Rune Factory

youtube.com/watch?v=0DT72fYh2Gg

Attached: 1554337045806.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCoiIuCqlGQ
perfectly-nintendo.com/nintendo-switch-list-of-games-with-english-language-option-in-japan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good morning!

Attached: rf4 margaret.png (230x385, 146K)

>Clapping and "sugoi" edition.

XIAO PAI WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

Attached: 1521388518648.jpg (600x451, 192K)

EEEEEEHHHHH?

How does Xiao feel about the fact that she's an accident?

Attached: greeting.png (2410x1440, 2.3M)

Stop going sugoi and show us the RF 5 stuff AAAH

LET ME MARRY BEST BOY PORCOLINE

Good morning? No, let's go with Bad Night instead.

Gomennasai.
*bows*

Kiel is a cute girl!

EEEH, gambatte.

Did you guys seriously expect anything more than a light tease for RF5? It's a stream for RF4 first and foremost. Any info on RF5 is probably going to be a small tidbit at the very end.

im kinda used to this since i watch fate/go streams, but god dammit even japanese stream sound the same with the sugoi spam

>Posted the stream leak

Good Lad

>hd character art
m u h

*claps*

The chat is actually the worst, because it's the same across any stream. You could easily cut together this chat and put it over the latest anime radio show and there'd be no difference.

wwwwwwwwwww

I can't wait to spend $60 on a re-release of a game that launched at $40

i don't remenber the quiz event being so long

english when?

>tfw I'll be spending $100+ to import the collector's edition.

That and the "おおおおおお", "ううおおおお", "ええええええ", "ん?!" spam.

same, i think i could go for more 300h on RF4

#SwitchRuneFuck

You can win a Switch by participating in the twitter shit. Also get a shikishi signed the seiyuu.

>that official comic with Lest in one piece swimsuit

Attached: 1488323707354.png (479x269, 152K)

KITA!

>The female VA that acts overly surprised and/or excited about everything. Usually does the majority of the talking
>The wacky "quirky" guy, sometimes in some kind of costume. May or may not be a comedian and/or a VA
>One straight man. Rarely adds anything to the streams beyond saying "Hai"
>Add a socially awkward game dev guy if the stream is related to video games.
Every Japanese stream for years, and years, and years...

So no RF5 info?

New OP...

the stream is probable going to be 1h long, the trailer feel like they are at the end.
maybe we will get a screenshot or something of RF5

The Live 2D stuff looked pretty rough

>2D portrait of Forte shook her head
That was weird

HAPPENING?

Had the same feel.

oof

>EEEEEEHHHHHHHH!
>SUGOI!!!!
>*claps*
kek

>Rune Factory 5
>2020
>Can import data from RF4
>That's it

masketta man

someone translate weeb

WHAT IT SAYIIIIING

If you have save data with 4, something ~sugoi~ will happen in 5.

>why are you complaining about a lack of graphical improvements
>adds in live2d
At least the fixed those fucking portraits I guess.

Live2d is marriage only or some shit? Or it only applies to that post marriage event menu?

you can import something from RF4 if a have a save on the switch

What is there to transfer?

Attached: big think.jpg (734x900, 266K)

That "minna de mizugi" dlc being limited to collector's box only makes me really angry, but I'm a sucker for this series.

Probably for an extra pet or something superfluous.

The additional content's gonna use Live2D portraits, but not the original content.

>4980 yen
so around 40 buck then. Fair enough

I wasn't expecting much of anything but is the info seriously just it's going to be out in 2020 and there's a save data unlock? Seriously? Not even a little actual information?

Attached: 1353102984234.png (155x157, 25K)

>The console warriors were still going at it until the thread got archived.

Attached: 64A9C8BA-FBCE-47C0-8723-6C08C7AFDF4F.jpg (474x474, 19K)

>Lest's name is actually Rest

Attached: 1463239184716.png (850x720, 390K)

i think its over, no RF5 for us.
at least it was fun to talk with you guys, i think i will get my ds and play some more rf4

sa na

That sounds fucking retarded.

WHERE THE FUCK IS RF5
THERE BETTER BE MILFS

>Faggots literally can't stop sucking dicks
>This is supposed to surprise me

Why are you even bothering to bring this shit up.

