Think game will be sjw

>think game will be sjw
>turns out to be anti sjw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhlZ-cPO0Xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what game are you talking about?

Such a thing doesn’t exist.

have fun with bendis you DCucks

Horizon Zero Dawn

picked the wrong pic
but that movie is anti sjw too, so it works out

He's talking about the critically acclaimed and animated movie of the year Into the Spider-Verse, rated PG

>anti sjw too
Sort of? It's just a solid movie. Better than it should've been considering where it came from

To me it just came off as Miles being a mistake, like many people said when he was first introduced and the movie felt like a "fix" to that mistake by giving him more meaning?
Plus I assumed going in, him and stacy would be a thing and they weren't, so it pleasantly surprised me.

This thread was meant to be about HZD though

And by that I mean, giving him more of a reason to be a spiderman and not just because

>To me it just came off as Miles being a mistake, like many people said when he was first introduced and the movie felt like a "fix" to that mistake by giving him more meaning?
Yeah, Miles was a mistake, and they have been trying to give him meaning for years. It's that way with all the Peter Parker replacements. Marvel is desperately trying to create their diversity Spider-man off Peter Parker's success, without understanding how Peter Parker earned the fan base and acclaim as a character he possesses.

Ever notice how Peter Parker is the only Marvel hero to consistently have story lines where he ages or is replaced? Sad that the one Marvel character who truly gets that with great power comes great responsibility is just replaced by fan boys.

I wanna FUCK Gwen

>not wanting to fuck Peni
More for me

>turns out to be anti sjw
Name one game like this.

>Horizon Zero Dawn
>not sjw
Entire story revolves around the female who breaks all the rules and wins the hearts of all the men, even the sun king wants her. Meanwhile she has to fight super religion zelaot man who thinks he's king shit who will fix it all. Then it turns out she's the clone of the super smart lady who was trying to fix world due to the huge fuck up my the big business male ceo. The background lore is interesting but the main plot is sjw to the max.

You're not alone

Attached: muratagwen1.jpg (1122x1200, 240K)

I wanna FUCK the robot

how is Spiderverse or horizon anti sjw?

Miles's mom for me 2bh

>game about a blackED relationship
>anti sjw

What did he mean by this?

Attached: spider_man_into_the_spider_verse_dom_tao410.1033_lm_w6_dgordon_cropped.0.jpg.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Haven't played it, but isn't Far Cry 5 like this? Since the religious guy was right all along.

She friendzones him, champ.

Not that user but the story was shit
But idk how sjw it is since the white tribe people were the only ones to actually accept alloy without her needing to win them over
And then there is that stupid black man villain that she hates

But I see where you are coming from, would hardly call it sjw to the max though
Female heroes aren't new

She freindzones him at the end, did you not watch the movie?

I need to play this and see. All I have heard is he was right all along which sounds good to me

Spiderverse was OK, would be much better if it didn't run at sub 20fps and choppy the whole time.

lmao that is what make is anti sjw?

>Miles holds up his hand and goes "Friends?" first
He friendzoned her

I don't think it's "anti-SJW" or any other gay shit like that. I just enjoyed the movie.
True

I will say that Miles in Spiderverse is a good attempt. They expressly shoot down great power responsibility as soon as they can and Miles arc is about breaking away from the expectations and being his own person

>Miles: Your advice isn't working!
>Peter: Then stop listening to me!

>Miles: With great power comes gr-
>Peter: Don't you dare finish that sentence! Don't do it! I'm sick of hearing it!

It's not so much a female hero as she's just written poorly and has major mary sue problems. Also general fact that all the main villans are males.

She's pestered by a boy during the tribe trials.
One of the male officers harasses her multiple times during the trial and tells her to fuck off once he becomes warchief.
Computer Hades is considred male, coded by male.
Male baddies fighting vs the sun king.
Sun king falls for her and is pretty worthless at defending himself form a predicable attack on his throne.
In a side quest for hunting down various creatures it's run by a stuck up male whom she overthrows for another female to take his place.
CEO that causes the end of the world is male.
The black guy who helps her is out for himself and pretty much feeds her info only to fix things he fucked up or to progress his own agenda of "i want to learn everything."
The only time any females give her hassle is her own tribe elders whom only 1 really hates her but then comes around once she's shown to be "chosen by the goddess."

