Project x Zone thread:

Did you enjoy the games, user? I played the 1st game and i loved it but never bothered with the 2nd one because i throught the newcomers were pretty meh, and there's no Nights, Jet Set Radio, Skies of Arcadia, Eternal Sonata or Phantasy Star again for some reason.

Attached: SI_3DS_ProjectXZone_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-no-frontier-exceed-super-robot-taisen-og-saga-open-translation.474137/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=2iCK_eY4kOM
youtu.be/hKV2mUaqQo0
youtu.be/B5O9biTbnW8
twitter.com/DariusCarey15/status/1105180891016511488
youtube.com/watch?v=oaTl7OWAf4g
youtube.com/watch?v=z53ImZFol-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I had a 3ds, these games would be the only reason I still had a 3ds.

I should really think about getting a 3ds.

I liked how they had a segata sanshiro cameo

If they make a 3rd one they should pick better chaacters, there's too many fighting game IPs represented for example, they should use Solarobo, Jet Set Radio, Eternal Sonata, Ar Tonelico, Digimon or whatever other non-fighting game franchise that has characters that can talk.

Streets of Rage, Tekken, Virtual Fighter and Street Fighter characters are just too samey, we should get way less character from that.

Darkstalkers,Star Gladiator and Cyberbots chaacters at least look diferent/unqiue enough to give it a pass.

We also need more silly characters like Neneko, Ulala, Segata Sanshiro, so we have more diversity.

We're likely getting a 3rd one in the switch someday, so peraphs you should wait for that.

Isn't PXZ director already left bandai namco?

These interactions will always be memorable.

Attached: 1534693503881.jpg (608x1024, 103K)

2nd cast interactions are pretty good actually. Though some more wacky cast members like Klonoa and Wonder Momo from Namco X Capcom would be nice.

That doesn't mean anything, there was a new Super Robot Wars game in 2019 and he was the director of those games too.

Besides, he didn't direct Namco x Capcom i believe.

Yeah, the SRW director could make PXZ3.

People are just worried because it has been nearly 4 years since PXZ2, theyre probably waiting for Code Vein to release.

They said they would like the Project x Zone series to continue in like 2016/2017, so i dont think it's totally impossible.

>spend 45 minutes trying to clear one chapter
>kill the last enemy
>a fuckton of reinforcements show up
>spend another 45 minutes trying to kill everything that just showed up

I only played the first one but didn't enjoy it for this reason

They're also runing out of characters a bit, keep in mind that they can only add characters that can talk (or at least non-generic enough to make them talk) so stuff like Okami and Katamari are out of the question.

The first game was terrible it also had a ugly UI and untuitive combat, the second game doesn't have this issue at all.

The director said there's no rules on what characters can join the PXZ verse, so i dont think Amaterasu it's out of the question, they could just give her some sort of magic power to allow her to talk with humans.

>They're also runing out of characters a bit,
>Bayonetta
>Characters from unused franchises like Bayonetta
>Characters who appeared in NxC but not in either PXZ games like Bravoman, Mitsurigi, Regina and Mike Haggar
>Characters that haven't been already used like Cody, Tharja, Sigfried and Blaze Fielding
There should be more than enough characters to try.

So what crossover pair units do you guys want?

I through of a Midna and Amaterasu pair unit, that would be kino.

I like that idea of making amaterasu talk, so she wouldn't be left aside.

>Hating on Axel

He should stay

Only if he's paired with someone else of another franchise.

Just add Konami and Square Enix already

If we get a monster hunter rep, it will be from Stories right?

>So what crossover pair units do you guys want?
I don't know how willing would Namco be to not care about continuity, but I'd love to see a team-up between Lindow Amamiya and Gene. Double God Hand.

>MFW all the old cast from sakura wars being dead means they won't take 4 fucking slots anymore.

Attached: 1552859386917.jpg (370x320, 28K)

There are quite a few series they can add with little issue, obscure or not.
You could have something as random as character from Red Earth to fucking Sonic

They are not dead, they are missing. But yeah, if a new one gets made, we will probably get the new cast with single team.

At best they'll be guests, this series is Namco x Capcom x Sega.

Altrough im kinda worried about what guests they'll add into the next game, they mentioned that Chrom/Lucina and Fiora are baby steps of what they want guests to be in an interview.

So i wouldn't be surprised if we got shit like Hyperdimension Neptunia, Disgaea, Ni No Kuni or Nier Automata at this point...

Now that the director left, maybe the non-antro rule is over.

They said the teams were ANNIHILATED.

No, no furries! It would ruin the game and the threads would be invaded by those faggots.

>Sakura Wars cameo
>with no OG Sakura and Ogami
lol, at most they'll replace Erica and Gemini with the new MC and nu-Sakura

I have a better idea, how about no sakura wars at all?

Namco x Capcom was not ruined by Klonoa.

>implying they didn't just get thrown into another dimension
>thinking they'd really kill off the previous casts

God eater killed all the previous cast except the emo faggot.

One was good but after it's success they tried to pander to western homosexuals and add shit character + cut the specials and shortened boobs jiggle. Glad 2 crashed and burned serve the fuckers right.

They could, but why would they when there are C listers that they could chop instead and it's getting a big new revival game?

If PXZ3 happens i want Sol Badguy and Ragna the Bloodedge

>thinking they're really dead and didn't just transfer operations to "Ein's" pad

They should do a Digimon and Summon Night pair.

Nokia and Aty for example.

They're not ever going to run out of Namco, Capcom and SEGA IPs to add, there's a lot of obscure shit that you don't know they own, even more obscure than Neneko i'd say.

They could even add Julien, Mercedes or Madeline from Dragon's Dogma for the lols.

PxZ 3 never ;_;

Just because they died in the Sakura Wars universe doesn't mean they died in Project x Zone universe, so i dont see your point.

Sega owns atlus, that means they have access to Odin sphere and muramasa? I want people from those games, although for muramasa it would need make their own ending route to use.

Kiryu & Majima were the best team added to 2, but were only held back in full potential by having everything they did based around Dead Souls. If we ever get a 3, a moveset revision that incorporates the two’s skills from 0/Kiwami would be great. Ryuji Goda as the assist char.

