Bloodborne was better

Bloodborne was better

Attached: 20190404091105_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LobosJr/comments/1xvfwi/tattoo_faq_moved_from_twitch_page/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs
youtube.com/watch?v=CqhqbsdpAXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wouldn’t be if they made the child the protagonist, added customization & PvP

Who is this little girl and why does everyone want to fuck it?

DaS > BB > Sekiro > Nioh > DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

>waifufag
based souls brainlet
sekiro >>>>>>>>>>> BB > Nioh > DS1 > DS3 > DS2 > DeS

Im best at dark souls 3 so by default its my favourite
Although ive finished dark souls 1 the most so that also could be my favourite
Alternatively i finished bloodborne for the first time recently so...
But really my current favourite is sekiro coz im still trying to beat it

Why are Bloodborne fags so insecure?

snoy

>girl
>it

The combat is definitely better in Sekiro, but everything else is very meh. Japan as a setting sucks.

sekiro isn't a souls game

Im confused why people are still calling it souls when it clearly isnt
Im also increasingly getting shitty at journalists who think it needs easy mode

Cope

Attached: 422424242424.png (1310x339, 133K)

>BB is a slightly faster and pseudo-aggressive version of a game a lot of people are comfortable with
>sekiro has new gameplay mechanics and casuals raging trying to learn the combat
that should be a good indication as to why the user score for BB is higher, not to mention console fags bloat up their exclusives scores

Played both, Sekiro was easier than even Dark Souls 3.

Cope, seething PClard

Attached: 20190404090646_1.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

>0 gourds
>0 emblems
>firecrackers
lmao, you didn't beat the game, you beat the practice mode

not to mention no bell demon and has kuros charm

Sekiro has the better combat and difficulty than DaS/BB games, but I feel like the theme, world and "story" are just very generic compared to DaS/BB. Theres some cool things like the Sculptor, divine dragon and the ghost town but other than that its just very bland. You just feel "that thing" missing from the game. For that reason, bloodborne and DaS trilogy (as a whole) are a better game for me.

im glad none of you souls shitters are in charge and making decisions

Online Souls > Offline Souls
What's the point of getting good if I can't help other people with their bosses?

only slightly

it went down hill after DS1

Exactly why the game is easier than Dork Souls
>literal revives
Lmfao, gtfo senpai LOL

Stay seething PClard

Attached: 20190404091042_1.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Uhm, wouldn't that be exactly why Sekiro is easier? Seeing as he had so many crutches like revives/broken prosthetics and refillable heals to help him cheese through a boss (ontop of infintie stamina, infintie attacks, infinite sprint etc)?

I never did a Blood Level 9 run with only hands in Bloodborne either, which I assume would make it significantly harder than Sekiro.

>Blood Level 9 run
What is that? Isn't the lowest level in Bloodborne level 4?

it is, BB fags don't even know their own game

DeS and BB are vastly superior to the DaS trilogy.

BB is overrated shit with no replay value and a boring world.

>vastly superior
Superior in some ways, worse in others. Dark Souls 1 still has the best world design of all the games.

>souls without builds
WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU NIGGERS?!?

t. I don't have a PS4

is that because enemies drop sen instead of souls? or why?

Assuming things like the grapple points were dealt with, who does better: Sekiro in the world of Bloodborne, or the Hunter in Sekiro's world?

First point, no, people call bloodborne a souls game even though enemies drop "blood echoes" upon death

Hunter in Sekiros world coz he has a larger variety of weapons and a gun, most enemies would probably be outmatched

DARK SOULS?
MORE LIKE, DORK SOULS!
BLOODBORNE?
MORE LIKE, BLOODBORED
SEKIRO?
MORE LIKE, SHITKIRO

Attached: file.png (1764x2779, 1.01M)

Sekiro has that bullshit OP blocking that nullifies all damage in NG+0. It can be optionally removed in NG+1 and blocking will cause some chip damage but imo it's still too low. If Sekiro can block the stomps of Demon of Hatred, he could also block most of the stuff in the Bloodborne universe as well.
Although Sekiro is slower than the Gud Hunter when it comes to dashing or dodging, so the hunter could probably just keep spamming dash and take care of everybody that way.

