Games with good gore thread

youtube.com/watch?v=khFPP0S1oKs

Games with good gore thread

Been looking for diamonds in the rought but recently the well has dried up.

Any recommendations?

Attached: Screenshot_157.png (747x456, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiedb.com/games/blood-bullet
youtu.be/3-90-BE8uq8
youtube.com/watch?v=WNIgKH80o8M
u3.getuploader.com/ryona2/download/156/ap100910.zip
u3.getuploader.com/ryona/
ux.getuploader.com/ryona3/
u9.getuploader.com/ryona/
youtu.be/Gd139Nin33M
store.steampowered.com/app/1054040/Warlander/
indiedb.com/games/leaden-sky
youtube.com/watch?v=axqRgDkWXA0
youtube.com/watch?v=MZKiRRYNn1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>valentin the mad
>sounds like a jap

herro a yubatu, my nemu iz Varentinu the mad

Insurgency has such weak gore, hopefully the workshop will really bring it to the level that it could be

it's indian

Soldier of Fortune is still unbeaten when it comes to vidya gore

Source of the image is Blood Trail btw.

Just hit steam for VR but it was a little overhyped.

indiedb.com/games/blood-bullet

This game has an incredible gore system for an indie game. The dev has gone silent but rumors of it still being worked on float around every now and then.

Verdun is decent

Attached: 346456.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

>indie
Dropped

Try Turok 2

depends what type of gore you prefer.
realistic or campy over the top ‘every enemy has varicose veins’

I found that there's just nothing good enough for me and I'll remain forever unsatisfied

However I do hope Bannerlord actually does some dismemberment as a graphics option at the very least and mods can then do the rest, just imagine how amazing raiding villages by yourself then would be

I don't understand. Are you saying you're not interested in it because you don't like indie games? Stop being a hipster and try it.

I want bannerlord so bad. I've never played a game as much as I've played M&B.

What is taking them so long?

Realism

The game's dead

Oh yeah. Pretty much.

if Bannerlord had a dismemberment, decapitation and head popping like Chivalry I'd cum. But yeah if it's not mods will take care of it.

youtu.be/3-90-BE8uq8

They're being held hostage by the turkish mafia to release it as slowly as possible

I'd like to see a realistic wound placement on the body and if possible the option to literally cleave someone in half when using a greatsword so I can kill multiple unarmored men in one hit
Granted that should only be possible if the strength is incredibly high

Head popping is stupid. Heads should be caved inwards or partially destroyed by being hit from blunt weapons instead of exploding like a balloon.

God tier.

I wish I could afford VR

Of course. I can't think of any games that actually do that though. At least not any recent ones.

this

>cheat your stats so you instantly cut every vhaegir shit to swiss cheese

Attached: 1551122919462.jpg (529x611, 46K)

>tfw nothing ends up changing from Warband
I should have learnt my lesson hoping for good things long ago

Attached: 312323.png (807x631, 464K)

Is this a prop or something inflicted from things you can do in-game?

Inflicted

did they ever fix the deployment of MG's in this game? shit was way too stiff.

also remember bullets being really slow, is that still a thing too?

>sounds like a jap
What the shit.

t b h, gears of war is pretty fun, especially executing that blonde slut in gears 3

*sip*
Postal 2?
now THAT is true gore
youtube.com/watch?v=WNIgKH80o8M

Attached: 51836.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Honestly the only first person sword fighting that doesn't look cluncky. It has..weight...I guess. Hard to describe.

Are Verdun and Tannenberg even alive these days? I've always wanted to play, but I'm afraid it's too late now. Maybe it'll be f2p someday.

dunno about good, but there's some jap bullshit here if you have time to waste.
u3.getuploader.com/ryona2/download/156/ap100910.zip
u3.getuploader.com/ryona/
ux.getuploader.com/ryona3/
u9.getuploader.com/ryona/

postal 2 actually shook me a bit with its gore. i was running around doing typical postal 2 shit and started lighting people on fire. i paused when i noticed that the charred, fetal positioned corpses were twitching and sobbing. i finished them off with my shotgun and never burned people alive ever again

Any games where I can kill baby monkeys?

