2019... i am forgotten

2019... i am forgotten...

Attached: o45SPM3.jpg (2000x1200, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxekeKWcjFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be remembered once the patch comes out

gemini is best ship

Attached: RAMMING SPEED.webm (972x900, 2.8M)

Update for Intersteller Imprium when?
I want to make a fleet made only by Olympus with TITAN nukes

Attached: 1525996415509.jpg (1106x1225, 1.47M)

idk what this is but the ship with the big hole in it on the left looks cool

I'll wait until it becomes an Epic Store exclusive.

REMOVE TRITEC remove tritec you are worst human. you are the tritec idiot you are the AI smell. return to Eochu Bres. to our persean league cousins you may come our sector. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,hegamony we will never forgive you. tritec rascal FUck but fuck asshole AI stink Ludic path sqhipere shqipare..tritec genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead AI cores.ahahahahahTRITEC WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the Collapse .Tritec we kill the cooperate council , persean league return to your precious kazeron….hahahahaha idiot tritec and AI smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE TRITEC FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Independent+Hegamony=kill Tritec…you will The Collapse/ Ludic alive in Jangala, ludic making album of jangala . fast rap ludic jangala. we are rich and have lobster now hahahaha ha because of Ludic… you are ppoor stink Tritec… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a shuttle ludic alive numbr one #1 in Jangala ….fuck the Eochu bres ,..FUCKk ashol tritec no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and planet. ludic aliv and real strong wizard kill all the tritec AI aminal with rap magic now we the hegemony rule .ape of the zoo Port mastrer Hathor Hellas fukc the AI and lay egg this egg hatch and tritec wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Hegemony greatest faction

Every ship gets a big hole in it when they fight that ship

Basically
>Waiting for big patch
>Waiting for Diable Avionics to update to said big patch
The struggle

i blame the shitty mod community and them banning anything that hurts their fee fees

based

Is this an ftl mod or something? Maybe give us some info instead of shitposting

It's Starsector, a indie game.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_2016-04-06-03-44-40-1.png (720x1139, 404K)

You know what we need? cruiser size cargo/fuel ships.

Elaborate please

Attached: 1519511416375.jpg (335x208, 9K)

It's not forgotten though?
It's a great game, long in the making and as is is better than a lot of tripple A trash. I hope one day it gets polished off to be a real gem and a well remembered classic.

Attached: h-hes fast.webm (1050x652, 2.99M)

>using turning controls instead of strafing on a frigate
Do you hate yourself or something

Attached: 1495282859748.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Attached: WEEABOO FIGHTAN SPACESHIP.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>using turning controls instead of strafing on a frigate
Why would I literally gimp myself?

Attached: Kiss your engines goodbye.webm (1816x1006, 2.97M)

It is alright, but there are a number of places where it's really weak.

This looks like shit, why the hell do they have infinite blinks on no cooldown?

Ship?

I know, I'm switch between the two at any given point master race.

thats cheat/mod, not actually base game balance.

Attached: Starsector Shrike vs Sunder.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

That's because it's probably modded or tinkered with.
The ship's original system(ability) strenghtens the shield while preventing it from attacking, which gives it nice advantages against small powerful bursts of damage(like strikecraft bombing or a missile barrage). The ship is NOT supposed to be teleporting around like that, at least on the base game.

update cycle makes it mandatory for it to be temporarily forgotten in order to keep my sanity. it's like if bannerlord was being released in chunks

also remove tri-Tachyon/high-tech FUCKING shits, praise long-range kinetic weaponry. AI genocide best day of my fucking life

Attached: 9Ock94p.jpg (1900x1500, 1.24M)

>hedgeshits mad cus I BTFO their inspection fleets
When the day comes, you can burn with the luddites

Attached: TRI-JEW cooperation.png (1130x923, 662K)

i just checked if there was a new update.
there was not.

modders getting pissy because other mods encroach on "their vision" of starsector. feels like it all started because they were able to have a space nazi mod banned and removed because of hurt feelings, so now modders are trying to get anything they dont like changed or removed.

Examples:

>mod makes it easier to find end game super loot, other modders scream and demand he remove the mod, because it ruins how they think players should farm for endgame ships and weapons.
>modders angry at portrait packs because they reference their mod without their permission, despite being fine with it for nearly 3 year previously
>modder has a really good mod, but adds a subfaction full of OP superships that are unfun to fight and drop no rewards so no point fighting. most people ask for a way to disable the subfaction, modder melts down because he is "misunderstood".

basically modders inflated ego and self importance, the shame is that it making some mods pretty much be abandoned by their makers because they turned the community into "my secret circlejerk club."
also a shame because modding adds so much to SS.

>subfaction full of OP superships
is this Dassault-Mikoyan?

Tiandong update when?

Is it still not in any proper store? I really like how it looks but fuck doing another Cubeworld.

The fuck? I dont remember stuff like that happening, is this a recent thing?

Attached: SPIN TO WIN.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

honestly I don't like some of the things that happened lately, but I think you are exaggerating how badly does that affect the experience of the game. also
>mod makes it easier to find end game super loot, other modders scream and demand he remove the mod, because it ruins how they think players should farm for endgame ships and weapons.
when did this part happen?
Dassault-Mikoyan is it's own mod, so I don't think he's talking about that. maybe it's old RED? I can't remember another OP subfaction at the moment.
not really.
if it serves you of any consolation I've owned the game for like 3 years and I had no problems so far, and it's well worth the 15 bucks it costed. also pirating it is EZ as shit if you want to go for that, there's probably a crack of the current version somewhere in the archives

Attached: red titan starsector.png (1230x747, 614K)

The fuck is this shit?

It has a good basic framework, but just needs more stuff to do.
Alex mentioned in an interview that (probably after the next update) he will focus on adding more content which is something he is looking forward to. He hopes to reach a certain point where doing one mission lets you encounter other missions which you can then take on etc. Sort of like how you always stumble onto new things while playing TES games.

Starsector. Good indie game.
youtube.com/watch?v=MxekeKWcjFA

He is specifically not releasing it publicly on steam until he is done.

In other words hes smart, and is going to make a fucking killing. Its kinda sad but games popular on Yea Forums usually explode in popularity once they get 'real' releases because if you can please this shithole you can please the general public.

One of the best space combat games of all time

mount and blade in space

ok, looks dope

It really is. Especially now that industry works.