I do not want to use the Epic Game Store because it is a botnet

>I do not want to use the Epic Game Store because it is a botnet.

Sent from my PC using Winfows 10 and Google Chrome

Attached: f.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/vdTcgBAqAvz_zgZaxbdJig/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tmCfyj9uFlAt1uMYjz0ULA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Epic Already Rejecting/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/epic store/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/game store battle/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/annual survey/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/unironically based/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/earn their 30/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/HTxJlkPYJIyAARm_pGuQvA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/world war z pricing/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/steam dying platform/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/EvKI3toXfFQO0BUv892zzw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XNjPep-uVJ66VBQeeRziKQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/GQ-WIYT1HoNTwjFuam5qKA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Epic Store strikes again /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why Ubisoft moved The Division 2 /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/For the low price of $160/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/survey Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ Steam And Epic Are In A Game Store Battle/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/What do you think the smart move is from Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Steam so far has only countered with/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/3ygZs/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Has Valve made something/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Is 'Metro Exodus' Bailing On/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/compressed-/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/optimized-/type/op/
pastebin.com/bWNmK8tY
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/border pirate.jpg/
store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/vdTcgBAqAvz_zgZaxbdJig/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tmCfyj9uFlAt1uMYjz0ULA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Epic Already Rejecting/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/epic store/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/game store battle/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/annual survey/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/unironically based/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/earn their 30/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/HTxJlkPYJIyAARm_pGuQvA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/world war z pricing/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/steam dying platform/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/EvKI3toXfFQO0BUv892zzw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XNjPep-uVJ66VBQeeRziKQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/GQ-WIYT1HoNTwjFuam5qKA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Epic Store strikes again /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why Ubisoft moved The Division 2 /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/For the low price of $160/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/survey Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ Steam And Epic Are In A Game Store Battle/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/What do you think the smart move is from Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Steam so far has only countered with/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/3ygZs/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Has Valve made something/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Is 'Metro Exodus' Bailing On/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/compressed-/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/optimized-/type/op/

based

I don't want to use the Epic Game Store because I don't want another stupid storefront on my PC and I hate Chinese bugmen

Attached: 1463706978578.png (377x330, 7K)

But do you have any reason to hate Epic Game Store outside of "muh botnet" or "muh china" ?

yes

>Sent from my PC using Winfows 10 and Google Chrome
>thank god I'm not using any of them

sent from my iPhone

What is it?

Why is fortnite cancer? Because some 12 years old are having fun playing a dumb shooter?

Chinks don't like Halo do they? I really don't want it to be infested with yellow niggers.

>What is it?
not tellin

There is nothing wrong with hating china

:)

>look i do better

Nah xd??

It's already infested with actual niggers. And nigger-esque white trash.

What's inside your head is what you think.

Tienanmen square massacre
June 4 1989
Falun gong organ Harvesting
tortured Olympic athlete due to losing

Will just repost this:

>People think Tencent is used to spy on everyone as an extension of the Chinese government
>In reality it's just a vehicle to get more foreign / global industry wrapped into China's bloated as hell, dodgy economy so that if it were to tank it'd drag the absolute maximum with it so it remains relative.
>No one minds Disney et al.

I hate it about as much as I hate steam for bringing in a bunch of pavement apes who think PC gaming is 100% about these ugly storefronts.

Attached: 1550148502192.png (370x373, 227K)

>>In reality it's just a vehicle to get more foreign / global industry wrapped into China's bloated as hell, dodgy economy so that if it were to tank it'd drag the absolute maximum with it so it remains relative
who says it can't be both? eg: Huawei got caught actually spying for the Chiniese government back when it got a telecommunications contract with the British government and now it's blacklisted. legally, all Chinese companies have to help the government if the government wants them to spy
>>No one minds Disney et al.
speak for yourself

That's a fair point. But at the same time I'm not sure I want to go back to CDs with shitty CD-Keys.

remember to put this crap on general filter rules
>EGS
>Epic
>Fortnite
>Sweeney
>Tencent
>Steam
>Valve
>Generic buzzwords
>Title of the game getting bribed off
>Dev team name
>Publisher name

