Risk of Rain

How did they do it? How did they make Goty a sequel to an already perfect game?

Attached: 20190331220907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Stacking
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
twitter.com/Forassterooo/status/1113532739217764358
reddit.com/r/riskofrain/comments/b8yq98/hand_gameplay/
youtube.com/watch?v=ifzQZ7A04TM
pastebin.com/rpCdhqGj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what item has the best results from stacking

Attached: commando2.jpg (480x360, 49K)

hopoo is based

i want ARTIFICER to SIT ON MY FACE

>people acting like this game is a good deal
>when RoR 1 was only 10 dollars
You're literally paying 6.6666 repeating dollars per dimension while RoR 1 only cost 5 dollars per dimension.

Attached: THANK YOU SUCK CUBE.png (803x863, 494K)

Sticky bombs

Translation from 2d to 3D opens a lot of doors not possible before. Also, as someone who's looked into the code for this game, shit's robust as fuck. If they set up a modding API for this game, you could easily make boatloads of new content.

Attached: mung_thief.jpg (1913x1080, 157K)

Tougher Times will make you very hard to kill and is worth getting 20-30 from a 3D printer if you already have greens and reds to supplement damage.

>The only item in the game that will actually brick the entire game if used correctly

Attached: 20190403131732_1.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Holy fuck

Attached: 20190404010041_1.jpg (1440x900, 289K)

based mung-modder

Hopoos

Attached: D3SSuRxXkAAqWEE.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 116K)

Maracas and fire rings are fantastic since they both increase both in damage and proc chance per stack. Maracas are also AoE which is important for late game.
I wouldn't go above 10 or so. They start becoming way way worse each stack you get by that point do to their negative exponential stacking. Hopefully someone here probably has the chart showing this off.

>Translation from 2d to 3D opens a lot of doors not possible before.
But thats the thing, if you went off and made Diablo 3D it would probably flop because it loses its charm of being isometric.

Taking a game from 2D to 3D and making it work is pretty fucking impressive and the game is still missing
>All of its end items
>All of its end bosses
>All of its end zones
>Artifacts, arguably the most important missing piece of the game

Like the game is a 10/10 right now and its not even done. Its fucking MAGIC.

Attached: 20190403233713_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

They have diminishing returns though. At 7 you have about 50% block. After that you're adding a percent or two per stack. Take random ones from chests sure but it's really not worth seeking them out past 7.

I entered the celestial portal by mistake because I thought it was the bazaar. Is there any way out besides death?

no joke, fireworks.

just run around the map frantically dashing from chest to chest. laying waste to all that live.

Attached: Help.webm (710x400, 2.94M)

>this plus missile launcher
>add some fuel cells
>mfw endless stream of rockets from your back obliterate everything 200 minutes in

Attached: 1445990797841.jpg (680x497, 103K)

Anyone else like the idea of making those shitty gunner turrets you can buy inherit your items like the Engineer? Or would that be too easy?

I feel like they need to add a new 'fast' mode, with triple the enemies, drops, items, ect

Because as fucking amazing as this is, no one wants to play for 2+ hours to get there. But I would happily have an artifact that gave you this within 20 minutes.

>People who use multiplayer as a crutch to unlock items
Despicable

Walk up to the monolith and a portal out will appear to the right.

This is fucking great me and my friends finish playing this and we manage to get the merc and he's fun as fuck

I've played 20 hours in the last few days and I will play more. The game is VERY worth $25.

>Not using royal capacitor
See pic

>not willing to pay 20 bucks for a game that you can easily spend 200 hours playing

Speed and air. It's all you need.
>Muh clovers, sticky bombs, DPS bloo bloo
No shut up, talk like that and Hopoo will never bless us with Miner, Loader, and Reaper. You'll realize the goal of the game is to survive and get your happy ass out of danger. However with speed and air you are the danger, you clip through the map and leave the area. Don't conform to teleporters.

Attached: 1541663501837.jpg (2197x1463, 551K)

I really hope modding support is actually on Hopoo's roadmap

riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Stacking

fuck if i know which wiki is the best for risk of rain 2 right now, but this stacking article is nice

Don't fuel cells do nothing with that item? Unless your MUL-T maybe and can switch weapons to let one stack up.

i always see threads for risk of rain but have no idea what its about, i know its a roguelike but thats about it. can someone fill me in?

Attached: austin.jpg (681x960, 190K)

I unlocked everything and have 37 hours and I STILL want to fuck around and make game breaking builds. I would call that worth it.

I hope to fucking god they dont cap or limit any of the items we have right now, I know its easy to break the game but thats whats so much fun. I just want more items, characters, zones, ect but no changes to how items work right now.

The new Teleporter particle patch sucks. Me and my bros had fun splitting up and looking for it, now you'd have to have a double digit iq to not see the giant red particle cloud within seconds. Fucking hopoo listening to whinging reddit shitters wtf

Attached: golem_only.png (955x472, 629K)

I want Acrid to be added back. One of my favorite things to do in the original was group up a shit ton of enemies, infect them all, and just watch everything melt while listening to those hit pings get progressively louder and louder.

based

>Miner
I'm on my way

Attached: minerstrut.gif (320x215, 1.1M)

With how good 2 is already, just imagine what the full release will be like.

Should I get Deadbolt?

I hosted a run and noticed one guy was buying several blue items. He wasn't doing jack shit other than looking for those dumbass lunar chests or whatever they're called. Once he had four items I followed him around until he found the last lunar chest. Right before he got to open it I left and nuked the lobby.

Attached: 1529189397399.jpg (696x535, 65K)

shoot shit
get money
open chests
get items
shoot shit
shit explodes
continue ad infinium

they reduce cooldown

Gotta go fast, difficulty is time based, not level based - need to find a mix of spending time farming up gold to buy items/opens chests while not spending too long on any particular level. Item RNG can lead to some pretty hilarious outcomes, such as moving around the speed at 99.9999% the speed of light out of combat. Very fun game, and a must buy if you like roguelikes.

fuel cells reduce cooldown of equipments

I feel like missiles do more damage overall but they do need more cooldown reduction too

jesus christ man

>Hes not even in the game files in any shape or form
I think hes dead and this makes me sad. Out of all the characters I think him doing his slip'n'slide around the map would have been the most fucking amazing thing.

Imagine traveling at sanic speeds and hitting a ramp, as you fly dumping your acid on everything below you. Truelove.

Attached: 234345345345.jpg (960x540, 307K)

tougher times stacks like no other item atm

it's still good to have a lot of them, though.

Attached: tougher times stacking.png (445x675, 21K)

hosts that leave the lobby are literally going to hell

Fixed mod where?

How the fuck do I increase player cap

Attached: 1483593629533.png (599x510, 356K)

Very fast paced high mobility third person co-op shooter where you choose a class, run around collecting items, killing enemies, and killing a boss before moving to the next level to do it again. It's kind of like binding of isaac in how the items you find shape your runs.

Does even quality as roguelike/lite anymore?

Well the gameplay in RoR2 is
>you progress through maps
>kill enemies for exp and gold/coins
>spend gold/coins on items
>game gets progressively more difficult over time naturally
>ad repeat infinitum
>don't die

Attached: 1554190552629.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

What are you making your webms with?

Deadbolt is an entirely different type of game.

How to not instantly explode against blazing stone titans?

I got the timed chest on monsoon and nothing fuckin happened. What the fuck gives, what does it do anyway

Clay Dunestrider is bullshit and how Mercs massive fucking weakness to him was overlooked if baffling

wait for updated .dll's

Here: pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

Cargo ship crashes on a planet full of super strong aliens. Survivors from the crew scavenge items and try to escape the planet. In 2 it seems like you're on a rescue mission for said survivors. Gameplay wise, you explore maps and kill enemies to get money and buy items with a clock constantly cranking up the difficulty.

host when?

still missing piggy bank

You know Binding of Isaac? Well this is that except for straight men who like space, spacemen, robots, and a nice OST. Teleport in a map, kill shit, get some items, activate a teleporter, and move on to the next stage. The longer you play the more things want to kill you. Item combinations get wild and you can play this multiplayer as well.

Attached: 1553839494725.png (769x639, 24K)

Holy fuck, I never noticed that. I just thought they increased uses. They're even better than I thought.

you have to get to it before 10 minutes, retard
it gives a FREE preon accumulator

US West
Testing out my connection, let me know if it's too shit.

>been spoiled by artifacts, playing regular feels too slow now
>no one else wants to play with artifacts

Attached: 1483928686709.jpg (690x579, 49K)

that thing sucks, why would I even want it?

Isn't this just the current borked version where multiplayer just doesn't really work?

sounds neat, thanks for spoonfeeding me. maybe i'll get it and have my friend buy it as well

There's still a huge difference between having 10 and having 25. Totally worth printing a shitton if your damage can handle it.

thanks user
works on my machine

I'm not aware of any borked version, and the pastebin says the file link was updated today.

so what you're saying is stack 100

I'm aware, but Hopoo has a good track record and people bring it up occasionally in these threads so I'm getting interested in it.

