So can someone explain HOW the Spyware accusations got "debunked"...

So can someone explain HOW the Spyware accusations got "debunked"? I put that in quotations as the shills LOVE to say "Debunked" every time this is brought up like a buzzword.

Attached: epicgamestorespyware.png (850x761, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/BORDERCHAD /
forum.facepunch.com/general/bvnqr/Epic-Games-Store-Is-Shit-But-It-s-Not-Spyware/1/
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4915c919-da50-4f45-8998-239da5f6eb2d/createfile-operation-confused?forum=procmon
docs.microsoft.com/fi-fi/windows/desktop/api/fileapi/nf-fileapi-createfilea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't get debunked, they just said they weren't spying. It's bullshit, but I believe it.

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna it pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAAA

Attached: fhtk.png (701x649, 21K)

>discord

I bet that is a tranny. When a tranny has power in a discord server they become more facist than /pol/ will ever be.

Do you wear tinfoil?

Do you take HRT?

It's quite simple, people who knew what they were talking about looked at the allegations then explained in plain english how they were wrong.

Attached: 1554364682503.png (850x1060, 1.01M)

Repost this webm on EVERY epic-related thread.

Attached: 1554349639255.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

Whatever you say Chang.

Why would anyone invite a tranny to their servers? let alone make a mod out of them

I don't even know what that means. I'd assume you're calling me a tranny though since you seem to think everyone you might not like is a tranny.

A webm of nothing? For what purpose?
Or do you just like spreading lies to push your own bullshit narrative?

Internet is such a fucking joke nowadays.
People who deserve to be gutted are given power over speech.
This new generation is unironically fucked beyond saving.

It happens a lot more than you think. You let them in and they start small. Soon they gain mod status they start ramping up. Then they start banning everyone who bantz on them, then they start changing rules, then they start enforcing shit on people. Soon the whole discord is locked down and any opposing thought is witch hunted and banned and it becomes another hugbox for their shit political action.
Seen it to many times to count at this point. They even tried turning Switch CFW and hacking in to a Trump protest in one server.

>dickscord

>Yea Forums complaining about Epic being spyware when they use Discord, actual spyware

Every program does that at least.
No I won't post a webm running other programs, just trust me dude.

>NO U!
cheap chinese tricks

They got caught redhanded reading config-files with your personal info in a competitors product without informing the user so they can straight up circumvent the more secure steam api. That's more than enough bullshit.

Damn, Epic is already hiring the spin doctors, huh?

Attached: 1314304254632.png (241x230, 20K)

Steam goes through Steam files too, both are spyware.

>I not a tranny i sware stop beeing menneeee to em dey dont shit up any and all discord servers with their fucking identity politcs and generally make people want to fucking string them up

Attached: 1545905236738.png (700x700, 271K)

>Steam goes through its own files
No shit retard.

It also goes through everyone else's files.

Attached: Steam.png (623x315, 82K)

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

>Chink cockroach still posting the poorly made edit

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/BORDERCHAD /

>create file -> discord.exe
Are you ok buddy?

rich presence dumbass

They weren't "debunked" really. The thing is, they pre-emptively scour this data, and don't send it anywhere until you click accept.
uplay does this if you try to import your friends list, EA does it with apex legends. epic just seems to get all the flak because they're moneyhatting games. It's not right, and it's incredibly scummy they collect this data without your consent, but they're not actually sending it anywhere without your consent, because that would be incredibly, incredibly illegal.

>I put that in quotations as the shills LOVE to say "Debunked" every time this is brought up like a buzzword.

haha maybe try not to be a conspiracy theories loonie?

forum.facepunch.com/general/bvnqr/Epic-Games-Store-Is-Shit-But-It-s-Not-Spyware/1/

I may be wrong, but isn't that just tied to linking between accounts.

None of this addresses Epic directly accessing steams files. It's just a bunch of drivel that anyone who has taken more than a year of CSC in College would understand.

I stop coming to this website for 7 months and it’s become even more shit. Wow.

>it looks through your installed programs and information without telling the user and sends the data to unspecified servers
>but its totally not spyware guys, we swear

If a nigger went into a house party you were throwing and started screaming about how everyone should start stealing your stuff would you say "BASED! KEEP EXCERCISING YOUR FREE SPEECH!"

