WoW Classic

Will you be playing it?
Which race/class will you be picking?

Attached: WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (256x365, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.wowhead.com/spell=12296/anger-management
youtube.com/watch?v=B3xFjYW1654
youtube.com/watch?v=5frS6BjaiD8
classicdb.ch/?item=14154
classicdb.ch/?item=13346
youtu.be/-3_FkK_Fsfk?t=39
classicdb.ch/?talent#f0ecoZzxVbbVzZgMxoh
classicdb.ch/?talent#fhecoVxZzxVbbVz
youtube.com/watch?v=MMd5C5oIS9s
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

belf monk

Zandalari Priest
in that case Naga Demon Hunter

No, retail is better, more maps, more races, more classes, more dungeons, more raids.

a nigger

this is bait

also doubles

Based
and redpilled

Most likely drenai dk or dwarf shaman. I’ll most likely be rerolling a gnome priest if I can’t get a raid invite for the free int and fear ward.

>drenai dk
Nobody tell him.

troll holy/disc priest & nightelf shadow priest

I cant decide between human, orc, or UD rogue

Human so that you can be on Alliance.

this

>gibs racial, get monthly gold allowance
>thick skull bonus
>roling hunter so don't mind the int penalty

That's what I have played the most and I al certainly the most comfortable with it. I was considering the others because I have never leveled 1-60 as horde.

>Which race/class will you be picking?
nightelf priest. all the minmax autists can get fucked

Human paladin

Attached: mqvnq8mwo5q21.png (495x455, 207K)

The Horde leveling is pretty boring, but traveling is easier. I would only recommend this if you like deserts and the color brown.

horde leveling is pretty shit desu unless you really lke barren deserts

MoP is the best wow expansion, change my mind

Scarab Lord because Rank 14 you can get any time you want with enough time. Everything else is superficial.

Go here
Lets keep it to one thread at a time.

I guess I will stick with my memorized leveling route. I do prefer the early alliance zones/quests better as well. Thanks anons.

Nah, that thread is shit. Nothing but bitching about other MMOs

good choice, see you with the rest of the ally chads

Attached: 1552333511004.jpg (686x800, 122K)

I’d join it if they were actually talking about Classic WoW.

rather play dark souls

>thought about rolling something other than human
>remember all of the rep grinding in Vanilla
>humans have a +rep ratial

Welp, looks like human master race it is, again

Guess you're right. I was looking at time stamps.

Humans are great and literally have it all. Human warlock is kino incarnate.

Yeah, but I want to play a priest for my main, in which case anything but dwarves should kill themselves. But that +rep..... fug

Gonna enjoy going mage and raking in the silver selling food and portals

Attached: boomer axe.png (472x369, 129K)

Horde leveling is best leveling since all the dungeons are in their backyard and their towns are actually placed at reasonable spots in the zone

Eh nothing new from blizzard to make it worth it. Private servers are free and offer all the same content that's not time gated.
Also sharding, debuff limit, old broken specs, time gating raids and dungons cause they are afraid of players using guides to get BIS and floor the easy raids in a month.

It was fun back in the day but it won't hold for long now. And retail has it's own set of stupidity. WoW's pretty much on major decline and classic won't do much but get them quick money so they can focus on Diablo Immortal in china.

>Want to tryhard and perform well in PVP
>Also want to play Tauren Shaman
>Everyone insists you play Orc for Hardiness
>Different melee ranges on Taurens
I'm conflicted bros. War Stomp sounds great and seems like a solid way to put a wedge in fights. I realise the potential strength of stun resistance too but then I consider how many other classes and the entirety of the alliance get by without stun resistance and still perform well in PVP. It's no Every Man For Himself and could potentially not have a factor in fights. What do I do?

Go engineering. Grenades are a targeted warstomp + damage.

I totally understand expecting tips from going out of your way to craft some dude some food and drink. You won't be charging your own healer in dungeons/BGs though, right?

taurens fine for ele/resto
if you're wanting to go enhance then orc is far superior though yeah

I know exactly how you feel. In fact, I am on the same boat as you when it comes to having a priest main. But know this, you’ll be saving yourself a lot of time with rep grinding if you just take the hit and roll human priest. You have to account for the fact that many people are rolling dwarf priests as part of their prescribed regiment by their friends. There will be no shortage of them and you will be left looking like the tryhard who didn’t get the memo. Roll human priest and thank me later.

The thing is, Grenades are considered an incapacitate effect as opposed to a stun. The effect is broken if they take damage. Thus, they aren't going to effect the diminishing returns of a War Stomp. You would have the means to use both effectively in a fight. Which seems extremely important as a caster. I don't know if I feel comfortable banking on RNG to maybe resist a stun and get a spell in.

I will be going Ele/Resto yes. I have no intention of playing enhancement outside of levelling for uptime reasons (no drinking, earthbind kiting with a 2H). Another thing to consider is that I'll be levelling with Herbalism + Mining to max my jew gold at 60. I will amass a stockpile to get Engineering to 300 and drop mining and keep Herbalism so I can gather for consumables for raids.

just go tauren then my dude
getting in a free cast after war stomp is really nice as ele, the extra hp is a nice lil bonus too

>>>Everyone insists you play Orc for Hardiness
Wait till we get beta and know how hardiness works, some people say it increases it by 25% (15% base + 25% = 40%) and some people say it increases it by 25% of base so 18.75%.
We don't know what it is and most pservers guessed it was the 40% which was what made it OP.

Eh I don't know about far superior. Reducing healing recieved by 50% is a double edged sword in PVP. You definitely wouldn't pull that out of the bag if you're enh/resto specced for instant heal

Good point on everyone and their brother making dwarves. At least humans get the boost to spirit, along with perception, which makes up a lot as well. Treasure finding, and a useless resist don't really match up.

Dwarf priest racial is probably the most overrated racial in vanilla, it's only used on a few fights, warrior tanks don't really need it either if they know what they're doing. The +% to spirit good on every fight and the rep bonus is really nice too, just go human.

bros

we're coming home

Attached: 1554255947816.png (1000x627, 334K)

The tooltip says "An additional X%" so I'm guessing it's base + percentage (40%)

Yep, and I hate how dwarves look. Human females are god tier.

Orc stun resist is needed as enhance is why i said that, a rogue can easily 100-0 you, blood fury and +5axes are really nice in pve too

Im going to level a night elf hunter.

Is BM still the best spec to level as or would MM be safer for leveling because of scatter+trap

WoW's tooltips are badly written. classic.wowhead.com/spell=12296/anger-management
This makes it sound like you're just getting a slowed regeneration rate, right? Well it's actually giving you rage points over time to combat the regular loss of rage points. Same effect, I suppose. But certain spells are fucky in how they work. An additional 25% could just be them saying an additional 25% of the base. Which is 18.75%

A rogue can easily 100-0 a elemental too desu.

safer from what?
bm is stupid good both in pve and pvp

BM is the leveling spec. MM does so much damage, your pet can't keep enemies off of you, so you can't use your awesome ranged skills to begin with.

Also, I rolled with a Windserpent in PvP on my BM NE hunter. You'll thank me when your pet is sniping rogues out of stealth with lightning from miles away, because pets can see through stealth. Setting up Shadowmeld ambushes was pure kino as well.

