rules.

Plus if to helps gets his shitposts pruned so we can have healthy criticism about FFXV, I am all for it.

>THE PREVIOUS DIRECTOR IS OLDER THAN YOU, YOU FUCKING HACK

Eh straya internet providers are blocking Yea Forums ATM so it's possible barry will be gone forever unless he start to use proxy or similar stuff.
Not really worth obsessing.