youtube.com/watch?v=cRGRSCAOqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=i3bityYL1G8
youtu.be/pSbI04ELTYA
yokai.com/oomukade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ape.
How long in the game am I?

pretty far but there are more bosses. i'd say 65-70% of the game. Ape is a rly great boss.

>Oh shit, I finally beat him. Tough fight, but once you know his moveset he isn't too-
>He gets back up and draws the sword

Attached: 2875364325.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

demon of hatred. haven't even attempted sword saint because of it. so both. console as well

Seems to me that Sekiro is the shortest From Game?

I'm not "stuck" I just refuse to fight bosses because I've always got a bit of sen and XP and I don't want to lose 50% of it so instead I spent 2 hours last night farming Senpou when I should have been fighting Corrupted Monk or Ape Attack 2.

Attached: kcdkfjshhxp21.jpg (3093x4096, 373K)

Owl (Father)

I've run out of other stuff to do. I have to face Demon of Hatred. I haven't fought him yet, but based on what I've read, I'm dreading it. I won't use the fire shield.

Attached: reigen.gif (540x367, 1.33M)

ikr second phase is more about baiting some attacks, it's not hard tho.
desu it didn't felt short at all for me i was expecting it to be way shorter.

The mean Hebrew Herbert

I've been trying for the last few days to kill the Guardian Ape but he just keeps shitting all over me, both figuratively and literally.

>tfw you kill the thief in estate and he disappears in the real workd

none of them, i beat the game on like the 3.5th day and havent gone back since ;3

>Ape cave
>Second ape appears
>Decide to deal with centipede first
>Kill him
>Second ape disappears
Disappointed but i'm totally fine with the end result

Found some bait, where's the Bell?

I just beat the ape round 2. Where can I get the purple gourd and confetti to defeat the headless and the schimen monk?

None, Owl 2 forced me to acquire proficiency and since then I haven't been stuck anywhere. On NG+ now, guess I'm "stuck" farming the final skills since they require a shitload of points. Thinking of doing bad ending this time for that extra skill from old Isshin.

Attached: 1553787039182.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I'm stuck on a combination of demon of hatred and owl 2

Believe the gourd is in miba village and you don't really need the confetti

What am I supposed to do with the dried and ripe fruits I got from snek?

>tfw died to the Giant Ape and Owl 2 more than I did to Ishiin(3 tries) and Demon of Hatred (4 tries but I had him figured out within 2)

Explain this to me. Ishiin was pretty easy desu, his posture is shit

Attached: 20190404091105_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Where the fuck is Owl 2? I didn't even know this existed

Memory

Where do I access it?

Warp to palace grounds statue. Head in through the house and up towards the mountain. Turn around as soon as you exit. there should bea branch somewhere on the roof that lets you hookup on top of the house. follow the yellow brick road from there and do some more exploring. You'll find it eventually user.

Where can I get a persimmon? IRL, not in the game. I wanna know why this bitch loves persimmons so much.

>game punishes you for being shit at it
why do they always do that shit? ds2 was the worst

Palace?

Between killing Owl 1 and the divine dragon, eavesdrop on Emma and the Sculptor. Head to the inner sanctum and exhaust all speech options. Teleport back in and get rice for Kuro. Give rice to Kuro. Teleport to butterfly room in Hirata. Enjoy.

It's in the divine realm. Don't worry about it if you haven't gotten there yet

Im up to the final boss, so I cant talk to Kuro. Is it too late for this run?

How the fuck am I supposed to fight
two headless at the same time underwater???

Attached: 1552996634815.jpg (324x451, 14K)

actually no, DS3 and demon's souls were worst than 2, in demon souls you lost 50% of hp from one death, in dark souls 3 it was 30-40% don't remember, atleast dark souls 2 made it gradual, limits at 50% and there was a ring to help.

>b-but dark souls 3 gives you more health instead of taking it away
you'd have to be double digit iq not to realize it's the same shit, one user even did the statistics and numbers wise, it's the same.

If you've killed the dragon, then yes.

>fruits
they're viscera, user. Google it no it's not the pro wrestler
You give them to rice loli as part of the true ending

fuck

They're much easier since you don't need confetti and can actually dodge. Go for the ghost looking one first, it's weaker.

just beat Isshin, not happy about it though. after a point I got so fed up with his second/third phase, I cheesed it by running around like a damn pussy. I will say though, my frustration would've been lessened if there were a idol right next to the fight and if Genichiro were separated somehow. I get it though it's supposed to be tough as the final fight, but god damn the feeling I had when I finally beat hatred demon doesn't even compare. NG+ I'll try to strengthen my resolve.
/blog

you don't need confetti????????
are you saying I've been wasting them!?

Attached: 1512656480966.gif (392x260, 2M)

I am stuck on the evil ending boss(es) on NG+. Anyone got tips for Emma, I can beat her (most of the time) but she is such a bitch and gimps me so hard before Isshin

Can the rest of the outskirts be accessed at the end of the game? I can only go to like, half the areas

Against the underwater ones you don't need them. Sorry guinea pig user

Confetti is just for extra damage, you don't actually need it for anything

Did it and nothing happened

I just beat Genichiro what things should I do now before progressing any further?

Are there any big bosses or areas that I might have missed?

I killed Lady Butterfly but apart from that I don't think I strayed too far from the path.

Also I died like 4 hours straight against him so all my characters have Dragonrot. Is there a way to get rid of it?

I don't know if I'm stuck on them because I've only fought each a couple times, but my current progression roadblocks are spirit ogre and genchiro

the sword saint, the game was pretty easy until then and I beat most bosses on 2-3 tries except for those with terror mechanics.

Kinda bummed they upped the difficulty 10x for the last bosses.

Once Owl has been defeated, head to Isshin's tower to eavesdrop on a conversation between Isshin and Emma. Next, you want to head back to Kuro and eavesdrop on him from a corner in his room. Rest before talking to Emma and agreeing with her decision. Rest once more and talk to her again.

Now head to the Old Grave Idol to find Emma and talk to her once more. Head to the Dilapidated Temple and eavesdrop on Emma's conversation with the Sculptor. Talk to Emma again and you'll receive a bell that you should use at the Buddha Statue.

Head to the Hirata Estate and defeat two mini-bosses before heading to the room where you fought Lady Butterfly and prepare to fight a much tougher Owl.

Once you've done that, proceed with the game normally and the ending will unlock once you beat the final boss.

There's a healing option at any idol. Costsa dragon tear but you get plenty.

Why the fuck is mikiri counter not working when isshin does the wide horizontal slash?

on main manu, since my ps4 pad doesn't work in this fucking game, while being perfectly fine in every other tittle

I'm slowly working my way through Sword Saint Isshin and I've just given up on doing Demon of Hatred this run because something is obviously not clicking for me and Isshin is just more enjoyable to fight. If anyone has any Demon tips aside from phoenix shield I wouldn't mind hearing them though.

>see fags whine about ashina elite miniboss
>absolutely annihilate him in quite literally ten seconds
Do these fuckers not know how to deflect? I actually laughed out loud at how fast his poise went up.

Attached: 1536022793938.jpg (960x958, 215K)

Merchants will sell the cure after you used up what Emma gave you. Tbh dragonrot is kind of meh, i was half expecting it to somehow kill some of the npcs, but yeah, what happens is it just locks you out of their questline until theyre cured. Absolutely nothing to be worried about imho.

None, I beat the game.

Did you beat Folded Screen Monkeys or Corrupted Monk yet? If not, I'd say like halfway.

Because it's a wide horizontal slash and not a thrust.