Feel like they could've at least shown some concept art or something

Please don't say bad things about my wife, she's trying her god damned best!

RF5 is next year nigger.
You can wait one more year right?
Prease understanderu sugoi!

Attached: 1554228186027.gif (500x445, 2.53M)

it was just a guy talking with a sofia roleplayer, guy was just to dense to notice it

Because he's retarded.

Well we got the release year. 2020's sooner than I was expecting. I'm glad to see a rune factory thread on Yea Forums again, though.

If the Japanese was correct you can now marry Venti

>talking for 2 hours about a port
How is is possible?

RAI
RAI
RAI!

We knew that from the very first reveal though.

RF threads aren't too rare

CAN'T MARRY SELZA

That was just snoy faggots complaining with the game as always.

Wait for July for when RF4S releases in Japan, I guess.

Because everything was dead RF wise for 6+ years.

why are they getting excited?

The 3 of them are so eccentric and loud, then there's that white haired guy who looks like he doesn't even wanna be there.

as disappointing as that it is even to me personally. Shit is a hype session primarily for RF4 so didn't really expect much but still god damn.

ravioly ravioly
something something
dragon loli

i still don't know who is he cosplaying

Maybe there will be an extra event involving 4's MC and your chosen waifu/husbando?

He's not even sitting on the sofa with them, sad.

The "awkward guy" is the game director.

Did they announce a PS4 version? perhaps allowing your partner to have extra marital relations too?

According to someone in the chat, he isn't cosplaying anyone. This costume is just his "gimmick"

Can I play Rune Factory 4 in its current state or should I wait for the re-release? Is there a better Rune Factory I could play? Just looking for something relaxing I can sink time into. I enjoyed Harvest Moon AWL and DS.

Attached: 1553886021471.jpg (937x1152, 151K)

Was he the guy whose favorite was Amber?

Attached: 1450949707090.png (750x750, 682K)

#Switch de Run Fuck

im not even surprised or confused

That's a yikes from me.

So I just caught the tail end of this. Looks like a RF4 revision and a RF5 announcement. Pretty neat, but did they mention what system it would be on?

He's a literally who utaite. Someone who does covers of songs. It's his stage outfit or whatever.

if you have a switch i would wait for the port.
if you want the best its RF4, but if want something that is stil good you can play RF3.

I rewound to see what they got excited about. The guy in the mask asked if you could marry Venti in RF4SP, and the director got really shifty and said he can't say.

PS4/Xbox

Rune Factory 3 is just as good as 4 and it's on regular DS so it's easy to emulate if you don't have one.

They changed the design of the swimsuits a little bit.
The streams are planned to happen monthly.
They teased marrying Ventus but no clear answer yet.

Emulate 3 instead and then wait for SP after you finished it. Or hop straight onto 4. The Switch version doesn't really add anything siginificant.

Runefuck for the Switch. Basically all of this was known already.

#SwitchdeRuneFUCK

Something something expect more news in the next month.

Moving portraits weren't in the 3ds game right?

sauce

Yeah, sounds weird. They probably are gonna have a lot of expressions in live2d and don't want to figure out how to add them to all the scenes from original game.

They're only for the new story content.

I don't have a Switch yet and I don't mind buying games. Seems like RF4 is the general consensus. It's availble on the Eshop, right?

Yeah but the Live3D is only going to be for the new newlyweds events apparently

is rf5 going to waste half of the game on femaleshit like 4? will the best girl continue to be unmarryable?

No, Live2D's only a few years old. It won't really be in the switch version, either, outside the marriage content as far as we know. It wasn't in any of the standard gameplay they showed during the stream.

Fuck I just missed it, what happened?

>It's fucking nothing

>Live2D's only a few years old
It's almost a decade old already.

They announced that RF4 is still just RF4 and that RF5 comes out next year

wtf groudonfags won yet again

Well then I hope RF5 is completely live2d too.

Literally nothing. No new info about 5 other than you can import save data from the switch version of 4. No new info about the new 4 version outside hinting that the dragon MIGHT be romanceable.

Nothing really. The bit of info they teased on RF5 was just the release year which we knew and there's some sort of save data unlock.

