Wtf bro's, they're taking over and won't stop

Wtf bro's, they're taking over and won't stop

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-125943.jpg (1390x1881, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitgirl-repacks.site
engadget.com/2018/10/03/streaming-exclusives-may-have-revived-piracy/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna it pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAA

Attached: fhtk.png (701x649, 21K)

If you actually buy games, you're an idiot.

Epic seems like it could possibly be menacing to Steam, but it has to make something people actually want exclusive soon because it's overextending hard.

>Tim personally paying for my free pirated copy
based

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

You can blame Fortnite for this bullshit. It made them billions literally two weeks.

Jesus, why are mods always such fucking fags

By now I do think that Sweeny is just trying to bloat up the worth of his company as much as possible before cashing out on Tencent. Nobody sane can seriously think that paying millions while getting nothing back will somehow work in the long run.

Lol is that a discord mod?

This is the golden age of piracy. The retarded chinks are paying for games. Now even the normies can pirate shit without bad fee-fees.

Attached: 1517444867522.png (822x1000, 53K)

Watch out guys, we've got a badass mod here.

>imagine actually using dis*ord

>PC gaming will be destroyed by platform wars in your lifetime
based

Normalfags don't pirate retards. So many casuals on PC that think torrenting is hard, heck many pc users haven't even built their pc and just got it prebuilt

the autists that will destroy it

mah secrets
fuckin virgins, just play games

Why are people mad about this?

Is competition to Steam not what people have been asking for since forever?

Are you retarded? Where is the connection between building your pc and using torrent?
I pirated long before i even knew how to build my own pc. Same with several of my friends.

Soon the normies will find out. If piracy hits the mainstream then there will be even more torrent guides on yt.

Thanks for paying for my copy, Tim!

Attached: e7a[1].jpg (680x335, 43K)

>sign exclusives, even for games already on Steam
Why would anyone support a practice like that? It's one thing to sign exclusives for coming up games, it is another if a game is said to release on one platform only for someone else to scoop it up for themselves.

They should offer competition via making a better overall storefront than steam, not exclusives.

Attached: Alex.jpg (968x681, 43K)

A monopoly is not competition.
Jesus, what did you people even do in schools?

whos more pathetic, the cuck or the mod

We wanted competition, not console style exclusives. No one complained about GOG for a reason.

No thanks, pal. We're fine being acknowledged as a nuisance and not as an actual threat to suits.

Can they bring Bloodborne to PC already?

Based Epic, now us pc gamers can engage in console war bullshit all on the same platform!

are the prices lower for consumers because of it? no
are there now more games to choose from? no

fuck you, Gook McChink

>Where is the connection between building your pc and using torrent
Laziness. Building a pc isn't hard at all, little kids have done it. But lazy retarded people get put off by this and over pay on prebuilts. The same fags too lazy to torrent shit and think it's difficult.

Underrated.

>Origin comes out
>people are upset, get madder when things like ME3 won't release on Steam despite ME1 & 2 being there
>tell EA to fuck off and mock their shitty launcher full of trash games

>Epic launches this trash
>constant shillery in its favor

Daily reminder that being a professional troll is an actual job for some Chinamen. Look up the 50 Cent Party and ask whether it would be impossible to hire people like that for shilling your known spyware launcher.

>They should offer competition via making a better overall storefront than steam, not exclusives.
Why?

It's not a monopoly, you moron.

But Steam held the monopoly?

With consoles I can sorta sempathize; there's a $300 barrier to entry. Epic store is a free piece of software.

What's the barrier? A few less mb free on your hard drive?

was gonna say if you'll ever have sex you're an idiot, but you're safe

Yeah, how silly, why would us consumers care about better services? Just be happy that someone got paid for something!

I thought PC gaming was about having options? Kek seems they loved steam cock this much. I remember when/v/ was pro piracy but this situation reveals they always preferred giving steam money over piracy

Attached: 1492867269361.png (500x600, 258K)

Reminder that papa Tencent pays a minimum sales guarantee and thus by buying Epic exclusive games you're DIRECTLY supporting the chinks.

I'm just asking why Epic should do that? What's good for you doesn't factor into all of this - from a business standpoint there isn't a reason for Epic to not do this.

Why would you support closed software on PC of all places? That's what exclusivity does. That and it fragments player bases and potential losses of sales (Which is covered short term by Epic's payment to publishers but not long term). Steam isn't innocent in this but at least nowhere do they force developers to stay on their platform, they offer a wide variety of games and let the consumer themselves decide on what they should have. All Epic has to do is make their storefront offer shit that steam doesn't have, not go backwards and work their way up to modern steam while snagging games to be on their launcher only.

I want to use a storefront because they offer better service, not because they are gatekeeping games I want.

A monopoly exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity.
Even if the exclusive is timed, just being the sole distributor with control of the distribution makes it a monopoly.
Education motherfucker? Do you has it?

Then it's time to get the government involved. These are monopoly practices. Literally. It's how monopolies of old worked.

China will grow larger.

Both steam and epic are stupid, where my disc chads at?

>But Steam held the monopoly?
They didn't the Developers and Publishers are free ship their products to any distributor and they are not legally obligated to only provide for one.

>What's good for you doesn't factor into all of this
Oh, we fucking agree on that, bootlicker

Attached: 90A088C75BE94DE892367474EDA9A288.jpg (854x480, 76K)

Except that it does. Gaben was right when he said that piracy is not a monetary but a service problem. Currently Epic is providing a worse service then pirates.

i'm a complete steamfag but why the fuck would the government get involved

These are monopolistic practices lad. He's not trying to cash out, he's trying to kill competition and then make sure nobody can compete when they're the only one left. This shit I'd literally illegal.

the guy spamming it every thread

>posting this constantly as if some discord server mod that probably isn't even hired by the devs and is just a volunteer means absofuckinglutely anything
yikey wikies

Anti-Competitive practices are illegal and Epic should be audited.

>What's the barrier?
Not wanting to encourage them to sell full price even months after release for a game that barely sold. Not wanting a future where actual competition couldn't exist because no third party key retailers
Not wanting to encourage shitty business practices
Not wanting to install a messy shady client

>Steam monopoly
How many Cheng. Answer for once.

Attached: Monopoly.jpg (500x372, 55K)

>buy disk
>still need to authenticate and launch through steam

It's not fair bros! I just want steam games, is that too much to ask for!

Tim sweaty doenst realize that I don't give a shit about his store

Forcing people to use your store isint competition. Epics store is barren as fuck and its 2019. Theh had the fucking gall to say its gonna take 6 months to add a fucking wishlist and shopping cart.

