youtu.be/1ToztqqDcaY
youtu.be/YdgmH9Vv2-I
youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A
youtu.be/LbpDxrew4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=BdWb7b-Zqpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK BIOWARE, that is all.

> We could have had a faithful KOTOR 3, and TORtanic would never have existed
Jesus, what would Yea Forums even be like without TORtanic?

it would have been shit anyway

So, so much better.

Good, the extended universe in Star Shit was a complete clusterfuck garbage.

That's when Bioware started to go to shit anyway, probably would have solid from 06-10

it would have been terrible

Good. Nu-Bioware would have tarnished the KOTOR franchise.

It's for the best, especially since the last few Star Wars games have shown how much of a lack of shit EA gives towards making the IP good

(usted)

Bioware was turning shit around this period so the game would have been shit anyway

I don't really care

Sad!

The ship has sailed. The golden age of PnP based CRPGs has passed.

It's worth it if it means never getting TORtanic

We already knew KOTOR 3's premise, at least on Obsidian's end; with the Exile and co. going out to find Revan in True Sith space, the latter of whom had become very alien and strange in their isolation, as opposed to the not!Galactic Empire in TOR. A shame we never saw it realised.

and that makes how many star wars games ea has cancelled? imagine paying a king's ransom for rights to an ip and you cancel more games than you release. how does that even happen?

Star Wars is fucked

I wouldn't trust Bioware from that time period to do a new KotOR justice, frankly. It would've been like Dragon Age 2 all over again, but with Force powers

Blame the shitty MMO for this

God, I remember the thread, shit wasn't even funny back then

Attached: 325262.png (1280x655, 602K)

Based TOR surviving. Fuck ya'll. I'll keep chilling with my sith waifu

Attached: 277c1e71721c99f1b4124ec3525fdd08.png (1043x1304, 3.23M)

*shit

YOU BETTER BELIEVE THATS A BANU

This. Absolutely no way modern Bioware could deliver a decent KoTOR 3.

I don't know but they should let the nips have a shot at star wars already. A Capcom or Platinum Star Wars game could be amazing

The development of TORtanic was the beginning of the decline for Bioware.

Using a hex editor and Bink converter to get 1080p cutscenes into Kotor2 was the most fun I had with a game in years. I no longer care.

EA seems like a weird company. Like you expect them to compete with Activision and Ubisoft but their internal studios are clearly competing with each other which is not good.

SJWtaku posted it so it's fake. Most likely it's referring to the MMO KOTOR that was rumoured to be given some related missions about KOTOR 1

LANA A SHIT!
Tbh not really, but she would fare better in TOR3

absolutely based

>tfw tor outlives anthem
holy fuck lol

Is Star Wars the most mishandled IP?
>EU deleted
>TV shows/movies cancelled
>Movies that came out are garbage and performing worse and worse
>Almost no games with constant cancellations

Good, TOR was enough of a blashpemy and bioware was already dead by 2011.

force is female

at this point i'd say yes

you mean EA? EA is chasing old trends all the time. Look what they turned DS3 into,SWTOR WoW direct copy at first(honestly now it's okay as SP game costs 10$ to play the good parts)
They even managed to murder StarWars license.
If EA didn't have sports licenses it wouldn't exist.

that sounds like an okay start

can you name single IP EA didn't kill aside from FIFA?

>Star Shit
You don't care about Star Wars period though

they delivered 7/10 KOTOR 3 with swtor expansion. sure combat is DAI-like, assets and engine are shit, but it gets you bioware feels.
it's made in ME2 canon using SW setting.

>Disney payed out the ass just to ruin the saga and have box office bombs and fan backlash
>EA payed out the ass just to cancel as many games as they could

This shit has too many strange circumstances. It's almost like they are purposfully trying to kill the brand. I wonder if because Star Wars was always an independent brand outside of Hollywood and the mainstream, owned by Lucas, that all other media heads secretly have fucking hated it and it's fans for decades for being a huge uncontrollable competition. All the manufactured hate for the prequels especially.

>yfw Sheev masterminded both sides of the clone wars, lead the Republic as Chancellor Palpatine, and lead the Separatists as Darth Sidious

Too redpilled I guess.

god when will you retards understand that bioware has never been that great in the first place, at least not since after kotor

the mass effect and dragon age games are painfully mediocre, especially with each new iteration. there's no use crying over any cancelled project they may have had because it would've been complete DOGSHIT. we all know kotor 2 was better than 1 anyway

if not for Jedi Outcast and KOTORs I wouldn't care either. I played those games before watching a single SW movie, was utterly disappointed by movies.

they are showing a game in april, made by respawn written by avelonne
my bet it's going to be as shit as force unleashed.

if you honestly believe this then you must be an extremely low iq easily pleased monkey that never got the point of the kotor games in the first place. everything swtor did that calls back to kotor effectively ruins the entire existing plotline while also delivering a completely banal and insultingly bad new plotline. but sure, the complete butchering of revan and the exile and everything their plots lead to was "7/10".

You mean Disney? It's obvious that Disney forced EA to can the plans for Kotor 3 because of Force Awakens. But it's a good thing because modern Bioware sucks fucking balls.

Who the fuck cares
KOTOR was always shit

I don't know how you feel about shooters, but I'd say give Star Wars Battlefront original a try when you get a chance. That's one of the best shooters I've ever played---even better than Halo, if we're strictly talking gameplay.
But yeah, the games are a better experience than the films imo also.

I think you are a pleb and a faggot for not liking the movies, but I also have to agree, the Star Wars games have always been the best part of Star Wars. Don't let the deranged OT seethers on Yea Forums know about this though. To them, ANH, ESB and fucking TFA are the only good things in the entire saga. Imagine being that fucking brainlet and creatively bankrupt.

it came out as an MMO, I don't see the problem here

>game is released
>its just the period of time between kotor and tor

>KOTOR 3

So Knights of the Republic?

>written by Avellone

I am worried it will be good. I've been happy that EA and Disney have released nothing but shit. It has really helped delegitimize the ST and the Nu Wars era.

I guess if this is set in between Ep 3 and 4 though, we can consider it canon and not Nu Wars if it's Avellone behind the story though.

lol no

i know you manbabies want disney to be the supervillain of every single thing ever but EA has cancelled more games than you can ever possibly count a bunch of those are also star wars games
it's a shit MMO and still is, and the eventual forced threequel to KOTOR they did through expansions was fucking horrible

>we all know kotor 2 was better than 1 anyway
it wasn't
it added more skill checks, a good crafting system that tied in with an improved upgrading system, expanded the upgrade system, added more feats and force powers, and added the influence system, but it didn't measure up in other key areas that drag it down to no higher than KOTOR's level, if not lower.