Always have this filter active

/^[0-9A-F]{8}-(?:[0-9A-F]{4}-){3}[0-9A-F]{12}\.\w+$/:exclude:nsfw
/^[0-9A-F]{8}-(?:[0-9A-F]{4}-){3}[0-9A-F]{12}-[0-9A-F]{4}-[0-9A-F]{16}\.\w+$/:exclude:nsfw

Good luck figuring which image you have to remove out

pastebin.com/bWNmK8tY

well i can somewhat trust people who made a browser and an operating system
i can't trust people who made fortnite

>What is it?
Steam being a monopoly isn't bad. Their service is as good as a store can be.
Meanwhile epyc is jamming their dick into the market with a store that lacks features (worse prices, no user reviews, no workshop) and has the gull to datamine your shit. I don't care for privacy and spying so much as i hate the fact that they're trying to profit from me without actually working for it.
Its basically a situation where the best runner gets shit thrown at him by a fatty in a race and the fatty blames the runner for having an unfair advantage of having years of experience and exercise.

Yes, it forces me to download a launcher to purchase games

I don't want to use it because it probably isn't as good as steam.
If steam becomes shit I'll use other stores, but other stores are almost all extremely bad and Steam is great.

For fuck's sake, some other stores don't even have offline mode. I can't access my fully installed and paid for games without accessing the internet sometimes.

at least they're honest about being botnet unlike epic chink store

>Steam being a monopoly isn't bad
Plus they're not even a monopoly, they had barely over half the total market share for PC before Epic came into existence. To be considered a monopoly they'd have to be something like 95-99%

I've seen retards claim thcrap of all things was a botnet, not falling for the botnet meme after this.

>i already have american dick in my ass so why not take a chinese one too?
>t. you

>I do not want to use the Epic Game Store because it is a botnet.

Sent from my PC with a user agent spoof stating I'm on firefox.

I don't want your store because I hate your shitty stores. And I'm not a braindead normalfag so I use neither W10 nor Chrome.

Attached: 1529436798116.png (1100x1100, 96K)

>>No one minds Disney et al.
Uwot, people here hate Disney with all their guys, specially in Yea Forums. Just because we are not discussing It now because it's irrelevant to the topic doesn't mean we don't care

Yea
>poor security
>no refunds
>shit region pricing unless Amerifat
>exclusives
next stupid question?

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna it pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAA

Attached: border pirate.jpg (701x649, 77K)

shills BTFO
>-Epic doesn't mass generate keys for free for publishers to sell to other stores, so you won't be able to buy from third-parties who are competing on price (only from a 'partner' like Humble Bundle which will just sell the game at the exact same price)
>-If you live in an area that doesn't have high amounts of credit card usage, you might usually rely on cash cards to buy your vidya, and unlike something like Steam which eats the cost themselves Epic will just charge you more (given their low take for themselves)
>-Instead of using their vast wealth from Fortnite to make brand new titles for their store, Epic's paying to take choice of where to buy away from customers, and this includes both Steam and GOG options being taken away
>-Ironically if you live in China you can't actually buy games from Epic
>-If you're one of the few Linux people out there you're screwed because you can't as easily take advantage of Proton or anything like that
>-The 88/12 split becoming a regular thing likely won't hurt Steam all that much overall, but it will kill all the third-party sellers which provide better prices for games like Green Man Gaming, Voidu, Fanatical and Gamesplanet
>-Tim Sweeney himself has said that he doesn't want to do sales even on the level of current-day Steam, along with a clear focus on his store being more publisher-friendly instead of customer-friendly (for example, an opt-in review system)
Everytime you shills use the same question cope of "w...where are your reasons?! y...you don't have any!", despite the fact reasons are listed multiple times.
Also, you're not fooling anyone, your shilling isn't subtle, you've been spamming this board non stop, and everyone knows who you are, wish we could know what shithole do you come from.

Who was in the wrong here?

All three, the autist posting this every thread and the other two for using discord.

