UHHHHHHHHH IS THIS THE BEST GAME YET???? GUYS THIS IS ONLY 99999999999999999999999999TH THREAD ABOUT BB...

UHHHHHHHHH IS THIS THE BEST GAME YET???? GUYS THIS IS ONLY 99999999999999999999999999TH THREAD ABOUT BB, BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY IS THIS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE HUH?? does anybody know if it's the best game??? Are there games better than bloodborne? BB is my favorite game, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, uuuhhhh i actually like that it's 30 fps LMAO the best game ever made runs at 30 fps HAHAHAHAHA PS4 RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: nqfcipg3fr8vgugf2cxa.png (1600x900, 734K)

Deed eneh ov yoo guyys reed duh paylblood cunt yeet?

so lofcravtian

mezeki is genius

bless sony

Are you okay retard?

You can play it on PC now, you know. No need to be so upset.

I'm not poor, I can afford a ps4

Reminder to report off topic pokemon threads.

Even less of a reason to be so upset.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm not upset, I'm mad because I have to see a "is this the best game ever made" thread about bloodborne every fucking day

>I'm not upset, I'm mad
I was unaware that anger wasn't a form of "upset."

wow you are so smart, why won't you go make another bb thread

based. BB niggers are cancer.
yes we get it it was babby zoomer's first From game and it blew your mind
now shut the fuck up about it already

No need to be so upset, user.

Another quality nintard thread.

I'm a pctard, you should apologize

Sekiro (as a base game) is unironically better than Bloodborne. Now it just needs an expansion to cement its status as the king.

wow, you're truly seething user

And you can play Bloodborne on PC, so there's no reason to be upset.

fuk u pc kek sekiro suxxxx my balls bb is still king

This is some fucking crying right here. I get it: you're pissed thst it's arguably the best game ever made despite Sekiro being an excellent game, it couldn't "touch the light", but no need to makena whinge thread user.

BBfags are the ones SEETHING because everyone's talking about Sekiro now, and forgot all about zoomerborne
so they make all these shit threads. stay mad and forgotten, bitches :^)

I don't mind Sekiro threads, despite not owning the game and having no intention to. If you like it, I'm genuinely happy for you. Not everyone has to like the things I like, and not everyone has to not buy the things I don't buy.

playing it right now, I think the exploration aspect is on a whole new level in Sekiro thanks to the new mechanics like the hook and jumping

I have a ps4 user and I played BB and loved it, I'm just tired of seeing the exact same thread about BB being posted all the time

You must accept your death, be freed from the night

I like BB more then Sekiro, but I'm having an absolute blast playing Sekiro literally right now. Why are you so bitter and childish user?

>I have a ps4 user and I played BB and loved it, I'm just tired of seeing the exact same thread about BB being posted all the time
Then hide them. I do it for games I'm not interested in all the time, as well as shit like draw threads.

Is having to press a triangle and then click "hide thread" really such a big deal that you needed to make this kind of thread?

>not owning the game
but why?

I would have to do that every single time, what's the point if I would still see these kinds of threads anyway?

Because it's unironically a great and memorable game. Literally what is the problem? You don't like it being praised? Grown the fuck up nigger. Just don't go in those threads.

Yes OP, Sekiro has got all the Snoy brainlets making threads wanking Bloodborne to high heaven, but there is no need to stoop to their shit stained level

it's not praising, it's spamming

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere

Fucking this.
I got baited by Yea Forums to buy this and I didn't enjoy it at all. It certainly does not deserve the immense praise it gets. I platinumed that shit and never came back to it.

It was downgrade from all the previous souls games (which I absolutely love)
Fucking graves everywhere, everything is gray without colors, everything looks fucking the same, no souls of bosses you have beaten (lack of accomplishment that was in DeS) and this boring and generic soundtrack (OK Father Gascoigne was pretty good but I completely forgot about the rest of tracks while from DeS I remember 90% of them).

DS2>>>>BB

based

Demon's Souls is the best game you retard scrub.

I love bloodborne

Attached: 1513050210204.gif (500x375, 971K)

Such intense concentrations of salt. Why can't you just be normal, Yea Forums?

Why can't you talk like a normal person, homo?

Do you really think anyone here is talking how they normally would?

git gud