Remember how in first Starcraft Raynor wanted to kill Kerrigan but in the second one he suddenly switched his tone to...

remember how in first Starcraft Raynor wanted to kill Kerrigan but in the second one he suddenly switched his tone to ''ugh muh dick, it doesn't matter your actions costed billions of lives you're a woman so I can't expect you to hold responsibility for your own actions'' Blizzard should go a step further and just make all marines wear skinny jeans and pat each other on the dicks talking about how brave they are because they don't respond to haters on social media.

Attached: Jimmy_Raynor_w_SC2.jpg (250x381, 15K)

Bad writers think nostalgia and memories justify retardation

i mean shes fucking hot

WoL was great
great single player and multiplayer
how did Blizzard manage to fuck it up so bad with Heart of the Swarm?

she's fucking not, Raynor is completely degenerate

Attached: -sarah-kerrigan3.jpg (1920x2887, 561K)

Did you forget the part where she was fucking infested?
Was Jean Luc Picard responsible for the actions of Locutus of Borg?

she is infested with AIDS

>Starcraft
>Star Trek
>Star Wars

Attached: 1542406650334.jpg (344x517, 40K)

>playing sc for the story
I see what you did wrong

>Star Trek mainly about interstellar exploration
>Star Wars is about interstellar war
Starcrafts name doesn't really work the same way

Hey remember when Terran was objectively the best race, with a great gameplay design ethos and versatility, untold strategies and styles waiting to be discovered.

But instead of making the other races actually better designed they gimped Terran and gave Protoss stuff like Recall and warp prisms that move at 1000mph.

Remember?

Remember when people thought marauders were OP fucking lmao

true but i guess you could kind of maybe say they are crafting buildings in space, but yes
brood war's narrative was at least somewhat interesting
and sc2 has neither narrative nor gameplay going for it

He calls her out and namedrops Fenix in Heart of the Swarm when she breaks him out of prison. He's quite disgusted with her going full zerg again. That was the only good part about that campaign. Wings of Liberty and Legacy of the Void (minus the epilogue campaign) are great though.

Sc2 is semi decent now
It was so fucking bad at every other point in its career

Brood war is shit. Early the worst except HotS. The entire campaign is nothing but everyone except Kerrigan being complete retards for plot convenience and to make Kerrigan look clever.

SC1 > LotV > WoL > BW = HotS

>WoL being better than anything
Wtf

> thinking BW is anything other than a stain on SC1's damn near perfect narrative

Nova > Futa demon Kerrigan > Kerrigan

I can forgive the shitty story since the campaign is actually fun. SC1 and BW had a much more memorable plot and some iconic moments, but actually playing the campaign is pretty dull.

unironically the moment i finished WOL back in 2010 with Tychus dying at the end i knew the Starcraft was going to turn to shit

Attached: 41s5451daze.gif (625x469, 1.17M)

apparently in the SC2 universe, getting some pussy justify killing your friends

did you forget Zeratul's prophecy about kerrigan?

That was the point where Starcraft became Warcraft in space.

funny since SC1 was rebuilt from scratch after being called "warcraft in space" when people saw the first screens.

>watercraft
>ocean war
>ocean voyage
Take it up with the English language

>suddenly
Nigger, three years and barrels of whiskey extinguished the fire in him, leaving only a man haunted by his failures, who suddenly got the option for a miracle to undo his greatest dropped in his lap. It wasn't "suddenly" by any human metric whatsoever.

You guys should watch the episode 'Suits' from Love, Death and Robots. It's pretty much StarCraft. The less character is also voiced by Tychus' VA and the episode is pretty much Tychus in his Odin defending a farm from the Zerg.

we're never getting sc3 are we