Attached: 24E26245-D215-4A43-9C0F-87AAFE20C464.gif (500x324, 1.65M)

>Nier Automata
For some reason, i can imagine Frank trying to take pictures of 2B butt

Whatever happened in PxZ is not canon to the original game but whatever happened in the original game is canon to PxZ.

Yeah, the PXZ/NXC timeline sometimes does its own thing and doesn't follow the canon timelines sometimes.

Yeah i supose is possible, they could even add Etrian Odyssey Untold characters for all we know.

Altrough i would expect anything besides Persona/SMT characters in PXZ3, i dont think they'll drop 40 atlus IPs all of the sudden.

That would be hiliarous.

I dont understand why they cut the Dead Rising franchise in PXZ2 through.

They could still bring Konami into this with Castlevania, Contra, Bomberman and MGS characters.

Give me Endless Frontier characters. Or just give me a new Endless Frontier game.

Attached: 1532120849738.jpg (1280x1024, 1.27M)

>Etrain odissey.
>All the characters are blank states made by the player.
Is god eater up to eleven.

Is there a chance this would come to PS4?

Attached: 5t.png (591x557, 561K)

Does Bomberman talk...?

They said they don't want generic avatars in the game a bunch of times in interviews.

The Untold characters aren't blank states through, so if they add an Etrian Oddsey rep it would be from those games, same thing with Monster Hunter Stories,

I think bayonetta appearing in this series was blocked by kamiya. He did later say he regretted turning them down though.

Cheval would be a great Monster Hunter rep.

Either pair him up with Lute or solo unit.

Attached: ffbdd152b4df083ee8905e68a7bfe61648682f66_00.jpg (512x277, 19K)

theres a full translation of this but somehow still in beta stage(or) holding the game hostage for more months. I just hope this is released this month

gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-no-frontier-exceed-super-robot-taisen-og-saga-open-translation.474137/

as for PxZ3(if happened)
just bring back characters and villains from NxC

valkyrie and black valkyrie teamup would be dope

This. Deleting Haken and Kaguya with no replacement for whatever was a shit decision.
One of the only good additions of PxZ2 was Motivation man

Attached: 1552448526134.jpg (300x300, 62K)

Heihachi, top shit talker

He talk a lot in anime

He probably talks in the adventure styled games.

Haken and Kaguya had an actual reason to be out.

>One of the only good additions
That's a damn good joke homosexual.

Attached: ss_(2015-05-13_at_12.03.29).png (995x410, 444K)

Let's talk about the most likely Digimon rep: Nokia from Cybersleuth.

How do you picture her solo attacks?

Can't think of a pair unit for her, through...

Attached: Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-–-Hackers-Memory-Nokia-18-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Never played the first, only the second, but this is the same thing I experienced. I did find it fun the first time around, but the new game plus feels like a waste of time

GE2 girls are shit except Alisa and even then she can't bounce off Soma and Lindow
They'll be replaced by /ourjew/ Hugo if PxZ3 ever happens anyway

You may not like it but this what the ultimate Tales MC looks like. Don't bother responding Lukefags and Lloydfags

Attached: o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAN2Q2Vb9XTKtX3MVeDoFL.jpg (640x698, 36K)

Just came off playing it, actually.

I have such a love/hate relationship with this game, on one hand I love it. I love TBS games, the music, the characters, the interactions, the fun combos you can pull off if everyone charges in at the same time but at the same time I fucking hate it, the combos take too fucking long and half the time depending on who you're paired with it all your moves can miss from a ridiculously high launch, there are TOO MANY FUCKING ENEMIES WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO FIGHT 50 FUCKING GUYS EVERY MISSION WITH REINFORCEMENTS TO BOOT, every mission takes about 1-2 hours to beat and there are just too many fucking missions for such a lackluster story.

I just wanted to play PXZ2 since it has more characters I recognise and want to play as, but I felt playing the first game was the right choice. Man, was I wrong. I like the game, but fuck man, it's just a bore to play half the time.

I hope in PXZ3 they have the entire Skies cast, and the GG's from Jet Set Radio.

Attached: 24e6d1a5d2dfa99aedaa6c05be50e6fa.jpg (700x700, 102K)

Im surprised we dont have a digimon rep yet.

Most of the tamers of Cybersleuth would make great solo units.

Cybersleuth didnt came out in the west until 2016, and PXZ2 came out in 2015 in Japan so they probably were to recent to be added.

He will likely be replaced by the Berseria cast in the new one through.

We'll get a Hacker's Memory rep because i'm sure they'll want a Digimon and .hack// story crossover.

Post pairs you would like to see in a third game
Megaman.exe and Megaman Star Force
Bayonneta and Jeanne/Young Balder
Captain Commando and Captain Falcon
Jon Talbain and Felicia

They should put in Billy Hatcher and Dr. Eggman as a pair because eggs

Never played them because I was boycotting Sega for being scumbags earlier this decade

>Berseria
Fucking relevancyfags. I bet you thought Milla was going to be in PxZ2 too. Quit drinking dish soap.

Attached: 1551622126653.gif (330x315, 1.89M)

> Uronically thinking they won't shill up Tekken 7, SF5, VC4, GE3, Berseria and Cybersleuth into PXZ3.

If you hated the first game gameplay, you will love the second one.

Well, I can't wait to play it in 20 hours when I finish the damn game.

Endless Frontier OG Saga was better

Why fighting when you can enjoy both just fine?

I like these games, but I always get about half way in and just drop them. The maps become way too samey. It's my same issue with SRW. Can only play a mission or two every other day.

Sengoku BASARA rep is pretty much guaranted at this point.

Attached: sengoku_basara_-_samurai__643_1680.jpg (1680x1050, 359K)

Every problem you listed in 1 got smoothed out in 2. Enemy turns are fast forwarded, FAAAAR less enemy units per map etc.

Like it just because it had Kite, Blackrose and Haseo in it. Don't even give a fuck about the other characters. I want a new .hack game.

