Okay... this is epic

Okay... this is epic

Attached: 20190404_123421.png (1440x2229, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAQtIpSls-4
youtu.be/oX7DFLRhNdU
imgur.com/gallery/g4eGH
i.imgur.com/q1bh7NP.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna call out a million things about this picture, but then I remembered that the simple fact he received a kind and intimate gesture from his SO and the first thing he decides to do is post it on social media makes him an asshat.

I hate everything about this pic

Anyone who uses social media has soul cancer.

yeah he and the bull will have a lot of fun with this gift

>be happy that you have a beautiful wife
>share your happiness with the world
>makes you an asshat
?

why are women so fucking gay
and why is he pretending to be happy about this gay act

tyrone is probably pumping mutt sperm into his wife right now

>I never had one as a kid
a wife or a beer?

>b-b-bull
Gee, protecting much?

Why are all of you so hateful, cancerous fucks? Dude has a wife that did something nice for him. I'm gonna chalk it up to jealousy.

>SO
wife, fag

that b-word....well I hate to tell you it's subjective but one "hot wife" is just that, to you and not to me. Enjoy your ugly face. No amount of tight pussy and booty can fix a face.

>WOMAN DID SOMETHING VERY BASIC
>WOMAN DID SOMETHING VERY BASIC ON HIS BIRTHDAY
>WOMAN HAD TO BE MOTIVATED BY A BIRTHDAY TO DO SOMETHING
>PRAISE HER!
eat shit nigger

>share your happiness
No, all social media posting is boasting and/or attention-seeking. Moreover, the fact that he is doing this before actually partaking and not, say, taking the picture, enjoying his night, and then post about it the next day, shows us what his priorities are.

There's already a thread up about this, and there shouldn't be any at all.

We don't care
Yours truly,
The rest of the world.

>beer
What a faggot.

Attached: 1542454804146.jpg (716x1030, 433K)

Thank you for putting that idiot in his place

He's an asshat because he has no self-worth, he posted something entirely pathetic and basic trying to find value in it despite it having none.

>That stretching

The worst thing about that image.

Attached: 1535199248110.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

No that's a shoop/bait thread. This is a legitimate discussion

They look bored. Maybe they should have brought their Switchs too!

don't you smegma sniffers ever ever start throwing up in your mouth from how disgusting you are inside?

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

I never got this meme. Is it so hard to believe that beer tastes good to some people? Beer never got me the slightest bit tipsy but I'd usually have a few because of how good they tasted to me.

Do people really shower at night? What's the point if you're going to be asleep for 6-8 hours?

jesus

>soul cancer

Attached: 1552214075292.jpg (960x960, 50K)

>go to a bar with friends
>dont drink
>even posts his disgusting retarded act on reddo
If you don't drink, you go out to eat and don't visit a bar/pub. Fucking retards holyshit.

More like they realized it was a mistake asking that one weird dude from work to join them because he's now playing video games at the restaurant tables and taking pics of them.

Wash the sweat and grime of the day away instead of rolling around in it on your bed

It's just a bunch of (man)children still thinking it taste icky.

You're both right. Having an opinion is not against the law, you are allowed to like or dislike things.

>ever start throwing up in your mouth from how disgusting you are inside?
I only throw up from having to share oxygen with morons like you that think women who can put beer onto a table are worth mentioning.

What did he mean by this?

If you have a job you get dirty at you don't want to fuck your sheets.

that girl on the rights face just screams
>this faggot actually brought his nintendo to a bar oh my god I hope nobody I know from work or school sees me with this degenerate retard who knows nothing about what is and is not acceptable to do in public

His wife putting alcohol onto the table is a statement that he should grow up.

Seriously though, that feel incredibly forced. I doubt they went on with their all nighter. Mario Kart 64 is honestly a very boring game and one that aged extremely poorly. It has some nostalgic merits, but that could last a couple hours top, not all night. If it were Mario Kart 8, I would have believed more.

Don'y tell me you actually sweat in your sleep?

Attached: 1543902567756.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Well, at least this version is better than the original.

I WANT I WANT I WANT MORE TOYS AND COLOURS KEEP THE BEER, WHERE'S THE ONIONS MILK
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: soyplane.gif (960x616, 382K)

Who make that shit up. Like I always believed the memes to be exaggerated but they keep making them up themselves. Make me ashamed to have a switch.

Literally no one in society would think this. You have severe social retardation if you think that.

waaahhhhh whyyyyy, this is how you sound you little baby. Don't come to Yea Forums if you're a pussy and don't understand why boring, stupid inane shit annoys someone. You sound butthurt and desperate for attention like a woman who gifted her husband, a man baby, a children's toy.

Which was?

Attached: tendle.png (587x517, 51K)

people who work and stayed all day outside generally needs to take a shower not only because they feel cleaner but because it's relaxing. You should try getting out sometimes.

WEEEEEEEEEE SUPA MAWWIIOOO AND BEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attention
We will now be shutting the terminal
And passengers....
Please never ride this station again
Or PZtttt bTsttttr afmmdmdndndjdjdjdhhdhhendnbdnnenndbdnbdbhehdhhdbdbbebebbdbebbenejhe
Mdhhehhdj ur
Dkkieiemeiimfk
Diirjejjjenjnfnjeje
Bbbbeprpprorkktkf

.getting married in you mid 20's

why do people throw away their lives like this?

Attached: 1554094270510.gif (276x271, 525K)

Why do normies have such a hard on for the N64? It's probably one of the worst aging consoles of all time. The controller is an abortion and the graphics of that era are horrendous.

Welcome to Yea Forums.
Seriously, it's just trolling. Only a fool would take anything serious here.

You should pick up a book and learn proper English, you ESL piece of shit.

>It's cool, dudes, really.

This is nuclear-tier coping

If I went to a bar with some people and one of them pulled out and played a switch instead of interacting with us I would try not to invite him again. Yea it’s pretty fucking weird. You don’t have to drink but don’t act like an antisocial sperg.

english is not my first language.

I know a pair that are both very stable and self-reliant, they married because it makes them lose less money on tax and well they love each other.
>singles pay more tax through their paychecks here
So therefore they can enjoy each other and still go after their life ambitions.

My wife does nice things for me constantly, I don’t use her generosity and kindness for Reddit points.

Didn't you already make this thread OP?

Attached: redditard.jpg (1890x368, 93K)

What a creative and thoughtful gift I guess?

I don't know what everyone is getting pissy about, but using an N64 in widescreen is retarded.