>MIGHT
NOT THIS TEASING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAH

Given the Japanese community's response to Venti being on screen coupled with his smugness I'm going to guess that she unfortunately will have some sort of romance thing. The threads will be absolutely insufferable for it for a while.

>STILL seething about this
VENTICHADS ALWAYS WIN

As long as it's her loli form and not literally marrying a giant dragon, I'm all for it.

Honestly, given that we had several years with no news, the fact that RF threads popped up every now and then throughout that entire period and sometimes maxed says a lot about how much people love RF.

Which rune would you fuck?

Attached: 1527006976449.jpg (1000x1100, 90K)

Rune Factory is literally just Harvest Moon with a fantasy aesthetic and more features. I'm not sure why Harvest Moon is the more popular of the two. I'm glad there's at least enough support to get us a new one, I didn't think it was ever going to happen.

dragon

>they teased Venti
>But not Illuminata
Not based

ENGLISH WHEN FAGGOOOOOOOOOTS

as long as it's the giant dragon and absolutely not her ugly loli form

>I'm not sure why Harvest Moon is the more popular of the two.
The main reason I've heard is that people aren't actually interested in the JRPG elements and just want a farming game, which HM is undeniably better as considering that's its entire focus.

Attached: 34763.jpg (420x490, 65K)

My wives.

Attached: 1550492685935.jpg (800x698, 272K)

>The people finally get to marry Venti
>They have to carry the whole "pedo" business from the holier-than-thou types becuase of her human form

I never thought of that.

Attached: 1554276621492.png (250x250, 45K)

I'd much rather marry the other protagonist.

oops

Attached: 1509511134468.png (800x685, 183K)

Gaius, get the pliers!

ventichads rise up

Attached: 33252397_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 1.55M)

Have they seriously teased marrying Venti? If so I might actually buy it again especially if you can import save in rf5

I HATE Sofia!

Attached: 19942750_p0.jpg (1243x796, 104K)

Why stop at Venti? Give the other Dragons loli forms too

No PS4 port no buy
I'm tired of buying Nintendo shit hardware to play RF

When is it coming out

my wife

Attached: RuneFactory4 (20).png (400x480, 135K)

The game director was asked directly and gave a non-answer

>supporting Snoy

Snoy + Epic is nothing short of a dystopian future for gaming.

>5 lets you import your waifu from 4 to get railed by the new protagonist.

Attached: pico time.jpg (1272x2296, 622K)

Is RF5 finally going to have a good artstyle?

Where was that even hinted at? Tell me, you bastard, I NEED to breed Venti.

Based Jones

Attached: D3T6cdFUIAAToos.png (600x438, 204K)

based

4SP? July 25 JP release, unannounced western release
5? "2020"

I don't mind the jrpg stuff but I didn't like having to plant shit in dungeons in the one rf game I played

We'll find out when they ACTUALLY FUCKING SHOW US LITERALLY ANYTHING REEEEEEE

Attached: 1553620114089.jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

It wasn't. The director was asked about if you could marry her, and he basically dodged the question.
You still can't marry her.

Epic Store 1 year exclusive (Also on Switch)

4 has no plots in dungeons. There are small season-locked plots around, but you can fast travel to them

Attached: cannot have.jpg (486x600, 98K)

>telling others good morning
I didn't realize I missed that so much!!!!

is that guy with the mask sick?

>he basically dodged the question.
He pushed up his glasses, slyly asked if they wanted to know, then said he can't say. If he were dodging the question in typical nip fashion it would've been more "Ahhh, well, who knows...?"

I WANT TO FUG ILLUMINATA. GIVE ME FUG.

Attached: tumblr_pj7b4eW7mj1xx0aa6o1_400[1].png (400x240, 97K)

Yeah okay I’m not getting my hopes up.

They better make the 5th game more awesome than 3 and 4 combined with a polished battle system and full size characters

Maybe that’s the plot of RF5. We’ve run out of elemental dragons, so they’ll give us a harem with all of them.

But Aquaticus will still fuck your crops.

I dunno. I’ve always felt that Harvest Moon was more about the social sim than the actual farming, especially because in so many of the games, there wasn’t much you could meaningfully do with the vegetables besides sell them. In that aspect, RF does the characters and socializing so much better that it’s mind-boggling.