>PXZ roster choices are based on relevancy and shill tactics, not popularity with a few curveballs thrown in
Okay retard. You do you. But while you do that apologize to all the Darkstalkers and X fans. Oh and lets not forget Dontes inclusion in 2.

Attached: 1550136625114.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

People who want characters from obscure IPs...why?

Do you seriously want more characters like Neneko that no one ever heard off?

The secret is playing one chapter per day.

Fucking this.

Yumeria rep was the stupidest thing they've done.

I hate Neneko mostly because her game is virginbait cringe shit.

bump

Yumeria is a disgusting game.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=2iCK_eY4kOM

I'm on mission 39 for my first playthrough and I swear I've put in over 45 hours into this game. Doesn't it only have 45 missions total? Why do missions need to be so endlessly long? ESP for a 3ds game.

Say what you want about Sonic, but I’m shocked not to see him, as well as Pac-Man and classic Mega Man, in either game. It really bothered me that as a game series representing all three companies, their biggest icons are MIA because of some stupid rule.

No furries and Pacman sucks.

Pac-man doesnt talk.

If he can talk in the anime, they can make him talk in PXZ.

Sonic ruins everything.

Resetera is down the hall to the left.

Im sorry, pedophile i didnt want to offend you!

I played the 2nd game and it was fun, but i had to turn it down because all that pedophilia and sexism/peversion of the game was just disgusting if you're a normal human being.

The people that made the Project x Zone games should be in prision, this game promotes pedophilia.

All those virgin weebs that like loli and waifus should just end themselves honestly, thank god women don't date creeps so your genes will get extint.

Agreed.

This game made ma hate Frank West, he's the typical virgin beta pevert that doesn't treat women well.

Frank West deserves to be puched in the face and get raped by stinky gay guys in jail.

@457265334
Not even deserving of a (you)

Attached: bait iron.jpg (523x480, 73K)

This, man like frank west should be burned.

>shitposters now attack niche as fuck games.
Nothing is safe.

Attached: bart simpson and junko (the simpsons and etc) drawn by kaliningradg - 2a43c985209f54962baf330e6cd250 (1024x768, 712K)

imagine defending a game for pedos.

>he says while literally shaking after watching chinese cartoons

First game was a 6/10, way too tedious and time consuming in later levels.

2nd was an 8/10 for me, was such an improvement that I hope we get a 3rd one that further improves the formula

how the fuck is PXZ for pedos?

>responding to a tranny straight outta resetera
Do not engage.

I don't know what to expect from a 3rd game honestly.

We'll probably get Berseria, Valkyria Chronicles 4 and God Eater 3 characters, but anything besides those is a mystery.

Also now we have guest characters, literally anyone can get in.

>Biting the obvious bait.
Moron.

>Berseria
Nice to see you're still at retard. Shame there's no image of Yuri dabbing.

So what characters do you think will get cut?

I just want Klonoa back.

Attached: ADEA363D-68A8-470B-8AB0-D142A9EFE742.jpg (258x141, 17K)

Yukimura and Masamune Date would be pretty sweet yeah.
Wouldn't mind the titty ninja as a solo unit (or even a full unit with Uesugi)

> He doesn't want the Berseria cast.

I bet you want more one dimensional party members like Axel Stone and Ryo Hazuki...

Attached: 1487982901874-cutscene.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

>Implying there will be a third game in first place.
The director left MS for unknown reasons long ago.

Sengoku Basara rep is pretty likely i'd say, probably as a pair unit.

Since im sure PXZ3 will probably be mostly new characters.

You make bold assumption but if you're gonna choose anyone from Tales at least let it be someone from the better games. Graces could use some love.

He left because he retired, not "unknown reasons".

Someone else could make it, since the PXZ team wanted to do another one.

I want Inti Creates involved.

Attached: B24E0416-0BB1-423B-A72C-E1DAD975A136.png (400x688, 345K)

Yeah, well, now the only thing is to hope PXZ3 ever comes out.

>tfw we won't get Project X zone 3 in the west even if there is a 3rd game since nobody bought it
>we will never get a rep for House of the Dead

It's been ages since I played the first one, and I still remember the 2nd one being kinda a chore to play, especially after you've unlocked all the characters.
Was the first one that worst?

> Wanting 2010s characters.

God Eater and Resonance of Fate is enough, we don't need more new characters.

We should get characters from the 90s and early 00s mostly.

Screw you I want them back.

Attached: 3A85B4D9-4A9A-450B-B168-768BF1462BE9.png (400x240, 111K)

As a guest is possible, but they'll probably use Gunvolt.

Mii is better than Xiaomu and you can't prove me wrong

I'm sure Inti Creates would use one of their most recent IPs like Bloodstained, Gunvolt, Gal Gun or Mighty No. 9 not him.

The sequel at least had proper enemy health scaling and the ability to tweak and improve your characters so you could shred through big healthbars, especially on ng+. Also items. The first game has pretty much none of that plus items can only be found by looking around the stages, which is already tedious enough to do on its own, but things get worse later on when the enemies start getting HUGELY inflated health bars, complete with some enemies having the same level of health as earlier bosses. The final level is a huge offender in this regard with the final boss taking almost 2 hours because of how stupidly huge his health bar is.

This is why I'll play through PXZ2 multiple times no problem but just finishing PXZ once is a chore.

Monolith Soft

Why do people act like the director is the only one involved in the game?

MS as a whole works on PXZ series not just him.

Vesperia remains the most popular title by a large margin

>Bloodstained
Didn’t they only make Curse of the Moon. And do they even own the rights?

>Mighty No. 9
Kek

So is the first game on the 3DS store? I bought the second game dirt cheap at a local shop but it feels wrong to play a sequel before the first game.

Inti Creates doesn't have enough IPs to be a major company

They only own Gunvolt, Bloodstained Gal Gun and Blaster Master

His game literally came out a few weeks ago though

Is not, whatever magic they did to beat the licensing hell expired.

Becky interacting with the megaman cast would be hiliarous through....

Doesn't matter, they wont use it for a 3rd time in a row.

> People urinically think that Skies of Arcadia, Breath of Fire, Powerstone, Redearth, Solarobo, Sands of Destruction, Eternal Sonata and all those niche IPs have a chance.