Attached: 1524295229770.png (1260x905, 534K)

their still shackling eachother down in the prime of their lives. For instance you and I can leave the house and come back whenever we want to without answering to anyone. You could take a vacation to wherever, whenever you want. You can't do that with an SO.

it shows

s/o/y

I learned there is an option when you marry to not be entitled to your half other so you don't own them money if you break up

you think this is real, but the only thing the wife did was let him spend money on some pointless shit

he set the rest of it up himself, took the picture, and then posted on SM with a false narrative to try to make his wife look good

the reason he wants to make his wife look good isn't because he cares about her, he just wants all his other SM buddies to see that he has something they don't, and get jealous

that's the root of SM, the core

it turns men just as pathetic and catty as women, and enhances the high levels of self absorbance women already have

C O P E harder, the only one with retardation is you, my friend. you're telling me that as an adult male with any sense of self respect that you would actually whip out your switch in the middle of a social gathering, therefore choosing to ignore all of the people you supposedly drove or walked to visit? stay delusional and in the basement

Isn't this one? I'm not good at recognizing fake pics, be gentle my dad used to beat me a lot

Attached: original.png (878x784, 617K)

i'm certain women will find a way

You will always be alone

Would have been better with a CRT what was that ho thinking, suprised she even managed to connect it to that tv

Attached: 1548160090429.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

have sex

There is something deeply disturbed in you if you just assumed all of that up. I hope you find help before you alienate yourself from your family like my uncle did.

I'm married, dipshit. But I don't post every nice thing she does for me for some useless internet cred.

fuck off with your false empathy you naive faggot

have sex

>wife going out of her way to make you play the third shittiest Mario kart
Huh

Attached: 1533399604507.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

Middle person in pic related is apparently who posted that to Reddit. If xe can get a big tiddy girlfriend who supports xer hobbies then why can't you, Yea Forums?

Attached: nzuanimrbv321[1].jpg (589x1083, 84K)

Cringe and bluepilled

based sexposter

have sex

what about people who use Yea Forums then?

At least I'll never be cucked.

Well with the way she's sagging those tiddies will be on the floor by the time she's 40.

Attached: 1551316706577.gif (300x300, 121K)

that's why you're an incel, huh? too much soul. sucks bro, but that's the life for you saints out there

That's no woman user...

Good lord if getting to play some mario kart 64 means selling my souls to the LGBTBBQABCDEFG community then I'll hard pass.

Try to have a little more self confidence guys. You'll make it one day.

Physical copies are good, but he really should be using a CRT

>SO
cringe and bluepilled but unironically

Why's he excited if he never had one as a kid I could understand if he was nostalgic but N64 emulation has been around for ages.

Normalfags can't emulate. They literally think it's blackmagic and evil.

Where do you find these normalfags? Most normal people I know own a Rasberry Pie and/or hacked consoles

Those people aren't normal. At least not normal enough.

>nshitty4
>on a widescreen lcd
the n64 was the xbox 360 of its generation

The best console?

based

sports box with a few shooters. Did you know that 1 in 5 games on the N64 is a racer?

Has she started letting you jerk off in the closet while Jamal owns her in bed or do you still have to go outside when he shows up?

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Disturbing, lonely, cuckold-obsessed incel faggots.

People who actually understand what the true cringe is here in the thread. Based. Redpilled. Intelligent.

Which one are the other 2 shittiest?

Surely DS and Wii.

>SO
Who says this?

How do you call her? Cumdumpster? Waifu? Bitch?

The fuck is the painting in the corner? Makes me question whether this is fake.

SNES and GBA
>muh soul

My fiance bought me an xbox one s and a Vita.

yes they literally can though

>believing that anyone on Yea Forums has actually a SO
you're the one true cringe here friend

Wife, just like it does in the picture.

>widescreen

Attached: 1483475597679.jpg (414x413, 36K)

GBA I can agree. But SNES, you can suck my dick. If you think Wii or DS are superior to Wii, you surely have the shittiest of tastes.

Everyone on Reddit. It’s fucking gay

>If you think Wii or DS are superior to Wii
What did he mean by this?

>If you think Wii or DS are superior to Wii

laugh at him, lads

Attached: 1353878791296.jpg (200x198, 16K)

SNES, sorry. I'm still sleepy.

Imagine unironically being this lonely

GAMERS RISE UP

>experience genuine human emotion
>first instinct is to capture it on a lifeless electronic device and upload it for likes

she's holding it in

Attached: 20190404_090426.jpg (840x940, 273K)

>Get home from work
>Sister receives me
>She hugs me with all her strength and tells me that she missed me and that she loves me
>We get to our room, turn on computer and play vidya all night long
I want this to last forever

>lifeless electronic device
are you posting from an alive organic device?

>She bought you two dead platforms

Mate, I think you should get a divorce.

Attached: 1537509710298.png (170x186, 47K)

Why has no one else mentioned this? Its frightening

Attached: Descartes.jpg (1031x860, 97K)

>SO
what in the Fuck is this cancer

>all social media posting is boasting and/or attention-seeking
this
nobody wants to hear that tho, but its the hard truth

>pop figurine
Every single time

Attached: You wouldn't clap.png (685x420, 493K)

I can't tell who's trolling who anymore. This thread feels like some kind of hyper-physical meta trolling.

Attached: Joker-Movie-Wraps-Production-Joaquin-Phoenix-Set-Photos.jpg (798x420, 27K)

it's a PC term so faggots don't feel excluded

Ever seen Existenz?

New /r9k/ terminology.

>SO
Superior Officer?

Significant other, teenage girls and redditors use this term all the time and soon it will be defended and normalized to use such words here.

Lose weight.

I can't tell if those are nu-age lesbian 12 year olds or that tranny is 8 feet tall.

humans are socializing creatures by nature. we seek approval and validation. really can't understand why you consider it a "hard truth". and no, don't try to factor in the average Yea Forums user because this is too small of a sample in comparison to the rest of the digital world, especially since everyone here aside from tripfags are virtually the same in terms of anonymity

nobody is talking about the framed picture on the bottom right
honestly you could black everything else out and it would still be enough to know the person is one of the most useless people and a humongous cancer to society.
Everyone I've met into that shit was absolutely worthless at doing the things they were meant to be doing or just not doing anything at work, but have plenty of time to cry for no reason at all

>pop vinyl
>Mario
>Nintendo products
>27th birthday
>some nasty Ru-Paul painting
>wife
>social media
This is all nasty.

I wonder what kind of "job" this person has.

>Person takes 5 minute tops taking a picture of something they're doing and then likely going back to it.
>Yea Forums spends entire threads nitpicking and shitposting about these things
This always bugs me, does repeatedly calling them a cuck, Soiboi, saying that they don't have a wife or she's ugly for a while make you feel good or something?
Why fixate on these kinda posts?

fpbp

Either they are too lazy to make an account for reddit or they are criminals. Obviously I am tier 1

this kid doesn't go out

The vita is pretty sexy blue one and kind of collects dust. The one s has become my primary console over ps4. She also buys me limited edition controllers.

i never said anything about factoring in the average Yea Forums user
why does your brain automatically go to users on Yea Forums?

Why do you assume he silently brought out a switch and shut off into his own little world?

Attached: 1533872920439.jpg (445x437, 93K)

is white knighting redditor your favorite pastime or something ?
who care if a forum shit on some upvote-obsessed maggot ?

How bad is your self esteem to be constantly thinking that complete strangers that take no more then glance your way are thinking bad thoughts about you or that friends give two fucks what you're doing with your own time out with them?

>is white knighting redditor your favorite pastime or something ?
Where did I say the redditor was right to post it? I don't give a fuck if he does
>who care if a forum shit on some upvote-obsessed maggot ?
Because all this thread has is projecting, complaining about reddit and no fucking video games.