He has a thrust you can miriki, but that aint it.

Monkey trouble Phase 2.

Attached: 1417820080715.jpg (471x517, 80K)

Do the underwater ones also give you sugar items?

Owl (Father). I've beaten all of the other bosses from playing the other 3 endings. I just need to put some more time in or maybe come back later after I do stuff in Fountainhead. Is there a cut-off point for getting that ending?

Sword Saint

Nice

Two fuckin Apes one is Headless and the other just a fucking dick.I need to kill them to obtain 4th Bead, to kill Sekiro's dad on top of Ashina.

Nome, I'm just past Snake Eye I'm sunken valley wondering if I should go fight the ninja down the well in Ashina reservoir or the headless near the outskirts. Last relevant think I did was get the Fushigiri.

Attached: IMG_20190401_224059.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

I don't really know how to quantify it, but to an extent I agree. As far as a speed-ish run through the game it feels like it takes roughly the same amount of time as the Soulsborne games, but because the learning curve is basically just practicing your block timing and learning to counter the 3 dangerous moves, once you've got it you're pretty much good to go through the rest of the game briskly. Especially because grinding is so totally unnecessary and there's no online, which is what inflates casual soulsborne playthrough times.

Stick to Demons bollocks every second you can, can get about 3 hits between his attacks. If he jumps back, bait him into tossing fire and then close distance again. Any attack with the fire arm can be easily dodged left and right, any other attack can be deflected. Phase 2 is the same but after the unblockable charge, he'll slam the ground for a fire AOE. Jump and grapple your way to safety. Phase 3 is the same as well, but he starts with a move where he swings his fire arm in a wide circle. If you get him to phase 3, just get as much distance between you as you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=pziT6HSZEcs

Isshin, The Sword Saint

Fuck Genichiro for being such a bitch he had to run to grandpa when he couldn't handle the heat even when he had the second mortal blade

>everyone keeps saying how hard the bull is
>beat it on the 3rd try
Yeah the burn effect is annoying but it's just circle strafing

Attached: 1551787244560.png (451x399, 139K)

I am just a retard game need easy difficlty so i can finally beat the game. But its doesent matter i've already posted my review on my gaming/sjw website

Phase 3 of that fight is way harder than phase 4. Phase 1/2 you should have down and what I did was just cheese phase 3 with the run and hit tactic, then nonstop hit him in phase 4 because hes most likely to counterattack with the lightning sweep which is a free lightning reverse.

Headless in that misty area.
I can't block him or else I get terrored in 2 hits, and I'm forced to parry his every hit or else terror builds up and I die. Parrying him only mitigates the damage not nullifies it, so I have to take a sippy eventually during the fight which is super risky since he doesn't let up and emits an aura that makes it so you can't dodge or run. He also does a teleport behind you move which ends with him either not doing anything or doing a grab that 1 shots you.
Really tricky enemy. You can't get a free backstab too; he spots you instantly.

The one where I return it to Gamestop because I finished it in 3 days.

The mist goes away if you hit him enough times. With confetti you should just be able to out damage him. That's what I did vs every headless I fought minus the two underwater ones.

Yes. All headless give you sugars, Shichimen warriors give you uhh....a knife that lets you use vitality instead of spirit emblems and something else that I never use.

Protip. Bunnyhopping isn't slowed down. Just be careful he doesn't teleport and rip your prostate out.

>gamestop

Attached: 087afc200e1ec51e2279c212bae9c90a9173a90a9d2de2e77c9bae63b7810e55.jpg (802x865, 397K)

Great Shinobi Owl
Fuck that deadbeat dad, and his (fuckin magnificent) beard too

2nd owl in the memory.
I thought getting the attack upgrade from true corrupted monk would make it easier but I barely do any more damage.

Attached: Untitled.png (1432x1080, 967K)

Fuck Genichiro for making me have to waste time on refighting his bitch ass every time I die to his infinitely cooler and more handsome grandfather.

That's what i did for guardian (r)ape

Owl. Send help.

Attached: 1527883106996.jpg (544x527, 77K)

Ill never understand why people return games after finishing them

i had a really hard time deflecting the ashina cross so i had to resort to ashine elites biggest weakness - dodging to the left

Well, /sekiro/?

Attached: 31791ca4-3dd4-4f10-aedc-f0e6733ec6d8.png (1174x1102, 771K)

>modelling a girl
>call it a boy
Like wtf

>Sculptor
>Generic monkey
He's an orangutan you nitwick

Just got to the end of Anayama and Kotaro's story
Goddamn, I didn't sign up for these feels.

Attached: 7207259822.jpg (1080x608, 26K)

NG+2 fire isshin

I'm a game journalist. Working on the intro still.

Why was he so much easier than the basic enemy versions leading up to him?

You can get a happy ending for Kotaro as well. That's what I got on my first playthrough and then I read about the ending where you send him to work for Anayama.
He deserves better.

Bull seems to be a casual filter, but really you can either deflect the charges or chase after it and smack its ass.

Also why is Ape phase 2 easier than phase 1? I didn't even spear cheese, I found out about that after I beat him.

Wait til you get to phase 4

He's a lot easier to predict and his big slam leaves him completely open if you deflect it, just like his big lunge forward does. Phase one is a less orthodox fight and has a grab, the tantrum attack, throwing rocks at you, running from you after getting staggered.

unironically the ogre since it's my first night playing it. I have had some suspect grabs too

Scrub filter, you need good parry skills if you want to beat genichiro

The first fight with Genichiro still, the jumping arrow flurry completely fucks my shit up and I keep mistiming the visceral dodges.

Second ogre is much easier

>throwing rocks at you
user...
it's shit

well I am a journalist tier shitter right now so we will see if I get past it. I have gotten progressively worse each fight

Ogre is great. He'll teach you tell fundamentals good.

>He'll teach you tell fundamentals good
He's literally a Souls boss fight

>fight him once
>die to spear guy joining
>sneak left, kill spear, and climb roof behind ogre
>stealth deathblow
>see grapple marker after dodging a grab
His WWE dropkick got me once though

Well, yes, he is in a Souls game. Your point being?

None because I didn't play it

I'm still going to act like I did though and tell you all how shit your taste is for liking this garbage

I did that too on my first playthrough. But I was surprised by how well Anayama treated Kotaro. I guess he really did turn over a new leaf.

Sekiro plays nothing like a Souls game

Not only that, sekiro will punish players in some instances for playing like a souls game

Literally dark souls with a dex build

Then how come there's Souls bosses in it?

I'm stuck on Emma moved away from Kuro's room after starting the Divine Child quest and I have the 9th Gourd Seed to give her.

Attached: 1546278790511.jpg (1024x425, 35K)

Attached: 48539.gif (232x320, 47K)

How and where do you fight El Búho Padre?

Ape. I am enjoying phase 2 but phase 1 is just a clusterfuck. Annoying ass grab, bad camera overall. So far my best luck has been just treating it like a DaS fight and just damaging the shit out of him between using the firecrackers, but if he gets me with one grab I can just thrown into a corner and it unlocks the boss, and just fucks me up completely trying to move away and fight the camera.

If you can stagger him you get a lot of free damage, or just chain ichimonjis for bonus posture damage. he gets set on fire real easy as well.

stuck on the first boss: the £50 pricetag
I imagine I'll be stuck on it for a few months

Can headless and sichimen warriors be stealthbackstabbed?

I dodged the the left and stabbed that negro with the Sabimaru and kept dodging left for like 5 minutes. I fight like a true Shinobi from Basilisk would, you fight like a tryhard

finally got good enough to get past the ogre. Not quite the same feeling as getting past poppa g but I had a near perfect fight this time which was nice.