We'll get Code Vein, Sengoku BASARA, Monster Hunter Stories and Digimon Cybersleuth and you'll like it.

Who has the best interactions and why is Phoenix?
>youtu.be/hKV2mUaqQo0

>Digimon

Attached: 89FCB139-D328-407D-BE08-31F1F9E48ED3.jpg (1000x561, 105K)

> He thinks we wont get a digimon cybersleuth character when it was super popular in Japan.

>every character only has four attacks
>kill half of the enemies on a stage and five billion more spawn in
>no real difficulty at all
>the only strategy is using whatever three moves the game tells you to do in a row so you can get off a fourth

I got bored of it very fast.

Cool fan service but absolutely boring as fuck. Should have been a fighting game.

>Another crossover fighting game.
Fuck off.

they should add the other small time nintendo characters instead of just wanking off awakening and only adding fiora to tag with kos-mos for fxeno representation.

imagine all the fun animations with Samus from the Prime games

They should have added Marth instead of wanking off Awakening.

>tfw he wasn't paired with Viewtiful Joe

You have to consider they can't reuse the 3DS assets again for a switch PXZ, and making HD sprites (in SRW style) need much more effort, while going for 3D models may still require changes in the way attacks are portrayed and animated

Following up PXZ2 paterns those are the characters i'd expect for PXZ3.

Namco:
Jin (Paired)
Xiaoyu (Paired or Solo)
Tales of Berseria/Zestiria Pair
KOS-MOS (Pair or Solo)
God Eater 3 Pair and Alisa as a Solo again
Code Vein Pair
Someone from Digimon: Cybersleuth as a Solo.
Am obscure returning character from NxC: Gilgamesh, Baraduke, Burning Force, Genpei...
A new character from an unrepresented niche franchise.

Capcom:
Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and a new SF5 character
Dante and Nero in their DMC5 looks.
Morrigan, Demetri and another Darkstalkers as a solo.
Resident Evil Pair.
Sengoku Basara pair or solo unit.
Someone from Monster Hunter Stories: Cheval or Lute.
A new character from an unrepresented niche franchise/surprise character.

SEGA:
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Pair
Bayonetta and Jeanne
Persona/SMT Pair
Someone from a forgoten SEGA RPG: Skies of Arcadia, Phantasy Star, Sands of Destruction...
Someone from a SEGA classic.

Doesn't Bloodstained belong to Iga and Blaster Master belongs to SunSoft?

stop mixing Recency with the entire definition of Relevance
Legacy matters in relevance too

>Sengoku Basara
Is there a revival going on? I thought this series was in dead waters game-wise after Yukimura-den.

Should have been a proper RPG

They’ll do it.

Attached: 160BA0EB-0134-44E9-842E-D3C337DEB73C.jpg (711x399, 49K)

Smash is right around the corner

>They're also runing out of characters a bit,
Dude there's loads of characters they could add from a fuck ton of series.
Personally I'm surprised they didn't have Sonic when Sega got in on this crossover.

>Wanking to shadow dragon.
No.

>he says when Yuri is literally the only character to consistently appear in Asteria
Deal with it, they'll reuse Vesperia as much as needed because Yuri is what sells first and foremost when it comes to crossovers and to shut you up with the b-but muh relevancy muh shilling Vesperias remaster is the most recent Tales game to date not counting the mobage game. So yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Now on side note for popularityfags Luke had a pretty good track record with Asteria up until the 3rd arc. The frosting on the cake was when they chose Yuri, Lloyd ,and Milla to be the evil characters for the next arc. They just couldn't catch a break. But hey, based Yuri coming out on top time after time.

>proper RPG
>with that many party members
It should have been a more traditional SRPG.

>Persona/SMT Pair
What if they put in Joker and Demifiend as a pair?

But PxZ Lucina is the best Lucina, she should return without Chrom so nothing holds her back.

>mfw still no DMC x Bayonetta crossover

Attached: 1554111254217.jpg (771x930, 39K)

>phantasy star in pxz
Hold up, where was that?

I liked some of the additions more in 1 and 2 but late midgame to endgame was a chore to play. 2 was much better to play and had some better fanservice moments like the court case and the burning rangers dance off.

>no Klonoa x Sonic
>no Segata x Joe
>no Mega Man X Proto Man or Bass
>no BoF at all
>no Digimon
>Shining Force is gone
>all of those Sega characters in Ulala's assist that aren't units

Attached: 1532137813029.gif (258x180, 2.67M)

> Monster Hunter Stories rep.
I agree with you that this is going to happen, either Cheval or the yellow haired dude with a sword, just to have some MH rep, Lute doesn't talk so not him.

> Digimon rep
Cybersleuth was pretty popular and Nokia as well, i could see it.

> Jeanne
FUCK NO.

Would rather Megaman x Sonic.

Behead anybody asking for Sonic or more furryshit.

I want Konami to jump into this so there is a bomberman and bombergirl team. Bomberman recieves an anime redesign similar to that digger guy from Namco vs Capcom.

I wonder if people would be ok with a PXZ game but with EF gameplay. Still a crossover between Namco, Capcom and Sega, but as an rpg like EF

They could use the characters from that arcade Bomberman where all characters are anime girls

Has there even been a crossover pair that didnt make sense?

To me Hsien-Ko and Frank West was random as fuck...

user, who the fuck you think "bombergirl" is? She is the MC of that very arcade you mentioned, my idea is pairing herwith thw actual bomberman

>Frank and a zombie
>random

According to this.
>youtu.be/B5O9biTbnW8
Whoever Nero's mom is must be like Atty as is the only type of girl that can make fucking Vergil smile.

I thought fire emblem wasn't Capcom?

I want Mercedes from Dragon's Dogma paired with Anlucia from Dragon Quest X.

Both are the poster girls of their games, both are MMO and use rapiers.

Attached: pairunit.png (738x545, 181K)

PxZ2 Had Fire Emblem (Chrom/Lucina) and Xenoblade (KOS-MOS, ???) characters as guest stars.

It isn't, Nintendo jumped into the ship in PxZ2.