Why would he be talking about Yea Forums and attention seeking when just about everyone is anonymous?
Also, people don't like to hear that they're only posting on social media outlets for attention. Try it sometime.

>27
>prealimonied
That's gonna be a big Oof yikes from me captain

because that's where we are?

Look at the way all of his "friends" are huddled away from him.

oh, you are one of those fedora-tipping guys who think that telling your truth to them actually enlight their lives. you must be fun at parties

>you cant talk about other website while we're on veee

thanks for contributing for more video games posting with your projections on Yea Forums users.
read like worm fixate on worms desu

>Basedface in your baseddrink

Attached: 1476476441092.png (804x876, 456K)

If you’re not obese and suffer from constant stinky balls, you can cut down on morning time significantly by showering at night and therefore not having to shower in the morning.

But I guess some people with shit genetics get “dirty” even in the middle of their sleep

>t. posts on social media for likes and upvotes

im the life of the party BY THE WAY

projection and lack of self awareness
you can apply for autism bucks my dude

Women would. Maybe some men would laugh it off and be chill with it but women would absolutely hate you for it since you're taking attention away from them lol.

redditors

I don't like beer because it is icky. I don't find it pleasant at all, mostly because I hate fizzy anything. It is a meme that non-drinkers believe that anyone actually cares about people abstaining from drinking though. No one has ever been on my case for saying no thank you.

Do the same thing with a phone and anyone will think you're an autist or a sad antisocial cunt. You're just making it obvious with a giant video game console. Unless you're a shredded /fit/ dude, you might look like you're taking the piss out of people.
lmaoing at your self esteem friend

>SO
This poster eats pussy and enjoys it

I would bet real money that the wife is fat

This is from the alternate universe where switch commercials are real life

Imagine inviting a guy from work to a bar and the madlad pulls a switch from his pocket in front of you while you're trying to start a conversation

You are faceblind, the girl on the right looks like the only one not bothered by it

Sharing happiness only you can experience with the world is called bragging, and it makes you a terrible person.

You know you can still talk while playing games, right? Plus you could just hand him one of the joycons and play some smash or something.

>people defending the guy on his switch
But I bet you'd be irrationally angry if a girl pulled out her phone

>married at 27

christ i just turned 27 and i can't imagine being tied down already. good for him if he found the right person but my gut says that's a timebomb both people will come to regret

Raspberry Pi isn't really powerful enough for N64 emulation, it might be just about playable but not great, and certainly not on HD resolutions.

Even a cheap laptop or something would be better. But yes, I definitely think emulation is a better way to play N64 games. The visual improvement over a fuzzy composite cable coming from an N64 console is just massive.

>tfw this retard is married and Im a lonely virgin with rage

Attached: 1563453223.jpg (320x247, 15K)

why does it say happy 27th birthday if he bought it himself

>16:9
>240p upscaled to 1080p
>100ms input lag

Attached: 18ZR8Sa.jpg (660x680, 55K)

aside from the toys and childish decorations seems pretty comfy desu

>regret
people like them probably don't have much in the way of "regret" yet, I'm in my 30's and am filled with it, good for him and fuck the anchor in life known as regret.

Everyone on Resetera
Everyone who just said reddit is from Resertera just trying to deflect the PC tell

Attached: 1528614481441.png (218x406, 69K)

Why do women encourage this kind of behavior?

Attached: BD40DD15-5FEB-498C-825D-49C24DA65C2F.jpg (499x481, 28K)

People used to marry for life at age 16. Culture has produced a generation (both sexes) of of adult babies that are so insecure and uncertain that they can't imagine committing to anything until they're too old for it to be much of a sacrifice.

>putting the plate in front of the TV
Women, everyone

Attached: 1532348029247.png (2560x1440, 1.23M)

>100ms input lag

This is false and a meme perpetuated by CRT shiters.

Attached: 1543164152035.jpg (2000x2400, 445K)

We're pure

And people usually died before getting old

Attached: demo2.png (184x184, 46K)

What no one ever mentions is that beer is an acquired taste. It is always bad at first but you drink it until you start liking it. I have always told this to people who said they disliked beer, and they would usually reply by asking what is the point of forcing yourself to like something. Well, the point is to be able to enjoy beer with friends. It's like acquiring taste for black coffee, liking popular drinks is nice.

Man how the fuck can you be so audacious to be condescending to a guy who got a N64 gifted when you spend your days on Yea Forums.org/v/?

I really think that all the butthurt at "nu-males" or basedboys or whatever is just a thinly veiled explosion of self-hatred. Not at all implausible 4cheng is full of beta faggots who are obsessed with battling beta faggot culture because they hate themselves.
Fuck off niggers.

No. Are you?

>People used to marry for life at age 16

People still do mate. There's tons of super close nit religious groups that marry off at 15-16 and start pumping out kids. I live in the Northwest fyi.

Jesus Christ. I already avoid drinking with people who stay on their phones at the bar. Imagine if someone pulled a Switch.

Attached: 1523587051356.png (351x364, 258K)

But I liked the first beer I had. The same with coffee.

Attached: 1520406975079.jpg (700x700, 64K)

some fan art of ru pauls drag race
I only know because my wife explained it when there was a ton of merch at hot topic

Attached: FB_IMG_1553709453384.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Loads of them end up taking bbc years later too :)

oh look, another thread full of seething incels, all angry because they'll never know how it feels to have a loving wife
must be hard to know that nobody will ever love you

Attached: 3b4.png (500x314, 16K)

So living longer means we have to take longer to mature as well?

Thanks for saying wife and not "SO."

>Pulls out switch
>Hands you a joycon
>"How about a round of smash bro?"
>Get wasted at the bar drinking and playing smash all night

Sounds like a good fucking time to me.

Attached: 1539875569807.jpg (1280x800, 166K)

Leapster LMax was the original Switch. You could even plug it into your TV.

Yes that's a fun time to have at home, playing docked.
Not when going out with 5 or 6 other friends who want to talk instead of playing video games.

Attached: 1550266324184.jpg (1280x945, 351K)

That's not going on in the pic, though. The guy is clearly stating how every is performing an activity separate from him, and he's not joining in because he refuses to drink alcohol. He can sip on a fucking soda for all they'd care. Drinking games are about socializing.

i was filled with regret up until a few years ago i started making a real effort to take advantage of all the opportunities around me, and i've never been happier. my brother did the same thing, it was a joint effort, and he went from working at a convenience store to working as a freelance radiographer, working at hospitals wherever in the world he wants and making damn good money. he's 35, it's never too late bud

the world has gotten smaller since then. when most people were essentially confined to the town / city / country they were born and had few opportunities to really aspire to be anything other than the lot they're given that makes some sense. in this age you can go anywhere and do anything so long as you put your mind to it. sacrificing all that for marriage seems insane to me. again, good for him if he found the one, maybe he's happy, i'm not trying to be an asshole cynic. it's just hard to believe someone could really get the most out of life marrying so early

What, you've never shoot the shit and played games at the same time?

