You may not like it but this is what peak tomb raiding looks like

You may not like it but this is what peak tomb raiding looks like

Attached: cfdb4408dd1190d038f2a04751801a13f6776bf8.jpg (616x353, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sirusgaming.com/2018/05/the-bow-is-still-lara-crofts-signature-weapon-says-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-director/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to lick the dirt and sweat off her body

all the second era games were pretty good desu

Based.

Attached: 8140_screenshots_tru 2011-01-24 22-49-21-58.jpg (1600x900, 210K)

how do I get gf like Lara?

>gg 4.b00bs

I wish they'd go back to making TR games like this. Underworld was really good, though I didn't play Legend before and I remember the plot being batshit nonsensical. Best Lara too.

That's not Tranniversary.

Just be yourself.

Attached: flaunt.webm (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Reminder that all 360 tomb raider games are backward compatible on xbone.

What about DLCs for underworld?

there were that many?

Yes

yeah, the series was really great up to about tomb raider 112 then the games went to shit after that. tomb raider 225 was really terrible. thankfully the series returned to from with tomb raider 246. 300-312 were fantastic.

Attached: 87DDD771-2F54-4D06-A516-52F6458690B2.jpg (487x410, 24K)

But you still can't play them on pc with that win10 xbox store?

With the originals should I just go in release order or have there been remakes (Anniversary?) that make the older ones sort of obsolete? Hopping around different levels of gameplay polish would seem pretty annoying. I only have Underworld, 2013, and Rise at the moment and I know the older games are more tank controls, dinosaurs, and hopping around different continents.

I know it's nuLara and not old but how's Shadow compared to Rise and 2013? Rise is a massive step up over 2013 in pretty much every manner though they give you stuff way too late in the game (Rebreather and Hardened Arrows in particular) and some of the areas leave much to be desired compared to the mountain temple and the beach areas in 2013. Does Shadow meet the expectations or is it just retreading Rise? I remember seeing someone complain they went more with the collect-a-thon route.

Attached: Rise of the Tomb Raider.jpg (1920x1080, 839K)

Go in release order.
Anniversary is really different from the original, so it's worth to play both.

Attached: classic_raider_109_by_tombraider4ever-dbms05l.jpg (2160x2160, 298K)

How did they fuck up Shadow so bad?
>Boring story
>Boring enviroments
>Boring kindergarden tier puzzles
>Lara is not attractive at all

I really disliked the combat in the Legend trilogy. Especially in Legend and Underworld. Never felt quite right. The tomb raiding was top notch, though.

I wish they'd take a step back from the big set pieces in the nuLara games and give us more isolation and actual tomb raiding again. Not just single rooms and a corridor that count as tombs that you do on the side. I hate that shit.

Attached: lara.jpg (498x750, 99K)

One word: Canadians
sirusgaming.com/2018/05/the-bow-is-still-lara-crofts-signature-weapon-says-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-director/

Here's hoping that the day of the rake comes soon.

Shadow is just more Rise but worse and with a bit more jank, funnily enough. Has revamped stealth and some new moves, but also way less combat. You also spend like 50% of the time in hub areas, doing fetch quests for npc's.

I dunno, it's okay for the $25 it's going for right now. Just stay away from the DLC. The outfits are garbage, the weapons useless, and the challenge tombs forgettable.

Also, don't expect to spend much time in the jungle, despite what the trailers might show you, there's only one real jungle area in the game and you spend like an hour in it.

Does Trilogy replace anything or is it just a collection of the PS3/360 games with no changes?

With these nuLara games it really feels like they're chasing the Uncharted market so the set pieces will probably never die down even though in these games they're incredibly obvious as to when they'll happen and they're a bit more annoying than in Uncharted. I swear, Lara has more modern stuff break on her than Drake has ancient stuff break on him. 2013 felt a lot like Uncharted 1 while Rise feels a hell of a lot like 2.

They really should either release some new oldLara games to placate the older fans and then just swap between new and old. That way both sides get a fair share of development time and both sides are happy with things because right now the devs feel like they hate the older fans even with references. The only problem that arises is they need to market oldLara how they don't want to and it might confuse people about the brand I still can't believe they're pulling the "We don't want to sexualize Lara" card when both 2013 and Rise have skin-tight clothes that get wet, torn, and muddy and so many shots focus on her ass of put her in scenes where she just looks gorgeous. I have admittedly taken way too many screenshots of her ass.

Attached: Rise of the Tomb Raider.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Yes, but I don't like ps3 "next-gen" graphics in legend, it's clearly underdeveloped.

Attached: hautbig.jpg (2042x768, 972K)

They ruined it with mocap. Lara's jump distance was suddenly cut by half and her movements became jerky and disjointed.

When I saw the first footage of SOTTR I actually thought they would slow things a bit down and play more into the survival apect they introduced with Rise. Like Lara alone in the jungle, fending for her survival, while uncovering ancient mesoamerican secrets which would eventually lead to something supernatural.

But nope, they had to be Uncharted again. You rush through the first jungle area and within an hour you're back in the civilised world, fighting dudes and stumbling from set piece to set piece. Doing the odd optional challenge tomb here and there.

Expectations: subverted. Mission accomplished, Eidos Montréal.

Tried playing it on my PS3, the framerate was atrocious and made the game unplayable for me.

Attached: 1547401921142.jpg (562x800, 121K)

Did those dlcs ever released elsewhere besides the 360? were they any good?

no Anniversary was

I don't think they ever were, and I've been waiting for them to go on sale for a long time.

I was thinking of grabbing the steelbook since I've seen it drop to $30 constantly and I've been very satisfied with 2013 and Rise for $20 each. Or would you say just wait for a GotY bundle down the road since it's not an urgent thing for me? It was pretty nice to have the Baba Yaga DLC while playing Rise and a bunch of other outfits (Though I didn't much care for most of them).

They have some great mechanics and animations at bay, they just need to listen to their fans more and they could have something great. Hell, I was surprised they doubled-down on the whole survival aspect of 2013 since it was half baked in that one. There's nothing wrong with a hub area as long as they make it a bit smaller than the ones we've seen in the previous games and then have you hop between countries ala the old ones looking for stuff. You already do something like this in Rise with the Syria chapter and then Siberia, they just need to keep doing that except build around the countries and have each area have multiple small areas you visit before going to the next country. Plus make the tombs the primary aspect, Rise is like 50/50 exploring old tombs or installations and running around in "modern day" Siberian seclusion. Hell, Uncharted seems to dabble more in tombs nowadays. 4 was filled with country hopping and solving a very very elaborate game of cat and mouse.

I heard DLC that is not related to doppelganger has one of the best levels in the franchise.

i love tomb bimbo

Anniversary doesn't make TR1 obsolete. If anything it makes it more interesting to play both just to see takes from two different eras on the same game.

NuLara fits bimbo definition way better, old Lara was really collected and serious woman.

Attached: Comics_Journeys_021.jpg (569x375, 44K)