Monster Hunter World High res texture pack for pc

Comparisons

Attached: 1_960781_616_キャンプ01.jpg (616x600, 132K)

soulless

i legitimately don't understand why everyone on this fucking board thinks better graphics always means no soul

It's a meme, you dip
Have a bump

They dont have the rig to run it. Simple as that, brother. This does nothing but add to the game.

Attached: 2_960781_616_装備01.jpg (616x600, 136K)

>8GB VRAM
>40GB HDD space

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-070658_Chrome.jpg (1430x433, 189K)

too bad theres nothing to do in MHW as post game content, back to MHXX i go until Frostborne comes out

>nvidia cucks don't have 8GB of VRAM
LOL

Huh? My 1080 ti has 11gb

ive got 16

>Player characters are supposed to be displayed with high resolution textures at all times, but there was a bug where the player would be displayed with a similar texture resolution to NPCs when restarting the game from base and departing on a quest or expedition. This has been addressed.

Is this the texture bug people where talking about at launch?

And they fixed it only 1-2months ago, what a shitshow

Yeah good chance, although we've had mods to fix it since forever.

MHW is poorly optimized trash though, i'm not at all surprised that the new texture pack requires 8GB Vram.

Attached: 1451986595175123124.jpg (512x256, 40K)

Did they ever fix that texture resolution bug?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Idol Time PriPara - 36 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_13.36_[2017.12.10_06.30.51].j (1280x720, 118K)

It's more prominent in remasters, since old games were limited in the graphics/tech department developers would often have to get creative with the artistic design of a videogame which would give it it's "soul". Then decades pass and along come a bunch of other devs that have been instructed to make an HD remaster of some game they've never heard of and the "soul" becomes lost under a mask of high definition generic-ness.

This is their fix. Just a texture pack thats even higher than the consoles. So your 2 options are worse than the consoles and better than the consoles.

dude, there was a patch in nexus that fix that like a week after the game was released

Graphics parity agreement paid for by Sony for half a year from PC launch, probably.

World didn't even have soul to begin with

Does shit like this even matter? I'm jot going back to the game so I can stare at a tiny bit of the screen, give me actual content instead.

there was a good post an user made saying that the "soul" of old games was just the compromise devs had to make back in the day and that how the remasters look now is what they actually wanted