I’ve seen the exact same pic with two different stories on the texts on top today

Where's that picture of the Mormon speed running couple who were high school sweet hearts, got married, went to SGDQ and she ended up having an orgy with all of his speed running friends?

because we're angry, lonely faggots and this is the only way we feel like we have a little bit of power and dignity

>sacrificing all that for marriage
And how.
>it's hard to believe
Because you're an unimaginative dolt that's been brainwashed by Yea Forums into thinking you can't be hitched and still have a life. Unless of course your dreams involve going to places where your wife would get raped if she came along.

i used to hate these images real or fake but now they just make me depressed. no one has ever done anything nice for me.

This sounds juicy. I need to hear more.

How about just stop being an insincere faggot and own your beta personality, you are like a closeted faggot who posts anti-fag propaganda on Facebook and everyone is rolling their eyes because it's common knowledge you like to suck dick

I wonder why people don't drink alcohol. Used to not drink it myself because I was a Christian with a misleading, pharisaic even, interpretation of the Bible. And regarding drinking games I do think that drinking soda instead of alcohol is an offense of sorts considering that the magic of alcohol is being a social lubricant, but granted it'd be much better than playing on a Switch, distanced from the entire group, and pridefully taking a picture of that act and putting it up on social media for likes

Attached: 1551093674565.png (1280x720, 810K)

You're fucking up if your loving wife is buying you old toys to play with at 27 years old. You and her might not realize it yet. Can you imagine when her coworkers or friends that definitely want to fuck catch wind of it? Lowkey mocking you to her til she finally sees you're a fucking child with fucked up priorities. Welcome to the real world. Your disability is not ok.
Life isnt like the big bang theory.

>friends from work
kek

because basedshits mindlessly consume, obey corporate cock, then pat each other on the back when they show the world how cucked they are. the way they act and talk is so jarring theres insatiable need to mock them.

I think his name was Tiki? Rumor was that she was going around sucking off anyone she could find, but I think the real story is pretty much that she fucked a few of his speed running buddies in a hotel room while they were getting drunk, because he didn't want to participate and left in a huff.

>you can't have hobbies
>all things must be serious business all the time, every day
>DON'T HAVE FUN
must be a sad existence you're living

I didn't know your cause was a communist cause FAGGOT, you are obviously just a self-loathing cuckold, stop fuckng denying it and KYS

I'm engaged and very happy though. Just realistic.

Yeah it was. I had one.

I DID THIS NORMAL THING

THEN WIFE DID THIS THING THAT REMINDED ME OF MY CHILDHOOD PLAYING BING BING WAHOO

*SHARES ON REDDIT*

Attached: soylicious.jpg (1080x607, 187K)

If I walked into the living room after a long day of work and my girlfriend had a dreamcast and a bunch of games ready for me I'd unironically flip my shit and soiface. I've always wanted one but couldn't afford a lot of games as a kid. I don't really see the problem with something like this. It's not like he woke up to an Xbox after a vasectomy like that one guy

Attached: 1531081482168.jpg (310x294, 36K)

I imagine people who don't feel the need to drink must have pretty simple lives. Not harder or easier. Just simpler. Either by virtue of their circumstances or having a non-fucked brain.

based incel

good thing he blanked out his first name
very sensitive info

based nintensoy

How does he feel that his wife basically considers him a child?

this shit is so meta IDK what to think anymore

is it okay to make fun of ppl for playing kids games??

Heh, I remember when some people used to throw my shade because I still liked games during university. I just had to give up on them and start playing poker and beer games with "the dudes".
Turns out that if you become fit, get serious into combat martial arts and start flipping people off absolutely NOONE gives you shit for anything and actually start inviting you to hang out with lol, people are plastic and cowardly as shit.

Epic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-10-48-24-1.png (545x634, 206K)

based snoyboy

It's not about "needing" to drink. Alcohol is a social lubricant, that's the entire point. Research points that one single can of beer, just one single beer, which is not enough to make anyone even tipsy, will have significant effects on your brain, making you more sociable. You find jokes to be funnier, your inhibitions to talking wear out and so on. Who wouldn't want that? We're going through an introvert era where everyone could use some of these effects, no matter how simple their life is. So it's not about getting wasted for most people, and especially not on "drinking with friends" occasions.

Attached: 1522944875567.png (376x314, 270K)

>m-muh console wars
It's time to look around yourself and realize your childhood is over. It's been over for 20 years. Grow the fuck up.

Judging by the framed picture at the bottom right, either him or her likes to watch Drag Race. One of them is living an alibi. Just saiyan.

Like the normal marriage experience. Wives are usually more retarded and childlike though.

What's worse, adults obsessed with Nintendo or adults obsessed with Marvel capeshit?

Not in a bar.

I don't feel as good the next day if I shower the night before. I see why people do it, my GF does, but I prefer morning shower. Feel much more clean. Plus my hair gets fucked up during sleep

>get fit
>combat martial arts
>job
>wife
>kids?
Yeah good like having time to play mario

emulator looks awful you're actually a fucking moron

>playing old ass games
>playing Nintendo games
>having toys in your room
>28 year old full grown ass man
cringe

>it's my birthday
>get to spend that night playing video games
>wife was nice enough to set them up for me so I don't interrupt her and her lover while they're upstairs
WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY REDDIT

adults shitposting on Yea Forums

@everyone
have sex

Atleast those adults don't brag about it on social media.

>SO
Reddit needs to fuck off. Kill yourself nigger

If you're going to marry, you should marry as young as possible. The only reason to go the marriage route is if you want a traditional family (wife, kids, dog, etc.) and children are best had when you're young and healthy.

Your here for life. I shitpost with my baby in my arms.

It's so weird, first he does a normal smile, than he opens his mouth like he is kirby

Says the faggot on Yea Forums sòy patrol

Expressing happiness publicly is not allowed

It's almost like they actually love each other or something.

Are these adult beings?

THIS FUCK WAS 4 WHEN THIS GAME CAME OUT!

FUCK YOU TWITTER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>looks at divorce rates
>looks at depressed 50+ year olds after the kids move away and stop visiting

I'm glad i started a senpai late so i can just die after they grow up

underrated comment

>4:3 game stretched to widescreen

Attached: 1459827374143.jpg (495x375, 35K)

> t. Monolingual untermensch

It's a childrens game. Also games dont stop existing just because the year they were released ends. Mario Kart 64 came out when I was 5, doesn't mean I was only playing it at that age. I played it for most of my pre-teens.

He doesn't care. He's just a social media likes-obsessed soýboy. The video game is just a means to that end.

>the first thing he decides to do
how would know that?
he may have fucked his wife and posted that when she was showering

literally everybody does, they're just hiding it

Bing bing that awful toy.

cringe

hahahahaha

I don't know what is worse. Going with your "friends" to blow them off to play on your Nintendo system or taking a POV shot of your switch and your coworker's disinterested faces.

Why even show up if you're just going to stand in the corner to play your bing bing wahoo? Just stay at home and spare yourself and your friends the embarrasment of you being a social reject.

