youtube.com/watch?v=kmVk_TrT7qM
gematsu.com/2019/04/risk-of-rain-2-tops-650000-players-in-first-week
imgur.com/a/54bVf4y
strawpoll.me/17740117/r
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
pastebin.com/Q1nnGjwt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw your crazy crit run was passed down through legend

Attached: f06f043e943d82a6d41197daca6a82a8.png (612x455, 187K)

any 16m lobby?

Has anyone used Hellfire Tincture lately?

I used it earlier and the DoT never wore off even though the damage did.

I just kind of sat there dying and couldn't do anything about it.

Forced migration to /vg/ when?

Attached: 1554280731868.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

Gigabased

Attached: stackin lensmakers.gif (262x200, 32K)

Going to release a mod later today which allows use of console cheats, so you can respawn as any character in a lobby as long as you haven't died (Like switching from Commando to HAND, or anything else). Reason? Fuck the modloader, and fuck the furries.

>When you make a stupid mistake but there's nothing you can do to fix it
That run started so good too...

Attached: 20190404043512_1.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

It deals 5% of your maxhp per second and that damage gets multiplied by 24 and applied to enemies.
Also its an activatable, Just click Q again to turn it off.

I WANT THIS ITEM

So we're the villains and Providence was just trying to protect his people

God forbid there's 1 RoR thread up in the middle of tons of sekiro and epic games store threads

I didn't have an option to turn it off, it went on cooldown and the effect wore off. At least that's what it looked like.

No shit

you're right we need more Twitter screencap politics threads! fuck this one thread talking about a recently released game!

better maps when?

Modanon here
Update fix (some characters cant use some abilities) is gonna take a bit longer since I'm at school atm. and I couldn't track down the problem even after narrowing to being between two of my intermediary steps

Maybe try the v1.1 version from before the update, some people say it was working.

>find a meteorite Q skill
>decide to use it
>WTF THIS IS AWESOME
>it ends up hitting my royal beetle guard
>my own beetle guard starts attacking me
>one shots me
>mfw
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1523728295850.png (349x491, 203K)

Why are you upset about people playing a videogame together?

Oh, that gives me an idea.

What's everyone's favorite map so far? I'm really liking the aquaduct.

i see a lot more shitty threads on Yea Forums than risk of rain ones

Anything but neon hellhole.
I think I like the snow stage the most but it doesn't seem to have variance aside from boost pad to ledge on/off.

MONSOON

Visually i Like titantic plains the most, but to play on i like Contact light's survivor camp.

>go to the lunar corner shop for candy treats
>oh boy a beetle wonder what it does
>oh
>...
>...oh

Any mega of the last version ?

so far anything is okay i just really hate abyssal both for playing and for visuals

titanic plains or the snowy base, simply because they're not annoying to traverse

I had an 80 min run with the yellow robot
Reaced three times the hell level, is this good or bad

Attached: P90401-231604(1).jpg (2688x4480, 2.38M)

The beetle and shaped glass are the only good ones

I joined the ror2 disc because I was curious

I regret this decision

Yeah that was the general story of the first game. Humans are doing weird shit abusing the local lifeforms and packing them into boxes for some reason, Providence gets pissed and blows up your ship, trapping you on the planet with all the ayys that hate your guts so you kill them all so you can leave.

lots of casual faggots there

WAHHH MAKE THE GAME EASIER WAHHH

Shell of the whorl is good as long as you dont do this

beetle ain't that great for the engie
or at least it wasn't for my run

I think it's more important to note that the majority of the player characters were just unlucky fucks on a mail truck tasked with protecting cargo. Providence shot your ass down in self-defense because if your teleporter got back to Earth, the military was going to return to fuck them up for good. Commando had no idea what the fuck was going on and was just fighting for his life, same as them

Attached: 1450050097071.png (1318x1000, 51K)

Are images broken for anyyone else? I cant see any image on 4chang.
Fucking gookmoot broke something again.

works on my machine

Beetle very bad for engi since you rely on regen mostly

Beetle good for characters like huntress who need the extra health and can avoid getting hit long enough for it to regen

now what

Attached: 1526885892925.webm (1208x530, 504K)

Of all the threads you could've complained about you chose to be a faggot in this one.
You must be the kind of autistic retard that got a piece of rebar stuck in his head as a child who complains that Yea Forums doesn't talk about videogames while telling the actual civil videogame threads like Vermintide or SCP to go to /vg/. How about you tell epic game store fucks to make their own general and once you're successful come here?

Attached: Kill yourself (2).jpg (1893x962, 359K)

Forest

I want a smaller compact map that is more vertical than horizontal, with enemies attacking you from every direction like a giant maze

>no hosts
>resort to joining the discord
>group channel says "lf experienced"
>join, dude starts talking about his knockoff streetwear that he gets from "a site called taobao" and his "guy"
>pick commando
>they think im joking and say "all commando run???" and all pick commando, this distracts me
>load into game
>its fucking drizzle but I find a syringe immediately so I decide to play it out
>they dont know what basic items do
>one of them 3D prints 25 fireworks saying its OP
>at least one of them DIES on each level
>I bug out and cant do anything on floor 5
>fireworks guy swaps to 30 energy drinks and runs around while the one sort of competent player solos the boss
>idiot that keeps dying to shit like golem lasers without trying to dodge activates 3 mountain shrines and teleporter and dies seconds later
>entire time their stupid jokes and commentary is chipping away at my composure
>soloing this stupidly tanky boss for 5 minutes
>3 dunestriders spawn, cant take it anymore
>die and leave after confirming I did 4x their damage combined
Literal subhumans. I feel filthy.

thats what makes all the survivors so good desu. they are all just average shmucks who got unlucky

you have
>a fucking cook robot
>a janitor
>a cargo loader
>a hunter
>a thief
>an engineer
> a miner

etc

titanic planes feels comfy
snowzone feels like the most properly made level, mechanically

Forest level's geometry feel too gunky
Minecraft nether is just kinda bland and doesn't use it's verticality well
Swamp is okay layoutwise but needs better colors

EU

???

Firework spam is fun desu, dunno about op

I do love later games where I have speed and a lot of fireworks so i just run around opening capsules which in turn kills mobs which gives me money to open chests which kill mobs which gives me more money to open more chests without ever actually personally shooting at any of the mobs

great fun

I think Hopoo removed respawn in the patch, but that doesn't mean you can't add it back

EU 4 player Lobby.

Get me the 2 moutnain challenge archivement, fuckers.

Attached: 8e1f17ca25bd552c580092d9a66d583b3c2b1164eb6ed477a99ee11c47fbb493.webm (852x458, 2.62M)

>spend 25 minutes scouring the aqueduct to find these fucking buttons
>even while I had 8 red whips and 10 goat hooves
I've discovered they can spawn in any part of the entire map that doesn't hurt you, but they have to be next to a rock. I only found the second button because I stepped on it by accident while I was breaking the sound barrier. Every person who made a guide seemed to have lucked out and gotten them near the door, but mine were both in the bigger area on the opposite end.

Attached: 1554367283291.png (840x892, 57K)

Sorry no that's for real. I haven't seen the question asked yet, I've searched a bit but nothing came out.

So yeah, if someone is willing to answer again to the question that would be nice.

1 MORE SLOT

man, 2 really put into perspective how much of a piece of shit 1 is performance wise, I drop to 40 fps in 2 when shit hits the fan yet 1 would often almost halt completely and it only has pixel graphics

Do i need a second player to open the door? There are always 2 pressure plates right?

user I think that's your PC. With Spite off, I get 60fps even during 100 minute looping Monsoon RoR1

Engi can solo it.

proc refers to when the effect of an item activate. hell proc basically means activate

if you have a ukulele you have a 25% chance to proc ukulele on each hit.

You can use two players, turrets or the pots on the map.

that's weird then, I get drops and even crashes in 1 from time to time, across 2 different systems

how is this item unlocked?

>trying to get the desert to do an achievement
>get the wetlands 3 times in a row
STOP

it was made with fucking gamemaker no shit it ran like trash

it's the one where you need 200 attack speed
doable with a warbanner and a number of syringes

Reach +200% attack speed.

So is this game any fun if I'm a loser with no friends?

>There are RoR2 “pro gamers” now

We have to go back

I had the same happening to me. Such a pain in the ass.

Yeah because it has quickplay lobbies.

Its surprising how bad this community is in understanding basic mechanics even through trial and error, its been a week and people still think attack speed is useless on Artificer.