>mask works on dunestrider, magma worm, stone titan, etc etc etc
We Yugioh now

Attached: 1535680941038.png (600x722, 726K)

New lewd
twitter.com/Forassterooo/status/1113532739217764358

im too scared to use artifacts cause once i start i don't go back

>the way corpsebloom stacks

who thought this was okay

Attached: stinking.png (112x112, 7K)

>that thing sucks
it fucking one-shots bosses

I legit didn't know you could run fast enough to outrun the beam. Cool.

Post more sexy Huntress, please.

Attached: Spite.png (700x1244, 41K)

To one shot bosses on your path to stacking up items obviously.

fuck it i'll host
uswest
hopefully i dont lag

I'd recommend it; it's not as replayable as ROR but it's incredibly good in its own right and a worthy experience/setting. Memorable.

where's the 16 player lobbies yo

Ghost Dunestrider can fuck you over with the succ attack which can be really damn annoying

spoonfeed me

Too fat, disgusting.

Attached: 1554212986429.png (3200x3200, 1.31M)

Here's one: 109775240991244323

If this is the first version after the patch itd make it so most of the skills of people other than the host just don't register, like artificer casts all 4 of her left clicks and maybe 1 actually casts on hosts machine.

rate RoR's code!

Attached: 1554312254876.png (1299x550, 50K)

>let me know if it's too shit
>hopefully i dont lag

Attached: 1550649651195.jpg (301x285, 33K)

neat

Attached: merc.webm (1024x576, 2.88M)

I think the replayability aspect will get better with more content. And being able to end runs without dying will be nice since at the 2 hour mark it's kinda getting tiring.

I miss bombs

This game needs more bombs

RIP my only decent Huntress run. All those worms were really tanking my FPS.

Attached: 20190403230521_1.jpg (2560x1440, 796K)

Gay and soipilled

Attached: D3LImubUwAA2yfH.jpg orig.jpg (823x924, 60K)

Better than yanderesperg's code.

I was talking about Deadbolt but having just done a drizzle 1 hr 50 minute run, I died because I got cocky and just started sitting in place, so agreed anyhow.

Attached: 1fd7dfb691dff4619682402efa0646a8be07eb42.png (928x1369, 239K)

Anyone else think this game has untapped PVP potential? Not even as a serious mode but a 4v4 or free for all mode with gold granted on kill sounds like fun

readable

no

Everyone knows acrid is best girl

is this what you fucking zoomer faggots consider to be a good game these days?I can tell just by looking at this screenshot what a worthless skinnerbox for mouthbreathers this game is

I am going to be very upset if he doesn't get in. Easily my favorite character from the first game

Attached: 1c5ihrmwoyp21.jpg (800x800, 213K)

This was the SUREST i've ever been that a game was going to fail and I don't know how to deal with my wrongness

Attached: 1552876324465.png (640x360, 366K)

>Not hitting the chance shine over and over and bombing everything

I would paid for this game instead of pirate if its got BR mode instead of endless PVE.

I ship AcridxHuntress

I don't think hopoo should make other modes anytime soon, that's a can of worms.
>BATTLE ROYALE MODE!!

Oh right, my bad. Didn't look at who you were replying to.

Sitting in place in long runs is pretty much guaranteed to get you killed. I've died so many times letting my guard down after activating the teleporter to move to the next level.

Can I just get hats please? this looks ridiculous.

EU lobby

corpsebloom gives you +100% healing, but causes all healing to be a heal over time effect. The heal rate is capped at 10% of your max hp/second.
Stacking it does two things, it gives you another +100% healing, but it also lowers the heal rate cap by 50%.

this means having two corpseblooms will mean +200% healing, but the heal rate is capped to 5% max hp/s.

getting more than one is fucking awful and you will die.

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (987x785, 158K)

I really didn't think the concept could work in 3D either, thought it'd be too fraught with strong shit you can't see behind you murdering you before you can react.
I'm glad I was wrong, though.

t. has never played an arcade game

hey op this lava dick running game you speak of has me curious. id like to ask a question of you. have you always been a complete faggot? answers on a pscard to the king of saudiarabia . im not him be he likes fucking other men too so.... y'know.

your worth is measured in how you can parse the chaos and react accordingly.

>, thought it'd be too fraught with strong shit you can't see behind you murdering you before you can react.
I mean, that happens but it's a lot rarer than in other games.

2/4 players
US

>One hit everything
>Die to a lowly cuck lizard
Feelsbadman

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_7AwZ5Ejfvb.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

2/4
EU

Open again!

They already answered in an interview nope to BR since fuck coding that networking.

PVP fags can fuck off. The game is designed around PVE so most of the abilities wouldn't work well in PVP. They even talked about it in that same interview iirc.

this looks like utter ass

>Thinking that more shit won't be added to the game
>Not only 1.0 shit but free shit added in updates like every other top tier indie game

bruh

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 20190404020901_1.jpg (416x85, 30K)

>a new 'fast' mode
It's called "playing with artifacts turned on."

>7 glass
sounds about right

only wisps for that level

Hey forward slash v forward slash Hotpoo here just letting you guys know I won't be adding Reaper instead I'll add Raper, he's just a big black dildo with the Reaper mask and coat. Chef will have knife tornado because why not. Flaming enemies will nerf automatically on your profile once you get to stage 30 on monsoon. Umm I think that's about it except can I have artists and modders make Artificer with her skirt still there and remove the leggings,. I like them Chun Li thighs.

Attached: J7g4LpNq_400x400.png (400x400, 93K)

can you take the balls out of your mouth long enough to put together a decent sentence? ror1 was the same thing

Glorious.

Attached: It Is I Who Nuts To That.png (380x400, 123K)

full retard

the fun in RoR is how the game embraces how absolutely broken builds can get, and throwing PvP into the design would require so much balancing that it would completely neuter everything fun about this game

I recommend suicide for suggesting something so idiotic

>Press R
>Magma Worm falls dead

I don't know what you expected.

3/4
EU

3/4

BR mode sounds like a fucking nightmare. TDM would work much better imo.

>dies to fucking lizard

Favorite items that don't get discussed much? I think the stealth kit is fantastic in the late game with a few of them. When hits are doing 90% of your health it becomes invaluable to allow you to be able to safely lifesteal back to full while stealthed. And it pairs well with tougher times since it's another bit of insurance for when you make mistakes.

Hardflight Afterburner is just so good. Allows your shift to always be ready and with the 33% CDR it gives you a 4th by the time you've used all 3.

>7 glass
>Wake of the Vulture
Mad lad

Why does Mul-T get to have TWO q items while huntress cant even strafe sideways???

>implying you need to balance it

Its for shits and giggles you cock breather. Thats why we're getting it as a artifact and not a legit mode

Where's ModAnon the mod is broken I want to play with bros with glass on.

>can't shoot when not host
reeeeeeeeeee

>Read that as "Brazil" mode
That too would be a nightmare. Also Scuba survivor when?

Attached: c7c6657153c3babc7380b760ec31d9b8.jpg (492x700, 59K)

wake of vultures doesn't have much downside at that point, halving your health is of no consequence when it's been halved 7 times already

I always have a soft spot for warbanners

them not healing anymore fucking sucks though, bring it back.

I'm hosting a game with pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj right now and the other guy in the game reports all his abilities working fine.

109775240991244323 if you want to join, it's NA.

Add my boy Sniper and we all good

And I was fucking Merc too. That would explain a lot.

Hopefully soon. I really want a survivor with a water based moveset.

That's my janked Honor artifact implementation with some shitty explanations for another modder to implement in their own way

>I don't think hopoo should make other modes anytime soon
Consider this, wave defense mode where you defend a single point from a horde of monsters, and afterwards spend gold on infinitely respawning chests. Repeat Ad infinitum.

>defend the point then spend gold on chests
sounds like regular ror2 to me

This is just the normal mode with less steps

Huntress is CUTE

Gesture of the drowned, a fuck load of fuel cells, and royal capacitor(ideally with soulbound catalyst and crits). You kill anything you look at

Sniper is confirmed already, right? I really hope they can carry over the playstyle into 3D.

Attached: sniper.jpg (891x800, 123K)

how do I do the retarded crab achievment

can I cheat it?

>in multi, get dio's best friend
>never have dio in ror2 before
>forgot i even had it
>die
>camera adjust to someone's view, think i'm spectating them
>see them standing there, then dying
>it was me
>realize what just happened moments after

i'm sorry bros, I wasted that red

Attached: 1537709392021.png (650x650, 8K)

>Huntress can't strafe sideways/back
>Artificer can't sprint while Flamethrowering
>Attacks that you can sprint during break sprint when used and released
>Placing Engie mines break sprint (and also grenade charge)
>Merc has little answer to Greater Wisps just going to the fucking moon
Hopoo pls give us more mobility

I just hope he does more than point and shoot, otherwise he'll probably just be a slower commando.