>inb4 hurrrr steam was barebones when it launched

Thats cause there was literally no bar set as standard

But of course he wont stop buying exclusives even though he promised otherwise.
What a snake.

Attached: epic.jpg (1366x4789, 1.23M)

Borderlands fans confirmed for giant betacucks

RIP Steam Monopoly

Attached: Korea.png (513x469, 458K)

I would kill for an actual competitive alternative to steam. GOG is great but it doesn't have the same power as Steam by design which I am ok with. Epic had a chance to do it but they are going about it the worst way possible.

People will only hate them for this shit more and more, because their store is complete garbage. They're literally forcing people to use it.

Yea Forums is so fucking dramatic.

Exclusives are not a monopoly by any means. If Epic was signing exclusive deals with 50%+ of the games coming out then there would be a problem.

Consoles have been doing this for decades. Welcome to capitalism.

lmao time to sue Mcdonalds because they have a monopoly on Big Macs.

I find it really weird how Valve apparently doesn't have clients sign contracts that binds their games to the store for the duration of the licence or something.
I mean in physical retail it's a pretty damn common thing, considering no store wants to physically pay for all the inventory only to lose the rights to sell the shit after the fact and then standing with either half an investment or no investment.

Dude's a lying scumbag all around. How anyone above the mental age of a 12 year old trust, let alone defends him is something I hopefully never understand.

Attached: 1553897065738.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

Because monopolies are illegal nigger what the fuck.

>a better deal
isn't it literally worse in every aspect? muricans still pay 60$ amd everyone else has to pay that too since no localized prices. games are half the price for eastern europe and south america on steam

This development with Epic is a recent occurance.

Markets don't immediately flip on a dime.

Valve and Epic boards are looking for ways to one-up each other as we speak. But to do this means to look at long-term business strategies. Neither camp is resting on their laurals and expecting to magically come out on top.

>first party exclusive product is the same as signing exclusivity to a third party product that was being sold on multiple storefronts already
Retard.

Vavle is paying devs to stay independent and not to rely on exclusivity contracts.

Attached: 1554330320024.png (613x979, 77K)

nice circular logic, but before even getting there you would have to explain how this is a monopoly

Is Mcdonalds paying the guy who invented the whooper to remove it from Burger Kings menu and make it their own nigger?
HOW MANY CONSOLES REMOVED GAMES FROM COMPETITOR STORES?

>EGS doesn't have exclusives. Will you use our store?
>WTF why would I when I have Steam?
>EGS has bought some exclusives. Will you use our store now?
>WTF why are you using such underhanded methods to compete with steam, botnet, chink slave, REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1478141990697.gif (500x500, 868K)

Then use both?

What does that one have to do with Borderlands in the slightest? I have an inkling of where it is from and it doesn't have to do with Borderlands at all.

Can't tell who the bigger fag is, the cuck who presented his anus to a fucking discord mod, or the guy who's a fucking discord mod

Attached: 1554081391924.jpg (464x577, 52K)

If it's already been available on steam, how can it then be an exclusive? So they're gonna pay a shitload of money for games already on steam? Seems kinda pointless unless they just mean like what they did with Metro

They are the sole creators and holders of the rights of the "product" called "Big Mac". They can give a license for another store to sell them but they choose not to, the difference is there is no binding legal obligation for them to do so.
Go to be Jim, your retard is showing.

Sacrifice yourself to do fuckall. Good job, drone.

>Using extreme amounts of money to operate at a severe loss so that competition can no longer compete, forcing them to either sell out to you or close shop completely resulting in you being the sole supplier. Also using that extreme amount of money to remove product from your competition.
Monopolies 101.

baste

>Why would you support closed software on PC of all places?
Because that's how it rolls. I'd love it if everything on my computer was open source but that's not the reality we live in. Neither Steam nor Epic's thing are open source either way.

>That's what exclusivity does.
Yeah. It sucks when Epic does it, and it sucks when Steam does it or does it not count when a game forces you to use steam and offers you no alternative?

> That and it fragments player bases
Only if it needs to use that launcher for matchmaking. Unless, of course, buying a game from another retailer also "fractures the player base" I'm not seeing your point.

>at least nowhere do they force developers to stay on their platform
Yes, because some epic games employee put a shotgun to Randy Pitchford's temple and told him to sign the exclusivity deal. It's definitely force and not a business decision.

>All Epic has to do is make their storefront offer shit that steam doesn't have, not go backwards and work their way up to modern steam while snagging games to be on their launcher only.
That's a really bad strategy if your goal is to take over the market. The fact is that exclusives are something Epic can afford to do, and will allow their platform to grow faster than trying to tweak the UI to be nicer than Steam's or whatever bullshit. Doing it your way doesn't get people into the metaphorical store.

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

Literally references Borderlands server in the image you retard

so why is EGS using such underhanded methods to compete?

It's almost as if no one needs their garbage store or cares about it.

>spoiler
They are free to sell it wherever they want. If they choose steam to be their sole storefront, that's up to them. What Epic is doing is forcing them to be exclusive.

With binding to the store I didn't mean exclusivity by the way, I just meant that they won't be able to simply pull out and abandon the store.

I didn't realize epic was holding devs at gunpoint to sign exclusivity contracts or else.

>Welcome to capitalism.
Unregulated and completely free capitalism leads in exact same direction as commie shenanigans - stagnation and painful death.

based
keep seething chang

It means that they'll remove it from steam to have it exclusivley on EGS in the future.

>5 points have been deducted from your social credit score

Attached: 2400.jpg (700x420, 27K)

>no one cares about it
Strange. I keep seeing hundreds of EGS vs Steam threads daily on this shithole of a website.

Do you have brain damage? Were you dropped a child?

>There are people who support this balding downie looking Chink slave

Attached: 1551832863343.jpg (215x204, 6K)

Which is an extremely underhanded scummy tactic that overall fucks over consumers.

>We pay people to get their games to ourselves
>We pay people so they can make good games for whoever wants them
I thought commies were supposed to be going for the collective good and capitalists were supposed to be greedy?

>be the sole distributor of a product due to having legal constraints and can take criminal action to anyone that sells said product that is not you

So does it work or am I chang? Can't have both. I didn't expect higher brain function from you and I'm still shocked.

N-no great leader Xi. I promise not to distribute materials that show everyone what we're doing inside. For reals this time.