>No user review
Have fun trying to guess if the game is still good or bad after the youtube reviews you saw get outdated after a month or if the game has been abandoned by the devs but is still sold

>-Epic doesn't mass generate keys for free for publishers to sell to other stores, so you won't be able to buy from third-parties who are competing on price (only from a 'partner' like Humble Bundle which will just sell the game at the exact same price)
Most of those third parties are legit scammers and frauder.

>-Instead of using their vast wealth from Fortnite to make brand new titles for their store, Epic's paying to take choice of where to buy away from customers, and this includes both Steam and GOG options being taken away
You can only use your success to make more games instead of creating a compettiive market? Oh ok. Also
>Taking away
Literally false, most of those exclusive are temporary.
>-Ironically if you live in China you can't actually buy games from Epic
Nobody cares
>-If you're one of the few Linux people out there you're screwed because you can't as easily take advantage of Proton or anything like that
Same
>-Tim Sweeney himself has said that he doesn't want to do sales even on the level of current-day Steam, along with a clear focus on his store being more publisher-friendly instead of customer-friendly (for example, an opt-in review system)
Why do you need a built in review system? 99% of those are either meme reviews, review bombing for no legitimate reasons (A game being published on another platform isn't a legitimate reason). If you want reviews you can just type the name of the game followed by review and find tens of them.

Fuck chinkoids
At least americans are partly human

a nice ching chong nip nong to you ricefucker

still not tired of spamming the same shit threads over and over i see

Attached: D3O6Yj0XkAEy9n2.jpg (1080x1069, 36K)

>r. storm eagle
Go back to discord, underage.

The game isn't even out yet.

thats the joke retard

>Sent from my PC using Winfows 10 and Google Chrome
>implying
Pleb

Attached: wst.jpg (326x452, 27K)

>Steam being a monopoly isn't bad

Attached: 1450305452346.jpg (674x585, 88K)

Even Chinese people should hate China.

That fucking dictatorship should burn to the ground.

China Spring, when?

>Giving money to literal chinks

Sent from my Android using Firefox, ublock, noscript, https everywhere.
I am not an npc drone

>Most of those third parties are legit scammers and frauder.
false
>competive market?
throwing money at publishers saying it is for consumers? You legit believe publishers aren't the only ones winning here?
>most of those exclusive are temporary
Again, how are exclusives a good thing for consumers? I choose PC to not have them, like on console
>If you want reviews you can just type the name of the game followed by review and find tens of them
Reviews from shill journalists? I'm starting to think you're a legit shill.
Why would I trust game """""journalists"""" when they're so shit at doing what they do?
Answer this question please, you seriously believe Epic is pro consumer, and doesn't focus on publishers? If so, list the reasons. Because I don't see a single one being in favor of ME.

Attached: 1553336033323.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

At least they're not as bad as USA yet. Remember at the same time when you breath those subhuman currently involving in some genocide.

>Steam being a monopoly
Hoe many again, faggot?

Attached: Monopoly.jpg (500x372, 55K)

I'd rather have all my games in one place (Steam) than scattered across 20 different launchers. Fuck everything but Steam

go back to your leftist shithole

I don't want to use it because its bloated shit with no features and bad business practices

Attached: 1552890207294.jpg (960x960, 161K)

Damn, epicchads are mentally insane

Point taken. What do i call it instead?

The best digital game distribution service by a wide margin

I think Tim Sweeney is an arrogant faggot who makes his company look bad.

>no reviews
>no forums
>no community guides
>no workshop
>make games already on Steam suddenly shut down and move to epic store at last minute, fucking up the entire consumer base

>China Spring, when?
I honestly think it's too late for that. They're just a step away from 1984.

Attached: China's surveillance cameras can recognize you(1).webm (426x240, 2.85M)

notice everytime someone posts issues with Epic, the shills fail to respond with good arguments? Or don't respond at all?

>too busy opening another bait thread

Why do you cucks complain about features when the only thing a launcher has to do is play the game? You can still have steam open in the background, you know. If that's not enough there's even launchers people have made that take your whole library and put it in one place for you.

