How many times have you beaten the game, Yea Forums? I'm on NG+9. Just got the plat and now I feel empty inside

How many times have you beaten the game, Yea Forums? I'm on NG+9. Just got the plat and now I feel empty inside.

Attached: sekiro-with-leaves.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 171K)

I farmed the cheevo on playthrough 5. I'm done until DLC.
Sekiro has nowhere near the replayability of Soulsborne.

I've started ng+ but i firgot about kuro's charm, when can I give him the charm again?

NG+2

I'm at the very end of NG++, with no charm and with bell demon. Gonna farm skill points there and then rush Shura on NG+++.
I'm not sure if you can. You can cancel the hard mode at the Sculptor after the prologue, so maybe you can initiate it there too?

I just started and only downed the enemy by the gate now I am at hirata estate

for the 'master of prosthetics' achievements, does that mean have them all upgraded at once? meaning i'll need to go to NG+ to get more lapis lazuli.

So i'm fucked
I have backup of saves but i don't remember how far in game i was.

Do you really have to play it 9 times to get the 1000/1000?

There are four endings, you can activate it on your third and fourth playthroughs.
Yes.
You also need to kill all the bosses on the same save file for Man Without Equal. If you just do Shura on a different save file, it won't count.

There won't be 3rd time, i guess i'm done with this game for now after ng+

Why even ask this question, like are you actually brain damaged?

ty

0. Started 3 days ago. Tried the misty forest place, kept getting two shot by basic mooks that I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me, stumbled my way into clearing the mist, got buttfucked by the glutton a few times and went back to the castle, tried genichiro a few times and called it a night, wasn't really feeling it today.

His question is valid. There have been achievements for selecting every possible upgrade at least once across several playthroughs. It is less likely when NG+ is a thing, but still possible.

>kept getting two shot by basic mooks that I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me
You're not supposed to fight them.

I'm not starting ng until I kill demon of hatred. I'll let the game sit for few weeks and then go for shura and return/purification endings

I realized that pretty quickly, but especially after talking to the NPC in the area but I like to slowly scan every area for every little item on the ground so I beat them back for some breathing room even after it became clear they respawn.

Any recommendations for shinobi arts? I got mikiri counter and suppress presence and I fought the mini boss in ashina outskirts

Better do Shura last, because you miss out on a few memory items, i.e. your attack power. So you'll have a deficit of attack on subsequent game cycles.

Beyond mikiri and mid-air deflect no skill is a must-have, just pick whichever you like.

save your points for when you get the Ashina skill tree as it has the most useful skills in the game. although the topmost branch of shinobi has a useful skill that heals you when you deathblow

lel why did it take you that long to plat? i did mine in 3.

Attached: bleach (2).jpg (3023x3508, 1.31M)

>savescumming

Completed it once, realised all of you faggots lied to me about how hard it was (rekt every boss in under 5 tries), uninstalled (was pirated anyway, LOL) and moved on to another game.

Bloodborne was better btw

Attached: 20190404091105_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

beat isshin twice, no need for a third time.

>snoy

One time

well I already took two in shinobi so I will wait for ashina arts

I am just before the ogre and the hints basically tell me to get the shinobi tool at the hirata estate, odd

Why is it odd?

NG+3
shura ending is best + it gives you best combat art in game and i really like emma boss fight

I don't remember spots in BB telling me to use bolt or fire paper but maybe I didnt pay enough attention

Well, you couldn't really eavesdrop on people in BB, but the devs do often place useful items in the vicinity of the enemy they can be used against. Like the hunter charms in the cathedral ward before Amelia.

>I don't remember spots in BB telling me to use bolt or fire paper
How is bloodborne relevant to sekiro.

I killed that dude that chopped of my arm in the begining. It took me way way way to long to be fun annymore. Then I installed a trainer. Says a lot about a game when playing with a trainer is more fun then without one.

>First window NPC you meet tells you about beasts weakness to fire.

Yeah, you didn't.

cope