Attached: 1489342214456.jpg (464x300, 29K)

DAE GIRLFRIEND WHO DOES NICE GESTURES THAT APPEAL TO MY NERDY SENSIBILITIES??

"Not your blog" used to be a thing. Used to.

Anyone else avoid playing games socially? I am a social person and people know im a gamer but i rarely grab a controller even in a house full of bros playing. It's weird i guess

why doesnt this fag just have a beer and stop being such a dork with his clean living abstinence shit?

I don't like it either. I spend so much time playing games alone, I don't want to waste the time being social doing the exact same shit.

itt: sour grapes

>true friends
>from work
When they played drinking games, I played on my switch
What a shitty coworker.

You just know these two girls find this stupid.

This guy gets it.

She's doing it to distract him from the fact that Chad is plowing her behind his back.

based

I've never found a beer I really "loved" but it's okay, I didn't drink much at all for a long time until I started branching out to trying other things, now I mostly enjoy brandy and sake and I like looking for new spirits to try

Mario Kart 64 sucks ass, it doesn't even have fucking music in multiplayer. Play Diddy Kong Racing you scrub-ass.

>dkr
my nig

Stop being an incel by telling the truth. The bbc cuck meme isnt that real but the chad white guy cucking you has been a thing forever.

>4:3 stretched on a wide screen
Shit wife, would divorce.

Attached: judge-judy.jpg (446x299, 40K)

While everyone got hooked on monsters, i got hooked on mikes hard lemonade

youtube.com/watch?v=IAQtIpSls-4

i unironically love mikes hard, yikes @ myself

>reddit
>straightedge
I'm guessing he's one of those faggots with a faggot looking beard, punk style haircut, tattoo sleeves, and always looks like he has a stick up his butt in every single picture he is in.

Why do they open the fucking mouth? Why can't they smile like a normal person?

Simple. This isn't videogames, and Yea Forums hates to talk about videogames.

ding ding we have a winner

What I love about this is how mechanical he is when he does it. You can tell this is like a natural response for him and he's done it many many times for photos. Fucking arsehole.

i will never get over their expressions and his utter and complete ignorance of the situation at hand.

>grey controller is port #2
originals are always in port#1, moron

you don't know anything about women
that's the face of someone suffering immense inner turmoil but putting on an acceptable face to be posted on social media later

last time i saw that look on a female her boyfriend was dumped 3 hours later

Nobody commented on the faggot sleaveglove this kids rollin with?

Why n64

Why not ps1 or genesis or dreamcast

Does this person even care about games

had to make sure everything fit in the vertically shot photo

This, I need to know.

i have a loving wife and she'll frequently go out of her way to do stuff for me without any reason. We used to give a shit about birthdays but multiple years of living together and just randomly doing things for one another has totally made birthdays a 'whatever'

he put it there for more upvotes

pitbulls
black people/things like rap or Tv
drag queens

ez reddit points

>physical n64 connected to anything but a big CRT, ever
it's been 15 years since i played my N64 and didn't physically cringe at the visuals
thank god for emulation

thats actualy a good questuon

gaming moved from just being kid shit and been normalized as a young 20 thing alsobut capeshit has been normalized for all ages

so prob nintendo still

What the fuck is that picture on the right of?

Attached: 1525476143207.jpg (500x500, 26K)

No, it sounds like you’re just jealous.

t. zoomer

>**FEMALE**
lmao

I don't think that's a bar, given the menus laid out, seems more like they're out for a meal. Even if it was a bar however, you don't have to drink, you can still have a great time with friends without the need of alcohol. Anyone who thinks otherwise is underaged or coping with their need for alcohol and lack of social ability.

Attached: 1337881368853.jpg (476x649, 192K)

>can't even pull out Mario Kart to try and be social with it

Aside from the aspect ratio and the fact that original hardware is a fucking meme I don't see what's wrong with this. Is it the fact he has a wife that buys him things he likes?
Oh, i just saw the funcos
but still, every fucking dipshit has those nowadays.

This is cute. This is how you get a happy marriage. Surprise eachother.

yeah but if 5 people are out to drink and only 1 of them is just sitting there all night not drinking while everyone else is geting fucked up

good luck trying to be part of the group and not the 5th wheel

>you'll never have a mommy gf that treats you like a child on your 27th birthday after she got done getting Tyrones seed while you were gone at work all day
what a life, huh?

The amount of people screaming
>WOW VIDEO GAMES AT A BAR
They're not at a bar, how fucking dense are you retards to not realise they're out for a bite to eat. I'd never take a fucking hand held out to a place like this sure, but those people probably don't give a single fuck. The fact he felt the need to make a post about it though is also equally as retarded.

She can't even figure out the fucking proper aspect ratio, she isn't that nice.

>you will forever make up cuck fantasies to justify the fact that you'll never, ever, ever feel intimacy with another human being

I know quite a few friends like this, sometimes someone feels they don't want to drink or have work early the following morning so they'll happily be the ride home after a night out. Maybe we grew up in different areas, but people here go out for the sake of social interaction and enjoying the company of friends, the alcohol is more or less just a bonus.

Tell me one benefit of having an SO.

Pro tip: you can't.

than why even bother noone gives a shit your playing a kids toy at big boys

Yea Forums is social media

>to justify the fact that you'll never, ever, ever feel intimacy with another human being
self projection? ouch!

t. isn’t capable of being happy for other people

>SO

Attached: 423532523.png (290x265, 75K)

Because this place is full of autistic sociopaths?

I can't sleep well without having a shower before hand, always turn the water to freezing before I get out too for like 30 seconds so I can get warm in bed.

And you're giving this much of a shit what someone you don't know does when out with their friends who supposedly don't mind. Or are you just bitter that you don't have friends to go out for a meal with?

lol i have a gf, maybe you should try getting one
>b-b-b-but i'll get b-b-b-betrayed
oh noo, you poor little pussy bitch, awwwh, is it scaweee is wejection scaweee for da wittwl babby?
are you so confident in your failure as a man that you know that if someone somehow managed to see past every disgusting aspect of your personality and appearance that they would instantly get stolen by a nigger, despite the fact you consider yourself racially superior to said niggers?
>p-p-p-p-projection!!?!!11
i'm not the racist incel with a cuck obsession lol

>get bored after 2 races

Cuck

triggered nintentard?

coworker
freind
They do something together while he plays video games silently

its a pity invite

he is just cuck signaling

thats not 64 fault tho, thats being an adult and not giving a shit about a kids game

i don't think adults should be banned or looked down for playing video games. its a new art form that can do a lot of amazing things, but come the fuck on? mario? past the age of 12?

>Triggered
Not really, but by all means keep getting angry that some dude is out there enjoying time with his friends whilst you're here posting on Yea Forums crying about it.
>It's a pity invite
And that's more or less how I know you never go outside and haven't socialised with a human being in a long time. Most people do not give a single fuck, especially for a casual outing.
I also don't give a fuck about nintendo, I have no interest in the switch.

