DMC

DMC RE Collection announced at E3

Attached: devil-may-cry-jackpot.jpg (450x254, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM
a.uguu.se/qfCiSMCYxqhB_d-v-music.mp4
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/106
soundcloud.com/moonlightings/villain
youtube.com/watch?v=rZXtCe862Gc
youtu.be/g2eHh4GcJMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEZyCRaos4
ebay.com/itm/Devil-May-Cry-V-DMC5-Nero-Outfit-Cosplay-Costume-Coat-Uniform-Suit-Jacket-Glove/223274231804?hash=item33fc2e67fc:m:mZZxCcaO7ikcPo0-deZuMVw:rk:2:pf:0
youtube.com/watch?v=bmlJx9Jgugk
youtube.com/watch?v=ACJ8v1qah-8
youtube.com/watch?v=P28AXlXivHk
youtube.com/watch?v=lTvXQZAC4gk
youtube.com/watch?v=6qgRE_9cwKI
youtube.com/watch?v=-qBK7P_nweo
strawpoll.me/17740542
youtu.be/gJ8Q96IWPU8
twitter.com/dancetrigger/status/1104716737231114240
twitter.com/dancetrigger/status/1108062139779043329
youtube.com/watch?v=alMX00cGXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uUGdHGtwKjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Griffon can be Enemy Stepped off as V

Attached: 1546505934126.jpg (1024x618, 42K)

Attached: D3Q4ufnWsAAkKGG.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

Fuck off fujo

>yfw Lady shits out Urizen's baby in DMC5's DLC

Attached: tumblr_pa5c1uL8ml1rmtaa9o1_1280.png (1280x924, 525K)

False flag

A teaser of the new E3 trailer

Attached: dmc6.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

What I'd give to time travel a month back and drop this image in a thread

Attached: Kino.png (1232x621, 1.62M)

So, Vergil needs SDT to drive and smokes from a hole in his neck?

I'm trying to git gud at DMC and I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be good at using V or Dante so thay only leaves Nero. I'm doing Bloody Palace with him but of course I suck a lot. How do I Knuckle and Exceed while doing combos and also charging the gun?

imagine if you photoshopped the hair white too

>rocketo
>not panchi
ironic weebs go

Too bad DMC threads are overrun by fujos and gays.

You don't need to knuckle, its purely necessary unless you want to be doing combo videos. Also, swap gun to a trigger like everyone else.

>I will never be good at using V
wut
he's ez mode

Knuckle and exceed isn't that hard to do at the same time but in the middle of a fight, you might drop the timing so don't feel bad if you miss an exceed or a knuckle. Though if you don't feel comfortable using knuckle on some of the weirder moves like aerial rave, maybe hold off on trying or you'll accidentally snatch and that's one of the most annoying ways to drop a combo.

Also, the timing is melee > knuckle > exceed in a smooth rhythm on most hits.

>no dlc planned
>no co-op bloody palace

its dead, jim

>mash Griffon and Shadow
>while doing this spam royal flush and occasionally taunt
>SSStylish

There, now you are gud at V.

Only during fujo hours, otherwise is comfy

>no DLC planned
>he doesn't know

>Ladies Night
>Vergil's mined moveset
>flags in the ini files for completing "Divergence"
kek keep coping

>Gilgamesh launches projectiles
Is this a Fate reference?

No it's not and I'd rather anime shit stay out of DMC

>Fate
get out faggot

More must suffer

Attached: 1554372219967.jpg (1200x1156, 175K)

Can you beat chicken goy with purely Cavaliere?

>The most up to date versions of RE2 and 3 came out almost 13 years ago.
>Thinking Capcom will ever re-release them for fans instead of expecting you to buy their shitty remakes.

Attached: 1278482805918.png (300x300, 24K)

Me in the middle

style looks like those Warframe fanart I saw

Delete this cursed image

Thats why they would REmake DMC, to milk the hype while Itsuno is busy with DD2 só no DMC6

If you were a fan wouldn't you own those games already? Only retards care about muh convenience, these games were meant to be played on an old setup

Attached: IMG_20190125_180759.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

>shitty remakes
haha

You can beat all enemies with purely royal guard, so I imagine the same applies to a single weapon.

Attached: dad i wanna go to pizza hut.webm (960x404, 2.9M)

FUCKING MOAR

>Old setup

And that precisely is the problem. I own 2-3 for everything it came out on but my consoles and CRT aren't going to last forever and emulation isn't perfect.

>Just play the newest PC port then.

I am. Which doesn't make Capcom any money whatsoever.

I'm not talking about Resident Evil, um talking about DMC remakes in RE engine

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 26K)

Nice. I'm autistic and once pulled off a Nevan-only gameplay in 3
And I really like this big boi bike

>I own 2-3 for everything it came out on but my consoles and CRT aren't going to last forever
That's why I got CRTs stockpiled and am currently learning to restore them as completely as possible short of refurbishing the tube itself. If I have it my way, I'll be able to play all those old games as intended and the cruel bitch that is time will never take away muh childhood. The biggest obstacle is keeping Ps1 and Dreamcast going, early disc readers suck dick but cartridge games/systems will go for eons if you can replace save batteries

hope for dlc for for dmc5, not remakes.

why the fuck are retards obsessed with them for dmc anyway?

ummmm

Because DMC1 is outdated and DMC3 is claustrophobic after DMC5

Attached: 1552860354046.jpg (1280x889, 157K)

Imagine going back in time and posting a screenshot of Vergil holding V's book.

Rebind gun to a shoulder button s you can hold it constantly easily

You should try to exceed every hit but if trying to knuckle too is oerwhelming don't bother. Just save knuckle for cancelling knockbacks.

Glad you'll never have your way. DMC1's problems wouldn't be erased with a remake unless they literally pulled shit out of thin air and DMC3 is timeless

Whiny little bitch

I just want a mission select hack for DMC1. Fuck remakes it doesn't need a remake.

"anime shit" has always been part of DMC, the hell do you mean

The only good thing about DMC1 is Ifrit

This was honestly the hardest DMC to plat.