But is it fun if I'm a loser who doesn't want to have any human contact when playing video games?

How the fuck do I get merc fast?

Yeah because even with other people you'll usually be soloing a massive swarm of enemies by yourself if you're good.

have you taken the stickypill yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 2xqhps~01.jpg (500x530, 110K)

Open the text file and add the lines for unlocking characters

Gentlemen, how do we fix Huntress? She requires the least amount of skill to play as due to auto aim. I propose Hopoo halves any auto targeted damage, but multiplies actually training the mouse on an enemy by 1.25.

Attached: Max.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

Drizzle, speedrunning, make it to stage 7 and enter the blue portal after teleporter charging.

Man, I really want to love commando but he feels so udnerpowered. Specially his R and M2. Hope he gets some buffs or changes soon

Attached: xAEimxA.gif (700x643, 910K)

>missing out on viewmodels and achievements
just play on drizzle with engineer and you can afk your way to the 7th teleporter EZ

Play on the easiest difficulty solo with a character that isn't engineer (in case a lava worm shows up) after your first loop it should show up

what changes do you want

apart from premades/clipboard codes there's no way to only match with people based on region/ping yet, right?

>least skill

no? you get absolutely destroyed if you aren't careful while playing here. her general playstyle is to run around avoiding direct confrontation and tossing out as many glaives as possible. being good with movement and dodging is really important

yes, i did a merc run where i found a sticky printer. shit died fast

That happened to me like 5 or 6 times
I started to believe it was programmed that way

>grind for TC-280
>it dies next level
Now I remember why I don't do this more often

They're all equal in my eyes except the fourth one. It's too red and by the time your eyes are too exposed to the color, you skip to the next loop and you're greeted with cool colors

I softened up to him a bit after getting Predatory Instincts as he can proc items quite often, but he really needs i-frames on that fucking roll which is otherwise good. The pulse shot isn't too bad but maybe could use a larger hitbox.

His M2 is underpowered, I’d say give it more damage or allow him to fire off two shots (one from each gun)
R would be fine if there was more bullets fired per button press

How do I git gud as Commando in RoR1? Even on monsoon I can become an untouchable force of death by my second loop on most characters, but I'm still struggling to loop once as the commando even when I pull good items. I do like how much of a fight for survival it feels like as the commando though.

Attached: 1554028931691.gif (500x375, 595K)

Not him but I think he needs a buff across the board, bit more health, bit more damage, i frames in his roll.

he feels so helpless currently.

16 player lobby where

I dont see any reason why he shouldn't be the proc king. A light touch would be making his R and M2 deal increased proc chance.

A harder touch would be making his R scale with attack speed and deal more proc chance, and making his M2 penetrate and bounce between enemies so it hits everything. I dont think he did well in a 2D to 3D environment. In 2D his single shot penetration was amazing because enemies only came from two directions, not true in 3D and having the shot bounce between them all would make it far more effective.

I saw a YouTube video of bandit being almost done, and sniper barebones kit. When do you think bandit will be released?

His M2 feels too weak. I'd say make it so it explodes when hitting the ground or after it goes through 2-3 enemies. Also more damage, 230% is worthless. Artificier got 400% at the lowest one.
His R needs almost to be redone from scratch. Right now I have no idea how to buff it or make it feel better. The stun is the best part, besides that it's jsut M1 but slightly faster.

I'd also say add some movement or attack speed after roll, but changing M2 and R could be enough. Also iframes.

>why he shouldn't be the proc king
Because that position belongs to nailgun Mul-T.

>no?
>Aim mouse slightly towards an enemy
>Fire
>Get hit
Whoa...
> her general playstyle is to run around avoiding direct confrontation and tossing out as many glaives as possible
With you so far.
>being good with movement and dodging is really important
Being good with movement is a necessity for all characters during the late game. She's not unique in this regard.

Its automatic. Or at least anecdotally I always match with other Australians.

>R fires in 1 second as many shots as your M1 would over 5(?) seconds
>M2 base damage increased significantly and radius decreased to be a pinpoint sniper shot, you can now charge it up by holding the button which increases the radius of the shot but proportionally decreases the damage
>roll has generous/lingering iframes, but the iframes immediately cancel if you take any offensive action

faster projectile speed on 2
literally any iframes on 3
better scaling on 4

and itd be nice if they changed his 1 to work like it did in ror 1 again
pewpew pewpew not pew pew pew pew
although thats only really a buff if it makes his accuracy better

RE2 Remaster had like 5 threads on this board for a couple of months, neck yourself

i am constantly matching with americans/chinese

>Because that position belongs to nailgun Mul-T.
But it isnt supposed to be, his reduced proc is compensated by his high damage. The issue is his 0.4 proc chance is still too high for how fast he can shoot.

MUL-T can be the consistent damage dealer. But Commando should proc more.

I feel commando is really weak DPS wise desu.

Of all the threads to complain about why choose this one and not one of the WoW shills threads or so?

Thanks! Yeah so, I was mistaking it for damage.

Strange, I do get matched with some odd combinations but overwhelmingly its been people with solid pings.

The only other thing you can do is post your own rooms and get people to join. I added a few people I played with and liked to play with again so you can you know, be social and stuff as well.

imo his strength is the proc chance that comes with attack speed, and his m2 is really good late game

a month or two probably
hes still missing an ability entirely, but hell probably come with the first big update anyway

Fug you user classic will be amazing.

He definelty is. I wonder how much he'd improve with jsut better damage on M2 and maybe a wider hitbox.

Is there an option to play multiplayer on a pirated version or should I just go and buy the game?

should i play the first game before, or its one of those games fully based on gameplay with some background lore to justify the world settling?

is there an xml with all the unlocks?

just buy it fagget
the dev was one of us

>shoots sticky at flying mob
>it drops off
DOC THESE PILLS ARE DEFECTIVE

Attached: doc_1.gif (329x302, 17K)

he always was
the problem is more the changes to proc items preventing him from getting nuts damage with a stack of atgs or something
he pretty much needs uke/wisp + sticky bombs or hes not gonna kill anything lategame

purchase the video game, it is worth the money.

Attached: unknown.png (1195x1200, 349K)

snowy survivor camp, it has the best visual aesthetic out of all of the stages and is a general blast to play on. pretty damn well designed too
>large open flat space to have fights against huge enemies on
>lots of verticality around the edges of the map
>lots of side passages for kiting / evasion
>several structures that do the same
it feels the most "arena-like" out of all of the maps, and for that reason it's my favorite (aesthetic wise too).
I've got an idea for a map that I think could be pretty cool, what about a snowy mountain type map where the middle of the map is the highest point, and everything else slopes downwards? the edges leading up to the middle could be full of twisty mountain pass type roads, cliffs, scraggles, and what not, with the mountain getting steeper and roads getting twistier as you make your way to the middle of the map to reach the peak. peak could be a small-mediumish flat open space for fighting.

2 is basically 1 in 3d, you dont have to play the first one but if you like the second there's a good chance you'd like the first

how the fuck am I supposed to target floating enemies with Huntressess R ability? They don't even have shadows underneath them. It's also mostly useless against Vagrants who float very high up in the air.

Attached: cia.gif (500x500, 2.01M)

If 2d bullet hell isnt your thing but 3d is then you can skip it. But you might miss out on some of the cultural enjoyment of the items and setting if you miss RoR1. Its a really good game.

Any tips for playing online? I've always played RoR solo because RoR1 online is a pain in the ass, but it looks fun in this one

Buff her damage. Seriously it's so shit unless you get suck cube.

>or its one of those games fully based on gameplay with some background lore to justify the world settling
Yes. Though it's really fun to experience how the game changed dimensions, but I feel like that could work equally well going back to RoR1 from 2. Both are worth playing, instead of it feeling like one makes the other obsolete.

The new game plays very differently from the first but the essence is preserved.
People who've played the first know what most of the items already do and know what to pick up even before reading the item descriptions in the log book.
What you will miss, however, are references to the first game in the log book and they hit hard.

In case the devs lurk:
What are the things you think ACTUALLY need to be improved?
Teleporter visibility is already a well documented want, but if those fucks have their way, there’ll be a big fucking beam telling you ‘GO HERE’ sticking out of it.

WoW was the laughingstock back in the days.
WoW was the equivlent of what fortnite is today, a casual cartoony game aimed towards children.

Only people that are hyped for Classic are zoomers that's hyped because their favorite e-celeb said it was good.

