He's right

Not a fan of Epic Store, but I love how it melts the brains of Yea Forumsalve droneies

Attached: epic twitter.png (941x1062, 285K)

This thread was literally deleted a few minutes ago. Do not bump this spammed shill garbage. Report it and ignore it.

Your shit just got deleted. Take a hint.

Hide it like Steam tries to hide competition I see

This is at least the third time you've made this exact thread within the span of 6 hours. Do you literally not have anything else better to do?

Didn't we JUST have this thread?

There is no competition fucktard now kill yourself

>B-B-BUT MUH TRADING CARDS, HOW AM I GONNA L-L-LEVEL UP MY S-S-STEAM PROFILE NOW? FUCKING C-C-CHINKS! MUH MONOPOLY!!!

Fuck off. Epic's the underdog, and we always back the underdog in the face of massive competition, that is basically the plot of every game ever. Epic is the protagonist of the Game Store Wars.

so do you use a bot or are you just severely autistic
you want actual arguements peek back into your deleted thread and take a look at all the shit you never responded to

>Epic's the underdog
>billion dollar company that simply throws money at publishers to get exclusive deals
>underdog

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna it pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: eu3i.png (701x649, 23K)

bait?

Attached: 1480571593253.png (597x493, 3K)

So is Steam the underdog, also a billion dollar company?

>I DON'T LIKE EPIC BECAUSE IT SELLS MY DATA TO CHINESE
>well why do you use US companies like Steam and Google who are more active in selling your data
>NO SHUT UP

Here is a COPE

Attached: Cope.png (1148x876, 110K)

Go back to China you dumb chankoro
This is a Japanese America website, chink.
Fuck winnie the pooh

What a bitch

How about you stop trying to contort companies into contrived narratives.

Will Steam ever win?

>Epic gets irrelevant scraps
>Steam gets Halo and the Bethesda catalog
Yeah, now.

>Dead franchise
>Trash company that has been consistently been getting bad press for years because of their shoddy products

Gee, wow. I wonder how Epic will ever recover? It's totally not like they have acquired fresh, critically-acclaimed franchises that gamers are clamoring for. Nope, Steam and their anime games and decades old franchises are exactly what we want.

>fresh, critically-acclaimed franchises that gamers are clamoring for
You can't seriously mean Redditlands.

>go on Yea Forums
>someone started a thread with my tweet

eat a dick Gaymers!

Yeah, I'm sure the maple syrup guys are mad they have to pay for shelf space, transportation and marketing too

But good luck selling your 8oz syrup direct to cut out the unfair 30%, it sure is an injustice that the evil grocery store wants to get paid and not go out of business.

Maybe if the 'grocery store' is openly selling products that's primary function is a raping simulator, as well as many other anime products featuring children put in to sexual situations. Perhaps the guys who are producing wholesome 'maple syrup' don't want their product in the same store as these other perverted, disgusting products and seek out a store which is both very lenient on the percentage they take from every sale and who are also very stringent on the quality control of the items which go up for sale. I wonder why they would want to jump ship and not associate their brand with some sleazy, cheap 'grocery store'?

The problem I have with Epic is deeper than "They're stealing games reeee" (Though that Metro situation was just plain mean)

My main problem is that the launcher itself is clunky as all hell. Unstable, slow, barebones, missing key features that any proper launcher/gamestore should have (some of which they have no plans to fix until fall or even later)...IMO it's the worst of all the launchers out there. Even worse than Uplay, which is saying something.

Even without all the features that makes Steam unique, it's still functional as it should be, and it boggles my mind that the only other company that gets this is EA of all devs with Origin.

If Epic ever gets some actual exclusives and not timed stuff that I'm actually interested in, I'll probably get it one day. Otherwise, I'll just wait a year, or even longer if it nabs me a good deal. I waited 4 years for Witcher 3 to finally get a good price on steam, I'll wait as long as I need to for a timed exclusive to go on Steam.

No one cares as there's easy ways around the discord bans.

OH RIGHT IN THE STEAMFINITY STONES

Attached: 1554362635635.png (866x740, 582K)

You made the same thread 6 hours ago.

faggot there are 5 threads about this shit on catalog right fucking now.
fuck you shillniggers

Anything to divide pc gamers is based. Epic Store for the win, dawg. YEET!