>One big boring generic backdrop like Tomb Raider
>Boring Story
>Not enough supernatural elements
>Repetitive single sword move set
>Only one weapon available
>Same animation for all stealth kills
>music is uninspired

''But muh polished combat system and ai !''

>In the ''lets make it super hard to appeal to le real gamers'' psyop they inadvertently broke the stealth mechanic
>Cant do distractions in stealth
>Single attack/parry
>Grapple hook works then doesnt work
>Major bugs still not addressed (like third mini-boss coming back to life at full health after you kill him)
>Enemies can catch you mid air when your a mile away (again - broken mechanics in attempt to be hard for le die hard gamers)

So Seriko is not a bad game by any means, and not because its difficult (altho the difficulty turns into a literal glitch in some areas). Its decent at best, but its insanely overrated. It borrows heavily from Assassins Creed, Tomb Raider and Dead Souls but doesnt manage to come anywhere close to what it aims for

It has pretty graphics but they get old as theres zero variation of scene. The difficulty just seems like a cheap trick to get le hardcore gamers to admire it, but it doesnt work for me. Lastly the story is just meh. Weebs will obvs think its the best thing ever but its shallow. None of the depth of lore found in Dark Souls or Bloodborn (the greatest game of its kind)

Attached: NIOH.jpg (616x353, 42K)

Attached: 121242.jpg (1012x1044, 189K)

hey you know that game you liked? well I'm here to explain to you why you actually didn't like it

I can't even tell who's angry about Sekiro most of the time anymore.
Is it Niohfags? Is it Dark Souls fags? Is it DMCfags? Is it Revengence fags? Is it people who can't get past Ogre filter? And who's false flagging as who at this point? It can't be BBfags, because I'm a BB dickrider and I love Sekiro.

Op can't stop sucking cocks here is why it's a good thing

This is incorrect. BBfag and Sekiro fags are BFFs.

I'm really enjoying the game but I see why die hard souls fags don't like it

>and no, this isnt bait
>persists at calling it Seriko

I didn't even read after, fuck off

Fuck you, i dont care if im the first to say it

The difficulty is a problem when its a fucking glitch. I get that tracking is a good thing and i welcome the emphasis on parrying but these one kill grabs ffs. Make it hard, dont break the game doing it tho. That said, this isnt the main problem by any means.

Friendly reminder to sage and report nioh spammer

Attached: 1513725380305.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

This is clearly a thread about Seriko, user. Pay attention.

>every Nioh thread I've seen in the past several weeks is just Team Ninja fanboys crying and seething about Sekiro
Can't make this shit up. How can you be so fucking mad? Why are TN fags like this?

i see Activisions PR dept are out in force

Attached: omin.jpg (920x518, 70K)

its the fags who got filtered at various mini bosses.

At some point you have to accept that your game is shit and irrelevant. Its a cheap dark souls knock off and not a good one to boot. I even gave it a chance after beating sekino and it sucked just as much as the first time

I guess Sekiro just combines elements that make it show up in the radar for many different kinds of shitposters and they all create some quality crossover shitposting threads.

Ironic how the cheap dark souls knockoff turned out better than the official dark souls knockoff

Hey man, don't talk about Bloodborne like that.

It's seething Souls fags who are mad because of muuh builds, no grinding, no cheese and no summoning.
Niohfags barely exist and DMCfags are chill.

it's quite simply people who wanted to like sekiro but were too bad at it

Even DaS2, the worst game From made, is better than Nioh. Nioh is Surge/Lords of the Fallen tier.

I don't give a shit about Sekiro, I want to talk about Nioh
Fucks sake they're not even comparable games
>japan sticks stab man get money so they same

Attached: 1548460378809.gif (500x500, 971K)

people that can't progress in the game

Every response will only ever be
>hurr they're shit at it so game is bad
Nobody can simply not like something anymore

Attached: 1536438877309.gif (500x383, 998K)

I was playing Nioh before Sekiro and I couldn't get into it. I'm not sure it didn't really feel like a souls game and reused a lot of assets and I didn't like having to constantly replace my weapons

It's the same as the git gud shit with Souls. You can not like it all you want, but if your complaints amount to "Its too hard" being passed off as real criticism you will not be taken seriously.

