Are you still there Yea Forums? Its 4:13 a.m. eastern time I'm here waiting for you, waiting for anything

Are you still there Yea Forums? Its 4:13 a.m. eastern time I'm here waiting for you, waiting for anything.

Attached: 1497494037352.gif (300x200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_hruUhJUw
metanoia.org/suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

west coast here, 1am. just arrived from a solo bar trip.

Attached: 1523259136792.png (800x527, 377K)

10am here. Go to sleep, burgerfriends.

good morning, I'm about to cock me some eggs and bacon
time for bed, frens

1AM here. This new medicine I'm trying out is keeping me awake. I was meant to take it during the day, but the doctor told me to try it at least once before I go to bed to see if it makes me sleepy, and at that point I would take it at night.

It doesn't. I'm very awake, feels like I'm coked out.

Attached: 1541824585453.png (458x485, 312K)

5pm. Just got off work here in weebland.

I here user. I here.

Attached: brap.png (640x1136, 1.31M)

1:20 AM I have to go put pamphlets on peoples doors tomorrow and I'm scared.

Attached: 1554105139054.png (400x300, 146K)

4:20 ay lmao am here

At work right now tho

Same. 3:22am.

Wuts your job fren

Mcdonalds

Dam, mcdicks sucks to work at

That wasnt me.

I work overnight dispatch for an alarm company.

Are you a filthy jehovas witness, user?

its okay i just purposely "drop" mcchickens on purpose and then eat them when no ones looking. solid gig

Attached: 03C9309E-B408-477E-9CD8-C396E3DA0158.jpg (500x269, 16K)

These 2 aren't me I work as a gas station clerk

What did you play today, lads?

I played some Sekiro then some Poker Night at the Inventory.

Thank you for your service

1:30am here. Day off from work tomorrow. Could really use it. Yesterday something came as a big shock to me that I won't go into, it's bad. Thinking of picking up a bottle of alcohol later today and just try drinking my sorrows away. What's new, ya know? Same old, same old.

Attached: 1435891634229.jpg (736x550, 135K)

Nah. Just trying to help a siblings business grow.

Sounds boring fren
Anything exciting happen?
I got fired from McDonald's when I was 16 lmao

Woke up at 4AM. Heading to work in about 45 mins. Go to sleep, nigga. What you're waiting for isn't coming. You have to go to it.

No. Nothing tonight. I'd rather do nothing and get paid than be stressed.

>I got fired from McDonald's when I was 16 lmao
For the ol' mcchicken drop trick? You gotta be stealthier bro

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw staying up all night

Attached: img_459.png (310x294, 46K)

Life's rough for me rn too user, push through it

Go to sleep.

>steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>add account
>no response for months

Attached: 141217~1.png (323x300, 94K)

Nah drank some chocolate milk I didn't pay for

i always go to bed at 5am

Like I said, gotta be stealthier bro.

That guy is annoying he spends all his time here posting that and then says he doesn't want to make friends with people from Yea Forums

Eh I'm 22 now and get paid way more at this job, fuck McDonald's. Only good thing there was the people I worked with.

3:30, central time. Headaches so bad I can't think straight. I can actually feel the circulation divert into clusters in various parts of my scalp; it'll diverge temporarily if I squeeze down, even travel to other parts of my body such as my feet where I'll begin to see the vein from my big toe throb visibly if I have my socks off. This has been going on for over a year.

You 2 realize it's probably some random guy that he is linking to

And the free chocolate milk apparently, you thief.
What are you stealing nowadays?

almost 5am here

have my last class for a project course in a few hours and considering just sleeping through it desu

Nothing cuz I got money

I played some sekiro too, fucking giant apes giving me shit

Can get through the first stage fine, second fucks me

Attached: img_781.png (340x430, 40K)

second phase is the easiest, just deflect his attacks until he does his big overhead and then deflect that and he'll fall over for a bit. you can even use the spear here to pull the centipede out of him for big posture damage

brutal legend

Ooh

The spear you use to rip armor?

yup

I'll give it a shot later then

Almost 5am lads

Sending love to you from the Caribbean

Video games and what not

They are a fucking cult.
I have friend who knocked up a Jehovah. Any one interested in a story?

4 am here on vacation recovering from a removed wisdom tooth.

Ye

Its 4 am here in the best time zone and I have to be up in 3 hours. But, I went to bed Monday at 6PM and slept until Tuesday at 9AM due to a previous allnighter.