Attached: coop when.png (858x206, 31K)

please don't

I can't think of anything from the ps2 era onward that gets a remake. A remaster if you're lucky. The only DMC game that needs a remake is 2.

It's aggravating that's it come to that. Capcom didn't do shit for the 20th anniversary of RE2 and instead brought up RE7 turning one year old. They probably won't do fuck all for RE3's 20th this September.

This honestly, it's the only thing I would change for DMC1 besides rebindable controls. R2 for taunt is retarded, that should be weapon switch.

cursed

>anime shit stay out of DMC
>water should stop being wet
Huh?

Sparda boys > everyone else

Attached: tumblr_ppc2bh28et1wkomkio1_1280.png (1000x944, 449K)

>I'd rather anime shit stay out of DMC

Attached: 1552389613267.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>I will never be good at using V or Dante
V is literally button mash until L1 is ready, Dante isn't as hard as people make him out to be if you aren't trying to do crazy combo stuff.

as a huge dantefag, i think 9S is the best white haired sword boy. Shota>all.

>he beat walking tentacle urizen without getting hit more than once
HOW

Attached: 1493996451952.jpg (780x653, 83K)

Hey Vergil
>*takes sip*
Your portal making days are over
>*takes another sip*
Give me the Yamato
>*crushes can*

Attached: 7F379760-2ABC-4D0D-9FA8-8860F16FDA7E.jpg (400x400, 32K)

put gun on a shoulder button
hold gun button
press other buttons

My opinion>>>>>>>trash>>>>>>>your ''opinion''

As Dante in M12? Gunslinger a baby faust out, and use the faust shield too. Then use trickster while you keep shoot held down for chip damage and keep Balrog'ing his head until he staggers. Real impact him twice each time he falls down and when he's in the last quarter of HP and goes berserk, Sin Dt and use the square/triangle cinematic move to make him kneel and finish him off with Faust Hat Meteor. Urizen 1 in Mission 8 was the hardest imo, since you had to S rank the mission each attempt because No Damage was really hard to get since it's scripted he's meant to beat you when he stands up. If you get 5500 style points at the end of the mission, you can die at least twice and still get the S, but for most missions I opted for straight no damage since being stylish on shit like Furies was way too risky. King Cerb and Mission 14 with V was probably the most clenchy missions outside of Mission 8 with Nero.

Nero suffers from "too many charge moves" syndrome.

Nero can charge a shot while holding an enemy with knuckle and readying a break-age, while also exceeding his sword swings. There aren't enough buttons to do it.

If you want it
>takes sip
Then you’ll have to take it
>takes baby sip
But you already knew that
>can gets warm

Attached: 5041DE6A-5518-4046-BDFA-8DAC2E1DADD0.jpg (1448x952, 87K)

vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM

Attached: 1544438085213.png (479x378, 190K)

Amazing taste

arrows going the wrong direction bro

So is Vergil actually a weeb, or does he just use Iajutsu because the Yamato's an incredibly powerful Sparda weapon and that's the best way to wield it?

>the end

Attached: 1537776829147.jpg (9999x9999, 2.31M)

Not him but you can direct impact him at least twice as soon as the fight begins, his punch and kick attacks in the first phase are really easy to jump royal release with RG. You can direct impact him up to 3 times when he's stunned and twice again when he teleports and tries to push you away. You can shoot his swords in the second phase to farm DT and then when he teleports for the start of his final phase, direct impact him again and then use demolition twice in Sin DT to skip his third phase entirely.

both of course

So what year is DMC series actually set on?

Treat it like Spiderman where it's always in the present regardless of the inconsistencies that leads to.

Dude adores William Blake and dresses in a modern version of 18th century European aristocracy, Yamato is literally the only thing weeb about him.

Strawberry sundae.

Attached: strawberry sundae.jpg (1920x1076, 933K)

Thread is dead :(

Attached: 1554022871879.jpg (764x1080, 109K)

Man i was watching some donguer after a while and he can't max/ex act for shit. When is he going to stop with the shitty boss rushes? his only kino is the complete bloody palace run in 4 since he is both stylish but actually plans on ending the enemy thanks to the timer
Came here while having my breakfast, i'm going to actually play the gaem in a bit, see if i can beat bp with dante this time, died to vergil at the last second.

Just asleep.
a.uguu.se/qfCiSMCYxqhB_d-v-music.mp4

Attached: 1554134631553.jpg (970x603, 79K)

Did they bring more shit like Doppelganger's mission? The way up from the cubes is really frustrating. I hope they made improvements to camera controls

Attached: bung.jpg (1080x1920, 263K)

>a.uguu.se/qfCiSMCYxqhB_d-v-music.mp4
Clearly a reference to something but I live under a rock help

No puzzles in this one whatsoever, only some roadblocks that force you to take 3 steps to the right and fight an extra pack or two to get the key to open them.
People can cry all they want but that shit was always mad gay, it was eitehr suffering when you're a casual or double jump to avoid 80% of it

I originally had gun on R2 but my friend made me feel weird about it because I forgot Buster was on Square so he told me to put Buster on R2 like a normal person but then I asked him how do I charge my gun while doing combos and Exceeding and he said something like
>Just hold Square while doing your combos are you stupid?
So then I felt shitty but whatever I'll switch the gun back. Thanks.

Stop it

How are they gonna re-introduced Alastor for Trish?
You know she's gonna get it.

It's NEET hours

Attached: 74000322_p0.png (620x620, 522K)

I still respect your my fellow Dantefag even tho you being into Shotas

Alastor was destroyed like Artemis when Urizen fused it with Trish to make Cavaliere

That was fast

Attached: D3Om-5YXoAIayCR.jpg (606x819, 100K)

I would be so fucking disappointed if the next DMC is a remake.

I want new games.

Remember Yea Forumsirgins, don't get cocky.

Attached: WHAT YOU LACK IS.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

Nice bird
Is that a girl?

Attached: 1552420228665.png (873x651, 1.04M)

Unless she has some serious case of bitchtits wich i doubt for that shape and bodymass, yes

Would protect and love

Why didn't they just make Nero's charge shot a passive, like Gunslinger Dante? I can't think of an instance where you wouldn't benefit from holding the button down.

