Is there a more onions youtuber?

Is there a more onions youtuber?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 105K)

act man is based
fuck off, op

Attached: 1525598705933.png (2560x1440, 1.47M)

Act Man is based. Fuck OP.

Only basedboys fear The Chad Man

Attached: 1545998651716.jpg (1024x1536, 527K)

Check out Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd

>subbed when he was at 30k
>reached 500k in no time at all
how the fuck did he do it

I think I've only seen one of his vids, the one about the faggot who was defending the shitty practices EA was doing to battlefront 2, but I liked how he discussed it. Tbh I thought he was just 'some cool guy who wears shades indoors' but I guess its just part of his stick.

I thought he just talked about Halo 5, how is he popular?

He talks about other games too.

>wear sunglasses
>repeat Yea Forums memes
>get popular

On my way from 60k to 100k as we speak and all I had to do was steal gameplay footage and jokes from here. Thanks guys

He makes 45-minute videos fellating popular FPSes from the Xbox 360 era, and lamenting how far those franchises have fallen.
I wouldn't mind as much if he actually attempted to analyze WHY the games are good/bad, but he just rambles on about his favorite/worst parts of the game for 45 minutes.
The only really great video of his that I've seen is his interview with Hardy Lebel, and it's the only one where it's not just him talking about his opinions.

based

user posted this exact thread last week but in reverse. I'm starting to get the feeling this board is run by bots, pedophiles, demons and trannies.

I wonder what demons think about DOOM threads

>He doesn't know Doomguy was retconned to be a demon himself
I bet they love them unironically

I haven't played any DOOM past 3, so i don't know anything about new ones

Is that Cyrus from Trailer Park Boys?

no...

The hype is a lie around the game. That is all you really need to know. If you like old FPS go play Dusk. 100x better. The movement in the new doom is fucking ass. Can't even bhop or circle strafe correctly because of whack animations. Completely casualized.

lmao you fucking retard
go back to r/gaming

>T. can't bhop

Yeah he's shit and his fans are fucking stupid see

>Obvious samefag in a bait thread
Jesus just kill yourself. Unironically you should take yourself out of the genepool.

did The Based Man shit all over your favorite game, nub?

Attached: 1527062768898.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

(You) have to try harder than that. Come on, lets see your best shot tiger.