Attached: 5.png (212x236, 7K)

Create file doesn't do what you think it does brainlet.

Fuck you cunts are dumb.

social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4915c919-da50-4f45-8998-239da5f6eb2d/createfile-operation-confused?forum=procmon

>The CreateFile function is used to open existing files.

>didn't read the post

Because they are the only ones that are willing to work for free

pirates are such pussies
>p-please d-don't take away my toys
>d-don't remind me there's consequences for my actions...

You wish we were like that

>reading executable
are you ok buddy?

You are like that.

Stupid like that? Nah.

that's what's in the post Chang.

Protip: /pol/ IS the trannies

>t-that'll show those greedy corporations...heh...once and for all they will stop those evil practices
>n-no stop I pirated it to save gaming why isn't it getting better?
pirates are pussies & retarded children

Any more wild fantasies you have?

Only if they get me more replies as limp wristed as this one.

Even if it was debunked, which it isn't since it tears through other files without consent first.
Tim has proven himself such a greasy fuck that at this point Epic could say the sky is blue and water is wet and no one would believe it until he is gone.

I'm fine, but apparently you're all kinds of handicapped.

How about you do some actual fucking research into the bullshit you're spouting and get back to us so you can actually partake in the conversation without making a total ass of yourself.

>I'm fine
The rest of the post says otherwise

>niggers
>posts furshit
Niggers are better than furries tho

Which part user?
The parts where i've contradicted you and proven you full of shit and lacking even a basic understanding?
I thought those parts were pretty good, made it pretty easy to discount anything you had to say.

Epic honestly has some of the worst guerrilla marketing I have ever seen.

docs.microsoft.com/fi-fi/windows/desktop/api/fileapi/nf-fileapi-createfilea

Read the first sentence

Im not disagreeing, this just makes my question more pertinent
why would you invite and flirt with trannies like that? by the very definition they are mentallt ill, the ones on medication unstable on top of that
I guess its because , that or they got baited into the boypussi meme

Attached: 1553186981283.png (627x866, 92K)

>proven
huh, where?

Yeah, it opens a file, which is exactly what Steam does.

Which part did you not understand user?

What's the first word?

Damn dude stand your ground a little. You look like a huge wet rag.

Something completely irrelevant because that's not what Steam is doing fucktard.

As I said, the fact that I had to point out even the fucking basics to your retarded ass speaks volumes, now fuck off and learn what it is your spouting.

>epic games

Attached: 1554375504085.jpg (575x411, 41K)

That's not what I asked retard

Why can't we just kill all trannies? The fcuk with the world. This this just against the nature.

>completely irrelevant
In what way beyond ruining your narrative?

What am I supposed to be seeing here? A scan of files? Do you at least check whether not any kind of data packages are being sent anywhere or is it all purely local?

Go and look at the process monitor again dumbass.

With the education i've given you and that wonderful brain of yours i'm sure you can figure it out.

If not, see me after class.

Okay, tell me more. What else is it doing there?

Skimming/syncing friends list and other game data, apparently. Even if you haven't opted in, it does it as a matter of course.

Talking about the steam version

That's what i'm talking about.
Steam pinches data from Discord (and vice versa fyi) without your permission for them to even interact.

Notice how all the paid shills that used to spam fornite crap now spam stuff about egs?

I can't anything on this anywhere. You sure?

holy shit, piratecuck got anally penetrated

yeah dude steam totally steals data
believe me :^)

Also that data is stored on the .exe?

>some other programs people have called out for anti-consumer practices along with privacy and possible security issues do similar stuff too

BTFO, how will anti-Epic conspiracy theorists alt-right incels ever recover?

I mean in steam's case it could that whole scanning for cheating programs and all that jazz. Maybe. I mean what could Valve gain from scanning for anything else?

This is very different discord and steam are partners, not competitors

Anyone who thinks EGS is spying on you more than Steam, Origin or Uplay is 100% certified retard.

>discord and steam are partners

>japs locale
FUCKING WEEBS

It's mostly likely examining the exe to determine what version it is, and from that it knows where else to look for the relevant files.

This.
I have the certifications to prove it.

Attached: apple bear.jpg (600x433, 51K)