Diablo loot is one of the main reason why i drooped the game, i wanted a decent action game, not a fucking min max grind fest

im not saying this because i individually think the game is too hard on the contrary i like the challenge). Im pointing out that they overdid it. It is possible to overdo it you know. This isnt my main issue by any means tho

The bigger issues are the boring story, repetitive moves, the same bland washed out backdrop all the way through ect

Iv even seen some of you plebs compare it to Tenchu in its supposed greatness. Bitch please

This is the Witcher3 all over again. Major PR comet, rigged algorithms, bot armies and gullible fanboys creating a shitstorm of hype under which a subpar game became known as ''great''

No, you literally cannot dislike the game, or the monkeys come out flinging shit.
For instance, I think Genichiro and Isshin are the only decent fights in the game. The fact that I don't like anything else clearly means I got filtered by the Ogre who can't hit anything or the Blazing Bull who spends more time running in circles than actually attacking you.

Attached: 1531425414894.jpg (220x336, 12K)

Imagine not being able to kill the ogre.

>It's a troll trying to stir shit between Sekiro and Nioh thread.

I hope you realize it's a pointless endeavor because there are no Nioh fans on Yea Forums. Yea Forums hates the shit out of that game, calling it a "shitty Souls clone" or a "podcast game".
If you want (you)s you'll do better pitting Sekiro against Dark Souls / Bloodborne or with a twitter screenshot of someone complaining about the game's difficulty.

Attached: 1507628567533.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>>Boring Story
completely subjective
>>Not enough supernatural elements
even more subjective
>>Repetitive single sword move set
>>Only one weapon available
again subjective. balancing the game around tight combat with one weapon can make more sense than having 30 weapons, with 20 being memes, 8 being ok and 2 shitting on everything else. I personally much prefer one weapon. But again, it's a matter of taste
>>Same animation for all stealth kills
now thats just wrong
>>music is uninspired
Subjective
>>Cant do distractions in stealth
I mean you can throw ash, sorry you can't cheese every single situation in the game by throwing pebbles against a wall to make enemies turn around for 5 minutes.
>>Single attack/parry
and a ton of combat arts and prosthetics. some of which are really fucking useful
>>Grapple hook works then doesnt work
the point of the hook is to allow for more verticality and creative leveldesign, without making the traversal of the world too slow. It works pretty well in that regard
>>Major bugs still not addressed (like third mini-boss coming back to life at full health after you kill him)
played through the game 4 times, never happened to me. Also the games is out for a week. You're trying to hard at this poing.
>>Enemies can catch you mid air when your a mile away (again - broken mechanics in attempt to be hard for le die hard gamers)
Hitboxes are fine in almost all regards. when it comes to perilous attacks just don't be a shitter. Mikiri stabs, jump slashed and get the hell away from grabs. Its not that hard

Attached: 1541551956617.jpg (238x212, 10K)

It's a war against the only user on Yea Forums who likes Nioh

What's the point? You aren't going to convince him to stop liking the game.

Its a much better clone than Seriko. You probably havnt even played it, try it, youl be pleasantly surprised

Just thinking, one thing that could considerably improve Serpico would be a decent ENB (get on that shit) - fix the washed out color schema ect

>Not enough supernatural elements
See: Guardian Ape(or any "infested" character/enemy), the entire last area of the game, the numerous enemies that that represent japanese folklore, the monk bosses, headless, the dragon, etc. Christ the main mechanic of the game is rising from the dead.

>Only one weapon available
False. Prosthetics.

>Can't do distractions in stealth
If you played the game I think you would have realized the metric shit ton of ceramic shards that the game gives you. hint: if you throw them at enemies they will get distracted and go to investigate.

>Single attack/parry
Again, prosthetics. Also weapon arts: hand to hand combat, mortal blade attacks, numerous unique moves in the skilltree, and the mikiri counter.

>One big boring generic backdrop like Tomb Raider
>Boring Story
>music is uninspired
Nice opinions faggot.

>In the ''lets make it super hard to appeal to le real gamers'' psyop they inadvertently broke the stealth mechanic
>Grapple hook works then doesnt work
>Major bugs still not addressed (like third mini-boss coming back to life at full health after you kill him)
>Enemies can catch you mid air when your a mile away (again - broken mechanics in attempt to be hard for le die hard gamers)
Cite your sources.

Sekiro is a great game. DS and BB both had (and have) glaring issues regarding design and bugs that are just as bad as sekiro, but they're all great games. Retards on Yea Forums will decide that new vidya by default is shit and dick ride older games that they talked shit about when they came out. But in the end I took the bait so who really wins.

Attached: 7e8af5169167923e64a7165cbf7ad2d3-png.jpg (276x350, 28K)

Niohfags on suicide watch