Literally every weapon in BB dealt the exact same DPS.

1 > BB > Scholar > Demon's > 3 > Sekiro

Jap setting sucks shit. Katanas are corny. Deal with it, Katana-enthusiasts.

Attached: a58398_5729399.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

based

Attached: 1525314495314.jpg (1032x774, 208K)

I'm just wondering overall of how much easier Sekiro would have been with the regain system.

Also, Who would be more sought after in terms of 'I need to steal your blood because power'

it's SUCKIRO

otherwise, based

Sekiro has the rally heal ability too, it's just significantly weaker.
>Who would be more sought after in terms of 'I need to steal your blood because power'
Elder Blood in Bloodborne, easy. The Dragon's Divine Heritage can only be passed down to one person and the divine heir has to be alive for that.
The Elder Blood in Bloodborne is pretty much just an operation and anybody will have it until the day they die.
Granted the Elder Blood didn't provide actual full blown immortality, just very good regen abilities, but it was much easier to distribute.
So even though both would be sought after, the power in Sekiro would quickly be monopolised by powerful people and taken into secrecy, and after that it wouldn't be on the market anymore. Where as the Elder Blood was being sold to tourists visiting Yharnam and they made good money on that.

Attached: 1475320142939.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I love how Sekiro has completely exposed BBfags to how shit the combat is.

Literally
>Spam R1 and dodge
versus
>Posture damage, health, tools, jumping slashes, parrying, follow ups

>Spam R1 and Dodge
Vs
>Spam L1 and R1. And then sometimes Dodge or Jump

It comes down to personal preference so if you enjoy Bloodborne then good on you. I think both Sekiro and Bloodborne are great games.

Attached: 1536663967285.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

it's a ranking of fromsoft games moron.

>it's a ranking of fromsoft games moron.

it would be if armored core were on those lists. or if Nioh was made by fromsoft.

Speaking of ecelebs, is Lobos a jew?
What's with this tattoo?

Attached: LobosJr is a jew.png (558x604, 209K)

>Bloodborne was better
BB is just Dark Souls Leftovers. Not even solid game.

sekiro have better combat
blodborne has better evrything else

Bloodborne = Best Atmosphere
Sekiro = Best Combat/Gameplay
Souls = Well rounded game (Customization, PVP/multiplayer fun, etc)

In short, I think they all have their merits and they're all very good games and the infighting is pointless.

>blodborne has better evrything else
>evrything else
Also except music, graphics, story, bosses, lore, art and characters.
In other aspects bb is definitely better.

t. retard

you forget the most important one
60fps sekiro vs 30fps + ambient occlusion bloodborne

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS

>30 fps
You mean 20

>enemy die close to your screen
>enjoy 5fps
mmmmmmm

>kuro
>waifu
huh?

>DeS
>Lower than DS2
Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I'm inclined to argue nothing in DeS is anyway near as bad as ADP or the atrocious level design in 2. That alone should have it above that.

t. Japanophile and katana enthusiast

Attached: FUCK BLOODBORNE.jpg (383x524, 33K)

DaS > DaS 3 > Sekiro > DeS > BB > DaS2

Attached: 1553350097988.png (210x300, 68K)

It’s the only good PS4 exclusive

More like the only PS4 exclusive like this. There are other PS4 exclusives that are also good but they're very different games.

Nope, 30 on PS4Pro.
Bloodborne music, characters, and bosses are far superior and memorable.

>It’s the only good PS4 exclusive
Wut?

Based taste, mine is a bit diffferent but i respect yours

He's from Costa Rica. Very very few jews there.
reddit.com/r/LobosJr/comments/1xvfwi/tattoo_faq_moved_from_twitch_page/

sekiro is not ghost of sushima chill out niggers

Both BB and Sekiro are great and better than Souls.
BBfags and Sekirofags shoudln't fight.

I see. Thanks.
Still pretty weird how close it is to a Star of David.

>Blunderborne
>Sekishit
>better

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOTS

EVERYONE KNOWS DEMON'S SOULS IS THE MOST KINO GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs

True. It's Miyazaki's second IP after souls that very good on its own. After 1-2 DLCs he should move on and never touch Sekiro again.