I dont know, getting yourself ganked in unwanted situations

I am going with Nord. Probably wizard class.

>Private servers are free
And also rife with shitty communities, shitty, corrupt administration, cheating, exploiting and botting that goes untouched depending on if you know a GM or not. GMs involved in gold selling operations and unbanning + renaming characters and wiping logs for real life money. A lot of guess work involved in how mechanics work. Straight up broken AI with missing spells and pathing. Some private server devs even took liberties based on how they personally felt about the game and changed proc chances here and there to suit their idea of balance.

BM is easily the best for everything until raiding or high level pvp, beast within will let you win every fight you jumped on and when you are initiating you dont even need any cds
remember, you can just sit in shadowmeld while your pet kill them in most cases

If I’m leveling a mage and a priest to 60, should I get tailoring on both so I can make Truefaith and Archmage or are those just meme items and not worth my time?

>sit in shadowmeld while your pet kill them in most cases
Most of the time, people completely ignore the pet in favor of finding the hunter. BM makes your pet far stronger than you, so you could laugh as people get chomped down by your pet, while you're safely shadowmelded far away.

>tfw going male night elf hunter
>sit in Stonetalon or Ashenvale in shadowmeld all day with stealth cat
>let cat gank horde lowbies left and right, never leave shadowmeld
Kino experience

Very based and extremely hunter pilled

aren't there better ways to make gold as a mage?

I am picking Gibraltar. Probably using sniper.

Maybe but there's nothin' like good honest hard portal and food work

just play what you truly want or you'll regret it down the track.

It's a hard choice. I would suggest picking up Mining + Engineering on your PVP main and Alchemy + Herbalism on your side character.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3xFjYW1654

Attached: WoWScrnShot_110113_175806.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

troll mage

I really hope they acknowledge melee range differences as a mistake and alter it. Fuck DHKs too.
>Chain lightning someone
>Hits a stray citizen nearby
>Dishonorable kill
>Instantly get your rank raped

youtube.com/watch?v=5frS6BjaiD8

Here's the difference between truefaith and the next best thing.
classicdb.ch/?item=14154
classicdb.ch/?item=13346

It's not very massive, and when you look at the mats required for truefaith, you'll notice that it isn't the cheapest thing. I dunno what the prices will be like in classic, but I just checked what mooncloth and orbs cost on northdale, and it's about 25g a piece for each, which would give truefaith a price tag of +350g. Plus you gotta get the recipe too. As such, I don't really think it's worth it unless you really want to tryhard. It lasts you until you get your t2 chest from BWL.

For mages, I don't really remember how good archmage robes are. Tailoring does matter a bit for bloodvine set though, since the +2% crit set bonus requires tailoring. Bloodvine lasts you until you get several pieces from AQ40 iirc.

Speaking of giving away water. How many stacks should you give to someone who’s begging for it?

Most of that applies to blizzard retail as well. The community is ass, admins/cm/devs have always been douchebags, theres been cheating in pvp bg throughout every xpac. There's beens bots and still are. There's been world first guilds that exploit for their kills (lich king heroic or firelands heroic are good examples). And let's just look at the shit mechanics BfA has right now.

NOthing you've said doesn't long apply to retail wow over the years and even currently. Why the fuck do you want to pay 15 bucks for a sub to play classic when every good and bad point can be gotten the same on a private server for free? You're still dealing with shit just you're giving them money to do so.

Oh and several private server changes are better. Years of brokens specs and blizz refuses to fix anything when they go back. Least the p-servers make some effort.

passive racial
>gibs - instantly take what you want regardless of anything else
>reparations - gold allowance of 1,000 gold a month
cool down racial
>din du' - 3 minute cool down, remove all threat and makes you immune to damage. causes target player to take 200% of the damage you initially received.

Attached: 1548041743181.gif (124x128, 3K)

Nelf Druid. Easiest class to level, wanted in raids, useful in bgs, great in 1v1, and I can legitimately Need on “rogue” shit.

>atempting to pvp gank
>get punished for being a douchebag
THis game has never once been made for pvp. Go play one that was, they'll never fix anything of the punishment stuff. Gadgetzan getting massive anti-pvp buffs was done for such a reason.

i'll never understand why they killed night time.

Attached: 1545942521498.png (286x291, 80K)

Alright, I’ll stick with tailoring/enchanting for the mage and probably go alchemy/herbalism for the priest. I was thinking also about going herbalism/skinning for leveling purposes, but I hear that mining might be more profitable down the line.

most retarded and clueless post in this thread

>being a douchebag
pve babby detected. why don't you fuck off to final transition xiv

HUH

The only way mining is remotely profitable is if you play a class/spec that can't farm gold in any other way. If you want to farm gold, you'll do it on the mage.

Gathering professions in general don't make much money at release. Tons of people pick gathering professions, and many people don't bother putting much effort into leveling crafting professions, and even if they do, they don't really do it by buying mats from the AH (they don't have the money after all). As a result, you have very high supply and low demand, resulting in garbage prices at which point you might as well vendor all the leather you skin.

Feel free to make a post with actual content.

>it isnt good if you arent try harding
>it'll be good until t2 from bwl
who writes this shit

Attached: wc65hvsaeb201.jpg (565x787, 64K)

>Game was never meant for PVP
>They'll never fix punishment stuff
Retard, they removed DHK literally 1 mini patch into TBC. 2.0.1

Look it up. NOBODY wanted DHKs. Also if it was never meant for PVP why is there open world PVP, battlegrounds, honor system built in even for PVE and RP servers and two warring factions?

Do you not understand the difference between "worth it" and "good"?

Imagine we have two pieces of gear. They're identical except for the fact that one has 1 extra int. However, getting it also costs you 1000g.

Is the chest with +1 int better? Yes. Is it good? Sure, you could say that. Is it worth getting? Probably not, because despite there being a difference, it's pretty damn minor.

They're getting one conjuration.

Is skinning worth it for the Devilsaur Leather or should it be dropped after leveling?

I very much doubt it. I mean if you leveled extremely fast and had little to no competition for devilsaurs, you could make a pretty penny. But once there are a bunch of 60s, there will be competition for devilsaurs, so you'd be spending your time running around and hoping you get the tag (and don't get killed). And if private server like mafias were to emerge (I doubt it but we'll see), you'd have an even lousier time, unless you were part of them, of course.

Ah, I’ll avoid bothering with that then. Thanks for all the advice, user!

>The community is ass
You listen to whining man children for years and alienate your actual fans and wind up with a game full of entitled whining shitters who have no passion for the game. Shocker. The fact they're even making this game is an indication that they regret their decisions and have acknowledged they need to go back to how things used to be.
>admins/cm/devs have always been douchebags
False. They only started to get bad Cataclysm onwards. GMs in the past couldn't do enough for you so long as you weren't literally exploiting.
>theres been cheating in pvp bg throughout every xpac
Define cheating. Because I'm talking about literally speed hacking and flying.
>There's beens bots and still are
Bots are in every MMO. At least Blizzard actually tries to combat it. Private server GMs aren't paid for their work. They're as apathetic as they come and only go after players or guilds if they have a vendetta.
>There's been world first guilds that exploit for their kills (lich king heroic or firelands heroic are good examples).
Yes, exploited world firsts that had their loot taken away and their clears invalidated and the exploit in question patched out. Private server devs don't do this. The fact they even bothered to script the encounter at all is a miracle.
>And let's just look at the shit mechanics BfA has right now.
What shit mechanics exactly? I'd like you to elaborate on this.
>NOthing you've said doesn't long apply to retail wow over the years and even currently.
This is just false for the reasons above.