What is hold good for? I find it very awkward to use.

being good at V is impossible he's the worst in terms of combat design and they offset that by making it easier to get SSS

As long as you keep holding the button, you can completly invalidate that enemy's existence. I think the they damage from other demons too.

Getting better positioning or jumping up into the air so your buster hits other enemies as well.

Have I got the game for you!

Attached: 59d62c745bafe3bbc85d0627.jpg (323x433, 31K)

The charge shot has multiple levels after you beat the game. You can also store the charge if you let go of the button after a taunt.

Yeah, I mean the Devil Buster charge shot and not color up. I don't think you can store charge shot, can you?

Ah yeah I don't think that's possible.

I see. That makes sense. So if you might get hit out of buster, you just hold them and buster in the air.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190402221218.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

It's a reference to Snakes japanese voice actor saying that when Big Boss did the exact same move in MGSV

Say an Hell Antenora is mad and is running at you, you can grab him out of that.
But it's dangerous cause there's other enemies around.

So you grab him, hold him, jump up with your seventy jumps and then buster him in complete safety.

Has anyone made a mod yet that stops the models from going transparent when you get too close in photo mode?

Attached: 1KL4xC7.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

didn't know Fanta was sponsored by Capcom for their commercials

>V's Ride of the Valkyries Taunt
Goddamn, he's got class.

Reminder that you're not a Ladyfaggot until you've beaten Vergil with only guns.

Attached: lady vs vergil 4 guns only.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

I'd actually rather play this than DMC2

Come at thee

I haven't played much dante but in my first bp run with im i learned the fucking value of the thunder whip attack, his like a truch and has lots of priority for parry. I feel like is my crutch thought (Alongside with the shotty, i've always been a shotty bitch in any dmc.)

Speaking of Snake, I wonder if Akio Otsuka voicing both him and Morrison is the reason for the cigar? Maybe not...

Fucking /wfg/

delfirsov on twitter. Honestly can't fucking tell. They use male masculine gender in russian (but a lot of ru-twitter girls do that), and mostly cosplay male characters. With all these layers of make-up it's impossible to tell for sure. My bet is that's a girl, considering "casual" photos.

Attached: Dcm7DgbXcAEGiMN.jpg (1080x810, 207K)

I went further beyond, i did Hobo (w/shotgun) vs Wesker Azul (Arbol Motivado)

Cavaliere was just Angelo armor using Trish as a lightning battery. Alastor's whereabouts are still unknown.

Big guy decided that what you lack is iron

Teach me how to get gud with guns and gunslinger, user. It's all I've ever dreamed of.

Spiral and Coyote-A

sold away for pizza money

Attached: 1554198357576.jpg (1200x360, 95K)

Sparda must really like getting penetrated

wow what a bunch of bullshit.
you just don't wan't to play it for "muh graphics!" people like you are the reason the market is filled with idiotic and uninspired remakes instead of new titles.

I hope you've bullied some nobodies today, Yea Forums.

Attached: nobodies.webm (888x500, 2.87M)

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/106
why wasn't it originally black?
looks better honestly

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Hard to notice on enemies

oh shit you're right

Oh yeah? Explain why Lady was merged with a devil arm in her niche and Trish wasn't. Explain why Cavaliere's lightning is purple and not gold. Explain why Cavaliere has a bat/dragon motif and looks nothing like any other angelo. Explain why Lady and Artemis have a connection being from the same game but they skipped on the Trish-Alastor connection. Checkmate

Am I stuck with a deadweight with no DT for half of the game before I could use Dante?

Just Trickster around and when you find an opening teleport above them, air GS with Kalinna and go crazy with air combos.
Make use of air GS E&I, it looks pretty cool while comboing and it also keeps them in air.
Try to close the gap with the forward GS Coyote move, you can also change the direction to left/right while in animation.
Forward GS Kalinna does a shit ton of damage, when you see the enemy staggered use that.

Don't use Faust, that's cheating.

Attached: lady vs vergil 5 guns only.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

How in the everloving fuck is Urizen Sparda-tier strong even before eating the fruit? He's literally only a half of Vergil, who himself was significantly weaker than Dante. Shit doesn't make sense.

All of Vergil's POWER went to his demon side who is costantly getting buffed with seas of human blood, something that buffs demons.

Lady (Mary) and Artemis are both virgins. We know Alastor likes to penetrate people, but what about Trish?

Attached: 1554141105517.jpg (464x577, 36K)

so we can just see lady naked

There's no way Artemis is a virgin, she's a stripper. What does that mean for Lady?

Attached: devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening-20050104040247967-000.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Why doesn't Vergil use guns? Might actually give him an edge against Dante who uses EVERYTHING. Does he not the way they smell? The loud noises? Does he think he's too good to use them in his arsenal?

Attached: 1552794599775.jpg (1422x1600, 728K)

Goddess Artemis was a proud virgin to the point she boasted about it and hunted down men that dared to peek on her bathing. I don't know how and why Capcom folks connected her of all myths to a stripper, but I guess strippers can be virgins too.

If I never got the first Kalina Ann where do I find it?

I don't think these names are chosen with a whole lot of thought. What do Gilgamesh, Beowulf, and Geryon have to do with their inspirations? Only Nidhogg really makes sense

Woolie

You need to replay the mission where Dante opens a pathway through a house, though look up a guide for exact location, it's a bit tricky.

Mission 11, hidden behind a smashable globe.

But in that case Cavaliere might not be actually Alastor, despite looking somewhat like it. After all, purple, lightnings and bats is a recurring design, even Nevan has it, and she was supposedly based on Morrigan.

True, but Alastor has a lot of connections with Trish, moreso if you consider Lady was merged with a devil arm to create an artificial demon. It's fun to think about Trish being merged with Nevan but I think the result would be female

Thanks for this, user. Doing guns only on Vergil is a fun challenge.

But who had it then? Artemis fell in Urizen's hands cause Trish tried to use it, it was said in the novel. No one had Alastor as far as we know, Lady doesn't use swords, Dante had Rebellion, Trish had Sparda, Nero had Red Queen.