I don't think so, they aggro as soon as you get close.

Tried it on the headless caster before not-blighttown and never got the icon on the fall.

No, use the Purple Umbrella (the named version) against them and giggle as you find out how trivializing the proper tools for the job are.

What are all the ways to break the game?
>double ichimonji
>firecracker spam
>malcontent whistle on what it applies to

No hard to sneak behind them but air deathblowed for sure

Check Old Grave, dillapidated temple or Isshins room

If this game anything like Nioh gameplay wise? I've played all the soulsbourne games but haven't had time for this one yet. It reminded me more of Nioh than a souls game though.

so I've just defeated the 4 monkeys. and I have no idea how I did the last two. feels good being retarded

the chimicin warrior or whatever his name is is the only bad fight in the game. if you have no confetti it's fucking retarded and boring

males and females look the same until puberty

duh

I've found two of those headless things a few hours in. I'm assuming I come back later or do you just have to deal with the no dodging allowed smoke?

Can I get back to the first part of the outskirts after beating the fire demon or is that area just locked out now?

ogre

It's a check if you found the run button

I finished the game and now I wish there was an option to replay boss fights because everything outside of that is extremely tedious when you've already done it

You can run past anything but some minibosses anyways

It's a Midir scenario. You'll get your ass kicked a few times but once you learn the moveset you'll barely get hit

make sure to save the 3 malcontent uses for the final round tho, his whole ring of fire + sniping you with fire arm from outside the circle while you can't see anything is total BS

I faced Isshin head-on instead of running and baiting the jumping attack but I can't help but feel lucky Isshin spammed so much lightning in phase 3. I won by redirecting it all

Have to deal with it, but apparently the effect gets weaker as you fight them, theres another one too btw

True user. I was thinking of copying my save file every time I reach a boss so I can switch them out and fight any of them on demand.

I will in a sec, I'm making my way to the Gun Fort, wasn't expecting that Snake Eyes miniboss in the middle

Attached: 1549650453637.png (1280x738, 786K)

SS Isshin
That spear fucks my posture

>That second phase of the final boss

Were repeating pistols even a thing in that time period?

You can run past everything but ogre, armored knight, monkeys, and Isshin

Nope, he just reloads them faster than the eye can see or some shit

Attached: file.jpg (312x219, 10K)

nigga what

just run around and attack his whiffs

Sword Saint

Yeah that really killed the immersion of this historically authentic game.

Sword saint Isshin on ng+ with demon bell. Had no trouble with him on normal game.

Beaten every boss including DoH in 3-5 tries on NG+ with demon bell and path of hardships and I just died to SS Isshin for the 35th or so time
He fucks your posture like nothing else

I'm stuck on the disbelief boss, game is so trash I haven't felt like finishing it. I'd rather play osu for a rythm game, and black flag for a stealth game. Sekiro manages to be a poorly executed game in every respect, no online, no builds, no leveling, no getting drops for fashion, no fashion, red chinese sign mechanic a shit, the miriki counter fails with any directional input, random mobs completely incompetent and skippable, random mobs die to the same sequence of light or strong attack depending on how they look, dodging is shit which makes you have to be a bitch shielding, self poise break bar extremely annoying, shit plot shit story nothing new to souls but now nothing about it is interesting, spawns placed near bosses to add to the tedium. I'm a lot happier loading my copy of bloodborne and other souls games fuck trashiro

Perhaps the worst post I've ever seen

how the fuck do I get the shichimen warrior to appear at the guardian ape idol? It's never grayed out for me. I don't even need malcontent whistle for anything other than completion

After you take him out the 1st time, you start the standard quest about finding the dragon tears, then you go talk to Isshin, after that you go outside and overhear him talking about the black mortal blade. Then you go back to Kuro's room go around the back, hug the wall part that's see-through and you'll overhear him too. This should make Emma start telling you about other stuff than the usual and she'll go to the Old Grave area, travel there and visit the grave next to the idol. After that she'll be in Dilapitated Temple, overhear her outside the Temple after you speak to her and she'll give you a bell just like the one you used for the Hirata Estate memory, except this time the memory will be different, way harder, with new mini-bosses and purple ninjas, and eventually, Owl 2.

I think, some of these steps might not be entirely correct so consult a guide if something doesn't trigger. If you haven't already taken the dragon tears you can always go back and do both prerequisites for the alternate endings. If you got them then rip, next playthough. Good luck.

They're optional but I don't recommend doing it unless you have a good stack of confetti and pacifying agents.

>Good Sir!
>Kotaro's sleeping soundly over there
>Please... Don't make that face!
You DID buy his most treasured possession for 1 (one) sen, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 55764228_2905857976098710_4370867764781383680_n.jpg (960x540, 123K)

That stupid armored knight. I feel like I’m missing something.

They deserved better

Attached: 2353546567.jpg (507x337, 16K)

demon of hatred, any tips?

ROBERT

HELP ME WITH THE OWL PLEASE

I know he isn't even that hard but he keeps fucking me up, I haven't died to a boss more than 5 times.

To kill him? Or story wise?

Do you believe in gravity?

Attached: 1467308801577.png (352x548, 481K)

Never ever let him get range on you. Stay between his legs as much as possible. When attacking him, don't spam R1, attack as fast as possible but be prepared at all times to block his stomp or headbutt. If you spam it it's harder to cancel in a block. When he jumps up into the air on fire, take a few steps back, then jump just before he lands. Grapple hook him as soon as you can and get back close to him. Remember, never give him range. When the alert comes up for the charge attack jump towards him to the left, and after jumping immediately sprint straight towards him

MY NAME IS

>Fire shield for blocking fireballs or any attacks from his weird fire arm
>Malcontent whistle can be used to stun him three times, third stun doesnt last as long as the first two so be wary of that
>Confetti can do a little extra damage

>tfw expected anayama to be another traitorous patches tradition to souls games
>he's actually a bro, doesn't deceive you a single time in the game and gives you 10% discount off all merchant key item
>mfw seeing the absolute JUST state he's in when you progress his questline

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

Corrupted Monk is such a cancerous fight holy shit

Attached: angry korbo.png (1600x901, 440K)

I'm stuck on Genichiro with his stupid bullshit lightning form

Just jump a lot and parry spam him, it worked great for me, got him on 3rd try but died like 20 times to phase 1-2.

This guy with the fucking glaive when you return to where kuro was held is by far the hardest thing ive faced in the game so far

this is pretty bad advice imo, he can jump back or do the sweeping attack which will put him way too far away from you; when you try to chase, he will fireball you every time or do the fiery ground slam attack in phase 2+. Just let him get away, bait the fireball which he will do almost every time he jumps back or sweeps on his first phase, then punish the fireball for 2/3 hits.

>anime poster worse at the game than a literal quadriplegic.

stuck on sword saint isshin. Which is weird because I already defeated the demon of hatred. I was able to beat demon, is isshin harder or easier compared?

when you see the danger sign for his lightning attack you have to wait a second, then jump and hit attack as soon as your hit with lightning midair
this is very easy to do once you have the correct jump timing and will fuck up his posture very quickly

Nevermind I fucked him up

Attached: corrupted fag.png (1506x860, 2.74M)

The way to beat Isshin is to fight like a man, you have to be a Shinobi to kill the demon as he is not human.

I'm stuck on the final boss, the XP grind.

I'm already on NG+4 and the pain is nowhere near close to over. I don't even know why these fuckheads bothered giving players the Dragon Mask when it's literally faster to clear the game than grind the skill for it.

Owl at Ashina Castle.