But I want to bless them with generosity. What if I give everyone two full stacks?

continued
>Why the fuck do you want to pay 15 bucks for a sub to play classic when every good and bad point can be gotten the same on a private server for free?
Because 15 dollars (€13) is lunch money. Given the dozens if not hundreds of potential hours of entertainment I'd consider it to be a pretty solid investment. Especially considering I won't have to deal with brain damaged apathetic slavic gypsies, chinks and DUDE BRO ITS JUST A GAME f2p stoner retards whenever I go to explain how a raid mechanic works. F2P BREEDS apathy.
>You're still dealing with shit just you're giving them money to do so.
They're a professional company. They're not going to just let garbage like that go unchecked. They have actually employed GMs dealing with this shit. People who are paid.
>Oh and several private server changes are better.
Okay I guess you don't want to play vanilla then. Enjoy your Frankenstein patch.
>Years of brokens specs and blizz refuses to fix anything when they go back.
I don't think you understand the idea of Classic. People have explicitly requested to play this version of the game. Changing things would only fuck with that. Your opinions on whats good for the game is clearly subjective when theres hundreds of thousands of players who want to play that version of the game explicitly.
>Least the p-servers make some effort.
Guess work and in some cases a total lack of work isn't effort. It's laziness.

so when is it coming?

july 16

How is it bait when in actuality it's true? WoW's raids back in the day had no forms of strategy compared to what there is now.

Go Beastmastery. MM doesn't really take off until you hit max level and get good gear and full set of talent points. BM however excels while everyone is still leveling and undergeared; a BM pet can chew through cloth and leather wearers in questing blues/greens.

Hey guys, ion hazzikostas here

We'll be adding all battlegrounds up to WOTLK into the game as well, so you wont be stuck playing just AV, AB and WSG.

No, instead we'll be playing open world PVP which is completely lacking TBC and onwards.

that's so far away though

>LFR instant gratification babby shit
>Strategy
great meme user. even mythics were a joke when I came back for MoP

The strategy involves getting that piece of gear you want with 38 other players and the GM’s girlfriend. Only boomers know the pain.

>People think players will steamroll vanilla

Do you fucks not remember the 10 year anniversary molten core they did where they scaled it up to the level cap?

I had to join a few groups in LFG before finally clearing it because people just kept dying, respawning hounds being one of the things they didnt understand

I don't pay 15/mo plus expansion costs to "play" WoW's puppeted corpse, so no.

That is if the gear even drops.

>tfw went a year and a half without a single druid drop
>have more DKP saved up than the rest of the guild combined
>my minimum DKP bid is higher than entire classes combined

What's hilarious is that people think players nowadays aren't as retarded as they were back then. It's like they think in the space of 15 years humans have undergone some form of hyper evolution and retards just don't exist anymore. All you have to do is play literally ANY MMO out there to realise that the MMO community is still as retarded as ever. Find competent players. Super glue yourself to them. Because pugging is going to be fucking AIDS incarnate. There will be retards who can't even do stratholme bosses nevermind fucking AQ40 lmao.

More like people will get steamrolled by vanilla. July can’t come soon enough.

This was like 5 years ago

Undead Mage with Herbalism and Alchemy

Attached: 92059-forsaken-chemist.jpg (660x859, 195K)

Who wouldn't choose Scarab Lord?

>can't fight undead

Yes. Cata launched in 2010.

Dwarf holy paladin.
I've decided it's the best i can do with limited time.

War stomp has a CD, stun resist can happen back to back to back

AB is goat anyway

Dwarf Priest Racial for pvp is god tier

No
vanilla is shit. if you wanted nostalgia just play private servers. paying monthly for any game is a waste of money, let alone for a 10 year old game

At that point you might as well steal all the tank gear and declare yourself the supreme permanent main tank of the guild until further notice.

Human (male) warlock
Nelf (female) warrior
Human (female) pally

No, because blood elves are the only thing I like about WoW.

Attached: 1548408730282.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Can't decide between Orc and Troll hunter.
Alternatively dwarf if my bros really want to go Alliance.

Attached: 1554230460887.png (632x653, 262K)

>stun resist can happen back to back to back
It won't though. You might as well roll an enhancement shaman if your intention is to bank on RNG. War Stomp is at least consistent. Also we're not even certain how effective Hardiness is going to be. Orcs on private servers literally had upto 40% stun resistance.

Most people here disagree with you. Weird huh

Orc pvp troll pve

WotF babies don’t deserve my attention.

I was resto. But, I had already stolen unmentionably huge amounts of cloth from the priests, leather from the rogues (for offspec, which I never did), and a few weapons from pallies just to make them cry.

I've seen orcs resist back to back HOJ, a 5 or 6 second stun. That completely ruins that paladin's fight. Not to mention rogue stuns. They can't do shit when you resist.

Most people like fortnite. Are you saying fortnite is a good game?

I rolled human lock and it was miserable for pvp. Just saying your main CC can be instantly broken / immune to for 2-3 seconds by 50% of the horde definitely sucks.

Dwarf of course laddie

Attached: PA5Xw3N.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

>leather from the rogues (for offspec, which I never did)
Based
>and a few weapons from pallies just to make them cry.
Extremely based. I’d invite you to my raiding guild in a heartbeat.

Wouldn't know, never played it. I assume it has to be decent, albeit the extremely cringe-worthy culture of it all. Just seems pointless to come into a thread just to disagree and cause arguments. No one's mind is going to be changed on either side.

It's a good thing that Paladin DPS sucks ass. Rogues, on the other hand. You've an opportunity to use trinket and kite. I would say Orc is higher value on Rogue considering their trinket doesn't dispel stuns.

>Human (male) warlock
Nice
Just go engineering lmao

Guys, I'm lost.
Leveling prot is like operating on a higher plane of existence.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_110513_181722.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

The anniversary MC was scaled up but required constant dispels just like back in vanilla. EVEry dispel is on a 8s CD so of course people can't deal with it. NOt like mages would ever decurse.

Also it was easy as fuck if you went in early. All the good players went through the first couple days and blew it apart. Retards at the end had problems.

yes
fem orc warlock

You should have heard the paladin tears on teamspeak when I bid on the Lava Dredger.

I was so hated, I had a few of the officers try to artificially inflate the DKP prices on some items, in order force me to spend more. Their tears were delicious when I stopped bidding, forcing them to spend most of their DKP on shit they didn't need.

>leveling prot
>ever
What are you doing, user? Are you trying to reach enlightenment via boredom?

