2d or 3d?

2d or 3d?

Attached: yoshi__s_evolution_by_1990irock-d2j2pnw.jpg (800x356, 40K)

haha

Ha or haha?

Attached: yoshisaddle2.jpg (2160x1400, 275K)

haha

3d has the better hips and ass

>not posting the correct chart
Yoshi has gone through enough large revisions that simply asking "2D or 3D" isn't asking anything at all.

Attached: yoshidesigns_1.png (2792x1369, 2.36M)

It's a shell, right?

Attached: kisspng-mario-yoshi-super-mario-world-super-nintendo-ent-5b58e79168ba18.752456531532553105429[1].jpg (900x900, 101K)

>left: dumb-looking but lovable cartoon dinosaur.
>Right: chubby-faced slut

>Soul vs Soulless

WHY IS HIS ARM ORANGE

That's shopped

because super mario world was a rushed game

Attached: Marioyoshismw.png (256x223, 4K)

Yoshi and Toad are the worst Mario characters and no one would miss them if they were killed off.

They sexualize Yoshi on purpose right?
We really can't deny this anymore

Daily reminder that Bowser watched every Yoshi poop out an egg and then trapped them inside their own egg. Haha

Attached: egg2.jpg (491x430, 56K)

Literally SOUL vs SOULLES

That's the impression I got. Those thicc ass thighs are tasty as fuck. Who could really resist?

ok the arm is orange for some reason but otherwise that is literally the sprite from Super Mario World, the shell(?) is unchanged. It looks like a shell to me dawg.

Attached: F6uF[1].gif (500x500, 43K)

Those aren't arms, they are stirrups for Marios feet. They are orange in the game

>WHY IS HIS ARM ORANGE
Did you ever the play the game?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404_052129.png (1024x768, 20K)

Left is top, right is bottom

I own this figure and I wish that's how modern Yoshi looked like. Hate the generic cutesy cartoon look.

Attached: MD0010370_01.jpg (418x608, 60K)

Hot glue it

Okay, but why though?

That’s someone’s fetish

thats a smug yoshi

3d yoshi looked very nice in mario 64 ds but in a sidescrolling game it is the inferior design. The 'bubblier' looking little kid Yoshi also looked passable when put in 2d in Yoshi's story

SMW on the gameboy advance was literally my first video game and I don't remember it as orange, I was fucking shocked when I saw an Oneyplays video and it was orange

more like he ho

Attached: 1554277921617.jpg (300x190, 90K)

THIS

>still no hand drawn Mario game in the style of the old artwork
Come on Nintendo.

Attached: 1435704049914.jpg (359x316, 23K)

Is Yoshi related to the koopas? Then again why the fuck everyone has a shell or a fake shell in this world? Are the koopa shells just garments?
Why does no one bat an eye when Yoshi devours sentient beings? Are Yoshis cannibals?
Yoshi dress up, talks and has tribes with a tiny island, why are they segregated from toad or koopa communities? Why do they like being used as mounts by fat plumbers?
How do Yoshi's eggs work? That thing is clearly coming from his digestive system and not reproductive system. And why the fuck does Birdo do the same with his fucking mouth?
Why the fuck does Yoshi lay shit eggs and real eggs that looks the same?
How can they hide inside their own eggs?
In SMW they need to eat multiple things to grow, but a super mushroom has no greater effect on them as it does on the mario bros, but a power star single-handedly makes them big enough, why does mushrooms works differently on them? Why does it produces mushroom eggs when eating fruits?