Bloodborne is Game of the Generation material, so it’s fine. Sekiro is the best From Software game gameplay-wise and GotY so far anyway

sekiro think he slick... HE DABBIN

This is a correct opinion.

For me it was the atmosphere that made the souls game truly unique and stand out of the others.
Sekiro is a good game, but the setting and the atmosphere is extremely mediocre.

Posting the other Kino ending theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CqhqbsdpAXo

ITT nostalgia goggles

Sure, but at least the eel people and their area at the end were fun.

You have a small brain and you have bad tastes.

base bloodborne is shit and it's praised only for its setting and because people never read a single lovecraft story despite "absolutely loooooving it".

Fuck you brainlets. Fuck you for not trying to play dark souls without a shield so you can shut up about BB "revolutionnary gameplay". Fuck you for praising dumbed down bosses with half as many moves than on DaS. Fuck your absolutely mouthbreathing retarded fandom.

Sekiro is ten times what BB was, without a single compromise.

>92 vs 90
Almost the same thing, I loved SEKIRO but I am fine with Bloddborne being 2 points higher than it for the weapon and clothing variety alone.

Both are better than any other Souls games released up until now though.

Attached: alita training.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

>Demons souls not kino AF

Attached: demons_souls_art.png (1799x599, 2.72M)

>Playing sekiro on 20 fps consoles
Literally what the fuck are people doing, BB is one thing you have no choice, but not playing sekino on pc is madlad tier

Why do you compare Sekiro to any souls game though ? The only thing in common is the bonfires, lol.

Makes the game harder. PC version is babbymode.

>same dev
>infinite respawning
>bosses
>hard to decipher lore if you aren't actively going after that
>difficult
>melee combat
>NG+ cycles
>limied character optimisation for each playthrough and you can't possibly do everything in one NG without farming
>highly challenge runnable
Gee, I don't know.

So you are telling me that you have gone out of your way to purchase an inferior version of a product due to your headcanon of 'well, 20 fps makes it harder'
>pic related

Attached: 1263415454564.jpg (233x270, 14K)

>several "BB is better hurrdurr" threads popping up every few hours
Are BB fags threatened by Sekiro or something? Dumb tribalistic niggers

They really are. So worried the their snoy Yea Forumsros hivemind might like another game over their game of the millenium (aka only worthwhile exclusive unless you like snoy cinema games)

retarded arguments, the game plays entirely different so its pointless to compare it.

>best singleplayer game
Sekiro
>best pvp game
DS2
you're welcome

sekiro lost at least 5 points from journalists and 15 points from user reviews due to being too hard for them
become better.

Feel free to go over each and point out in what way they are retarded. I strongly disagree so far but I'm open to being convinced why I'm wrong.

Easily. So was Nioh and DaS1. Sekiro might have better combat then them but everything else is awful and its still subjective to say so since Nioh has more options and mechanics if you fully explore it.

Sekiro doesn't even have half the mechanical skill or boss difficulty of real action games above normal and even in NGBs case id argue that is harder the first time through and deeper then Sekiro is. If you played action games before maybe not though.

vs 90
spot the retarded newfag comparing journo scores
lurkmoar nigger

True

Even DSP is beating it so this is a disproven lie. Outside of journos. In terms of review scores it doesn't make sense since DSP ragequit on BB DLC for years and had to over level just to beat it.

Is there a place for lewd Kuro art? Asking for a friend haha

then where are all these retards coming from demanding an easy mode for sekiro when you didn't hear shit about it for any of the souls games?

Go fuck yourself you son of a bitch.

>Die Frau
>Das Mädchen
must be a german

I have no idea. Like I said DSP and shitters I know are still progressing. People who had to use revive orbs on fucking DH mode of DMC5 are beating Sekiro no issue. I mean obviously dying but not giving up/being stone walled.

Journos are genuine shit. Honestly besides them its not coming from that many people. Im guessing they want to "finish" it for their reviews but since they largely don't play games to improve the basic needed skill is too much for them. And a lot of games like DMC5 have a bitch mode for them so they demand it here.

Why do people say Sekiro isn't a Tenchu game when it has a lot in common with it? It even has the grappling hook for fucks sake.