FIFA is coming close.
Normies are now beginning to realize that there is no point in getting new microtransaction riddled kickball games when the old ones is just the same thing.

imagine being so intellectually challenged that you actually think the story and characters in kotor are better than the ones in kotor 2

>Disney forced EA to can the plans for Kotor 3 because of Force Awakens.
nope, "big MMO" did that. they spent to much money on failed game and went with business 101 - cancel 1st think later to cut the losses now before it gets worse

Disney is not the be-all end-all. Bioware and EA both cancelled KOTOR3 in favor of an MMO that would make big bucks.

son, you realize KOTOR 1 is a copy of movies, right? at least eternal throne gave some motivations to emperor beyond "I want to eat you all plebs"

Attached: iEJl2HgSnqnZd.jpg (1024x1344, 215K)

>even better than Halo
you didn't play many shooters?

Disney made them cancel it, no doubt.

Attached: iK2ZCvQooW6KP.jpg (1024x1320, 226K)

Do you think bioware would follow obsidians path?
We would have got a nu bioware story with resued assets from mass effect

how do you figure that?

probably not, FIFA audience is 13-14yos most of all
by the time new comes out they outgrow it and move to other things outside gaming so there is no connection between generations leading to more little children wasting money on new shiny
perfect business akin to drugs.

Imagine not picking the best Asian and insisting that it's canon Revan
also, Atton is tight

Attached: KotOR_Portrait_Male.jpg (243x245, 55K)

lol kotor 1 is just a ripoff of star wars cliches in the same way TFA was, but it actually got away with it because it still had mostly good chars and interesting worldbuilding. as others have pointed out already though malak and his starforge are cringe and shit when you compare them to the villains in kotor 2. kotor 2 is more original, far more fleshed out and just generally better in pretty much every objective narrative aspect. I guess if you wanna be a stupid monkey and clap at tired cliches instead of an interesting plot you can pretend like kotor 1's better, but i'm sure you know it actually isn't.

because halo only value is making FPS work well enough(it's still shit) on consoles. that's it.

the story arguably is better, and characters are always going to be a matter of taste
imagine thinking that the *only* other elements of a game one could possibly have in mind are story and characters

I like Halo, it's a good game, but Battlefront 1 and 2 (originals obviously) are better games.

It's an RPG you dolt. A very story heavy one at that. Quit acting like a timid mongoloid, you know the story is one of the biggest and most important things of both these games and you know it's better in 2.

Its ok.
KOTOR 1 and 2 will not be tainted by this bullshit

imagine being so retarded that you admit that the gameplay aspects of the 2nd RPG game are better than the 1st RPG game and then pretend like you should just gloss over the story in AN RPG GAME like it doesn't matter lol (and then pretend like the cliche as fuck first game that literally just rips from the movies is better)

you're a retard dude

>the story arguably is better
except the twist everyone saw through when you got to jedi enclave it's cliche upon cliche bioware been doing since bg2 and continued to do after kotor to this day execution of these cliche simply terrible now

>Darth Sion
>Legitimate threat

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x699, 52K)

Both games are good but 2 will always age better. The story is better written and more original and the game is overall just more refined. I think you're being dishonest with yourself to say 1 is better outside of just any personal preference.

>lol kotor 1 is just a ripoff of star wars cliches
no it's not; and if it is, so is KOTORII:TSL
>as others have pointed out already though malak and his starforge are cringe
No he isn't. His goal is to become Sith Lord by destroying Revan. The Star Forge is the most powerful weapon in the galaxy and will make his will unchallengeable once he wields it. It isn't hard to understand.
>when you compare them to the villains in kotor 2.
and how will you argue this?
>kotor 2 is more original
ah, I see, you won't argue it
>far more fleshed out and just generally better in pretty much every objective narrative aspect
I already acknowledged its improvements in mechanics. I've yet to say where it "fails".
Narrative is subjective. I never said I disliked The Sith Lords' narrative. I like it a lot. But is it better than KOTOR's? Debateable. But the thing is, story isn't all there is to a game, despite your immature view of the matter.
>you can pretend like kotor 1's better
I don't need to pretend. I can argue how it's better without much difficulty.

How is the story better? I'd love you to explain that one.

Attached: 1479924662857.jpg (741x721, 68K)

>(originals obviously)
I quite liked nu-bf2's multiplayer, If EA weren't such kikes it had everything it needed to be a worthy successor.

whatever fag

Attached: 1546938521388 - halo.png (424x361, 222K)

it appeals to his disney cartoon memories, he likes it simple black and white.

good. they would just ruin what made 2 good.

>It's an RPG you dolt
okay, so?
>A very story heavy one at that
the fuck is that supposed to mean? because it has lots of dialogue?
>Quit acting like a timid mongoloid
how about you quit being such a retarded fucking child and actually make some goddamn arguments instead of constantly stating opinions as fact and reinforcing that with namecalling?

isnt TCW coming back for a new season?

If I pull that off, will you die?

is there a reason this guy is this retarded? dropped on his head?

he keeps acting like the STORY in an RPG GAME, especially one as story-heavy with lots of dialogue and interaction as this, just doesn't matter

literally admitted that the 2nd game objectively improved on the 1st and then keeps sidestepping around the story argument like a pussy because he knows he can't argue 1 is better since 2 objectively is better lol.
>DUHHHHHH DUHHHHHH WHO CARES ABOUT THE STORY IT ONLY TAKES UP ABOUT 99% OF THE GAME DUHHHHH

god you are the most retarded person i've seen on the board all year. what the fuck else could you possibly have to whine about you PMSing little faggot

EA shitcanned all their single player games because their new thing is games as a service, which means they want you playing and PAYING for every piece of shit they crank out for years.