>really want to play the game
>but it's early access and i don't know if i can run it on my shitty laptop well
>but it looks really fucking fun and my friends are playing it
>but i don't want to risk spending money on a game i may not be able to run well
>but i also want to play RoR1 now cause of nostalgia and good times
if RoR2 came to Switch i would buy it in a heartbeat. being poor and on a budget can be suffering.

Attached: Angry NEET.jpg (258x267, 12K)

i missed with the preon accumulator

Attached: 6106946a6ad2fe38231ece8013e24f5e.gif (500x281, 885K)

Harpoon
Anchor
Surfing dash move
Bubbles or some sort of treasure chest attack maybe?

just fucking buy it and if it runs like shit then refund it, dumbass

Loop -> Titan Falls or whatever Map -> Push little fuckers off map

All progress counts, so you can do this over different games.

Host pussies

monsoon lobby.
3/4

Some kind of wave defense mode could definitely work. The core gameplay stays the same but instead of looking for chests you focus on killing stuff and then having some time to open chests between waves. Maybe a boss every 5 waves and a port to a new arena after?

How do I unlock merc fast?
Solo on drizzle?

dont
I enter by mistake to explore shit in a 70 minute run and no portal, I explored everything

Just copy greed mode from Binding of Isaac

just return it if it doesn't run idiot

if you aren't good enough to unlock merc on rainstorm then you won't be good enough to play him, idiot

you have to use the monolith once, when it asks "are you sure" a portal appears on the lower area to the side and you can wimp out

No fuck that play on monsoon prove how robust you are

>Aurelionite just one shots you or takes 90% of your health with every attack it has

How the FUCK are you supposed to kill this thing goddamn

Not really. Despite humans existing in the third dimension, we are still predominantly 2D creatures. We are able to move left, right, forward and backward. We can jump but that's barely anything. An isometric game already gives you the level of control you'd have in a 3d game, so you aren't losing anything.

>it's another "teammates take all the items and i'm stuck defending myself with almost nothing" game

Attached: 1541193366242.jpg (516x536, 20K)

do it on like the 3rd stage hes easy

I made doodles

Attached: RoRDoodles.png (800x600, 21K)

Hide behind cover or kill it before it kills you. Bears work as well.

>warbanner
>doesnt stack apart from distance
>multiple warbanners dont merge into one big one
I think it should give you a straight up damage buff as well as its attack speed buff but scale, standing in one area is pretty fucking nuts the further in the game you go to really justify it.

based retard

And the other one

Attached: SweatingEngie.png (800x600, 13K)

that's me on the left

>80+ minute run
>One of those spiked balls shot by the floating bells hits me square in the face
>Fucking die instantly

WHAT? How much fucking damage do they do?

a lot

torrent

Me in the bottom middle

NA

7/16, artifacts on, final destination.
Dropping in 3 minutes.

>if RoR2 came to Switch i would buy it in a heartbeat.
What so you can use gyro controls and play on drizzle at a silky smooth 20fps?

I call bullshit. I've ran faster than that and still got ticked the whole time.

Is it better to rush the teleporter or to spend time looting all the items? I can't tell myself

me on the right

It's better to get items

Draw Chefbot in Pizza Tower style

I did that

UH, ALL DRIZZLERS OR CASUAL FAGGOTS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S FOR MONSOON CHADS ONLY, UNDERSTAND?

Attached: 7AB01144-BCFC-401F-B495-D8869ED7012B.jpg (724x1024, 141K)

where to farm lunar coins? reply now pls

Based and monsoon-pilled

Items before looping and teleporter afterwards is the best in my experience.

Just target low health enemies constantly

Attached: E42C2498-15A0-4788-BD22-6AB96C480AFF.png (887x857, 217K)

rush teleporter, get items after
if you dont have enough gold step out of tele to farm up

who makes these? I really enjoy their style!

Just got back from work. Any new stuff found that wasn't in the patch notes?

Grab items but don't waste time. It was easier to do in RoR1 because you could usually run in one direction, see all the possible items and grab the good stuff, run in the other direction to see the rest of the items and grab anything good, and double-back if needed for better-than-that items or just run to the teleporter. Don't just sit around thinking about what item would be better or looking for every last option available.

what? there is a condition to get lunar coins? its not random?

US East 109775240991293935
Let's have some fun

What is the most fun equipment and why is it Milky Chrysalis?

reddit.com/r/riskofrain/comments/b8yq98/hand_gameplay/

>How did they do it? How did they make Goty a sequel to an already perfect game?
Because it's a very videogame VIDEOGAME that's good. I know that sounds retarded but I'm sure some people know what I'm talking about. People love the feeling of stacking items and going from a little bitch to living out the fantasy of being a character archetype

I forgot the artist name but they've made a lot of stuff for the threads as I recall.

Attached: Buddies.png (600x657, 13K)

I don't need wings to fly, I'm a merc.

>tfw no artificer thighs around my head
kill me, dude.

woops had to remake

Best boy will get in user, Hopoo just has to figure out how to make him work.

Do you think enforcer will show back up?
If it does how would you change him?

please 16man lobby anons

Attached: -b2ghJ7yxwQrrU6YfUCh7qD0ftgKYRd3dhu3MzGk-Sg.png (1340x58, 9K)

Attached: Risk of Rain.png (1920x1080, 85K)

>go outside of the RoR2 thread for a second
>EPIC STORE TAIMANIN ASAGI SQUARE MASSACRE RESETERA
I think I'll just stay here a little longer

Attached: 1554172048582.png (436x530, 15K)

When is this damn game going to be optimised? I'm running a 1070, decent CPU and more than enough RAM but it chugs fucking hard

>pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
Odd, any time I tried to host a game with my bros they were all forced to spectate me.

i need more artificer.

no way fag

I think this is the last drawing I have that matches that style?
>Inb4 >filename

Attached: Grabbing Infusions.png (672x586, 20K)

The devs do too.

Attached: 1553733283307.png (752x453, 28K)

1050TI, i5, 8GB RAM here it runs flawlessly

Open again.

quick post your gameplay hours right now

I constantly hit single digit fps, might be a wine issue though

give his shield a longer range so it can cover teammates, maybe allow him to give a passive buff to teammates who are behind his shield, like faster firerate?
Other than that he should be fine

did you cap your fps? if you don't it goes ham on your pc
I have the same gpu and I haven't run into major problems outside of the late game where there's a ton of shit on screen

h-haha y-yea

>people thinking he's serious
>despite calculating value gained from the game by the dollars per dimension
>and posting a picture from the game
I understand Yea Forums has a lot of autists, but damn.

>Wine

youtube.com/watch?v=ifzQZ7A04TM

>wine
ok bye

No shield, instead doubling down on the crowd control aspect with tasers and tear gas. A weapon switching mechanic similar to MUL-T, switching between the shotgun and a stun baton.

I'd say like 5-6 spent idling but I've been playing the game pretty hard otherwise.

Attached: 2019-04-04 02_50_59-Steam.png (317x144, 42K)

Perhaps because of that slow enemies item? There's 2 of them in the webm.

Anchor. Melee attack, swing anchor in a large arc

Riptide. Jumping uppercut with your anchor. Any enemies hit are launched into the air with you.

Dive. When used on the ground, you dive into a puddle of water, avoiding enemies. When used in the air, you slam into the ground with your anchor, stunning and damaging enemies in a AOE.

Cascade. Swing anchor, unleashing a small tidal wave that pushes enemies and damages them

Attached: 3E322199-1A33-480A-948A-A7CCC93B3B3B.jpg (1024x763, 94K)

it seems like Engineer's Mines, Artificer's M1, and Huntress' M1 do not register damage on their attacks with the mod. Have the other players tried those characters?

>Get killed by a blazing whatever
>See your own ghost jump out of your burning carcass

Spooky

For the record John, I don't see any questions regarding whether Huntress's attacks are broken in either this thread or the last thread.

too lazy to take a screenshot, but 84 hours
i'm actually addicted, it's becoming a problem

You know people are retarded when they enjoy playing this and similar garbage like edf. At least you can get miniscule amounts of fun from that game

>engi
>dio's best friend
I nut every time

Attached: 1538572814248.jpg (256x256, 41K)

J O I N

Attached: 1554258463270.png (1318x1000, 51K)

ME LIKE THING GOOD
ME NO LIKE THING BAD

Seconding what this guy says. After the first loop you gain enough gold from the teleporter to buy the whole map up. The only thing you'll miss out on are potential mountain shrines, but losing 1 rose buckler isn't going to end your run. Things get too hectic to really spend a lot of time with the chests while bosses are spawning around you after around 10 stages anyway, so end their spawns ASAP then go through really fast and grab everything.

