Oh shit. Steam is actually fucked by this. Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it...

Oh shit. Steam is actually fucked by this. Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it. But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game. They won't be able to resist.

This is where the war ends.

Attached: bl3.jpg (621x693, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqMblpSqhgM
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/BORDERCHAD /
twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1113443108937785345
twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1112834134085337088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>X is Y and this is Z
Every ''''journalist'''' deserves the rope.

Didn’t you just fucking post a thread like this 5 seconds ago?

Cringe and saged

>mods instantly deleting anything that might get their chinks taken by the party
They do it for free.

Attached: EC7663DD-D5BB-4C4A-BE24-1A22DE74947E.jpg (359x394, 140K)

Doesnt really matter, im just gonna wait for the goty edition anyway

shills are incredibly desperate after stillborn

>People can't just not buy a Borderlands game.
The last few borderlands games have all been failures. Telltale's borderlands litterally helped to sink the company.

Borderlands is a major title, but it will be like Metro and die simply due to Epic exclusivity

Borderlands sucks so does every gearbox game

When did Borderlands become the new COD? I've never played a borderlands game.

It... didn't? There hasn't been one in like five years.

Whatever looks like i will pirate fuck playing with faggots or i don't play at all NO...STEAM...NO...BUY!

Attached: Grin.png (633x874, 89K)

OP is implying it's a series that immediately sells 10 mil copies

>Telltale's borderlands
>a Borderlands game.
You have no clue what you're talking about.

This

Well all the numbered Borderlands games have been massively successful so there's no reason to believe this wouldn't be.

TPS flopped because it was an expansion pack treated as a full game and Tales flopped because it was a fucking point and click game when people have been waiting for a real Borderlands 3. Which this is.

The first one took several years to get to even 5 mil copies

Why wait? They give it to you for free if you bought the original.

That said, do people even do Game of the Year editions anymore? I think they stopped after people started to catch on that every fucking game was using the "Game of the Year" label.
youtube.com/watch?v=hqMblpSqhgM

This is it folks your allowing epic to win. Welcome to the new era of console exclusives on PC. They could just release the game on all platforms but they won't and by supporting epic in any shape or form is letting them win. Kill all gooks fuck the companies who support this let them starve in The streets get raped whatever it takes TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT AND SAVE OUR PC GAMES! PC IS NOT A CONSOLE AND IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT NIGGERS!

fuck chinese insectoids

Borderlands is fucking cringe, you guys dont actually like it right?

Frig off Randy

Attached: 1452099853151.jpg (736x414, 116K)

What's up with this show? It's been going on for like 20 years and I have never once seen a single person talk about it.

o-okay
It's big in Canada and with hipsters, stoners and Yea Forums, afaik it was never on a major tv channel outside canadiastania

Hey folks, it's Randy. Thanks a bunch for your support!
Here's a picture of me, working hard to ensure I make BL3 just as well as I made Battleborn, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and Duke Nukem Forever!

Thank you for saving my company so we can continue to fight bigotry and be BADASS for many years to come! YAAAAAAAAAAASSS!

Attached: randy bobandy.jpg (656x874, 87K)

Good early seasons, later seasons aren't worth watching.

Saves me money i don't give a fuck if steam never gets another new game again. I don't buy from dirty yellow niggers.

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>so people won't be able to pirate it.
you sure about that, faggot?

Attached: v11.png (397x538, 836K)

Even if it's true (anything can be cracked) who cares nothing of value was lost.

I will just pirate the game.

buy it on console then pirate

>it a multiplayer game
Your telling me i can't pick a character and start playing? i have to play with 12 year olds screaming nigger? No thanks dropped.

Attached: SmugDance4.gif (88x128, 103K)

>Your

Attached: 7867.jpg (474x315, 13K)

>borderlands
>multiplayer
>playing with randoms

>not pirating it with a bro and jolly cooperate through a vpn like hamachi

Attached: 1467307706373.jpg (402x366, 37K)

>>multiplayer only
...Shoot me...shoot me in the face please.

Since when does Borderlands have LAN play? People haven't used LAN in years, why would they waste time on that feature.

>hamachi
>not using garena

Attached: 1532351874740.jpg (422x422, 48K)

Thought you might actually believe you were being genuine until you made this blunder.

So your saying is...it's a dead game. I just puked thinking about playing with others excuse me i need to take a cold shower.

Considered leaving it out this time but it seems to be key in getting a lot of replies.

Damn do you have agoraphobia or something, what is this.

