This is Hinako, protagonist of Blue Reflection for the PS4 and PC

This is Hinako, protagonist of Blue Reflection for the PS4 and PC.
Say something nice about her.

Attached: hinako.jpg (375x375, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/hinako.jpg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/mario.jpg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Xp4vrQTphOFTAaJDqhbZYg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is very pretty!

> Tecmo confirmed a Sequel
What are the chances of it actually getting a big budget like Nioh?

Cute and make my heart doki doki. I bet she fucks fat bald men

She looks very pretty and feminine, unlike western women.

She looks like she fucks black guys.

this is actually a guy, isn't it, OP?

No

Attached: 1550797857541.jpg (2000x2892, 3.76M)

looks like a girl that has done prostitution

They did?

No, she looks like she fucks fat old oji-sans

less than 0

She clearly fucks black people only. Eat shit, weeb.

Attached: cf.png (516x420, 119K)

I have nothing nice to say about yuri shit.

she has cute panties.

Back to Xenoshit 2 threads faggot.

>please, PLEASE discuss this flop with me
>p-please, it's my seventh time
lmao op, this is pathetic

I want to marry and impregnate Hinako

>discussing a video game in the video games board is "pathetic"
The state of Yea Forumseddit...

Attached: yuzu.jpg (827x1169, 129K)

It’s not a flop since it’s getting a sequel

What's worse is you making this post in each of those threads.
Yes

>PS4 and PC
What about Vita?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/hinako.jpg/
Oof.

Attached: 1527460081177.jpg (225x357, 37K)

Hinako is very, very cute. If only the game had any semblance of challenge to it outside of maybe half a dozen fights.

That search doesn't even make sense, you clown.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/mario.jpg/
Look at all the samefags posting Mario.

She sucked my dick once, shit was fire.

What is this game even about?
I've only ever seen awkward yuri-esque webms of it.
Does it even have gameplay? For $60 what the fuck are you getting

This. But she is a man hating lesbian, so weebs still get btfo

>What are the chances of it actually getting a big budget like Nioh?
Are you serious nigga?

Attached: 1551212469303.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>$200 worth of DLC
now this is epic

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-04 040409.png (663x680, 289K)

looks literally identical to every single JRPG that ever existed
nice

I mean, it's Koei, what did you expect?

Why are you ignoring the fact that you can get it all for $79.99 which is a bargain in comparison.

Attached: 1552472034500.jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

This game is hot trash but it's got Sunday morning magical girl anime feel on point and the aesthetics are fucking amazing. Shame about actual game part of the game though.

I'd like her game a lot more if there was actual yuri instead of "let's hint at it, but never deliver teehee" bullshit.

Combat looks slow and boring, only interesting thing js that the girls are fighting ayylmaos

It's kinda like a super budget Persona but the social link part is subpar and the girls turn into magical girls instead of having Personas. For $60 you shouldn't be getting this, it's worth $20 max and only if you like magical girls a lot.

The DLC isn't even worth considering. Surely no one here actually bought any of it.

>Gust
>budget
No. And since the Vita is dead they'll make a Switch version and everyone suffers for it.

there's Nights of Azure 1 and 2 for that. not every magical girl franchise needs to be gay /u/ shit, /u/tard

So does this have actual yuri or not?

>there's Nights of Azure 1 and 2 for that

This. People expecting yuri out of BR are playing the wrong game.

Attached: Nights of Azure_20170909175653.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Not really. One of the side characters displays yuri-ish tendencies but aside from a couple interactions with her, no.

C U N N Y

No. One character is a lesbian and forces you to use her stained underwear in one scene but that's about it

>R34 is almost non-existing
shit game

Meh. I'd have probably bought it if it had yuri, even with supposedly mediocre gameplay. What a missed opportunity.

>forces you to use her stained underwear
Nice

Attached: 1543869093754.png (599x605, 10K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Xp4vrQTphOFTAaJDqhbZYg/
Oof.

Much better. At least now you've learned something.

Imagine being a girl and still cutting your hairs short.

Looks cute.

Attached: 6b51f7d8c09af6d753620f415f833aed.jpg (2893x4092, 1.07M)

Big gay, short hair girls are cute

I wanna try this game, but I want to play other games so much more. I wish people didn't have to sleep.

>7th
More like 70th time this year.
Op's fucking pathetic.

You're not missing out on anything special.

Attached: raimu_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 776K)

I know, but I'm still curious

Why do you spam this shit when clearly no one wants it?

At least the Neptunia fans have the decency to call it quits, you on the other hand just continue to go full autism posting this

Not going to lie this was worst game I have ever played and I've played Homefront 2

Blue Reflection 2 is going to push the franchise to Madoka levels, nay, Sailor Moon levels.

Attached: Blue-Reflection-14.jpg (1624x1218, 204K)

cute

The game was terrible, it's not getting a sequel so go and cry while masturbating to barbie doll models in a trash game

See

Pweeeese buy our overpriced gayme which has no content in it, if you don't daddy KT might shut my studio down

>Meanwhile, the producer of Blue Reflection, a new IP from the developer which absolutely blew us away last year said "this is not the end" for the franchise, and that some kind of development is being prepared.

he he he he
Mel Kishida is on board too.

