Yea Forums, I... absolutely love this game. I would have never thought so when starting it but yeah

Yea Forums, I... absolutely love this game. I would have never thought so when starting it but yeah.

It's on the same level as BB and DS1 for me.

>tfw goty

Attached: sdt.jpg (3840x2160, 562K)

I thought this game looked like shit from the gameplay trailer, but holy shit was i wrong. From's best game.

And this is coming from a DeS fan who autistically got into DS and beat it in 2 hours on the only speed run I've ever done in a game. granted I used the kiln skip

Why did you think your opinion was worth a new thread

I really like the bosses art design but I didn't even finish dark souls and I'd probably won't make it to the second boss here. I stopped dark souls because it got annoying to clear all of the levels again after saving or healing at a campfire.

Reminder
if you're not playing it on the hardest difficulty, then you are not playing it the way the developers intended.

So i need to beat it 6 times without leveling up before the game starts? fuck off.

another shitter filtered try getting a game journalist job you'd fit right on LMAO

Sekiro throws save points at you. There isn't a single boss in the game you have to make a run to to retry.

And that's unironically a good fucking thing.

By your logic, no opinion is worth a new thread. Also you're probably cynical, hate this board (I do to), and the general coarse of your life

Hope you can stick it out, user, it's worth it. No shame in using evasion to your advantage

found the demon bell early on after i beat the chained ogre and breezed through the game with it on ever since.
because I completely forgot I had it while showing my friend how to get it

Attached: I guess they always miss huh.png (1000x1000, 314K)

I agree that it's a nice quality of life update. Definitely doesn't detract from any sort of difficulty

I like the bossrun change. It was ok in des and das, but it just sort of got annoying after that.

Yes because the hardest difficulty is the intended difficulty.

>There isn't a single boss in the game you have to make a run to to retry.

Raging bull

>everything 2 shots you, but there are checkpoints everywhere
terrible meat boy design.

I am downloading the update file before I finally start this. I am ready to die a lot.

Make it far enough to gain more health. That's definitely not the case for me anymore

Nigger there's an idol in Gyoubos arena, which is a solid 10 seconds away from Blazing Bull. Also how the fuck do you even die to Blazing Bull.

Thanks guys
Might actually pick it up soon then.
I've seen some boss designs on here and they look phenomenal.

you can grapple over/sprint through that entire area, and then stealth kill the one guy in the arena who won't be immediately killed by the bull, while the fog locks other enemies out.

Don't be pedantic.

I'm on owl right now and I gotta say, this mother fucker is easily one of the most badass and intimidating bosses I've ever seen in a game

Godspeed, user

The game is only "good", nothing more than that, every scripted mechanic is obviously took from the older games like the camera and the lock-on system and it works like absolute shit, grapple too which is a shame, also i have no issues with the difficulty but sure as hell after finishing the game i will never pick it up again if i have to go through all that for a second time with no variety from my past run, an easier mode wouldn't really hurt anyone no matter what argument you want to bring.

>an easier mode wouldn't really hurt anyone no matter what argument you want to bring.
why? what for?

Everything about this post screams shitposter who hasn't played it.

I quit before the first boss.

Why?

So you can finish the game even if you skip some miniboss instead of being forced to kill all of them for HP boosts, the two people i know that have played this game, one of them dropped it at the final boss and the other one used cheats, and they're better than me at most games.
I can unlock the door to the final fight (i think?) but i want to backtrack a bit and headbutt the demon of hatred till i ragequit

Just go kill them. It shouldn't be that hard

Because I got sick of the game before encountering...him?
There's just nothing at all that I actually want to do. I don't want to fight any of the available enemies, and I don't want to go through a shitty platforming segment that just feels like a big fuck you.

Good luck user.

I really would like to understand the mentality that drives this thought process.

Alright user, just humor me here. I've had to deal with a lot of Switch shitposters and none of them have been able to answer these questions.

>What area are the corrupted monks in
>Where and what are the WWWOOOOOOOOOO enemies
>When can you buy confetti

It sounds like you're depressed or burned out on games

Another nintincel BTFO

Attached: 1533328937615.png (952x1036, 814K)

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT GUITAR THE WATER BITCH AAAAAAAAA. BITCH KEEP ATTACKING ME EVEN THOUGH I IGNORED HIM

The snake bit really feels like an insult. Like it's just designed to be aggravating, without teaching anything. I don't really want to put up with it.
I'm definitely burned out on this one. I don't care to put in hours of effort when I won't get any better. I honestly can't umdersramd how someone could juggle between thrusts, grabs, and sweeps. All while dealing with shitty grab range and fuckhuge health/posture bars.

throw a ceramic shard at her back, then backstab her

>stealth behind her
>hit her with a ceramic shard
>this will make her targetable
>stealth deathblow her
>fight her for her last bar
If you can't finish the last step just stop playing. All you have to do is parry her and she essentially kills herself.

