Reminder that they will not be at E3 this year

Reminder that they will not be at E3 this year...

Attached: file.png (1080x600, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/more than hype/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that this was Snoy's E3

Attached: 1552356849309.png (830x467, 143K)

Sony will soon be extinct. The game industry has left them behind.

the absolute STATE of Play

I still will never understand why they didn't just Buy Konami, they could have easily done it & kept Silent Hills & MGS to themselves. Which would draw huge sale numbers

Can’t buy something that isn’t being offered for sale. Konami is still profitable

They could have at least bought the rights to Castlevania, Metal Gear & Silent Hill. Since Konami only cares about PES

Sony has stopped caring about Japan and Japanese companies. They most likely aren't going to go for any exclusivity deal for the next Street Fighter, they probably are never going to do anything like Bloodborne ever again. And now that Death Stranding is apparently in development hell, I doubt they are really going to attempt to make any big investments with 3rd parties or industry legends like Kojima ever again

And that's a bad thing! Who are we going to make fun during e3 now

Reminder that I don't give a fuck.

Yes you do.

Microsoft

You'd think they could get someone with fucking energy to present these fucking things
>here's that voice you hear in instructional videos about safety on airplanes shilling games at you
That's how you bore people not hype them.

Awesome. Fuck Snoy.

sports, sports, sports, sports, sports, tv, tv, tv, tv, tv, tv

Worst string of post-launch E3's in Sony history. Same games for three years straight.

But they're Japanese, Sony is a western company now, only western crap interests them, basically if it's not game journalist bait, easy, emotional, story based, they don't want it.

arent they doing their own thing this year?

I can't wait for Nintendo's and Microsoft's E3 this year.

Konami is a fuckhuge company that has many divisions like fitness clubs and real estate.

No need. Microsoft will just spend their presentation only showing multiplats for the PS4.

youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY

Attached: 1554103562486.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

Yeah, they did State of Play and it sucked.
They'll probably cancel PSX again as well

>the Switch handheld will be revealed at E3
>the Xbox Scarlett Anaconda will be revealed at E3
>Metroid Dread will be revealed at E3
>Halo Infinite gameplay will be revealed at E3
>Master Chief will be announced for Super Smash Bros. at E3
Feels good

And?

Fuck sony
And this is coming from someone that has used mainly sony for years

Reminder that I haven't cared about E3 for the last 15 years.

>Master chief for smash
Not completely impossible honestly, i ship Microsoft and Nintendo

Then where do people go for Japanese games and weebshit?

Man Sony really turned to shit.
Think PS5 is gonna be the first Playstation I won't be buying.

Attached: 1531930237820.jpg (268x265, 19K)

People swear they got jokes

Smash won't be at the game awards

but

Sony won't be at E3 either LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Steam

>99% western yaoi furfag cancer imitating the anime style

They are probably cutting costs right now everywhere to prepare for the upcoming launch. It's not really a bad strategy because consumers are fucking retarded and have the memory of a goldfish. When the next consoles are announced and the companies fight the only thing that matters is who makes the better impression and can sell you their shit better. It doesn't matter if one of them fucked your mom right infront of you just 6 months earlier.

Maybe so but it still seems like Sony is moving towards 50% VR shit and 50% cinematic experiences
I want neither

Reminder that nothing is saving you.

Attached: xbros victorious.png (810x1602, 288K)

You're not alone with that opinion, it's also a pretty good thing that they do it, they've lost quite the large number of third party exclusives this gen. Hell, even yakuza and persona seem to finally go multiplat and those have a long history with sony.

Attached: 1528104623754.jpg (973x621, 66K)

>The ABSOLUTE STATE OF SONY

Attached: 1553641600257.jpg (1024x961, 128K)

I've been saying this for months but the reddit/resetera fags here didn't believe me.

At least their final year was a real bang.

Attached: 1554363738438.jpg (1020x720, 217K)

>Look boss I posted it again

What exactly are you getting mad about? That this board doesn't reflect your opinion? Considering the PS4 sells pretty well with normalfags you should try facebook or twitter, I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms and kiss sonys ass just like you do.

>tfw already took a week off work for June so I can watch all of E3 with my Yea Forumsros
The best event all year

Attached: 1530297232661.jpg (922x519, 334K)

Didn't someone else drop out aswell? I don't remember if it was EA, Ubisoft or some other shit company. Looks like it will be a relatively short E3, at least for conferences.

Funny, that's where you Xcucks got exiled to, along with Reddit. Maybe stay there to spread your FUD.

Yeah they were better off just being completely silent
That was a shitshow that even normies hated

Reminder that it's just So(n)y (and E3) anyway.

This poll was posted on Yea Forums only. It had a captcha so it couldn't be rigged. It's what Yea Forums thinks about the PS5 and you are saying that everyone who believes it should go to reddit? Maybe you don't realize this, but this place does not think highly of sony. Yes, Yea Forums that is. Not reddit, not twitter, not anything other than fucking Yea Forums.

EA, yep. Since they don't really have anything to show right now, just some updates for Battlefield and Anthem and Fifa

Still in:
Microsoft
Ubisoft
Bethesda
Nintendo
Digital Devolver
The PC games show

Pc or Nintendo now

$10 has been deposited into your designated bank account.

My timezone is fucked because I'm from europe, but for me it's usually spread out over 3 days. I just wish they would squish it together with those two dropping out, square enix had a conference aswell, didn't they? I really only want to see MS, nintendo and devolver, the rest can suck my arse.

>switch is the new vita
I never would've expected this to happen

Yeah true Squeenix has a thing too and I think so did Capcom?

