When that last big free update happened...

When that last big free update happened, they added some really hard achievements which meant you didn't have 100% anymore.

Do you think they will do it again with this new update and make those people angry again?
I nearly had it, had all the shortcuts unlocked and shit.
Interesting to see how much they will bring up that damage cap and the new bosses, apparently Advanced Lich? That shit is out of my skillzone, i have beat him normally though.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Didn't even know there was a new update but probably. I was pretty close to 100% as well, so that sucks but oh well. Better get this EtG talk out of your system before the NT fags get here

> they added some really hard achievements which meant you didn't have 100% anymore
>That shit is out of my skillzone
[Cries]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

it comes out tomorrow or so (timezones)

Just looked it up, glad those characters ended up being free. Hopefully Dodge Roll can go on to make something equally as good. This game is the ultimate time killer for me

i got sick of gungeon but keen on isaac again lately, will definitely check out the new room and shit though.

least favourite boss or enemy?
the only guy i really hate is the high priest, i hate bosses that keep flying away/disappearing in any game
he reminds me of Sinh from dark souls 2 dlc

Attached: bullet_king.png (191x228, 4K)

I still hate the wall mimics. Entirely pointless and only there to fuck up a good run, you dont even get anything from them

>still can't kill the old king
the chances of fucking up the relic are already annoying and then his fight is just a worse version of bullet king with more bullshit
i've enjoyed everything else but him (and the rat but haven't had a chance yet) are the two things I know I havent't done yet

New update plans on giving you something for defeating wall mimics

i do the old king on normal rat runs and the main reason for that is extra items and money for the rat boss
Old king is easy he just has tons of health

Have they added an Eden-like character yet that starts with a random even just a low level weapon? That's the only thing I want for this game.

No

Isnt that kinda pointless in this game? Like even if they added that you would just find a new weapon anyways

> make those people angry again?
Achievements are for homosseuxals and the weak

I just want instantaneous variety immediately when I start. Also mostly because more often than not I don't want to open any of the starting chests because they're usually blue or brown.

gay faggot here, can confirm

I plat'd gungeon and am sick of it as well. Didn't go back for the last update. Might check this out.

In gungeon it doesnt even matter since theres no 100% specific achievement and if they add new content the only new ones you get are for that content specificly

>dont wanna open any of the blue or brown chests
Idiot you know any chests are useful now and you get alot more keys more than enough to open all chests usually
I only skip chests when i have to in the first floor

fucking bullet twins, by far the hardest stage 1 boss for me to perfect for extra rewards

>not wanting difficult but fun new achievements

You literally get 1 weapon and 1 passive or active item in both chests in every room now

Just kill one of them and then the other

Fucking Blue Shotgun Kin.
They're a pain in the ass to kill because of their high-ass HP

Boss-wise I hate Cannonbalrog, two of his attacks are the same "slowly moves towards you while firing bullets" and he disappears so frequently.
Mine Flayer is way funner.

>games release optional super hard challenges
>for FREE
>people still complain

I fucking swear.

I got this game after AG&D update last Christmas and got 100% (everything unlocked in the ammonomicon) in about 150 hours. This game is on the easier side as twin sticks go. Although I can't comment on the previous iterations.

I gotta say the really toned down on the difficulty
I remember buying the game right when it came out
Every shop needed a key to go inside
Bosses took alot longer to kill so all weapons felt weak except a few normal enemies aswell
Keys spawned very rarely
Usually you wouldnt get a weapon out of any of the 2 chests so it was often up to you to defeat the first boss with the starting pistol

Alot of those things arent a problem anymore but back than this game was a real bitch

read that it was april 4 but now they say april 5?

what was the really hard achievement that they added last time?

i read in the update notes that they will include such a character -- named paradox if my memory is correct

one i can think of would be getting to and beating advanced dragun