Wife's Bull Boss

how many times did you die?

>just imagine his stamina in bed with our wives

Attached: Sekiro Blazing Bull.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jbRyeLTAeEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I beat him first try. Stay mad virgin

Just two times until I realized you can dash around and clap his booty cheeks from the back

Died twice to him, he's probably the easiest boss in the game.

Just wait until you fight two of them at the same time except they're ghost bulls that cause terror.

like 5 attempts total? i dont know how everyone had so much trouble with him, i just ran around him in circles and he couldnt touch me

>i dont know how everyone had so much trouble with him
this is how i felt about ogre

bull is one of a handful of souls tourist bosses that you can't fight like the game has been training you to. so if you think bull is one of the easiest bosses in the game, you probably got completely poopied on by shinobi hunter

w-what

Attached: 1490295655470.jpg (569x506, 44K)

he means your wife's past bulls

Tyronne and Chad

2. Beat him third try.

Gyoubu, the Long-Arm Centipede guys, the Folding Screen Monkeys, the Snake, and the Elite Samurai right before Genichiro are all much easier. Not that he's that hard.

2 tries. I killed myself because I thought it's another boss fight and was exhausted beating horse dude. Killed him the next attempt because you can deflect his attacks, leaving him motionless for 2 seconds

Twice.

Folding monkey was my hardest fight.

ill admit i spent an embarrassing amount of time on the monkeys. it wasn't until i was down to my last one that i realized the way youre supposed to bait them, and not just unga bunga chase them around trying to cut them off

I died 4 times and I'm dog shit at these games. I fought tutorial guy like 50 times and Lady Butterfly took me 25 tries. After that, things kind of clicked and Genichiro took me 8 tries. Sekiro has my favorite combat in a From game.

Attached: tenzenyamauchi.jpg (1200x628, 125K)

youtu.be/jbRyeLTAeEI
just keep dodging and running then hit if there's an opportunity. don't listen to faggots who tell you to parry and block.

>just imagine his stamina in bed with our wives
So he’s just gonna spergs out in the middle of the session and die?

Attached: 85DC0B39-A7A2-4365-9CB4-600F6D198B00.jpg (255x383, 49K)

>died to him 7 times
>died to lady butterfly once or twice before I beat her ass
Why am I like this? Also I blame one of those bull deaths on the fact that he miraculously avoided killing two of the soldiers for a solid two minutes on one attempt.

2 times, I unironically just deflected him when I could but most of the time he would literally just run by me and let me hit him. So I never actually had to come up with anything to kill him and died 5 times to the other bull in the palace lmao
The fight is objectively just shit though. Too repetitive and doing it in a tiny ass area the second time didn't make it better due to From's 1990 tier game camera

I think I got incredibly lucky with this fight. I just ran after each one and killed them. It was honestly disappointing after reading the signs in each room expecting a fun and clever encounter. First try.

Lmao
It reminded me of Goku chasing Korin, so just mere chasing not being the solution clicked pretty fast for me

Attached: fatto katto.jpg (700x467, 54K)

Only once, he's easy once you realise he can't touch you if you sprint.

was more so annoying to fight then hard. Sakura Bull and NG+ are much easier afterwards though.

Died a few times because I messed up a parry and then the unblockable fire damage chipped me down.
I just chased them down and stabbed them in the back, almost felt bad after exploring the arena and seeing all the rooms that were intended to be used.