Attached: Blood_Elf_by_Digital_Maesma.jpg (797x631, 255K)

>tfw want to play electromage which is shaman
>must choose protoelf, furry or green space nigger or in case of tbc a blue space muslim
guess it's just mage with engineering for me

>engineering fixes everything
A 2-3 second incap IF you can hit it isn't going to change much, especially considering you have DoTs that will break the incap...

>higher plane of existence.
Yeah because you want to kys after 10 levels

It's more about resisting the healbot pally stuns. That's their only means of getting away or getting a second to heal freely.

As a Shaman you could simply trinket out of HOJ though. Downing healers is important.

> regret their decisions and have acknowledged they need to go back to how things used to be.
If this was true they'd of fix things with BfA by now.
>False. They only started to get bad Cataclysm onwards.
Cata was fine. It has everything as a standard xpac was supposed to have. Players hate on it cause the LK storyline was finished and there was litte investment beyond thrall jesus being pushed.
>Define cheating.
Speed hacks, wall hacks, money hacks, you know the normal stuff that's been going on forever if you paid attention to reports and stuff.
>Bots are in every MMO. At least Blizzard actually tries to combat it.
not really. Diablo games have been overflowing with bots forever and they rarely do bans and what they do gets bypassed as the bots have made enough money to buy a new account and rego at it. Just gives blizz more money from bots.
> Private server devs don't do this.
Because there's no need to. There's no need to worry about server first crap in a p-server. Even blizzard removed the first max level or max fishing or max crafting achiements at some point.
>What shit mechanics exactly?
You missed the skill pruning? The simple 2-3 buttion rotations? The off-GCD problems? The azerite necklance/armor which is almost universally hated? You are blind it seems.
>Because 15 dollars (€13) is lunch money.
I'd rather buy lunch with it. I know it's worth it, going to a restraunt or shop I like that has good quality food worth that money. OR i could buy dlc i know is of good quality or another game.
>They're a professional company. They're not going to just let garbage like that go unchecked
It's funny you say this while making the eailer comment abuot cata being bad. THere's always prolblem in the game that go unchecked for long long times. You should know this if you want to counter-argue.
>Enjoy your Frankenstein patch.
This is also hilarious seeing as blizz is gutting up classic with time gating dungons/raids. Meaning they'll change things still.

>That's their only means of getting away or getting a second to heal freely.

You're forgetting bubbles

True, but the 5 minute trinket in Classic is a long time. Chances are it won't be up for many fights.

>I had a few of the officers try to artificially inflate the DKP prices on some items, in order force me to spend more.
I like how despite the fact that you’ve given up countless hours to the guild without receiving any gear in compensation, the officers arbitrarily decide to jack up the price of the item in a desperate attempt to drain you of your hard earned DKP. Unbelievable. I hope those commies don’t return for Classic.

Nothing that any class/race combination can do about bubble.

continued
>I don't think you understand the idea of Classic
I understand that it's a waste of money and a desperate attempt at nostalgia since blizz needs money. Their poor decisions with their IP's, BfA being the biggest disapointment and lowest point in wow's history yet. They need something of a quick boost so they can get Diablo Immortal running for the china market to throw money at them.
>Guess work and in some cases a total lack of work isn't effort. It's laziness
It's hilarious you think this when blizz is just as lazy. They could fix the various broken specs, add in various improvments and make classic something unique and special. Instead they are slapping togther a p-server you pay for with major penalties. I guess you could say they are putting in effort to make the game worse. You're still better off with no money needed p-server that actually tries to fix things even if they aren't pefect. At least you required to pay for their shit unlike paying for blizz's shit.

Yeah, it was a dick move on their part, but I always got the better of them. Forcing the priest officer to spend almost 2000 DKP (in a guild where the average DKP per person was something like 100) on a ring she didn't need was my crowning achievement. People stopped trying to fuck with me after that. They seriously expected me to blow my entire load like an idiot. They seemed to forget that I still had 3 other druids with almost as much DKP as me to compete with for gear. The druids were all bros, though. We had non-compete agreements on the gear, depending on which pieces would be the biggest upgrade for the player. One of the druids tried playing the "artificially inflated price" game on a piece that we agreed would go to me, though, and I let him blow his entire load, and he was never an issue again.

>paying for remakes of other classic games are fine
>paying for remade Vanilla WoW is bad
People are shitting on this just for the sake of it, honestly

It's hilarious people think classic is going to be amazing.
Forgetting all the other things that tried to do the same. Emulating wow or going old skool like wildstar. All those games dead and gone or on life support. Classic attempt is no different. Just another hype train that dies off in a month or so.

>in a month
Nigga, people with a job are barely going to ding 60 in a month. There is more than enough content in classic especially if you never played it

>Forcing the priest officer to spend almost 2000 DKP on a ring she didn't need
>priest officer
>she
I’m more surprised by the fact that she didn’t have twice that amount in DKP to begin with given her er, “role” in the guild.

Here's the best piece of obtainable gear you can try to get until x
Then you can convert cost, time and opportunity to give an estimated ballpark of what is "worth" or not worth.
Try speaking less out of your ass

>Here's the best piece of obtainable gear you can try to get until x
>Then you can convert cost, time and opportunity to give an estimated ballpark of what is "worth" or not worth.
And this is exactly what I did in my original post. What the fuck are you sperging about?

I showed the difference between the best piece and the second best piece, showed how much the best piece costs you, and showed how long it would last you.

She was the guild leader (and main tank's) wife. They were an elderly couple, and I thought very highly of the woman, until she tried pulling that crap. But as far as DKP amounts went, it was her husband (main tank and guild leader), her (guild mom second in command, and organiser for the healers), then me. Her husband never tried pulling that crap, luckily, and it sounds like he massively chastised her in real life for trying to screw me like that. If it weren't for him, I probably would have left the guild a long ass time ago.

WPVP was never good and the game accomodates it poorly.

And if someone wants to properly see the difference between truefaith and exalted, it's this (assuming the generic 21/30 holy build)

Truefaith gains you
+2 healing
+4.97 mp5 while casting
14 stamina (140 hp)
-2s fade cooldown
and loses you
5 int (75 mana, 0.08% crit)
0.875 mp5 while not casting

who else /really wants to play but cant possibly rationalise the huge time sink ontop of the endless hours i've already wasted on private servers/ here?

pale imitations of the real thing. classic is going to blow up huge, it will penetrate the normiesphere once again

Attached: priest.png (3216x1248, 212K)

>30% stun resist just because you have a green skin
lmaoing @blizzard that racial would fit taurens better because they are bigger than orcs and also stronger

Attached: orc1.png (286x292, 115K)

ive wasted huge amounts of time on private servers but knowing the real thing is coming and i wont have to deal with corrupt gms and server dying making me lose all the progress i made, that alone make me want to play classic even more

Wrong and Wrong
Cow fuckers only good for dying while i'm in the back like reaping the alliance apart
You're nothing more than a meat shield and chattel to the slaughter for my pleasure

Attached: 1429223211160.jpg (2000x2174, 1.11M)

me, but i've accepted im a failure at life so i might aswell reach naxx

retail has better content but none of its earned. The problem with retail is the progression system

I've been telling myself this and it's true for sure. I guess if i didn't already play on a series of buggy unstable private servers I'd be much more inclined to play the real thing which is kinda sad in a way. I'm sure I'll cave at some point

Attached: virgin x chad.jpg (1208x1456, 445K)

What better time to cave in than on launch when you'll get to experience playing alongside the greatest volume of fresh players?

is this contradicting image mean anything?
Seems like you might have lost your marbles
makes since seeing you are a furry cow fucker

I'm meant to be getting my life together man, classic will be the final nail in the coffin. Maybe I should accept failure like that other enlightened user

It's 25%. We're honestly not sure if it's even as strong as people remember it considering private servers literally just fucking guess how everything works. Hardiness on Tauren would've been fucking epic.

