This is so sad

Attached: Capture.jpg (635x667, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kxcc4iTiVQQ
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/BORDERCHAD /
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the one next to Sony?

Heh, so true
Epic game store is better for developers and it has exclusives so it's better than Steam by default

Fuck chinese insectoids

why cant epicbros and steamchads be friends?
this is so sad to look at desu

Attached: 1552810224571.png (1280x720, 335K)

>muh chinese
Stay mad, steam fag

what's that logo over moe's head?

Attached: 1374385394614.png (792x792, 790K)

This pic implies that steam is trying to fight.
Now they have competition and they still haven't done a thing about it.

Except we're not fighting over it, we're fighting against it.

stop trying to cause a shitstorm reddit

This

this is so sneed.

That's retarded, the Steam/epic games store doesn't change the fact that the PC is superior

Difference is, there are no Epic fanboys and everyone is unanimously shitting on them for bringing console war shit to PC.

>fucking halo on steam

youtu.be/kxcc4iTiVQQ

I think it's supposed to be uplay, but it doesn't make any sense.

wouldve preferred a sneed and chuck edit desu

>console war shit
they're providing competition to steam. You just don't like the way they're doing it, when in truth, EA did it with origin (couldn't buy battlefield, the old republic, battlefront, etc), uplay did it for a while before they realized no one wanted their shit games, so now they still do it but instead of not having them on steam they forcey ou to have steam AND their retarded installer.
epic so far isn't nearly as bad as origin or uplay. Nowhere near as resource intensive, and most of the indie titles are DRM free once installed, and can be run even if you uninstall the epic launcher.
people are just shitting on it because it's on the footing to actually stand against steam instead of buckling and folding underneath it. I like someone being able to compete with steam because they won't be able to waste their time on stupid bullshit like trying to make an OS or streaming garbage, they'll have to actually try to improve their storefront.

This isn't about "MY SHITBOX IS BETTER THAN YOURS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS BRAND"
It's about the Epic Games Store being demonstrably worse while Epic is paying off publishers and trying to force their way to the top. The vast majority, perhaps ALL of those who are complaining about the Epic Store, holds respect for other decent stores like GoG, and also even Origin and battlenet. You fucking numpty, all you want is to feel better about yourself now that those GOD DAMN PC GAMERS are having problems of their own. Christ, you people are pathetic.

Attached: 1550953193482.gif (500x382, 167K)

> when in truth, EA did it with origin (couldn't buy battlefield, the old republic, battlefront, etc), uplay did it for a while
Those are first party titles owned by EA and not third party like with Epic. They're simply money hatting existing games to be exclusives for their platform, not funding them during development.

>making switch the fat guy

Epic isn't being a competitor. They're snatching up games by paying off publishers so they can buy their way to actually having anything worth a damn, rather than improving their store.

you don't have to buy a new pc to use a small program that launches your programs for you. this is not remotely related to console exclusivity as it excludes nobody based on hardware platform

It's the Ouya.

>Nowhere near as resource intensive
Sure thing Chang.

Attached: 32.png (1127x955, 149K)

This, you have to be in outright denial of the bullshit epic is doing to think otherwise. The Phoenix point situation shows that it's not just about cutting of steam.

you can buy games on the store and you can run them. pc gamers play games, not man-in-the-middle programs that launch them. we deal with those ever since steam forced that activity to be the norm.

>competition
>sniping random games and inconveniencing the player

this is literally chink investors trying to shrink steams marketshare, users be damned

Imaginy having a loyality to a game launcher

Attached: piracy.png (976x658, 272K)

>competition
EGS want to replace steam, not compete with it
it will be a little too late once people start realizing it

>inconveniencing the player
if running a program unrelated to the game is an inconvenience to you, i've got something you need to hear about any store drm platform that you may or may not be using on your computer

Everyone here is just going to ignore the amount of pre-zoomers not knowing the Ouya? That shit is as bad as the Epic store by itself

it is in fact a huge inconvenience to split my game library between multiple launchers, yes.

you put the icons on your desktop and click them and boom, you're in the game
they are all on your hard drive. your library is not split.

There's no actual epic fans, it's just shills or retards fishing for (You)s

likewise, nobody is seriously defending valve for hosting the largest drm network on pc. if it is required to be running to start your game, it does not belong on your computer, and it deserves no public defense. you had better be receiving a paycheck if you are defending any mandatory launcher.

You would never have all of those running at the same time, so don't bring memory into it.

And 2.5gig? That's all? Nevermind that, who the fuck has all those launchers? But 2.5gig is absolutely nothing, not even on a SSD.

Is that a lot of space for a console-pleb? I thought even their hard drives were decently big these days?

Attached: 1508760792893.png (256x256, 135K)

They don't have competition. They have terrorists making demands.
Currently there is no reason to buy a game on Epic store if it is also available on Steam.