Attached: 1404637243812.png (750x564, 435K)

I dont do it frequently but having a hot shower just right before sleeping is the definition of comfy for me, more than taking my shoes off after coming back from work/classes, more than having a full and hot breakfast on a winter morning. I just dont like to bathe.

That's disgusting if you go to bed dirty

>itt people who have never had a SO being triggered at the mere mention of the concept.

oh wow so crazy like nobody has an n64 and mario cart. bro if i posted an old nintendo game with my gf it would blow up too like so lame.

People do care about who they hang with? wtf, how autistic are you?

concept

dude people call someone an so after dating for a week, same thing with best freind. it literally doesnt mean anything

>I definitely think emulation is a better way to play N64 games
confirmed for never emulating anything in your entire life.
kill yourself.

This is a wholesome christian website you dumb faggot.

Attached: Abomination.png (400x400, 36K)

tfw learned to like black coffee but beer feels like death

just buy the 360 port of banjo

only 64 game worth playing anyway

unironically insecurity. doing a silly face will hide it by letting people think "haha, what a goof ball"

It's recognizable even by the biggest normalfag and has the "omg im such a nerd xD" status

>Tfw lager and beer make me want to hurl the moment it touches my lips
I just wanted to fit in

Attached: 1554228055244.png (658x542, 39K)

yeah this is the right answer

you be surpirsed how many gamers dont actually like games. its more of a being part of a group thing

wtf is even wrong with anything in OP's image? why everybody here so booty blasted over it?
is it just groupthink?

>groupthink
You misspelled "Yea Forums"

>funko
>pokeball
>bing bing wahoo
>wife
>social media
i respect more old people who play fortnite than this retarded poser.

Attached: 4a6e922558723f25ddd9ef1b0228660d.jpg (894x894, 96K)

the biggest issue no one is calling out is the fact they are PLAYING DRINKING GAMES AT A BAR

they're all social outcast

Because this guy is 27 and his room looks like he's 6

Stop pretending that your respect for others is valuable. Nobody cares what a fucking weeb incel thinks about them.

fucking this.
who plays drinking games at a bar? especially when they all know each other? you do that at a party to break the ice and so that people get to know each other

youtu.be/oX7DFLRhNdU

clearly you do.
nice projection btw

I'm like that too. Just ends up with me buying drinks and getting royally shitfaced and poor.

why do reddit fags create fake pictures like this?

>buy game for yourself
>take picture of it
>put a caption saying "my wife/gf bought this for me as a surprise"

>loose karts
Yikes

"Right now I'm 6-foot-4. But with my hair, my heels and my attitude? I'm through the motherfucking roof, baby!"

- Ru Paul

It's probably real. Reddit normies shack up with landwhales, it's not that impressive or surprising.

>playing it in stretched out in the wrong aspect ratio
>flatscreen with added lag

FFs Betsy, a little more effort would've gone a long way

>SO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's really not. I've tried it. I'm not a CRT shitter. There is a significant difference.

Reminder, SO is what redditors call their partner instead of wife or husband to be more inclusive of the LGBT community

based orson wells poster.

This
Unless his wife did this just so she/he could get muh up boats on social media/reddit

>things that never happened

Attached: I'll take things that didn't happen for $800, Alex.jpg (618x960, 94K)

Talk about projection, holy moly.

ross?

>N-NOOOO WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN ON HIS FUCKING BIRTHDAY WHILE I'M ALONE

N64

This, with a single switch alone you can still play two player. He's playing crash bandicoot instead

I clapped.

It's because his first instinct upon seeing this kind act is to share it on Reddit. You can tell he didn't just post it the next day because he said he'll be"having fun tonight"

Far less than you apparantly. Things change a lot when you're over the age of 18 though so you've got hope yet!

I keep seeing responses like this but no normal person would give a shit about that. It's all dancing around the real issue of Yea Forumsirgins being triggered by the sight of a happy, fulfilling relationship but putting the blame for that feeling on someone else like everything else they feel and do

I mean there's also a ton of other games on the table

Why do his joycons switch hands when he turns around

naw your some incel larping. people give a shit about there social circle until the day they die

>and then they stood up and clapped
the internet was such a fucking mistake. why are people such dishonest fucks? just accept that your life is dull, tedious and completely devoid of meaning like everyone else

Shush, incel.

The nice thing about Yea Forums is that there's no retarded upvote system

Amazing how a simple gesture of kindness is the most triggering thing for the average Yea Forums user.

Do people even have social circles after early 20s?

I just like having sex, user.

Based is 4chans upvote, how have you not realized that?

You're either retarded or just being dishonest with yourself if you think that's it. I've had people do nice things for me too and I don't race off to the internet to exploit it for buttfucking upvotes. It's pretty goddamn cringey but maybe thats because I didn't grow up sharing all my bowel movements on twitter.

>Unless his wife did this just so she/he could get muh up boats on social media/reddit
Every girl looks up how to be the perfect Wife/Daughter in Law/etc. You bet your ass the wife is getting a dopamine kick out of her husband shouting her exploits from the top of the internet.

I feel like he set this up himself. Women don't care about video games.

Who the fuck is defending him

First thing I thought of lol.
T. Got a dopamine kick from your (you)

yeah i'd much rather be a whiny little nancy boy like you. go back

There's s few devoted nincels saying that he's a pretty cool dude for almost interacting with other people.

not really most people are too busy working or sleeping to keep a massive social circle usually you have 1-2 freinds to hang with in the extreme small spare time . the ony reason this group got together is because their coworkers and got the same schedule so it makes it 10x easier to all go out at once

thats how you can tell larpers usally, they honestly think people get together with massive amount of freinds on the weekly and anyone who doesnt is a loser because they watched too many sitcoms growing up

I think it's time to go back.

I love upvotes I mean (you)s

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-135351~2.png (1440x1314, 295K)

It's the social media showoff that's obnoxious. Eventually you can't tell if these people are doing because they like these things or because of the social media attention.

disregarding your reddit tier words, this is true

there's a difference between sharing your happy news with friends and family vs complete strangers

Attached: friggin bradley.jpg (475x531, 38K)

>I've had people do nice things for me too and I don't race off to the internet to exploit it

But you sure raced off to the internet to complain about other people doing it. So tell me again how you aren't triggered by people having nice things.

Would you proceed to take a picture and post it on Reddit though

i don't drink alcohol
it is poison, it takes away happiness
people drink it because of peer pressure and because they are deeply unhappy, not realizing that alcohol takes away even more happiness
happy people don't need alcohol to have fun/be happy

but a lot of these things also apply for bringing a switch to a bar and using the phone constantly and using social media

>playing drinking games at a restaurant
Retard confirmed

Attached: 1523807450884.gif (320x190, 551K)

Same I've been staying up to 8-11am recently it's better than fapping drugs vidya movies TV and probably sex idk I'm a virgin haha 4u

unless you have a family history of alcoholism then one beer on a night out with your buddies won't kill you.

Posting it on reddit is an incredibly narcissistic and asinine thing to do

it tastes bad and there is no reason to drink it
it doesn't make you happy, it reduces happines

the net happiness of everyone else is reduced by one person making a big deal about not drinking alcohol. just take one for the team.