Attached: China's surveillance cameras can recognize you(1).webm (426x240, 2.85M)

Hello, I'm an investor from the People's Republic of China and I will no longer be running advertisements on this website.

who cares?
If it means they take trash games off steam, that's a good thing.
literally who gives a fuck about bordershit?

Reminder that you look like a massive faggot for presenting yourself as being "hyped" for a game, then publicly announcing you're going to pirate as a way of protest or display of disappointment.

you can still be a chink without living in your shithole
amazing, i know, i wish it wasn't possible too

Fuck China, the last Emperor is long gone. Now it's only dog eating rats.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (700x859, 106K)

Do you have an arguement? Were dropped

hey guys, tim swiney here
just wanted to thank you for your continued support of my platform, the epic games store!
hope you're ready for the new batch of games next week, which are all steam games but i paid the devs to take them down from there and put it on our great store!
as always, ignore anyone who claims my store is spying on you, and game on!

Attached: tim swiney.png (423x576, 108K)

Well then if there are chinks posting here without being in china then you're wasting everyone's time with the retarded spam.

haha
who even uses the epic store

if they get bloodborne they will win

>chinko dumbass has no argument or rebuke to an objective explanation of the term and how it applies
>has to default to base insult without any bite
Should have payed for a better school Mr.Lee.

It's better for the devs since Epic takes less per sale then valve. Then, the logic following that would be if the devs make more money, they can support their games longer/make new games

Again, is someone from Epic going around with a shotgun and threatening to pull the trigger if they don't switch only to the epic games store? Are publishers waking up with horse heads in their beds if they don't become epic games exclusives?

Because Epic isn't forcing them to do anything. They're saying "hey if you use only our store, we'll give you cash" and they're going "okay sure." The publishers are allowed to say no to this offer.

Epic isn't forcing anyone to do it. They're voluntarily taking the deal.

I do. Gonna play some free The Witness today.

and you know all of these things are actually happening? epic is using "extreme" amounts of money, operating at a severe loss, nobody else is able to compete anymore, valve is at risk of having to selling out/close shop?
also don't forget, we aren't talking about video games as a whole, but a few of them. you can still get thousands of games on steam and elsewhere and there's no end to that in sight.
but let's just assume all of that is true and epic somehow manages to be the only supplier of video games on earth, what's the worst thing that could possibly happen?

>Building a pc isn't hard at all,
Maybe people don’t want to go full geek, and build a PC

Maybe people just want a more practical version of consoles, that enables all the functions of a regular computer while allowing them to play games at the same time.

It keeps skilled PC builders employed and allows them to make a living doing their passion.

Because you literally don’t need to know 90% of the shit required to build a PC to play mainstream games like Fortnite, WoW, Overwatch etc at decent frame rates.

Stop being an elitist asshole.

Eventually it just means Valve will slash their cut from 25% to 20% and then all games will be on Steam again

That would imply that China finally had complete revenge against the Japs

Individual developers have no say in it, it is just publishers taking the deal.

whos taking over? Pirates?

Exclusivity is retarded. It was retarded with Microsoft Store and it is retarded with Epic store. Hopefully devs will see reason, but I wouldn't count on it.

Fuck me, now I have to pirate shit again after over a decade of happily having my games in one place, nice and conveniently. Luckily none of the games currently marketed as exclusive are really important or worth playing, but I fear for the future..

Attached: action_potential.png (524x517, 26K)

yeah and the devs/publishers own their games and can give their license to whatever store they want

this

>Building a pc isn't hard at all
Not anymore. We're in the age of utmost tech illiteracy where plug'n'play is a concept too hard to understadn for the majority.

Attached: whiz kid.png (500x646, 235K)

>skilled PC builders employed
Or you know maybe get a better job like being a hardware engineer instead of still refurbished rigs from your basement

>on a public road.
>better ai amd camera quality than US traffic cams
>"b-but ma f-reedom. P-public c-cameras are tyrannical!!!!"
Grow up.
China is more of a first world country than US now. I went to Shanghai last year literally the best city I've seen. Everything was futuristic while New York City is a shit down with broken infrastructure and druggies and poop in places.

This. They made a fucking fortune off a mediocre live service battle royale, so now they have a massive ability to undermine your power as a consumer.

How indecisive can this man be? First he says that he'd stop doing this crap after some time, then he says he'll continue doing this bullshit in direct contradiction to before. It's like when he said he doesn't take orders from the chinks at Tencent, but then a couple of weeks later said that Tencent is their most important voice on the board or someshit like that.

Attached: tim sweeney.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

>chinks paying for games

do you think russians do too?

Genuine question, are you autistic? Does not having your games all in one launcher really cause you to sperg this much?

I support what Epic is doing. Mostly because I consider gaming consumers some of the lowest scum on the planet and I'd much rather support the welfare of developers actually putting in the work to create new games, than fickle morons who don't understand even the first thing about development.

Epic is not doing anything even the least bit wrong. Developers are free to sell their game where and how they choose, and if Epic is offering them a better deal then they are right to take it. The only reason Epic is even able to poach exclusives at all, is because developers are unhappy with Steam. Epic taking exclusives puts pressure on Valve to improve their service or risk losing more and more games, leaving them with only the great quantities of shovelware that get uploaded every day. Retail sales are a two-way street; you can't fuck with your suppliers forever, or eventually someone will come around offering them something better.

"W-well we don't like what Epic is doing, so we're not going to use it at all, see how the devs like that!" Yeah, okay. Good luck with that. I'm not the least bit worried though, because gamers are the most weak, stupid and unprincipled pieces of shit in the world. They can't even stop a single thing they don't want from happening, they just keep right on buying anyway. 10 years ago, paid DLC was an outrage, now people actively look forward to it. Day 1 DLC was the worst thing ever, now every big game launches with a MTX store. Early Access was the herald of gaming's death, now people accept it as a fact of life.

All that matters in the end is access to new software. Consumers will endure any abuse, any humiliation, to play a hyped new game. Tim Sweeney is banking on the flightiness and impotence of gamers and competing for the attention of developers instead, and he will probably succeed unless Valve gives in and starts trying.

This is an automated message to the Epic launcher users in this thread, your presence here has been noted and your social credit scores are being adjusted accordingly

Attached: 5ab1559af1969.jpg (505x318, 73K)

>>"b-but ma f-reedom. P-public c-cameras are tyrannical!!!!"
>Grow up

Attached: benefit.jpg (300x392, 33K)

Yeah, hence why my post only refers to publishers and not developers. What's your point? That publishers are going to behave like publishers? That publishers get to decide where the game gets published? That developers tend to have little control over the marketing and sales of their products. These are all true things, and they've been true for decades.

the people replying to it

Not at all, I have blizzard launcher and GoG as well for older games. I just don't like communists or the practice of exclusivity. It's detrimental for the users overall.