Attached: circus-tent.jpg (800x600, 159K)

>This comes out today
noice

Blood 2: The Chosen

Attached: Blood-25202-2520014[1].jpg (1024x768, 125K)

> not posting the silenced shotgun

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15K)

The amount of fucked up screenshots I have from this game... glorious. True boomer game

maximum action

Did someone post this yet?

youtu.be/Gd139Nin33M

I love his scale like 17 out of 30 etc.How does he comes up with those numbers?

Where's the gore?

more gore

The Anal Staircase...?

Killing Floor 2 and Soldier of Fortune 2 for some retro gore

>tfw Raven is stuck making cawadoody maps now and we'll never get an actual Soldier of Fortune 3

Attached: 1550198546489.png (1038x1214, 1.33M)

store.steampowered.com/app/1054040/Warlander/

mordhau and chivalry

indiedb.com/games/leaden-sky

Attached: 8BI8Gd7.png (712x544, 638K)

who killed the spirit of that man?

Most likely a woman

he's starting to look like a fucked up Broteam

They made blackout actually

I don't have any webms with me but in Red Dead Redemtpion 2 you can blow off limbs and heads and even shoot a guy in the heart where he'll run away with blood spilling out crying until he dies

He sounds israeli

not just soldier of fortune
jedi knight, heretic, hexen

Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix / 1
Killing Floor 2 / 1

its pretty good but i dont like how when you shoot limbs and the head they just disappear, id rather there be at least some chunks or something

why has no game beaten soldier of fortune 2? is the dynamic gore from that game really that hard to do?

it has been out months and its really shit

he means the new update you nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=axqRgDkWXA0
Waxworks has really crazy deaths, really brutal and interesting for an otherwise shitty and boring game.

They only have the survival mode atm.
I'm sure it'll get better once they have the story mode and more weapons.
It's because everything has physics attached to it and isn't just canned animations (Like Skyrim VR).
Same reason why Gorn was so popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZKiRRYNn1s

Xbox 360 Ninja Gaiden 2 may have been a 4 out of 10 but it was satisfying to delimb, decapitate, and bisect enemies. You painted the levels red and built up piles of bodies.

Attached: ninja_gaiden_2-HD.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

what a bunch of fucking assholes

Nonsense you were just trash at the game. Its easily a 7-8/10. Unlike DMC4 it actually felt finished just unpolished as fuck in some respects and the combat was fucking great outside the few fps dying areas. Get good Sekironigger.

>Easily a 7-8/10
>Combat was fucking great

The combat in the game is shit. You delimb enemies, do obliteration technique, and then spam UTs to win. Every fucking mook fight is this. Some weapons are stupid overpowered - the claws have the forward + Y move that have a ~95% chance to delimb nearly everything, is spammable, and gives you enough i-frames that it's safe to spam. It even has a fucking homing Izuna Drop. The UT on the Tonfas are OP. The Lunar Staff's 360UT is outright broken. The wind ninpo is an "I win" button, and with how the essence drops work you can get plenty of health AND red essence drops from killing hordes of enemies with it.

The boss fights are shit. The metal tunnel worm is boring as fuck. The organic tunnel worm is boring (and easy) as fuck. You either beat Elizabet using Genshin's corpse to shield yourself or you do the Vigoorian Flail trick because she dodges everything else. You just shoot the Water Dragon. Volf runs into all your UTs. Dagra Dai is more RNG than actual skill. THE FINAL FUCKING BOSS DOESN'T EVEN MOVE IF YOU JUST ATTACK HIM.

Oh, and don't forget all the slowdown because the devs NEVER TESTED THE GAME ON A RETAIL XBOX 360. Wouldn't want you to get a buzz going. No one gave a shit about the game.

I will never understand people who say that NG2 was a good game. It was a step down in quality on nearly all fronts from NG:B. The OST was pretty good though.