Does anyone else hope they make use of the fact that the world we're on is covered with some kind of ancient structures to give us an indoor map? Maybe a large, open temple or mega structure with a ton of vertical space, large open rooms for combat, tons of twisty, small side passages, a complex as fuck underground system of bunkers and tunnels and the like? I think it could make for a welcome change of pace and a nice visual aesthetic if they did a mix of Blame!'s megastructures and ancient aztec/mayan type texturing/aesthetic

I had some polite enemies step on those buttons. Didn't even know it was a thing.

if they're next to a wall, then use r on the wall instead on the ground

if they are near a wall you can target the wall, the arrows will fire sideways

Otherwise you just have to get used to it

You dont really need any tips, its basically the same as offline but with people. Bosses will drop an item for each player so just take one and not all of them or you'll be a dick.

The majority of people prefer to look around the map and collect everything they can before starting the gate, and/or ping the gate when they are ready, or simply ask if everyone is ready. You get the gist of when people want to go as you play.

>im a "pro gamer" cause im mad some shitters tried to con me into unlocking mercenary for them

And now he's made a discord that's filled to the brim with faggots, furries, and discord trannies
I don't think he's gonna last.

Any mods to make it keep sprinting after a roll? MUL-T automatically sprints after using the zoom function, so should be possible to copy the stuff for that over to the other chars I'd think.

>WoW was the laughingstock back in the days.
No, it wasn't. Only retarded EQ morons thought that. Dumb zoomer.

New to the game and I've only done 3 runs, but my last one I looped twice as Commando before I had to quit because it was the middle of the night.

>Any mods to make it keep sprinting after a roll?

Holy shit THIS. Every character needs this, such a pain in the ass

>robot
>80 min only
>12 stages
its bad user

He made a discord, and cancer spread to it, as it does to all public discord servers.

Only an idiot thinks talking to people you dont know is a great use of their tim- oh shit thats us.

i want to marry huntress

Attached: 1554295112129.png (1180x1080, 320K)

Teleporter visibility was improved, for better or worse. The cloud of particles' height has been extended, and the platform itself has been given a slight glow.

It literally was, not even CoD was infested with so many kids and normalfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1vF3-BsoxE

You can't she's already married to Commando

Attached: 20190404210759_1.jpg (2560x1440, 642K)

Did they nerf cancerbot yet?

I want huntress to sit on my face while Artificer fondles my balls and Merc watches from a corner while MUL-T fists him.

I don't think its possible to truly buy into any of that shit if you were the kind of person to come to this website beyond the age of 16. I can see putting up with it for money though.

Sorry whats that? I cant hear you over EQ dying its irrelevant death and WoW becoming a global sensation.

Zoomer faggot.

If you change the windowed screen resolution, it doesn't save when you quit the game. Controversial opinion, but I think this is a bad thing.

>Drizzle

Attached: 1384492175784.jpg (414x349, 16K)

>wanting to marry something you haven't seen the face of

huntress is all yours.

Attached: 54731585_572121539952670_7251635918523172503_n.jpg (1080x1081, 101K)

>Still haven't played as MUL-T or Artificer because I enjoy Engine and Merc too much
Fuck!

>look mommy, I posted it again!

That makes sense, I didnt notice but I was wondering why it was so easy. One of the people I was playing with is pretty casual/new to gaems and her husband was hosting.

no way a girl with ass like that doesn't have a cute face underneath the helmet

>Likes WoW
>Call other people Zoomer
You actually have to be a child to like WoW more than all the other MMO's that was available at the time.
Are people actually this young on Yea Forums now that they don't know that WoW was the single reason the MMO genre died?

Early Access Patch (Build ID #3703355)**

This patch is to address critical bugs and issues we've seen in the first week, amongst some minor balance changes.

==== **Gameplay Changes** ====
• **Prismatic Trials**
○ Add Friends-Only Leaderboard
○ Update Global Leaderboard to be around your current position in the Leaderboard

• **MUL-T**
○ Reduce base movement speed from 9 to 7 to match all other Survivors
○ Reduce base damage from 12 to 11
○ Increase Transport Mode speed boost from 200% to 220% to compensate for his lost base movement speed.
○ We really really don't like to nerf characters in general - these are very light touches, and the movement speed being higher was an oversight. We also want to make sure that MUL-T's big success isn't coming from its ability to abuse Ocular HUD for infinite crits.

• **Imp Overlord**
○ Remove passive regen
○ Increase base damage from 13 to 16
○ The boss fight was a big of a slog if you had lower DPS because of the boss' natural regen. Higher damage should make the boss fight more intense.

• **Teleporter**
○ Add slight rim glow
○ Increase teleporter passive particle radius from 38 to 60. Increase particle count so density remains the same.
○ A lot of players are having issues finding the Teleporter. Players are starting to notice the passive particles indicating the teleporter is around - we will try increasing the radius to see if it helps. The rim glow will help distinguish it from identically colored surfaces. This is intended to be a fairly big change - if it turns out we jumped the gun and the community was simply learning, we can approach a middle ground.

Attached: 20190401145828_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

What's the deal with doing a teleporter with two mountain shrines? I did it in a run but didn't get the challenge unlock for some reason.

>delete 6 overloading worms with nothing but fireworks and carboard missiles

Attached: 20190404042613_1.jpg (1600x900, 315K)

knockback is the big one, only things that can be knocked back currently are floating bois
also giving enemies spawn delay and a visual/audio cue like in the first game so you know when some cunt fire elite spawns behind you

theres also some enemies that are arbitrarily immune to stuns that are extremely annoying but thats a small gripe

==== **Bug Fixes** ====
• Corrupted save files no longer prevent the game from initializing past the first splash screen. We will continue to figure out why exactly they are being corrupted in the first place.
• Refactor Multiplayer connection setup to be more stable - hopefully less weird half-states on connecting to other players.
• Selecting the "Quit to Menu" pause menu option from the Prismatic trials no longer temporarily shows the main menu.
• Engineering Perfection challenge can no longer be completed by starting 30 levels without finishing them.
• Environment logs now count towards the 10 logs challenge.
• Equipment - Royal Capacitor now requires line of sight to use.
• When playing with a controller, pressing the confirm button at the main menu will no longer choose the last option that was hovered onto.
• Revert button text now properly becomes highlighted when functional.
• The Mercenary is now properly targeted by enemies after he uses a non-primary skill.
• Multiplayer: Characters no longer come back to life after dying in a multiplayer game, leaving it and joining it back.
• Monster Tooth: The Monster Tooth healing orbs heal amount now match the description.
• Multiplayer: Acquired Items now properly show up in the Item bar or the Info Screen after leaving a multiplayer game and joining it back.
• Names can no longer extend beyond the profile text box in the main menu

armor piercing bullets are a godsend

>Needing to use the cardboard missiles

Didnt read lol stay mad retailfag.

Bye bye faggot.

• Large profile names can no longer overlap the Back button and run off of the screen
• The Enter Quickplay button of the Multiplayer Menu no longer needs to be pressed twice to start searching a lobby when using a controller.
• Holding the Primary Skill Button down while activating Ocular HUD and shooting with Mul-T Auto-Nailgun no longer deals infinite critical damage.
• Back button in Prismatic Trials' character select no longer returns you to the main menu
• Falloff models for delayed blast attacks (Titan Fist, Ice Affix Death, Willowisp) are now properly assigned. This may cause them to do more damage than before.
• Quickplay launch time is now properly Time Zone independent

==== **QOL** ====
• Error messages now tell you when the host is shut down
• Remove collision from Teleporter nub to prevent monsters getting stuck
steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1764756677223935975

Attached: RISK OF NATURE.jpg (1280x720, 415K)

>no artificer buffs
WTF?

>tfw touched shrine that turned my items into 28 syringes and 18 knifes
>got this
never touching that again

>sopawn delay/visual audio cue

they totally do though?

>boot up merc
>traverse half across the map dashing through wisp trains
>mount overloading magma wurms
>getting 2007 GunZ flashbacks

I'm finally home bros.

Attached: apu cozy.png (744x687, 44K)

>its been a week and people still think attack speed is useless on Artificer.
Ok is this a meme for real? I've been playing artificer and can hardly see the difference between having 0 syringes to 5

Teleporter is way too easy to find now, fucking blind simpletons are ruining the game 2bh

11 syringes and a warbanner

If the next patch doesn't fix Artificer I'm deinstalling.

Attached: angry kirb.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>no blaze nerf
What did Hopoo mean by this?

Attached: 1554309435900.jpg (2000x2000, 364K)

> if it turns out we jumped the gun and the community was simply learning, we can approach a middle ground.
Let your voice be heard, man.