The new dragon is the heart dragon. Every time you finish a romance you unlock ng+ and you need to romance everyone to unlock the final boss. Each ng+ decreases the chance that romance events will trigger

All they have to do is fix rng events and I will rebuy it

You'll rebuy it anyway

So you have the option to romance one non bachelor/bachelorette in the switch port, BUT then you must permanently remove one bachelor and bachelorette from the game. Whom do you choose?

Whomever you choose to remove becomes your default partner in RF5

THEY DIDN'T REVEAL ANY RF5 INFO, JUST SOME DUMB CASH SUCKER

Which rune factory has the witch with boobs and why haven't one of you fags modded a game to either give the bachelorettes boobs or make the other woman available for romance?

Most of the bachelorhood have boobs, they're just not disgusting cow tits. RF5 better have some kurisimasukekke though

Isn't that RF2?

nigger, they look like preteens

>Reddit has a gender swap mod but not a boob enhancement mod or "make nonbachelorettes available" mod

I hate all of you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=wCoiIuCqlGQ
Does Chiwa Saito voice FeMC?

preteens have boobs, nigger.

so can you fuck the dragon now

Yes.

Attached: 1535874038637.png (173x78, 6K)

leave me alone for fuck's sake

are...are you retarded

probably the married life thing, you will carry over the people with established relationships so you can KEK THEM ALL in rf5

>stream starts
>user is right
It made me giggle when streaming started and I read your post

Wasn't FeMC voiced by Y.aoi in 3ds version? And I'm pretty sure Chiwa Saito voiced Margaret

Y. Aoi voiced Margaret.

You have it backwards.

cope

You're probably thinking of Alicia from RF2

And there's the fucking dragon again. I almost thought it was just a meme but I guess it's official.

Attached: p.png (991x600, 1.19M)

japanese acting cringey for almost two hours

Attached: 1504616484836.png (640x478, 431K)

What is this for?

SUGOI
OHHHHHHH
SUGOI
SUGOI
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
end.

I'm pretty sure that slide's about the contents of the "drama CD" that comes in the special edition, and those are some of the characters featured on it

No, it's just that no one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Tanaka
Thai kikku

They were reading messages from the seiyuu. After Venti's was read surgical mask man asked if she could be married and director teased.

I have never seen so much crap peddled in my life. Here's a box. Here's a book. Here's a code for swimsuits.

What the fuck? RF4 was released 6 fucking years ago and it wasn't even a hit. It was worse than RF3 and RF5 is coming out next year and will most likely eclipse it in every possible way. Who in their goddamn right mind wants to have a softcore hentai collector's pack lying around their house anyway?

>it wasn't even a hit
It was the best and fastest selling title.

>not a hit
>Best selling game in the franchise
swear to god the RF3 fanboys will say anything just to try and shit on 4.

Attached: Stupendous bird gif 2.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

>Near the end it was teased for Rune Factory 4 Special that there might be a possibility of Ventuswill becoming a marriage candidate (Ventuswill has a human form not seen normally in the story), though not confirmed.

YOU BASTARDS BETTER MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: mirror.jpg (1104x1434, 286K)

If it meant getting more Dolce I'd be all for it.

Well it shouldn't have been a hit. The random event shit set the genre back 19 years.

>Human form

Thanks I hate it

Attached: 1541736564059.gif (340x355, 2M)

If you can't marry the dragon in this one I'm out

This is an anime game, not a furry degenerate trash game

It's def. 2 out of 3 of those things.

I've seen enough Japanese streams to know this is the norm.

I swear to god i'm the only one who doesn't give a shit about the damn dragon. I do hope they allow you to fug her just so people shut up about it though.

Attached: mood.gif (500x180, 8K)

Attached: Cuute.jpg (500x500, 228K)

This, I'll still marry Amber every time

Degenerate and trash? Debatable. But making it furry would make it worse than the two of those combined.
I've never really cared for the dragon either, I'm more attracted to Clorica who acts very similarly to my wife, down to loving apples and apple pie.

Attached: Clorica.png (264x504, 172K)

Sim sala bim! Sim sim sim sala bim!