Attached: 1553783149817.gif (728x728, 1.87M)

Well I found demon harder if it's any consolation

Which enemies are vulnerable to aerial deathblows? The only ones I've noticed are the shichimen warriors and some of the fountainhead samurai.

second phase is more scary than actually difficult. Second phase has a more limited move list and he is more exploitable. You can even do the hit and run strategy of dashing towards him, chip some damage and run away.
His downwards, vertical attack where he stands up and strikes down can be parried and if you parry it, you have a chance of using the spear prosthetic and pull the worm from his neck dealing critical posture damage

I fought Genichiro once but died and decided to fuck off back to the Old Graveyard and explore beyond.
I found plenty new areas so I'm doing that instead.

Attached: IMG_0003.gif (220x440, 102K)

Never used the whistle, how it breaks the game?

Guardian Ape. I've beat Genichiro and I loved the Folding Screen Monkeys, but this new monkey trouble is troubling me. Only tried him once so far after beating Gen yesterday so I'll continue today. Any tips?

Demon of Hatred. Most of the game is incredibly hard but it's nothing compared to this. It's like a Bloodborne boss.

None, I've cleared the game on hard yesterday night, after 2 hours of adapting my muscle memory to every pattern, combo and attack of final boss. Absolute fucking kino, gonna roll with NG+ for additional endings tonight.

Attached: sekiro_2019-04-04_07-50-58.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

If you read the lore around it, it says miss ape is dead and he kept the flower for her memory. I think the miss ape you fight in the second fight is a ghost/apparition (considering you're next to the "land of dead", it's not that farfetched).

>jump into a hole
>arrive into some foggy forest
>kill some slug that wandered out of Yharnam
>suddenly it's night
>teleport back to the castle
>it's still evening
Defend this Fromfags

Firecrackers and Flame Vent can make his first phase pretty easy. For the second phase parry his attacks until he gets stunned into the ground and use the lance prosthetic on his neck hole for a lot of posture damage.

You have to keep running.

Firecrackers wreck his shit, also keep on the offense, since staggering the monkey nets you 3-4 free hits on living phase. Undead phase you just keep close to him, baiting out lunges (which are free to dodge and gives you opportunity for 3 hits), for combos if you parry it, it will launch telegraphed downward strike which if parried, will stagger the monkey for few seconds.

>what are different timezones
Brainlet.

Thanks lads, will tackle him again after work.

how can you still be stuck at some boss? literally all normie youtubers have finished the game already

Owl. I was stuck on Genichiro for a few hours. Then I was stuck on Ape for a few more hours. I've been stuck on Owl for days now. I don't think I'll be able to beat the endgame bosses if I ever get past him.

>All my favorite youtubers failed at this game but you did it, big bro... I love you so much and am gonna marry you!

Imagine never having this. Imagine being bad at video games. Holy shit pathetic.

Attached: .png (415x476, 229K)

About three fiddy

thank you friends, where do i get this flame shield?

Wtf I am good at video games and still don't have this?

Not everyone started the game on launch

>Confetti can do a little extra damage
Oh it does? I actually tried that the very first time I fought him and it didn't feel like more damage at all

Gyobu should be a horse riding a horse

You can't sneak up on a ghost

Only he warrior at the palace can be stealth stabbed when you jump from above

firecrackers

Attached: e28oxTw.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Confetti acts as a general "holy" buff much like you would infuse your sword with Living Force after using a flame vent, difference being it's also a specific weakness to apparition types.
Later on you can upgrade your flame vent to a version that will give you a confetti buff if you have Living Force.

ultra hard challenge in BOI afterbirth

not fun ;_;

Genichiro ruins that fight. I don't mind Isshin being so hard but fighting through Genichiro every single fucking time is really testing my patience. It's genuinely knocked my score for the game down because I think it was such a bad idea to make you repeat that fight over and over again. They should've made him two healthbars and a bit harder then once you beat him it's on to Isshin and you don't have to repeat him.

After getting the Mortal Blade, do you guys recommend I go to Ashina Depths or Sunken Valley?

Attached: 1553768668118.jpg (255x383, 23K)

Why was Sekiro's story so straightforward? Come to think of it, why were Dark Souls/Bloodborne's stories so obtuse?

So wait, is Patches in this game?

Attached: patches.jpg (364x296, 21K)

No

Dark Souls' story: You are the Chosen Undead, go ring two bells.
Bloodborne's story: Go seek Paleblood.

Wow, how obtuse.

You were supposed to use divine confetti on the first ape?

Don't know, by the time I get mortal blade I usually have done anything but the Sunken Valley, so whatever you choose, exp. yields are usually a good way to gauge what should be your natural progression route, though to be fair, Senpou temple is absolute cake despite the exp. yields in there.

I'm pretty sure that's the point

Sword Saint Isshin broke me. I removed the bell demon and still struggled for hours on him. I finally did it and now going to enter NG+2 for the Shura ending.

Attached: 1553732401899.gif (300x300, 656K)

Not the apes. The headless. Different type of enemy, steals your prostate.

I've gotten to a point where i can almost flawlessly beat Genichiro now, and it barely takes any time. I find it satisfying knowing that I used to take ages beating him and waste gourds

>Shura ending.
Don't be a faggot user

>His mortal blade attacks deal chip damage even when perfect deflecting.

Attached: 1541039169383.png (388x388, 277K)

It's actually your soul
They also stick it in their own ass

I wanna get that 100% completion.

I finished both NG and NG+ without realizing you can sprint/run. I thought the default speed was the run. I had shelved the game since I didn't see any reason to play it anymore, but I'll remember this next year...

Attached: 1554375703821.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

gay

what skills and shit should i focus on early?

Attached: Mortal Blade.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

The Blackflame ones?
Just go behind him

The fire umbrella is literally exclusively made for him.

Miriki counter is the only need.

Why would anyone lock himself out of content, you also get One Mind in that ending and it's the flashiest combat art in the game.

Genichiro is a pushover, anyone who wants to tackle Isshin should easily obliterate him without getting hit.

>Sword Saint
>He's actually more dangerous with a spear
What did From mean by this?

A damn shame it deals like no damage.

>Sword Saint
>Pulls out a fucking gun

Mikiri counter is a must and mastering it will help you a lot in the game.

Actually most of the passive skills are useful. Especially in the Ashina Arts tree, they give more posture and make you deal more posture damage.

fug I can't get myself to play anymore

This, Mikiri counter is based and redpilled.

Attached: Seven Ashina Spears.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Not really, it deals more or less the same damage as Shadowfall if all the hits connect, maybe a bit more, it's pretty powerful, difference being that it's not unblockable unlike Shadowfall so you have to earn it.
Better than Dragon Flash either way, or Spiral Cloud Passage, now those are useless weapon arts.

Not a boss, but that purple fucker in ashima reservoir in the crevasse. I almost got him it's just a matter of using ash and firecrackers to whittle his health down

Every time I use it I can't help but think that I would have been better off doing two basic attacks. I guess that goes for most skills in the game though, so I'm not sure how valid the criticism is.

Attack twice, then bait out his unblockable and Mikiri counter him. Repeat until dead.

You can stealth kill one of his bars if you jump from the top.

Just stomp his shit in with the axe

2x divine confetti, 2x anti terror buff
1x of each per life bar

He literally cant do shit unless you run into his kamehameha

How do I beat Snake Eyes in the depths, Yea Forumsros?

I know about the death blow opportunity. I just suck too much to effectively bait and strike. It's a miracle I got as far as I have

Weapon arts are horribly shitty in general, all flash, no viability, you're right on the money on normal attacks being better. They'd be a bit more useful if they didn't require spirit emblems at least.