I eat pussy and enjoy it. Eat asshole and suck cute dicklets too.
But I'm also a bisexual degenerate.

>drag race
Fuck this guy just for that, that whole series looks so trite

since the word abstinece was used in the other response

i really suggest you try that out regarding sexuality

don't masturbate, don't watch pornography and don't have sex
just for a week, just to see how you feel
you'd be surpirsed
what do you have to lose
if you are relatively young and masturbate once per day or more, you'll notice that your energy probably increases a lot around day three
i really suggest you try it out

Has anyone else noticed the tendency to mention the wife in posts like these? It's like a preemptive defense to being called a virgin. That fact that it's so prominent really shows how insecure the average reddit poster really is.

>imagine lurking reddit for hours on end just to find that one picture you can use to make an ebin offtopic thread on Yea Forums
op is a fucking nigger and anyone who browses shitholes like reddit tumblr and twitter for "material" needs to kill themselves post haste

I tried that and just ended up with my balls firing off cum all over the place in my pants while sleeping.

no
if they base their happiness around the behavior of other people, they will never be happy

if you go to a mental asylum would you also act insane so that the other people would accept you?
no, you'd probably say that what they are doing is ridiculous and insane

Alternately, you could just do whatever you want and not make a scene about it one way or the other.

How is that a reason to bring your Switch lmao what the fuck. But then again, the rest probably spent 2/3rd of the night on their phones.

probably because you where thinking about sex
with time your body will reabsorb your essence
you will pay less attention to women and, ironically, since you are abtinent, they will be more attracted to you
imgur.com/gallery/g4eGH

Neither will you ever understand human expression.

Then all those up votes disappear when the thread dies

You see this kind of shit all the time on reddit, but I always wonder how many of them are staged.

Does he need to drink a beer to make it better ? Simply not playing on his Switch fixes the issue.

Literally NPC thinking. I don't do everything that won't kill me just because it won't kill me.

why is there a picture of a drag queen in the bottom right corner?

correct, and i'd probably do that
i was initially addressing this post

>called out for obsessing over cuckoldry for some perverted reason
>n-n-no u

SAD

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Beer is the new onions

This. People wonder why nofap is hard but don't even make the effort to occupy their minds with something else than sex 24/7. Neither do they realize that it's not normal to be constantly obsessed about sex (makes low T incels think theyre high test) but that they have been conditioned by modern culture. You can't free yourself from something for which you create desire for.

that's what socializing is, isn't it? you derive happiness from being in the presence of peers. one person causing a schism by putting themselves at odds with the rest detracts from that sort of experience. also the analogy doesn't work because being insane in that context will never be seen as the norm, unlike drinking socially.

also, this user probably has it right, i think

>"I just wanted to make sure your heart was ok."

Fuck. Off.

Look at the picture, there are LITERALLY menu's on all of the tables you absolute chimp.

imagine needing to rationalize you're pathetic incel existence this hard

Attached: 1546534025234.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

nobody said you needed to, just expect that people will think you're a faggot for virtual signaling sobriety in social settings where alcohol is customary.

I don't think I'd care about getting married young, that all depends when you find someone you love.

I'd definitely wait until my early/mid 30's for kids though.

ITT: Bumblasted incel general
Being a bitter, ronery cockmongler and using a different website doesn't make you superior to anyone

Yea Forums is antisocial media

im gonna chalk up to you never having a father figure because you grew up to be an embarrasssment, nigger

What do you think designated drivers do? I will admit it's a bit weird to go to a bar and not have anything to drink otherwise though. Playing videogames at a table with friends instead of engaging with them is really fucking rude though.

drinking is insane

imagine you're living in the brave new world
people taking soma all around you
is it right just because everyone does it?
is it sane because the majority of people do it?
no!
if everyone would jump from a cliff, would you?

this thread is literally a case study in incel projection

Attached: Untitled.png (432x1002, 830K)

yeah, that makes sense... only it was while literally unconscious, months after discarding anything that could be considered sexual. let's face it, nofap only works if you have a release, which you would have weened yourself off of by avoiding masturbation and porn. what you're supposed to have in place of that is an actual sex life. in the absence of this your body will still feel arousal and you will release any sperm through nocturnal emissions.

Ok, incel
Have Sex

look out the npc is mad

lol what a bunch of faggots. Little do they know the end is near.

of course not, but for most people it's a harmless recreational activity that can be controlled fairly easily even with external pressures factored in. unlike cliff jumping and fictional drugs, it's heavily ingrained in western civilization and is considered an acceptable vice in the appropriate settings.

>stretch a 4:3 game into widescreen
>this is ok :)

Attached: 2vsIG.gif (240x228, 858K)

so after months you had a wet dream and you blame not masturbating, which would cause you to lose your essence a lot more frequently?

> and you will release any sperm through nocturnal emissions.
your own post disproves this
you didn't have any emsissions, only one after months of abstinence

semen is life essence

are you a shill?

>bars don't have menus for their 1.2 million craft beers

Attached: 1515350159463.jpg (650x488, 39K)

>literally proving my point

ahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1534877122584.jpg (1194x1194, 767K)

>Can you imagine when her coworkers or friends that definitely want to fuck catch wind of it? Lowkey mocking you to her til she finally sees you're a fucking child with fucked up priorities. Welcome to the real world. Your disability is not ok
cant imagine having such a cucked mindset, this isnt highschool, you enjoy the things you enjoy fuck what other people think of you.
youre nothing but a normalfag and i sincerely hope you kill yourself

just because socitey accepts something doesn't mean it's good
again, there is no reason to drink
it takes away happiness
happy people have fun without it
you are giving in to the peer pressure of unhappy people
be a good example
maybe they'll stop drinking too

regular cancer

You won't convince him, he's so deep in rationalization that he thinks people must be virtue signalling if they don't like the effect.

that was one major example that put it against your nofap guidelines, but it's happened in as little as three days of not masturbating.

>are you a shill
I could just as easily ask if you're a schizo for jumping to this conclusion. I'm not being paid by some pro-masturbation committee to post here, no, I simply acknowledge nofap is not without its flaws.

>Mario Kart 64 is honestly a very boring game and one that aged extremely poorly
Completely incorrect, fucking zoomer
It aged better than Double Dash even
It literally has the same controls as MKDS with different physics attached to it

I think beer is pretty disgusting personally. However, I know there are people who love the taste. I really like canned tuna fish (as in I actually like it, not am forced to eat it) but to some people the smell makes them nauseous.

The difference is that retarded virgins lock onto beer as THE THING and they just can't fathom that someone would like it.

>but it's happened in as little as three days of not masturbating.
>only it was while literally unconscious, months after discarding anything that could be considered sexual.

masturbating is sexual

you gave up after three days, but don't worry you can do it if you want to, user
i think i adressed part of your post already in

I'm not basing this off whether society accepts it or not. there's a lot of shit your average person accepts that I will happily rally against. I can simply understand why it makes no sense to complain about people looking sideways at you for opting to avoid drinking outright when this is common parlance in a number of social settings. In the interest of not being cast aside like this guy with his nintendo switch and ultimately having to hang out exclusively with other teetotalers, I can see why it would be easier to not go to either extreme with drinking alcohol and meet somewhere in the middle.

they like the taste because they conditioned themselves to like it
beer doesn't taste good

ARTIFICIAL ENJOYMENT!!!!

you can't masturbate while in REM sleep. a nocturnal emission is a completely involuntary occurrence that you can't avoid short of avoiding sleep altogether. It's as much giving up as falling asleep is giving up on the waking world.

