She is right you know. Fuck Nintendo and fuck mobile gamers

She is right you know. Fuck Nintendo and fuck mobile gamers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-01-25-04~2.png (1080x1554, 285K)

god i want her to dom me

Man, women even suck at posturing. What are they even good for

Cooking and Sex.

>he thinks that’s a real account

is facebook a good mine for autism like this?

Attached: 1533740174281.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Best chefs are all men

>Hinata
>doesn't even look remotely hapa

This has gotta be a fake account.

There is no way that isn't a virgin male.

>switch is bad
>la mayo my snoybox is cool and gamer!1
Get back to me when you can into CK2, squirt.

More likely it's a non-virgin that can't get laid again, having sex once and then never again makes them crazy

She plays real games but I play real life, bitch. While she's chugging McDonalds and sodas and exercising her uselessness to society I'm chugging real energy like water and protein shakes and exercising. While she's taking the initiative to get fat I'm making way to get fit. How about you drop that Playstation controller and start learning how to use the controls on that treadmill you stupid flabby out of shape bitch.

>Ck2 is hard
Come back to me when you can dominate the Victorian world with nothing but cement and liquor, little Timmy

>implying that the mainline Mario platformers before NSMB aren't actual games that require legitimate platforming skill
>implying that people who play on a PS4 are more "gamer" than those who play on a Switch
>claiming to represent all gamers despite being just another one of the vapid women she's decrying
she's trying too hard in her attempt to attract more beta orbiters. a "real gamer" talks about games on dedicated sites with other enthusiasts and play games themselves; they don't make shitty facebook rants complaining about normalfags. this is just a classic example of a woman espousing strong opinions in order to attract attention from a group mostly free of female competition

>Mario is not a real game
>play something that requires challenge and skill for once
I'd love to see "her" attempt to do a Mario 64/Sunshine speedrun.

Being elitist over being a gamer of all things is one of the most pathetic things I can imagine.

Attached: 1431673346984.png (500x372, 220K)

The funny thing is that most people who consider themselves gamers would not be able to beat many of the mario games and most would not be able to 100% complete a game like Sunshine.
The typical AAA game holds your hand the whole damn time and never asks expertise or complete understanding of the game you are playing.
>I don't play mobile games, I'm hardcore gamer XD!
What they don't get is that all mainstream games are casual games.

Attached: 1552088791744.jpg (500x333, 136K)

>most would not be able to 100% complete a game like Sunshine.
yeah because most people dont want to deal with blue coins

that's another discord tranny

Attached: 1467937296664.jpg (900x1193, 191K)

I was thinking mostly the extra stages where they remove your water pack.

>dumbass girl/tanny/piece of shit thinks they speak for others.
This and more exciting news we all know is retarded and should be ignored, at eleven.

So?
Nothing beats the feeling of coming home from work to find your gf in the kitchen, preparing a healthy meal while wearing only her panties and one of your t-shirts.
except then playing farming simulator 19 together for 10 hours straight with occasional sex breaks

>Hinata
not a real name

Mario is the original casual game there's a whole generation of old people that only know super mario

she said people who ONLY HAVE THE SWITCH
she didnt say nintendo or their games are bad

Nah, my moms better. Objectively.

Paradox games are brain easy, you just need to actually learn what every fucking button does

Why did you post this shot twice?

Holy fucking based

women suck at cooking, actually they generally suck at sex too

They suck now at cooking but grandmas are generally the best cooks they don't make em like they used to

>PLAY DUH PEE ESS FOHR BEFORE UR A GAMER (tm)
i have thousands of hours in dota, have 100%d a majority of games and do a yearly 100% run in FFXII
>pokemon and mario arent "real" games
bet she hasnt caught them all, doesnt have a living dex or has never competed in VGC
bet she also didnt 100% any of the last 5 or so mario games either
dont be a fucking elitist over games. play what you want and how you want, just enjoy it
i enjoy doing challenge runs in games and perfecting what ive played. i dont lord it over people or fucking gatekeep over not owning a snoybox or owning a shitch
now stop spamming this shit

she better have a big dick

*SNAP*

yup, ahh, this one's going in my BASED compilation

I don't think you've ever played any of the Mario games from the early gens, if your going to make that claim.

movies aren’t games sweetie

Attached: B4EC398A-3D04-4AFF-A4CF-8AC000A072D7.jpg (1024x751, 66K)

the fuck you say about animal crossing you cunt

Attached: 406.jpg (604x453, 59K)

People think on this shit way too hard. It's really fucking simple. Do you consider video games a hobby that you invest a significant chunk of your time into regularly? Congrats, you pass.

>shitting on Stardew Valley
dumb bitch

Attached: 1794B438-58D6-4622-9715-799B9B377E9E.jpg (970x1024, 118K)

>plays portal

Not saying it's hard, but to a consolefag Paradox games would be mind destroying.