Go fight Genichiro. He'll force you to git gud.

You just need to get used to his moveset and the awful camera in there.
Given how he's pretty much a mook with a larger health bar you'll eventually be able to style on him real hard.
The problem with One Mind is that most of the damage comes from connecting all the hits, especially the last hit which is the most damaging one, which is pretty hard to do in most scenarios since the judgment cut part usually doesn't stun long enough for the enemy to drop their guard to make the last hit connect, it's usually best to use it after a firecracker for that reason, unless you really know how to position.
They should fix it in a future patch, together with buffing the damage of other arts like Dragon Flash or Praying strikes since right now they're absolutely useless outside of style purpose.

Attached: Outfuckingskilled.webm (900x506, 2.74M)

Poison puddle

How the fuck do you get that Axe upgrade?

Ichimonji double and High monk are pretty solid. Extremely situational, but at least when you can use them, they will perform better than basic attacks. Ichimonji for posture recovery, and high monk first hit actually counts as a jump so you can use it to evade perilous sweep attacks.

I was stuck on Owl for a while. Then I took a two day break and beat him first try after coming back.
Now I'm just finishing up loose ends before fighting Demon of Hatred and the final boss.

Double ichimoji breaks most bosses and has 0 cost

There is absolutely no reason to use anything other than Ichimonji Double at any point in the game.

I know, thats why I wrote "in general", maybe I should've wrote "90% of weapon arts".

It's the last Axe upgrade, you'll need to reach the endgame for that and get enough Lazuli.
It's bretty gud since it's holy based like confetti and each slam also has a pocket snap seed effect, so you can effectively dispel illusions on top of melting through apparition types.

Attached: Lazulite Axe-CM.webm (700x392, 2.99M)

Is living force worth it? Enchantable weapons seems to be very useful.

Attached: 12423535346346.jpg (284x299, 40K)

Do prostehtic upgrades carry over into NG+?

When I used it the buff lasted like 5 seconds, maybe there's a way to make it longer...

yes

Consider that with living force you can buff your sword with fire or sacred fire for a pocket confetti buff, moreover, you can also have follow up to your abduction fan, this makes it pretty great for enemies weak to fire, apparitions or red eye enemies.
Only problem is that the fire buff lasts about 10 seconds, so you need to make the best of it.
Yeah.

I just defeated the monk in mibu village and got the orb. Should I go straight back to Kuro or explore the dungeon + the temple after ; areas which I have not explored yet.

>5 seconds
Maybe I should avoid it like the dragon rot.

Attached: 1503025536044.jpg (597x597, 54K)

Is Owl the casual filter?

Attached: Owl Mikiri.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

>two underwater headless

Attached: 1549597546332.png (810x810, 514K)

Nice, there's so much shit to do in this game that's apparently hidden if you just blaze through it.

Do you think he raped Emma in frustration after killing Kuro? Maybe it became a regular thing after she started to like it.

Attached: 90243C4C-F58E-45C4-8C26-C57C09D77262.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

Considering he's not a mandatory boss fight, and comes late in the game, I can't really see how he could "filter" anything.

Sekiro doesn't care about thots

Alright lads, I'm about to do Guardian Ape for the first time, wish me luck!

Attached: l-27018-thumbs-up-rambo.jpg (700x512, 17K)

I wish the second phase had a more robust moveset. The way it moves is really unsettling.

Emma's not a thot.

not even hard, just annoying that you have to wait for the tracking attack to be over.

Terror has to be the worst mechanic this game has. Instakill gimmicks always are.

That’s why he’d rape them.

at least it's not frenzy

help

Does Emma wear any underwear

Is old man Isshin harder than gunslinger Isshin?

No.

Attached: drunkEmma.jpg (690x960, 73K)

Not anymore.

Demon of hatred

trickster isshin is the worst

Now that soulsborne games are on the way out, who is ready for tenkiro games to rise?

just be yourself

Dark Slayer Isshin has really nasty unblockable fire carpets, judgment cut and a much smaller arena so you can't run away from him much, I'd say he's harder but he also has less health and range compared to gunslinger Isshin.

Gunslinger is harder imo, but old man has a very neat second phase gimmick, I don't know why no other boss used something like that before him.

I'm pretty confused, I don't think that I am where I'm supposed to be. Right now by brick wall is O'Rin of the Water and Corrupted Monk, but I feel like I'm supposed to be doing something else. The only bosses I've fought that drop memories so far are Gyoubu and Lady Butterfly. I've also gone to side areas like the cave full of gun/cannons. I feel like I've started Dark Souls and went to Ash Lake by mistake. Am I supposed to be able to get to the top of the castle? I got *behind* the castle by running past the assassins.

On common NG - SS Isshin. Took me almost 2 hours.
On NG++ - Ape and Isshin. Both within hour. But I was playing without Kuros omamori. Cool fights tho, now I love them even more.

Attached: 1513543052568.jpg (1680x945, 134K)

You need to go fight Genichiro atop Ashina Castle.

It took me two tries before I noticed his blade gleams just before he draws it. I'm retarded, it's true.

Man I just bought Spiral Cloud Passage, it costs so many fucking emblems and it barely does any posture damage, who the fuck thought this shit was okay lmao

Keep looking for a way on top of the castle, then. That's all I needed to know, thanks user.

I'm on owl currently. I can't even take off a pip.

Have you fought Blazing Bull?

his title is kensei

I hope they buff it in some future patch because right now it's even worse than its normal version, given how it's longer, costs emblems and doesn't even do more damage.
Don't know what they were thinking with that.

mibu corrupted monk
I can deflect all his shit but damaging his vit is long as hell, first real roadblock I've had in the game

Yup, I've fought a lot of mini-bosses including him, Snake Eyes, Catarpillar Giraffe and Seven Spears. I've stabbed the giant white snake in the eye, gone through the Aishina Depths, and just generally hit a lot of dead-ends while exploring side areas. Like I said I feel like I've started Dark Souls and went to Ash Lake by mistake, I've been playing for a long time and gone a long way but not made actual progress in the game.

>His
Use snap seeds/fistful of ash.
The corrupted monk's left arm counts as a shield, so even if you parry and counter she'll block your attacks most of the time.

Bull in NG+
I know, pathetic, but it's damage sponge and I'm already getting bored.

Does any one else experience frequent crashes on PC? Feels like I have to restart my computer every time I want to play.

Attached: 1522266774944.png (221x495, 244K)

Genichiro should be pretty easy, then, since he's balanced around being done far earlier than half of the shit you just listed. You can also go to Senpou Temple from Ashina Castle and fight a different boss.

> mfw platinumed Sekiro today and now downloading Yukas soundtrack

Attached: 1530041041367.jpg (525x588, 57K)

what should i use my lapis on?
got enough for just one tool
they all seem pretty shit honestly

Too bad there are a whopping total of zero (0) memorable tracks.

took me about 7 tries to beat demon. you gotta be aggressive.

Shuriken gets piercing properties
Axe gets snap seed properties+extra damage against apparitions
Sabimaru gets poison clouds AoE for each swing
Flame Vent gets holy damage properties similar to confetti

All are good and fill a niche, the only one that might be worse off than the others is the shuriken since Sen Throw does more damage but has far less range.

>left arm counts as a shield
assuming it wouldnt break with the spring loaded axe? I'll give it a try though, thanks user

> Yuka Kitamura
> zero (0) memorable tracks.
nigger, you wat? Sure it ain't BB or DS3 ost, but still

>assuming it wouldnt break with the spring loaded axe?
Nope.