King Cerberus and Gigapede also have purple lightning

You can also find it in the first fight Dante has with Urizen, just run to the back left corner of the Urizen boss room and it’s sticking out of the ground in a corner.

supposedly you can find it at the edge of Urizen's arena on mission 10.

You can find it in 11 too, in those collapsible buildings. I found it on my first try but i think you need to collapse it in a certain order.

Song name? p-please?

IS THIS

Attached: god and anime can't save you.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

soundcloud.com/moonlightings/villain

>wasting money on bullets when you can just make swords out of magic

Attached: tfw son defeats you without devil arms.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

Doesn't Dante also pump his guns with demon magic bullshit?

In DMC3 in his character profile or somewhere it said he thinks a true warrior shouldn't rely on guns.

only charged shots

otherwise it's the same shit as Lady's ammo

What about his father SPARDA using guns

Eh, he did?

Reminder that even if they were tired, Nero beat Dante and Vergil while they had SDT and their super powerful devil arm macguffins from daddy that make them stronger. Nero stuck it to them with his base DT and shitty makeshift sword, he's unquestionably stronger

Attached: 1553219675426.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

You know, it's funny but we never actually got any real confirmation of Sparda using guns. Luce and Ombra were part of the skin, but not shown in canon cutscenes, and at the same time the Order claims Sparda was all about swords.

many thanks

>Sparda occasionally showed his cool guns to kid Dante, kept them a secret to the both of them from Vergil
>Vergil grows up assuming his father only used swords

Attached: SSS.png (198x276, 76K)

Sparda probably didn't even have access to guns in most of his tales considering he beat mundus 2000 years ago, guns weren't a thing

Machiavelli has been a legendary gunsmith in Hell for quite some time, so it's actually hard to tell at what point were guns really invented.

>Nero is my favorite DMC character
>Realize that Blue Rose is based on a S&W model revolver
I realize a Colt model wouldn't fit Nero's style but holy fuck I hate S&W guns

Attached: 1527309943074.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

Nero was powered up by trying to save his family, even Dante says to Urizen that his strength comes from fighting for other people, despite Urizen eating the blood fruit.

Power levels in DMCV seem to stem directly from being related to Sparda and fighting for your family.

>Does he think he's too good to use them in his arsenal?
Yes, exactly. Sounds like you need to get more MOTIVATED, user.

LADY IS PURE AND VIRGIN AYYYY

Attached: waifu.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

>I wish anime shit would stay out this anime action game

Get out.

Which is really ironic when you consider that this whole series is about family.

Snakes bandana stash, since it seems they never run out of ammo.

Of course, his arms are potentionally more powerful than anything in their roster. Especially when he gets really mad and makes them grow into 20 inch BBCs

Attached: HarmoniousCalculatingAustrianpinscher.1.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

And daddy issues

>reddit spacing
>telling other people to get out

Yes that’s a women

Luce and Ombra

Thats why Ebony&Ivory are superior

Attached: n9aGxAQ_d.jpg (640x592, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rZXtCe862Gc

@457255790

>this post

Are those mentioned in the games or is that a EU thing?

Mentioned in games

I'd like to see your friend's fingers if he can dextrously do jump cancel combos all while holding square, he sounds like a huge dumbass

Was it ever said where they got the two pictures on E&I? Cause I've killed myself searching through similar art and no results.
My friend just managed to dig out a really old info how they imagined the blonde on Ivory was Eva, while the dark-haired woman on Ebony was Beatrice, which at least in Eva's case is not true as there is no resemblance.

if you are playing on PC and want to bother with even further custom controls, you can set your gun button to toggle in big picture settings, so you dont have to actually hold it

Capcom should've hired Blue Stahli and Celldweller to do Nero and Dante's theme respectively. Change my mind, protip: you can't.

Attached: Blue Stahli.jpg (800x800, 783K)

I heard that on Ebony is Nell, and considering Nico points at It and say THERE SHE IS, i think its true

>craft a gun for a demon
>Put yourself on it
?

They were going to make Dante and Nero theme in dmc5 pre-DmC

youtu.be/g2eHh4GcJMQ this was Dante theme

I swear, I'm gonna reach through the screen and bitchslap anyone that says that again. Nico was talking about the engraving, and that woman looks nothing like Nell. Why would Nell even put her own picture on a gun she made?

But that's just a theory!
A Game Theory!
Thanks for watching.

Attached: file.png (1280x884, 1.21M)

There's an engraving N. G. .45 virtuoso or something like that on the side of E&I, which is Nell Goldstain's signature, so she was probably poiting that

>I noticed this while editing another video. If you speed up Urizen's speech by about 20% then you can very clearly hear Dan Southworth's original performance for the character
Huh. Neat.

Attached: 4412955.png (636x650, 542K)

>that noise when he chomps on the fruit
my Urizen can't be this cute

Attached: 1552920909168.jpg (654x543, 85K)

It's .45 Art Warks, the name of her shop, which Dante had Nell's son fix into Art Works, so old regrets could be finally put to peace.

>Alastor
>whereabouts unknown
Nah,here's Alastor

Attached: dmc__where__s_alastor__by_elvenangel.jpg (640x390, 43K)

but what the fuck was it doing in Temen-Ni-Gru? and considering Vergil already knew about the fruit why he didn't just go straight for it?

not that one, there's a .45 N.G on the side

Attached: ng.png (322x189, 78K)

>Mythbusters were secretly Devil Hunters

>AMMMMHH
Holy kek

Attached: IT HAS BEGUN.jpg (463x411, 49K)

>that pic

Is there context in the show about why they just randomly have an Alastor?

Wtf I'm Urizenfag now

Attached: 1552286004885.png (313x270, 207K)

>zomg

One of them worked on the commercial for DMC1, if I remember correctly. That Alastor was the prop in it.

If I ever was to make an animal based character I would make it a half cyborg where everything from the navel downwards is robot so furries will have a more difficult time being perverts about it

Artemis is a stripper because the neet evil gunslinger that built it was a horny asshole, obviously.

>AAAAHHHHHMMMMM

Attached: 1550725831461.png (327x316, 87K)

cyborg porn is a thing user

a lot of it is futa since they can simply make you have a robot pussy and screw a dildo on the front, so, pick your poison

What did they mean by this?