Attached: 1499535217822.jpg (400x300, 33K)

lul

>HAHAHA YES I AM DESTROYING THE GAME COMPANIES THAT SIGN WITH EPIC BY PIRATING THE GAMES HAHAHAHA
>W-WAIT THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN N-NO WTF H-HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I PIRATED THE GAME!!!
>N-NO DONT SIGN THAT CONTRACT

desu at this point I'm pretty convinced everyone who is saying "they can 'finally' pirate games" have just been nigger or jew pirates since forever and are just coming out now to try to push that shit.

Attached: IMG_20190404_090008_901.jpg (777x1280, 137K)

its all because of niggers.

Yes but when a distributor has a legal control to have a product to be only sold by them, that's a monopoly.
In effect while the agreement is in effect even the manufacturer has no legal rights over the sale and distribution of the product, they themselves can get sued.

Just because the druggies are in labor camps, doesn't mean the society isn't fucked, you underage brainlet.

@457264673
>welfare of developers
The welfare of publishers.
Didn't read the rest lmao.

Yeah, we do it frequently

>Yea Forums: "Haha I'm going to fuck up all these companies by pirating their games fuck you EPICCCCC"
>also Yea Forums: "Piracy doesn't hurt sales. In fact studies show it helps them"

Yeah okay keep making lies about having all that while you keep screaming about not being able to remain loyal to one launcher because games you'd complain about aren't on the same monopoly you enjoy using.

I find it funny that the second filthy C*lifornians take over Sony, they are immediately best friends with China and giving them Snoy games to the Epic Store. When can we nuke C*lifornia and the commies that live there?

Last Light sold like shit at launch on steam.

>more then LL
>not even redux
kek, thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 4kAnx.jpg (233x216, 5K)

And they apparently have for a long time, if the date of the article is anything to go by. This is not in repsonse to Epic, this in itself proves that Valve does not want a monopoly, only the best for the consumer.

>borderlands 3
>not waiting for the steam sale 6 months later when it releases on steam
lol

>studies show that piracy even helps companies
>companies claim that every pirate is a lost sale
Yea Forumstards getting played like always.

Didn't Last Light sell like like 25k on Steam? That means Redux sold 65k at most on the Epic store when the previous Metro game sold 1.5 million. That's a 96% drop in sales.

None of this boycott shit matters because PC gamers are spineless and will cave to buy their favorite games anyways.

>he posted another one of those images again
All those articles leave out one thing, Epic originally said it sold better then Last Light's LAUNCH sales. Like no shit, Last Lights launch was shit in terms of sales. Also they aren't even talking about the Redux version which did sell a ton over time, no, they're talking about the ORIGINAL Last Light. Now take how poorly it did at launch and times it by 2.5 like all the other articles say, and you still have poor sales.

WHERE ARE THE NUMBERS

lol they know the whales are still on steam
>let's just fucking make all the not-crappy games on steam exclusive to our store
>then we're the monopoly fufufufufufufu

The problem is that Epic are throwing so much money at the publishers to get them in their store the publishers have said that they don't even need their games to sell well for it to be a good deal. Consumers can't do anything to stop this until Epic stops throwing money around, which won't happen while every 13 year old in the world is using their moms credit card on Fortnite.

>Yeah okay keep making lies about having all that
And you call other people autistic? Jeez.

Attached: 1475179644015.jpg (814x880, 111K)

People who use pc for gaming have a basic knowledge on pirating or torrent

Once piracy hits the mainstream then there will be more legislation and take downs. Look at napster.

At least have the balls to actually reply user.
You replying to no one at this point just to make yourself feel better.

How is being forced to use Epic to play certain games a choice?

Well, ""THEY"" want to destroy the industry. Like already written, very likely that it's all part of US vs China trade war.

Based.
Steam also can't do anything about it because any change to it's terms would hit their profits more then any poaching from Epic.
Steam is literally too fat to defend it self.

>EPIG STEALS YOUR DATA!!!!
>oh shit man wtf I'm not touching that chunk spyware bullshit
>turns out epic literally only steals the data from steam that it's stolen from you already
>no one mad at steam
>everyone mad at epic
so... this didn't open anyone elses eyes? or are you to corporate cucked to leave steam? I'm personally moving to gog unless a game is EXCLUSIVELY on steam, which happens alot, but it's ok because it's Lord gaben the man who made half life decades ago.

Attached: IMG_20190325_153321_897.jpg (1280x428, 87K)

I'll pirate their exclusives if only for the simple fact that Epic seems to be in the business of specifically inconveniencing me. Because they've left me no recourse other than to use their shady client, fuck off for a year, or pirate the game. It's not even a money consideration at this point.

>Last Light, not Redux, sold 20,000 copies on Steam
>With significantly more hype and two years of E3 wankery, Exodus sold 50,000 copies
WORTH THE MONEY INVESTED INTO MARKETING FOR SURE

Attached: 1553430505205.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

previous metro game was given out for free but yeah, last light did worse than the first one, what a sly thing to compare it to LL

Well it isn't having the sales like steam so it has to do a stupid gimmick to get people

Same. I stopped pirating completely because steam made it more convenient. Now I'm going to pirate every single game epic buys with their dirty chinese bugman money out of pure spite.

>metro last light makes more metro fans
>they get hyped for next game
>it releases exclusively on epic
>hurr it sold more than the last one lololololol
did you guys know that MHW sold more than MH4U did?

Not only that, but tencent has infinite money from all the bug-people in their own country. The videogame medium is pretty much set for a crash course. Developers don't even need to make good games anymore. Look at all the exclusive moviegame publishing that Sony put through the ps3 and ps4 - subpar games made for the mass consumer market. All of them are forgotten nowadays. It's indicative that they want to reach the same audience with the epic store now. In any case, who gives a shit? They already got the money.

how is it legal control then? there's a contract between epic and the publishers that the publishers won't give anyone else the license to sell their games. if that contract itself is monopolistic, then it's not legal, i.e. no "legal control". i guess we'll see.

Pirate it because Epic already paid the publishers for you.

That's not how it works, Chang.

Attached: epic shill behind the screen.jpg (800x764, 254K)

Imagine being a nigger

The cuck. Mods being a prick too but can fall back on TOS if they even say what he claims.