It's supposed to be cathartic. The big bad invincible motherfucker who stomped your shit and cut your arm off at the outset has been so thoroughly surpassed by you that he's merely a hurdle on your way to the real fight, like the lone archer outside of Lady Butterfly's arena.
That supposes you've actually mastered the gameplay, which I guess is a lot to ask when you're about to fight the final boss.

>Try to fight this guy
>Immediately get one hit
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Attached: sekiro-shichimen-warrior-1-1212x682.jpg (1212x682, 53K)

use the purple umbrella.

>Dark Slayer Isshin has really nasty unblockable fire carpets
crackers his scream nigger

The human miniboss theme is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPrcG1d5jlc
The rest is mostly the usual boring Souls garbage you've been hearing for a over a decade, outside of Genichiro and the Corrupted Monk's themes.

None. Just beat Owl 2 and I'm enjoying wandering around Fountainhead Palace. Best level in the game by far.

All the good BB tracks were done by Ryan Amon, Nobuyoshi Suzuki and Tsukasa Saitoh.
I don't remember anything from DS3.

I haven’t played in a few days, but I think it’s the sub-boss “one armed ninja” or something like that. Arena is too small for me to maneuver in

if I can run Dark Souls 3, should I be able to run Sekiro?

Learn his patterns, always stay close to him, when he yeets away, RUN to him without hesitation and you won't be fucked by his fireballs. Hesitation is defeat after all
Took me 30 minutes of retries upon retries when i first fight him, and i fought him again in NG+ with only 2 tries
Also bring Suzaku umbrella but don't rely on it, because some attacks just straight up fucks you up, umbrella or not (homing fireball, flame sweep, long range arm slam)

Yes. Same engine

fireballs get negated with the red umbrella.

yes the boss is an april fools joke slipped in by miyazaki without anyone knowing
enjoy fighting it three times

Attached: 20190403181456_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

I unironically don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I literally die in one hit ten seconds into the "fight".

at least not 7 times

the homing fireballs on 3rd phase has insane posture damage even with umbrella

Where do I get the umbrella prosthetic?

purple umbrella. purple gorge. confetti. easy.

only trouble i had was the massive wave circular flame attack then he'd rush charge at least twice

couldn't time that one.

but with demon, you just gotta be aggressive and stay under him. you can use the malcontent whistle 3 times max (even though you can use it up to 5 times with max spirits)..

go to the Old Grave bonfire in ashina castle and drop down to a broken roof

>6 games in and we are stilling getting phantom grabs and wall clipping beams
classic fromsoft

How do I get to the Old Grave?

A shame corrupted Monk is such an easy fight because his boss theme fucking slaps. The rest of the OST is very unremarkable.

Noone, i beat all the bosses but still didnt get trophy for kill them all. (yes i did all endings with ng+) so im salty

yeah those two particular attacks are simply annoying, especially because there are two followups that he can do after the first rush charge, the flame slam or another rush charge but flamed
also i learned that i can simply jump away from him when he's busy spinning with his flame circle attack yesterday

it's a bit hard to direct you there without knowing where you are right now, have you found the antechamber idol yet?

>Divine Abduction makes Senpou Sect Monks disappear entirely
What

Yes, I've beat Genichiro. I just assumed I had discovered everything in the castle, but I guess not.

blackhat badger sells it
if you jump to the bottom floor of asahina castle from the antechamber idol, you should see another idol if you exit the castle near a few cannon men, should be able to find him from there

problem is shicimen is still just a dull fight no matter what
it would be fine if you fought the one for some variety but it was not something that needed to done two more times

>He doesn't farm the first senpou idol stop with the Golden fan
Don't you want to isekai all those monks away?

does this get banned on youtube ?

Not really stuck but I'm at sword saint Isshin right now, I skipped demon of hatred, can I fight him after Isshin before going into NG+?

from the first shrine inside the castle, jump down the hole in the middle of the area with all the blue-robed swordsmen, kill the dudes at the bottom and go out of the door in the room with the sabimaru chest in it. There should be a shrine straight ahead. The burned out building is at the end of the short area that follows.

I just gained access to the Sunken Valley, Mt. Kongo and the part after the Castle at once. Holy fuck, I don't where to start

My mom watched me fight the ape second phase and she said I was breathing heavily. I was literally scared.
That shit was unnerving. A fucking headless ape still screaming and holding a huge sword.

Attached: 1554344441644.png (850x653, 78K)

aye, go to the antechamber bonfire, head to the main hall, and drop down, find the doorway that leads to the pond, just go straight instead of left

He wanted to do it, but he was denied, so he did the potman instead

Found it, thanks.
Is the umbrella always worth equipping or just situational?

Took me 3 tries and a lot of running around, god damn that was a fun fight.

Attached: opm1.png (734x692, 395K)

The channel has 250k subscribers and is full of that shit, so i would guess no.

Snake Eyes
Not even a boss...

>Is the umbrella always worth equipping or just situational?
Unless you're playing without Kuro's Charm, the umbrella trivializes the entire game.

>purple umbrella
Just doge his fear projectiles diagonally, shitter

Attached: 1532254964300.png (405x449, 225K)

i've personally never really use it in combat but from my experience using it, it can be pretty devastating though can be pretty emblem hungry, also it is extremely useful for one particular area you'll encounter later

>though can be pretty emblem hungry
>Literally costs only one emblem on any version
>Cheapest prosthetic in the game
>emblem hungry

Attached: 1549435667843.gif (200x200, 494K)

I'm trying to kill the shinobi hunter in hirata estate
I'm supposed to use the mikuri counter I guess but I can't get the timing right

Attached: wojak4.jpg (780x818, 133K)

why would i dodge and make things harder ? i take the hit head on, negro. with the umbrella i can charge up to him faster and beat him quicker.

yea he's there to teach you mikiri, basically

I'm pretty sure charging at him diagonally is faster than with umbrella on, but it's your call

Jump on his head like the absolute bitch he is

>just cleared mibu village
>cleared gunfort up to centipede
>cleared temple
>no sign of genichiro
uh am I missing something lads?

Attached: cat1.jpg (256x256, 58K)

I did it bros, beat ape's attack #1, got to attack #2 seems like an easier fight but i don't want to end it right now

> this theme kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=3-sXsPloULk
literally 10/10

Attached: 99936500.jpg (720x405, 73K)

you had a bigass castle in front of you when you cleared the bull and you didn't have a desire to look around?
though i can't really blame you, the map is pretty open, not unlike DS1

Attached: 1453068648762.png (236x235, 56K)

Genichiro, I decided to explore a bit more as I couldn't beat him and found a few pearls and gourd seed, I have 6 estus now so it should help me a bit. But in my exploration I also got stuck at
>Headless (learned recently that I have to use confetti)
>That one chick who wears a basket on her head
>the drunk guy, not the one in the memory, the one in the fog forest (which is not foggy anymore)
It's a really fun game desu, not a lot of crutch to rely on so learning the mechanics feels much better, almost like playing Dark Souls for the first time

Yeah, soundtrack is serviceable. It’s not bad at all but so plain. I think the theme for the final area you reach is the closest it gets to kino.

I thought I did the castle too, got the lightning deflect technique from the parry bait miniboss

I just defeated Corrupted Monk v2, I was lucky enough to somehow deathblow it during the 2nd stage immediately. Also, once I got him to half HP at the 3rd phase I was out of healing items but luckily I still had a divine grass w/ me and he kept doing the terror posture attack.

clear your fucking ears and try to listen
> guardian ape
> Hirata Estate Dragonspring River
> Approaching Forces
> Sword Saint
list is updating..
This music is incredible.