>no Sketch Turner
>no Edward Falcon
>digimon
Shit list

KOS-MOS is a Xenogears character, the guest was Fiora from Xenoblade.

my bad then, I'm not too keen on the series that much, I simply though it was a Ms Pac-Man situation

I would like it, but I think the reason they go for NxC's system is because of the amount of characters.

I could see Mercedes since she's capcom...but im sure Capcom doesnt own Anlucia, huh....

Still have my project x zone 2 copy sealed. Never played it because I didn't finish the first game or Namco X capcom. Too many enemies.

whats wrong with digimon?

Morizumi left Monolith years ago, newfaggot.

Morizumi only handled a handful of SRW games. He personally wrote all the PXZ and EF games, including NXC. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

mistranslation, dumbass

why do you stupid fuckers keep using shit sites like siliconera which claimed "trails of zero" was a prequel to trails in the sky

question, where is the best place to emulate the games as ive never played em but always wanted to (x-zone+robot wars)

Because Siliconera is one of the most trusting gaming new places? They correctly reported FF7 Remake hours before the actual reveal.

PXZ1 was shit because they told morizumi to make it for new players when his entire fucking schtick is inside bullshit

They listened to every single complaint people had when making PXZ2 and it's a straight up direct sequel to NXC and Endless Frontier so have fun with the story if you didn't play those games (2/3 are japan only)

Attached: 1553649499047.png (1909x1982, 2.38M)

they google translate shit skimmed from 2chan and famitsu and only braindead dumbfucks use that shithole

Monolith Soft can make another one without him you idiots.

directorleftfags are retards.

they can try

We don't know the sales of PxZ2, they announced the sales of pxZ1 (400k worldwide) but never said anything about the sequel.

people act like the director was the only one in Monolith interested in the Project x Zone games, i'm sure theres more people in MS that would love to work on a sequel in his honour.

A new director might mean some changes in the character choices and storyline through.

Those games aren't big budget, if PXZ2 sold around 230k, it will probably be enough for them to make a sequel if 400k was enough for the first game.

They said that they would love another sequel if PXZ fans want another one, so it could happen.

This is Bamco we're talking about here. The same company that dropped the devs for Gundam Breaker 1-3, hired a new dev and shat out the pile of shit that is New Gundam Breaker. They could drop Monolith in general and get some dev that's only worked on shitty ports.

You clearly have no idea who Morizumi is because you wouldn't say stupid shit like that if you did.

At leat I am sure of this: PxZ2 sold better than W101 and #FE combined.

The producer also leave monolithsoft at the same time. Just let it go PxZ3 isn't happening soon

And producer and director were the same person.

Not him, but im sure this dude has a legacy in Monolith Soft and im sure some people that worked with him or in MS would love to make a new PxZ in his honour.

Nope, Producer is Koji Ishitani who now works at Aquaria (SAO games dev). Dunno about what Soichiro Mochizumi is doing right now

Even if a PXZ3 doesn't happen, im sure this series wont be the only massive TRPG crossover in story, yikes.

Someday we'll probably get something as big as this.

Yeah just like Cross Edge right?

The ultimate crossover of Japanese videogames

I liked it but I felt the game took way too long and dragged on a lot. Skills were rather broken too.
Dialogue was fucking amazing, though. All those obscure references to forgotten arcade modes or reallt niche rpgs. Not to mention the banter
>Saya: So this is the end. In the name of all we have been through, can you at least give me a warm farewell?
>Reiji: Fuck off.

a new game will likelly have nintendo characters.
here is hoping snk jumps into the party too.

Attached: kisspng-athena-snk-vs-capcom-svc-chaos-neogeo-battle-col-victory-5ac4b3b5795ef9.88958288152284050149 (900x740, 128K)

Yeah, altrough it want it to be more chaotic than Cross Edge and Project x Zone.

Not only triple AAA vidya characters, but indie and anime characters as well.

Only Haken did and that's because he got stuck in the New AD world.

They could have subbed him for A'lady, Neige, or Suzuka.

That would be amazing desu, a game were the limits are only mute characters (because i dont see them working in a story heavy game),

Imagine Coco Bandicoot and Curly from Cave Story teaming up, i would pay for see that shit.

I remember seeing an ad for that game in GameStop as a lad and got excited because Darkstalkers and Disgaea characters, then remembered I don't have a PS3, and got a different game. Glad I dodged that bullet.

It's made by monolith. Nintendo game own them. So NEVER EVER

2 mins of gameplay, 30 minutes of mashing a to get through boring dialogue the game

Gameplay is solid still but man is it boring to sit through all that text

I like the potential of the games, because they at least get what can make a crossover highly enjoyable. Problem is they just needed to iron out a lot of rough patches with the game itself, but thankfully they actually were managing this. I was very happy to see this series was really making significant improvements with each game (counting NxC as part of the series at least) and hoped it'd actually reach a level of legitimate greatness some day if it kept at it, and I'd still love the journey getting there if it continues.

Attached: 1534663563039.jpg (880x2110, 486K)

No, i typically love fanservice trash like this but boy was X Zone of of the most soul sucking games ever. The missions get longer and more pointless and once you have most of the characters you realize the whole game is the most boring derivative shit in the world
I really have no idea why people like Super Robot Wars or Namco X Capcom considering its all the same shit
My dumb ass wants to go back and finish this someday too just to say I did but this game is literally just fan service bait
Press button, watch character do cool thing for like 60+ hours

Thisbtype of games is simple not your thing, user.

Shit now I do too

Cross Edge was a great concept through, they mixed characters from random companies rather than strictly namco x sega x capcom.

I heard Quote and Curly were planed in Cross Edge but didnt make it into the fina product.

Considering how most of the series were occult/magic, seems off theme. But what the hell with half the characters being OC?

Id probably enjoy it more if it wasn't locked to turn based gameplay, like a dumb beat em up or musou or something

You people talk like crossovers don't happen all the time.

We'll get another Tactical RPG crossover sooner or later

>The missions get longer
Stop saving your specials.

Play PxZ2 they fixed a lot of the problem

Even if you aren't, the stages in the first one do get SRW J levels of reinforcemtents in the later levels. Plus the game gives you a lot of enemies with a fuck ton of HP including the byakuyas who have over 300k.