Gotta love group projects where your classmates slack off and leave you to do all the work! Joke on them though, I'm throwing them all under the bus tomorrow, and they fucking deserve it. One of them is named Cristopher and demands to be called Topher. What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1536205220692.gif (207x259, 717K)

Based Caribbean poster

>sleep for 29 hours straight
>get mad at others for slacking off

Attached: 1547912900856.jpg (500x343, 46K)

Tell us. It's not like we have anything better to do, like discussing video games.

Attached: 1548997688958.png (418x498, 190K)

I took 20mg of melatonin and 100mg of diphenhydramine. Still awake. I take over 3000 mg of caffiene daily. I take more and more every single day hoping for a heart attack but it never comes. Recently became addicted to aspirin. Hopefully heart failure soon.

Attached: King_Vendrick.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

You need to back to school, your math needs work user

Go ahead user

Attached: 1552519732729.jpg (1676x943, 699K)

Heart failure is painful, user.

Why you want to die?

I had a relationship with someone who had JW parents and I had no fucking idea that they didn't believe in celebrating birthdays. How fucked is that?

Oh fuck, I read that as 6am. Maybe I'm the one who needs sleep.

Attached: brain-problems-1.jpg (1200x735, 130K)

Yeah no shit retard. While you were huffing paint I was actually doing work. Its my last semester and I don't want to be dragged down by morons coasting.

I swear to Christ I attend school with the laziest most entitled shits ever. Avoid going to college in Minnesota if you have the chance, you could get a cheaper education in other midwestern states if that's your angle.

If you wanted to die, you would have done it, not hoping that it takes you by chance. Bro, you don't want to die, there's still something keeping you here. Find it

How did you get 29? It’s 15 user. Is this the famous American education system?

Attached: AD6C0769-31CD-4016-82C3-82488C407B09.png (500x441, 118K)

Imminent bankruptcy, people only talk to me when they want something, and I broke up with the person I though I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I had even gotten a license and a job and moved out of my parents place just so we could be together. Only to find out that the promises of loyalty were lies. I'm just tired.

All according to him
Knocks her up, isnt allowed to see her
Presses, is allowed but if he is at her house there are 10 members present
They do nothing but stare at him
At his house a member has to come along. Fat lady who smells worse than fresh cat shit
The baby is being born, but members wont let him see it in hospital.
Fat black sassy nurse goes apeshit, says he has a legal right to see the child
He forces his way through, pushing members out of the way. Hes a big dude
Baby is born he has two,choices
Become part of church, which is 15000 dollars for someone not born into it or dont see child ever
He aint gonna be a cult, so he tries to run away with child and mother.
She young and confused, doesnt wanna leave family.
He says he'll join but will never believe
Girl,he knocked up tells church
They say he has to spend a year alone with a part of the church then he'll be accepted
Still doesnt wanna be cult member
Baby is 2 months old and here we are
Idk what he should do. But I'll be damned before my child is raised in a cult. He has guns, so if i were him, id convince mother, take them both and stand his ground.
Fuck Jehovah. I had no idea, they are a modern fucking cult

yeah post it

See

Ah ok. Drink some water and get some sleep then user.

>posted 15 minutes ago
The Jehovah's Witnesses got him.

Fuck the girl and baby (not literally). That ain't it Chief.

Attached: 1551833835480.jpg (224x225, 18K)

11 AM here, I cheer my capuccino to you from Modena, richest and safest city in Europe

Attached: 85094380938585.jpg (845x600, 137K)

Sorry

I'm too sad to sleep
My ex toxic friends followed me to another discord server and harassed me, then i lost it and shittalked the man's trans girlfriend that had nothing to do with it. I feel horrible, even tough i apologized to her already.
thanks for reading my blog, bye

Attached: 1542056116996.jpg (380x380, 34K)

Go to bread, tired user. Things will get better with breast.

have

Feel bad, but know its not that bad. Theyll get over it.
Most importantly tho: fuck em

Don't let it get to you, user.

The girl is super sweet, but totally brainwashed. Its fucking sad

Is there any religions that are good through and through?

Only one that comes to mind is MAYBE buddhism

Things,always get better with breast

2:23 AM. Working the graveyard shift. Hang in there Yea Forumsros

All religions are a cult dude

They're just internet people they're not real.

Attached: img0001.png (351x446, 73K)

Jains
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_hruUhJUw

>her

Attached: untitled.png (1440x1856, 1.76M)

Not like this.
10 people staring at you for hours? Thats movie tier shit my dude

You guys are real, though

*12 hour shift sucks, miss my gf

Same fag
I saw him the other night. He wasnt in the worst of spirits, but he talks to her often which I imagine brings him down.
What would y'all do?

