Tfw been doing Kyokushin Karate the past 9 months so when i go to my next internet cafe or LAN I'll be prepared for any...

>tfw been doing Kyokushin Karate the past 9 months so when i go to my next internet cafe or LAN I'll be prepared for any bullies
>tfw could beat up literally almost everyone on Yea Forums now with a single swift kick straight to the head

Why aren't you doing a martial art, Yea Forums?

Attached: r0_0_1500_2250_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (452x678, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l9IBKf0SKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ayo this nigga wearing pajamas lmao POW POW

Attached: 1553753979851.jpg (577x1024, 45K)

Because I'm not 12 years old

I want to get strong first
but i'm too lazy and my body hurts at any exercise

Why bother when Jamal will just cap your ass with his nine when he is robbing you, your fists aren’t faster than a bullet dude.

>americans

technique doesn't matter in the face of raw weight and frame advantage.

webm related.

Attached: ___.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

Inshallah, brother

>duck
now what

Because I don’t live in a cucked country where the very idea of self defence is problematic.

>t-tyrone...please listen to my final words....

Brand new MAK-90 with the drum attached (Drum)
You a shit talker, we got guns for that (On God)
Tryna fist fight, boy, you dumb for that (Stupid)
You gon' get a bullet in yo' lung for that (Stupid)
Draco get to kickin' like Liu Kang (21)
F&N on me in the Mulsanne (Straight up, straight up)
Glock 19 and a blue flame (Straight up)
I was strapped when I slid inside your boo thang (On God)
21 immortal, we will never die (21)
Loyal to my brothers (Yeah), I'll never lie (Straight up)
Call me bird dog 'cause I cheat and I'm fly (Straight up)
And I love winnin', I'm upset if it's a tie
If you ever try to go against the gang (21)
We gon' drop

Attached: 47400E9B-7159-4952-92A8-F4E80594542A.gif (600x720, 496K)

So because of that you choose not to take up a form of self defense...
right

Why don't we put that to the test, LaQuanalian Washington?

Weight and frame doesn't matter in the face of a weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=9l9IBKf0SKg

Attached: 6a6.jpg (491x315, 37K)

How does it feel that anyone with a month of box or muay thai would pwn you?

The only weapon you are guaranteed to have and cant be taken away from you are your weight and frame.

>he mains Zangeif

>shoots for a single leg, blocking any attempt to counter, taking you down and beating the fuck out of you

>wasting your time learning fake ass japanese fighting when you could just use that time to learn japanese itself
you're a failure as a weeb.

If I wear pants, there is a knife. If I'm not wearing pants, I'm at home. Simple.

I think 10 years of Kyokushin vs 3 months of BJJ will dominate most of the time in any 1 v 1 situation.

because karate is useless and wrestling is better

I guess you've never traveled on a plane before. Or traveled outside your yard for that matter.

I've been thinking of learning kyokushin karate, judo, or boxing for fun and exercise.
For real defense I'd rather use cardio, common sense, and a gun.

What are some games the feature kyokushin karate?

>they think OP didn't master the Iron Skin Technique

It's definitely a stretch for a 100 lb shrimp to beat up a 350+ lb giga nigga unless he's a legit pro fighter, but that can't seriously be your idea of what "skill and technique" looks like.

If you pull out a knife and I can't run away or can react quickly as a grappler I wouldn't just disable you, I would break both of your arms on 3 different spots for pulling out a knife.

why is it that people mostly only main one martial art? why cant they learn karate and then move on to another art after that? whats wrong with knowing multiple martial art? is this like console wars mentality?

>he doesn't wear a full suit of armor every time he leaves home

probably convenience
honestly if you were to pic only 2 get kickboxing and wrestling and you'll fuck up anyone on the street

it's because mastering one takes years, and you have to consistently keep using it or you'll get rusty
now imagine trying to constantly keep your skills at peak performance with multiple different schools at the same time while still keeping a job

you know you've all had this conversation already in that other thread. why do this to yourselves?

user, there's this thing called the Mixed Martial Arts that you might be interested in.

But honestly, most people I know who're really into martial arts do tend to know more than one style. But truly mastering one takes years of dedicated study and you need to be diligent in maintaining those skills. You'd really be a thousand times better off picking one striking art and one grappling art and focusing on them, rather than just being mediocre at a bunch of styles that probably have a lot of overlap anyway.

>DEX vs STR

Because what you learn in karate you have to unlearn when you move on to something effective which is harder than just learning something effective. Karate works, the problem is it works against people that don't have any training.

Good choice. I am personally a fan of muay thai and bjj (no gi) combination.

For self defense, learn jiu jitsu, its worth it because it will protect you from losing your gun in close range. For exercise boxing is also top tier.

BASED TYRONE

What makes boxing top tier for exercise compared to those other two?