Attached: DTr2Z8tWkAAjEhE.jpg (800x451, 65K)

>have steam open in the background
I see what's happening here.
Nah, pay me if you want my info cuckshill

Attached: 1554123738960.gif (540x540, 710K)

>only play vidya
>still needs more resources then Steam
Better hope that it'll stay that way and Timmyboy doesn't want to actually compete with features.

Attached: 1552781659621.png (1127x955, 149K)

>Jannies still doing nothing about these threads
Absolute state of this board
we need the r9k bot or something

I don't understand, RAM is so inexpensive you're just outting yourself as a poorfag.

see

Fuckin lmao, do people realize that the BBB gave Epic Games a fucking F, and all Epic had to say about it was "it doesn't count because we didn't ask them to review us". People were fucking laundering money with v bucks for christs sake. Epic is retarded.

>using Windows 10 Ameliorated and Google Chromium de-botnetted
FTFY

>every fucking time

Attached: do-you-need-help-moving-that-goalpost.jpg (1600x1064, 1.1M)

still doesn't justify all that ram usage, you fucking retard

Based but add this guy in
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/border pirate.jpg/
he's been quite busy today

Maybe PC gaming isn't for you if you don't have a source of income. Go read a book.

Attached: Steam vs Epic.jpg (1080x602, 102K)

>mods not removing these chink threads on sight
Aight mods. Tell me how much of those vbucks money they've paid you.

Why on earth does Epic Store use up 52% more memory than Steam despite having next to no features? It could just be gross incompetence, like Bethesda, but considering the whole Steam userdata fiasco...

>no workshop
That's good considering workshop pretty much ruined Gmod. Made it too easy for kids to start making servers which resulted in a bunch of servers with shit admins/mods.

>the only thing a launcher has to do is play the game
The thing is, steam does a lot more than that, and those things aren't even useless (for the most part).
Steam has plentiful discounts, generally has games for cheaper, and that's just the actual purchase related things. Epic doesn't have those, and yet it complains about monopoly while bribing good games to launch exclusively on their shitty platform, which benefits no one except for epic.
If exclusivity wasn't a thing, no one would give a shit about this. Hell, maybe epic could've gotten more users since they don't have the shit PR and pathetic datamining.

NONE OF THESE ACTUALLY MATTER THOUGH ONLY THE PROFITS OF THE DEVELOPERS FUCK YOU VALVEDRONE

>moves it even further

Attached: cute.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Because the only way Sweeny could dream up an advantage over Steam is by taking games away from it. Not by giving customers a simply better deal but by forcing them to buy from EGS if they wanted to play those games any time soon. Also, they killed 3rd party key sellers which would usually offer a 20% discount for brand new games. That is not making EGS better, it just makes everyone else worse. That is not competition, it's taking your ball and going home.

And you still failed to explain how the "lightweight" launcher needs more then 50% memory then the "bloatred" steam, while toutijg it being lightweight around as if it's a positive. Just fuck off if you can't answer properly, Cheng.

Why do normalfags hate Epic store so much?

Attached: 1554337757522.png (640x484, 223K)

This is such a stupid fucking argument.

You get far more exposure on steam by sheer userbase size
>but muh saturated store full of poopy games
A good game will always find itself on top of the list, especially if it fills a niche. Find some good curators too, maybe join a group and see what the community talks about

>Sent from my Android
You already lost there

all i care about is easy acces to my games its the reason i stopped buying physical in the first place

>accepting my OS spying on me is the same as letting some communist chinks spy on me in addition
try harder.

But its okay when its American.

Attached: eagle.jpg (800x571, 83K)

>It's ok when Valve(Israel) does it!

Attached: 1543252326171.png (940x300, 39K)

not because it's a botnet, because it's a chinese botnet, dont forget it, chinkmin

>hyped for video game
>exclusice to a launcher that isn't steam
>most don't even use steam hub
>insert x amount pc exclusive on uplay,origin,battle.net
>threatening to pirate
>waiting 6 months like a cuck
>hurr I hate fortnite so I hate epic
I know epic launcher is objectively worse but fuck. Gaming 'journalists' and their followers are literal manchildren making big deals out of the tiniest issues. You can all kill yourselves.