Is it (dare I say it) Nu-taste?

people will like you more if you are dedicated and not easily pressured into doing something

do you really want to be aroiund people that will cast you aside if you aren't degenerate?

i got weird looks sometimes when i don't drink in these situations
you just accept the banter and continue not to drink
they will accept that
and even if they won't, they can't change it

you are consuming poison because of peer pressure

your palette is clearly not developed enough to appreciate good alcohol. maybe stick to those high fructose corn syrup soft drinks mommy buys you.

the point was that you said you dicarded sexual things months ago but only stopped masturbating three days prior

masturbing is sexual

are you sure you're not a shill haha

seriously try it again, your testosterone will increase, you have more energy, you'll be happier
because you are saving your life essence
i.imgur.com/q1bh7NP.jpg

people won't like you if you're uptight about something most people will have found a way to enjoy. drinking alcohol now and again isn't degenerate unless you're a muslim. not everything people do that you don't like is thrust upon them against their will by the great hivemind of society.

i don't drink soft drinks

>cousin married his HS sweetheart at 18
>was married for 12 years
>had a kid with her recently
>they're now getting divorced
>she kicked him out of the house
>he now lives in a trailer and had to sell almost all his shit to hire a lawyer to get custody of his child

Marriage is a fucking meme. Why not just have a person you enjoy being around without having to sign a bunch of legal documents that fucks you over in the end as a guy

Attached: image0.jpg (480x459, 35K)

i speak from experince, you don't
again
they don't enjoy it
it's a coping mechanism because they are unhappy
and alcohol takes away even more happiness

people won't reject you for not drinking

alcohol is degenerate
voluntarily drink poison because of peer pressure is degenerate

I don't think you read that properly. It wasn't all a single occurrence. It happened after months, and it happened after a couple of days. Same results different timespans. You can condition yourself to consciously avoid ejaculating but your body will do it nonetheless while you're not even awake to do anything about it.

Because it had ocarina of time, the game every normie thinks gives them "gamer cred".

I keep reporting these threads, but nothing happens.

Attached: FbHmj23.jpg (800x480, 31K)

If you don't enjoy it don't do it, just don't be pretentious about it and no one will judge you for not drinking if your reason is an allergy or not liking it.

>You can condition yourself to consciously avoid ejaculating but your body will do it nonetheless while you're not even awake to do anything about it.
not true

there a plenty of people that will tell you this
ask any monk

still, even if that were the case, an ejaculation every three months is different from ejeacultaing every day

and you should still have felt the enerygy and happiness, making you want to be abstinent more

now i really think you're a shil

if not drinking alcohol gives you this brain disease that makes you pontificate like a retarded faggot on Yea Forums, give me another beer

this is all from experience, both first and second hand. you're projecting your own feelings about alcohol onto other people. imagine how silly you would sound if instead of alcohol you were talking about video games.

Mods won't care about deleting threads until someone spams it with (non-furry) porn

I just explained that it isn't something that takes months to happen. It took less than half a week, and sometimes happened on a daily occurrence. Nofap can't counteract this and does nothing to satiate whatever positive effects holding in sperm provides. The only thing it's right on is that you shouldn't jack off every day and should just go out and have sex.

gee I wonder why a place full of people who value anonymity despise an attention whoring faggot blogging about himself

try to not be reactionary

look at any situation from an objective standpoint
diesregard what society thinks about it
then you can make a decision with a free mind

alcohol is poison
it takes away happiness
people that drink it are either addicted or weak willed, giving into peer pressure, and wanting to be accepted from other weak minded people and addicted people

does that sound like somethings anybody should do?
i don't think so
if you want to do it then do it but it is not a good decision and you would be happier without it

regarding video games:
i don't play a lot of them

How is coming to the conclusion that billions of people are either being misled or deluding themselves not a reactionary stance to take? No drug will bring you genuine happiness but a moderate amount of alcohol over the course of a social gathering isn't going to detract from any happiness you already feel. Stop being such an extremist.

>all that bullshit
you sure got triggered by being outed as the incel loser that you are

then what was that three months thing about

if that is the case then you are having these wet dreams because of unconscious desire
don't think about sexuality
these wet dreams will go away

>Nofap can't counteract this and does nothing to satiate whatever positive effects holding in sperm provides. The only thing it's right on is that you shouldn't jack off every day and should just go out and have sex.

the benfits are huge
and no, you shouldn't go out and have sex
that also won't make you happy and takes away essence

seriously, try it out
the wet dreams will go away if you can let go of sexual desire and the benfits are huge
at least try it out until you haven't ejaculated for a week to get a small taste of the benfits and then decide

>kinect
>bing bing wahoo papers strung up
>funko pops
>ru fucking pauls drag race
Best cursed image ive seen yet

>How is coming to the conclusion that billions of people are either being misled or deluding themselves not a reactionary stance to take
because it is the truth

>but a moderate amount of alcohol over the course of a social gathering isn't going to detract from any happiness you already feel.
yes it is

would you take just a tiny bit of poison?
if everyone is doing it?
no, that's insane
the people that do it are weak minded and give in to peer pressure

not drinking will make you happier

would you make that silly "onions face" if everyone is doing it?

no, but I would understand if people thought I was a weirdo for not doing it. this is how societal norms are my friend.

>"It's cool, dudes, really."
Insecurity at its ugliest.

i understand that, too
i'm not asking for acceptance, especially not from the kind of people that drink alcohol or go on reddit
but i don't think i'm superior because of it
i think they need help and to accept the truth regarding why they are doing these things, then they can grow
tone of voice can be hard to convey in text form, none of my posts were meant to agressive, i'm sorry if i made that impression

How is it possible to be nostalgic for something you never experienced before? This does not make any sense. Why don't they just play Switch?

>SO
Faggot.

Attached: D2822A07-203B-414F-BE07-4E366F73E719.jpg (841x741, 123K)

AAAAAAAaaaaaa....theFRENCH

are you expecting a wojak post to have effort in it?

A nice shower before bed and sleeping naked is the best.

Hate that drag queen

Why drink alcohol at all? Do you like being a degenerate?

>i want to marry a girl who has sucked 200 buttholes
alright retard lmao

>drinking alcohol, even occasionally, makes you a degenerate

Your life must be boring as hell.

I don't even have to check to know this is a white guy

It's always a white guy. ALWAYS.

>not disregarding women and liquid poison for the greater pursuit of knowledge

Attached: 0923171632.jpg (1280x960, 96K)

Wouldn't it be better to live a boring life then a degenerate one?

>Muh fun

this was already discussed, see

>no sources that back up any of this drivel

Disregarded.