>will you go to my ice cream shop?
>why would i when i have this other shop i like more?
>i paid all the furnishers so they won't deliver the ingredients to make ice cream to the other shop. will you use our shop now?

Attached: 1513283470088.png (500x505, 283K)

Not giving the chinese any more of my data.

Attached: u want mirrion dorrar.jpg (440x615, 86K)

It's already fucking impossible in any civilized 1st world country. You have to setup a VPN so your provider won't fuck you in the ass.

Attached: tumblr_od7rrscS6D1r7l9yvo1_540.jpg (540x377, 27K)

Fuck valve, fuck gabe, fuck Epic, and fuck Tim Sweeney

Attached: 1548806163619.png (700x630, 408K)

this exactly. it's now up to the consumers to tell epic to fuck off

>96% drop in sales

Attached: samuelhydeberg.gif (445x250, 2.18M)

Fucking retard

so how much did it sold?

i've been waiting for an answer for weeks
could it be that it sold fuck all?

I have a question, will I be able to buy Borderlands 3 on GOG?
if so:
will I still have to download Epic games launcher to launch the game?
if not:
isn't this what you're arguing about steam?
at least i can buy the game in a different store and use steam as a launcher with it's convenient features rather than the featureless ebin gayms lawn chair

Seriously, who cares about the Borderlands 3 situation? Gearbox can shoot themselves in the foot by ruining their initial sales, and we can just get it 6 months later on Steam. This 'issue' is really only an issue if you don't have the integrity to wait 6 months extra on a game because you don't support the bullshit they're trying to feed you.

Have some restraint. Make them regret trying to strong-arm their customers.

>food analogy
>incorrect food analogy to top it off
what a retarded exageration. I didn't know steam can't sell games anymore.
it'd be more like
>come to my icecream shop
>no I like other one better
>we have a new flavor the other shop doesn't have
>oh ok sure then

Attached: IMG_20190330_144829_360.jpg (947x1280, 92K)

Daily reminder exclusive games are for console losers DO NOT SUPPORT EPIC IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!

The worst part about this is that Epic cuts the price of the Unreal engine in half for people who make their games Epic exclusive

>But why is that bad?

It completely stifles innovation, it takes away any real need for developers to make their own engines which could prosper into more successful platforms for other games to be born on, and it also strangles the competitive space for cheaper engines. It's another part of the great monopoly Epic is forging that every fucker is apparently blind to. Epic is about to go full Nvidia on the development market and shit on everybody else.

Based Chadney dabbing on those steamfags

>we have a new flavor the other shop doesn't have
Ha ha no, it would be

>We paid off the producers of that flavor so they only sell to us now

>we have a flavor that the other shop use to have but we bought it all up

Gearbox wants you to wait
they want you to buy it on console and then on steam 6 months later
they want the double dippers
don't fall for this

Then present something that proves it is not! Because there's more than enough evidence in this thread proving that they are. Just stating the opposite and calling whoever you're arguing with a moron is not a substitute for evidence. This is literally on par with "No u".

What part of exclusivity don't you understand? Everyone loses except Epic.
People clap their fat little hands in the prospect of Valve losing monopoly, but actively supports another monopoly.

damn you fit right in, almost couldn't tell you apart from normal users

>supporting an inferior platform just because some fag on twitter told you it would break a non-existent monopoly
can't make this shit up, buycucks will never EVER learn

Attached: 1495585621553.jpg (413x395, 30K)

now, are the retards consolefags, or bugmen?

Attached: storefronts.jpg (3712x2259, 1.16M)

>they want you to buy it on console
>Playing borderlands on console
Fucking disgusting.

Imagine actually caring about this

>I didn't know steam can't sell games anymore.

it can't sell metro

>incorrect food analogy to top it off
it perfectly correct the fucked up ice cream shop can still get other ingredients in some other way or just sell other shit.

does that makes it okay?

>Food analogies
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

But since you're a knuckle-dragging American who can only think of things in terms of food, let's use your food analogy.

The other ice cream store still has ice cream. They just don't have a few specific flavors that only the new guy has.

I understand exclusivity
I'm not understanding the monopoly
if I can buy a game in a different store and use the steam launcher for launching the game why is it a monopoly?

I don't get why they want to have a store when one meme game made them way more money than over a decade of work from valve.

Monopolies are illegal if they are established or maintained through improper conduct, such as exclusionary or predatory acts.
What epic is doing is close to the case, really close.

Of course the obnoxious fucking Sony goldfacers would take Epic's side. They're so fucked up the ass that they don't even realize what's good for the industry.

Attached: epic vs steam.png (1200x800, 1.65M)

Half the shitters that actually defend Epic store are just salty sonyggras that always had a hateboner for PC gaming.

Attached: 1473849570226.jpg (1000x750, 97K)

Reminds me when they put some prisoners to grind WoW non-stop. Regardless, Yea Forums now is more shill friendly than years before the infection.

>They just don't have a few specific flavors that only the new guy has.
They don't have those flavors because the producer was paid off, and no longer supplies his food to the other 10+ ice cream stores in the area.

>exclusivity on PC
FUCK OFF BACK TO CONSOLE LAND NIGGER FUCK THIS GAY SHIT TO HELL FUCK OFF AND DIE!

It's not, in the slightest. Monopolies care about overall markets, not individual products. If Epic was the only place where you could buy video games, you'd have a monopoly situation.

They're bleeding money from exclusivity contracts. It won't last forever.

Attached: Untitled.png (618x473, 48K)

i'm sorry but i'm not american
americans makes burger related analogies.

>The other ice cream store still has ice cream. They just don't have a few specific flavors that only the new guy has.

and that would be illegal in 99% of the countries on earth user

Attached: 1554265450469.jpg (2009x1853, 685K)

And? It's the other ice cream store's fault for not securing such a deal earlier.

Eat a cock third world nigger!

So what you're saying is that Gearbox DON'T want me to buy the game on Epic Store when it releases? Why would they possibly want that? On top of that, I'm asking for people to be patient for the ACTUAL release -not the pissy Epic Store exclusive release- before purchasing it at all. I don't give a fuck if people decide to buy it on console; that's a different issue. The issue I'm talking about is the PC release, that's all.

THIS MOD IS SO FUCKING ALPHA MALE FUCK

You literally can't convince me to install epic games launcher. They could bring back prey 2 and release it for free and I still wouldn't download it.

When you go into a store, does it sell every product? Or are there products you can only buy in certain places?

>it can't sell metro
Stop lying, steamdrone

Monopolies apply to certain individual products. If a product can only be bought from them that is still a textbook anticompetitive monopolization case.