Proton doesn't exactly perform better, tried that as well.
Do you expect me to run a cuckOS like windows?

i know you're reading this hopoo and since you are
nerf every single character because they're clearly all too powerful

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>barely survive last area
>someone activates 2 trials of the mountain
>mfw

Attached: 1542571166334.png (480x480, 423K)

the game is bad and will stay bad.
they are just enjoying the social aspects of engaging inside the game and irl.
let the retards be retarded

>Acquire Milky Chrysalis on Artificier or Huntress
>Become attack helicopter
There is no better item

give me a min ill bring a bud

Medkit is shit
How would you make it not shit

the lighting item might be a bit too strong.

Attached: fun.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

>Do you expect me to run a cuckOS like windows?
at leat to play videogames and dont complain abut his performance when its your problem

what happens if you just idle for hours in the start of the game without activating the teleporter? Do overcharged magma worms and elite greater imps start spawning?

Now use it with some gestures of the drowned and post again.

at ~220 minutes shit would stop spawning, activating the teleport didnt make a boss spawn either. i was trying to see how much my pc could handle and i was getting there with sub 10 FPS sometimes before shit bugged and then i couldnt fucking die

Attached: freedom at last.png (1366x768, 933K)

Cute

Attached: 1553574642781.jpg (599x357, 24K)

>be engi
>get fuelcell
>get milky chrysalis
>ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE.mp3

>Challenge of the moutain x 2
>Kill bosses
>Pick up ukulele
>Proceed to get 4 instantly

I'm sorry, Mul-T i didn't know it spazzed out and spawned them ontop of each other

Sounds like you are a little whiny bitch who can't enjoy things. I bet you think mobile games are good.

>who cares if its unbalanced lol

I am glad you are not in charge of game design

EU lobby
3/4

you're too slow at looting drizzlet

how do you died

I'm new to this and saw a dude with 10k lunar coins, whats your stance with cheaters?

Attached: 1510196336824.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

Why do people shit on Artificer ?
Sure, she's fucking hard in early game but mid to lategame she becomes insanely strong with her flamethrower being fucking amazing for proc.
For example if you stack a couple of stickies, a single flamethrower will attack a couple dozen bombs onto every single enemy

16 players, got a few slots open.

/vg/ really killed Yea Forums. FotM threads used to be great. polite sage.

I made those
or specifically these:
Didn't make
Yet to do anything for ror2, but i'd like to, been playing the game too much to do much art (53 hours so far)

Attached: risk of patriotism.png (1375x1371, 174K)

One more for you guys.

Attached: BeetleQueen.png (800x600, 17K)

Attached: hello my old friend.png (1366x768, 1.29M)

>Spawn on the fourth map
>Half of my health is immediately gone as control starts

This happens a bit too often. I think the game could benefit from a grace period from spawning into a new map.

Attached: NANI.png (347x382, 141K)

I think an 8 player Zelda loot fest would be insanely good.

What does difficulty do? Just change what you start on, or does it change other stuff as well?

>spending development resoirces to balance something that is 100% not supposed to be taken seriously

WARNING. WARNING. RETARD APPROACHING

Someone should try to mod beetle queen into that left variant

I've never really played the game online outside of my usual group of friends, what's the online etiquette like in terms of getting items?

so you continued until a portal was found?

I don't know why I made this

Attached: ARE YOU SURE.png (407x407, 225K)

Attached: drizzle.png (400x725, 21K)

>Get an active item that permanently give me the ifrit buff
>Can't find it in the logbook

What the fuck

Attached: 1512013409406.png (403x448, 53K)

I want miner simply because I expect him to have some of mercenary's crazy bullshit.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Prion accumulator could do that with fewer shots but with more aim required. It's not like those were elite titans.

Based.

On Yea Forums it's a free for all. Which naturally it should. Its a fucking survival game. Try to share boss drops tho cause it does drop one for everyone

True. The run I finally hit 20+ stages, I got mostly mobility for the first half an hour. By HAHAHA I was fast as fuck and untouchable, and at worst case could throw down my turrets and jump out of bounds to rain down nades and mines.

Those homing projectiles are nuts and have been the end of many runs for me

Cube is the savior of FPS. When my PC starts to chug I just throw that down and nuke all the trash to bring my frames back.

I found Command ruined the game. Glass was fun though.

It's a free-for-all, with the exception being boss drops
Also ping shit if you want to "claim" it

Single monster-only event, I had one with golems.

YOu can run it on almost anything.

Fair enough, thanks

>footage of HAN-D and Bandit gameplay
>no new sniper footage

Attached: 1548011289262.jpg (500x500, 95K)

>ping shit if you want to claim it
make sure you say so in chat though, most people see a ping as "come get this"

hand over the fungus and nobody gets hurt

Attached: friendly engineer.png (433x615, 389K)

risk of rain 2 is at the level of a mobile game
you are a fraud like the devs making the obvious cash grab. thats what a game made purely for money and profit is.
glad they will take money off idiots like you and your parents

>finally unlock clover in rainstorm run with huntress today
>need a break afterwards
>later on play with my friend who has jack shit for unlocks
>"lol what's this"
>grabs my fucking clover
You didn't earn it you piece of shit

>trying to figure out how to compile dnSpy from the pastebin so I can play bandit
>cant figure it out due to being a brainlet

Attached: 1541431276471.jpg (634x450, 16K)

I remember seeing a sniper scope picture.
But yeah i'd love to have sniper back.

RO2 isn't as great as people are making it out to be. Now before you reply and try to shut me down, please consider the following:
>In RoR2 everyone just scours the map for chests and camps them until they can open them
>RoR1 everyone rushes the teleporter and all hell breaks loose, players opening chests as the teleporter charges with some dying to greed and others making important plays
>RoR2's enemies all behave the same; rush to you spamming there range attacks and only serve as cannon fodder
>RoR1's enemies are a clear dangerous threat with only one, and sometimes, a few basic attacks (depending on the enemy, the Imp for example)
>RoR2's enemies have no telegraphing and you can largely ignore the enemies while you hold down the mouse button and see coins pop from their corpses
>In RoR1 enemies have clearly animated attacks that you can expertly learn to dodge using iframes or ropes, adding an extra layer of skill to the already chaotic action the game has
>RoR2 players just run around in circles, kiting enemies with no regard to strategic thinking such as positioning and learning enemy attack patterns or animations. It's basically mindless fun with no skill
>RoR1 you're forced to learn the mechanics of the game, right down to the enemy animations, how iframes work (like using ropes and ladders) and the best areas of the map to fight enemies on
>RoR2 has none of this

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

ye, i went afk a couple of times tho

kek

shit was dying around the map so fast i dont think cube would help there

Thanks for the weed leaf bro, haha.

Attached: 1554146681757.png (500x486, 57K)

ror2 isnt even finished yet

Nigga just use cheat engine then, select commando scan 18, select engineer scan 25, change value to 5 to play as Bandit

Yeah the teleporter change actually hindered some of the pacing for me. The enemies are in a weird spot right now based on just stuff like burn damage so I'm holding off on judging that.

I get your points, but I think it's not fair to judge a game that's still in early access with it's predecessor.

how do i into builds and long runs? always end up dying around 40 minutes in on monsoon with meh tier items, i refuse to play drizzle but seeing all you lads at super high times makes me feel like an even worse shitter

Play monsoon with friends.
If you wanna do solo start with rainstorm.
It's all a matter of getting good items, desu.
or just git gud

That's one of my biggest gripes. Elites in the first game didn't feel so cookie cutter. They were just tougher versions of their respective mob, but in RoR2 they fall into elemental types which just gets repetitive after a few matches.

>Parents had to take out another mortgage and dissolve my college funds so I can get RoR2

Attached: 1554172520085.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

The game reminds me of Path of Exile in a bad way.

>The MUL-T speed nerf made it so he can't even walk up shallow slopes
Sasuga Hopoo

>getting more than one is fucking awful and you will die.
Seems to be the case for most Lunar things currently.

you're right, but the average "gamer" will eat it up. ror1 is abandoned which sucks. I wish they added mod support. if they add mods for this, it'd be great, especially if it can fix the problems. disabling chests while the teleporter is working is weird

Yeah I'm not trying to start anything, I still enjoy Risk of Rain 2, but I have to say I enjoyed RoR1 better.

Smart shopper when?

Now I want to play ror1 again. New teleporter zone thing kinda fucks up the game for me

user, I agree with every word you said but unfortunately this is the direction RoR2 is going and the masses are eating it up so there isn't any reason to expect change. Hopefully once RoR2 hype dies we can return to ror1, the modloader almost has functioning multiplayer

>In RoR2 everyone just scours the map for chests and camps them until they can open them
stop play quickplay you fucking retard
>RoR2's enemies all behave the same; rush to you spamming there range attacks and only serve as cannon fodder
risky1's enemies were the exact same. in fact it was even more pronounced in risky1 with risky2 having more enemies that stay at a range like the lemurians, vagrants, artillery faggots, etc.
>RoR2's enemies have no telegraphing
are you blind?
>you can largely ignore the enemies while you hold down the mouse button and see coins pop from their corpses
stop playing drizzle
>RoR2 players just run around in circles, kiting enemies with no regard to strategic thinking such as positioning
you're describing lategame risky1 right now, which consist of pure kiting

Attached: RoRDoodles~2.png (301x320, 9K)

I've never played Path of Exile but considered it recently. What is similar about the two?