Oil him up and burn the fucker.

there's a window that leads outside in the miniboss room

Go out the window from the miniboss.

Attached: Genichiro Lightning Reversal.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>him

Attached: 1545952631577.jpg (417x470, 29K)

fuck, thanks guys

Stuck with Ishin. Dealing with Gen and P1 is pretty easy now (it's actually quite fun to destroy P1 in 30 sec). P2 does not seem that hard, but the fight is a bit stressful so I will come back later :)

Also, I'm at 50 hours now. Guess it's not a great score, but I've explored a lot and I'm a casual after all.

How the fuck do you beat Issin bros? I know he's the final boss but damn he's the most trouble I've had on the game other than maybe Demon of Hatred

>People beat the game in 20 hours
>After beating Genichiro, I was already at 15 hours

Attached: 1416363848018.png (645x1260, 440K)

So who's this?

Attached: girlw.png (1535x862, 2.46M)

Yeah, it's like he never existed even after you buyed stuff from him wtf

Don't worry mate, this game is great for casuals like us too ^_^ The only easy mode it needed is "take your time" and we took it.

free hole to use

Holy shit this is so good, I didn't even know it was possible. This game is so open.

The dragon priestess, duh.

Kinda felt that way. But for me it was mosly because i kept playing. It also felt more linear, getting lost is pretty hard unlike souls.

Based blindanon

Attached: 1.gif (451x75, 21K)

Undead Tomoe waiting for her husbando

What was up with that whole zone honestly. Where did those Yharnam rejects come from?

Not only 50% in des, you had to waste a ring slot if you wanted to have a 75% untill you defeat a boss or get a rare emerald stone
Not to mention world tendencies and how the levels change zones and enemies strenght

I've skiped Demon. I hate long and tedious fight like DarkSouls is full of. Issin is a fast and aggressive fight, much better and fun.

Someone said shura was the true ending
Which one says the truth?

it did feel sliiiightly shorter than DS3 but i can say that every encounter and every boss is much more satisfying and quality
i actually expected shorter because of the download size but turns out it's way longer than i initially thought

There's no "true" ending confirmed. The return ending screams sequel bait though.

how am i supposed to dodge grandpa's huge like, air-cutter sweep, particularly during his second phase?

The game is full of From too deep for you bullshit. Why the fuck did asshin came out of genichiro???

>Fight Ape, pretty tough but manage it after a few goes
>Literally 10 minutes later fight Ape *2

The 2nd fight feels like bullshit, though I got lucky with a couple of screams and firecrackers - luckily Guardian Ape's second form is way easier than the first too.

From the Mibu village. That's where the priest wants to send his people. He even turns into a Noble if you give him some water from there.

How do i time the lightning reversal corretly, brehs.

the umbrella dispells your confetti no ?

>Sekiro's soundtrack
>Plain
I mean it's your opinion and all but still. Fucking love the soundtrack, especially this one youtube.com/watch?v=1DJF6YVlOaI
Made the entire area amazing.

Attached: 1541371678861.jpg (960x719, 120K)

Just jump :)

Drinking the dragon water turns you into that I guess.

The trick is to use Divine Confetti. More than quadruples your damage against them. You can run decently fast by sprinting, so you need to use that to dodge instead of blocking. It's an awkward fight and it's totally optional. It gives you a version of the sugar items that can be used indefinitely with Spirit Emblems instead of consumables.

I'm honestly just lost. I made it to the monk temple where you can talk to the guy in green and gold. That cave loops around to where you were.

No. NG+ is immediately after.

you can spear his head wound after you deflected his attacks that makes him fall for bigass posture damage

I'm at The father boss fight on top of Ashina Castle. I already got spoiled that The Buddah Carver turns into a demon at some point. Will that happen soon, and will that lock away some upgrades? I want to know if I should start farming.

That's explained though. Genichiro has the mortal blade that opens the gate to the underworld and he uses it on himself to bring his grandpa from the grave.

you won't be locked out of anything when that happens

Demon is still a cool fight but yeah a lot of it is just spamming r1 and running away. the final blow is kino though

Now compare that to this absolute konzert.
youtube.com/watch?v=DaoyKECQnPw
youtube.com/watch?v=4uKdU19drsw
youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA
youtube.com/watch?v=cRGRSCAOqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
They needed to get the two guys who did most of BB's OST again.

Go back to Ashina castle and climb the rooftops.

I've got no trouble with GA's second form at all, it was just unfair fighting 2 on 1.

How are you meant to play Senpou Temple/Mt. Kongo? I just rushed through the whole palace, it is full of enemies that travel in groups.

Red sword kills immortals, black sword brings them back.

user

Fucking beat his demon ass RIGHT NOW

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190404134530.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

Stealth.

NG+ without Kuro’s charm is legitimately how the base game should have been. It’s an absolute joke how easy the base game is and how drastically different you have to play without the charm and with the bell on. I beat Genichiro in 3 tries on my first playthrough but he took me a full hour last night with the charm debuff and bell. This is how the game should be played.

Try using the fan for hilarious results

hey kid wanna be immortal

Attached: mukade.jpg (500x375, 256K)

Ahaha, thanks for cheering me up mate, but I'll pass. I won't learn anything from this boss: I understand how to beat it, I just don't want to spend hours on it. Other boss that you have to learn and understand are much more rewarding for me.

I thought you could skip going to NG+ as long as you don't talk to Kuro?

>No mention of Lady Maria's track, the actual kino
youtube.com/watch?v=i3bityYL1G8
I'm ashamed user, you were so close.

Attached: 1426554837451.jpg (212x308, 45K)

how the fuck has anyone beaten this ashina elite guy?

How tf do you kill anyone with 2 stacks without a stealth for the first?

>he didn't get the Return ending
>he didn't save Kuro and the rice loli

Sweet reddit comment bro upvoted

How the fuck do I beat Snake Eyes Shirahagi? This has been the biggest road block for me.

Not here to soothe your aching anus, user.

You get booted into NG+ in the Shura ending. In all the other endings you can choose when you want to go into NG+.

you git gud

Attached: eavesdrop.jpg (764x472, 350K)

Dash attack dash attack dash attack.

Based.

I finished it, but for some reason I don't really feel like playing it again to get the other endings, which is a first for me in the From games I've played and probably a bad sign for how much I actually enjoyed it I suppose.

His posture is weak. Keep pushing him (attack and parry) and he will fall in seconds.

He's the good fight to train your parry and aggressiveness.

Parrying his double attack iaï is difficult if your controller is shit.

I'm hitting mini boss road blocks all over

>Spear guy at the tower where you first met Kuro
>headless
>centipede freddy kruger guy
>nigger in the well
>ashina elite

how does one git gud without a zweihander

>Implying you wanted to replay Shit Souls 2 and 3
Your bait is showing.

You learn how to parry

>Spear guy at the tower where you first met Kuro
MIKIRI COUNTER

Attached: Seven Spears.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Just deflect, user

They are here to teach you how to play this game. They are an important part of how to enjoy it: learning. Have fun fighting them, I've enjoyed some mini-boss much more than some boss.

jumped onto a cliff and a giant snake is looking around for me

it's too tense and i had to stop playing

don't think i'll pick it back up

Attached: No, soccer balls are only my SECOND favorite type of nuts... Er- I mean balls. Sports balls. Yeah..p (700x967, 318K)

For me, the mini-bosses are way harder than the bosses.

sword saint, not really stuck im just not going to be able to give it a good attempt until the weekend due to wage slaving

>Spear guy
Miyazaki counter
>Headless
Shit boss, you have to farm three confetti and get the terror medicine
>centipede
Easy deflecting and jump when he does his unblockable
>nigger in the well
He is going to be a common enemy, so fight him honourable and try deflecting his attack
>ashina elite
Deflect and he eats tons of posture damage

you can’t even use confetti underwater. what have you been doing?