It's very sjw of "women great, men bad."

Wolverine.

Yeah, Wolverine has been faded out to be replaced by diversity Mustelidae girls. But Peter Parker has been killed multiple times, with only Kraven's Last Hunt not trying to actually replace him. Every multiverse version of Spider-man involves a Spider Gwen Stacy, a Spider-daughter, a Spider-MJ, a Spider-spic, etc, etc.

Yeah, Wolverine has been treated like shit too, but at least they are only trying to give his female (most likely just trannies since having double x's makes no since for) clones his powers. Apparently there has been a discount sale on radioactive spiders.

Peni game when?

Attached: 72698950_p0.png (1131x1600, 768K)

this
We need Peni everything

Eh hem.
Why wasnt this in the soundtrack
youtu.be/ZhlZ-cPO0Xw

Far Cry 5

>when "sjw" just means bad
>spoiled milk is sjw
>freshly squeezed juice is anti-sjw
>zoomers

I love this movie. Probably my favorite Spider-Man movie next to the first two Raimi films. Did you guys saw the after-credits scene?

Attached: 1553048185629.jpg (1069x1200, 137K)

>hzd
>good
I wish i could feel that way
It was THE most boring open world game I have ever played

Yep
Also your allies throughout the game were just good ol conservative rednecks

Peni posters, Peni lunchboxes, Peni erasers, Peni blankets, Peni onaholes, Peni coasters, Peni action figures, Peni light switches, Peni CD players

Attached: 1554001158097.gif (512x448, 642K)

Spiderverse is pretty much the only time Marvel has ever done anything interesting with Multiple Universes, or at least to the point where it wasnt overly stupid "muh all powerful god and super deus ex machina" bullshit, so I accept all of these different interpretations of spidey.
Well except for the spider God, but they made up for that by acknowledging Sentai Spider mans existence

Attached: this spider shot bullet.gif (192x144, 1.62M)

>only time Sony
ftfy

Peni onaholes!

God yes please
How did they make the best character have the least screentime?
It's fucking injustice

The emissary from hell! Supaidaman!

Why is she so sexy bros?

Attached: 1554050328624.jpg (811x1200, 99K)

Sure thing, champ.

Attached: sm2016012002-col-216126.jpg (1200x680, 98K)

Because she wasnt the best character at all?
In fact outside of Peter and Miles, the supporting cast is pretty lacking and only there for cool action scenes. Which kind of makes sense seeing as theyre little more than advertisements. People who wanted more of Peni were pretty disappointed in the actual source material, however

Peni and Noir were the best characters in the movie and they had the least screen time

Yeah it was pretty funny

Attached: muratagwen2.jpg (743x1200, 196K)

She is so cute and funny
I think it makes her super sexy

Attached: __d_va_peni_parker_and_sp_dr_spider_man_into_the_spider_verse_and_etc_drawn_by_lino_chang__sample-03 (850x978, 212K)

Sometimes less is more

Anti-sjw means I get to look at nice tits and ass
and I get to shoot commies

I want to smell her farts and scream vulgar things in Japanese at her.

Attached: 1553049982694.png (900x900, 804K)

The Prowler sound was fucking epic

This basically.
Good vs Evil
Gaia (Female) vs Hades (Male)
Elisabet Sobeck (Female) vs Ted Faro (Male)
Aloy (Female) vs Helis (Male)

HZD is sjw and feminist agenda.

Attached: Ahem.jpg (750x673, 65K)

Why does everyone sexulize Peni?

Attached: 1554113811572.jpg (470x767, 61K)

The fact that this isn't widely accepted knowledge is proof that the conditioning is working. People don't even know they are consuming feminist propaganda anymore

She asks for it.

Attached: 1554023678814.jpg (724x1024, 117K)

I'm the one and only BOOMER ZOOMER

Attached: 3x3.gif (762x600, 144K)

She's sexy as hell

Attached: 1554101695445.jpg (1181x1748, 164K)

because she is cute and funny

Like every side mission portrays the same thing where males are either bad or incompetent while the females are good or competent.