Attached: 20190404_233735.jpg (1080x979, 203K)

>barely over half the total market
>now facebook games suddenly count when it helps my paranoid narrative
kys

>"yeah but do you have other reason to hate that guy besides the fact that he murdered your parents and stabbed your dog? grow up dude.."
being a Chinese Trojan is more than enough reasons to hate epic. but I also hate the very fact that they try to force my hand into using them, that they jack up prices, and that it's another bloated service that wants to run in the background and have a piece of my RAM..

stay mad chinamin

>sign exclusives
>for games ALREADY on Steam

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-125943.jpg (1390x1881, 954K)

steam doesn't do it. also they are not controlled by Israel you deranged bugman.

strawman: the comment

>American company
>Not controlled by Israel
Also reminder that if you agree on Steam's ToS(Which you are forced to do if you want to play/use games on Steam) you agree to them collecting all your data and selling it.

Attached: 1463532562098.gif (457x486, 1.93M)

so basically you don't have any actual evidence to support any of your claim, got it.

It's called market leader you idiot.

store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
5.1 Valve and its subsidiaries may share your Personal Data with each other and use it to the degree necessary to achieve the purposes listed in section 2. above. In the event of a reorganization, sale or merger we may transfer Personal Data to the relevant third party subject to applicable laws.

5.2 We may also share your Personal Data with our third party providers that provide customer support services in connection with goods, Content and Services distributed via Steam. Your Personal Data will be used in accordance with this Privacy Policy and only as far as this is necessary for performing customer support services.

OHNONONONONONONO

>Also reminder that if you agree on Steam's ToS(Which you are forced to do if you want to play/use games on Steam) you agree to them collecting all your data and selling it.
in that case you should be able to do the same experiment they did with epic and see steam access different files on your computer, or even certificates like epic.
post proof or STFU. it should be really really easy.

baste

Attached: USA.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

>false
false
>throwing money at publishers saying it is for consumers? You legit believe publishers aren't the only ones winning here?
false
>Again, how are exclusives a good thing for consumers? I choose PC to not have them, like on console
false
>Reviews from shill journalists? I'm starting to think you're a legit shill.
Why would I trust game """""journalists"""" when they're so shit at doing what they do?
Answer this question please, you seriously believe Epic is pro consumer, and doesn't focus on publishers? If so, list the reasons. Because I don't see a single one being in favor of ME.
false

damn it's easy to argue like you.

said "personal data" is defined in that tos as data related to steam account, nothing outside of it. if you have any shred of evidence showing steam stealing private into like epic do, post it. if not - you have exactly 0 arguments.

retarded and unrelated, lame attempt at diverting the subject. faggot.

Valve is rated F on the BBB too.

Don't forget that they send countless billions to the Israel citizens, they spend more money on the average Israel citizen than their own people.

I will never understand how one country can be so cucked and ok with it.

*salutes and claps at the same time*

the tos only talks about valve account personal info, ie things you let valve know about you. not stuff they steal from your computer like epic do. are chinks really that retarded?

Just a quick question

Do you use; Google Chrome, Firefox, Windows, Discord, Any Social Media or Any Smart Phone?
Just making sure

Also that's a really fucking shitty analogy lol.

>trusting the chinks
>ever
you deserve every single backdoor it drops on your rig if you install this piece of shit malware

Attached: epic_botnet.png (1914x4402, 1.46M)

>Epic has no bloat

Welp, time to get on the epic train.

>still posting the debunked shit
Are steamdrones really this resistant to learning?

Attached: this kills the steam drone.png (850x1060, 1.01M)

>you already got raped once so why do you care getting gang-raped by 20 niggers with aids lol
are you fucking stupid?

>chinese botnet

ftfy

>Steam explicitly states the only info they collect is directly related to your account
>If they want to collect more data such as hardware and software installed they give you a question asking for permission and show you everything that is gathered and what they do with it
>Meanwhile Epic Store outright collects data from steam files stored locally without asking for permission to do so
>Pays for exclusives and doesn't even offer better deals than Steam
>Isn't even a market competitor, it's just trying to brute force dominance instead of being an actual competition
If you want to be a competitor, you don't steal exclusives and try to force customers onto your platform, you do so by offering better deals and value than the competition but all ES is doing is offering exclusives, not a better store, not better prices, nothing of value. The only ones winning by ES paying for all these exclusives are themselves and publishers, certainly not you as a customer.

guys talking about china all the time achieves nothing but make it apparent you have nothing else to say

>rape is the same as using software
are you fucking stupid?

