Apologize

Apologize

Attached: cute064.jpg (960x1280, 277K)

gonna need to wait for him to apologize for not releasing hl3 first

For what? I still support him

Attached: BCECA272-1933-48D3-878B-4013F4D0B6BA.png (650x342, 167K)

>

Attached: 1550820505824.jpg (1275x676, 115K)

>all that useless shit that doesn't affect the game

And egs does what?

>workshop
>doesn’t affect the game

LOL

>there are people out there RIGHT NOW that think i'm going to do ANYTHING about improving my platform.
Ishygddt

Attached: 1430180923658.jpg (275x278, 49K)

Gets games half a year before Kikesteam

I hate Epic but i'm glad they're finally giving steam the middlefinger since valve has only gotten more and more greedy over the years, caring less about the consumers and more about money. Gotta have balance somehow, whether it's made in a good or bad manner.

But is Artifact the Dark Souls of the card game genre?

Attached: 1520756285323.jpg (628x335, 77K)

ROASTEEEEEEEEEED
12yo level of reply, as expected from fortnite fan, so kys

>workshop

Its actually one of the more unique card games to come out in years.
Problem was pricing imo
Would not have beaten hearthstone, but still had decent playerbase if not for the pricing model

i don't mind paying a couple shekels to the CCP just to stick it to gaben.

Attached: file.png (500x723, 533K)

Valves terrible workplace discipline have just made them lazy and happy to just get drip fed the DOTA and CSGO dollars. I really hope Epic are a wakeup call that they need to stop being lazy fucks.

>when you ask when hl3 it's coming out

Attached: tbd.webm (854x478, 72K)

No, Valve has done more damage to gaming than any other company. I started pirating because of Steam.
Reminder that (((Gabe))) said it was a bad thing that developers used to have to release their games complete and playable without a patch because they couldn't update it through some platform.
Steam was the consolization of PC
He can't die of a heart attack or stroke soon enough, he deserves it
>that nose

Attached: the only acceptable answer2.png (991x356, 19K)

These apologies...they take time.

How can I apologize, when he has yet to right his wrongs?

5 points have been added to your social credit account

but it has no playerbase left, as far as I know, therefore, judging by that alone, the game is utter garbage. pick a random f2p mobile only ccg riddled with mtx and it is bound to have 100 times more players than artifact.
trully user, say all you want, we won't play your trash collecting simulator which is played by roughly 300 people around the world
:)

Attached: artiturd.jpg (811x950, 90K)

I just dont get it. Why dont they make Half Life 3? They have enough money, for good press alone it makes sense to just finish the damn story. Its like theyre enjoying withholding it

kek, pc gaming was so fucking shit and utterly irrelevant during the 7th gen
if anything, the influx of japanese games on pc nowadays is thanks to steam

Because the second they release it, Valve loses it's magic and Steam will wilt
Gaben signed a contract with the devil for a monkey's paw

>imagine playing Elite: Dangerous without the overlay browser and EDDB or Inara
The thought alone sends shivers down my spine.

This pleb doesn't have a latop on the same desk as his monitor to play videos/music/game info

Name 1 thing he did wrong

Attached: cute067.jpg (980x980, 153K)

He touched my butthole without consent in 1997

Artifact monetization model.

did you thank him?

imagine being at computers

Attached: 1552744517996.png (541x422, 479K)

no thanks, don’t want this fat retard putting shit in consumers brains

why didnt you consent?

That's not his fault. He didnt make that game dumbass

It will never love up to expectations. Regardless of the game they make hl fangays will shit on it for not being half life enough

Do you really want to be a person with Half Life 3, the greatest disappointment in gaming history regardless of how incredible it might be, in your CV?

The reason HL3 will never come out is that they simply can't match the expectations people have for it. No ones touching that shit.

sells games and launches them

I never wronged him

Attached: 1554028818790.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Paid modding.

How can you improve perfection? Only thing shitty about steam is the storefront, but mine auto opens my library like it should so I don't see that shit for months at a time.

he didn't made it, but monetized it lol.

You liked it, gaben is a chad

But chinese will use epic.

>make collectible game piece game (aka card game)
>have it play like the tabletop cardboard game from 1993 instead of like a proper computer game
they should have made a tactics game

imagine if shartifug was revealed and instead of the grug-tier card smash card every other game did, you had fully realized fantasy environments with cool fully animated monsters smashing each other, terrain being destroyed, flanking occuring and so on

Still better than it is now
>you don't get actual PC games anymore but check out these console ports and indie trash
Imagine letting yourself get brainwashed by an obese Jew that killed gaming and charges for download licenses.
Why do you want another one?
Half Life is easily the most over rated series of all time and has done more damage to gaming than any other series. Half Life 2 is easily the most over rated game of all time and has done more damage to gaming than any other game. Barely a game, more of barebones tech demo

Why? I never stopped liking Valve and Newell, not even when it became the popular thing to do. I never understood how and why people turned on them so quickly just for making us wait for HL3 and releasing DOTA instead, Valve can make whatever they want. Even now people are glossing over the fact they're wrestling gaming and Steam loose from Microsoft's strange-hold, or that they literally saved VR from Fakebook and are sticking with it because they knew full well going into it that VR was going to take 20 years to fully develop. Valve never stopped innovating, we just take the results for granted.
The same can't be said of many other large gaming companies, who stopped innovating around 2005-2009 and sold out so hard the effects are still felt today with every casual tripe that blankets the industry, all to make shitty skinner box MMOs, cinematic experiences and lootbox atrocities. And instead of developing mechanics further they threw out the whole book in order to pursue the maximum possible mass appeal demographic.