>People can't just not buy a Borderlands game

Attached: .gif (600x376, 151K)

A damn shame. I bought and enjoyed the base first two and their respective DLC. Tragic, but I guess that means I don't be buying this one. I refuse to willingly contribute to this problem, regardless what game series it is. It could be fucking Mech Warrior 5 and I would cancel my preorder in a heartbeat. Shit, I'd even cancel my subscription if it were City of Heroes.

>Borderlands
Is there a more boring genre than LooterShooter

>multiplayer only
Not buying it ever you can count on that.

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

What "war"?

Attached: epic fag store.png (471x560, 339K)

Mech Warrior 5 and City of Heroes? These are the games that you put at the top?

>clickbait
Eat a bullet OP

>Since when does Borderlands have LAN play?
Since 2009. GOTY Enhanced ditched it, though, so BL3 might not have it either.

lol did the Apex Legends release spook the Fortnite fags so hard they started buying random new releases?

Attached: thanos_epic_dab.gif (498x266, 2.9M)

>They give it to you for free if you bought the original.
I didn't get GOTY for Borderlands 2

>it's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game. They won't be able to resist.

Attached: 1518939694106.jpg (1281x721, 62K)

I'm living just fine never buying a Borderlands game.

But I pirated 2 just fine

>Boyfriend really, really, really likes Borderlands
>Says he torrented them all and will torrent the new one, too
Phew, I almost thought he was going to install spyware.

Attached: 1501231103584.png (250x273, 66K)

I guess you could say this was a badass choice

faggots deserve the rope

>motherfuckin'

Why does every Borderland shill talk like this and other stuff like BADASS etc.
Is it the shitty artstyle that lures this kind of people?

Am I autistic if I don't care for Borderlands at all?

>people won't be able to pirate it

Attached: 1518570764699.jpg (806x930, 210K)

>It's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game.
lol jesus christ...

>Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it
LAN tunneling underage

Attached: 1553810323936.png (256x192, 3K)

No you would be autistic if you cared for a bland lootershooter stuffed with ebin memes.
You're alright user.

>Apex Legends
>spooking anybody

The game is killing itself. Sad.

Attached: 1528241507545.jpg (1004x764, 163K)

>Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it.
[Laughs in YarHar]

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna it pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554309175663.png (701x649, 68K)

look guys he posted it again!

Pretty sure if you post the exact same thread every few seconds it's considered spam.

>blocks out his name
>other guy literally says he changed his name to "a pirate"

Pirates aren't very smart, are they.

>people won't be able to pirate it

LOL stupid nigger. Borderlands multiplayer is hardly a feature. I remember trying to play with randoms and barely finding anyone.

It might make a difference for some normalfag who has gamer friends, but that’s not my case, I’m pirating this bitch

>But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands.
Gonna leave the board for 3 days just because of your post, no joke. I can't take this shit anymore.

>Wanted to buy game to play with ppl in coop right from the get go.
>Epic store exclusive
Pirate it is!

People play Borderlands alone? Isn't that boring?

I wish it was always this easy to scare people away.

Nope not for me anyways

>ppl
What the fuck happened to this board?

You happened your mom is a whore for having you.

Yikes. Donkey, get the camera.

Attached: Smile.jpg (375x441, 11K)

>But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game
I played BL2 with friends and we all thought it was atrocious, so uh, what?

>multiplayer game
>playing with others only
Epic can keep it fuck that shit LMFAO!

Attached: GayAway.jpg (500x375, 26K)

HE HAS SO MUCH POWER

HE'S NOT FUCKIN AROUND

What a faggot i would cave his face in.

Internet tough guy alert.

Attached: 1552176822221.png (756x900, 59K)

Picture of you?

Attached: LOLLLLL.jpg (217x217, 12K)

Picture of me.

Attached: 1554011316646.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Picture of you again.

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

It's a shame, but it's been so long since I last played BL2 that I don't think I care enough about the IP anymore to follow it over to the EGS to get it 6 months before I otherwise could.
I'm surprised BL is still able to generate so much hype.

>Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it.

Attached: sarcasm.gif (266x300, 2.9M)

>Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it
Retarded shill

Well the game is also not coming out until September which means it won't come to the other stores until March 2020 so we'll see how people feel when the time comes.

Fuck off shill

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/BORDERCHAD /

> People can't just not buy a Borderlands game

Attached: i-came-here-to-laugh-at-you-19294763.png (500x522, 113K)

>people getting mad at capitalism

Welcome to competition. Big fucking wow. Best case scenario, steam ups the ante and increases the quality of service to compete. Worst case scenario, epic games store flops and it’s forgotten in a year. I don’t know why people are shitting the bed over this.

>Borderlands
>without comfy local co-op
>and the shitty gameplay and writing from 2 and Pre-Sequel
Pass.