*Survives with 100 HP*
*Nature's Swiftness*
*Healing Wave*
*War Stomp*
*Chain lightning*
*Earth Shock*
That's it. You're already dead.

Yeah i'm sure that 1k dmg at tops will "kill" anything
Get back to resto and heal a real man you worthless meat shield

25% + 5% base = 30%

based

holy BASED
You're forgetting that chain lightning scales as hard as 4k damage crits huh

Is Alliance better due to paladins having dispel spam in BG and salva for raids?

What's thie claim about 15% base stun resistance I heard about?

Will there be people paying for Scarab lord this time around?
I'm guessing it's worth about 20k IRL dollars.

I think you forget your worthless ass will never get the gear for that and you will be a stupid healslut like the rest of the cow race
Be a worthless meat shield or healslut
You're not anything but that

Attached: 1517922425574.png (600x840, 357K)

>with BiS
>with flask
>with zerking
They aren't going to get this anywhere close to launch

PVE SERVER
???
HUNTARD
LOL

Attached: cgi smile.webm (950x798, 120K)

stun resist baseline for everyone is 5%, orcs have 25%, it adds up to 30%, it gets nerfed to 15% in tbc but they can still use 5% stun resist gems which its pretty much the same

did they really forget to just have her smile for that part in the movie?
or are they just trying to make all emotions in capeshit trashy cgi until they can just make a whole movie without real humans and only cgi

balance is key, do everything else you need to do in the day first, then leftover time is for wow. self control and discipline

female orc hunter
female undead rogue
male or female orc warlock
odd number ud
even number orc
5 warlock
post below
5male

Yeah whatever green space nigger. Take your funny junk memes back to Draenor.

Some retards that only played during night complained that they never got to see the zones with daylight so Blizzard monkey pawed it by making the day/night cycle into day/day but less bright.

Sounds great in theory

Now that you know your ass is greened and beaned get back to the front line of bgs and die like the chattel you are beef queen

There is no 5% base stun resist

>Zerking
How is a cast speed buff going to improve the damage of individual spells?
>Flask
For PVP? Not even a factor in the videos that show it happening.
>BIS
I'm aware it's going to take until AQ to start getting high damage numbers. However what you're not considering is that people have significantly less HP also. We may be critting for 1.5k but then again people aren't going to have a great deal higher than 3-4K HP. It's all scaling.

Im going to walljump into the dancing troll village and farm it for free cloth and silver

>He thinks I won't be getting a mix of PVP gear along with Shaman gear as a Shaman
top brainlet. classic orc.

zerking = berserker buff in WSG you mongoloid. I 100% guarantee you these people are flasked and run Natural Alignment Crystal and only record high roll crits ontop of that

>He thinks he will be anything but dead
Classic furry. Small brain thinks his big body will save him from being torn bit from bit because some head cannon it made up.

Attached: hehe.gif (640x360, 593K)

What addons let me see what buffs the enemy has and what they're casting?

>jojo fag
Explains the autism. Enjoy 'owning' BGs with your self-mortal strike.

female human rouge
ganking little hordes

Have you ever actually watched a single fucking PVP video you actual drooling retard? You could see their buffs you know. Explain how they're pulling those numbers without any of the shit you just mentioned.

You are trying really hard to not seem retarded
Just one of many laughing gifs
Christ you newfags are the worst
Thinking having an image=loving a thing
Fucking furry nigger faggots man i swear

Attached: 5316742733_df0f4ce443_z.jpg (640x480, 214K)

Unironically based. Hope you're rolling a chocolate skinned babe with the freckled face option.

Attached: vanessa ass.jpg (2480x3507, 958K)

>when the South Park episode kills your BWL/AQ40 guild

Attached: 1372732478648.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Yikes. Imagine being this much of an insecure fucking cuck. Can't even stand up for your own interests. What a pathetic embarrassing sack of shit lmao. Just fuck off out of this thread you clown. You're the sort of mongoloid who needed to migrate to anonymous boards because he makes a habit of posting retarded, ignorant monkey opinions and gets called out on it. If only I could see the long list of retarded shit you've said in just these threads alone.

Imagine projecting and being a furrfag
Light yourself on fire brainlet

How?

dont know yet, either that or an angry looking blonde with a ponytail

See I've seen this said, 5%, 10%, 15%. I've seen people say 15% + 25% additional stun resistance comes to 18.75%. Which is it niggers?

unbuffed ele sham with no trink or zerk is never hitting 4k crits in Vanilla as far as every private server I played is concerned. Never played it in retail and it was too long ago to remember numbers from back then. The burden of proof is on you to show me all these videos. Also some pvp players hide buffs with mods

It's amazing how you say this
>Thinking having an image=loving a thing
And in your monkey brain you equate me playing a character in a video game to me being a furry in the same sentence. It's amazing how fucking retarded you are. Geneticists should cut your head open and try find out what makes you type this barely coherent garbage. I totally see why you closely identify with being Warcraft's equivallent of hut dwelling african niggers.

wtf retailbros, i thought vanilla was a solved game

Drama. People were already on edge due to lack of progression. Once the episode came out, the guild broke into 4 factions:
>people who saw the episode, thought it was the greatest thing ever, and wouldn't stop quoting it
>people who saw the episode, but wanted the first group to stop quoting it, because it wasn't that great
>people who hadn't seen the episode, but wanted to, and wanted the first group to stop quoting it
>people who hadn't seen the episode, didn't give a damn about seeing it, but just wanted everyone to stop arguing over the goddamn episode

The guild ended up splitting into 3 guilds, none of which ever even set foot into a raid again.

Imagine being a assmad furrfag
Yikes and Cringe
Maybe eat glass retard

It isn't. There's people still theoryjerking to this day about things and the most relevant theory crafters on Shamans make arguments for each race.

>get btfo
>resort to saying 'u mad' like some 11 year old gmod zoomer
Embarrassing. It's okay green space nigger just close the thread and you'll have "won" this argument!

>MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER
fuck u and ur zoomer mentality

there is lol

Imagine being so asshole blasted that you keep pretending your ass isn't mad while you reply to the guy you "Aren't mad at"
Also you're acting like i'm reading your stupid post
Hint: I'm not!

Attached: ha.gif (350x246, 824K)

Interesting all my wow guilds that disbanded were because of females.

The best guild I was in had a low key no girls policy and we cleared up to sunwell before they nerfed it.

Never heard of anything like what your describing.

Holy shit that's a supreme level of autism. If it's any consoltation a guild full of that many mentally unstable people weren't going to clear jack shit anyway.

