Literally impossible

Literally impossible

When is the easy mode mod coming ?

Attached: genichiroashina_179t[1].jpg (900x506, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qVeB_4p0go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Easy mode

NEVER EVER

Attached: 1474232864574.jpg (1338x716, 118K)

If you play on PC just download a trainer. If you play on console then get fucked, filthy peasant.

Attached: cf.png (516x420, 119K)

they should add the option play on easy or hard difficulty, but make it do literally nothing. Same gameplay, same damage numbers same everything. Maybe add something useless to easy mode, such as making enemies drop more gold or something, in order to avoid accusations of choice deceptions or some shit. It's a win win situation. Game "journalists" get their easy mode and will have no other excuses as to why they can't play games. And Miyazaki gets to make his game without changing a damn thing

>beat him
>use all my gourds
>oh shit, second form
>pull off lightning redirect first try

Attached: tumblr_ltao8weRlt1r1nmpao1_500.gif (500x385, 386K)

>nd will have no other excuses
shitters will always find excuses, never cater to them, it's a lose lose and waste of time
FUCK CASUALS
AND FUCK NORMAL FAGGOTS

Attached: 1553362672097.png (800x578, 792K)

This is the only thread about Sekiro I will post in until I finish the game. I just want to say this, and hopefully other anons spread my message: The game is defaulted to easy mode. You select hard mode by ringing the demon bell. It makes the game significantly harder. You are already playing the easy mode.

beat him yesterday after gitting gud.

Just hit him once to bait his counter, parry that and keep exchanging blows until his posture breaks
And you can literally parry all his moves.

lightning redirect is the most kino move in game

>parry all his moves

not his sweeps or grabs

Attached: monkey.jpg (1280x558, 231K)

Perfect reaction image, man.

AND FUCK NIGGERS TOO!

I stuck on him for two weeks.
I can barely reach the third phase and he always one shot me with lighting attack.

And resistance items are useless.

those two are so heavily telegraphed and short range you can just simple dodge and punish them

You have barely any time to realise if you should use mikiri counter or jump. With stiff controls it even worse.

Where do I find the monkey farm

I'm at Genichiro Ashina, did I miss them ?

there is a wall painting in the Idol room below his fight, it has useful information about his lightning

and you should try to get through his first two bars without being hit, as his Tomoe phase can eat up your health quickly before you learn any of his timings.

comes after that

what the fuck there is 3 phases ? sweet lord help me i can't fucking remove a single health bar

Do people really have problems with lightning reversal? You literally just press the attack button when you get hit by lightning in mid-air.

he uses the stab in phase 1 after the drop stab, he uses the swipe after the drop in phase 2, but uses a stab on it's own.
My tip, just side dodge his drop stab, and dodge out of his stab or swipe range.

I completely forgot this game had secret doors. Do any of them have bosses behind them that I should go back for?

more devs need to include easy mode.

also all easy modes should lock you out of final bosses, give a shit ending, and not reward any achievements/trophies

I was just happy I did it with no practice and turned the boss fight around

youtube.com/watch?v=2qVeB_4p0go

even a quadriplegic can beat the game
why cant Yea Forums or gaming journalists

My problem with it was that it was so telegraphed I dodged out of the way every time without thinking of redirecting

Funny that niggers like to play fighting games in that regard I have nothing against them this time

Attached: 1553225635592.jpg (829x767, 63K)

>he uses the swipe after the drop in phase 2, but uses a stab on it's own
Not always true, he will sometimes use the stab after the drop in phase 2.

>spend all day stuck on him
>eventually memorize all his patterns and get to 3rd phase
>it's actually the most fun and easiest phase and i killed him on the first try

i believe in you user

This
I never got to try lightning reversal because I've never been hit by lightning

Took me 3 tries to beat the final boss. The game is easy as fuck and Bloodborne is better (harder too)

>b-b-but you used all your gourds and revives
Exactly why this game is dogshit ez. Literally doesn't need an ez mode with all the casual healing + infinite stamina + revives it gives you

LOL

Attached: 20190404090642_1.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

"phases"
he gets slight changes to his movekit after the first bar, and enters tomoe way with a new bar.

nope but there are beads

>firecrackers
embarrassing

I count 2 different threads you've posted it in plus one OP, so here's your (you) you funky little go-getter

if you get clear of a stab youre also clear of a swipe.
Sure its not a counter that way, but why do high risk counters when you can just easily bait a safe parry counter

No. He exists to make you master the core mechanics. When you finally beat him, you will be grateful for the lesson in failure because you will understand how to play when you do.

Genichiro is literally just practice.
He has no bullshit RNG moves
get some distance before a heal and dodge after as he hard counters it with his bow

I know, how did that even make it into playtesting? Literally breaks the game and auto wins every boss fight.

LMAO

Attached: 20190404090640_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

firecrackers is like max poise armor in dark souls. its nothing impressive.

Firecrackers + Pocket Ash

it's already in the game, kuros charm makes it so that blocking blocks 100% of attacks, souls fags aren't used to blocking with a weapon, in sekiro it's more OP than you'd think.

>b-but much posture
even though almost every enemy and boss in the game has a posture breaking deathblow on you, they're too slow to do it, you can always roll away in time, the only time posture breaking is bad is mid boss combos and you should just know when to hold block and when not too, but literally blocking in this game is more OP than any previous souls games.

Attached: 20190402161834_1.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

>blocking in this game is more OP than any previous souls games.
while that is true like you said, if your posture breaks mid combo you might be looking the death screen next second. sekiro has a lot more mid combat resource management than souls games even if its easier when all is going as youre planning.

honestly blocking being rediculously broken in this game just makes me think the whole hardship with giving away kuros charm was originally default and they only made it optional so casuals don't cry. Ironically, they're crying regardless, but giving away kuros charm makes the game 10 times better.

Attached: unknown-1.png (1236x728, 1.65M)

Is Pepe gifting him a gf?