>KOTOR 2 was a better game than KOTOR 1, but it wasn't a better game
>"why"
>*refuses to answer and pretends like the story in a story-driven RPG doesn't matter*

Well, I guess he must have some kind of turbo autism or something. Maybe the music in 2 makes him have pants-shitting spasms. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1554253841055.png (317x392, 134K)

>imagine being so retarded that you admit that the gameplay aspects of the 2nd RPG game are better than the 1st RPG game
Again, you're so ignorant of what goes into a game that you think I listed the all and the only aspects of the game there is to discuss. Let me be clear for you: I didn't.
>then pretend like you should just gloss over the story in AN RPG GAME
I never said that. You just are so absolutely stupid that this is how you interpret the conversation, because you can't understand any position more complex than that.
>then pretend like the cliche as fuck first game that literally just rips from the movies is better
if you post that shitty copypasta I can prove to you that The Sith Lords is almost just as derivative in terms of plot and narrative
>you're a retard dude
no you bitch

>Both games are good but 2 will always age better.
how so?
>The story is better written
In what way?
>the game is overall just more refined
besides the mechanics list I provided earlier, in what other aspects is the game more "refined" than the first? hm? go ahead: list them.
>I think you're being dishonest with yourself to say 1 is better outside of just any personal preference.
then prove me wrong with some hard evidence / solid argumentation

lol why do you keep dodging the argument you mentally ill freak

if the gameplay and story of kotor 2, which are both objectively better, don't matter, then what does? you keep dodging questions like a baby bitch while making no actual argument

>Trusting Bioware to deliver a good product after the unfinished septic swill of jank and memes that was Kotor II

Wrong studio faggot.

Alright, retards, I'm going to pretend I didn't just read you all repeat yourselves fucking over and over again after I repeatedly showed you how you're full of shit, and give you this opportunity to start fresh and clean by giving me easy to read prompts I can respond to.

Go ahead, and I'll answer you.

Attached: art - 1551263336468.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

cringe

Good. Bioware would have just fucked that up too.

You were repeatedly asked what was wrong with KOTOR2 to make it inferior to 1 if not for gameplay or story. You seem to believe that the gameplay is objectively better, I believe story comes down to preference. What's the deal?

No because Final Fantasy exists

Is it mishandling if the IP is garbage to begin with?

(You) FF was the most iconic Gaming Franchise in the world behind Zelda until the Merger

>is in love with the female Revan
Was Sion a incel?

Alright, let's begin
>You seem to believe that the gameplay is objectively better
No, this is a misunderstanding you have.
What I said was that there were multiple mechanics that The Sith Lords improved upon. I never claimed the gameplay fullstop was better.
>You were repeatedly asked what was wrong with KOTOR2 to make it inferior to 1 if not for gameplay or story
Something you did not noticed is that the AI is not as well coded, specifically the companion AI. They will ignore issued commands, put themselves into danger even more than KOTOR's did. The end result is that it makes them frustratingly difficult to control on the highest difficulty, where it is easy to lose encounters when going against tough opponents, especially since switching characters in KOTOR erases the command queue.
The level/map design is also inferior in The Sith Lords---not just in the worlds being less interesting, less populated with content, etc., but also how encounters are placed, hazardous obstacles, and so on. For example, on the Telos surface, there is a minefield placed afront two gunners in the back. The result is that you're getting blazed up while trying to disarm the mines if you don't just facetank all the explosions and go to engage the turrets. You could hypothetically shoot at them or use a force power, but the game forces you to be within a certain distance, so your character will walk through the mines and trigger them anyway in order to get in range. You are able to squeeze past the mines on one side through a probably unintentional crack, but not only do you have to put your companions in wait mode, but as soon as you get to the other side, there's almost no room to even fight the turrets without either triggering the mines, or accidentally walking into the exit which is right behind the turrets.
That's bullshit level design.
There's also instances of dialogue, like with the Force Persuade option, that go unutilized in situations were it'd be sensible, cont.

It's say yeah. Star Wars was a fucking behemoth of pop culture, everyone loved it. Not even Gen X cucks mad over Phantom Menace could kill Star Wars, the kids who grew up with TPM loved it, the games based on it were awesome. Everyone loves Clones and Sheev. Even the bad Star Wars games are mostly servicable. It was fucking magic. It was more of a setting like 40k at this point than a movie series. It had so much going for it.

Disney is going to go down as the biggest blundering fuck up of all time. Either that or it will come out as purposfuly assassination. There is no way you can fuck up that hard by accident, they had to want to kill it. JW Rinzler who did the amazingly detailed making off star wars books for all of the other movies, where he was on set behind the scenes and did interviews with everyone, and read early script drafts was doing the same for TFA and TLJ, and halfway through his book Disney cancels it and bars him from ever releasing it. Obviously he was revealing too much about the sabotage.

Attached: mowas_2_ed 2016-11-07 01-03-09-7777777777777333.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

cringe

I doubt that, because there was already an official forum with dev vids and shit for SWTOR back in 2008.

were it'd be sensible to have those options.
For example, on Telos station, the black market missions. The mission where you have to steal Republic supplies and you're stopped by a Republic officer. Even if you have Force Persuade, you cannot use it on this officer to make him move along. You are forced to kill this officer no matter how you approach the ensuing conversation. This is a Dark side quest, but Obsidian forces you into handling it in the most cliche dark side way, no thought put into a Light Side player just being practical and trying to make some money and expand their equipment horizons. No, you're forced to be stupidly evil.

>I believe story comes down to preference.
I mostly agree. Characters are absolutely subjective and not worth arguing about.

10/10 post, user.

>Killing bad
>Mind control good
You're not light side if you're messing with people's heads to commit crimes.

He said the SWTOR expansion, though, so I assume he's talking about the Eternal Throne stuff which was written by Drew Karpshyn who wrote KOTOR. Revan and the Exile were destroyed long before in the initial release of SWTOR.

>You're not light side if you're messing with people's heads to commit crimes.
So there's no difference between bribing a guard to look the other way, and murdering him so he can't not keep quiet?
>commit crimes
I bet you think people should get ticketed for J-walking

We already knew this. The jedi knight class story line is the salvaged script for KOTOR 3.

The jedi knight story is one of the worst in the game though.

>steal Republic supplies
>steal
I mean we know we are stealing where does jaywalking come into it?
>bribery
>not actions of bad people, especially for the purposes of stealing

>tfw KOTOR dodged homosex bullet
Wasn't 2010s start of Bioware's buttsex route?

It was ok up until the second act, not great but ok.

>Hey you stopped all of those doomsday machines
>Go find some jedi masters
>Thanks, time for the big plan!
>We are going to find the Emperor's throne and kidnap him so we can turn him to the light side!
>What could possibly go wrong?
>ACT 3
>Everything
>Everything went wrong

true brainlet

Attached: i5T38bPDUgJnE.jpg (1024x1269, 194K)

Why did Disney give EA the SW license again? What are they doing with it?

you also steal the Ebon Hawk in KOTOR
but you let that one slide because of who you're stealing from, what you're stealing, and the sitautional context
same with the republic supplies---it's not that bad, ESPECIALLY if you do the bounty hunting sidequests out of the goodness of your heart, despite the republic treating you like shit when you arrive

Good because KOTOR was never good.
Oh you like KOTOR? Then you should be happy too, because current Bioware would have completely fucked it regardless. If you like KOTOR and somehow think that a KOTOR 3 by Bioware would have been good then you're a moron who thinks "it will be like the old days".

