So, I heard you were having trouble with Sekiro, man. Here, have a cheat menu!

>So, I heard you were having trouble with Sekiro, man. Here, have a cheat menu!

Attached: 1554362860927.jpg (556x539, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oxy-05j0ZTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only cheats a casual needs are lower damage taken (so it's more like a healthbar in a normal game) & infinite spirit emblems.
actually I'd like to try infinite spirit emblems.

mustard race indeed.

Real talk though, you guys don't think the game is too hard right? I mean yeah its a challenge and some bosses are really hard but its not anything different in terms of any of the souls games to be honest, you fight a boss, learn the mechanics, get killed a few times and then get the mechanics down for the boss and win. Everyone that makes the claim they played and beat all the previous From games are either lying or must have summoned and done nothing all game.

mrantifun > fling

>chest engine > trainers

Honestly may use this. I am so fucking bad at video games yet I want to love this game.

Why not just use a CE table?

Attached: 1550780676284.png (549x560, 258K)

>Game literally lets you farm attack power to 99 before even reaching the end of the first PT
>People still resort to cheating
Can you even take a shit without the help of your parents? Fucking LOL

Mr antifuns Trainers are just cheat engine with a gui

he's a game journalist
cut him some slack

Why do people cheat ? How braindead do you have to be to not be able to play games there are liteally disabled people that are better than you

Even DSP is in the process of beating it so nobody has an excuse to cheat

The only thing I want is infinite white emblems. Because fuck grinding for those things. It's pointless busywork.
It should have just been a refillable bar.

I watched german DSP try to beat it and he screamed and almost cried and quit the game forever before even reaching a main boss

I already beat it though. I don't need your malware.

It's probably not malware but I really hope it is

Disgusting casual brainlet.

You only get attack power upgrades after defeating actual bosses, there’s no way there are 99 bosses user, which means you’re talking about glitching or cheating.

Infinite spirit emblems would be fun

You know what fuck it, sure. I'm going to use this just so other people can't prove they actually beat the game by showing their achievements. Video + facecam or it never happened.

lol fat fuck pc virgin retards

>You only get attack power upgrades after defeating actual bosses
Wrong

I can finish ds1 with an arm tied behind my back. But I had to uninstall sekiro. the combat either works for you or it don't i guess.

FINISH THE GAME LEGIT, RIGHT NOW, OR I'M TAKING YOUR GAMER CARD!

Attached: 31213111231.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

No it’s not, I haven’t beaten the game yet but I’m near the end, abusing attack power is cheating

There's another way to gain attack power

The mask is a bad design btw. I understand that they add to add the opportunity go dump your levels in attack power later in the game, otherwisd no one would have bothered getting skills, but still, by that point a level costs so much experience that you basically have to get to ng+ to continue increasing it

Butterfly should have dropped the mask

Yes you are fucking wrong. Collect all 3 mask pieces and you can spend 5 skill points for 1 attack power infintely.
>Abusing attack power
It's a literal thing From put in there, how the fuck is that cheating you brainlet?

is cheathappens still a thing? i remember years ago that guy was actually trying to fucking sell trainers for money in a world where any brainlet can pick up cheat engine and do infinitely more.

cause i'm bad at at games and i don't care to improve.

Then why bother at all, just watch videos

Slow Motion looks fun.

Slow motion option for a NG+ would actually be pretty dank.

welcome to the botnet

It's pretty fucking hard before you work out how you're supposed to play it. Muscle memory from Souls actively hinders you, so you need to rewire your brain to play it like Metal Gear Rising instead. After that it's average Souls difficulty.

>Why do people cheat ?
nobody wants to learn game mechanics anymore

yeah yeah sure fuck glitchs but actual cheats are okay because m-muh difficulty

low iq post

I wish there weren't so many enemies in some areas. if you want to fully clear and explore it's a fucking chore. I went to the back in time area and got to the general on a single life and killed every enemy I ran across and it took like an hour and a half because I kept having to drop aggro and shit.

It has its moments, but for me that's mainly with tracking not lining up with telegraphed attacks.
I could not get through ds 1-3 on my own, but bb is one of my all time favs(beat it before ever getting ps+) and I'm almost done with sekiro.
I gotta say despite it being challenging, I dont think I've died to any bosses more than 10 times(for perspective, martyr logarious alone has killed me more times than I've died in sekiro).
It's not insurmountable at all, you just have to get good.

>5 skill points for 1 attack power infintely
imagine being this bad at a game that you'll spend dozens of hours of grinding to make the game a little bit easier

cause that is not playing videogames.