Based, chankoros btfo yet again

You walked outside past a CCTV camera so give me your credit card number

>I'm raping you rn as I'm fighting against rape

Are you fucking stupid? Or can you actually make a point without shitty analogy?

Seriously, why do normalfags blindly shit on the epic store and even make up lies like that?

You walked outside past a CCTV but cried when you entered a sotre with another CCTV

Damn Yea Forums is really bad with analogies today.

Download visual studio, start .net project with embedded browser, access any site. You won't see the same files access, already enough to prove this failed excuse as false. Also not a word about accessing steam files?

What makes you think Epic shills go outside?

>Most of those third parties are legit scammers and frauder.

>You can only use your success to make more games instead of creating a compettiive market?
>Why do you need a built in review system? 99% of those are either meme reviews, review bombing for no legitimate reasons

Kill yourself

Attached: You.png (501x506, 177K)

based and antichinkpilled

>>Meanwhile Epic Store outright collects data from steam files stored locally without asking for permission to do so
>>Pays for exclusives and doesn't even offer better deals than Steam
>>Isn't even a market competitor, it's just trying to brute force dominance instead of being an actual competition
>If you want to be a competitor, you don't steal exclusives and try to force customers onto your platform, you do so by offering better deals and value than the competition but all ES is doing is offering exclusives, not a better store, not better prices, nothing of value. The only ones winning by ES paying for all these exclusives are themselves and publishers, certainly not you as a customer.

Quoting this part because it's the most important by far. Epic clearly think this this through as evidenced by the LACK of features in the storefront alone.

You walked past a CCTV camera so you don't deserve any privacy whatsoever

Damn you are really stupid and don't understand analogies

Epic clearly didn't think this through as evidenced by the LACK of features in the storefront alone.*

You bought a lot of share in a CCTV company and now you are scared because another CCTV company is making better CCTV and is going to bankrupt you

hehe xD

seriously, I wirr never understand why varve drones arways make up ries

Jesus, and here I was thinking people were exaggerating about the shill memes.

>You can only use your success to make more games instead of creating a compettiive market? Oh ok.

What the fuck do you mean "instead of"? Making games or even making your service better and adding better features is creating a competitive market you drooling dipshit. You faggots can't conceive of competition in any way that isn't just moneyhatting publisher exclusives

you once fell and injured your head so let me bash your head with a baseball bat.

How to spot the Valve drone

I don't wany to use it because it's shit.

how to spot a chink

EGS isn't better than steam though and buying games doesn't make you an investor in the company

just a quick question - do you drink beer?

you know that destroy brain cells so I guess you wouldn't mind if I shoot you in the head?

Nice try.
W7 Ultimate
Firefox

Get fucked Epic incel

Holy shit

Attached: 1384498041500.png (788x2000, 1.41M)

yee fug those bugmen

Attached: 1481762821309.jpg (204x192, 12K)

that's it, that's all you got? Responding "false" to everything when I gave you legit answers?
Epic

Is this paid astortufing or just the product of terminal autism? I honestly can't tell.

no chat
none of my friends use it
lacks the built in controller compability of steam
lacks many other features

Notice how Epic shills can't give good answers when they're cornered?

Dude was making fun of the Epic shills, but good argument nonetheless.

Note how the EGS shill ignores all valid criticism and only resorts to strawmens, moving goalposts and responding to obvious shitposts. Gotta keep the illusion alive that their platform has any beneficial value for customers and isn't actually just taking advantage of them.

>developers
you mean publishers? They're the ones taking that sweet cash from Tencent. Devs can't say anything and usually tend to dislike the decision.