>Kotor1's story
>Better than 2
>Villain wants a superweapons to do something evil and amnesiac protagonist has to stop him with shallow as shit characters
>Manipulative old hag with a dark past trains protagonist to prove a point, throws every problem she can at him to make him strong and clear up her mistakes
The only good thing about Kotor1 is HK47, that character is straight up great.

Attached: Kotor2.png (1519x710, 158K)

Don't care, KOTOR never hooked me the same way that mass effect or dragon age did. I also have a strong dislike of the writing in the second game

>Give it to platinum poster
You people still exist? I thought you all died out

The fact that you can't even get the story of KOTOR 2 right while trying to defend it says a lot.

lol please, you enlightened cringelord neckbeard faggot, go into what kotor 2 is really all about

>Its a brainlet thinks Kreia wanted to kill the force and all life rerun

I eventually warmed up on TOR after getting over my blinding hatred of how they handled Kotor2 characters and plot threads, but Bioware has never, ever had very good writers. Even Baldur's Gate, as vaunted and beloved as it is, is pretty basic and forgettable. What they have always had, however, is exceptional setpieces and VAs who absolutely sell the characters and dialog they're given.

TOR is absolutely better than any Kotor3 they could have made. Giving each class different writers and allowing them to do weird stuff independently of each other is the saving grace of that game.

If the Jedi Knight story is anything to go by, they would have fucking botched the plot threads K2 set up, and I actually like that story as a big dumb generic star wars thing, but it's a shitty, godawful followup to K2 that throws out everything that made that game interesting.

Finding out what happened to revan while dealing with new emerging Sith Lords, one of which doesn't even get a line.
I stopped listening to that old hag after a while

>I stopped listening to one of the main characters
>But I understand the main plot
>Its about a character that actually isn't in the game, only mentioned by the characters for worldbuliding and backstory
I don't have brainlet reaction images saved, so this will have to do for now. Take an IQ test you retard, you can score some disability bucks

Attached: D0CWatuXQAAkQk7.jpg (950x462, 70K)

yikes

Sion's more of a threat than Malek is. Malek just sort of stands around until you get captured, Sion is actively* hunting you down.

*Even with TLSRCM there's a big chunk cut out where Sion tracks you to Nar Shadaa, I think it was part of the Genoharadan stuff that got cut.
He still finds you on Peragus and kills Vash before you can get to her, using her as a trap.

Granted, I think Sion is a more interesting villain than Malek not because of any physical threat, but he and Darth Nih the Hunger Guy both represent what the Exile could become between Kreia teaching them and being a Wound. They're both extreme, twisted mirrors of some aspect of the Exile, possible 'what ifs' of things going as bad as possible.

Attached: I'm with stupid.jpg (900x550, 121K)

>I know the main plot of the game, as clearly shown by me leaving out more the half of it.
The game brings up Reven all the time

>fucking white male protaganist
Not even once, the force is female mother fucker!

this. modern bioware is filled with retarded liberals and diversity hires that can't do their jobs

Weird how talking about a character in a game doesn't make him a main character in it, especially if he's not there.
Really takes a 120+ IQ to figure that one out

I never said he was a main character, sounds to me like you're putting words in my mouth.

>The story of Kotor2 is not about Kreia
>Its about Revan!
>He isn't even in the game you retard
>lol don't put words into my mouth
Do you even manage to dress yourself?

Attached: toosmart.jpg (500x374, 36K)

user don't tire yourself out arguing with this faggot. I learned the hard way arguing on Yea Forums with Star Wars fans over there that there are some real fucking brainlets into Star Wars.

Some highlights include:

>Fag who couldn't wrap his head around the separatists not knowing that Sidious was Sheev in the PT
>Fag who didn't understand the PT was also about the downfall of the Jedi as a whole, and was a criticism of them, they are essentually space paladins, and he instead took some out of context quote by Lucas to mean that all the Jedi in the PT were good and morally just, and Anakin just lusted for power and was evil, and then said the PT has a stupid story because that doesn't make sense as a good story
>OT fags in general, surprising how many of them can't figure out why Sheev kidnapped himself in the opening of ROTS
>Fag similar to the one in this thread who was triggered by Kreia and thinks KOTOR 2 was the worst thing in the canon because the Jedi are black and white morally good all the time and forever justified

Star Wars is too popular to have a good fanbase. It's filled with fucking simple minded retards. Hell half the fanbase still can't accept the based prequels 20 years later. They need simplistic good vs bad with cartoon supervillians with doomsday weapons or they don't like it. The amount of fags on Yea Forums saying ANH and ESB are the only good parts of Star Wars is unbelievable.

Even the old hag goes on and ON about how amazing revan is. How do you figure he isn't a main part of the plot when one of your goals is to find out what happened to him and that everyone keeps talking about him?

>Phone game
>2 third person shooters that have sold 25mil copies combined
>Game by Respawn
Oh no wait I mean "EA BAAD NO LIKE"

I know it is hard for you to wrap your head around the concept that somebody can be mentioned a lot and not be part of the main story.
Consider the following: Who is in the game more: Revan, Kreia or the Exile, from most to least.

I have to commend you for escaping your wrangler long enough to post here and solve the captcha, but you should think yourself equal to a real human

Now this is peak brainletism. Why don't you just go rewatch your Force Awakens bluray user.

How do we make bioware great again? Hire Chris Avelonne as main writer?

>thinking bioware can be saved
Oh sweetie.

You know I actually like some of the EU more than the Lucas movies.

The Dark Horse comics from the 90s were great. The Dark Forces and KOTOR games were awesome.

Attached: maxresdefault(193).jpg (1280x720, 145K)

If he would just admit that he got the details about KOTOR 2 story wrong then we wouldn't be in this mess, Revan is a major part of the story.

Right and Sauron isn't a big part of the plot in lord of the rings

He's actually right, you are mentally retarded.
You literally said he got the story wrong by saying it is not about Kreia and that it is about Revan instead.