>He's not into masked girls

Attached: 1551815779619.png (278x278, 158K)

>looking for teleporter
>muhdifficulty

get help

But why is having it be easy to find a negative?

Who here /shrine of order/?
Even when I KNOW it will irreversibly destroy my run I activate those fuckers just to see what will happen
I wish they showed up more often

why would they buff the strongest character

also, its fucking week one and you want them trying to fix every single issue? jesus why are RoR2 fags so impatient.

anyone up for 16 player lobby?

Should i be activating the teleporter as soon as i find it?

>couldnt get the clover before hopoo removed the merc bug
SHIT

not if theyre out of fov, or if the game thinks they are
ive seen like every enemy type pop in and immediately attack just by moving fast enough

they also do not have any delay on the initial teleport which is a similar kind of horseshit

Same, I love them, but I also think they shouldn't cost 1 lunar coin, sicne that's what makes me hesitate the most on using them or not.

Why is Huntress so fucking THICC

Attached: THICK.png (244x294, 38K)

>strongest
Are you retarded?

Not him, but I quite enjoyed needing to scavenge thoroughly for the teleporter. It is, or was, my favorite part because it lets you explore the map. This extends to a greater issue I have with the game, though, and that's locking the players into a radius around the teleporter for the boss fight.

The way it is now you don't even have to try looking for it, the particles can be seen from miles away, what's the point in even having a randomly placed teleporter if you don't even have to search around for it?

>hit portal up as engi
>get double strider
>turrets activate both off there heals at once thanks to ukulele and sticky bomb
>get sucked to death

Y-you too

Seriously, why do people pretend that Artificer is in a good spot?
The survivor is the worst scaling of all the characters.

hopoo and his team have good taste

Well you're blind then because your M2 now charges 75% faster.

>Scavenge thoroughly
I dunno man I always felt like spotting the particles was pretty easy.

do elite bosses eventually spawn normally or do you need to activate mountain shrine
and does killing one in the wild (like an overloading worm) count for the monsoon achievement

Attached: 1540843329328.gif (280x210, 865K)

>not buying your best bud a copy of the game and just playing with him

Attached: 2050A7A5-A731-47F6-AD7F-FA27465B60CC.jpg (750x933, 575K)

>and that's locking the players into a radius around the teleporter for the boss fight.
You just have absolute shit taste. The moment they remove that zone everyone will just start the boss then fuck off around the map and do their own thing leaving you to deal with it alone.

>Remove collision from Teleporter Nub

WHY
we can't jump on each other and make a tower anymore, feels bad man

Yes
No

>teleporter visibility (only very slightly, make the particles stand out more for it but I think that's just about it)
>if you were already sprinting, make your character keep sprinting after coming out of a dodge/roll/blink/teleport instead of having to manually reengage it
>change it so that the random boss spawns that start spawning in on later stages as normal enemies drop white item loot instead of nothing (them dropping green tier loot would be a bit too much imo)
>add brief invincibility period of ~3-5 seconds after loading into a map so you don't get instagibbed by enemies that are already there before you can react (happens too often as it is)
>don't lock chests during the teleporter event, it's an annoyance that doesn't really add any difficulty to the game
>slightly buff commando DPS for his M1 OR add some (even slight) I-frames for his roll, he's not as strong of a pick as he is in RoR1
>fix the fire DOT so modders don't have to do it
>slightly nerf tougher times (maybe drop the 15% to 10%?), as it is it's way too powerful and once you get 10~ stacks of it you're pretty much invincible and can stand still tanking shots, it takes all of the risk out of the risk of rain
>slightly buff infusion, +100 max health that you have to kill enemies for is way too weak of a downgrade, it obviously shouldn't be anywhere near that of RoR1 infusion but where it is now is a bit pathetic
>add a modifier or option for shared loot lobbies so quickplay fags don't rob you of everything and then die at the beginning of every stage over and over again (maybe coupled with reduced chest spawns for this mode)
>bring back the original clover, or at least a new item that mimics what the old clover did
>add a modifier or artifact that lets you start 10 or (whatever amount) stages in at max difficulty with a random set of items if you just want to jump in and play without spending time working your way up to it (hopefully this gets added at a mod at some point)
thoughts?

Why do my turrets just stop shooting nearby enemies after a few seconds sometimes?

>commando with tons of procs and uke as pre boss clearer and debuff
>artificier with orbs up, and wisp stack as trashmob deleter
>mulT with infinite crits bug as boss killer
>engy as mulTs heal and shield elsewhere

Attached: snife.jpg (715x1179, 111K)

She is the most powerful, with the correct items, and those items are both whites.

The difference between those who know how powerful she is and those who dont is purely player knowledge and skill, you're both lacking.

MUL-T continues sprinting after Shift because his Shift already counts as sprinting. This is why Energy Drinks make him go supersanic and why Rose Buckler is actually pretty solid on him.

>one of them 3D prints 25 fireworks saying its OP
this is actually true.
fireworks stacking is fucking broken.

Busy thingken about turret stuff

Syringe is workable on her since it increases the charging speed on her M2 and the attack speed of her flamethrower. But honestly I would rather give it to other classes who can use it better.

So from 1.5 seconds to like 1 second?
I mean that's a bit helpful but i'd probably just leave them to the auto attackers

Wakarimasen. It was quite difficult for me to spot until the patch. I can now spot the tele within seconds of spawning because the cloud of particles is so large. I really don't like this, because it becomes sort of robotic in routine to spawn>look around extremely briefly for the cloud>mark the location while you scour for chests.

For that achievement you have to use a shrine and it has to be a boss not a random enemy, one user said he got the achievement by using two shrines at stage 6. I did it at stage 16 by using two shrines.

to you and anyone else timid to spend lunar coins, i suggest you edit the XML file and just give yourself as many as you want. they're a bad mechanic and you're only going to enjoy the game more if you have an unlimited amount without having to grind like a bitch

Which items then?

That was probably implemented as a tradeoff for the no longer needing to kill every remaining enemy requirement in RoR1. It was basically to enforce fighting since in RoR1 it was much easier to hide away after killing the boss.

In RoR2 however it's extremely unreasonable to force players to kill every spawn in a 3D environment so they do the bubble dome thing to force the players to fight. Whether it's a good solution or not is debatable. In any case, one will need to offer up a proper alternative that forces players to fight in the thick of it for the current system to ever be replaced.

>Activate teleporter
>Enough fireworks shoot out to kill all the bosses before I can attack anything

Post yfw you saw the fucking REMINDER for the first time

Attached: 1517960775825.jpg (250x250, 25K)

i can agree with most of these

The more magazines and attack speed you stack the more insane she becomes. Go get 15 syringes (or equivalent attack speed) and at least 5 magazines and see what happens to bosses. And both these items are not insanely difficult to get either, you have to be lucky to some extent but its not nearly as bad as people pretend it is.

It also speeds up her flamethrower ticks meaning it ends quicker.

>this 1 gb cel shaded game runs sub 10 fps on my laptop
what the actual fuck

THANKS RNGJESUS

Attached: GUD.jpg (3440x1440, 1M)

this.
it shouldn't be underestimated because pumping out max damage hadoukens faster is great.
but never take them from anyone else.

She is the worst scaling characters, syringes does shit on her and it's the single most strongest item for late game scaling.

>don't lock chests during the teleporter event, it's an annoyance that doesn't really add any difficulty to the game
Like user said, if you deincentivize players to stay in the dome and fight, they will activiate the teleporter and flee, actively not engaging in the game's combat.

Abandoned Aqueduct. I like how it's the 'Origin of Tar', nice little bit of worldbuilding. Still waiting on the clay men to come back.

The mods can fuck off if they try pushing us out, we'll just do what the DMC crowd did and stay here anyway.

Attached: 1541946356952.png (500x550, 22K)

>Teleporter is way too easy to find now, fucking blind simpletons are ruining the game 2bh
the discord is ruining everything.
the fucking people on there i swear its like they never played a game that doesnt hold your hand.

>>don't lock chests during the teleporter event, it's an annoyance that doesn't really add any difficulty to the game
I'm fairly certain this is to prevent scummy players from running off during the teleporter event while everybody else is killing the boss in multiplayer. There's no reason for it in single player though.

That's not how it works

How many of you are using kb+m?

Syringes and magazines.

No user you're just a biased idiot who refuses to actually play her properly and instead pretend shes bad. You're awful at the game and thats that. End of discussion.