>day 1 DLC
>loot crates
who fucking cares

nonsense

also if you really want it there are consoles. vote with your wallet or shut the fuck up.

>steam ups the ante and increases the quality of service to compete.
In what way? It's already better than the Epic Store. Epic is just throwing money around for timed exclusivity deals.

why do game journos shill for Tencent so fucking hard?

Yeah I suppose. I'm also quite interested if it'll do well to attract the younger generation to it or if it'll be an absolute miss to them as it's quite a benchmark to its genre while being mainstream, or at least was mainstream, and then on top of that I will be interested to see how many other those that played BL 10 years ago, still give enough of a shit to game anymore and go buy it.

A good part of me thinks borderlands era of being a huge hit has passed, and now it can realistically only achieve middle of the road results, regardless as to the hype that appears to be surrounding BL3.

Attached: Anon, c'mon now.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

>THERE IS NO GOD SUMMER
>somehow this is "shilling" for Tencen
The fuck?

>People think Tencent is used to spy on everyone as an extension of the Chinese government
>In reality it's just a vehicle to get more foreign / global industry wrapped into China's bloated as hell, dodgy economy so that if it were to tank it'd drag the absolute maximum with it so it remains relative.
>No on minds Disney

1989 Tianamen square massacre

Plays in NY. Pretty popular with hockey guys to

That's the thing about making a sequel to something from 10 years ago. It is ALWAYS a huge hit because 10 years is enough time for something to hit legend status. So you have people who are new and want to be a part of the legend, on top of people who remember the game from all that time ago and are so excited to play a sequel. This kind of thing never flops.

You have to post the Chinese, this doesn't do anything to my internet.

>Gearbox ultimately kills Steam

Attached: 1517110621411.gif (500x281, 231K)

Bigots got what was coming to them. Randy was right all along.

>not knowing that all previous borderlands titles are perfectly piratable
>not knowing about coopland
>not realizing that borderlands is trash
BADASS
A
D
A
S
S

Attached: 1518154816233.png (800x750, 160K)

>>No on minds Disney
Have you been asleep for the last decade? People here bitch about Disney constantly and ignore all others. It's actually tiresome.

twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1113443108937785345

In the end this was all Gabe's fault and was completely avoidable.

what the fuck am i even supposed to do

Attached: D3O6Yj0XkAEy9n2.jpg (1080x1069, 36K)

I'm just meaning in regards to Epic, as in Epic can be attacked from basically every angle and Epic shills should consider themselves lucky people only point fingers at Tencent about them. There's more than 1 dodgy hand in the cookie jar.

if 8 get, Epic will go down by the end of the month.

Oh, so you're one of the tiresome people. Okay, sure, sure, Disney is evil too and Epic is evil for daring to collaborate with Disney and the NFL. Ooh, scary. You win.

user you dropped the 8.

>Mech Warrior 5
Friendly reminder that MW5's coop will be a fucking placeholder. Your teammate literally just spawns in NPC's mech without any shared progression and not even able to choose mech loadout he wants. Considering PGI's incompetence, lack of understanding of basic game design and immersive worldbuilding there's absolutely no reason to buy this trash. MWO was basically made for them by Crytek and for years they've been only removing features from it.

Attached: 3b0e2ce2f45568a1926678dec7fab5327511e5fe8b2ac6771eb4eec15d1f47bfu2902.gif (600x405, 46K)

Actually the initial post was a backhanded jab at the non-stop repetitive shit of a new epic thread and then the non-stop Tencent - Steamdrones back and fourth. I just explained a bit more as you commented, so fuck off.

If it bothers you so much you don't have to visit the thread at all. What can you possibly stand to gain? It's not like people are going to discuss Borderlands in here.

This is just part of transformatory process that is taking longer than expected. pcbros really are extremely stubborn. By the end of the year they will have accepted the new reality and these threads will slowly die down.

Oh no a six-month exclusive for a game i wouldn't purchase on launch due to gearboxes absolutely abysmal DLC practices anyways.

A little snarky aren't we? could apply that to your last snarky post.
There's multiple discussions occurring.

I have never played a Borderlands game

Attached: 1552936773486.jpg (906x466, 104K)

This is the only right answer. No one sane can justify spending $60 for a Borderlands game when there will be another $60 worth of DLC. Just wait until the complete edition goes on sale

>six-month
Source?

After the Pre-sequel?

Yeah. Yeah they can.

Attached: 15417122633291.jpg (611x595, 71K)

We should behead them for that cover art , damned heretics

I'll wait till it comes on steam and even then only if its a full package with all the dlc and shit.

Tons of sources, search for "borderlands 3 six months"

The source is Randy himself:
twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1112834134085337088

do we even care about this game ?