>Butthurt So(n)yboy no one liking his next moviegame and vr-meme console

>there's going to be more of these

Attached: 1446139914478.png (364x385, 122K)

This is gonna be the shittiest E3 since 2012, probably should brace yourselves for that, Yea Forums.

Considering the Switch has games
It just absorbed the vita’s devs not become it

>this is what Yea Forums thinks
>300 votes
you can't be this retarded

It depends on what the others bring. Sony shit the bed hard last year and MS brought the heat. Wouldn't call it the best E3 of this gen, but it was still satisfying.

The problem with their cinematic-meme games is, that only few studios can really effort such a budget to create a game fitting there. All other will move to other consoles which currently even already NOW is happening.
Sony did some very serious wrong calculation here.
The PS5 might the first real big flop for Sony if they are keep going their current cinema/vr games (ignoring handhelds here since it's another claiber).

We've been doing these strawpolls for years now and the result is always the same whether it's 10 votes or 10,000.

Between Joker’s in smash
Animal Crossings
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Metroid prime trilogy
Astral Chain
Bayonetta 3
And a metric fuck ton of Xbox backwards compatible games I for one am hyped

Attached: 77C89A81-AEC4-44A6-9296-94CA592C7C19.jpg (499x474, 78K)

>MS brought the heat
Yeah, that Funko Pops trash and that CGI Halo trailer was red hot.

I think it won’t be a PS3 tier shitfest but much much worse than the WiiU given they don’t have a cheap a handheld

And a cyberpunk trailer, dmc5 reveal, sekiro trailer, just cause 4 reveal, dying light 2 reveal, a KH trailer and more shit. Compared to sony who revealed the RE2 remake and pretty much nothing else except their 4 main games it was a pretty good show overall.

>Multiplats

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's OK when Microsoft does it.

>I forgot, it's OK when Microsoft does it.
Yes. It is. It would've also been okay if sony did it. But they didn't. Instead we got like a 15 minute fucking talking section because they had to move locations.

I thought Sony was still gonna be at E3, just not have a conference? Anyways what do they have to show anyways? TLOU part 2 they've shown enough of and Death Stranding might as well be vaporware because Kojima is a hack.

Place your bets
Sony introduces a
“Definitely not a Nintendo Switch with PlayStation logos”

Attached: 4BB328F7-2003-46B7-BE62-68F1F42BE829.gif (448x252, 2.26M)

Can't wait for this cocksucker to get exposed again while the retards and shills on Yea Forums clap like semi-trained chimps.

Attached: more than hype.png (694x343, 83K)

Why would it be?
MS will show stuff from all their new studios and the next console
Nintendo will have animal crossing, bayo 3, smt v, metroid and so on

Because of Sony dropping out?
Good riddance.

Nintendo will hopefully focus on more than one game this year. Uncle Phil will shit the bed again with more first-party trash and crap trailers for games announced far too early. Oh yeah, we might get half the specs for another rushed console too. Based.

Well Nintendo always has a big focus on one game that they design their whole showroom floor stuff and booths around too
It was BotW, then Odyssey and this year 100% Animal Crossing
Although I could see a big focus on Pokémon as well, it is Pokémon after all.

Xbox' "put everything we make on the PC" is good for us, but makes for a bad argument as to why one would buy an xbox.

No, Animal Crossing is too niche.
There will be something else...

Those cunts better make a new fzero
Or else...

Imma cry

>tfw one less conference to get hyped up about and tear apart with the lads on Comfy Theatre
Sad, desu.

>"look mom I posted it again!"
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/more than hype/

Considering Nintendo will probably announce a new smash character it'll be fine.

Shit, that joker announcement saved that absolute bore of a conference that was VGAs.

>Five years on and still no games

That's gotta sting.

>Switch handheld
HUH??????

t. twitter poisoned brainlet

Yeah. Glad I never bought a PS4. Imagine having no games at all

Attached: Flute guy.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

WE JUST KEEP WINNING SONYBROS

Reminder that Snoy keep copying Nintendo everything while their fans draw anal vore to delude themselves.

Attached: 1404878155320.jpg (350x277, 21K)

>Sliding it because Uncle Phil still hasn't cashed those IOUs five years later
Top fucking lel Xniggie.

So the ps5 has been leaked already.
No new games announced for it for a while.
It's going to be 500 usd at launch.
Has a dynamic UI that changes to the user. multiple launch screens
More vr shit.
New thing that tracks your position and geolocation for an AR type games. Imagine your body being the controller.
Can play ps4 games with disc and digital. Older games can run digitally.
Older games will get upscaled but will be charged full price.

>$500 to get spied on and all your information sent to China

Attached: Absolutely Propietary.jpg (480x451, 43K)

>Animal Crossings
>Niche
Nigga literally every girl I met in college had a 3DS/ 2DS for that game.
Just because they don’t post here doesn’t mean they don’t exist

Attached: 1553873542602.jpg (956x3943, 601K)

No one cares about a small village you live in where 2 of 4 girls played it.
The sales worldwide are in a level of "niche".

Is having a ps4 the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a ps4. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buying and beta-testing games for at least 5 years solely so they can go and get played on other platforms. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little console - buying exclusives, subscribing to Sony services, console-warring on Yea Forums, letting it collect data for Sony, playing with it. All of it has one simple result: It's exclusives are more enjoyable for the men that will eventually play them on other platforms.

Raised the perfect console? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way it grew up. He gets to play it's games every night. He gets the benefits of it's kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised it.

As a man who has a ps4, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 5 years of your life simply to beta test games for people on other platforms to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: xbox trade shows 2.png (952x2390, 2.68M)