2 fatasses are selling burgers
one fat ass uses ketchup exclusively
the other fat ass has to import the burgers 6 months later
who was wearing high heels?

Piracy is easier and safer than ever.
>fitgirl-repacks.site

>co-exclusives
why is everything fucking doubletalk now?

It's here where I farm (you's) from people easily to bait?

I just wish Sweeney could be a little less indecisive of what he actually wants with this crap.

>>>>repacks

you saw the word exclusivity and began foaming at the mouth huh?

the tranny was wearing high heels.

You've left out the part where fatass 2 has other burgers you could buy. You don't have to buy the six month old ketchup burger. If you want the ketchup burger, the other guy is selling them right now, fresh. Or you could opt to stay with you guy, and buy a mustard burger.

Yep.
if you have less than 8gb of RAM and is using it in other resource applications then you'd have trouble.

yes

Attached: 1550805204534.gif (127x128, 17K)

What really annoys me at this point, with such a high position, that his account STILL hasn't been verified.
So either it's not really him and a muppet account, by some troll, or Tencent overlord/whatever, or he leaves it open when he/Epic fucks it up hard, so he can deny as plausible deniability that it never really was him.

He wants his Launcher to grow to the same size as Steam in an instant.

what about total sales though? I bought LL on GoG.

The weak should fear the strong.

They are going to pay take two to remove all their games (GTA series, civilization and xcom) from steam.

>tfw UE4 developer so I need the epic launcher and games being on it doesn't affect me in the slightest

haha I will be enjoying Borderlands on my PC.

He wants to grow his market share. This might sometimes involve operating at a loss.

>Epic's goal isn't to hurt Steam. It's to bring gamers into our store and services and give them a better deal
Where is the better deal?

>botnet-repacks.site

fixed that for you

That tranny is neither of the fatties. The heels would have snapped.

So they aren't exclusive.

I installed Epic store way back in the days just to try out Fortnite, because of my friend. Pretty much uninstalled after that, considering Fortnite is garbage.

With Epics current strategy I am never installing that shit again. It's just a moral obligation nowadays, like not supporting nestlé..

>does it sell every product?

if it doesn't sell a product is not because a furnisher has been paid to not sell the product to them.

if you make a product you can sell it to whoever you want.
what you can't do is sign a contract that says "i won't sell this product to this specific shop or person"
that's a crime user i know it sounds complicated but you can't sign a contract to fuck up specific businesses.

Attached: 1536530287927.jpg (409x409, 50K)

anyone know where i can get the GOTY enhanced?

>I installed Epic store way back in the days just to try out Fortnite
4 months ago?

yes but think about this, who wore high heels?

Are you missing words from your sentence?

>all this because Fortnite became a phenomenon by sheer luck
Fuck videogames

>he'snotthatbad

holy fuck what third world shithole do you live in where there is no free market? unironically sounds like China desu.
>go into McDonald's
>ask for onion rings
>sir we don't have onion rings, that's Burger King
>WTF???
>sue burgerking because McDonald's doesn't sell onion rings

I almost bet he has some personal frustration with Gabe going on and all this is just a penis comparison.

Yes, but how long until it actually shows some profit for him and his company? There's still no guarantee that it will ever pay off.

Epic launcher* whatever.

it can?
so what are the 250 posts on this topic all about?

I'm not your bro, pal

Attached: 1554149593008.png (960x720, 405K)

Attached: 19B81915-EE6B-4EDA-810B-600A1C4C0374.jpg (510x554, 44K)

I'm not doing this old, tired gag with a faggot like you

please and thank you?

They are trying to goad valve into action at this point, not sure what their strategy is but it's pretty obvious they are desperate for that.

I think valve will honestly completely ignore them and just let them burn themselves out.

What your describing is literally not a crime in any country.

I know you're mad because you've formed a parasocial relationship where you thing gaben is your friend, but he's not. And even if he was, it doesn't change the fact that what you're describing literally isn't illegal.

>le better deal meme
>not doing sales equal to steam sales
yes better deals

there are actual shills defending epic day in and out
its not all your pretend low tier shitposting

Yes, Valve ignores them. But it won't hurt them shit.

The Witcher 3 GOTY enhanced?
on GoG probably

I get why Epic is doing exclusivity. If it had the exact same feature set and store selection as Steam, and its only gimmick was "developers get more money", then hardly anyone would use it. At the end of the day, content is king and making games EGS exclusive will get some users.

It's the same situation that's happening with movie and TV streaming where Netflix was the dominant market leader and content providers wanted a piece of that pie so they pulled their products from Netflix to make their own service appealing (which ironically is leading to an uptick in piracy: engadget.com/2018/10/03/streaming-exclusives-may-have-revived-piracy/).

It's him and he's a giant fucking prick that has a savior complex. I won't say I will never buy a game from EGS, but his hubris sure does dissuade me.

>Epicucks are also discord trannies
IT JUST WRITES ITSELF

Attached: laughing tyger.png (283x200, 95K)

A lot of it is just Half-Life fags upset that their shitty franchise is dead and want Valve/Gabe to be punished.

I'm not your pal, dude

Attached: 1552574894274.png (400x250, 59K)

There's a tipping point where people are buying more in the store than epic is spending on promotions and exclusives to bring them into the store.

It's sad that these regressive practices are seeping into the medium, but it's a sign of the times.

Attached: 1468169075641.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

user preventing this kind of things is exactly to allow free market to exist

>be flower shop
>waiting for the new delivery of flowers to sell
>furnisher calls me and tells me that they won't sell flowers to me specifically because they signed a contract with my competition from across the street
>FREE MARKET

are you telling me that in your country i can just bribe furnisher to put my competition out of business and that's legal?
that's the most mafia thing i've ever heard

Attached: 1545847090599.jpg (251x251, 25K)

no, borderlands 1

This soiboi probably an incel and this bit of power gives him a stiffy.

I'm not your dude, mate.

Attached: giphy.gif (460x243, 1.16M)

Here's proper food analogy for you, my hungry friend:
>McDonald's plan to start selling onion rings soon
>Burger King moves in and signs exclusive deal with every farm in world
>Now you can either eat onion rings (or any kind of onion) in Burger King, or nowhere at all, lest you want risking and growing your own onion illegally

>joining a discord

Attached: 1548153322455.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

A sign of the end times, perhaps. Considering the shitty stuff the big wigds expect us to buy into these days.

Tell us what country you live in, user, since you seem to think this is a crime.