>orc nigger can't read
Colour me surprised.
ZUGG ZUGG!

>Still replying
>I-I'M NOT M-MAD!

Attached: 1386755815382.jpg (388x384, 41K)

The guild was mostly older married people in their late 30's-early 50's with kids. Pretty mature people, so in general the girl drama was nonexistent.

I PLAY WOW
CANT NOBODY FUCK WITH ME NOW
IM ON A QUEST WITH MY GUILD GETTING WILD
ITS MY CROWD
AND IM PROUD, FUCK YOU, IM DOWN

It's 0%+25% for 25%.

15% + 25% for 18.75% is the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Not only does it include a massively big base stun resist (if people were resisting every 6th stun, stunlocking wouldn't have been complained about so much, and you'd see resisted stuns in rogue pvp videos all the time fron non orcs/prot warrs/priests), but it also includes a very tiny effect for hardiness. They nerfed hardiness from 25% to 15% in TBC, and wouldn't have done so if the effect was so small.

I don't remember my stuns being resisted at all when playing my rogue in vanilla, unless I was playing against an orc or priest. Dodged? Sure. Miss? Sure. Resist? No. HoJ could be resisted because it was a spell though. If it exists on private servers, then it's purely some private server garbage.

>tfw guild is in the process of total collapse

This is the third time my guild had collapsed in 3 weeks. It’s just funny now.

It's not emulating it... it IS it

I know a lot of classics charm is from the guilds people were in. I wonder if it'll be replicated in classic.

I'm worried that trannies which are 10x worse than ethots will infest every successful guild and destroy it. I just want comfy leveling with bros and not beta orbiter drama thats present in modern day guilds.

Human retribution paladin.

I went to the bathroom to take a big fat shit and had a hearty laugh thinking about your rambling. I am far from mad. Go on though, I know how desperately you're craving the last response given by what you said in your last post. Have the last ook ook, monkey. Meanwhile I'll be the bigger man. Cause I AM the bigger man.

Attached: sidekick.jpg (580x328, 76K)

How are warlocks in vanilla PvP? Are they as squishy as people say? Will I get raped by rogues?

>15 mins later he comes back as mad as ever
Imagine saying you aren't mad and being THIS mad

Attached: butt blasted.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

Youll just have to save the tranny hate and nigger spam for discord, because you know if someone says that in Classic theyre going to get banned 100%

More health than the tanks. Affliction can literally point at people and immediately sentence them to death. It may take 10 seconds, but unless they get a healer, they WILL die. I remember just sitting in bushes, and tabbing through the enemy team in WSG, and filling my screen with numbers. Pets see through stealth, so just keep an eye on your demon, and it'll look at any rogues sneaking up on you.

>hearty laugh
more like you've been freaking out like a sped.

If you play as soul link with drain life no one will want to fuck with you since demo is so tanky its obscene. Affliction is really great with a good amount of shadow damage. There is nothing like dotting 6 players with corruption and shitting out machinegun shadow bolts with nightfall procs.

until a good rogue comes and fuck your ass

>good
>rogue
oh yes. 5 stuns and a 5s duration silence on top of all of your burst to completely shut someone out of fighting back is the epitome of skill.

>skill.
who said anything about skill?
you lost because you're easy.

Reminder that Blizzard has banned and fined players for saying things on social media.
>inb4 people get banned for out of game harrassment on discord when you call some player a faggot

i didnt mention skill, a bad rogue wont know how to shutdown the lock and will lose

No, I lost because your class is easy.
Doesn't take a genius to follow stun timers.

You lost because you're easy kiddo
Stop trying to cry about classes and git-a-gud

Yeah its pretty much over unless the succy is out or I trinket kidney shot and instantly nerfcoil.

Warlocks had all kinds of issues with rogues and warriors.

warlocks arent hard to play lmfao

>huge hp pool
>sustain
>tons of cc to lock down your enemy
id say locks are on the same level skill as rogues desu

WAAAH WAAAH BUT IT'S JUST NOSTALGIA WAAAH POO POO PEE PEE

Why can't retail players just be happy on the behalf of others? Why are they so bitter and cynical that they literally wish for the death of something that weren't even made for them to begin with?

Attached: trust us goyim.png (500x641, 91K)

>warlocks arent hard to play lmfao
try to roll one on alliance and see how easy they are when half the playerbase dont give a fuck about your main cc and you have no mobility

they know classic will be the final nail

Don't use discord like a text chatroom. Harder to banned for calling people faggots if its not in an easy to screenshot format.

Honestly discord is mostly cancer regardless. But there aren't any decent alternatives that people use en masse.

>rolling warlock
>rolling warlock on alliance
lmaoing at ur life bro
memes aside, people tend to underestimate locks on alliance, outside of 1v1s against undeads, they are pretty strong on group pvp, the reason is because the enemy team wont have pallies to dispell all ur shit, you can dot everyone, on top of that, they are rare af on alliance side making it easy to find a raid spot

No, it wont. These people are literal NPCs that would thank Blizzard for fucking their wifes.

Classic will be the blacksheep of WoW that retail cucks will point fingers at and blame everything on. Calling it now.

>retail servers will go offline in your lifetime
>all that will be left is classic
>all the retail cancer will move on to other games like ffxiv

I have mixed feelings on this

Attached: 4713628794.jpg (450x750, 130K)

Night Elf Priest

I'm going to make a gold farming gnome named Rosenberg

If there is one thing we can count on, its the greedy jews at activision will cut anything not making money.

If 4 million players are subbed to warcraft and 3 million are exclusively playing classic you better fucking believe that shit will get put into "maintenance".

Alliance mage or troll female shaman, cant decide. One will be easier to level, easier to farm gold and more familiar with the alliance zones. the other is something radically new for me and healing is new too. idk

Can I play as a cute loli?

Can I level shaman as elemental and run dungeons just healing without being specced in resto?
Does it have a decent leveling speed? What would you compare it to?
Deciding between orc lock and orc shaman, would go for lock but shaman has them heals that could grant me places in dungeons.

Gnome females exist, yes. Play a warrior for maximum adorableness.

i'll carry you niggaz through mc, ony, bwl, zg and aq20 on my orc or human warrior. gonna focus on pve for the first bit and hit the bgyms with my boys later. getting r14 without wsg would be really fucking slow haha

How long is it gonna take you to get the Robes of the Exalted though?

On my Priest I have seen it drop ONCE in like easily 40+ Strat UD runs. Instead of running the dungeon over and over you can just farm gold in the same time and buy the better item.

The lack of mobility is exactly what makes warlocks easier. If your class can't do x, then it means you can't be bad at doing x. If your class can do x, then you need to be good at doing x. The fewer options you have, the fewer decisions you have to make, the easier it is.

If you have trouble with this, then imagine a simplified scenario. You only have one skill that you press all the time. You can't do anything else. Everything depends on how well you press that one button, which shouldn't be very challenging. Then, you face against one of two other classes. One takes half the damage from your skill, while the other takes the normal amount. Naturally, you're less likely to win against the one that takes half the damage, but does that mean your class is harder to play in that case? You're still only pressing that one button. What you're doing doesn't change. That's why it's weird to argue about how hard a class is to play by talking about its power level compared to other classes.