>Sauron
>The literal cause of the problems, events in Lord of the Ring who constantly sends his minions to stop the protagonists while the protagonists literally work towards stopping Sauron and it ends with the destruction of the ring Sauron wants
>Revan
>Is mentioned by the characters and is a part of the backstory
Its okay, you can recover from all this by saying 'I was just trolling'
Not everyone can have the fortune to be born without down syndrome

Attached: 1409698333482.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Sure, right after you and me watch attack of the clones together.

But we never see Sauron do we? So obviously that means he isn't a part of it

I was always curious about KOTOR, but I fucking hate Star Wars and ended up never touching it, so I don't see thee third game not coming out as a big loss, if at all.

AOTC is much better than anything Disney has ever, or will ever make.

Can you explain where this image is from?
Or what that huge tower with the massive eye is?
Or why the bad guys do stuff for Sauron through the movies the entire time if he is merely talked about but doesn't influence the plot?

Just stop posting you retard and never come here again, you embarrassed yourself enough

Attached: Sauron.jpg (800x453, 45K)

What an edgy opinion

I'm glad for it, modern Bioware would just ruin it. KOTOR 2 was good enough for the series to end there.
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

Attached: 1379100053641.png (287x318, 183K)

>ya'll
nigger

I would but you're as stubborn and thick headed as I am so I won't move until you admit to being wrong

imagine KOTOR with shit like this

Attached: 1551588031861.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

AHHHH

DOES THE PAIN NEVER END

This

Why the hell would you guys even want such a thing when it was going to be Bioware making it?

Would have been shit since it was Bioware and not old Obsidian with Avellone doing it.

You're mentally retarded and you only managed to prove that Kotor1 fans are retarded.
You couldn't respond to the order of importance to the story, you didn't admit that Sauron was shown in Lord of the Rings and in your retardation you even went 'lol I didn't listen to that character'
I am going to stop responding, I hope you aren't surprised at the fact that people call you a retard everywhere you go

Which one was it again who made shitty female exile over based jedi jesus canon again, obsidian or Bioware?

Literally the only good thing in TOR.
>ywn have Kotor 3 with a qt sith gf

Kyle Katarn is an interesting character. He ticks most boxes for 'obnoxious garry stu Star Wars hero' but actually comes off as pretty likeable and cool, rather than the writer jerking their OC off. It's a shame that the sequels and other new content doesn't seem to be able to strike that sweet spot.

I said that to my brother all the time and he'd just go "B-BUT THE NEW ONE UPDATES THE TEAMS". I think he's gone off the games now though, and only plays them if his roommates want it to play together.

there are people among you that play the old republic

>that swaggy neck roll

That argument made sense a few years ago when a new physical release was the only practical option for a roster update. I mean you could argue some solution of buying a base game and some kind of 'current' disc every few years but the point is, this is by far the easiest way to handle it right up to the end of the PS2's heyday.
These days though, when you could easily release roster updates as free or even paid expansions AND you're being asked to buy financially into fantasy football style paid economies to even enjoy all of the game's content? There's no good reason for a new full priced roster update each year that also resets any purchases you've made, for the consumer at least.

>dozen comics coming
>dozens of novels
>new movies announced
>new trilogies
>new shows
I don't understand why neets are in such denial. Whether you like it or not Disney is going to make star wars another cash cow.

/4ccg/ proves that you can add whatever the hell you want

Obsidian made 2, and while the excuse gets used far too often by fanboys iirc they did get kind of fucked by LucasArts, in that they were suppose to release it early next year but they changed it to the end of that year for Christmas sales. Avellone does admit they should have cut even more shit.

Why are you eating bait? You notice you're the only user that took a bite?

Compare old battlefront to nubattlefront and that's pretty obvious.

Obsidian has a history of getting kind of fucked, but they aim too big to begin with a lot of the time. If their scopes were more reasonable to begin with, they'd have a far less blatantly unfinished product when crunch time comes.
That said, you could argue that they wouldn't be as interesting if they were more content-complete but lacking in scope and vision.

Going to be interesting to see how The Outer Worlds turns out in this regard, since it's probably the best shot they're ever getting at a publisher leaving them to do their thing as long as they need to.

Its because he isn't invulnerable and has reasons for his power, along with being a pretty down to earth personality. He gets his ass kicked by Dessan, relies on the valley for his powers and isn't a massive character that defeats mega villains like the emperor. Its all relatively low scale when you compare it to say Luke.

Why Disney is too retarded to let him have a spin-of movie is beyond me. It'd have been great to be a mercenary-type Jedi that relies on grenades, rifles, gadgets and isn't afraid to use force choke/lightning and only pulls out lightsabers for duels or to intimidate would've been great.

>it sold well so it's good
Respawns game might be okay but fuck was it such a pathetic announcement.

>dozens of novels
Four. I don't care enough to check your other facts but the outlook isn't good.

I think the starkest change with Star Wars is that all the games are now just tie-in products. They're Star Wars merch, they're nothing to get excited about in their own right. You don't have to be a big fan of Star Wars to get something out of Jedi Knight or Rogue Squadron. They stand on their own two feet and would be great games even if you totally stripped them of the license, while also using the license interestingly.
EA Battlefront has basically nothing to offer beyond 'look, it's the Star Wars thing'.

its for the best. All the good games are better left alone. There hasn't been a sequel in the past 2 decades worth making.

Create a new studio with entirely different staff, then wait for Bioware to implode and buy the trademark

He's kind of interesting next to Rey, too. Because in terms of raw power level, Rey really hasn't done all that much. She's flown a ship okay, managed to not die in a lightsaber fight, mind tricked Daniel Craig and lifted some rocks. Overall her achievements aren't actually that unreasonable but she comes off as a way more annoyingly always perfect, always on point protagonist. It's all in presentation and execution.

How did that Jedi not think "oh shit this niggas got a gun, he might shoot me while I jump down at him."

Better to see it die as a hero than see it become the trainwreck Bioware produces.

They keep relying on the Force to tell them everything that's going to happen over the next few seconds

Also the case of her not having any motivation other than "I really want to help those people I've never met before and I'll risk my life doing it". Luke did the shit he did because he had no choice

At the same time though, a lot of the people who made Obsidian great are gone now save Sawyer, and he kind of sucks now. I know they have Cain and Boyarsky but I don't think those two alone are going to be able to save the outer worlds when they have the people who wrote shit like Tekehu and Xoti working on outer worlds.

None of you fags would have wanted the same gameplay from the original two games though so what is the point? I don't want this series to ever be action shit. I swear this action crap is ruining every damn game. Even Final Fantasy has been taken over by this bullshit.