Is it worth 22 AUD, i'm scare it will be another Vermintide 2, what's a fucking dumpster fire

any NA games?

so it's basically low budget warframe?

increases the rate at which the difficulty climbs i believe

if warframe was good, yes

no, you tard

Absolute retard

It's lacking in content a bit, but is absolutely solid, and doesn't have any game breaking bugs. Already put 40 hours into it. VT2 has been vastly improved since launch. It's a really good game now.

Modded lobby test
If this still has issues, y'all are going to have to wait for ModAnon tomorrow

it's always safer to wait, but im having twice as much fun playing this over vermintide 2

>camping
People camped chests in ror1. In fact, it was easier to do since only 1 person needed to find the tele and nobody had to be near it since it didn't charge. Everyone was just scattered around trying to jew as hard as they could

>enemies
Enemies in ror1 would also path to you if they could, using their 1 attack. Enemies in ror2 sometimes have more than one attack, bosses tend to have a number of them, and panic states.
Enemies in ror1 felt like more of a threat in 1 due to glass, without it, you'd die by a hoard, not by a single enemy.
Also, attacks in ror2 are hella telegraphed if they do sufficient damage, chip damage attacks come out quick, just like in ror1 (remember tele-slashing imps? lemurian bites that switched direction mid attack?)

>fighting enemies
ror1's whole meta was literally JUMP and SHOOT while facing the enemy
there's plenty of advantageous zones to fight in ror2. buyable turrets and woods shrines are an extention of this.

People cannot join modded lobbies without the same assembly-csharp.dll as you.

Can someone draw an engineer covering himself in shrooms?

I can't really notice much difference between drizzle and rainstorm once you hit stage 12 or so. Enemies are slightly tankier I guess, but it doesn't seem to be that big of a difference. In the early game rainstorm is much more punishing though.

I agree with you completely on all points you make and that's exactly why I think ror2 is perfect.

>It's basically mindless fun with no skill

Skill is added in perfecting knowledge of the game and doing it quickly, far as I'm concerned. If I had to keep up high skill and pixel perfect inputs for 70-80 mins with zero downtime or ability to pause or fuck around or try anything new I would quickly lose interest because that's not fun for me. I dropped the first game within an hour of buying it but didn't stop playing the second game until the ninth hour in, went to bed then immediately started playing again.

Attached: no bully.jpg (480x696, 38K)

I've not even touched quickplay since I purchased the game, user. I've played exclusively with Yea Forums and this is how everyone plays. The lemurians in 2 just throw fireballs at you but in the first they could shoot missiles (I really miss that mechanic) and kill your ass with a bite attack. I'm sorry, but having a charge up to shoot a laser isn't what I mean by telegraphing. That's a warning to get out of the way instead of paying attention to the animation like how it would be for a melee attack and learning the timing to avoid it. Yes, some of that exists with the charge up, but it's very basic and learned immediately. The only challenge comes from when you're swarmed by golems or wisps (which by the way is very hard to time correctly because it seems like you can't dodge their attack like you can with the golems). Your other points are moot and not factual at all.

Why are her tits wonky?

nope, not even close that that horseshit.

I was literally just drawing this

you die
you lose all your shit
start over
I like warframe but this is a game you sit down and play for 2 hours without having to make a fucking spreadsheet

>Enemies in ror1 would also path to you if they could
In ror2 too, they also use the jumping geisers

no bra

Good to know which ones you made. Do you have a name to go by anyway? I've had those drawings saved for years now.

Attached: Dream Team.png (1360x768, 45K)

how to unlock the shrine achievement? it says like activate 8 diferent shrines and Im only 1/8
I activated like 4 by far? whats wrong

>they could shoot missiles (I really miss that mechanic
I fucking dont, missiles are were a hassle and a half, especially if you werent fast enough or playing a more stationary character like enforcer.

Dealing with homing from stone titan's laser is enough bullshit for me, thank you.

its close to hero arenas if youve bothered playing those custom maps in warcraft 3

Post it user

Attached: 2d smile.jpg (960x720, 47K)

A good build in Path of Exile is typically some degenerate shit that deals with the problem of needing to play an actual game. Holding the mouse while some one shot damage clears the map. A good build in RoR2 is the same. As the game goes on your character plays less and less like a tightly designed class, and is just a delivery system for your items. I feel like the actual gameplay degenerates starting from stage 1, and reaches the point where you're just moving at mach 10 never touching the floor while you chain procs to delete the whole map passively. You start off playing, then eventually turn into a machine, a fun run ends at the hands of a burning titan before you start deleting bosses in 15 seconds 10 stages in a row.

Just rush the teleporter yourself and they won't be able to camp chests you ding dong.

>playing monsoon to get the elite kill achievement
>end up going the full mile for the clover achievement
>about to finish the teleporter for my final stage
>blazing stone titan immediately one-shots me
Nah, ok, that's it. What file do I edit to give me this fucking thing?

Attached: HATE.gif (450x340, 209K)

>Do a Deicide run with a friend
>After a little over an hour we find one, a blazing vagrant
>We're both alive and pumping attacks into the boss as it dies
>Only he gets the unlock
k

Fuck i meant this:
Discover and activate 8 unique Newt Alters.

This is roguelike right? can i keep my items after i die? or skill point something?

>There are people in this thread legitimately
bitching about Risk of Rain 2
How low can Yea Forums get?

Attached: 1554348529738[1].png (700x500, 59K)

i play a fuckton of warframe and it's genuinely bad
risk of rain 2 is if DE had even an ounce of development talent

you get more item unlocks!

You get two copies user. What you lose in dollarydoos you get back in friendbucks.

1/16

GLASS TRAIN GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Newt altars. The ones that cost a lunar coin and open the shop.

That deal is over, isn't it?

I havent bought this yet and I am also very stupid. Is the lizardman playable in this one?

How so? You still get random draw, just your choice of three now.

1/16 Glass

Attached: nut.png (143x165, 48K)

that deal is over

You're right but people get mad. I guess what I'm getting at in these posts is that RoR2 doesn't feel challenging. It's missing that immediate sense of danger that the first had.

>robust as fuck
You cant put anything in quotes in the chat, it will come out erased. Prolly cus it ends the string or whatever. Bravo.

I could never get into the original, but I really like what I've seen from this.
I downloaded it for free, but after a couple hours i definitely feel obligated to buy.

Inflation bruh

Got a laptop with i7-6700HQ and 960M, can the processor pick up the GPUs slack for this game or it doesnt work like that? 960m is under minimum requirements

Its fucking, they are either 13 year old edgy cunts trying to get a rise our of people, or a high and mighty cock wipe who thinks they are better than others because they play games that "are actually good."

Yes and no. No in that Acrid isn't in yet. Yes in that the most recent mod allows you to play as a Lemurian.

i enjoy the game, but i feels like people are overreacting. it's nothing really ground breaking. just a third person rougue lite. levels aren't even randomly generated, and being early access there's a lack of content. the items are quite boring and dont really hugely change the gameplay

Well sucks to be you whom were without faith then.

But yeah it is still pretty fun even without full content. And 22AUD is still pretty cheap for a game at the moment considering how jewed we get for most new releases.

desu I think that the full on glass mode is just super fucking boring in ror2. Everything has some form of splash damage that oneshots you no matter what and even in normal monsoon you die to 1 tick from a blazing mob. Though I will say doing 1 shard of glass for 50% increased damage and 50% less hp was pretty fun, hope hotpoo adds a slider or something for glass.

That's because they're bad. Past stage 4 you should just rush the teleporter every time since you get enough money to buy all the chests from the event. Not counting the magma stages where you should farm enough to grab the legendary chests. Just explain that to them in the pre game lobby.

>the items are quite boring and dont really hugely change the gameplay
i bet you didnt unlock half of the items

I don't understand the fun in glass or 16 players, they're novelties. It arguably more difficult to play the endurance and DPS test of regular RoR gameplay instead letting you one-shot half the content and vaporize everything afterwards with barely any items.

16 players is also a clusterfuck and it becomes unfun if you even die a single time because you get left behind. In singleplayer this isn't an issue because you just make a new game and can restart the fun all over. 4 players is enough.

Also it's incredibly easy to be a jew in 16 players by fucking off and letting everyone else kill mobs for coins while you scour for chests, blood shrines and steal all the boss loot.

The progression in the game is unlocking items/characters/modifiers to be found/used in future runs. The -only- items that carry over between runs are a special currency used to buy weird shit with powerful effects.