>put all games into 1 launcher
>put all exe shortcut files into 1 folder

>2.5GB RAM
>SSD

even EA wasn't faggoty enough to hire shills from china to spam "fuck steam" over and over again across the internet

Attached: 1554349639255.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

steam is huge in the first place because it creates a central marketplace for the PC where you can do everything. trying to eat up games to draw people away is a complete waste of everyones time.

My games automatically update, I don't need to have a billion icons on my desktop to launch them, and I don't need to bend over and let the Chinese rape my computer's butthole.

RUNNING IN RAM YOU STUPID FUCKING CHINKNIGGER CUNT

Are you even trying?
>RAM
>Space

people have been wanting to be rid of steam since its inception for all the same reasons you'd want any other launcher to fuck off. you can not defend one while shitting on the other
the internet is a central marketplace. game stores are a central marketplace. and even so, steam could certainly operate without being required to be running to play most of your library. but they choose not to.
your web browser automatically updates as well. programs do not need to be tied to a drm storefront to update automatically. you can let china buttfuck your computer, or you can let america buttfuck your computer. just because you don't mind one as much doesn't mean this shit is okay.

>PC fanboys
>actually giving a shit about any of these new games

Attached: 1453143769301.jpg (652x372, 70K)

>memory
>harddrives
Chinks really have the brain of insects.

Attached: --10.jpg (1600x1600, 173K)

Dont respond to blatant shills, they get extra pay for responses.

>anime poster
>is brain dead

Every time

at least he isn't defending a storefront drm

>SSD

Attached: brainfadsfg.png (386x381, 19K)

PC fats are like commies, even when they win they'll start splitting and flinging shit at each other, because they thrive for shitstorms

Sounds more like laziness to me, maybe get to working on not being that way

>Your web browser automatically updates as well
Irrelevant. There isn't a single game in my library that auto-updates on startup. Instead, they all use Steam to handle updates. And the ones that don't, have their own launcher, and require logins to function.

Pcfags on suicide was ahahaha

Wii U

bleurblarghbeluarrabarblabrlieororbrllolrffff

>Ouya
Fucking seriously? At least put Atari on there.

The joke's on them, you don't need to buy $500 box to play Steam or Epic exclusives.

>Bethesda launcher uses the most resource

The hell?

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE
DON'T CARE ABOUT TWITTER CAUSE PIRATE IS FREE

>2010s: consoles adopt all the terrible things about PCs
>2020s: PCs adopt all the terrible things about consoles
Why did it have to be this way?

t.chang

But I dont care if devs take a better cut if I dont see a better price tag

This picture is pretty much meaningless. Loadtimes on an SSD are ultra fast so therefor you would never have all of them open at once and opening the one you need would be no problem. Furthermore if you're like me, uplay, origin, and battle.net offer nothing to you. I only have Steam and Discord.

This desu

>Epic game store is better for developers
why should i give a shit about that
i'm not a developer

I hope this exclusive shit stops soon cause the negative reception cannot possibly be worth it.

>need to buy junk hardware
>free to use on any PC
this is all you need to know about software "exclusivty"
it's like arguing if free codec wouldn't run one of formats that you can also run free with another free codec

lmao just pirate everything

Attached: 1501614851611.jpg (2560x3840, 1.89M)

Electron was a mistake.

Should have used SEGA on the old man's body
I miss my Saturn...

>they're providing competition to steam

Everytime.
This his how you it's a shill.

>they're providing competition to steam.
hehe

Attached: epic scum tactics.png (1893x212, 23K)

>Loadtimes on an SSD

Attached: (you) 21.gif (480x238, 443K)

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna it pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAA

Attached: 1554309175663.png (701x649, 68K)

If it wasn't spyware I'd agree.

>"devs take a better cut"

Publishers. Not devs. EGS marketing has been amazing that everyone thinks this loads the pockets of Devs. EGS know's who they're negotiating with and it isn't a code monkey.

It's pretty much only amerimutts clinging to steam because its a way to say "we're still relevant and totally not in decline". They vilify EGS and china just to start a war late. meanwhile epic brings console exclusives to pc while steam literally does nothing, seen with MCC being ported to PC because of Phil Spencer. The fact that mutts cling so hard to their kike overlord gaben pretty much proves they're mindless drones.

But Im not supposed to spend 400 bucks just to play a handful of exclusives. Whats the point he is trying to make?

True, but most contracts usually talk about revenue and not units sold.

based

blrorgblorgbghelborfgblorbgbflofhgh
dooohohohodeurrbllrurrrrrr

Im not mutt and Ill just pass on EGS exclusives, specially timed ones considering I have a big enough backlog.

oh boo hoo. 2.5 gigs of my 4tb SSD are forever taken from me, whatever will I do!