There isn't a single advantage to using it over stream or GOG or any other service, the sole reason to use EGS is that you have no other choice but to buy from them if you want to play games they paid to make exclusives, piracy non withstanding.

Do any of you have any reason why I should use EGS that isn't just "MUH COMPETITION" or "FUCK STEAM"?

You don't give a flying fuck about the profit of developers you epic shill hack. If you did you would be encouraging Discord Nitro which has both better functionality and a better revenue share than Epic store. Go suck a dick

> it's okay when steam does the same

Attached: 1554384244263.png (956x256, 46K)

Could have fooled me

epic isnt even in the running for competing with valve, the only card they have to play is pay tons of money for exclusives. They dont even have a fucking search function on their store lmfao

let me see what game and the date

They need to part time at the Nike factory

artisanal taste

Sekiro
Damn racist Gabe doesnt like my Vietnamese dongs.

Attached: 1554384600773.png (1149x871, 326K)

Why do incels like the epic store so much?

Attached: 3017F4B5-4AD3-4A98-BDB4-21C76925D81C.gif (650x450, 18K)

The real competitor for EGS is piracy.

The shills are real. Damn.

OH NONONONONONO

>better
but that's the thing, It's not better. It's only shilled non stop by, guess what, game """""""""journalists"""""""""", publishers, and corp dick suckers like you.
There's not a single video game consumer that likes Epic, and it shows. Seems like it's hard to accept that, right?

>You're already on the botnet goy so you may as well accept more botnet.

>homestuck

Attached: 5AE0518D-5659-4E5B-9921-7721ABF3C321.jpg (564x549, 23K)

do you eat cheese? so I guess you wouldn't mind if I shove 500lbs of pure fat down your throat

Jesus fuck how do shills not slit their wrists every night?

I hated EPIC for compromising one of my email address/password combos well before they turned into the shitfest they are now.

jesus fucking christ

what are you happy about that lame damage control attempt was already btfo

this guy is right

>food analogy

the epic store defender has logged on

Nah I don't wanna use it because I'm lazy. Also fuck supporting exclusives, what am I? A consolefag? Get the fuck outta here with that gay shit.

do you support gays being allowed to vote? then I guess you won't mind if our aids patients use you as a fuck toy.

tim sweeny is a bitch and won't get any of my money. fuck that cunt

I hope he gets paid because otherwise this is just sad

Fuck, this is like Nanjing all over again

ITT:
>corporate dicksucking
>chinese dicksucking
>communist dicksucking
>anti-consumer dicksucking

It's almost like you retards don't have your own best interests at heart.

Attached: cursorthink.png (128x128, 11K)

>vietnamese currency is called dong

Attached: 2am8no[1].jpg (1800x1046, 1.27M)

> only epicuck shills are using same npc meme to harass Yea Forums anons
How mad are they and I'm not the only one who noticed, right? Anyway, kys niggers, your store is spyware trash and I will never ever give a cent to you ugly shitheads lmaooooo

Attached: 1535709214098.png (231x218, 10K)

Do you use steam?

Fuck you, communism was based. At least Stalin would've put these disgusting NEETs to work so they wouldn't have so much time shilling for the ebin store

Attached: 1543389578943.png (418x455, 114K)

Only for the games I already have on it. I haven't bought a game on Steam in a long ass time.

>never works except in theory
>based

Fuck off chink shill.

Attached: 1547728744020.jpg (298x877, 54K)

Stalinism worked pretty well
>inb4 doesn't count as communism

>Their service is as good as a store can be.
That's just blatantly fucking untrue. Even Origin manages to have a better customer service team.

Killing your own people is the only thing that stalinism is good for.

I mean it by definition is not communism, but the pursuit of it, so it's obvious you understand it's not.

Perhaps you just like the idea of living under a totalitarian dictator that makes life a living hell

Attached: apple bear.gif (600x433, 111K)

You just sacrifice a ton of people on the altar of rapid industrialization

>owning a PC
Imagine being such a loser, lmao

sent from my 3DS

When are we getting range ban on chink shills?

Never because Hiro is a cuck that does literally anything for chink shekels

did you ever read a shitpost? so why do you complain about of food analogies?