I've played warlock a lot. My first character I got to 60 in vanilla was a warlock. This was before the talent revamp, before death coil was buffed, when warlocks were called mushrooms. I didn't feel that warlocks were hard to play. Were they weak? Sure. Hard to play? Nah. The fact that people thought drakedog was good shows this. The guy did barely anything but seduce+soulfire and get lucky crits. If a person like that was called good, then the difference between an actually good warlock and him must've been pretty small. I always thought he was garbage though.

I did just that as a Shaman. Your mana bar lasts 10 seconds trying to do damage, even less trying to heal. Bring LOTS of drinks, or hope there's mages around. You'll spend more time drinking than actually healing/DPSing, so it's a very slow leveling speed.

>Can I level shaman as elemental
no, it's trash but it's ok when you can max ele tree

and
I don't think there's anybody that wouldn't take a lock for a dungeon, they bring crazy much

Can we at least agree on taking our sweet time lvling? Sometimes i feel like i'm the only one looking forward to comfy weekends, questing, doing a couple of dungeons, and mining some ores.

I don't even care about end game, senpai. I just want to go on a comfy ride.

Attached: floating.png (221x252, 120K)

Should I go for something retarded like pic related (the idea is a dodge/autoattack/poison character) or should I just build something that actually functions well? I never played vanilla, so I don't know how customizable it is, but I've heard that it's very limited in what you can do if you even want to compete.

Attached: 4e7347aaceb5ab9ec219ea7d046d4d09.png (752x473, 614K)

Same. You just know it will be full of those e-peen measuring tryhards you constantly run into on private servers though who will race to 60 and start ranking straight away

>The fewer options you have, the fewer decisions you have to make, the easier it is.
literally the opposite is true. if an ud warrior charges a lock he's dead. if an ud warrior charges a mage he still has all his escape the jail for free cards. this mean the lock have to position better and be more aware because after the first mistake he's fucked while the mage can simply blink away

You need imp gouge bruh its essential

That sounds pretty unlucky, considering databases show the drop rate as 17%.

Truefaith also requires the recipe which is a 4% drop from balnazzar. It's boe, but at least during release, the price is going to be pretty high because a bunch of people want it.

>dot them before charge
>coil intercept
gg you just beat a warrior

>early Vanilla WoW
>leveled with a, irl friend playing rogue
>he goes on endlessly about how rogues suck
>we discover damage meters right as we're about to start doing level 60 dungeons
>get into an UBRS raid
>he's still in quest greens
>the rest of the raid is pretty well geared
>he's single handedly doing 90% of the raid's damage
>he still claims rogues suck, though

I wanted to smack him so badly

this is so retarded I'm baffled someone actually came up with this

Talk me out of going Moonkin.

>tfw inner autist in me wants to rush 60
undead priest was the first char I ever got to 60, kind of want to do it again. also debating druid/shammy, for the faster leveling, particularly in the case of druid, although its weaker at 60. definitely want my first character to be a healer, easy gearing, and it's the most fun role in raids. And then I'll probably take my time and run a dickass rogue with my little brother for my second guy. Not sure, anyone have advice? Never actually played vanilla live, started in BC thru wotlk and mop + did nost to 40.

Genuine question, what's the problem with Alliance locks? Shit racials compared to horde?

you cant lay traps in combat in classic

>love healer archetypes but get terrible anxiety when healing groups
>enjoy tanking but am generally too unfamiliar with a lot of dungeons and font won’t people to yell at me for doing things wrong
>despise playing as DPS classes

G-guess I’ll just go do some quests then...

MatPat’s wife Stephanie loves vanilla World of Warcraft.

Attached: B27E4305-7B31-4C72-A0C4-A30612AF1B3B.jpg (467x526, 50K)

i never once used that ghost strike ability

Stick to fishing in Winterspring. Our kind wasn’t made for the brutalities of this world.

Everyone one horde plays Undead. Undead had Will of the Forsaken which dispelled fear and I don't remember if it did other things too. Warlock's only CC was fears. So most of the other faction is immune to the CC your class is balanced around.

how did the tank keep aggro if he was doing 90% of the raid's damage

ok thanks buddies, i was also thinking about
orc hunter, but it would be something i would
do for his ability to solo more than what i actually prefer doing

Resto balance mix is better in most ways. Boomkins oom super fucking fast. They regen mana via melee white hits.

Boomkin wasn't a thing until wrath. It looks cool but you'll do no damage in pve and ranged classes will eat you alive in pvp.

Feral is the fastest leveler and competes with hunters in /played at 60.

Exalted is one of those rare items for me as well
I never got it on my shaman on elysium and I probably did like 25 runs

Spec into damage and some healing without getting the moonkin form and play it like a nature mage/arcane dot priest wannabe while you off-heal on the side. It's surprisingly fun even though it's kind of shit.

They usually didn't. And that's why he claimed rogues sucked. He ended up evasion off tanking while the warrior built threat on another enemy. Rogues later got nerfed into the ground, and every other class got brought up, but by that point he's switched classes.

>Will you be playing it?
Yes. I want to take part in this historical moment of the complete rectal destruction of all nostalgiafags the moment this shit flops, which would be in about 2-3 months.

>inb4 that picture with "say the line shill" made by a person who doesn't know what shilling is, get at me

It's not that bad in 1.12 but for the first couple of pathes undead was disgusting OP because Will lasted for 20 seconds

I think the meme race is orcs for melee and trolls for casters now so ally locks might be ok.

>tfw still havent decided my race, class or even faction
At least I secured a friend to play with me.

Attached: 1554116398808.gif (500x513, 895K)

Orcs are the best race in PvP, even for casters like warlocks but Will of Forsaken will stil be there to annoy alliance warlocks. Anyways the game is not balanced around 1v1. A rogue with CDs will fuck you up, even without WotF

Female gnome rogue with pink pigtails

she looks like she fucks orcs

But fem gnomes are kinda gross.

Casters will probably almost all be UDs on the horde side, same as it has always been. Same thing with rogues, orcs will only get warriors.

Fuck it I’m just going to roll Orc Shaman and suffer through the slow leveling and jack of all trades stigma all over again.

You shut your fucking mouth

I'll be playing it, I don't expect to recapture my fucking youth like half of the people seem to think playing classic will though.
Human mage and gonna afk in ironforge selling portals eventually

not really, Yea Forums are fucking retarded by and large

Mages have those tools, because without them, they'd always be dead. However, they need to utilize those tools properly, or they're going to lose regardless. If you waste your blink on a charge, you misplayed. Good job, you fucked up, you're probably dead.

If your class doesn't have those tools, you also have no need utilize them properly. This also doesn't necessarily mean that you have to do other things better to make up for the lack of those tools. This is a non sequitur. Classes are balanced based on people actually knowing how to use the tools. The tools aren't extras that make your life easier. They are a necessary part of your class, that you need to know how to use in order to function.