Name other videogames (animu doesn't count) crossover RPG that's not mobileshit and involved 3 different companies beside cross edge and PxZ

I played PxZ2 fully expecting Lucina to be bullied for being flat. She being a perverted fangirl was completely unexpected (though is actually from her game, remember the lewd outfit she wanted her mom to use?).

>Dialogue was fucking amazing
Indeed

Attached: 1499569392754.png (400x1677, 1.76M)

Do you have the one where the hot scientist offers to sell her clothes, someone comments "who wants that?" Cue lucina internally screaming?

Bump.

how did a PXZ thread get so many replies?

Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku

Attached: 1541643410631.png (417x500, 149K)

PXZ threads are the comfiest on Yea Forums because the series is not popular enough to attract widespread shitposting, but not small either since it combines fanbases of multiple niche titles together

And the girls are fappable, surprised this didn't turn into Xiaomuposting

Characters that need to be cut next game:

Segata Shitsiro
Captain Commando
Ryo Hazuki
GE2 Girls
Vergil
Kazuya
The Yakuza faggots
Irrelevant Aty
Kite
Yuri, Flynn, Stellise
Jill Valentine (Chris & Leon is better)
Irrelevant June

>Segata Shitsiro
Stopped reading there

Will my wife Mercedes join the party in Project x Zone 3?

Attached: MERCEDES.png (300x361, 223K)

Your shitskin waifu is to niche to get in, so no.

If a Dragon's Dogma rep happens it will be Madelaine paired with Selphye from Forgotten Worlds.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Someone days ago was spamning fake PxZ3 leaks threads. People called his bullshit but it revived the general interest and hope for a new game.

I can't believe they made such a repetitive gag actually make me laugh a couple times.

You know damn well Yuri isn't going anywhere.

>Not sakura wars cut
Faggot.

> The Forgotten Worlds chick
> Playable

Are you fucking insane? she's just a shopkeeper.

she's playable in Namco x Capcom

Is absurd how fast thus falls to page 8.

Now about of Namco x Capcom....

Why is the roster of PXZ so shit compared to NXC?

NXC didn't have stupid rules, so the cast was better imo, PXZ cast just feels samey sometimes.

Agreed, PXZ cast is just boring/predictable compared to NXC's.

We need more new IPs there.

We only have Xenoblade, God Eater and Resonance of Fate from this decade.

I'd lik Vanquish, Asuras' Wrath or Ghost Trick.

you're staying your father and that is final, young lady

It's the problem with having more companies
Unlike fighting games like Smash where you can just add new characters anytime you want, in a SRPG like PXZ or NxC there is a certain amount of max character slots you can use (any highter and it would make battles even more unbalanced, or it may end with most series having little to no role into the story). So by adding Sega in PXZ Namco and Capcom ended up having a worse rooster since they had to cut down on their characters. The party affinity in NxC was incredible because they worked the entire story over having Namco and Capcom characters only (just thing about how many characters certain series had: in NxC Cpt Commando had every character playable, in PXZ2 the Cap was the only one)

But despite this, the possibilities for having more companies outweight the negatives in my opinion

>PxZ
utterly completely boring
what a day and night difference from Endless Frontier.
There was no "tactics" in these games at all. No form a variety in the gameplay. And every map was extremely predictable.

>If you deployed 13 Pairs, you were killing on average 13 enemies every turn.
>Map attacks could never deal enough damage to kill a full HP enemy, so their net gain was always You never do enough damage during the unskippable Enemy Phase to kill a full HP enemy, so you gaining extra kills during the Enemy Phase
>So, the entire chapter would predictably flow: kill 13 enemies, helpless during enemy phase, kill 13 enemies, helpless during enemy phase, and so on.
>If there were 70 enemies on the map, you'd predictably win on 70/13 = 5.3 --> turn 6
Complete borefest
Take away the fanservice and brand names; how could anyone enjoy this?

fix
>so you gaining extra kills during the Enemy Phase
so you WERE NOT gaining extra kills during the Enemy Phase

I have a 3DS, what are these games anyway? what's the gameplay like?

Idk, Morrigan/Chun-Li and Demitri/Dante were pretty hype.

Seems like we are getting news or something in NxC anniversary, I say don't get your hopes up for a PxZ3 since it could just a port or remake of the first game, but who knows what's gonna happen.

There's always the possibility of a new game made by team behind SRW since they had some characters in their OG games and Noizumi is pretty close with Terada, or the even if team that worked up on these games at monolith, the company could do it on their own wish to keep the train going.

Attached: 1552978075073.jpg (720x1280, 414K)

It was pretty bad and grindy the only "good" things about it were the attack cutscenes and they were only a few frames each

The actual game is shit it's only button mashing over and over for 40+ mins during each battle

And the limited edition was a scam too it only had a small book with the ingame illustrations and a CD with 20 songs (not even remixed)

SRPG that's pretty simple. Think like Super Robot Wars if you know that and you get the general gist.

Attached: 1526518939792.png (400x719, 491K)

> a port

Nah, it's PXZ3 or a new crossover game.

Source on this?...im sorry but i dont believe you.

Well, think mainline SRW but mixed with the turn order of the Kiseki (Legend of Heroes) games and Tekken if it were a turn-based RPG (I really don't know how else to describe it).

The goal is to juggle your opponent until their dead but you only get 3-6 attacks (you get 3 at the start but gain 2 more as the game goes on, and you get an extra attack for using all of your attacks once). That's the first one.

The second is just like mainline SRW since you get to pick which units go in whatever order you want since speed isn't a factor like the first game. The second game does speed things up a bit by reducing the enemy HP and making them easier to kill. But you also only get to use 3 attacks max.

If this is real (witch i doubt)

It's likely a new game, maybe they swaped SEGA for another company.

Isn't putting in obscure characters together PXZ's appeal? It's nice being able to see characters who haven't been talked about and seen from a long time relevant in something again, especially if the parent company hadn't been doing anything with the IP they're from in a long while til now.
Don't you dare.