Woke up at 1:20 to fill the toilet with puke and sweat out half my body weight
Being sick sucks but at least I can call in to work

i will, thank you
yeah, fuck them
i will be better soon, thanks
really? I was an ex JW, can confirm that paying 15000 dolaridoos is not praticed, at least here. maybe you got a corrupt congregation or something that ins't JW

Attached: 1531257509919.jpg (579x329, 109K)

3:30 mountain time.
I got kicked out of school so I have no reason to have a set schedule because no job. I'm taking online classes as well so at least I'm doing something.

Attached: IMG_20190309_135309446_HDR.jpg (5344x3006, 3.24M)

what did you do to get kicked?

No we arent

But I'm real. Surely some of you are too.

Forgot to answer in the other post, but
They were my best friends, so they were real to me

Attached: 1530448833860.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Not show up. Professor I had bitched to a counselor and demanded I be removed. I've had mono so I haven't been able to come in and the faggot won't reply to my emails regarding my attendance. They demanded a note or some official excuse but I'm too broke to go to a doctor.
It was the only class I was taking this semester since labs are easier to do in a classroom for me.

>What would y'all do?
"It's me or the church." If she sticks with them, break it off with her, and possibly fight for custody of the kid so they don't grow up warped.

You'll find better people to be friends with.

You'll find new ones or you'll reconnect with them
Welcome to the human experience!
Everything is shit but some of it is so shitty you realise there were less shitty parts and start to smell it less

He said if he fights for custody and actually (by some miracle) wins it then it'll destroy her life. He doesnt want that because he cares for her

OP from the failed college thread last night here, and also Op of this thread.. Sorry to burden you guys but just drank a bottle off Cousin eddys Vodka and gonna take my stash of pills id been buying oiff randos taking a 2 lexapro, 4 vicodinn, 3 seraquill, and 4 fentalnol and a oxy. I ope to see you guys next time.

Attached: continue.jpeg.jpg (480x480, 20K)

5:45am here. Just got to work user

That's terrible advice.

Don't take the pills man. Just go to bed.

What's wrong, user?

Don't do it faggot. We gotta play Vidya on Saturday.

Just get weed, goddamn dude

i already did, in the server they went to harass me. Luckily, they didn't see nothing wrong with me and said that my ex friends were cunts

Attached: 1542494797690.jpg (275x270, 24K)

Glad to know that. Hope they'll stay by your side.

I guess it's kinda unfair since he knew what he was getting into, but there's either that, pay child support, or pay the church and become a member. With the first option there's at least the chance of her coming around and the three of them staying together even if her family alienates her.

>4 fentalnol
Bullshit, but you had the non drugs fags going
If you took what you said you dead, regardless of tolerance

learn to read

You can't give someone an ultimatum like that. You need to come up with a better method of persuasion.

user flush the pills down the toilet and go to bed man

I will miss you op
from any you friends that are thinking about suicide, try this metanoia.org/suicide/

its not to late, try to vomit and/or call an ambulance

He said hes gonna take it. What am i missing?

"Get her out of the church" is the main point, it doesn't have to be a verbatim ultimatum. Now what other nuggets of wisdom do you have from your glass watchtower overlooking this conversation you hoity toity little shit, don't suppose you have any actual input.

I'm always here
I try going to the other boards but I always come back here

I hope to god he didnt take what he said, but if he did its way too late

The aspirin is what keeping you from having a heart attack, dummy

Attached: 1450810457859.png (626x754, 58K)

Me too. I don't even talk about video games anymore.

Are you the user in question asking for advice or are you some random retard who thinks he knows how to talk to women? That's going to determine my answer here.

>Got interstitial cystitis
>Can't sleep ever
>Just stay up all night contemplating suicide.

Attached: 1367008552223.jpg (266x189, 18K)

Same. Yea Forums was a fun getaway for a little but they're riled up over comic book movies again for the time being.

its 9pm and I'm in bed watching cooking shows now. dreading toil in the morning but at least the weekend is nearly here

Attached: IMG_20190404_205856.png (1920x997, 2.87M)

Not guy you responded to but im the guy that posted story
Get the child out of the cult is what i think is best. The girl is sweet and cute, but a mans got his duties

Yea Forums fucking blows, holy fucking shit. If you ever feel Yea Forums is bad just take a trip over there.

I'm the story poster
See

Yeah definitely tell your friend to follow that advice.Give her the ultimatum. It's gonna go great. Make sure to escalate things as dramatically as possible too.

The fact you don't understand that as a rhetorical question signifying no one gives a fuck what non-answers you have for anything should have already made that decision for you, dumbass. Criticizing somebody's input isn't input, it's chirping dissonance to feel involved in somebody else's discussion. Fuck off back to tweet threads.