Is this the best DLC ever made?

Is this the best DLC ever made?

Attached: Old Hunters.jpg (2000x2827, 1.29M)

Sekiro>DaS3>DaS1>BB>DaS2>DeS

Not really there's been bigger ones like Witcher 3 and GTA IV. It ranks up there.

Nope, blood and wine is better

No, that would be The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.

no

Attached: XCOM 2_ War of the Chosen.jpg (600x800, 234K)

Laurence by himself is enough to stop it from being truly great honestly. Seriously what a lazy terrible boss, would fit more in Dark Souls 2.

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere

Who puts DaS (any) ahead of BB? Lmfao at this shit taste.

>short as fuck
>no replayability
>end game content despite the game desperately needing more gear earlier on
>only 1 actually good fight
No it isn't.

Holy shit will dark souls kids ever shut up

Congratulations you're a child or a loser with too much time on your hands. Meanwhile us adults are out making money and living our lives but hey keep at it!! 5 more hours and you'll beat the computer program for sure!! I'm sure she'll want to sleep with you then!!

These games are unironically for children (and losers)
Noone with any kind of responsibility has time to play a "game" over and over again dying

Nintendo games are a working man's game, a little light hearted fun to unwind after a long day

0/10
shit bait

Sekiro > ds3=BB > ds1 > shit > ds2

>maria is an easy ass boss fight
>living failures were a complete joke
No

*Nintendo games are a casual machildren's game, a little light hearted fun to help you not cry before bedtime.

Play immortal unchained instead of always shilling for the same old.

Absolutely not.
BB > Sekiro > DaS 2 > DaS 3 > DaS > DeS

Awful opinion

Attached: Sekiro hitboxes.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

A man of taste.

>ds2 over anything
(You)

Nintendo is for the biggest autists like CWC the cartoony look draws them like flies

t. hivemind infected tastelet

>left hand literally touches sekiro
This isn't the best example m8.

t. retarded contrarian that plays for pvp after the first game got popular

This is true, other posters are faggots.

>only 1 actually good fight
come on now, Ludwig and Orphan of Kos(m) are great fights too

Yes.
/thread

Attached: 1527203137614.jpg (240x240, 10K)

DaS=BB>Des

POWERGAP

DaS3>Sekiro>DaS2

Attached: Fromsoft directors.png (758x817, 682K)

ahh this samefagger again, back to plebbit with you

>top
>Miyazaki is a game director at the company
>bottom 2 right
>Miyazaki is president of the entire company

Miyazaki was already the president when Bloodborne released.
Ds3 began development before Ds2 and BB.

The man himself said he'll stop being president if he ever stopped being able to direct games.

He's been working on his passion project ever since BB, I'm fucking calling it.

Convince me not to buy a PS4 on amazon, play and beat bloodborne, and then return them

That actually sounds like a great idea, why would I convince you not to do it?

>not holding on to your games
>not replaying games multiple times
brainlet detected

Miyazaki only made DeS, DaS1, BB and Sekiro the other two DaS are B team

>I don't understand the timeline difference between development and release date
OK could've saved me 20 seconds.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, but Deracine was solo developed by him, as well.
He doesn't need a codirector's help, the fact is, the sequels and Sekiro weren't his personal projects, he was most likely just a supervisor, and his name was slapped onto there because they remember the backlash caused by DaS2, and they feel it necessary to include his name.

>there's been bigger ones
But not better.

DaS3 became development very early, and he said he doesn't want to work on any sequels.
So the only game in question is Sekiro, however, refer to

You're retarded. Dark souls 3 (until dlc) and sekiro both display classic miyazaki map and enemy design/placement that isn't present on projects he isn't involved in.

DaS3 is a complicated topic, but
>Sekiro
>The baked in stealth mechanics
>The ""cinematic"" storytelling
>The intrusive Activision™ tutorials
>A new idol every 10 minutes, barely any shortcuts worth mentioning
>Constant annoying background music killing the atmosphere

The combat is very good and the world design is fine, but the rest of the game is just not up to par.

I feel like this too. Also how it's gruelingly difficult without the pay-off that makes Soulsborne games worth pushing through. I defeat an annoying Ape in two phases. What do I get? Some shitty cave with plot tool object. In DaS you were rewarded for hardships.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with what I said. Miyazaki doesn't design systems. I don't know how you can classify sekiro story as cinematic. And the pop up tutorials are obviously needed since so many retards don't understand them despite them being very clear.

My gripe with the difficulty is how it's only the combat with the enemies that's difficult, particularly bosses and minibosses.
There are almost no environmental hazards, even the few poison pools are easy to navigate because of the mobility.
The tutorial is so in your face you'd have to have actual down's to miss any mechanics.
The only harsh mechanic I can think of is dragon rot, but considering NPCs don't die and it only affects that one percentage, it barely compares to world tendency, or insight/frenzy, curse in DaS etc.

I liked the combat, I didn't find the game too difficult, it just feels like the difficulty is there for difficulty's sake, instead of being there to support the grand narrative.

This image is entirely irrelevant.

Dark Souls 2's flaws were found in its technical inadequacies, the lighting/graphics, poor/mechanically simple boss ai, engine/gameplay issues, hitbox issues, extremely linear/simple area design and patchwork lore smothered upon a shell of a game released so satiate the multiplayer fanbase.

Sekiro has immaculate level design, combat, hitboxes, boss ai and challenge, and the lore is neither contrived in wispy threabare hints from previous game material or overtly enigmatic.

>it just feels like the difficulty is there for difficulty's sake, instead of being there to support the grand narrative.
This hits the nail on the head. Miyazaki uses difficulty as means to an end. In Sekiro, difficulty is that end.