You just described most souls players who are having an issue with sekiro

>anymore
The people who don't like a challenge now wouldnt have liked it in the NES era either. The difference is that nowadays people follow games journalism 100% and feel like they have to play every new well received game.

So do you enjoy playing games that arent narrative focused and are just cake walks because of cheats?
Like is that fun for you? If yes please elaborate because I'm genuinely curious

>spend dozens of hours of grinding
To get 5 or even 10 skill points? I could do it in an hour. Those attack boosts are pretty major.

listen, I haven't got to that lass boss everyone is crying about, but I'm pretty sure I will prefer trying him for hours rather than spending even an hour of grinding to get an attack boost

you must really be autistic to do something like that

yeah. tell me how that isn't fun? games are just things to interact with. at long as it feels good to do then challenge is just unnecessary. if it has a story than that's a bonus, but it doesn't matter if not either.

>at long as it feels good to do
You're going to have to do a better job at explaining how a cakewalk is fun. Is it the art/music that appeals to you? Otherwise, if you just enjoy pressing buttons and having something change on the screen you may as well sit around pushing buttons on your TV remote all day.

Games typically need challenge or a story to gibe something to engage the player.

All I need is the ability to buy divine confetti way earlier in the game. Nuts to farming it off those blue robed guys.

What button do I press to marry kuro?

PC niggers BTFO

Hey I like trainers when I'm replaying games. When Disgaea came out on pc trainers cut down on the grind like crazy and I had way more fun than ps4.

>Games typically need challenge or a story to gibe something to engage the player.
not for me. i find challenge unfun. the idea that i might fail fills me with anxiety. not a good time.

10 hours of chill sekiro though is a good time. really enjoyed it too.

>the idea that i might fail fills me with anxiety
In a video game? Seriously my dude? You might want to consult a therapist.

THIS. THis literal shit.

Every time some fucking casul mofoka that played witcher 3 on easiest difficulty complains about my From games he always says this shit:
"GUYS LISTEN I'M NOT A HATER OK?! I LIKE FROMSOFT GAMES, I PLAYED ALL OF THEM, HELL, I EVEN HAVE SOLAIRE BODYPILLOW DON'T HATE ME PLEASE".

Whats wrong with just admitting that you are bad at this game? Hell' i don't go to MFS thread to complain about how it's too hard to fly a plane and maybe they need to remap controls so it'll look more like GTA5 cause i'm a stinky pleb.

IMO Sekiro is fucking great, it literally brought my love for vidya back to life. I'm on first playthrough with demon bell rn and it's a great feeling man.

Attached: h7qco8p5bmp21.jpg (1080x1528, 433K)

yeah cause video games can't be stressful or make you anxious.
anyway i can just cheat most games with trainers, save states, editing files, mods etc so i don't need to consult shit. if not i just don't play them.

Attached: 1554278939089.jpg (428x344, 90K)

I noticed that too. Most zoomers are spoiled with shit like Skyrim and alike - the games where you literally can win any encounter by mashing LMB.

Also, for some "fans" Sekiro is a huge letdown cause they can't summon 9 friends to bangband hardest boss in the game while jerking off and watching netflix at the same time, like they did in DS3.

Attached: fe8rcrcr7hp21.jpg (690x960, 73K)

I can't believe people so pathetic exists.

maybe you should get a girlfriend

Dude if a literal video game gives you anxiety I can only imagine the problems you must face in day to day life.

haha you just owned me xD

i have more sex than you loser anyway

Have sex

and if a horror movie scares me than i should see a therapist cause clearly i can't cope with normal life. don't respond with more retarded ad hominem, brainlet. you asked why someone would use cheats and i told you.

Hasn't your mom told you who she's been sleeping over with all these nights?

So do you watch fan edits of horror movies with all the scary scenes taken out then?

unrelated, but i don't really watch horror movies anyway.

Maybe because you're a pussy

Who is German dsp

I feel a little bit disappointed now.

Doesn't really matter what you think of it, it's a legit way to play with no cheats involved

Schais Häida tu ned so ols wüsstste ned wer I bin aldä
youtube.com/watch?v=Oxy-05j0ZTw

This, i swear casuals just summons friends and spam magic from a safe distance.

>super speed

Attached: 1527671506410.jpg (500x375, 29K)

I had less trouble with it since it's not a standar soulsgame, i only played 1 and while it keeps certain mechanics the way they'er wired and the new ones makes it like work an action game

PC wins again.

Attached: 1554378140349.jpg (682x709, 91K)

what's the point of this thread
>shit talking about a thing you can't even do