Well, that deal is over and my friends are all your typical piece of shit third worlders only knew how to pirated and playing lol

>and this is how everyone plays
then play with friends. it's not the game's fault when people act like jews
>but in the first they could shoot missiles
that was an elite modifier and personally I found that modifier to be fucking annoying to deal with.
Though I guess that Hopoo will add more elite modifiers in future updates
>and kill your ass with a bite attack
they can still melee in 2. you're just too accustomed to playing glass. just wait until modder user finishes the artifacts
>charge up to shoot a laser isn't what I mean by telegraphing
every boss telegraphs their attacks (eg greater wisps have summon circles before firing their balls) and regular mobs also telegraph their heavier hitting attacks
>but it's very basic and learned immediately
that's the fucking point of telegraphs. you learn them quick
>The only challenge comes from when you're swarmed by golems or wisps
and that was the chalenge in risky1 too

I have not been in one stable modded game. It's a fucking meme.

I'll try that next time I host I suppose. Besides all this dumb shit, I think artifacts will make a huge difference. Is there any word from Hopoo when they're going to be officially added?

People are having fun. That is what gaming was supposed to be about. It probably feels odd because honestly it sometimes feels like we all forgot what fun felt like.

Monsoon. Let's try for a clover.

cont.
>which by the way is very hard to time correctly because it seems like you can't dodge their attack like you can with the golems
yes you can. use sprint and jumps. generally if you stay airborne they can't hit you

well I have, but it's still a meme
item builds are also less meaningful because things like medkits don't matter or damage items are overkill so stickies don't matter

Nautilus from LoL says hi

user you played too much Risky 1 with Yea Forums
This would happen if RoR1 had matchmaking, Sacrifice off, and Command off. Just like RoR2's current state.
>RoR1's enemies all behave the same; rush to you, and spamming their missiles/orbs if they have them, only serving as cannon fodder
:|
>RoR1's enemies are a clear dangerous threat with only one, and sometimes, a few basic attacks (depending on the enemy, the Imp for example)
Golems have laser and clap. This isn't as wholly different as you're making it out to be.
>RoR2's enemies have no telegraphing
?
>and you can largely ignore the enemies while you hold down the mouse button and see coins pop from their corpses
You can ignore colossi in Risk of Rain 1 because they get stuck on platforms that can't reach the players. You can ignore many enemies this way. Holding down M1 is an issue I share with RoR2. Luckily, an user made a Glass mod which pretty much does away with that issue for me.
>In RoR1 enemies have clearly animated attacks that you can expertly learn to dodge using iframes or ropes, adding an extra layer of skill to the already chaotic action the game has
This isn't exclusive to RoR1 sans Commando's lack of i-frames for 2.
>RoR2 players just run around in circles, kiting enemies with no regard to strategic thinking such as positioning and learning enemy attack patterns or animations. It's basically mindless fun with no skill
Sounds like many RoR1 sessions I've had, especially during loops.
>RoR1 you're forced to learn the mechanics of the game, right down to the enemy animations, how iframes work (like using ropes and ladders) and the best areas of the map to fight enemies on
This is the one I'll sort of give, but only sort of. Needing to take cover from golems' laser involves knowing the map.

I think 6 players is the sweet spot

>Doesn't have Windows but runs an emulator to pretend he's using Windows

You're literally a cuck looking in through the window at a woman you can't have

>use sprint and jumps
Man, even with doing that I still managed to get hit. Fucking hopoo making their wisp shit near invisible

Agreed.

the problem is that without glass bosses scale up retardedly hard
I wish there was a sweet spot

Got all the achievements and logs.

Attached: ROR2.png (231x109, 45K)

Yea Forums rules should have been the main game it's so much better than vanilla risky

I find that with the right upgrades, that is to say on Rainstorm, late game boss health scaling is pretty fair. Monsoon just isn't how the game should be played.

Two spots Monsoon

I would say 6 or 8 players is way better than 16. The old RoR1 lobbies on Yea Forums with ~8-10 people with glass etc. on were just so much fun, which is why they were the standard. Glass mode probably shouldn't be 10% health considering the enemies do more AoE attacks and more shit is going on than in RoR1. Glass should be like 300 or 400% damage and either 20 or 30% health to balance the changes in this game.

Is Engineer OP? Every other class feels like shit after playing him.

Attached: engi.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>Warframe
Shit was so great at the beginning and it was a bonus to see the shitstorm Warbros caused with the competitive stuff. I'll jump on after a year or two and it's just gotten worse. Starting as a new player without getting brain numbingly bored is near impossible without spending money on plat, riven market is a joke, "endgame" is laughable, and the drama within the staff and the Warframe streamers/youtubers is a whole beast in itself.

Also fuck those potato children.

Risk of Rain is a treat and one of the few reasons Yea Forums is redeemable.

Attached: 1549497871452.png (672x777, 327K)

I like playing on Glass because I prefer being able to kill everything in one or a few hits and being in constant danger instead of having to whittle each mob down with multiple hits. It makes the whole game feel faster.
Same reason I liked it in RoR1. Was Glass a novelty in the first game?

Literally looks worse than alien hominid on newgrounds in terms of everything

any tips for improving fps at higher difficulties?

Ryzen 2700X, Nvidi 2080Ti, 1440P resoultion

I kind of thought the fps drop was inevitable, but my friend that plays at 4k/60fps has rock solid framerate even when things go to shit, and I'm sitting at like 30-45 fps.

Nah Rainstorm is fun. Getting that lucky RNG is gratifying.
Better yet, Hopoo should just give the option of whether or not to start a session with Shaped Glass.

>user you played too much Risky 1 with Yea Forums
You're probably right

Attached: risky.jpg (428x88, 8K)

>implying people didn't camp chests in RoR1
>implying that you could read telegraphed attacks in RoR1 at higher levels with all the sprites piled on top of each other
>implying that knowing how to hit up on a rope at the right time takes more skill than kiting in a circle.

Attached: 1533738737262.gif (720x404, 2.66M)

3/16 if you guys from the previous game are still interested

Attached: attention.png (112x112, 22K)

>Better yet, Hopoo should just give the option of whether or not to start a session with Shaped Glass.
Yeah, honestly

You guys seem like you're having fun. I want to have fun.

Attached: 1541332817062.gif (460x345, 492K)

tfw sequencing fucks you and you die soon there after
such a great game

Attached: 20190404031325_1.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

I believed in the quails but they did not believe in me.

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.03 - 22.32.35.08.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

What region?

>>implying that knowing how to hit up on a rope at the right time takes more skill than kiting in a circle.
i think so. i mean with shit hitting the fan and how buggy the game was you really had to play the map and dodge a bunch of shit. running around in a circle isn't that engaging by comparison

GUYS SHOULD I SHRINE OF ORDER MY SHIT UP?

Attached: 20190404033718_1.jpg (1920x1080, 835K)

>Playing with friend
>Tele into the swamp
>See blood shrine
>Use blood shrine 3 times quick thanks to Fungus
>Proceed to get the majority of the crates earlier than him
>He's mad at me because i didnt even out the crates for him and he got less
>Tell him that since i took the risk and got more gold i could get more crates faster ect
>He rage quits because by the time he found another blood shrine all the crates were gone

Am i just a bad friend?

US West

>very reliant on bungus and teddies for turrets to stay alive
>even if you do can still get dunked on monsoon

>no telegraphing/patterns in ROR2
literally every boss (but worm), greater wisps, stone golems, imps, and bison would like to have a word with you.
also there is still quite a high skill ceiling in this game already in terms of cancelling your own animations and taking advantage of iframes and invisibility. Of course the gameplay is different because of the translation to 3D. I think the game will become much more nuanced with time, because right now they're just trying to nail down basic balancing

Attached: 1554074199454.gif (350x269, 36K)

>RoR2 enemies have no telegraphed attacks
But that's straight up incorrect.

Attached: 1554179450343.gif (300x240, 1.84M)

Fun fact with the quails. If you have some energy drinks and a few of the quails you can launch yourself into the skybox if you jump while sprinting up any incline. The steeper the incline the further you're launched. You can get into parts of the map you're not supposed to like that.

>wake of vultures
yes

Get too strong too quick. I could put on Glass etc. Or neither and it's the same to me

artifact of command when

Attached: 1539710317307.jpg (480x360, 17K)

You can also do this with enough hoofs and Merc's shift and M2 move.

Which .dll?

Fuck dude idk, i got 16 Banners and 4 feathers thanks to that bs, tho it was cool that one level up would cover most of the map

>looting
In the smaller 4 man squads it encourages important decisions in searching for the teleporter. If you look before and during the event, you can prepare yourself for a fast efficient looting phase afterwards. Shitters who think it's better to camp aren't an inherent game flaw.
>enemy patterns
Enemies don't all just rush at you, several will begin to strafe and disperse around you once they get close enough. RoR 1 enemies also behave borderline identically with a similar rush pattern, and almost all of them were non-threats as well. Difficulty didn't come in any individual enemy, it came in managing safe movement while still keeping up DPS, which this game still absolutely has on normal and monsoon difficulties. Enemies have different movement speeds and different ranged attack timings, you're encouraged to utilize 3d terrain to path in ways that minimize the threat of each.
>telegraphing
Have you not played the game? Literally every attack is telegraphed. Greater wisps get circles on their hands that shrink before firing, golems and lesser wisps have lasers and shrinking circles, even lemurians feature a head movement for their weak fireballs. Bosses have telegraphs as well, like the beetle queen's mouth salivating before firing the spit shotgun.
>kiting in each game
RoR1 kiting boils down to walking backwards until enemies bunched up, then i-frame dodging or taking a running jump through them and repeating the process. New spawns were visible and predictable. This game pressures players differently because Merc is the only character in the game that has i-frames, so everyone has to focus on smart movement and being spatially aware of unseen spawns. Circling is functionally the same as back-and-forth kiting in the first game.