>if you do the double ape fight and then come back after you beat Ishin the dead headless ape starts moving again and you get the prompt to deathblow him
>you use the immortal blade and it says immortality severed
>gives you the best ninjitsu in the game
this fucking game man

Attached: 1551241248357.jpg (121x148, 10K)

you can do that immediately after you fight double headless ape without fighting isshin, but yeah

also puppeteer is probably still better for general use

it's not that hard
there's a fucking quadriplegic that beat this game, so can you

Bit late but
>After Orin or whatever she's called but you can skip her and after that big skinnyboy takes you up on the mountain that is one of the final areas
>Before kenshiro the lightning undead edgelord
>No fucking idea since i beat the first genkidama terror fuck without it because i don't read the descriptions

I know using Bestowal on Green Gekos gives you a poison infusion but has anyone tried using the white infusion from the White Geckos? I saw that it visually looked different but didn't know if it actually did anything and didn't get the chance to try it on an enemy.

>The snake bit really feels like an insult. Like it's just designed to be aggravating, without teaching anything. I don't really want to put up with it.
I beat it on my first try. It doesn't teach anything, it's an application of everything you've learned about stealth at that point and it takes less than 2 minutes to complete.

Lads, i'm unironically worried about fighting ishiin. Everyone of the bosses you faggots told me would "filter me" turned out to be a casual joke

>ahaha, so you beat the Ogre? Not even a boss! Lol, wait till you fight the Butterfly!
She's a joke
>o-o-oh yea? Wait till you fight Genchiro!
He's a joke
>o-o-oh yea?!?! Wait till you fight the Ape! He's a proper filter
Joke
>uh, the Owl?
Joke
>Owl phase 2?
Joke
>c-c-corrupted m-m-monk?
You're kidding?
>AHA, YEA, I FORGOT, WAIT FOR THE DEMON OF HATRED, HE'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBL-...
Pic related, absolute joke

Yep, on Ishiin now and i'm convinced that the people calling this game hard are the same ones who shilled DS3 for hours on release only for it to be forgotten in a month.

People really are desperate for Bloodborne to be dethroned it seems.

Attached: 20190404080816_1.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

I couldn't because I did Senpou Temple after double grape

So you're bad at the game but your ego won't let you admit that so instead your blaming the game and calling it bad. If you honestly "can't umdersramd" then watch a video of someone doing it because plenty of people learned and learned quick and there's plenty of video evidence of that.

As someone who did not like DS3, Sekiro is harder than the other games in NG but one of the easiest for every subsequent playthrough since it's all about learning very fixed movesets and not managing stats and bars before and during a fight.
When a BB or DS boss gets buffed, you can feel it.
In Sekiro you still know the parries and that's all there really is to it.

Lady Butterfly I found harder than any boss in DaS1, 2, 3 or BB but I beat her before Ogre so I was completely unbuffed and still didn't really get how parries should work.
So there is a lot of subjectivity to it.
Sekiro wants you to play the game its way, there is little room for experimentation.
For example in the post-game I fought one of the samurai mini-bosses under Ishiin watchtower.
I know you're supposed to just parry for an easy win but I really wanted to try other strats.
You can't, there's no window for counters because of an instant backstep, his strikes are just too fast to overwhelm him unless you buff your attack power with candy/headless power and get lucky.
So in the end I gave in and played the way I was supposed to and it was easy.
I think that's one of my biggest problems with the game, it's fucking amazing but far more narrow.

Also Demon of Hatred is easy as fuck, he's literally a Bloodborne boss except with less health and more attack windows.

>game lets you kill bosses very quickly if you're good enough
>still fairly difficult

it's great and I wish games did this more

I really had low expectation and thought it would be bahman stealth shit with casual combat but it turns out great.
bloodborne is still better though, Sekiro setting and lore is not so interesting so far, but I'm currently at Genichiro first real boss fight right now so I figure shits will go down after that