Is it overrated by Yea Forums?

Is it overrated by Yea Forums?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (460x215, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2dUl4swRqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, everyone is a from cocksucker and is shit at games

No, it's not my favorite Fromsoft game, but that's only because I like Souls more inherently, Sekiro is still good.

yeah, it's new so they will suck its dick due to recency bias. once the dust has settled in a few years people will finally look back and admit sekiro is the worst game of soulsborne era From except for maybe Dark Souls 2

I'm not sure if I like it or just like the parts of it that remind me of other games. I've played games with better parry systems and stealth scenarios.

The Dark Souls series is trash compared to the other Souls-style games ironically.

thanks for your opinion my friend, I shall cherish it always

No problem. Just responding to your opinion.

Yea Forums finds it trash just because it's not a carbon copy of Bloodborne. cause most of the time you go into any Sekiro thread and you'll find at least one person saying something like

>uninstalled after the first hour and went back to the perfection of bloodborne

or some other nonsensical faggot spewing shit that they try to come up with. they think of it as a soulsborne game when it clearly is not.

It will never be half as overrated as Dark Souls 1, which is a piece of shit in terms of game design, levels, balance, enemies, bosses, combat, etc.

based

This.

it's overrated by ur mom

I really cannot figure out why the fuck people like it so much. It has everything I didn't like about Dark Souls 2 and 3 aside from annoying fanservice, and the new things it brings are incredibly half-assed.

No, it's underrated because sonygros can't stop shitposting about it just because it's a multiplat

>I really cannot figure out why the fuck people like it so much.

Because it's new and hard

>Yea Forums is one person
Jesus how obvious can you get with this shit? Do you really need (yous) that badly?

No.

Also youtu.be/Z2dUl4swRqM

Dark Souls 1 does have some real issues. The level design after Anor Londo is real weak and most of the games bosses are bad.

Yes,like all souls games fucking yes.

you either love or hate the combat. There is no inbetween.

and I fucking hate it.

Dark Souls 2 and 3 were hard and new at one point, people still didn't like them. People hated the fuck out of Dark Souls 2's ridiculous enemy tracking, inconsistent hitboxes, and samey humanoid bosses. Dark Souls 3 was immediately disliked for having extremely boring linear world design where there were no shortcuts and any divergence from the critical path was met with a dead-end you had to go back to later. Sekiro does all of that. Its additions to the formula like stealth and the grappling hook are primitive and add basically nothing to the experience.

So what the fuck? Why is it that we had dozens of threads rightfully complaining that an elevator from a windmill to a volcano was the dumbest shit ever, when I haven't heard a single fucking person complain about the rotating exterior wall at the top of the castle somehow leading to a cave with a second nonsensical rotating wall to the dilapidated shrine, thousands of feet below?

DaS 2 and DaS 3 didn't get shit for those things until the honeymoon period wore off like a month after release, and there's still more people calling 3 great than shit now

I don't get it. It's a good game I guess, but everyone's acting like it's a REVOLUTION of the series, and KILLED Souls gameplay, and all this shit. Outside of a very specific combat niche, there's not much to say about it. It honestly feels like what a less seasoned developer would first try out before moving to something more expansive like DS or Bloodborne. Combat really isn't that fun, and the setting is pretty drab. I'm convinced this game is as fervently fanboyed as it is because normalfags are finally getting their chance to jump on the git gud train.

Attached: filthy_westerner_in_his_proper_place.jpg (1600x900, 155K)

Overrated? Yes, by the jurnos who can't beat the ogre.

Yea Forums fell for publisher marketing that told them they were hardcore for beating the game on normal. So yes.

Considering how much it's devastating game journos, it's underrated.

I agree the grappling hook and stealth aren't exactly fleshed out, but how could you possibly say they add nothing to the experience when they're some of the most major mechanics in the game?

Nioh is better

Sekiro is honestly better bloodborne. The people still sucking Miyazaki's cock for bloodborne just like the setting more.

Sekiro >>>BB+tOH>>> BB base game.

The streamlined combat system with no stamina bar allowed the game to have incredibly fast-paced and memorable boss fights, the best in the series. The vertical level design added a lot of freedom in exploring, and the attention to detail in the game is outstanding. I can understand not liking the setting, but they did the setting almost flawlessly. It’s not hard to see why people are saying it’s the best from game