Buy this game last week because it's sucked off from left to right

>buy this game last week because it's sucked off from left to right
>it's supposedly hard
>finish it during the weekend and first try every boss in the game
Lmao, how shit are you morons that can't beat it?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (500x713, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousLovelyMangoTBTacoLeft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.
Also I beat DMD without dying first time attempting it, one-shot Urizen etc. Did the same thing for NGB and Bayo 2.

I don't know honestly, can breeze through other Fromsoft titles easily but I really struggle with Sekiro. Think the parry timing hasn't "clicked" for me yet.

Yeah sure.

God gaymer

pc version is probably easier with 60fps, console babies probably have a lot of input lag and can't quite get those deflects as innately.

Based.

You should figure in about a couple of hours in the game, what's your problem exactly?

Git gud

Well this thread quickly became the gayest circle jerk

You realize just saying you beat a game quickly and not posting hype footage or proof is incredibly lame right? like you're not stealthgamerbr who actually puts his skill/style on display

Is it genuinely just one, really angry bloodborne fan making these threads?

Some have a problem since they've been conditioned to dodge.

report and move on
falseflagging dmc or bb faggot

pic related happened on every boss, but you keep lying on the internet zoomer

Attached: 1371957173760.png (232x199, 32K)

clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousLovelyMangoTBTacoLeft

this game needs an easy mode

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (706x858, 32K)

>all of these shitters ITT

Attached: MM.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>no proof
fuck off with your bullshit

WHOA

holy shit tell me your ways OP, i wanna be as badass as you when i grow up

Attached: 1550965948746.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Have some dignity

To be fair even my sorry ass beat Bayo 2 first try and I was stuck for an hour on Jeanne, that Pope faggot and that goddess thing each in the first one.

>being this mad
It's okay to be shit, but don't get mad at other people just because they aren't as disabled as you are.

Just be drunk for a night and beat your head in against bosses.

>Tfw does like 15 times on chain ogre
That fucking diving grab attack. When the two guys said he hated fire I hadn’t found the flame vent so I kept throwing fireworks at him until I got pissed enough to look it up and then the flame vent makes the fight trivial.

I really don't see the problem with him aside from that quick kick, his other shit is telegraphed as fuck.

I actually fired up a trainer for 1 hit kills on launch and breezed through the game. Why does From make games do easy? Couldn't do it this easily om Bloodborne. Even did NG+ without 1 hit kill but with infinite spirit emblems, 50 attack power, maxed health etc. Lmao everything gets raped by firecracker spam and my double ichimojis basically one shot everyone. From is total pussies.

But for real, long firecrackers + double ichimoji is easy mode.

But PC fags are the ones having awful hitboxes issues. Everytime someone shows a webm of some shit like that (something that never happened to me, and Im on my third playthrough) I ask if it is the pc version, and the answer is always yes

>mad
>I-I did it! j-just belive me!
>to retarded to post screen with finished game and timestamp
top retard keep projecting you finished this game
sekiro is not hard but you are full of shit
>not single word about demon bell or kuro charm
yes you """"finished"""" the game

His attacks really auto-correct a lot on dodging

>AMD

what a gamer

just jump, lol?

S E E T H I N G

It's even better when you unlock the framerate.

i had the same post a few years back.

Your a dumbass.

you have missed the memo, where this word makes you actually loose an argument huh?

This is like the one 2019 game that doesn't have an interactive photo mode or a selfie mode. Fucking garbabe I can't take selfies with isshin. Should've been a hidden prosthetic.

Run. Don't let go of the run button.
Seriously. Consideirng how effective running is in Sekiro I wonder why almost no one ever mentions doing it.

Is it because it wasn't a thing in the Souls games?

mad cuz bad

Took me till arround the Bull till I discoverd that mechanic by accident.
I guess many people just tap it and think that's all it does.

>make a joke thread making fun of the difficulty in a game
>first reply is just the same joke to the extreme which makes it obvious that the thread isn't ment to be taken seriously
>he can't take a joke and has to blame some other fanbase to compensate for his hardcore game
LMAO

>imlying it's not (YOU) trying to make your life less sad, by puffing yourself up on the internet

Hitboxes have nothing to do with the platform you fucking retard

>not beating the game solely by jumping on enemy heads and deathblowing them
LOL fucking nerds

I'm not OP though, I just find this thread funny, is the same as those other threads that keep popping on how hard Sekiro. And why are you bothered by it? Is the difficulty in Sekiro the only thing that makes it good that when someone jokes about it you get angry?

why do you think I'm angry? I'm just addicted to telling other people they are wrong

Sounds like you're just bad and I dont need proof to see that

>why do you think I'm angry? I'm just addicted to telling other people they are wrong
Man does your ass have issues.

dunno why but all the skeiro talk makes me want to play dragon's dogma again

Nah, its just you thinking you have any kind of highground here.

Rookies
Try beat hollow knight pantheon of hallownest without being hit, on first try

>not angry
>I'm addicted to telling other people they are wrong however
doesn't add up though

not even speedrunners who spent thousands of hours in souls games finished it without dying for the first time
also why would you brag about beating a fucking single player game lmao fucking loser

How? You think I'm seething? fuming? This picture really needs to be posted more these days.

Attached: 1546520144367.png (755x1255, 44K)

I havent even played it and i really don't care if i'm going to be good at it or not. But you clearly do care, maybe even so much that you would lie about beating it with such ease. Which you probably are because again, you haven't shown any proof.

>you're just bad and I dont need proof to see that
Well of course not however you do need proof of beating every boss first try. Very clear which one is believable and which isn't. Did you actually think saying that was a legitimate rebuttal? come on son

damn OP you're a fucking BAD ASS how do I become this god like at video games?

I respect a shit player more to a straight up liar like you user

being good at video games doesn't make you cool unless its like guitar hero or some shit

If you didn't use the Donkey Kong bongo controller, you didn't truly beat the game.

Ps4 guy here, Chained Ogre just has gay hitboxes.

they fucking suck

>Direct input shit

Eye toy or bust.

Not even close to being true. Fuck off.

>finish it during the weekend
How shit are you that you couldn't beat it in the middle of the week? OP needs to GIT GUD at time management

The best advice I can give you is to just slow your brain down a bit if that makes sense, your brain probably THINKS the timings more difficult than it actually is and thinks the attacks are faster then they are so makes you instinctivly hit the block button too early, I recommend also getting the hang of the basic combat loop, where if you pressure enemies with your attack, they dont really get their turn until they deflect you, so watch for their deflection animation (has an orange effect and a different sound) whenever you're attacking and they're blocking, and then once they deflect, your "turn" is over so you should focus completely on timing your parries until their combo ends or you get your deflect / orange effect. That way you only really need to think about one thing at a time.
The harder habit to break for me was dodging, so used to souls so every time I saw an unblockable attack I immidiatly dodged even when I knew it was a sweep.

Is he retarded?

Cool story bro give proof

I honestly, memes aside, don’t believe you, and I’m sure you’re too much of a faggot to prove me wrong

Are people actually taking OP seriously? What's happening? It's always so jarring when I see that people can't detect sarcasm over text

>This game is too easy I beat it first try while jerking off eyes closed hands tied behind my back!!!
>Prove it faggot
>LOL U MAD I TROLL U GIT GUD etc.

I love me some shit posting but this is just sad on OPs part, no cleverly placed bait or sense of believability whatsoever. I expect better.

Attached: class2.png (530x391, 28K)