"Google Stadia, drop me in to a 10,000 player per side recreation of Stalingrad. I think I'll play as a Soviet for once

"Google Stadia, drop me in to a 10,000 player per side recreation of Stalingrad. I think I'll play as a Soviet for once.

And... it's been a hard week. Stadia, please get a large pepperoni pizza drone-shipped to my apartment balcony by 8pm.

I think the battle should be wrapped up by then..." (smirk)

Attached: stadia.png (828x960, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slur-machine.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

OK Google, let's play!

Attached: 1549577371913.jpg (1293x1292, 140K)

i bet this was funnier in your mind

Based

Attached: 1545322946630.png (767x800, 63K)

battle of stalingrad lasted a lot longer than that, might want to cancel that pizza

what did he mean by this

Worse thing is this actually sounds like an ad.

Indians and the other non-pinks/non-yellows will inherit the world after the fall of modern civilization.

>"stadia, tell me who the president of the united states is"
>[the.president.of.the.united.states.of.america.is.beto.o'rourke]
>"thanks stadia, feels good to finally have my country returned sanity"

Attached: 1362334011196.jpg (300x300, 52K)

more like poodia LOL

Why would anyone want to fight on the side with the commie jews, real life or in vidya???

Google as a lot of big IT companies employ a shitload of indians.
I had to interact with lots of them, and except a couple of cases, all of them:
>they speak broken english, which is not a bad thing on its own, but they do it al lightning speed and understanding them feels like an additional language to learn
>wont say "no"
>if unsupervised they will never ask for help no matter how clueless they are
>they do just what they are told (good luck if you didnt mention anything that would be obvious for someone with half a brain), never give any kind of insight and their code is an absolute mess

>stalingrad
>the opposing army are literal nazis
What did he mean by this?

I'm sure your worthless anecdote is true for all Indians working for trillion dollar corporations

Not unless the pinks take us out with them.

>>wont say "no"
>>will never ask for help
>>they do just what they are told
Sounds pretty based to me

"Google, open Stadia"
>IM SORRY, DID YOU MEAN “STADIUM”?
“No. Google, open Stadia.”
>SEARCHING FOR... STADE
>STADE IS A CITY IN LOWER SAXONY IN NORTHEN GERMANY. FIRST MENTIONED IN RECORDS IN 934, IT IS THE SEAT OF THE DISTRICT (LANDKRIES) WHICH BARED ITS NAME.
“GOOGLE. OPEN STADIA.”
>SEARCHING FOR... STEVIA NEAR YOUR LOCATION
>30 LOCATIONS FOUND
“NO YOU FUCKHEAD. OPEN STADIA”
>THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO STADIUMS OPEN AT THIS TIME
“GOOGLE. OPEN. STADIA.
>NOW CALLING... STEVE
“NO FUCK NO FUCK THAT FAGGOT. HANG UP.”
>CALL CANCELED
“Google.”
YES user?
“Open Stadia already, you piece of shit.”
>OPENING STADIA
>IM SORRY. STADIA IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. TRY AGAIN LATER AT ANOTHER TIME
>NOW RECEIVING CALL FROM... STEVE
>”Hey user, why did you call me a faggot?”

> He doesn't know the whites and yellows are going to bring down everyone with them and burn the Earth in cleansing fire
user i........

For the most part, yes? Anytime a big ass company outsources to India, especially in IT.. this is the result.

>anecdote
The thing is that every single person that has worked with indians have experienced this.
Except for indians residing outside of india, those would also agree with me tho.

You forgot the part where your stadia rights get revoked because you called someone a faggot.

Can we insult people by calling them white?

I'm convinced
I'm gonna throw you a fundraiser

Attached: nepnepsmile.png (316x263, 119K)

If none of that hippy dippy bullshit ever tumbles out of his mouth again I'll forget it happened. I'm not counting on it though.

Attached: 1537106005658.jpg (602x912, 26K)

Will life survive?

No we'll just use this you fucking heateR
slur-machine.herokuapp.com/

Captcha required, user.
Please, select all the squares with stairs.

b-based

Small pockets of whites and yellows will for sure due to the proliferation of nuclear shelters thay have built. I don't think Africans or Indians have many of those if any at all.

I guess today is the day of the rakE

Obviously it would be better at recognizing Stadia, I think you could work on this.