They need to extend the ocular hud effects to the engie turrets too

Ah, well maybe modders could make the rolls etc count as sprinting too, if that's the only way to make it keep sprinting afterward.
But if energy drinks etc would effect it though that could fuck things up, maybe it'd be better to find a different way

Attached: C79C637A-092F-4B0B-9426-F16FEA82506F.png (634x752, 960K)

Can you imagine what it'd be like to fuck a gnome? You'd be so big to her and she'd squeak so much

>syringes does shit on her
Why do people keep saying this when it's factually incorrect?

Maybe you should try and play other modes than drizzle

>mfw have enough time to either play a few runs or draw artificer turning into a thicc lemurian

Attached: 1553645634804.png (419x449, 153K)

>Speeds up her M2 to the point where its instant
>Speeds up her flamethrower to the point where it is instant
>She can LITERALLY throw 10000% damage in a few seconds
>"she bad"
Yeah okay kid

God I hope they aren't gonna start adding everything people ask for, best way to ruin your game is to start adding things the vocal faggots ask for

It doesn't do anything for her flamethrower.....did you even play the game?

user please, you know the right decision
And it's not doing a few runs

Tf=trash

You act like we didnt complain about the teleporter visablity when the game came out.

>Whites are most powerful
Go back to /pol/

>just spam M2 since it's her only good skill
Look at this faggot.
M1, Shift, and R should all be usable as well for a character to be viable.
Lets also not forget her problems with chip and how it scales past 70+ minutes.

the correct answer is always the 2nd one.

>No argument
>Resorts to trying to save face
Its okay I dont blame you for being stupid its just genetics

What does the hermit and the crabs reward? I'm having trouble getting it done because my procs just kill everything.

It's time

Attached: 1521010121038.png (666x666, 28K)

Please do a few runs. Keep your trash fetish to yourself.

Yes, it does fuckwit. Her flamethrower deals 1700% damage in ticks, those ticks are faster if you have attack speed.

Jesus why do morons like you try to voice opinions about characters you HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED.

>mfw when you figure out there is aleast one guaranteed golden chest in the lava level in the hidden spot between the two hills in addition to other golden chest that could spawn.

Attached: ghostridermaniacallaugh1.jpg (435x372, 53K)

It's a lunar item that reduces your equipment cooldown but forces it to fire constantly.

I've given up with playing with randoms on quickplay or discord or Yea Forums. very rarely do you manage to find a decent group of people, 75% of the time they're complete fucking retards that are a pain to play with and you end up carrying every single fucking time
>everyone always picks mul-t
>they talk shit if you pick anything else and call it a trash pick
>everyone hogs items and tries to pick up as much as they can, then they all end up dying at the beginning of each stage anyways
>everyone tries to run in and grab items that you paid for out from under you
>everyone grabs items that they either don't need or don't work on their build instead of giving them to someone who can actually make use of them (like mul-ts who spend the entire game SHIFTing around grabbing stacks upon stacks of fungus and then never ever making use of the ability by standing still when there's an engi on the team who has none)
>everyone is salty/toxic as fuck and if they die they spend the rest of the match screeching and REEing about how unfair their death was, how it wasn't their fault, how the game sucks and bugged out, etc. etc., it just gets tiring as fuck to listen to
>no one ever stays to fight the boss with you, faggots always activate as many mountain shrines as they can and then run to the corners of the map pretending to """help""" by picking off mooks while you do all the work actually fighting them
>still don't get any boss loot at the end since they'll magically swoop in to grab as much of it as they possibly can
>tons of reddit tier memes in voice chat and text chat
>if the host dies he leaves 90% of the time instead of waiting for you to finish the level for him to respawn
I strictly play with my friends now, game has become much more enjoyable for that. Everyone's levelheaded, everyone cooperates, you can actually aim for specific builds since we tell each other what items we need and leave them, so much better than those fucking niggers in discord and QP.

Let the retards complain about her. She'll just get buffed. I wouldn't say no to an improved base move speed or something.

Attached: 1554255947494.png (682x603, 28K)

>M1, Shift, and R should all be usable as well for a character to be viable.
Literally fucking irrelevant, the question is whether she is strong and yes, she is, her M2 is insanely powerful.

>it still happens in quickplay
I wonder what those retards think they're doing leaving me alone to fight 2 bosses

i didnt and i only saw people being annoyed at it until they noticed the particles. then there were no more complaints.

>always get one shot by something around 60 minutes as engineer
Any tips to make me last longer? The mushrooms just don't keep the turrets alive, even with damage block + stealth device if they get hit once they are doomed

Requesting this gif but in reverse

what mod are you using?

It doesn't.....play her and stack attack speed on her and see for yourself. But I think it should be obvious you don't play the game when you actually think she's a strong character.

>ywn have porn where huntress wrestles Artificer to the ground, making love on the titanic plains

Attached: 5079492C-B337-4017-B399-97ABCF537DFD.gif (404x347, 1003K)

I've not really had many bad experience when playing in the lobbies posted here. The only one was on launch day where a jew stole every item.

Literally the only people I have played with who both suck and try to steal my items have been from Yea Forums. Its actually amazing, random pubbies are literally better.

>see thread
>see usual artificer shitposting and again more 'attack speed does nothing!' morons
Yup, same as usual.

What are some builds that will get you to the higher levels? I was playing with a friend last night as the yellow robot guy with a ton of stun grenades keeping enemies at bay while he dps’d them down with damage modifiers as commando which got us further than we would normally reach.

Attached: 47BE160A-114A-42AB-9017-7F16D343AC33.jpg (696x1024, 84K)

>be comando
>get ice crit + explosive rounds + guitar electric jump + a shit ton more weapon aoe damage
>then get that black hole special
WHOAH MOMMA

I've literally never had this experience with any Yea Forums lobby. Granted, I've mostly been playing in the Monsoon lobbies.

did the recent update fix the wake of vultures cutting your HP with shield elites?

the one that allows 16 players in one game
get it on ror2g

Attached: 1550584673249.jpg (188x282, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kmVk_TrT7qM

Attached: crying salute.jpg (445x367, 80K)

The game already incentivizes you to stay and fight in the dome though. If you leave the AI director jacks up the enemy spawn rate and floods you with a ton of enemies, it's a lot more manageable just staying and fighting the boss. You're objectively going to have to fight more if you flee the dome and go for chests instead of staying and fighting/charging, because now instead of just having to deal with a boss you're going to have to deal with the 2x extra enemies spawned + the boss + the enemies that will spawn while you go back to continue charging.
Huh, I actually didn't think about that. That'd be a totally fair reason to have it for random lobbies, but I wish it wasn't the case (like you said) for either singleplayer or for multiplayer with well coordinated lobbies with friends.

109775240991581983 4 player EU lobby

Attached: 1553199195509.jpg (633x629, 63K)

Theres not much that can be done about blaze. Other than not getting hit.

Are you placing the turrets next to each other? They can heal each other as well as themselves, you double the healing that way.

mate i think she could use some energy drinks to actually have some hope of dodging shit, plus 1+ hopoo feathers or headstompers is a basic necessity on her

desu i'm good with minor buffs and QOL shit.
using M2 no longer breaks sprint (you can currently sprint while charging it anyways just by hitting the button again)
maybe a passive that allows her to fall much slower while holding jump, put that jetpack to greater use to negate fall damage.
maybe shorter cast time on snapfreeze

>forced migration to the board where discussion goes to die when

never

>Refuses to play a character well
>WELL SHES JUST SHIT
Her icewall makes enemies below 25% HP die instantly, she needs her icewall to be buffed but shes still good. And her R is fucking insane with its procs and damage. Hes right you're just fucking bad at this game shut the fuck up.

she's got nothing on beetle queen

Did you play RoR1?

Stealth device actually fucks over turrets and causes them to stop shooting. Your best bet is to pray for a large stack of mushrooms and place them next to one another so they heal eachother.

At higher difficulties your turrets are going to get one shot by ground skills, it happens. Your job is to distract the enemies that do that so they leave your turrets alone.

>The mushrooms just don't keep the turrets alive
yes they do. stack them so you get a bigger radius. the heal is percentage based so more mushrooms means better healing. make sure the turrets are in each others radius so you double up. then stand between them for tripple healing.
fungus is the only item engineer needs really to become immortal. dont stop at just one or two. the more the better it increases the heal and the radius.
if you are dying as an engineer with fungi you are doing it incredibly wrong.
heck 8 fungi are enough to facetank overloading magma worms.

maybe there were no more complaints because hopoo said it would be addressed in the near future

stack teddies and mushrooms. its not hard. if you cant keep your turrets alive you need to git gudder.