Actiblizz, EA, Microsoft or Ubisoft can't hold a candle to Valve, period. They can't make better games, they can't outmaneuver it business-wise, and they sure af can't do digital distribution better. Valve is literally a victim of their own success and luckily we'll never find out how good we had it until it's gone because Valve aren't going anywhere.

10 years from now, people will be making melancholic threads lamenting how much money they wasted on Origin, Win10 store, uPlay and EGS and how they lost all their games and can't find a working torrent on TPB, and I'll be downloading a 500GB game in less than an hour while I take turns comforting their plight and shitposting.

Epic Games Store and Fortnite are banned in China. And Chinese gamers can't play multiplayer after 9PM or play videogames for more than 2 hours a day.

>epic is owned by tenscent which is owned by chinese goverment
>epic store is banned in china
Like pottery.

Why do people say that they are owned by tencent? Is it just a meme or do people actually believe that a minority share means they have control of the company?

Even if it doesnt, its gonna be better than having salty players constantly harass them for years

and trying to monetize mods
and encouraging "funny" reviews
and letting shovelware into steam

Tencent owns 40% of epic, is there another company that owns more?

I dont even like it, I just dont comprehend the business decision of ending it on a cliffhanger and then going "It's not coming out... yet ;)" for ten years. Doesnt seem smart to me.
Then again they made artifact so who knows

>he doesn't want mod support.
Absolute plebeian.

No, it really wouldn't be. Try and be a bit less shortsighted.

>Directly own 40% of the shares.
>Two people are from the company giving their 'valued' input.
I'm pretty sure it's two people in a group of five too, so they literally just need to convince one guy to be a yes-man and they have a majority.
Millions have been thrown at shitty games, bribing one guy to just agree with them would be pretty cheap in comparison.

I hope you die soon.

It doesn't matter. 40% isn't a majority.

jesus, this again?
>cloud save
just use google drive
>user profile
this isn't facebook
>user reviews
just google [game] review and check metacritic jesus christ
>mod distribution
oh no what will i do without my ui overhaul or anime titty mods
>groups
again, this isn't facebook
>item trading
ffs do you play video games or trade stupid virtual crap
>library sorting
just search for your game alphabetically lmao
>account sharing
enjoying being hacked
>streaming to other devices
nobody uses this
>broadcasting
just use twitch holy shit you dumbass
>screenshot capture/sharing
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID FUNNY LMAO PICS faggot
>user-created guides
oh no it's so hard to google [game] walkthrough
>wish lists
it's not hard to remember what games you want to buy, dumbass

This whole shit is yet another puzzle piece of the current tradewar between the US and China.
All planned do disrupt each other.
Also paid trolls from both sides shilling their shit.
If you grew up with the net and watching politics in this regards even by leaks with Wikileaks and stuff, it's common and always existed. Like "astrotufring" how it was called it in the begging by shilling commercial shit and other crap.

kek, keep telling yourself that you delusional faggot
look at all of those developers who mainly targeted PC development during 7th gen and beyond
Looking Glass? fucking DEAD
EA Westwood? fucking DEAD
EA DICE? ditched PC in favor of consoles, claimed that PC is BF3's main development platform only to be switched back to console two months after
id Software? Died during 7th gen, they're finally back
Ion Storm? fucking DEAD
Maxis? fucking DEAD
Sierra? fucking DEAD
SirTech? fucking DEAD
BigHugeGames? fucking DEAD
Ensemble? fucking DEAD
GSC Game World? died and 4 of the core team went to make 4A game which in return consolized the living hell out of their games
Bethesda? JUST
3D Realms? JUST
Bioware? the absolute STATE
Beamdog? JUST
Obsidian? JUST
Relic? JUST
Paradox? OH NO NO im lost for words
Firaxis? went to shit after XCOM EU
Creative Assembly? nothing but crap since Warhammer
Tripwire? nothing but crap since KF2
CryTek? prioritized consoles over PC, also mostly DEAD
Monolith? prioritized consoles over PC
Arkane? prioritized consoles over PC (they still make good games though)
CD Project Red? prioritized consoles over PC (still make good games)
Epic Games? ditched PC in favor on Xbox
Cloud Imperium? scammed the hell out of you
Blizzard? the absolute STATE
Volvo? stopped making games, but at least they made something worthwhile of your dying platform

you should be thankful that 7th gen was shit for japanese developers, otherwise you would've missed on huge chunk of great games

Tim Sweeney owns over 50% of the stock.

It might as well be if the only other shareholder is one guy doing his best to impersonate a snake-oil salesman.

And Tencent owns 100% of Tim Sweeney, your point?

Would you buy Gabe's pantsu Yea Forums?

Attached: gaben.jpg (3456x4608, 1.19M)

>just use the less convenient launcher goyim
Fuck off Chang.

Attached: 1520719892334.jpg (537x534, 75K)

Attached: 1549149627622.png (677x677, 676K)

He looks like Robin Williams if he were alive.

I will apologize when:

-HL3 is released
-Heavy Update is released
-Heavy smash dlc

yeah, I will never apologize

1989 Tienanmen Square Massacre

Attached: 1526943062019.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Chinks gonna chink.

Gottem

Santa Claus!! :D

kek

Attached: 1551472299778.gif (1200x750, 1.28M)

Valve is LITERALLY holding HL3 back exactly for something like Ebin Stoer in case they ever become a serious competition. Valve unzips HL3 as Steam exclusive and the competition dies instantly

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

so fat you look and see food