IM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF Yea Forums THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING BOSS THAT LEGITIMATELY MADE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF IN THIS...

IM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF Yea Forums THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING BOSS THAT LEGITIMATELY MADE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF IN THIS GAME SO FAR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Guardian-Ape.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

just wait until demon of hatred

>Takes half of your health with an attack that is spammed constantly and the only way to kill it is to hug his nuts like a soul boss
If only you knew how bad things get.

Attached: Heh.jpg (747x420, 58K)

U suck

>just beat him/them 4 phrases lol

if only these casual cuks know how bad things are

>Him/them
At least larp like youa ren't a reset tranny you fucking promisE

sword saint isshin is the final boss :)
hes also the tengu

I know this. My post was a joke. Haven't beaten him or demon yet because i recently rediscovered my TF2 addiction.

just relax and use fire crackers wisely for the fist form. the 2 one is easier case you can deflect

I literally farmed 2 attack power levels for him because it felt like fighting Midir where you do the same shit for 5 hours because you deal no damage

>imagine being this much of a fag pretentious prick
lmao i've beaten all soulsgame and this boss is legitimately up there. this whole game as a matter of fuck is harder than the casualized that is DS3

he's really not as hard as some here make him out to be. It's a cool boss tho

Then dodge or block?

I only have Isshin left and I'm taking a break for awhile before I keep trying

>HE SUMMONED FOR EVERY BOSS IN EVERY SOULS GAME

Attached: 1432318434728[1].jpg (489x500, 213K)

>immediately thinks of summons at the thought of finishing a dark souls game
cringe stop projecting

Chase him learn the patterns.
Second phase, is the the same with parry.

Man I can't wait to face this guy and beat him. Just finished lady butterfly took a while but when I killed her I only used one healing gourd and didn't have to resurrect. Pretty sure I'm almost to the corrupted priest now.

i'll let you in on a secret
The majority of the posts in this thread by by 1 user samefagging trying to get a rise out of other anons. He makes these threads all the time.

3 others endings beside normal ones, 1- agree with owl(father) to betray kuro on roof top to get isshin and emma boss; 2 - purification ending with you eavesdrops around after owl boss ; 3 - eat rices from rice loli and get asked to bring the snakes hearts. She will give frozen dragon shit to help kuro before you kill isshin

The rice is centipede eggs.

its actually her womb eggs

>Deal damage while not taking damage
Wow so hard

Thank you, very cool.

Attached: 735.png (358x348, 60K)

How much of a faggot are you OP?

Attached: Faggot.png (521x367, 92K)

KEK Its fucking great that i wasn't the only one calling this fag out.

Yea Forums in one image

its one of the first images that come up when googling guardian ape
not necessarily a samefag

This i Yea Forums. Of course it is a samefag. It's the same dude who spams constant bullshit threads and then le ebic baits people into responding, slowly growing his e peen by the day.

I beat him on my third try but how do you "legitimately" beat him? I just ran around him like sanic till he dropped like child with a tantrum and slashed his face. Then I shoved my spiral spear up his ass in second form which also consists of surpirise, surprise running around. Is there another way to fight him that's not a school festival relay race?

Attached: 1548681771977.jpg (1200x3472, 686K)

You have to beat Genichiro to get to this boss, right? He's way, WAY harder.

that's the legitimate way

>guardian ape took me the most tries
>2ape took me 2 tries

>trivializes your end game bonus boss

Attached: suzakus_lotus_umbrella-upgrade-material-sekiro-wiki-guide.png (256x256, 34K)

What the fuck. Guess I'll have to tone it down in NG+ and try to parry his shit then.

Attached: 72456444_p91_2018.png (1039x800, 680K)

Turns out... a big monke fella

2ape doesn't have those fucking shitty grabs from phase 1 ape, just the drunken sword moveset

>had so much trouble with this guy
>end up doing the fight with two of them in one go

Attached: 1535416191035.jpg (265x470, 11K)

The legitimate and safe way of beating him(no pussthetic tools/items) is pretty much running away and punishing:

-uppercut+ground roll move(hitting him in the head stuns him, every roll is pretty much 25% of hp gone if you land the stun)
-ground grab (jump and slash him like 3 times)
-poop throw

Don't bother parrying his first phase, you get more time to attack his opening if you run or dodge. The only thing that hits me now sometimes is his jumping grab, the only consistent way of dodging it is running away. If you or the ape is pinned to the wall dodging it comes down to perfect iframe dodge

NIGGERSOY

>saw all the rage about this boss
>when i got up to i was nervous about getting my shit pushed in
>mfw beating it first try

Just stay the fuck away from him when he attacks, you have ample opportunity to run in and get a free 1-3 hits in before you go on avoid mode again. Once his hp is at least a quarter just get in there and deflect his dick until you posture break. Also the only attack that was really dangerous was the scream in phase 2 which is really well telegraphed so its hard to get caught by it.

It's a big smelly monkey, don't run near it when its flailing like a mad cunt.

Attached: 1532130622041.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

>The legitimate and safe way of beating him(no pussthetic tools/items) is pretty much running away and punishing:
pathetic

Reminder dsp beat it noob

>CLAIMS TO HAVE BEATEN DARK SOULS EASILY
>FALLS TO PIECES ONCE SOULSLIKE WITHOUT SUMMONS IS RELEASED

Attached: 1297627946332s[1].jpg (251x226, 11K)

I think hes referring to both sasuke and his granpa

He's even harder on NG++. Especially first phase.

you don't even have to do anything
it's easier than dark souls infact, you're just used to being a mashing retard
the game locks the enemy for you, auto blocks, auto turns, 1 button evades damage

you have to be brain damaged to not understand how to play the game after half an hour

braindead

He took me about 4 tries. The only really dangerous parts are the grabs, but the first one is easy to just jump on his face once you see it coming, and the 2nd jumping one...just get lucky I guess, lol.

2nd phase, the fucking umbrella is god tier here. It completely nullifies his scream attack, and that's the only dangerous part too. Just stick close to him and wait for the huge overhead slice, block that and you get like 6 free hits on him.

I'm having trouble with him too but like any boss I'll pluck away until I get it. I'm not really a huge fan of these creature bosses, maybe I'm boring but fighting other humanoid enemies feels much more fun once you get the patterns down.