I am, but the problem is they get 1 shot by the boss usually, as soon as my shield goes down they are fucked

So I assume it's a preupdate one

Attached: Lensmaker printer.gif (262x200, 47K)

Can I unlock the mercenary in drizzle or does it have to be rainstorm?

Never said she doesnt need movement items because she sure as hell does, but idiots are not building her with her two core items being attack speed and magazines and then bitching that they suck at her need to fuck off.

But if the turrets are getting 1 shot the fungus doesn't mean anything... I had 5 of them on one run and they still got gibbed

faster

>Suggest reducing teleportation visibility in the RoR2 official discord feedback section
>Thumb's downed to oblivion
Fucking casuals WILL ruin this game, mark my words. Makes me sad.
Can be in drizzle.

Attached: 1469666049576.png (680x460, 253K)

Best non Mul-T run I've had so far. On Commando of all things.
Well with that luck I had in terms of items you'd be hard pressed to do badly. Early Tesla and Behemoth out of the Lunar shop.
Bloody lasershow got me in the end instead of a Blazer for once.

Attached: 20190404151022_1.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

yeah, once i read heretoo look for the particle i had less problem finding it.
Sometimes the spawn is fucked up tho

I wonder if I can reduce it myself
probably not

Daily reminder to AVOID the /scp/ discordfags who are in these threads
FUCK jullikas, housderloop and adamantium
What a load of fags

Attached: file.png (2481x971, 890K)

stack health items then. you want like atleast 1k health or so by 60 minutes of rainstorm. more on monsoon. turrets have your base health. the only exception is infusion which applies to turrets individually.

Maybe I've just had a poor, unlucky experience with the few Yea Forums lobbies I've tried. Joined 4 Yea Forums games so far and outside of 1 decent ones the rest were more or less like that. The majority of my shittiest experiences comes from quickplay and discord groups though. discord in particular, I don't know what compels people to act like fags on there. not just talking about ror either, almost every single interaction I have with people on discord seems to be cringy or autistic as fuck, it feels like the majority of the people that use that platform (and I really hate to generalize but it's so goddamn true in this case) are insufferable as fuck and lack any sort of self awareness that would clue them in to the way they're acting. if you call them out on it ingame or in the server they'll just screech and ree and then start spewing out reddit memes and capslock shit
seems like we have pretty similar experiences then, outside of your QP lobbies actually turning out okay

Ok but isn't len's maker glasses and crowbar better on her than syringes so she can deal more damage with her limited m2s?

Attached: I don't know what I expected.png (1131x81, 94K)

>making the teleport hard/easier to see is 'challenge'
You're a fuckwit. Not every change, even a change of convenience, is bad.

Commando has an absolutely abysmal beginning, but since he has the highest on-hit chance of all characters, it makes late game Commando builds god-tier. That early game IS fucking abysmal, though. So mindless just holding M1 and M2.

Attached: Risk Of Rain.png (3840x2160, 172K)

It's over corrected now. It needs to be visible, but doesn't need to pop so much.

The Bazaar is actually extremely overpowered now that I think about it. It's just that people don't use it due to saving Lunar Coins.

>Convert shitty whites to greens
>Convert shitty greens to reds
>Gesture of the Damned
>Shaped Glass

Gesture of the Drowned by itself essentially makes God item builds.

who

user it's one thing to be convenient, it's another to spot the teleporter from the other side of the map at all times due to the particle cloud height besides Aqueduct with its rock walls separating the map.

I think it needed a tiny increase, like *1.25 because sometimes it would be in really shit spots where you couldn't find it even from a vantage point

I feel like it got multiplied by like 2-3

desu reducing the effect back but making them also appear slightly out of walls so shit like that container one are easier to spot would be fine, once you train yourself to look for the particles they become super easy to find

MOTHERFUCKER, THEY DO EXIST.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1178x637, 78K)

Fucking why

Just write it lol

Devs did say if they jumped the gun they will reduce it and considering that you can see it from a mile away now they will most likely tone it down.

Not him, but I prioritize at least one or two crowbars for her. It's the difference between needing to shoot a wisp once, or twice, and with her limited m1, that is a world of difference. The lenses are great, but you can't rely on the crits.
Extra mags are more important than syringes, but that shouldn't downplay the usefulness of syringes.

Is the "hold 5 lunar items in one run" mean I need to get 5 lunar passive items or can I pick up 5 different active lunar items?

Also, 109775240991596186 - US East. Monsoon. Get the fuck in here.

I mean hentai, not fan fiction. Though I can write real well.

Attached: 1551680030929.gif (493x300, 68K)

You're going to find those items anyway because of RNG. But if you get the chance you should take attack speed and magazines and no, nothing is better than those two items stacked.

Its literally simple math, there is no other way she can dish out 1200% damage every second apart from attack speed and magazines, and the more of both the more damage you can dish out. You literally wont even want to use your other abilities because it hits so hard. You're naturally going to find everything else over time, the question is when you hit a 3d printer or get to a choice in items what are you taking, and most players have been taking the wrong items incorrectly assuming attack speed has no use on a mage.

What are the chances of 2 reds in a row from a shrine?

Attached: 20190405001644_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>get to vantage point
>can't see particles

Either get to another vantage point or:
>there's 3 spots obscured from my view
>check each point
>find telly

Attached: inquisitor.png (800x1000, 1.05M)

The particles make it extremely easy to see the teleporter now. Maybe they just need a tooltip about it or something.

When someone activates the teleporter I quickly make a run around the map to see if there is any red glow around an invisible chest.

Also threadly post asking for a huntress/arty edit of pic related. Come on, draw fags, we really need it

Attached: laughin NCR sluts.jpg (900x804, 191K)

Abandoned Aqueduct visually
The red abyss needs some more fucking color besides red, if it had that I might actually enjoy playing on it because the general layout is fun.

You need to be holding a total of 5 lunar items. An active item will count, but you'll need to be holding it so you need a minimum of 4 passive items. The passive items can be the same as well so 4x Beetles or 4x Glass will both count as 4.

>• The Mercenary is now properly targeted by enemies after he uses a non-primary skill.
>• Holding the Primary Skill Button down while activating Ocular HUD and shooting with Mul-T Auto-Nailgun no longer deals infinite critical damage.

Gone so soon.....

And it has zero impact on difficulty or challenge. No class is at any risk by taking a few minutes running around looking for a teleporter, they are only at risk once they stop to fight things. Even as Artificer you can run around monsoon late stage with shit movement and survive, its the moment you have to stop and fight for money or progress where shit hits the fan, the AI is horrid at catching players who are moving.

The nice thing about a random placement is changing where you fight bosses, thats it.

Impressive.

Attached: 5Ww28P5uMS0.jpg (500x597, 30K)

>Use all your RMB stacks
>character is now useless
SO STRONG

Lots of shield and speed. He has no saving grace immunity or bail skill so you gotta runrunrun

Speaking of strange shit what does the rock with blue particle does in the Wetlands?

Attached: cant hold all these lens.gif (262x200, 26K)

>tfw got this from 3d printing 20 syringes on my commando

the only reason people had a hard time finding it was because they didn't know about the particles
it's impossible to not find the tp almost instantly if you know about them, even pre-patch

in fact, from knowing about the particles from day one, I can say none of the changes to the tp have made it easier or harder to find. the feild being bigger isn't even noticeable to me and the portal glinting red doesn't matter at all because the particles are much more appearant.

this change did fuck all, in my opinion

>Flamerthrower and fireballs and snapfreeze are useless
That's how I know you don't play Artificer.

Attached: quick bite.png (873x2780, 116K)

Stack 100 syringes you lucky bastard.

Alright, time to syringe it up

I like the image, but I don't think anyone's died to the Titan's underground thing. I wish he would attempt to clap players close to him.

>stop talking about video games

If you build her like that way they are. Flametrhrow is the single worst R ability in the game.

it's a dark souls meme

Attached: delet this you bitch.jpg (400x394, 53K)

Because you've never played her you wouldn't understand that literally ends anything you are fighting. Fuck off kid.

imagine playing this shovelware

No, I know. Nito's eeeeeeeeeeeeee
>Flametrhrow is the single worst R ability in the game.
Stacking Kjaro or Rubald's bands + stun grenades and/or sticky bombs and tri-tipped daggers makes it monstrous since it pierces enemies.