Valve still says they're going to make Episode 3, doesn't make it true. Koei Tecmo lies through their teeth so idiots like you keep buying their stuff. The company is actually laughing at you you do realize?

The reality is this game was bad, you know it and I know it and you just keep bringing the game up because like the Star Citizen fuckbois you just refuse to accept its over

>GUST
>not making sequels
It's inevitable. Even if no one was asking for it they would still make a sequel. I'm guessing it's mostly for budgetary reasons though.

>At least the Neptunia fans have the decency to call it quits
Are we posting things that never happened now?

>Enter school gym storage room
>See this
What do?

Attached: n96c92o5.jpg (3839x5572, 3.9M)

I've seen more threads on Yea Forums made for this pile of crap than that pile of crap. Deny it all you want but people are getting tired of this shit.
It has been a year now of endlessly seeing this $60 poor quality game on Yea Forums with threads which are nothing but "BUY OUR FUCKING GAME NOW"

No SFM is the major reason why i avoid this game

Why the fuck do Koei Tecmo own Gust? KT makes war simulation and historical strategy games. wtf man, let Gust bloom.

Attached: WhyDontOurNicheGamesSell.png (927x451, 22K)

Redpill me on this. I saw it in a game shop today and the pictures on the back make it look like an Atelier game. Is this actually a shit game that Yea Forums claims is good?

I feel bad for Gust, imagine wanting to make good games but Koei Tecmo preventing you from doing it because their own games are failing and they need you to act as a cash cow for them.
Becomes worse when you realise it's the Koei Tecmo Defense Force constantly buying everything with their logo on plus DLC's is what is ensuring Gust can never escape

Well Neptunia is a decade long so there can't possibly have been less threads for it than for BR. Basically you are admitting to being a newfag if you saw more threads for BR than for Nepshit

It is in fact a shit game and yes it is basically a couple anons on Yea Forums always bringing this game up like its the best thing since sliced bread.
Just buy a Persona game or even an Atelier game instead and save yourself some money

>It has been a year now of endlessly seeing this $60 poor quality game on Yea Forums with threads which are nothing but "BUY OUR FUCKING GAME NOW"

just like Skyrim

It's a pretty shit game but it has a decent melancholic story and a great atmosphere, amazing soundtrack and stylized visuals. Classic case of soul.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-02 00-37-01.jpg (2560x1440, 686K)

>her

Attached: think big.gif (300x300, 892K)

Difference is Skyrim is a best seller with people actually fucking playing it.
This game isn't and yet it constantly appears on Yea Forums with threads which are nothing but "Buy BLUE REFLECTION" followed by no meaningful content explaining why people should buy it. other than someone posting memes and one guy posting conveniently neatly organised and branded screenshots over and over again.

An EA season pass costs less, how the fuck is this allowed and why are fans of this company this stupid?

Cute

Didn't NISA use to publish their games, what happened?

Koei Tecmo got in first sadly

your game has a great composer behind it, Hayato Asano.

And, well, that's the only nice thing to say actually.

I think that's one of the major reasons I despise this game. Not only for what it is doing to Gust being a game made purely because of KT's greed but because this game had talented people behind it who are having their hands tied, abilities ignored and creativity limited by a publisher who cares for getting games on the market ASAP rather than giving them development cycles they need

Will we get the same characters for Blue Reflection 2?

Attached: BR-018.jpg (2560x1000, 1.54M)

Her feet are stinky.

Hopefully not, or at least hire someone who can write interesting characters.

>barbie doll models in a trash game
Eat shit, landwhale.

I've been waiting for two years for this game to go on sale so I can pay for my pirated copy. It'll be $20 one day, bros.

>anime
>interesting characters

Dynasty Warriors 8 took like 6 years to go on a 70% discount. You'll be waiting a long time for that; KT aren't known as the Japanese kikes for nothing.

Sun will go supernova faster. It is KT.

You mean on steam? It's not happening, ever.
But on console it's been at 20€ and even less for over a year now.

Attached: 86099fa558a177ca3afa231966f4a6d5.png (754x546, 327K)

that and a million games being digital only. I wanted this shit right here physical in Herrensprache. Where did things go so wrong

Attached: 711o1jBG4%2BL._SL1138_.jpg (700x1138, 227K)

jrpgs haven't been enjoyable since 07, i'm not buying another Yea Forums recommended one to find out they still aren't, I already did that many times.

You don't play this game for the gameplay.

Attached: BR-045.jpg (2560x1000, 958K)

Normal Hinako >>> Reflector Hinako

Attached: 658260_20180831013513_1.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

she's got a great rack

Attached: 1551206168502.jpg (2560x1000, 422K)

Wh-what things were they thinking

Stop trying to lewd Hinako, she's just a normal depressed girl.

Attached: BR-096.jpg (2560x1000, 558K)

She's slender and cute.

>console
I'll pass

>she'll never be with her best friends ever again

Attached: 658260_20181006231013_1.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)