Attached: 1548734480321.jpg (138x190, 5K)

you can't just post this without a source

> Getting my hopes up for nothing

Fuck off faggot.

i hope its true

I liked Neneko’s quirky interactions with other characters, fuck you.

For me the main appeal is the interactions. I never realized that Zero and X were supposed to be teenagers until Aty came and called them "adorable", or the god eater Characters freaking out at the fact the others can kill Aragami without god eaters.

I'd be ecstatic to see a Project x Zone 3. Been a fan of the game series since Namco x Capcom dropped back in like, 2005. I've even spent a little effort patching up the shoddy english translation for NxC a bit. The character interactions and fan service in the games are great, even if the gameplay is only alright at best. With Soichiro Morizumi and Koji Ishitani having left Monolithsoft, it's really not known if we will actually get another game in this series. They were the power duo behind all the games.

i found the image in google search, but i can't find it on the source.

No way fag.

Attached: nwf.png (978x1580, 2.53M)

Man PXZ made me go and hunt down a copy of Endless Frontier because Hakuen was best boy and I wanted to learn more about both him and Kaguya. It's a shame that half of the spoken dialogue in game is unspoken though since that's half the fun.
This, third game with Kogoro/Mii, Arisu/Xiaomu, and Hakuen/Kagura units all in it.

Attached: swrogs.gif (256x193, 72K)

If there is a PxZ3, I hope we get more cross brand teams like Strider and Shinobi. Hell, I hope we get more quirky teams like Morrigan/Chun-Li, too.

On the Tales front, they need to stop wanking over Vesperia and have representatives in other games. Yes, Vesperia was an amazing game and very beloved, but you have so many other games and characters in the series.

twitter.com/DariusCarey15/status/1105180891016511488

It has nothing to do with an anouncement, fake news guys.

Me, too. Right as soon as I gave up on finding a copy, the Gamestop in my mall just so happen to have one.

Good stuff, except for Forced Evasion. That was bullshit cause the enemy could do it as many times as they wanted to.

>sketch turner assist
>with a remade theme based off this youtube.com/watch?v=oaTl7OWAf4g

Attached: 1552762470457.jpg (750x697, 335K)

>Good stuff, except for Forced Evasion.
Forced Evasion only happens when you drop juggles
literally git gud

Just Emulate it.

Reminds me of how I was also able to get a copy when I felt I wasn't able to when I caught it real cheap on ebay one day. I agree though, it was fun but I'm glad they adjusted certain gameplay mechanics in PXZ.

The interactions are pretty fun.

Attached: ilK3bW1vbtwv.png (540x294, 212K)

Just picked up PXZ1 for the first time and this is one of the worst character designs i've ever seen

Attached: f339f406b2e17f4dfb9608269832a16d.jpg (576x325, 23K)

>Look it up
>It's actually true
Holy fuck I'm glad I have a physical copy of 2 at least. The fact that both games are completely gone with only the trailers and a single update for two being left makes me really worried.

Attached: 1552328935514.png (168x217, 67K)

I’m happy X and Zero were in there.
Always hard to choose a rep for that franchise.
While it may be too much DMC, I’d love if Nero got in.

Power levels are meaningless in these things right?
Could be cool to have Asura show up. He could form a team with Amaterasu or something idk

It doesn't really afect PXZ3, PXZ1 was shut down when PXZ2 was still in pre-release.

It seems like their contract just lasts 3 years, this way they can probably add characters hard to license without paying to much.

Issue with Amaterasu is that she doesnt talk.

Unless Morrigan gives her the ability to talk to humans like she did gave Maya and Phoenix powers, i dont see her in.

I did. Then I got an actual copy.

Apparently they go for a lot these days.

Wait, PxZ2 is gone too?

Pair with any priestess character who interprets her thoughts

Bump

Could have her with Issun, but I see your point.
Maybe the crossover could allow us to see some more non angry Asura.

Vergil merely existing in a game allows copies to be sold so I can see him coming back.
While I like Nero I don’t think he’d be a hype generator for these crossovers.

>retard emblem on the second entry, instead of any other franchise in the world
for what reason?

For funny and pervert lucina and butt monkey Chrom.

What else were they gonna use? Advance Wars? Splatoon?

Marina and Pearl solo when?

Never played it but always wanted to just because of all the crossovers

If you could care less about the story I recommend playing PXZ2 because of how better it is compared to the first game

I'd love for them to put Dante back with Demitri and put Nero and Vergil together, the awkardness would be wonderful

Attached: 1553482286148.png (1011x1200, 879K)

Xenosaga

I hate how there is not lore of Nero's mom.

They should put Isabelle from Animal Crossing as a solo on PXZ3.

It would be hiliarous to see her reaction to all the stuff happening around her.

Kumatora from Mother 3 would also make a good Pair unit with someone from Golden Sun.

I want Oswald and Gwendolyn, post thier own chapters but before Armageddon happened.

If Nintendo is gonna get any more reps, I'd like to see a Pit/Valkyrie team. Two divine beings teaming up to smite evil. DP or Palutena assist is optional. Otherwise, I'd like to see a Puyo Puyo character somewhere. Maybe Arle/Sakura since there's a history there.

What would your reaction be if they announced a PXZ mobage?

>Megaman.EXE gets in
>he doesn't have a partner next to him on the map and in battle but depending on which directional button you press for your attacks then Roll/Gutsman/Protoman/Bass will appear
>special attack is Hub Style using the Master Style program advance
>assist attack is a bunch of Soul Unison attacks at once

Attached: 1554329657157.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

Isn't Puyo Puyo to inocent for this game?

Whats the most obscure SEGA/Capcom/Namco you can think off?

Mercedes from Dragons Dogma, could be a solo unit, and she would be obscure as shit.

>he doesn't have a partner next to him on the map
>not Lan who just throws shit

Attached: a60.gif (270x180, 148K)

Does Project x Zone still have the 5 (6?) reamls of Namco x Capcom?

I remember there's a "Present world" "Future world" Fantasy world" Digital world" "Past/Yokai world" "Makai world" in NXC

It's a direct sequel user.

It does but they added other "alternate timelines" for the series that could not fit into them, like Resonance of Fate

Not with Schezo in it.