Attached: img_Zy9JT0E4cDAxd1VqL1pJc3ZPVzl2IcXl5K0dBPT0.jpg (1062x1500, 999K)

I'm just gonna assume cyborg furries are more rare than """""regular""""" furries so it reduces the damage done

Fujo hours are over, be gone

you are cute, user

Did he fucking NOM'd when he ate the fruit? That's hilarious.

it's always fujo hours

Attached: 1554346671707.png (760x549, 381K)

this is bullshit but I believe it

Ut was just super early pre-production stuff
They used the song in Dead Rising 2 instead

Celldweller's synthwave project is better imoho

It's here.

Attached: IMG_20190404_113517.jpg (2736x3648, 2.12M)

Its true, Capcom has already bought the song so they used It in dead rising 2 to not waste it

goodbye dmc threads, best time i've spent on Yea Forums

Now wear it and send pics

Where u going user

Would not wear. Looks like some hobo shit.

He's joining us on /vg/ in the discord.

>on /vg/ in the discord.
not in a million years

is this one the $8000 one?

Yeah, I really can't.
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEZyCRaos4

Attached: Nero Coat.jpg (1511x2015, 182K)

Atta boy. Now find a sword to wroom wroom

Attached: D3Prg9mXsAAfzm3.jpg (1147x883, 72K)

Can you do a mirror shot covering your face with a phone? Want to see it full size on a person.

Nice user. Now go suplex a knight and then post dick.

Damn, that actually looks pretty good.

damn, sleek

surprisingly looks better being worn

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>even got a Kyrie sweater
nice

Attached: 1552421811117.jpg (779x439, 37K)

now rip your arm off and use a robot prosthetic

Now find a blood vein of a demon tree to cover yourself in it's shit.

>Wearing vidya clothes

Attached: ohh myy god.gif (500x250, 1.05M)

where do i get one user

how much was it?

intro now reminds me of Goliath's theme.

goddamn I always associate Bret's voice to Nero's theme and Klayton's to Dante's. i just find that so perfect

/fa/ be gone

/fa/ as fuck

kill yourself tranny

kill yourself tranny

Now we need Vfujo to wear V's clothes. Preferably with big tits.

I don't think you should be talking shit /fa/ when you fuckers look like this.

Attached: 1554337507684.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

LAS LUZES EXTINGUIDAS

I WANT STYLES ON VERGIL ITSUNO
>Summoner
>yamato
>doppleganger
>make something up i dunno
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1529264284456.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

Yeah you have fun in your superincel costume, big boy. It will get you attention for sure but not the one you expect

>akatsuki
I legit lol'd

That second from right looks like shoes are wearing him.

Says you

Attached: tumblr_ppax75qZHq1wkomkio1_1280.png (1128x1303, 916K)

Dude on the left looks like he only has threesomes.

>make something up i dunno
how about transforming summoned swords into summoned weapons and actually fighting with them Noctis style?

Pick your fighter.

>nero jacket
You have chosen poorly

I just want to know what wacky taunts he'll have now. I want Vergil and Dante to have a dance off.

Attached: Father and Son Bonding.webm (640x460, 2.95M)

I think Vergil should remain almost pure Yamato with a style system that switches between different uses of the blade save for one that's a summoner style utilizing his doppleganger.

Attached: 1554224506083.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

kill yourself tranny, you will never be happy or a normal human being and will commit suicide before 25yo

Holy shit
>The nigga samurai on the left
>The squatting guy looks like he's in disbelief of the nigga samurai
>Guy on the far right looks like he has a shopped neck
>Hoodie guy is a manlet with giant ass shoes that make him look even goofier
>Guy next to him looks like he's trying to fit into an imaginary space
>The Adidas jacket guy is posing like he thinks he's Clark Kent suave

Attached: nero-devil-may-cry-5.jpg (262x334, 22K)

>DMC5
>featuring Vergil going TRSICKSWORDTRICKSWORDGUNDARKTRICKSWORD

Someone who unironically considers buying let alone wearing that cringy vidya shit is not a normal human being either

Why does Nero wears a shitty half torn old sweater? He looks like a hobo, is he really that poor?

Second from left. I've got a good feeling about him.

the only choice for vergil

Attached: AdmirableSpecificEider-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 2.78M)

>cringy
what's so cringy about a jacket?

Yes, they are that poor. Kyrie still wears clothes from the DMC4 time, and she keeps trying to fix Nero's clothes and keep them in wearable condition for as long as possible.

Dark Slayer (Swordmaster equivalent)
Summoned Swords (Gunslinger but for swords)
Doppelganger
Trickster

Believe it or not we were right about it, Kyrie made it for him so it's probably got damaged in fights but he refuses to change it because nothing else compares.

It's from a 2006 deviant art picture what do you expect? "Cope cuck seethe is alastor"?

I'd love for Vergil to use SS as dante uses lucifer in 4

He's so poor that he only uses clothing that Kyrie makes for him

It's from a video game and no one in actual real life looks like this

I always thought darkslayer was just Swordmaster + Trickster by iteself though.

>n-no kyrie
>i-i really like it

It looks like a normal jacket, kill yourself tranny

people in actual real life wear cargo shorts and graphic tees so who cares

>it's from a video game
yes
and?
>no one in actual real life looks like this
it's a perfectly normal jacket
everyone wears jackets

Shall I post you the latest in France fashion?

>this gif
Fuck you for giving me flashbacks from DMC4 MMDs.
No you faggots don't want to see it.
Don't google it.

Attached: 6o76gOc.png (394x303, 200K)

The song above really fits Dante IMO. I'd also like Dante's, Nero's and V's themes be remixed by the FiXT guys.

post rare dmc memes

Attached: 1506271878516.jpg (352x351, 45K)

He's so poor and Fortuna is so fucked that he makes demon hunting business in exchange for food. Kyrie uses the same clothing from 4 and makes clothing for Nero and the orphan children in Fortuna

>tfw never met another player on mission 7

This but the good thing is that none of these incels will ever reproduce

>Devil Trigger/Subhuman/Crimson Cloud Remix Contest
>Featuring FiXT

Attached: 1553885578695.jpg (3840x5144, 880K)

Then 3 style buttons would he fine
Or say fuck it and give him Quicksilver

>samefagging
I have a gf btw

Yeah you typed that shitpost with her. Not fooling anyone, loser

That neck can't be real. I refuse.