Star Wars is for girls though

Attached: STRONK.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Didn't she not even know the force existed till that day, yet managed to mind trick a stormtrooper and fight a injured but still trained sith despite never wielding a lightsaber before?

sad, but probably for the best since I doubt it would've lived up to the first two

The fuck is this?

Rey has no personality to speak of, and she pulls her powers straight out of her ass.
Ideally a character grows stronger and learns the force by developing as a character.
Luke does so by saving his friends rather than staying safe with Yoda to train, showing that he cares about them, that he's a risk taker and his good nature.
Kyle does it by (ab)using the Valley of the Jedi, showing that he is more direct, dependent on it and that he isn't afraid to break rules and do something slightly questionable.
When Rey pulls out the jedi mind trick and resists the interrogation it comes out of nowhere. We hadn't learned that she is manipulative and cunning, nor do we have that later. She is in a bad situation and her personality is not developed one bit when she gets stronger as a result of it

Looks like a prerendered trailer for one of the more recent TOR expansions or something.

Lana saved that fucking game for me, renewed my sub for the first time in like 4 years, got to SoR, I now love this with lady.
If they flipped all the MMO Shit and made it into a single player game like it should have been SWTOR would be a decent single player game. It's fucking impressive how much of a cockroach the game is though, amazing it still lives

>get into a sparring match as part of training
>use force powers instead
You can tell this was written by a dumb person who thinks he/she is smart.

>Based TOR
Kys nigger.

I was thinking that too. Like what is the fucking point? Why not have soldiers run at you unarmed and unarmored and you get to shoot them at that point?

>You can tell this was written by a dumb person who thinks he/she is smart.
No, just a woman.

Now this is just cringe and edgy. I can't believe some people still try to shill TOR. This shit is worse than fucking Rey.

Friendly reminder they wrote off Kreia as a crazy lady in love with the emperor, Shadow of Revan was a thing and you will never get a good star wars game, or good star wars anything ever again.

Malak does stand around all day until he happens upon you on the Leviathan, but Sion is a Saturday morning cartoon villain for how threatening he is, even if he is hunting you down through the game

Yo, at least pathfinder kingmaker is good.

Lmao what the fuck is this trash?
Delet this

Attached: 1554115070612.png (458x937, 398K)

Vaylin is the shittiest part of the already sub-par Eternal Empire plot, but please tell me you're not so dumb you don't get the idea behind that clip, that the kid has no self control and is breaking rules/nearly killing some dude in training.

same thing

To be honest, I just consider all TOR shit and all Disney shit non canon. Fuck all these cringe retcons and rewrites.

Also fuck Rogue One for trying to take stealing the Death Star plans away from Kyle Katarn.

If they actually wanted to show the kid's lack of self control, then they've should let her fatally injure those guys with the fucking pole, otherwise what's the point of setting up that match?

>Kyle
Sorry sweetie, Jyn is the new hotness :)

Darth Spookus is cool

Attached: Nihilus.jpg (900x900, 349K)

I don't care because I shower every day, live in sunlight and have sex.

>delete Kyle and replace him with Cassian the space spic
>rename Jan Ors to Jyn Erso and have her do all the things Kyle did

If it wasn't for egregious shit like this, I might have liked R1. It was better than Disney's other efforts. But they just can't stop shitting on beloved fan favorites.

Always wanted this fuckers mask as an equippable head piece as opposed to the passive force buff or whatever it gives you.

Bioware literally ruined their own characters in TOR, Revan became a complete joke after the novelization and TOR, he became even more of a joke after the SoR expansion

The Exile was turned into a useless fangirl in the novelizations and an even more useless character in TOR who just dies anyways

>Sticking the literal spirit of an angry Sith lord that absorbs the life force of anyone near it on your face
Good idea

im sad that lana has to deal with being in the garbage that is swtor instead of being in kotor3

It's just a mask, Nihilus was a man under it, he wasn't a spirit

We will never have Kotor 3, or any good Star wars RPG because EA are Jews that want the series but don't want to make games for the series, and any attempt at Kotor 3 will be ruined by nuBioware anyways

Attached: HK47explainsTrannies.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Nihilus was a man under the mask, it's just a pretty face cover

I think you're right on the money here. Compare how controlled and mandated star wars stuff is now to how the eu and old games used to be. Sure there was a ton of shit, I don't think most people would deny that, but there was a lot of interesting stuff around to interest many kinds of fans.
I think it's even more true for the games, they used to be so varied and honestly really good for the most part and are really what keep me interested in star wars at all. And now the games have dried up and become sterile and bland as shit.
The more I think about it, I really can't believe no ones made another Jedi Knight or something similar for years. It seems like the most obvious kind of star wars game to make that could pull so many people.

Not after a certain point, he had to force his spirit into his armour
The only reason he's 'dead' now is because they trapped the armour in his own holocron

Plus the Exile had plot immunity to Nihilus anyway so him being a spirit in the mask wouldn't have done shit to them

Visas literally removes the mask and tells you that he was a man. You literally kill him with a lightsaber.

Sion was also a "man" technically

The idea is that they suck at training the kid? There are a lot of good ways to convey a lack of self control in a character, but this wasn't one of them.

Lana is the best thing to come out of SWTOR by far.

Attached: Lana Lip.jpg (751x1063, 113K)

Can you romance her or something?

The last GOOD game by bioware was Dragon Age: Origins. The last DECENT game by bioware was Mass Effect 2. If you enjoyed any of their games that released after those than you're a retard.

Yes, both actually. Not only that, she's like damn near perfect. Bioware somehow hit such a sweetspot for a waifu.

Attached: Lana Beniko Thinking.jpg (869x920, 65K)

Based and Lanapilled

Attached: 1552639871717.png (956x532, 885K)

I don't keep up with anything star wars but have they actually canceled the movies after spending god knows how much on it?

They haven't outright cancelled all movies, but they have cancelled all planned spinoffs.
Only one that might go through is the Obi Wan movie.

People hated them so much that they actually did that? That's impressive in it's own way.

100% correct

It would have been shit, so no fucks given

They cancelled them because Solo was a massive flop.

I still can't believe how shitty TORtanic was compared to KOTOR. Fuck EA.

ergo proxy was such a good animu
holy shit

>Jyn is the new hotness :)
>Disintegrated in nuclear hellfire
Oh you.

It would have failed.