>get hit by it
>launched into the sky
>50 lasers homing at you

They're all pretty great except the abyss stage, absolutely god awful colors, fuck that neon bullshit

Spotted the drizzle player.

Please for the love of god show me some SS of your 2h monsoon games with her.

I almost wish I never noticed, I hate grinding for the absurdly expensive gold chest before I can do anything else on the level.

Attached: guess_Ill_shift.png (1200x975, 35K)

Jesus, you're so fucking dumb its like coming into this thread and saying
>DONT BUILD ATTACK SPEED ON COMMANDO IT DOES NOTHING
That is LITERALLY how stupid you sound right now. You are objectively fucking WRONG and yet you wont shut the fuck up.

Is Risk of Rain 2 a sequel to the first game's very sparse story or is it an alternate thing?

Yo how do you get the "charge a teleporter under 10% hp" challenge? I tried a few things but none would unlock it.

Attached: 1482897033141.jpg (600x450, 12K)

What the fuck is up with Engi's turrets? They sometimes stop attacking enemies. What gives?

Attached: 1513112381009.gif (370x300, 177K)

remember to avoid THAT person
you know the one

It's a pretty big threat to engi in his shield

artificer's m2 is strong with syringes and backup mags but it only makes it more painful shit like the ice wall are in her skillset

>>slightly nerf tougher times (maybe drop the 15% to 10%?), as it is it's way too powerful and once you get 10~ stacks of it you're pretty much invincible and can stand still tanking shots, it takes all of the risk out of the risk of rain
This is not even remotely true. Bears delay it a little bit, but you will always eventually get your shit slapped regardless of how many bears you have, they have crazy diminishing returns.

I just give up on lego chests unless they are left untouched after the teleport event.
I'd rather open 10 normal chests than waste the entire level running about killing shit and potentially dying to BS and not getting jack shit.

Most of the logs aren't filled out, but one makes reference to this being a salvage mission after Contact Light went down, so it's a sequel.

Why are you jerking yourself off over playing the mode that is explicitly stated is not the way the game should be played?

Attached: 1499276328694.jpg (693x657, 35K)

Get it to 98% jump off a cliff 5 times then finish it.

Jump off the map and get yourself low towards the end. You might regenerate so be careful.

Do it on the first teleporter.

Someone posted earlier about it being related to the stealth device item. It makes sense, I suspected it had to do with bandolier charges resetting the CD and turret AI.

if you don't have a ton of feathers there's only so many vantage points you can get to

And other characters are much stronger with syringes as they scale as shit on her.

>Artificer players don't even play on monsoon
Who could have guessed.

>charge teleporter to 98%
>lower hp to below 10%
>saunter back in

>but it only makes it more painful shit like the ice wall are in her skillset
dis

Attached: 1523184613329.jpg (957x621, 90K)

>Why are you jerking yourself off over playing the mode that is explicitly stated is not the way the game should be played?

Attached: 1499306259250.jpg (473x501, 78K)

i just wanted the long road achievement so i played drizzle i want off already

Attached: please.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Okay so finish charging it under, thx user

Attached: tumblr_mx0tv4zy8B1rzyhgzo1_400.jpg (400x400, 43K)

whoa there user, slow down

hello lads, i've begun compiling a list of all the monster and character IDs so that we can choose to play as them using cheat engine. has anyone done this already? pic related

Attached: ror2list.png (496x834, 32K)

Play mul-t since he gets more hp per level. Kill the boss and get the tele to 99% and bail out. Get down to 10% and sprint back in.

Ok gonna monitor those 2 items. Shit's infuriating.

more shipping art pl0x

>Y
kys

Go obliterate yourself from existence.

Attached: 2353454564356345.jpg (1920x1080, 894K)

oh my god

Engie making love to mul-t when

i'm just going to keep posting my shitty meme in the hopes Hopoo and co at least give it a go in a test build as see how it feels.

Attached: ARTIFICER IDEA 1.1.png (1035x1042, 671K)

>not even endgame screen
Anyone can afk for 2h at a safezone...

delet this

HAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

just have 9% or less when charging it

How did you get such an absurd number of items in 7 waves? Is this the power of monsoon?

yes
check my aka modanon pastebin, it has a link to the pastebin some other user compiled of all the IDs and more importantly character bodies.

Never, because it'll be MUL-T x HAN-D

So DOES the flamethrower attack more per frame with syringes?

>those items
>afk at safezone
kys retard

nope

How the fuck do you increase your HP without infusion or relying on golem heart drops.

Monsoon drops more items, and more rare ones.

University just fuck me up with a class i have

need to play RoR2 rn someone host US pls

Attached: 1554063260878.png (500x486, 57K)

Why not?

I don't see ice wall being an actual defensive ability as being great, but I just want it because it's cool.

It just doesn't

Lobby
EU

gematsu.com/2019/04/risk-of-rain-2-tops-650000-players-in-first-week
>650k in the first week despite being Early Access
How many people played the first one?

shield

It was 23 stages of monsoon, I started playing online but everyone quit in the second portal, I was host and I think I was making them lag.

M2 was absurdly fast.
Flamethrower I am not positive about but it felt faster and harder hitting, it could just be all the proc items. I was still using it a lot since it KO'ed anything that got close.

>How many people played the first one?
haaaaaahahahaha

10% of those

shields is the easiest way. but golem hearts are more reliable. depending on your build infusion might not benefit you at all since your turrets will kill anything before you can and they get the health.

Do you think the wood sprite is BIS equipment on her?

>How many people played the first one?
I love the first one, but probably only a smaller percentage. It's a shame because the first one is feature complete and properly balanced (and still holds an amazing OST).

according to steam db and steamcharts somewhere between 1 and 2 million people own risk of rain 1.

Fucking kek
>THIRTY FIVE SYRINGES
The madman.

Well, RoR1's all time peak was about 5000 and a few websites estimate that it could've sold ~1 million, but that just seems really unlikely.

Any South America bros? Haven't been able to connect to NA bros (I usually get 120 ping to Florida servers in steamworks games, not sure what's the deal now).

Attached: surFREN.jpg (1024x959, 97K)

Lobby EU

>Abusing multiplayer extra item drop as a solo player
>s-see this hero is strong!
What a surprise!

Attached: 1459906292656.jpg (987x951, 510K)

That explains it. When you host multiplayer and other players leave, it doesn't actually lower the amount of chests spawned. So you were essentially getting 4x items for the rest of the run.

world difficulty is set at the start of the game based on playercount
he was essentially soloing a two player game

had to fucking wait until the desert map just so i can get killed by the out of bounds shit. couldnt die with anyother map cause i couldnt take fall dmg

Attached: thank god.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Can someone explain what risk of rain actually is?
I've heard about it for years but never really knew what kinda game it was, I thought it was just some shitty platformer arena PvP game but I think I might have been wrong.

i'm handing you this (you), but only to let you know that you're reaching and you should take a break before your arm hurts

yeah sure there's me but i've been up all night

To be honest the reason I didnt take anything else is because I was killing shit so fast nothing else seemed worth it. Bosses died within 5 seconds of them spawning. I knew fire ticks were dangerous and this is the only active item that protects you somewhat from them so thats why I kept it.

its like 5$ 4pack and its gifted everywhere so

alright thanks, that's pretty neat. what did you do to compile that list? i've been manually using cheat engine going through each ID like a grunt.

And he got tons and tons more items of it. As he could freely stack shit like infusion it doesn't matter it's a bit harder than usual if he will get tons of loot drops.

Now do the same shit not abusing party item drop rate as a solo player.

Have you read the thread

it still works

What made it blow so hard and quickly? Was it the Gearbox announcement?

Brazilian here, I've been connecting fine to almost every single room, and the connection is usually better than trying to play it with the neighbor who bought it with me.

as I said, I'm not the user that made it.
I assume he changed assembly to generate that list then played either all of them or some of them manually to add the notes ( aka the * ! & marks)

Not entirely true, the boss drops at 4x but the chests do seem to be far less. Stage 1 was loaded, stage 2 felt like 2x at best.

It's ya boy Scavenger back at it again with a whoppin 62 image RoR2 art dump of assorted lewdness
imgur.com/a/54bVf4y

Attached: scav_by_betawho-d70hopj.jpg (548x650, 104K)

BASED ON THE CURRENT ROSTER YOU HAVE TO PICK THREE OF THEM TO
FUCK
MARRY
KILL
enemies count too

Attached: You+guys+enjoying+risk+of+rain+2+poll+grantnola17_748448_7023755.jpg (900x1095, 134K)

if drops/chests change per player then where's the mod for soloing a 4 player+ game?

is there a way of inducing a higher playercount without people actually joining?