Attached: 1532498126595.png (162x130, 41K)

I played the first one mostly because of SÄNGER, dropped it around halfway through because it became tedious. Never picked up the second one because of the lack of SÄNGER.

I don't think a series can be too innocent to be included since Ulala got in, pretty much every every game outside of Yon is pretty light compared to the other series already in. This is ignoring classic Madou too.

Do we have a list of what characters from PXZ2 live in each realm?

It's not easy to say because certain characters should live in different worlds according to what they say yet know about people from another world
Like Flynn from Vesperia knows what a Manakete from FE is and knows Tiki is the divine dragon

The only easy one are the characters from the future, they all come from the same space age

My guesses:

Material World: Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Yakuza, Ace Attorney, .hack, Streets of Rage, Shenmue

Distant Future: Megaman, Xenosaga, Strider, Star Gladiator, Space Channel 5, God Eater

Fantasy Realm: Resonance of Fate, Tales of Vesperia, Summon Night, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Valkyrie.

Past: Shinobi, Soul Calibur, Sakura Wars

Makai: Darkstalkers

i think all the fantasy realms are suposed to be from the same world, acording to NxC lore anyways.

Bump.

This is one of the worst crossovers ive played.

Then why you came here?

Bump

PxZ3 should have Neptune as a guest character

I beat the first game and it was a pretty good time waster. Second one, the battles feel worse and I just wasn't feeling it for some reason.

Also, Fire Emblem got way way too much screentime and I just did not care. I wanted to go back to cool arcade characters and Mega Man X and shit.

Sorry, only real consoles allowed.

Attached: 1538002354213.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

>The FE Characters are the pair that join last.
>"Too much screentime"
Nani?

C'mon. You know Nep-Nep would be right at home in a game like this.

They join last? How short was the second one? I feel like I was stuck in Fire Emblem land forever!

What? user, I think you never passed the prologue chapter with lucina and chrom.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=z53ImZFol-4

Yeah that shit dragged on. Boring ass part.

They're just easy to make move sets for since their own devs have done like 2/3 the work

I'm kind of stunned they went 2 games with sega and didn't use Sonic at all.

You didn't make even the 1% of the game...

No anthropomorphic animals. Thats the rule

Oh man that's something. Why did the second game totally fail to grip me?

> there arent savefiles of this same anywhere.

Fuck this shit....i dont want to replay the whole game to do the challenges.

Wasn't Klonoa in NxC?

Yeah but that was namco and capcom. sega doesnt want that i think
or it was sega team saying no

>a fucking gespencht
>segata sanshiro
Yes

...Thats why most interesting characters are solo units.

The only rule is chatacters that can't talk.

We don't know why Sonic isn't in the game, maybe it was the sonic team not wanting them rather than the rule.

Source: trust me bro

I blame the hornydevs and not sonic team.

If they toned down the stupid boobs and sexual trash, maybe we could have Nights, Aiai, Sonic, Klonoa in the game.

Furafinity is over there.

don't bother with obvious baiter

I'm really not. I completed the first game and I couldn't stay invested to make it past the FE part. I don't know why that's bait.

thats the reason i hate the games.

All those boob shoots and curve shoots made me cringe, it made me feel like im playing a game for horny 12 years old rather than a game for adults they intented for.

What if someone told you they didn't continue Vento aureo cuz "too much jotaro wanking"? you know how long the chapters of these games are, second they are the last unit to join, just so you couldn't deal with just one boring chapter (according to you) is FE wanking, dude, also was prologue, that shit you finish it and you might not see them for like, i dunno 20 hours until they join the party, and hell how the fuck just one pair unit is FE wanking, dude either bait or you are someone that fell for the "too much FE" smash mem

IIRC, BM0 exists because they bought the license from them.

I don't follow jojo or know what Vento aureo is but I was already not really loving the characters that were in like that try hard yakuza eye patch guy and this boring looking FE part was the final straw. I also felt the battles were worse than the original. More canned and not as dynamic.

in the PxZ series, people hate Sakura Wars

why did they buy the license through.

Because it got 4 fucking slots with the same Characters in two games in a row.

>Got Fiora/Kos-mos for robotmemes with zero interaction instead of based Shulk/Reyn
I'm still fucking mad

Only cause they reused the same characters but just mixed up the pairs. If they had given us different characters then I would've been fine.

Bump.

If we an get Segata then i want the Sega Hard Girls and Segata just to see Segata treating Saturn like a god.

By far the best part of the series is Lord Raptor's appearances. Wish they'd make him a duo with Hsien-ko. The OG voice actor is still doing his voice which is great.

Attached: 68737527_p0.png (1000x1000, 200K)

>Ookami
Have Issun talk
>The Prince
You control the Prince but the King does all the talking.

Easy.

Attached: Vergil doesn't trust Segata Sanshiro.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Sonic is not a big icon for Sega Japan. I think Sakura Wars is much more popular over there.

Kek

A PXZ thread lasted more than 12 hours with minimal shitposting
You guys are pretty good, there is still hope in Yea Forums

But there has been several page 10 close calls.

Those are the best threads

I lost the count how many times I bumped this thread.

I love them, its my favorite strategy RPG series, and I play them without using any consumable whatsoever in order to force myself to use strategy, and its a lot more fun that way imo.

PXZ >= NXC > PXZ2

NXC would easily be my favorite if it wasn't so slow, if I could just skip the enemy turn animations, it'd be perfect for me because of all the cool unique shit it has that is sadly absent from PXZ1 and 2. PXZ2 on the other hand it too fast, everything, including bosses die from only 1 or 2 attacks, its just not as fun.
PXZ hits a perfect sweet spot for me, the final chapter on NG+ took me 7 hours because of the way I play these games, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it the whole time.

What if Capcom took one of their OCs from MvC2 and turned them into a solo unit?

I'm honestly surprised Ruby Heart and SonSon didn't happen yet

Well, that would explain how they got 2 main units and 4 villains in 2. Not even SF had that much with Ryu/Ken, Chun/Xiaoyu, and Ingrid with Bison being the villain rep.

Wait, disregard that Bison and Juri.