Attached: ghostdad.jpg (792x1038, 57K)

>KOTOR 2
>The True Sith are a mysterious, alien threat plotting from the shadows, Revan saw them as so threatening that he very well may have began the Mandalorian Wars solely to unite the Republic against them, he eventually wandered into the Unknown Regions to find them, the Exile goes there in the end to search for Revan and possibly team up
>TOR
>They're just like any other Sith, they even have a big bad evil all powerful Emperor and everything. Also Revan was actually getting mind controlled all this time by the Emperor and you can beat him to steal his pants (only it's NOT actually him but his dark side version, or something). He then makes a giant army to try killing the spirit of the Emperor before eventually just fusing with his "light" half and disappearing. The Exile gets killed in the novelization by a guy literally called Scourge and briefly shows up as a force ghost

What were they thinking?

There was meant to be a Yoda movie, a Boba Fett movie and an Obi Wan Kenobi movie. All three got the can after TLJ backlash and Solo bombed losing them money. But now there are hints that the Obi Wan film might still have a chance.

Why would they get movies? Can't star wars move away from those losers?

Vaylin is cute! CUTE!

Attached: kawai Vaylin.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

>the salvaged script for KOTOR 3.
I've been saying this for a while with no basis but if they only ever started concepting KOTOR3 in 2011 then all of the SWTOR stories would have been written at that point

Attached: Betrayal.gif (444x250, 571K)

>Not just playing TOR as a single player game
Don't think I've ever engaged with another player during my time playing TOR

Is that from TOR? Is that actually in the game? I know BioWare are ass at animating, but what the fuck

Could Bioware die already

If we could've fucked the crazy outta her I'd care more about her, but Bioware fucked it up

/thread

summoning Lord Niqqa...

vaylin is shit

her lack of self control is related to her insane levels of Force power, not her martial skills
those suck dongus

end of the bounty hunter chapter 3
newer cutscenes don't look nearly as janky but there's only so much they can do with an engine made of fairy wishes and duct tape

Neither have I, games basically single player as is but still be nice to be able to do the dread lords storyline without having to queue for an operation 4 times during it

Don't sleep on my wife Elara

Attached: Elara_Dorne.jpg (250x492, 26K)

Why are there so many cucks worshiping this slut while she was getting cummed insite by koth for all the time you spent in your cryocell?

Attached: 1425748964.jpg (600x628, 42K)

She is also cute! CUTE!

Attached: kawai Dorne.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

imagine being a nobody who gets cast to star in a SW movie and then getting the call that its been cancelled.

>"yeah its been cancelled. People hate Star Wars now"

Attached: 1466207291982.gif (135x180, 929K)

Only faithful wifu in the entire game
Every other girl can just pack their shit and throw themselves out of the airlock

Attached: 1513605984041.jpg (758x1000, 718K)

>Constantly suggests that even though we are allies with them we should do everything in our power to fuck over The Republic
>Encourages me to blow up city to make my escape while beta Koth wants me to save Zakuulians
>Agrees with me that we should kill Arcann, should kill Vaylin, that I should be on Eternal Throne
>Doesn't give a fuck when I kill Koth
Lana is based and would never doubt my decisions

Attached: Lana_Beniko_2.png (1280x1024, 1.2M)

more Starkiller cringe

Based
It's not a coincidence if most people who ever starred in a SW movie got their life ruined because of it

>Is Star Wars the most mishandled IP?

Yes. It really is. I don't know how someone could fuck it up so badly.

Attached: my_life_for_yours.jpg (469x480, 27K)

storymode ops are a complete faceroll though
if it wasn't for 1t1h6dps memes I wouldn't do them at all, they're practically baby shit

my hotwife lana is so perfect....

George tried to expand Star Wars with the PT and the plebs revolted. All the OT fags hate EU stuff, the hate the vidya, they hate the PT, they hate the Clone Wars show. They literally call Star Wars "The Skywalker Saga" and famous OT fags on youtube like RedditLetterMedia have gone on record saying "Star Wars is Limited". They want a small universe with their surrogate friends, self insert hero's who save the day against big bad villains, they want X Wings and AT-AT's, they want simplistic plots with black and white morality and they want endless hero's journey's. Any attempt to stray from that and these manchildren fucking seethe. So Disney is making sure that all the ST stuff is just catering to OT fag nostalgia, and stays the hell away from the "big bad prequels" that all the dereanged OT fags hate.

So unfortunately. Due to vocal idiotic OT fags, and due to Disney solely pandering to these shitters. We are never going to move on from the original trilogy cast.

What a great movie franchise. Glad I've never seen them.

None of you have enough testosterone in your bodies to handle the best waifu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>This shit is worse than fucking Rey
I don't want to defend TOR but it really isn't, at least Vaylin is the daughter of the most powerful force user in the universe and she's not a "lol I'm so cute and innocent despite being so strong" mary sue

K I N O
youtu.be/mm4JEZudf0c
youtu.be/1ToztqqDcaY
youtu.be/YdgmH9Vv2-I
youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A
youtu.be/LbpDxrew4A0

We had a KOTOR 3.

Attached: 1546773357198.jpg (1280x960, 81K)

It's a shame
The Old Republic is a much better setting, and Clone Wars were the last time SW was ever good
Skywalker fanwank has ruined everything

Attached: 1543880310256.jpg (720x639, 63K)

Based Satele. So mad I can't romance her.

They know how to make a good looking trailer at least, I'll give them that

It's cringey Force Unleashed tier super power nonsense. The force isn't meant to turn the setting into capeshit. And since she's a girl, and the way it's directed, it's got Disney shit and Rey written all over it.

George's 6 films are great, as are both Clone Wars tv shows. The fanbase is mostly brainlets and deranged nostalgia fags. Stay right away. The games are arguably the best thing about Star Wars though.

>image
kek

I love the Clone Wars setting the most, since it's the least touched by cancer. Old Republic is also based as fuck as seen in KOTOR 1 and 2. But fucking TOR and Karpyshyns novels are ruining it by association, just like the ST and some of the cringe post ROTJ fan fiction tinge the Galactic Civil War era by association. Clone Wars era and just before (TPM) is the most pure era.

I agree about Skywalker saga fanwank though. Pure cringe. Sheev is the best character as well as random clone troopers.

She's a non edgy sith lord you can make your gf. From what I've seen she's the best and only good thing to come out of TOR.

>knights of the fat steaming shit
>kino
glad they finally finally wrapped up the abortion of a storyline that was everything related to Zakuul
wish they'd let us just bomb the fuckers into dust, though

>can't run a lightsaber through her useless face
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>they
I hope you know that's Blur animating, not Bioware

Attached: PURE_RAGE.jpg (930x720, 585K)

Was the mod incomplete or did the threads just peter out? I miss the adventure.

