Drawn to life, the next chapter

nobody remembers this masterpiece of a DS game

Attached: hehehhe.png (503x443, 481K)

no child, we were never even real. Just a dream of a boy in come :((

Drawn to Death is better

has nothing to do with dtl

Ooooh user, I remember it a bit too well.

Attached: fb0.png (473x353, 169K)

Attached: 106313.png (968x1292, 1.05M)

who could forget, we all have ptsd from it

It's not much of a masterpiece. It just has an impactful ending.

dont forget the music

What the fuck is this?

drawn to life the next chapter

the new ending they added in the Collection release.

>masterpeice
DTL2 was a fucking spit in the face to everyone who enjoyed the first game. Fuck you. Anyone who defends that shitshow of a game should do a backflip into a fucking noose.

the ending makes sense, and its a very good way to end the game. I dont see why people are hating on it

Fuck no.
>DUDE YOU REMEMBER THAT JOKE CHARACTER WHO HAD LIKE TWO LINES OF DIALOG IN THE FIRST GAME
>DUDE
>DUDE GET THIS
>DUDE WHAT IF ALL THE CHARACTERS YOU'VE GROWN TO LOVE OVER THE COURSE OF THE FIRST GAME
>WEREN'T REAL
>AND IT WAS *HIS* DREAM
>DUUUUUUUUDE

not every ending can be happy?
so what if nothing was real? its a very good way to traumatize us all so we never forget the game

Jowee never married Mari
Heather was never a Raposa
Wilfre was in the right
Fuck you

Attached: mari and jowee dolls.png (854x476, 713K)

wilfre wasnt real, just a nightmare :/ heather was a raposa in the dream, mike wasnt.

What fucking website did you come from? You type like a 14 year old who thinks that LE EBIN BITTERSWEET ENDING is the deepest shit even concieved when it was really just a hackjob mess that did nothing but ruin an entire two game's worth of plot.

i just dont understand why youre so crazy about the ending of the game. Just forget about it kiddo, its not a big deal

None of them were real you stupid fuck
Wilfre was trying to prevent Mike from waking up

so whats the problem then?

god i love sucking nigger cock

sorry guys i just realized how much of a stupid faggot i am. i'll go ask my wife and her son to send you some money from my bank account.