Unfathomable amounts of based

FUCK the Epic Game Store, FUCK the publishers that sign exclusivity deals with them, FUCK Tencent, and FUCK the Chinese.

Attached: Untitled.png (258x143, 13K)

thats your retarded headcannon because you can't understand why nobody likes the epic gay store or the shitty chinese
and because you're a retarded shill that is in these threads 8 hours a day attacking steam and defending epic, that scumbag sweeney and by proxy tencent

What are you on about? Pretty certain EGS's biggest consumer base is the US.
I'm pretty certain steam has a larger Chinese player base than EGS, and why would people getting ripped off by the EGS limited currency support be rushing over to EGS?

>It's pretty much only amerimutts
OBSESSED

>457253973
just stop already

Nice goalpost moving bruh

Thanks!

>caring about steam badges
Yikes

You are welcome.
Have a rare Alex Jones

Attached: 1537747696563.jpg (299x299, 26K)

I've gotten by off a 250gb ssd for a while now, 2.5gb to play your 70gb~ on average games seems minimal. And like I said -MOST- people aren't playing games from every one of these services. If you have enough money to need each one of these pieces of software to play all the games you've bought you have enough shekels for the big boy SSDs.

Not to move the goal post or get off topic here, but there's absolutely nothing worth playing on BNET, Origin, or uplay. Haven't seen or used Epic so I can't really say or comment on anything else.

Attached: The most illegal gif in all of China.gif (548x401, 192K)

There weren't supposed to be exclusives on PC you fucking idiot.

>divide and conquer
people never learn lol

>all these people bitching about something they aren't excluded from at all

Attached: 1544297796749.jpg (768x960, 79K)

I'm in Asia and I'm for Steam because they're the only store that provides digital gift cards, even in this shithole of a country.

Your social credit score has been deducted {{ chingchongbannu }} points.

>oh no, I might get banned from furry underage dating app for trannies

Extremely pathetic from both sides

>Borderlands
>furry
>underage
>dating
>trannies

*cough* Fuck steam and fuck steam users

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

The saddest part is that those mad freaks are getting triggered by a launcher. Just install a damn launched and play your games, you PCfaggots. You don't have stop spend hundreds of dollars on a new console!

Imagine. If you’ve only have the money to afford 1 console you’re fucked because if it’s PlayStation, Microsoft fucks you over from gettin games like cuphead or whatever console you have, you’re always fucked.

Pc brats aren’t being asked to crack 300$ to be able to get access to an epic exclusive, it’s just a browser. They excuses it decades ago and said it was ok that steam could offer a garbage launcher if it meant playing half-life so now they’re surprised this could happen again?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/BORDERCHAD /

Unironic paid shill

Nah that's bullshit. The difference is that console exclusives require a several hundred dollar piece of plastic shit if you want to play the exclusives. On PC it takes one minute to download and install another free launcher. It's just the matter that people don't want just another launcher for every publisher and their licenses scattered around ten different places, but in a single unified environment.

>Install chinese spyware
>Or don't
Hmmm hard choice, retard.

if this is bait, well done, you've hooked me.

Attached: 1550136114905.jpg (409x327, 29K)

>SSD
>RAM

Are the shills more retarded than normal today

>Better for developers
Are you a developer? No? Then why are you putting developers above your own consumer experience? You know what this is called? Cuckery.

thats some nice false equivalance, steam made half life. epic didnt make shit like metro

I've never used the Epic game store, but that's not out of principle but simply because I haven't had cause. Is it a pay for service or something? Why can't people just use both? This isn't even equivalent to a console war if it's a free service. Are people fucking allergic to running another process on their computer?

just pirate?????

>Dude just install the spyware already

What, do you actually think digital infosec exists?

cause it is proven that the launcher scans your computer for data(sensitive data like passwords etc) it then sends to tencen which works with the chinese government

Epic took back a pricing and then deleted the game from everyone who bought it and DELETED THE RECEIPT.

>the pricing was a mistake
So? Any respectable store would change the price after realizing it but leave any closed transaction as it is.
Any shitty store would have taken the item back. But only a criminal and illegal shithole would delete the receipt and pretend it never happened.

Fucking based.

>those fucking legs

How is he even standing in that position?

Attached: jackiechan_WTF.jpg (579x300, 54K)

Th.... thanks for beta testing!

I gotta wonder how you think that's going to inconvenience you at all.
Like, literally every website and service is doing its damndest to datamine you. I'd believe it if Steam was collecting the same metrics.
Do you think they're gonna steal your runescape account or something? They observe the data and use it for marketing purposes.
I know we all want to believe there's some nefarious plot that will specifically harm us, but this data harvesting is purely to map trends and earn money, not some vast scheme to steal bank accounts.