There's a reason they're called both sides of the same coin.

gonna pirate some onions then

So this means that whatever games I purchased through Steam will be removed if they become exclusive to Epic? I don't get it. What is so great about this?

Are you all corporate cucks or?

>What really annoys me at this point, with such a high position, that his account STILL hasn't been verified.
He said he doesn't want a twitter verification because its nepotistic bullshit and he doesn't like Jack Dorsey.

It'll likely still be on steam but no longer available for purchase.

it just means you won't be able to buy them on steam anymore, if you own them already nothing happens

i think every country that's not america would be fine

like everywhere in europe

Canada.china sends kids to other countrys due to birth right citizenship so they can vote in other countries elections and follow xi the coward.

Only good post

They get removed from Steam store, not your library is Walking Dead is any indication for it.

>steam cucks are now easier to bait than nintendo kiddies
lmao, grow thicker skin, it's just a storefront.

Attached: 1543920222388.jpg (1206x842, 140K)

>ITT : dumb ass anons keep responding to changs thinking it will change their insect shill brains
you fuckers never learn don't you ?

it means you can pirate all those games and don't have to feel bad because Epic is paying for it all.

I'm asking for a specific country, user. But your statement of "everywhere in Europe" is wrong because product exclusivity absolutely exists in Europe.

This was gunna happen anyway the way Tencent is trying to force its way into the western market. They weren't content with LoL, a grab at having an actual marketplace was almost inevitable.

HOLY SHIT and people still don't understand why this whole epic mess worries me. We don't know how good we have, we simply don't, steam could be so, so much worse.

Attached: 1551918152266.png (551x522, 142K)

I'm not your mate, man.

Attached: 1475549058881.jpg (500x513, 51K)

I put ketchup on my well done steak.

power tripping brah

>product exclusivity absolutely exists in Europe.

well duh

i'm not saying that you can't sign a contract that says "you can sell this only to me" that's fucking obvious

i'm saying that you can't sign a contract that says "you can't sell this to this company"

This. I bought vermintide 2 on a sale though and don't have any regrets.

he isn't indecisive, learn this and then spread the word, the way those sniveling cunts work is by first deciding what they want to accomplish, then they come up with the arguments for it, regardless of whether or not they are true or contradicting themselves, and while people argue over the arguments validity, you make your next move, using the chaos in your favor. The only way to stop this is organizing against said sniveling cunts.

What about continued support for those games purchased through steam but removed from exclusivity to Epic?

This is a good time to become a PS4 chad

This but not a good time to be an idort.

I'm not you man, buddy.

Attached: 1554318431433.jpg (333x500, 126K)

Are there people still playing? I'm planning on buying next sale. .

>valve drones seething

absolutely based

Walking Dead got still it's remaining episodes so I guess the games will be supported. But to be honest, I don't think you can get a definitive answer for it, since in the case of WD people paid for the whole season on steam already.

>and its only gimmick was "developers get more money", then hardly anyone would use it
I was excited about this gimmick because the publishers/developers could have passed the savings onto the consumers by selling the game $5-10 cheaper than Steam, which would have won me over in an instant. But instead EGS focused on forcing you to use their store rather an enticing you and now I hate it and want to to burn.

>Advise
Kek

>Seething
Oh boy, you sure showed me.

Attached: seething.png (500x500, 256K)

then who am i?

Attached: confus.jpg (268x188, 9K)

Why are you posting timhis in every thread?

yes it only takes a few seconds to get a full group and the summer expansion looks amazing.

That's the same fucking thing you absolute mongoloid. Signing a contract saying "I agree to only sell to X" carries with it the implication that you're not going to be selling your product to Y.

Fuck normie niggers for financing this. Why do they ruin everything.

You're me.

Attached: 1552639633984.jpg (378x550, 41K)

Steam or pirate
Deal with it.

choke back the tears cuck

Exactly. That's why government control is a thing. And to make sure government won't go too restrictive, society has ways to control government. This can be continued, but general idea is simple - absolute freedom is not dangerous only when given to people, animals and concepts which can control themselves and stop at some point.
Those don't exist as of yet, so certain forms of control are a must in all things, and shit video games found themselves in is exactly because this industry ran for way fucking long time without anyone taking a notice of it.

>Oi, mate, do ya huv a loicense to grew those vegs?

imagine avoiding word filters because your such a faggot and you want as many people as possible reading your twitter screencaps
also
>they said
wow my government said they would fix a bunch of shit but i don't really see them doing any of that

Epic is competing for developers, not for consumers. Neckbeards are throwing a tantrum because they're not being pandered to, after being fawned over by Valve for years with game sales

Is that a problem for you?

what does PAL versions have to do with these posts, buddies?

Keep them buzzwords coming, they're so much more effective than arguments!

Attached: booz.jpg (176x287, 10K)

Isnt that the fucking point of competition better products or are free market retarded coming to the realisation that it doesn't just happen

I dinna grew 'em, you bob.
I pulled them right atta the air.

Honestly I'm pretty happy with this. I needed a way to filter out new releases and this is a great way for me to just ignore some games.

>Normalfags don't pirate retards

Attached: 1549564988178.png (550x527, 316K)

>filter out new releases
those are already frontpage.

The point of the market is to make as much money as possible. Making a better product is, at best, incidental in doing that.

>co-exclusives
We just making up words now?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1554333308507.gif (320x180, 1.79M)

Why would I need to argue about anything? Epics taking all these exclusives because valve's a lazy as fuck company that let them.

Valve only have themselves to blame for pissing away all their success and letting competitors catch up.

So keep coping faggot.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but haven't you guys been bitching and condemning Valve and Steam for the past few years anyway? Why the sudden defense?

it will be pretty fuckin hilarious as soon as the silk road project goes tits up all you wont be hearing a peep about exclusives anymore

Attached: 1544195460015.jpg (416x418, 142K)

A mix of shills and shitposters. Your best choice is to sage, report and ignore.

Attached: 2516498_t.gif (200x113, 331K)

Can I get a qrd? I don’t visit Yea Forums frequent enough to keep up with this stuff.

>with broken infrastructure and druggies and poop in places

I'll take that over running over children

Individual bad decisions gets attacked.
Back then it was partly shitposting "PORN IN STEAM!".

Epic has paid for your pirated copy already. Their exclusivity deals offer guarantees sales. That means that Epic themselves buy copies, if sales fall below a certain point. So, in other words, Epic has literally bought your pirated copy for you. Now that you have no more morale obligation to buy the game, you can torrent at will, and sleep soundly at night!