Attached: 1361699280620.jpg (498x373, 31K)

I do live in London, funnily enough.
£80-ish for the coat, £25 for shipping and another £25 for the customs fee.

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

jokes on you i have 4 children

ebay.com/itm/Devil-May-Cry-V-DMC5-Nero-Outfit-Cosplay-Costume-Coat-Uniform-Suit-Jacket-Glove/223274231804?hash=item33fc2e67fc:m:mZZxCcaO7ikcPo0-deZuMVw:rk:2:pf:0

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Dante will always be stronger then Vergil because he refuses to learn Royal Guard.

this one is pure DMC material
youtube.com/watch?v=bmlJx9Jgugk

well i like my kids so yes

>4 children

Sounds like the jokes on you m8.

It's Legit:

The fuck? apparently I can't link for shit anymore so here:

That's two strikes. One more and you're out

>DSD Royalguard invalidates almost the entire game on regular difficulties
>Vergil in particular is designed to turn into a soda can if you're even halfway competent with the style
I can get behind this.

Why are you toxic?

>im gonna c-c-c-c-c-cum
and thus Nico was made

Attached: 1552250951605.gif (400x400, 1.76M)

I like fate as much as the next guy but
>Thinking fate invented Gilgamesh

nah being a dad is pretty rad, specially if money isn't a problem

I regret everything and I can't stop watching this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ACJ8v1qah-8

Attached: 4Q64CR7.png (348x387, 242K)

Uhhhhh

Someone please make a competent combo using dropkick knuckle.

Attached: dropkick.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Finally fucking managed it

Nice

to be honest this looks pretty cool, but who would wear this in public?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1001x1001, 146K)

>TOXIC【Vergil】
youtube.com/watch?v=P28AXlXivHk

Attached: 32wcb9t13jl21.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Ironically, only if you're a girl.

At least they had the decency to remove the skull from the back

This game animations are so smooth, realistic and well done while having great gameplay

Take notes Rockstar and Naughty Dog

Attached: Don't think, feel.webm (520x242, 1.85M)

>80-ish for the coat
fucking where did you buy it

what the fuck

Attached: 1553367224896.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

it's magic honestly.

This is Vergil's room in the dmc. The door is not just locked, its welded shut. If Vergil needs to get in and out, he uses the Yamato.

Attached: 1554314144000.png (824x473, 112K)

>Quicksilver

>Imaginary space
Holy shit lol

I'm not sure even someone as handsome as Dante's model could pull it off as a casual look

Something that will require browser history cleaning after watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=lTvXQZAC4gk

Attached: 1552663626400.jpg (305x748, 166K)

I'm glad MMD is dead

Neverending STORRIIIIIII

Attached: 73DB4864-6818-4AE5-B84B-6D23E81E07F0.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Wait, what move is this?

If it were a short jacket and it didn't have those "pads" on the shoulder women would pull it off easily.

See

>live in a place that is summer and hot as fuck every hour every day

I just wanted to wear some DMC jackets fuck

Attached: favela.jpg (901x792, 206K)

Post more please

Not really, at least on niconico.

No idea Tbh. I also humiliated DMCfags for years because they would never ever get real Dante again even though I wanted it just as much if not more than most of them.

>doesnt ship to your country
thank god, I might actually buy one and regret it later

Royal Revenge

Royal release?

>Special mission
>Save Nero before he gets succ'd to death

Attached: 1553327790907.jpg (832x1200, 160K)

How would you feel if Epic takes away DMC from Steam?

Kill yourself.

Is this true?

Attached: PoorNero.jpg (600x490, 34K)

I FINALLY FUCKING MANAGED TO PROMOTION ONTO NIGHTMARE AS DANTE

You can ONLY do it during domination and i think maybe when he's on low life, i tried a lot of times but only got it when he was at like 20% life left, was on Son of Sparda though I'm not sure if it matters

wanted to save the video but the fucking PS4's shit share interface refused to open so I pressed it again then the fucking lagged and opened/closed and when I opened it again the fucking video would only start after the interface closed

fuck the ps4's shit interface and fuck the retards who made it

What's the other thing Nico says when you make sss? Usually it's "super sexy sexy!" but occasionally she'll say something different and it's hard to make out.

Japan hates China

>Kids
What

>posting twitter screencaps
You could have just asked normally idiot

It's bullshit

>PROMOTION ONTO NIGHTMARE AS DANTE
nani

Attached: 43256776645.png (387x262, 94K)

Yes.

They're helping at the orphanage. Almost running it, really.

yea, it's on the novel, Kyrie uses the same clothes from DMC 4 and makes clothing for orphan kids and Nero on spare time
they accept payment for devil hunting in food too because they fuckin broke

orphans of Fortuna

Orphans they took in. Not their own kids.

It's been known for some time but getting it to work is spotty, I've been trying for like a week and only just got it to work

Kyrie runs an orphanage in Fortuna. It was overcrowded after all the shit that happened during DMC4.

Ah, makes sense. I don't use Royal Guard that often so I wouldn't have seen it.

First I've heard of it. Gimme the rundown

Nero and Kyrie adopts kids, 'member the aftermath of Fortuna incident?

search the archives newfriend

They didn't adopt them, just taking care of them in the orphanage itself.

I'm just saying. It had happened before. There's a reason advocates of Steam fight over the issue to the death not budging an inch.

Maybe, but it's money we're talking about. Japan is the reason why exclusives exists in the first place so we have those console wars every day.

ATTENTION ALL DMC GAMERS.. Kyrie and Nero need your help to afford new clothes! As their representative, I'll need your credit number including the 3 digits at the back of your card, but hurry!! Before they freeze to death in Fortuna and the orphans die!

Everytime I see this clip, that mountain dew ad with the car plays in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=6qgRE_9cwKI

Maybe Nero shouldn't be wasting 7k on fucking coats.