> the hidden spot between the two hills
I can't fucking find what you're even talking about.
And what the fuck is that back area that opens up sometimes with the golden spires going through it? There's fuck all in there but a newt shrine every time i've gone through.

Any guide on how to build each class?

Attached: 1554249831931.jpg (976x1024, 67K)

Wait, you are bragging about having a strong item when you basically got 4x times the usual loot?

Items on a single player have a stronger power curve than difficulty scaling. Otherwise Godruns wouldn't exist. The reason multiplayer is difficult is because splitting items between players dilutes that power heavily.

Nah it's actually dangerous as fuck if there's multiple titans at once.
>get launched 300m into the air for 500 damage because you were in cover from another titans laser
>Shitload of lasers point at you
>You have no cover in the sky

>moving goalposts this fucking hard
You bitches and moaned that attack speed is worthless on Artificer and were proven wrong get the fuck over yourself.

Couldn't you just have obliterated yourself?

Alright that's cool, grats on the 2 hour run

You dont get 4x the loot when everyone disconnects except for the boss drops. You kiddies are really stretching it to try and pretend Artificer is bad or attack speed is worthless on her.

It's not the attackspeed that carried you that run, yuou literally got 4x more items than you should have gotten. ANY character would have a piss easy time with that, you would not even need the attackspeed.

where can i find the pastebin?

1. get all the items
2. don't die
3. eventually die

You are just proving his point when you have to abuse mutliplayer loot to "prove" him wrong.

It's better finding it yourself, but search close to the center of the area, that one open place that can lead to everywhere else.

It's a small niche accessible from the center area. If you look at the areas under the big rocks from the center, you'll notice grass growing in one spot. Look in there for the niche with the chest. Also, the hallway's only purpose is the Newt altar.

Which will spawn there even if the hallway is closed. It's actually possible to clip through the level geometry into the hallway while it's closed. I thought I fucked myself that one time until I clipped back out.

huntress
huntress
(you)

Bless you for that link user

strawpoll.me/17740117/r
Let's see those results lads. I want 30 votes in 30 minutes.

Attached: 1539471254566.jpg (700x934, 116K)

in what way does the queen's gland stack? I didn't get another beetle guard

>a-attack speed does nothing on her!
>Yes it does
>p-post your r-run!
>posts run
>f-four times items!
Except you dont, the item count drops when people disconnect.

You got proven wrong fucking hard kiddo, we're done here.

>sequencer shrine isn't actually gives you first item you pick up
I'm mad, but at least I got refund like 2 minutes later.

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-04-04 16-34-43-62.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Marry Huntress
Have sex with Huntress
Kill OVERLOADING WORM

no but I might be able to mod it in this weekend if I find the time and people are interested
first need to fix the assembly I released for the update tho which is taking quite a while

enemies have an increased life multiplier in multiplayer on top of another multiplier which increases both life and rewards (IIRC)
This means that enemies are harder in multiplier when you compare health/rewards. This means you'll get more items for the damage you do in comparison to multiplayer.
Because of this increased life you'll also take longer on levels

Write it and inspire the pictures, dumny

I can ruin you the game for you . Just hold every attack ability button there is to maximize damage per second. Dont be afraid to use your attack abilities, Cooldowns are not that Long. Use dodge roll to position yourself now and then.

yeah the whole plot was really just the contact light being in the wrong place at the wrong time desu

nigga I aint reading 400 posts, I was hoping one of you fags could sum up what the game really is about in like one or two unfiltered sentences since those seem to be the realest opinions

>Play with 16x players
>Game generates 16x loot
>half the lobby quits
>loot drops dramatically
Holy shit can you please fucking play the game and stop samefagging.

Fuck Huntress, Marry Artificer, Disassemble Multi

in the pastebin linked in my pastebin
I assumed people would keep posting my pastebin but I guess not
I'm on laptop so I don't have either link. you'll have to check archive for posts made with name "Modanon"

try fucking around with spawns
it looks like it's a dev/debug console

Dude it was not the attackspeed that carried you that run, how dense are you?
You get 4 fucking green items after each stage, that's massive and there's also more chests on the map.

There's a reason why you posted a SS of you abusing multiplayer loot instead of a regular run.

>do that
>get 17 shroom on merc
>find more item and another shrine
>get more shroom

Might as well start now

The. Game. Reduces. The. Loot. When. People. Leave.

The ONLY loot that isnt reduced is boss drops, boofuckinghoo he got a handful more items on boss kills. Fucking idiots, his items are not that insane for a TWO HOUR game.

Why is this game so good?

It's an item collection roguelike
You run around, shoot niggas, collect stuff, shoot niggas harder, shoot niggas until they explode, shoot niggas faster. It's very addicting.

for being the starter character, commando really needs his power curve to be flattened a bit so that he isn't as fucked early game

The power curve granted by items is heavily geometric after a certain point while enemy scaling is plainly linear after some point. That's why it's hard starting out, but then characters become massive death snowballs only stopped by fire. That their linear scaling has a higher multiplier matters far less than higher item count.

You run around a map with a character you select killing enemies and collecting items which make you absurdly OP until something even more OP than you kills you.

Also you go real slow, then you go TRIBES TIER FAST.

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

>Morons keep spamming RoR threads claiming Artificer doesnt benefit from attack speed at all
>Gets proven wrong
>Still trying to save face
Amazing. Its easier to spend an hour shitposting that something which is true isnt true rather than just admit woops I was wrong turns out attack speed does actually do something.

I love Yea Forums.

Interesting, thank you.

yep that's mine, I thought the ids were directly in that one, but i guess you gotta go through the one at the top first

pastebin.com/Q1nnGjwt

Plus the bogo stuff probably?
That and the fact that the game is just pure fun

WHERE
IS
THE
LOBBY
LADS
EUROPE BABY

artificer doesn't benefit from attack speed until she has mags

10 syringe 0 mag artificer is worse than 0 syringe 1 mag artificer

He abused multiplayer item drop, it was not attack speed carrying him in the slightest.
He said he did 27 stages, that's 80 EXTRA green items not counting the mountain shrine buff.
Any character becomes stupid strong if you abuse the game like that, even a shit character like Artificer.

so....i think brittle crown MIGHT be a bit broken

Attached: 20190404085350_1.jpg (1600x900, 149K)

Oh ok

As a guy who did a 3+ hour Merc exploit Monsoon run, I scoured every map after I got a Radar Scanner until I got a rare elite drop like a couple of stages before this.

I did not have nearly as close as much items as .

Attached: 20190403011923_1.jpg (1600x900, 264K)

Here it is, lad
EU 16 playas

Attached: 1521727750466.png (600x610, 605K)

>Be merc
>Fighting magma worm
>Launch myself in the air with 7 hopoo feathers
>spin2win my 4 backup mags
>R
RULES OF NATURE
>fall down the length of the worm
AND THEY'LL RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP
>activate zandatsu with my 14 syringes
>fall down the length of the worm cutting the shit out of it
WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE
>activate will o the wisp
>mother fucker explodes
ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Attached: 1551200212908.png (444x440, 73K)

Pretty sure it makes her right click charge faster, I know it does for multi's railgun.

Does it only trigger on HP loss so shield doesn't count?

>find a syringe
>"fuck yes"
>buy it
>falls out of the map
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Attached: 1467984480981.jpg (375x592, 41K)

no i got slapped a bunch by an imp overlord and it went to -14m then when i killed him i got it all back

Seriously, the amount of items that Artificer has isn't normal. Not by a long shot. This is a run where I was literally invincible and opened every chest I could with Radar Scanner.

Attached: 20190403012113_1.jpg (1600x900, 206K)

It’s like Call of Duty zombies except not as faggy.

Attached: 3647DBD0-DE5D-472A-8904-47899D45DF51.jpg (660x495, 138K)

Yeah, happened last night with a friend and I. He had the banner and started leveling up like crazy which lead to a shitton of banners spawning. Made us lol hard.

Attached: 20190403162247_1.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

NO DELETE THIS! I WAS NOT ITEM CARRIED AND ABUSING THE EXTRA ITEM DROP, ARTIFICER IS JUST THAT STRONG!

Attached: 3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

yes but that doesn't do anything without mags

it makes you do 2.5s of nothing with no syringes and with syringes you'll do 3s of nothing

similarly

Attached: kill me ror22.png (1903x1061, 806K)