>George tried to expand Star Wars with the PT

You mean the origin story for Darth Vader? How the fuck is that an expansion to Star Wars? It was just retreading already known ground.

I think the reason people want Star Wars kept simple is because every attempt to do anything but that has resulted in something fucking stupid that, unlike the original OT, doesn't realize it's fucking stupid.

So what's she like that makes her so great? She looks like a sith with the yellow eyes.

Doesn't the emperor guy also the same power as Nihilus but with none of the drawbacks?

>Was the mod incomplete or did the threads just peter out? I miss the adventure.

Threads just petered out. It was one based user who did the original playthrough in like c. 2015. A damn shame that Yea Forums can't even muster up a bit of fun like that anymore. You can't even post Spongebob comics here now.

Attached: 1546772363435.jpg (1280x960, 75K)

she's literally BUILT for the BBC

>Play sith Inquisitor
>Expect to do some Sheev tier shit
>Instead just collect artifacts

The setting was expanded massively with the PT. It was more than just shining light on how Anakin became Vader. Yeah it had a lot of OT characters, but the lore was fleshed out so much more.

The only reason I even played TOR initially was for the class stories. Then theyy got rid of individualized stories and meshed every characters story into one.

At least Sorcerer was the best class gameplay wise.

Nihilus doesn't need to prep, he just kinda passively draws life energy from his surroundings on a colossal scale
Vitiate needed elaborate rituals and a mass murder/sacrifice catalyst to do any planet-devouring

>was
lmao yeah now they're dogshit

>RedditLetterMedia
I still don't understand why there are faggots on Yea Forums who seem to care what those cucks have to say.

Oh for sure, Bioware couldn't animate that good if their lives depended on it. I meant swtor make a good trailer moreso.

Attached: 1553348013420.png (949x768, 708K)

>Lana saved that fucking game for me
Why? She's terrible and blunders her way through most storylines while being a terrible representation of a Sith.

But then the disney deal happened and fucked all shit up

I would if it didn't mean I had to be a cuck smuggler. The smuggler acts like a faggot compared to Han.

She's just your standard dumb blonde. Only she's a Sith who's not really a Sith.

she's cute tho

She is a sith, but she's not edgy, not kicking puppies for the sake of being evil, is by far the best written character in this game and is a cute sith that will happily suggest bombing a city if it gave you a tactical advantage. Space Wife material at it's finest

Can I get a non cuck meme answer?

Based, sounds like prime waifu material.

Most of the sith are retarded so at least she's cute and nice to talk with. Plus she's more useful than 90% of the other companions story wise anyways

>Sion is a Saturday morning cartoon villain
user just because you throw it back doesn't mean it sticks.

Bet you faggots criticizing Lana picked Yandere Jaesa like the faggots you are

Attached: lol Jaesa.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>is by far the best written character in this game
She's not apart of the Imperial Agent storyline, so that's false.

Don't listen to him. She's dumb as a brick and the only reason she suggest destroying a city is because her master plan fell apart, which it always does. Her first big promotion is the head of the intelligence and she gets outsmarted all throughout that storyline.

Are Assass still good? Haven't played since Hutt Cartel.

Most people only care to the extent that they are funny. Taking RLM seriously is like taking Yahtzee seriously. That being said, they are right to mock EU bullshit and their darth vader suit video perfectly sums up why.

If they hadn't rejected the EU, they would have had all the pre-existing material for a Darth Maul movie. The series (can't remember the name, CGI one) where he survived the fall and being sliced in half to be given robot legs would actually fit with his reappearance, and give the 2deep4u audience a parallel between him and Anakin's robot parts

Tbf all your character does throughout KOTE/KOTFE is get outsmarted. By your enemies, by your crew. the MC is the dumbest person to be given command of an alliance.

she was the first character you could do a full F/F romance with and imo that's carried a lot of momentum through the 5 years since she's been introduced

yeah

the CGI Clone Wars series or Rebels? both of those are part of the Disney canon

So, other than Maul, Dark Forces/Jedi Knight (4-5 movies), and Thrawn (3 movies at minimum), what other IPs did Disney flush down the drain by letting their management exist?

Wait what
Are they just picking random parts of the EU to fit with their stuff now?

Good, nuBioware would have just fucked it up anyway.

no
Disney canon is the OT, PT, TCW and everything that's been produced since they acquired the IP
basically, if it was released after April 2014, it's Star Wars canon

Came to post this

yeah.
They are digging now. Whatever people like in the EU they take and bastardize.

Its still insanity to me that Disney didn't just adapt the EU books (thrawn etc).

That was their plan all along.

Fire Kathleen Kennedy desu

Oh they have their own version of Thrawn. But its like he's Thrawn-lite.

Too much bloat to blanket accept everything. What they should have done is blanket remove everything then pick a hack for a director that basically just wanted to copy pre-existing content. If you're going to pick someone to continue Star Wars, pick someone that actually gives a damn about the universe.

>Hire some nerds who run the various wikis
>Pay them to trawl through everything and ignore all the content that directly contradicts better/larger sections
>Then get them to pick the ones that'll pander to other nerds the most

I think that's because they put him in the RotS-ANH interval which is already a hugely constrained timeframe
though it's not like he'd magically make post-RotJ better, nothing can redeem that garbage fire

Blame Karpishin shitter for that. He threw a bitchfit and retconned and killed as much of Kotor 2 as he could.

>wah wah Karpyshyn did something with his own character that I didn't like wah wah

I bet you'll forget about this in a week and post about KOTOR1 being one of the greatest games of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=BdWb7b-Zqpc
>mfw Bioware employees are paid to get dabbed on by EA bosses and cry instead of making games

Attached: 1519657618150.jpg (1280x1024, 134K)

what?

Karpyshyn was the lead writer on KOTOR1 you moronic cretin

>literal trash with zero innovative ideas, influence or artistic value that is only known because it's overhyped to death by a tiny bunch of snowflakes with shit taste and attrition warfare marketing
So Final Fantasy is basically japanese Star Trek.

Attached: 1539747235612.png (500x389, 315K)

yeah and his vitriol lead to the endings characters from KOTOR2 got in TOR. That's the given.
What's baffling is how you come up with "post about KOTOR1 being one of the greatest games of all time".

>his own character
Drew, fuck off.

don't forget the Christmas Special, the fuckery started right from the begging.

Based yongYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA poster

battlefield 2143 was cancelled 3 times to push s o y agenda

Better for my old Republic.

I like SWTOR. Also

Attached: 1548655097933.png (271x271, 92K)