Attached: 9EF2AB9A-38F0-4917-A21E-28CC2CF2C6FA.png (148x187, 44K)

People care disproportionately right now because it's literally the only new piece of information they've given us since the initial announcement, and it wasn't even a clear answer. She doesn't show up in the trailer's marriage event menu so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Think the Switch ENG version will have dual audio for 4?

Who would want a lewd woman like that as their wife?

Nah mate people always bitch about the fucking dragon, every Rune factory thread you'll get posts about it.

Attached: sluts3.gif (108x147, 284K)

yesnodefinitely

Dude, the dragon has been the greatest object of desire since release. First girl syndrome, if you will.

Some people wanted to fuck the old lady too, but they're weird.

Can you fuck the dragon or Linfa in the special edition?

So, can we fuck a dragon? Kids are still AMBERED?

I'm contrarian at soul so I can't see Venti in positive light thanks to all these thirsty fuckers.

Attached: CUTE.png (540x735, 548K)

Most of the complaints I've seen lately have been about the nurse, but that's probably my confirmation bias

perfection

So, uh. Something new about RF5?

>Pajeet my son, you must choose
>A benevolent deity with power and intelligence surpassing that of mortals, an act that would elevate the human race in the eyes of the world
>Or this random whore with big tits who can barely even speak
>.....

You can import save data from 4.

You'll be able to import save data from Rune Factory 4 Special. That's it. They didn't even seem to say what it would do.

Unironically stop 'n' swop

Venti was a mistake.

Normies always confuse me. Why do you care if one of your 30 generic anime whores isn't a generic anime whore? What, you wanted another walking anime trope that badly?

That she is

>you can fuck a butterfly
>and a fish
>and a bird
>and somewhere down the line somebody fucked a wooly
>but the fucking the dragon is not okay

>No new info about 5 other than you can import save data from the switch version of 4
That's actually pretty big
I wonder what would that entail, does it mean RF5 is about MC's kids or what

Will they finally make it where town and marriage events are random? That's literally all they need to fix.

I have no idea what you're saying, but Venti's fans will be three times as obnoxious if she's actually marriageable.

*aren't

Who cares, it'll be only a year until 5 is released anyway

a year until its released in nippon. It'll be 2021 for the western release.

2022 for Europe

>he forgot its a region free console

Does anyone know if I buy the Japanese version of RF4 on Switch if I will be able to play it in English when the western version is released?

This time, same sex marriage possible or still the same bullshit as the original game?

Attached: DEB2CD9C-6619-4CDC-82A7-C63301ECBB6E.png (314x419, 176K)

You're dreaming pretty big there. For all we know it'll be an extra scene in the intro and a couple special items.

Let me dream big, i haven't seen these games in 7 years

What game has ever done this?

I believe BotW? I could be wrong, but I know at least one Switch game did. And every Pokemon game since XY lets you do that.

No, get fucked faggot.

Attached: 1509104072281.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

When will I be able to dick Frey as Lest?

Okami

>that gay ass ribbon
Jesus christ how did they fuck up RF4's hat selection so bad?

perfectly-nintendo.com/nintendo-switch-list-of-games-with-english-language-option-in-japan/

>want to play as a lesbian
>just pick Lest and pretend he's a girl because he basically is
I know you can switch portraits later on but this works just fine

Attached: 1486832471336.png (320x237, 65K)

I don't think we will get same sex marriage, that's halal.
But at least we might get some mods like in the 3ds version.

Those are games with English options, not games that let you play in English after the English release.

>not wanting to marry a literal dragon
Fag

Just finish the game and change your portrait you homolord

I've never played one of these games before but if the general outcry of the community is "Why can't we fuck a dragon?", then I think this might be worth a shot.

Attached: 190cqpl1blaknjpg.jpg (800x800, 102K)

Me

Attached: 16E7B197-EE99-4B85-93FD-E0BCA57E00F3.png (140x182, 9K)

She's such a mediocre character that I think half of the people complaining about it are just bandwagoning for the fun of it. Her human loli form isn't even any good. But maybe I'm just jaded since I wasn't a fan of how much the game forced it down my throat that I should care about her.

So I guess I'm not the only one. I always found it weird how stubborn every character was over her being gone and just refused to move on. It felt like the game screaming "NO THERE HAS TO BE A HAPPY END"