>Long-arm Centipede Giraffe
Giraffe?

Attached: nah.jpg (225x225, 4K)

As a matter of fact, despite absolutely HATING Dark Souls 2 I can't help but replay it every once in a while. And hate myself more every time I do so.
3, I replayed it about five times in a row to try different things.
I think what's holding me back in this one is the lack of playstyle variance. Like I feel there's one correct way to play the game, and nothing is going to change in a second playthrough. I'm trying to push myself to go through with it in New Game Plus, but I think about how I just don't enjoy going through the areas very much and that demotivates me a little. I wish the axe and the spear were better so I could have fun with them, but even with maximum upgrades they just feel weak and useless.
But by all means, keep thinking it's a secret plot because nobody could possibly honestly hold a different opinion on things than you.

Its ogre
youtu.be/pSbI04ELTYA

Quality activision translation.

You can get a stealth kill on both of them.
As for fighting her, just spam r1 until she deflects then either deflect her attacks or evade when she does the grab / charged gun shot and immediately run back and r1 spam during her recovery. You can deflect her grab but the risk/reward isn't in your favour.

Jackknife Powerbombs were Kevin Nash's thing, not Hulk Hogan's.

Git gud.

Attached: Isshin NG+.webm (1152x648, 2.96M)

You just do
This ain't Souls nigga, either you learn your tools and learn to be a fearless killing machine or you die like a bitch
Hesitation is defeat

Attached: Reverse Nightjar.webm (700x392, 2.77M)

I can't help but notice you're using neither an axe nor a spear in that webm you dummy.
Plus a webm showing you wasting spirit emblems to dodge probably the easiest attack he has is not particularly impressive, is it?

You're in the club and this old fuck pulls a spear out of the ground and slashes your girls ass while jumping backwards

What do?

Reminder that you need to heal and he WILL run up to you at light speed the second he sees a healing gourd

Attached: Pain personified.png (1000x563, 535K)

No one would watch a video with Diesel's theme tho

Go complain to management about who let the shirtless autist in AGAIN, the "pulling grandpa out of my neck" stunt was only funny the first couple times.

The axe and spear are nearly universal tools you can stick to mostly any enemy in the game, outside of things like owl in the spear's case.
>wasting spirit emblems to dodge
He's not using Mist Raven to dodge, he's using it to bypass Isshin's shockwaves and get some free damage in, which you can't do with a dodge, if you want to criticize people at least pay attention to what they're doing, he's doing anything but wasting his stuff, it's actually a great strategy for hyperaggressive players.

I wish the mortal blade was like a gimmick blade that reduces your HP per second but gives you more damage or something instead of just one attack.

How useful is the monk skilltree? I wanna slap people around with my Buddhist nonsense

So I picked up the game yesterday, didnt die at all for the first bit of the game and everything was going pretty good. Then I got to ogre and have had my dick kicked in 15+ times. I can avoid or parry all of his moves but that stupid fast grab he does keeps getting me even when I'm one more hit away from winning. Feelsbad

Attached: 1551487851225.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

How do I get the items on top of the statue by the Poison Pit idol?

>just killed divine dragon
>ministry invading
This is it, isn't it?

It's about to be over.

Attached: jack.jpg (858x572, 26K)

>Had the opportunity to make the Chaos Blade the high risk/reward slot it was always meant to be
>Lets just make it useful for one attack
I bet they wont even have a moonlight blade prosthetic in the DLC

no? why would you think that

Downed the Ashina Elite thanks guys, going back to pay spear guy a visit so I can cross him off my hitlist

The hitboxes on this faggot are ridiculous. And i thought i wasn't doing any damage to his posture with mikiri because he kinda shoves you off after countering, but i was wrong huh.

Stealth kill his first bar, then just bait out his thrusts and Mikiri counter him.

Senpou Leaping Kick/High Monk is great, that's about it.
Oh and you get a passive that doubles your candy buff duration.

the uninstall boss

I just beat that Shicimen Warrior dude so whatever boss I'll be facing after this is going to fuck me hard like every other boss before, this game is too hard for me but I'll get by.

Attached: 1552125336401.jpg (600x603, 225K)

Why the fuck would you send him to the merchant you cuntbag. He deserves tranquility with the children.

Attached: 814380_20190328181653_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Mine didn't.

Attached: sekiro.exe 2019.04.02 - 20.55.56.12.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

>Just encountered the Headless for the first time
Please tell me this is optional.

man, what the fuck is up with genichiro's end-of-string stab? seems like no matter how early or late i dodge forward, it always fucking hits me a second after.

>mortal blade

Attached: nigga what.jpg (258x203, 17K)

Yeah, they are optional. Come back later (way later).

Can you not do the folding screen monkeys before fighting Genichiro? I could do the Corrupted Monk early.

Completely optional and definitely recommend leaving alone until near the end of the game.

What the fuck was this going doing all the way down here?

Attached: 814380_20190327185601_1.jpg (1920x1080, 919K)

It's not the mortal blade, it's Bestowal ninjutsu.

Mikiri always damages posture, but unless a single Mikiri counter is sufficient to break their posture entirely (and it won't be for most enemies), then enemies will push you away or jump back themselves. Some have their own attacks to punish Mikiri counters.
Seven Spears, for instance, will sometimes wind up an attack immediately after shoving you; if you deflect that attack, he staggers and falls, letting you get a few attacks in on him.

go down to the cave that was guarded by snake eyes and keep eyes on the left side, you can grapple up there, then figure out the rest

So the merchant guy at the stairs idol wants a big guy to loot battlefields with or something, who is he talking about?

Yes, He's using it to bypass the second shockwave, isn't that dodging it?
Owl is such a good boss fight though, I was floored when I noticed he has the same rules as you more or less.
>The axe and spear are nearly universal
I really should try using them harder... I didn't get this impression of their effectiveness at all

if you mikiri counter they'll follow it up with an easy to spot windup attack. Just parry that shit away homie

Oh i see. I abused firecrackers to get free hits on him.

Genichiro can be the second or third boss of the game. My first was Butterfly, then Gyoubu, then Genichiro. I didn't get to monk until way later.

yokai.com/oomukade/
>They have even been known to torment dragons.

Neat.

Attached: oomukade-watermark.png (600x784, 760K)

>divine dragon’s music
>not memorable

Why would you deflect it, you can get up to 8 attacks in a row for free if you run behind him and start slashing while he charges up (twice).

Attached: a83.jpg (285x279, 17K)

Just completed the severance ending.

What are the rewards for the other 3?

Someone big.
That's not something you probably want to do though

What's wrong with dragonflash? Sure the token cost limits it but the damage is not comparable to anything else really.

Am I just a brainlet or is the Hidden Forest impossible to navigate?

>got grandpa down to one or two hits from debalancing, last phase
>goes into a full chain, perfect parry most, block rest
>goes for stab
>doesn't get mikiri'd despite being mid dodge animation
>does my entire healthbar, and i have the full amount you can get
what the fuck man, that's bullshit.

Kill the mist noble and all your problems go away

He's using it to dodge it because Mist Raven lets you get in closer as opposed to dodging it the normal way.

he uses literally one single attack. how could you possibly be having trouble with him?

I just finished ng+

None of the bosses took more than two tries

I am hollow inside