Attached: epicchinkspyware.png (1914x4402, 1.91M)

calm down it's not a botnet
it's coded by actual apes on typewriters

Shills will reply to the text but ignore the image.

Because, Steam platform sucks dick, but it still offers lots of freedom for the consumer. To rip that away via LITERAL BRIBERY is fucking retarded. Nobody asked for this.

Nobody likes Trump, but that doesn't mean you hand away the presidential keys to a psychopath like Hillary. It's the lesser of two evils.

Attached: 14045529_10210604646137243_6985450870862591186_n.jpg (620x620, 89K)

How does one start pirating games? It’s not the sort of thing one can just go online for like getting ROMs right?

This is all fine and dandy, but what about co-op games? No point pirating those.
Still not gonna cave in, though. If Timmy and the publishers have no interest in my money, I have no interest in giving it to them.

Attached: 1552560556433.jpg (800x800, 472K)

Steam didn't offer me any freedom. I don't have an option to not use their shitty DRM software for certain games.

And Yea Forums just sits and complains as China takes over the market

Fitgirl repacks

>”We want a platform better than Steam that has no censorship and pays devs more”
>”Okay, we at epic games will make one!”
>Removes anything that made Steam good
>Uses toxic business practice to divide playerbases just for controversy marketing
>Unlawfully spies on your shit, even if it’s not for a malicious purpose this isn’t cool
>Says they’re not gonna focus on any postive features to their storefront, just on bribing more companies.
Steam is the lesser of two evils.

Epic! Upvoted!

igg-games

The Valve drone metldown has been absolutely hilarious, they're like liberals after the 2016 election, just swap Russia with China.

Attached: 1452703918438.png (462x414, 17K)

Neither does Epic.
Lesser of two evils.
>PC players tout lack of true exclusivity on their platforms as a good thing
>Epic takes that away
>”Oh but it’s just competition guys!!!”
Not a real PC gamer

Half Life 3 will be Epic store exclusive and will be on Unreal Engine

I can't wait for all the dams financed with corrupt chinese money and built by lazy bugmen to come crumbling down.

this

Attached: 1523768746612.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

Instead of having one flavour of shit to choose from now we have two. Maybe if Epic wasn't complete shit there wouldn't be a problem.

What is this gay shit?

Looks pretty good. But is it trusted?

>Not a real PC gamer
OH NO!

based and redpilled

yes

Epic is supposedly lacking in security, i am not handling my credit card to them if it is going to be stolen by some Chinese hacker.

The only way to sustain this model is if they are getting external funding to do it. Only outside factor that could theoretically do this, is Tencent; with a 40% stake in the company and access to the entirety of the Chinese investment market to keep bringing in funds to drive the purchase of timed or permanent exclusivity.

>blaming steam
>not the dev

Valve has been forcing me to use their DRM platform for years. There were exclusives the whole time.

Then buy it on consoles you PC using faggot

>people don't actually pirate
Nigger I pirate almost everything except Vidya. What makes you think I won't just look up for a torrent?

Reminder that 70% of these threads are Epic shills talking to themselves. Notice how when challenged about consumer benefits they always list off shit like profits and less of a cut for devs, basically talking like they have a share in Epic themselves while offering no examples of consumer bonuses over other services like Steam or GoG. Also take note how they talk like consolefags either enjoying or supporting a console war like situation on a platform that should be free of that. You're all getting played by these faggots and giving them any attention is exactly what they want, because you're talking about Epic be it good or bad thus keeping it fresh in everyones mind.

Attached: 1467233332438.jpg (273x306, 21K)

Valve hasn't done that, the publisher has by not making it available on other locations that don't have DRM.

Valve never paid anyone to have exclusive publishing rights, you mong.

>it will be pretty fuckin hilarious as soon as the silk road project goes tits up all you wont be hearing a peep about exclusives anymore
Explain, please.

Jesus, Epic shill are more retarded by the day.
Is it me, are do epic shill always use the same shitty strawman to defend the bugmen?

When you're paid in social credit points to twist any situation and argument so that it's good for Epic and bad for Steam, it doesn't matter if you have to use insane arguments to back that shit up.

Attached: Epic NPC.png (377x362, 116K)

>thinking Valve has been complacent all these years
>has several games releasing not counting Fartifact
>including a single player game
>has their VR coming next month
>redesigned library
>offers their whole software API on github
>pays devs with no strings attached so the dev isn't forced to take an exclusivity deal that could hurt them, doesn't care what platforms they release it on, as long as it works best for the dev
>spent their time trying to develop both hardware and software for years, yet called lazy since no games were released
>being a literal spoiled manchild

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-185651_Reddit.jpg (1078x1145, 649K)

You guys give this shills attention like Epic will be something relevant someday lol, wait until their social credits expire.

It's just contrarians who hate Valve and are just using this event as justification for their childish hate. They just parrot what Tim says and set themselves up for attention

Attached: 1549485608237.jpg (386x454, 60K)

I never thought PC cucks would get so salty over a launcher, looks even worse than console wars autists.

>what's good for the customer doesn't affect the business

Attached: 1548164285557.png (547x356, 267K)

If they allow for IP-connecting through player-hosted matches or something then you can just use a LAN-tunneling program or whatever they're called to connect to each other almost hassle free.

It's a handful of people posting the same smug "heh heh Valve drones gottem" post without replying to anyone so they get tons of attention from buttmad autists. I hate Epic but jesus learn to spot these idiots so these threads stop getting made.

Attached: 1553813614256.jpg (591x639, 98K)

How would you feel if a game got released 6 months early by EB games exclusively? No way I'm going to Canada just to get my game 6 months early.

When you compare storefronts to digital stores, theres one key factor people forget: a console exclusive can be bought from various game stores, and each store usually comes with additional services or exclusive deals like accessories and collectibles that come free with the purchase. That's how retail stores go about encouraging consumers to shop at their store. With the Epic Games Stote, it comes with free Chinese spyware. That's not very enticing. I like steam sales, so I feel more inclined to shop on their platform because its convenient to also have all my games in one place. and I can even launch non-steam games through steam, so I can keep my library even more organized

>co-exclusive
can't make this shit up

Attached: 1529194709688.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

>Should we make our platform better, with more and better features than Steam so that consumers would want to use it?
>Nah, let's just take games hostage so consumers are FORCED to use it if they want to play the games of their choice!

If you support this, you are unironically a kike and need to remove yourself immediately.

yes i like lung cancer too

>gamers a better deal
Wrong people tim

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-111128_Firefox.jpg (1071x630, 193K)