Attached: guess_Ill_shift.png (1200x975, 35K)

if hopoo refuses to give us iframes we'll make our own
through space

16 players glass on get in here

If hes a shitter then you either need to coddle him or just not play with him. Theres no inbetween.

Anyway to answer your question, no

Uhh... Upstate New York?

Attached: skinner.jpg (259x194, 10K)

RUNS OVER EVERYONE GO HOME

I'm going to make a webm of how fast I go though.

Attached: 20190404034109_1.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Which fucking .dll are y'all using? People can't join modded servers without the same one as you.

>Circling is functionally the same as back-and-forth kiting in the first game.
except in the first if you tried back and forth kiting you could get killed by lag or buggy hopoo programming but in 2 there's literally no danger to circling enemies with the occasional jump

if only you were engi

What's the best way to get this one?

Attached: 20190404031827_1.jpg (1441x135, 38K)

Attached: 1495161349451.jpg (500x503, 31K)

Fuck off, you can't even comprehend what I wrote you super saiyan niggers

Really? Well im from Utica and ive got 300 ping.

Attached: steamed hams but its risk of rain.jpg (480x360, 15K)

don't get hit
for 3 stages

Reach and complete the third teleporter event.
Do not pick up any healing items.

The fucking fungi weren't even healing me when I was standing still.

just keep playing. you're bound to get it by chance one of your runs. if you're desperate, get carried in a mulitplayer game

>there's literally no danger
t. drizzlet

>but in 2 there's literally no danger to circling enemies with the occasional jump
If you waste time circling an imp, lemurians will take you + the imp will teleport behind you or to your flank to get a hit in. Circling a golem is functionally the same as rolling out of the way of their clap in RIsky 1 and then punishing with shooting. You're really complaining about the wrong things here.

not great, but hopefully it works

Attached: engi and his fungus.png (478x382, 15K)

>dude left click and rng
i don't get the hype around this game

>any survivor except engi
>Shrooms everywhere
>Play engi
>"lol here's a cautious slug"

Attached: 1545366551046.png (500x369, 187K)

or
>play merc
>HERE'S NOTHING BUT SLUGS
I am now covered in slugs.

Don't get any healing items/drones and pick a character with good enough defensive skills like MUL-T, mando or engie.

Thanks, user.

Attached: Engineer.png (300x300, 106K)

>anything i disagree with is drizzle
t. faggot
never had an issue with imps in this one. you can back up forever and they'll never hit you unless you run into them

>pick Artificer (or whoever else you can shit dps out without needing items)
>Bum rush teles
>shit damage down the boss's throat
>get to level 3 in less than 6 minutes
>bonus points for getting ice level's BFG since you're going fast anyways to beat the level 3 boss asap

based

You zigged when you shoulda zagged. I like how Commando with quails can just hit a quick Ctrl+space while holding M1 and get the dashes in between shots. At least until you get 15 syringes anyway. fuck I'm so sick of these captchas getting longer the more you post. I wish Yea Forums had found some other way of combating spam. I miss when they weren't on this website.

When someone asks you "what is speed?" I want you to show that fucker this.

Attached: 2019-04-04-0344-11.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

>spending development resources to add a game mode that will only create bitchy and upset players because they died to unbalanced poorly thought out bullshit

brainlet PvP faggot. kys

Circling does not equal walking backwards. And on loops, walking backwards will get you mobbed by the mob behind you. I truly believe you're merely looking for things to complain about at this point.

>Hand it over...
>That thing...
>Your BUSTLING FUNGUS.
>For my turret's survivability...

>you have been sequenced.webm

yes but also he's a bitch

Just don't pick up a healing item and bumrush the teleporters. Got mine by pure accident.

im waiting, retard

Which fucking .dll you fucking faggots.

Attached: 20190404005306_1.jpg (846x358, 43K)

The most recent fix of the mod: pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

Eh. One blood shrine won't cause you to outscale him so much, and it is a co-op game so you shouldn't be hoarding everything, but you should've said something like "don't worry dude I'll buy you a couple syringes at the next printer", or "you can take some more items next stage" or whatever.
On the other hand him rage quitting over that is fucking stupid assuming you weren't a dick about it.

>>anything i disagree with is drizzle
not everything, just your bullshit post
play on a difficulty higher than drizzle and try to just circle enemies
see how well that goes for you

well yeah im nitpicking because i enjoy the game but can still see the flaws in it dude. don't know how you play but if you're having that much issue with the game then you're probably just really bad

Probably pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

look man you're just being pathetic and proving my post.

Attached: plz-stop-post.jpg (500x375, 92K)

nice virus

Worm telegraphs pretty obviously unless you're fighting him in some fucky terrain. He won't make huge horizontal movements underground so just move back a bit from where he went in, and there's plenty of telegraphing when he is flying through the air at you.

I don't think I've ever used the slugs. I'm always in danger.

Also is there an item that let's you hurt enemies by running into them as long as your sprinting or build up speed and at a certain speed you hurt enemies?

Attached: 1549949369834.jpg (699x699, 29K)

MODANON PLEASE FIX OR REMOVE BLAZING MOBS
I HATE GETTING CANCER AND DYING JUST FROM BRUSHING PAST A BLAZING MOB AS I USE MY DASH ATTACK

>friend gets jealous and angry because you're better than him at a videogame

You aren't the shitty friend he is

If you're worried about that why mod your game at all?

>not being able to comprehend how development processes work

WARNING. RETARD IS STILL APPROACHING

Boi.
20 Whips makes the game unplayable because you literally can't stay grounded, any rock or bump will send you airborne. I did not jump here but went for a ride.

Attached: 2019-04-04-0343-27.webm (900x506, 2.81M)

Saved. Would it be easy making Commando riding Mul-T into battle?

Attached: Untitled74-630x339.jpg (630x339, 52K)

That's literally MUL-T's Shift ability.

Do that in the same post next time. People cannot join your server without your materials.

You can pick up regen improvements. I did it with a slug and a titanic knurl.

I'm not even the guy who made the lobby.

>Also is there an item that let's you hurt enemies by running into them as long as your sprinting or build up speed and at a certain speed you hurt enemies?
It's called the shift button. Good item.

Please enlighten me how adding a pvp mode with intentionally shitty balancing could possibly contribute positively to the game

Oh wait you can't, fuck off back to fortnite if you want your precious pvp so much you zoomer bitch

SCAVENGER FUCKING WHEN

There are genuine flaws like lack of vertical level design when compared to Risky 1. The things you're talking about aren't so much flaws as they are things that were apparent in Risky 1 that you were blind to because you played with Yea Forums rules.

Attached: 1435856899130.png (265x305, 9K)

kek

You can regenerate naturally and you'll get the achievement. Just don't get any item that fucks with your health, or healslut drones

16p glass

I got this by accident

So how do you play as Han-D and the Leumirian?
I have the mod installed and can play Bandit just fine.

Attached: 1461704940108.jpg (768x768, 166K)

Jesus fucking christ
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
And what region?

and im not dismissing those either and that is one of the reasons why i played Yea Forums rules dude. vanilla risky is kind of boring. not sure why you're trying to act so smug for

just play?

There is plenty vertical design in the lava stage but guess what's it's by and far the shittiest map in the game in every aspect

USEast

Pretty sure slugs don't deactivate in combat like the whip, but only if you take damage. They're alright early game. Never tried stacking them though since regen pales in comparison to scythes in my experience.

I saw this scenario play out with killing floor 2
no one liked the PvP mode, PvE balance suffered because of PvP anyway and eventually the devs just forgot PvP even existed

I never suggested the pvp mode you stupid fucking nigger. I said youre a whole ass retard for wanting Hopoo to spend time balancing a PVP mode of he were to add it. Please stop fuck off of Yea Forums and pay a little more attention in school. Thanks.

>It's another I care about my team so I intentionally let them get good loot and end up being weaker because of it episode. B-But that's alright ...

Attached: Dog (45).gif (485x265, 1.99M)

Hopoo's just carrying tradition.

Attached: Damp_Caverns_Artifact_Gate.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

It's not the same because in Risky 1, jump pads gave you far more control of your character in the air. Enemies would also (more often than not by accident) follow you via these jump pads. You used them as means of escape and maneuver at the same time. In the Abyss level of 2, you're not incentivized because there's only one or two geysers on the ground and enemies don't often follow you up. In Risk 1, the different levels were different arenas.