5 3672 4190 8753 28

Nobody's under any delusions about what people are going to think. You're the only fucking retard that thinks otherwise.

Don't worry, papa Vergil will rob enough people for them to live comfortably

Attached: 1554320371133.jpg (430x1398, 278K)

not too shabby, enjoy it user!
I'm planning on getting a custom fit Dante one made.

Attached: 1553374216823.png (601x401, 83K)

I'm giving you a Stylish for the dedication and SSS for being actually not fat. Enjoy your new coat nero-user

I miss Voiceoverpete. Is he still around?

Attached: Hurt_V.jpg (500x376, 14K)

Based

I'm a woman and I'd wear it if it would be tailored for me and a more vibrant shade of red, no shame whatsoever, leather is comfy as fuck.

He passed away around February I believe. Complications from his surgery for pancreatic cancer

How do you get the other rocket launcher

>I'm a woman
prove it

FORTUNA

here's your V for tonight

Attached: 1554392152932.png (892x610, 328K)

It's not nice to lie, user. He's alive and well.

It's in Dante's second mission, where you destroy the roots to shift parts of the building

*I'm a woman(male)
ftfy

I knew a girl who wore a custom-tailored long black leather coat and that was chuuni as fuck. But pretty cool nevertheless.

How are you playing with her??

Have a Lady
feather is a whole other level but kudos to her

Attached: 20190314222954_1.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Umu

Attached: wmKUCgT.png (776x504, 486K)

HELLO MY NAME IS DAVID DELAUTOUR

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-qBK7P_nweo

Attached: lady vs vergil 3.webm (1920x670, 2.95M)

>a 33% damage bonus is purely unnecessary
Yah nah, knuckling helps at taking down enemies faster and keeping them in favorable position for linking attacks.

>Have a Lady
i fucking wish

Attached: 1551981789355.jpg (428x424, 25K)

Yes, how are you not aware of this? Almost everyone who works in Devil May Cry is poor that helps those in need

Where's his hair?

Yeah Hyneman's company did DMC1's commercial's special-effects

vote, faggots

strawpoll.me/17740542

COATLESS COSTUMES WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: coatless Nero WIP.png (489x797, 851K)

>Lady paid for it so consider it a rental.
What did Nico mean by this?

Attached: rio.jpg (534x460, 170K)

Hilariously adorable.

How'd you manage to get the coat on? I tried swapping Eva with V and the coat wouldn't show up.

It means Lady paid for the launcher so Dante should consider it rental

youtu.be/gJ8Q96IWPU8
Found it

photo mode is a gift

Attached: 20190404181351_1.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

I want to lay my head on his chest

Is he dancing on a blank GMod texture?

indeed it is user

Attached: 20190330042050_1.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

yea

Attached: 1554132901144.jpg (2149x1440, 597K)

twitter.com/dancetrigger/status/1104716737231114240

Attached: 1527019180257.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Attached: 1553543795676.png (960x539, 412K)

GIlver ≥ Vergil

Attached: tumblr_ppb2ruli5k1r94fjeo1_1280.png (1280x984, 1.14M)

Still my favorite one

have sex

Vergil = Gilver > Nomrizen> V

Truly the mark of primitive society.

Attached: eating toasters.jpg (400x210, 16K)

Why did that fight scene in the novel between Gilver and Dante look like it straight out came from an edgy BL game?

Attached: D2-0ACRXcAAsg3O.jpg (1200x673, 78K)

I thought it was a humanoid demon with a long, flaming tongue. Kinda disappointed it's not.

Because you're a fucking fujo.

We might live in a timeline where DMC2 becomes the best DMC game.

I love unga Nero.

Attached: 1553878460511.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

DMC5 is already dying. DMC4 brought the fans together more because of the depth and multiple characters. V is shit so he barely added anything. DMC is dying.

>mundus created a Tedan to go after vergil the same way gilver did dante
>dante's clone just got fucking lost along the way

Never ever, Whociafag.

moshi moshi baito desu

Did you not read it? Gilver was being the biggest yandere towards Dante.

Attached: 1553981892458.png (625x626, 74K)

Because woman don't understand scenes like that or pic related

Attached: k-VBHS.gif (400x225, 2.06M)

ive got my own
>sips

Attached: dmc222boomer.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>Vergil rejected Dante but accepted Trish

Jesus christ fuck off. I bet you're thirsty for incest too.

Mine is this:
twitter.com/dancetrigger/status/1108062139779043329

Attached: 1529175541429.png (1024x850, 517K)

>Bitch slapping a tired Dante who had no interest in fighting Nero
>Beat Dante.

Im not saying it couldn't happen but if you think that is an actual fight you can fuck the right off Nero popped his daddy but never actually fought Dante and in 4 Dante never canonically uses DT against him in either fight and he wasn't even fucking worth it let alone Majin so that shit doesn't count either.

Mostly people without siblings.

That's actually a major turn off for me but this isn't related. I'm making a comparison here.

You're being a fag here and not understanding what rivalry is, without you sexual headcanons.

Damn son, it actually looks good.
Would pull my trigger with / 10

Hmm...

An 11 year old game that got no updates is alive, and a game barely a month old is dead, huh?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-08-29-38.png (1080x1920, 218K)

/r/ the audio version of this

Attached: one of these nights.webm (1280x720, 617K)

Then even while tired they backhanded him away when he tried to get them to stay in the human world with little effort, to Dante and Vergil Nero was sperging the fuck out thinking they were gonna kill eachother while they were just having a play-fight

Because they wanted to fuck each other.

Attached: tony & gilver.jpg (435x605, 195K)

it was the coolest part tho

it probably was weaker and rotted away

This is one of those situations where a gaggle of autists are gonna crow that it's dead or dying for actual years based off of nothing

stop posting your literally who boyfriend here tranny

I see Millz is still seething

WUB WUB WUB WUB

Might be a demonic fruit but an unrelated one, Ambrosia's kind of a misshapen ball compared to the Qliphoth fruit's apple shape

>Spin off series where Vergil is essentially Julian Dante is Ricky and Nero bubbles.

Okay kiddo. Is that why it has daily threads constantly and everyone loves it? For fuck sakes Sekiro is dead as a fucking door stop and it has daily threads there is nothing to learn or explore in that shallow shit.

>dmc4 lasted 11 years

by a handful of players barely visible to anyone not directly looking for it

What a retard. DMC4 died in like a week. It had a revival because of SE, and then another revival while people were waiting for DMC5.

DMC4 died a long time ago. A few autists making combo videos constantly to compete with each other is still dead by community standards. DMC5 is a better and fantastic fucking game if it lasts a few months with its popularity or a year nothing will change its fundamentally solid design and DLC is coming.

I hope we get enemy multipliers for combo. I really want to see a 10 Fury floor when 3 players are present.

>posting twitter screencaps

Quick, someone post the pic of all the different styles in DMC3, with a picture of Reuben being crazy to fit each of them the one with a smushed bullet in his hand for Royal Guard

Attached: DzwG1SuUYAApmXc.jpg (700x463, 53K)

God damnit. Why does trash music from 15years ago actually sounds decent now, i mean it was trash then but the rhythm is good.

Attached: 1383091386153.jpg (257x247, 9K)

I don't know.
I've seen crazier non-vidya coats and attires in clothing stores.

I would remove the holdster from the back and maybe shorten it to the length of a duffel coat (just past the hips).

>Dante killed Vergil THREE times if you count his retconned clone and is heartbroken every time
>immediately tries to kill him when he's restored again
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1553634652007.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

why are r*ddit """combo"""fags so autistic?

It wasn't going to end until one of them was dead for good. V makes that pretty clear

Dude. "Toxic" music videos always make me go diamonds, you have no idea how deep it goes.

I'm actually really irritated with this guy. He didn't even start playing DMC till after 4 came out and now he's already abandoning and shitting on the franchise because Itsuno didn't give him reversals. Talk about being a fucking autist.
Just don't play it if you don't like it dipshit.

Attached: 2ed0d2e8bebb1a5b39fe934c1c5d5f1942611aeb89f0e27388b66c9dd9946b73.jpg (598x591, 51K)

listening to pop music lowers your standards over time

Damn, Nero look damn good in a cowboy hat. Need mod asap.

Vergil doesn't change at all until he forcibly separates his humanity from himself, and it's a slap to the face that he's the weak-element of his own personality. They're still just sparring even with SDT getting involved but V makes the point that he wouldn't stop seeking power unless he was dead as his old self

>implying
Neither is gonna kill each other, because then they'll kill all the fun they have in life. Both of them want this to continue forever.

Attached: 0T066J3.jpg (1920x2152, 1.74M)

Takes one to know one.

Deliverin'

Attached: D3Prf6vWAAE7XU9.jpg (1200x847, 35K)

he's still mad Capcom removed his Devil Trigger dual mix (which was totally shit btw, adding a Vergil "BLAST" at the beginning made it even cringier).

Pls.
I will give you power if you find me the right one

Attached: 1540765500710.png (623x468, 626K)

Basically picrelated.

Attached: 52014120_290779471590106.jpg (992x1085, 66K)

Goddamn! getting turned on by a video game character over here.

Here you go. Also got the RG specific one, will post later.

Attached: reuben styles.jpg (1556x907, 356K)

>Brokeback Mountain.jpg

holy crap... it does, redhead catsuit Brittany is top tier

I wish I could afford a custom made short dante coat, looks nice

A short coat in that style would just be a leather jacket. Getting a custom one made is not a bad investment - lasts a lifetime.

Someone make a mod for this to be a slice of pizza

Attached: 1554368956347.png (689x724, 750K)

>ould just be a leather jacket.
yes I know that, I mean a red one with similar cuts, not just any leather jacket.

But I have no money, nor I know a good place to make one

>But I have no money, nor I know a good place to make one
Save it up, get it in a year. Make sure you dress properly for it too, if you're going for red you're gonna have to match your wardrobe with earth colors.

COME GET ME

Attached: 1554333210191.webm (1200x698, 2.08M)

Good shit, thx

Be careful with MMDs.
youtube.com/watch?v=alMX00cGXp4
This goddamn dance is pure sex even in the crappiest ones.

Dante looks like Jaime Lannister in 5

Attached: 6548853-4778809630-00123.jpg (1280x1024, 101K)

How does he not run out of oxygen?

They're lying and shittalking DMC5 because of "muh inertia", they're insufferable faggots who unironically think 4 is the better game.

I'm not sure about this mission, V.
We already got Urizen's gang behind our back, and now you want us to pick up a fight with the Sparda's.
I implore you to reconsider...

I think DMC4 Nero is unironically cool

Still want to see Nero use those heirloom swords now that he has a full DT. Him channeling Dante via DSD like how Dante channeled Sparda in DMC1 could be a cool moment.
That or wielding DSD and Yamato like how Dante wielded Agni and Rudra or how Vergil wielded Force Edge and Yamato would be cool.

Why is Vergil so much hard in mission 19 than in 20?

Just beat DMD. Fucking loved it.

20 is the victory lap.

The first time you play stage 20 on a file Nero has DT regen and Vergil in general can't deal with Breakers or Busters

Damn, me too. I'm thinking of asking the tailor to put some sort of zipper in it, so I could drop the coat part and turn it into a jacket if I wanted to.
I already got a random red jacket and it looks alright, although my buddy told me I looked like Star Lord with it

But part of me is still hesitant about pulling the trigger.

Umu

Attached: 1552836541900.jpg (2076x2041, 2.1M)

Now, when is Vergil/DLC/Coop BP coming?

Vergil is tired in 20 otherwise he would have one shot Nero and you cannot prove me wrong

when capcom gives the team more money.

Attached: 1530156224598.jpg (3520x2328, 710K)

i love this crossover

Attached: 1530155311641.png (1280x1369, 1.13M)

new thread

Dunno if there's a clear version out there so here's a thing

Attached: 20190404115023_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

I don't think anyone is willing to disagree with you its just no one really wants to agree with you either. It's the lesser of the 2 evils.

Ah yes, a single-player game is dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUGdHGtwKjw
What did they mean by that?