>It's buggy so it's good
>Literally no danger

I don't think you're a smart person. I think you're a dumb guy with bad opinions.

MR25 in Warframe. Haven't really played since shortly after Khora was released. Logged in and played a little bit of the new ice planet or whatever, but couldn't get back into it after such a long break. Haven't played since then. Game literally isn't worth playing at all unless you have friends playing it too. Kind of sad that both their early AND late game is so utterly atrocious. The mid-game is 'decent', but just that - nothing fantastic.

Yeah, PVP would either be tank fest boring slog where everyone runs away at high speed before you can kill them, or first person to see the other instantly kills you with Merc R/Huntress M2/Commando R.

OPEN
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

I didn't say that either, it seems you're just a clueless retard that jumped into the middle of an arguement without the slightest hint of context like a keyboard facerolling jackass

Chug bleach faggot

the point was that there's at least some threat my dude not that it was good

Through the first two loops he generally performs better than most characters, however in late runs his turrets are basically unavoidably one shot by anything and you rely on hit-and-run turret setups.

>charge the teleporter with less than 10% hp

What does this mean? I've both started the bossfight and moved to the next stage with less than 10% without it popping.

Beat the boss, charge it to 98%, drop down to 10% somehow, and then go back in.

Are you legitimately retarded? Do you post things and then immediately forget what you said? Are you a literal nigger? Underage?

Answer me. You're either underage or retarded.

>charge to 98%
>walk to the edge
>get down to 10% hp
>walk in

You have to be at less than 10% right when the teleporter hits 100% I think

friend of mine did it with the Helfire Tincure, though I have to wonder if having Transcendence would trigger it.

>Warbros
that shit was great. I made friends with a group of fellow Yea Forumsirgins in that clan who were eventually estranged after 1-2 years by one of the core guys being inducted into the resident 4ch tranny cult through the FF14 guild.
Feels sad, man.

>give huntress a behemoth
>won't let me pick up a sticky bomb
fuck sharing

You can't have 0.1 hp so I don't think so. There should be plenty of enemies to hit you around the teleporter anyway

You're both fags but pvp hating user is a bigger fag for not wanting more gamemodes regardless. Its 2019 bitch.

>"haha, you should be able to unlock all the content in a couple hours of playing bro"
>get teleported out the moment before I unlock merc because i didn't know what the fuck i was doing
>finally get enough lunar coins, but artificer is bugged and doesn't show up in the bazaar
FUCK

That's 100% health though.

>for days be skimming the threads between runs
>see anons constantly bad talking artificer, saying its too weak
>rankings almost all put it at the bottom
>finally unlock her today
>first run goes deeper than ever before
>absolute demolish everything in my path like a storm god of wrath
>not just that but its TACTICAL and FUN, not mindless grind like MUL-T or auto aim bullshit like Huntress
>finally die to bullshit clay dunestriders with mountain shrine
>go round 2
>once again same experience, it wasnt just a fluke of items rng
Apologize.

chu mean it's broken?
I tested multiplayer with a friend and he could use abilities & kill shit just fine

comments get removed when you decompile shit

nigga I already did, just lower the convar's multiplier to like 0.25 or 0.5

>you found cautious slug
>you found rusty key
>you found fireworks
>you found crowbar
>you found monster tooth

Attached: getting real tired of this.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Yeah I don't really know how the game considers shields vs health, so while you'd be at 100% "effective health" you'd have only 1% or whatever of that "effective HP" as HP instead of shield.

host when

Time spent on improving PVP mode is time that can be spent improving the base game. Enemies are already player characters with AI. Someone will make a mod for it and then Yea Forums will try it out and realize it sucks.

fireworks is a good item

>crowbar
>bad item

>Yea Forums is full of shitters
whoa no way???

Attached: 1535843075650.png (438x373, 342K)

>just lower the convar's multiplier to like 0.25 or 0.5
I don't know what this means. I'm just a brainlet who can copy files to places and toggle options in-game.

2 mins in MS paint.
Thoughts??

Attached: ARTIFICER IDEA OK.png (1035x1042, 821K)

Just play the game. You see the celestial portal like 5 times a game once you git gud, and you can force the shop to appear with a newt altar.

Cautious slug is unironically good
Monster Tooth is merely mediocre
rest are printer-tier

get to loop 5 and come back

How modable is the game right now. Do you have full access to the games source code? I really want to dabble with making new survivors

We played a bunch of games with the most recent copy of the mod: Huntress's M1 and M2 still seem to be broken, I heard one person claim Engie's shield is broken, and Bandit's M1 doesn't work either. They work fine for the host, but not anyone else.

>beetle walks into wall opening a hole for a laser causing you to be one shot by that blazing golem's blast

Ignoring the retarded thick stuff, yes.

Yea Forums_burn_multiplier 0.25

put that in your console or your autoexec & it should now do a fourth of the damage

>picked up Rusty Key(3)

Attached: 1493525684226.png (433x436, 235K)

Surprised Snapfreeze didn't get a rework in the patch

UNGH MORE

>Do you have full access to the games source code?
no, we have access to the decompiled code, which leads to some issues, worse performance & some inconsistencies
if you push it too far problems start arising

>Huntress's M1 and M2 still seem to be broken
>still
you the same cunt that reported it last time?
I know for a fact it worked on that build because someone played huntress in one of my glass games just fine.
ARE YOU SURE the monsters aren't spawning in, as I said at that time?

when you already have a ton of procs to combo it with, not early game.

it doesn't fit any of the current characters playstyles.
>b-but muh sniper mul-t meme

>Cautious slug is unironically good
I won't need it if I can kill the shit shooting at me. damage > mobility > healing

I wish it was a lobby option so we didn't always have to tell the host to do it, but still based. Thanks, Modanon.

Change it to only explode on enemies when the player attacks it, while the wall is physically larger and slows and/or freezes everything around it without applying damage.

uswest 4man

>Artificer is Haydee
hol up

Attached: 1534864155710.gif (500x500, 236K)

based

That was a hell of a ride, thanks for hosting

I died only because the lag wasn't letting me kill stuff or I could have gone way longer

>ARE YOU SURE the monsters aren't spawning in
You know, I forgot that you said that and so I forgot to ask the guys who were having trouble about it.
My bad.

The other stuff's still an issue, though.

>doing the HP glitch with Merc
>first 9 items are all slugs

well there's my karma for being a cheating little whore.

Attached: 1411891164222.jpg (422x600, 77K)

>"a strange energy fills the air"

Attached: 1549558089489.jpg (1125x1334, 202K)

But what IF it doesn't suck? No one is asking for a fully function gamemode in early access. Balancing aside, team death match could be kino

I mean I COULD make it a modifier, but that seems kind of awkward
I try to make things be as host controlled as possible, only thing host can't seem to control is showing/hiding artifacts, that's still clientside

could you host a server so I could join it & test the shit?

No problem, I just wish my connection was better.

I regret ever unlocking this item. Always clogs up my inventory.

oops, meant for

I love it.

>you have to interact to pick up items
Y/N?

>hairy asshole
Into trash it goes

pastebin.com/rpCdhqGj
Do this shit to your code to make everyone's life easier
sincerely, other modder

How could it not? Either everyone dies quickly and it becomes a matter of first person to throw out their stun/auto aim ability gets the kill, or everyone dies slowly and people run away when they start losing a fight thanks to attacks canceling your sprint. If you're not able to get stacked enough that you can run away at high speeds then you remove half the fun from the game.

>play with Yea Forums
>get my shit stolen and speedy characters taking 99% of the loot
yeah merc I'm sure you really needed that fungus

I've accidentally grabbed an item I wanted to give a teammate like maybe once every 5 hours and that's mostly been due to lack of mindfulness on my part. I'd rather keep the ability to pick stuff up by walking over it for high intensity situations.

Host controlled is alright, but the host might not know everything they're able to control via console. I didn't know about the burn change until you just told me, for example.
Making it something visible on screen just makes it a bit more obvious, I think.

Also, here's a room: 109775240991360322
I'll feel bad if it turns out Huntress does work after all.

Remember the Scavenger in 1? Imagine that with all his bullshit cranked up to eleven and is controlled by a human. Now imagine an entire match with nothing but those scavengers. That's how dumb PvP would be.

How about auto pickup happening when you already have at least one or two copies of the same item?

>int lastIndex = Enum.GetNames(typeof(ArtifactIndex)).Length - 2;
I do this in other projects but it's less consistent, in case they ever add aliases or more "abnormal" ones like -2.

>Change "MOD" in RoR2.RoR2Application.GetBuildID() with "MODv_currentversion#"
I assumed this was merely visual but I guess it makes more sense if it's tied to joining lobbies?
actually at a quick glance it looks like it's only used for what seems like quickplay?
gotta read change log if you want to know changes user :^)
even in my posts I mentioned I added a convar for it

That sounds like a good compromise. It'd also force people to form the habit of making sure they pick their item up. I keep having to tell my friend he left the item he got from the chest on the ground.