Just look at something like this. See just how much the rogue has to do because he has so many options, only to barely win even though he plays almost perfectly.
youtu.be/-3_FkK_Fsfk?t=39

Enjoy those long totem quests
Silverpine to barrens to silverpine to bottom of barrens, to the top of barrens, back to silverpine, to ashenvale

Fugg cant rly decide between human male/female Mage on gnome female Mage

I mainly want to do PvP endgame and i dont like minmaxing but the escape artist is just too good to skip and also fem gnomes causes alot butthurt when im killing dem horde so theres value in that also.

What should I play to counter rogues? Prot/holy paladin? Warrior? Mage?

>tfw his height starts with 5'

Attached: short stack.png (378x360, 223K)

What's the most fun pve healer/pvp dmg on horde side?

Gnome with noggenfogger + world enlarger is almost broken in PvP too in huge mid fights where it tough to tab target. Not sure if they stack in vanilla like on private servers though

No idea. I am a good tank but I can't be fucked rolling another one after doing it on pservers. Probably an Orc warlock or some shit like that, maybe a rogue, since that's what I played from TBC onwards.

>linking FaggotOut videos

Attached: 1327091880319.png (174x160, 2K)

another rogue
cant gank what you cant see

Ret pallies laugh in the face of rogues. The more damage the rogue does, the more damage the incoming Reckoning bomb will do.

Warriors have overpower, which like Reckoning, makes the rogue's high crit rate work against them.

Hunters make rogues cower in fear with their very presence.

Just skip the parts where he opens his mouth.

rogues are actually crap

Too bad that warlock is a retard and plays UD.

Ret Paladins don't have Reckoning, that's a Prot Paladin talent.

>>dot them before charge
thats why i said you have to position better and be aware
>coil intercept
once every 2 mins and now you auto lose every mirror
just like locks are balanced around fear but half the time its useless because half the pvp horde rolled ud

It's a bit scattered but the basis of it is okay.
If you want to build into dodging, however, it's kind of dumb to not take Setup.

Here is my improved version of your build.
classicdb.ch/?talent#f0ecoZzxVbbVzZgMxoh

And this is one that puts the focus back on poison, with 5 extra points for you to distribute.
classicdb.ch/?talent#fhecoVxZzxVbbVz

Classic skill trees nigger, back when the game had actual variation and builds and you could take shit from all the specs

It's not far down the tree, though, and it's only useful for Ret PvP. If a tankadin is getting crit in the first place, they're playing tank woefully wrong. Every PvP Ret Pally had it, and nobody else.

>It's not far down the tree
You need 25 points or Prot to have 5/5, that's a pretty deep talent.

Rate my Guts build you guys.

Attached: black swordsman build.png (626x398, 509K)

>Warriors have overpower, which like Reckoning, makes the rogue's high crit rate work against them.
Overpower is usable on a target that dodges, not crits.

>Deep wounds but no Impale
>5/5 Deflection but no Anger Management
That's a terrible builds and you should be ashamed.

>no impale
>no anger management
>going that deep into fury

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: 1518238701204.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

>mentally diseased retailkeks trying to fit in with the boomers

Attached: sam.jpg (190x61, 7K)

>tfw wrote myself an addon that displays an 8 range circle around my character so i know im in a warriors intercept and hunters deadzone

>clutch of foresight to win a duel
What a fucking loser

Too bad Classic is confirmed to be using the modern WoW API which blocks you from displaying things within the game field. I supposed you could just overlay a circle on your screen though!

WELL OK FUCK YOU GUYS!!! GEEZ!!!

Attached: crying wojack.jpg (208x250, 8K)

How much worse is druid heals compared to priest? Am I making a big mistake if I wanna roll one just because a truer hybrid seems more fun?

Doesn't mean it's not required for PvP ret pally play

i thought they reversed wrath to make classic

Druids in my vanilla guild were just as high on the meters as the priests.

If you have 25 points into Prot you aren't a ret paladin, you're a prot paladin. You're going to have 5 points in Holy for the 10% strength which only leaves a handful of points to go into ret to begin with.

Taurens aren't stronger than orcs.

They're using the Wrath Lighting engine, which is a completely different thing to the addon API.

So wait is the entire game 1.12 balance wise or are changes in spells and shit tiered with raids/content drops?

rolling dorf hunter here, what is the survival tree for melle combat? theres some really good skill points in it like extra health or extra 15% agility and some shot which puts anything to sleep for 10 seconds, are there any viable builds with it?

1.12 talents and spells, but progressive itemizations for both PvE and PvP.

They are fine but beware of not having a spammable rez. It can make dungeons tedious.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Melee hunter is surprisingly good for PvP.

If you equip a 2hander, you bash things hard and refuse to heal and tank and you reckbomb people you are a Retardin regardless of point allocation

why can't they use vanilla lighting
fags

Ret is using a 2h and strength gear in vanilla since a lot of the ret talents are awful.

It's only really viable with high end gear to fully benefit from the % boosts to agility and health. Wyvern sting is generally much less useful than scatter shot and you aren't able to have both. Still a fun spec with entrapment and imp wing clip. BM is for cucks

Uses a 2h, does not tank nor have good tanking abilities, does better damage than more points spent in ret, played as a dps. It's ret.

Thats a shame, WoW AVR was quite literally the GOAT addon

youtube.com/watch?v=MMd5C5oIS9s

yea scatter shot is always used, why wyvern shot is less useful though

>Wyvern sting is generally much less useful than scatter shot
That's why you don't take Wyvern sting and get Scattershot instead bro. You can get 5/5 Lightning Reflexes then spec into Marks for Scatter Shot.

yea that survivability talent seems really good for pvp, what other specs are viable and why is BM so good for levelling, is it just the agro talents?

Can use scatter shot in dead zone and theres not always a huge reason to CC with sting over trap.
That's exactly what I was saying

ahh that's extremely useful then I see why people like it

BM is great for leveling because does most of your damage, which means you use less mana and have less downtime, on top of not having to kite shit all the time. BM just makes shit easier for leveling, it's completely tailored for it,

>100% fire spec gnome mage
>Metallica - Fight fire with fire
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fire mage.jpg (400x343, 42K)

Who do you believe?

it's literally not worth anything

>Dies from Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflector

Attached: 1502381874192.png (1000x1000, 901K)

does the mobs in winterspring have some kind of meme resistance to frost or is it safe to level there the last few levels to 60 as a frost mage

Well, I was one of those druids competing with the priests at the top of the meters. I would have liked to have had a true rez, but the actual healing itself was fine, just a different style.

It's literally worth thousands of dollars you dumb mutt.

We're going home

Attached: vanilla.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

SCORCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's it. You don't get to cast anything else.

it's something like $10,000 to buy gold cap(through tokens) on my server , probably it won't require gold cap to purchase scarab lord, maybe like $5000 i can see someone paying that

>Has someone who can complement his build play with him because its an MMO and any issue can be solved with communication and more people
There are two types of MMO players.

The MMO players who think having races, classes and builds which are only viable in certain situations but are exceptional in those situations is a great way to design a game because it adds depth and character by providing strong strengths and weaknesses.

And then there are brainless degenerates who think every class should be identical, be able to spec into anything instantly and never have any inconveniences which cant be solved by themselves alone.

I can tell your the second one.

best I'l have a look into it, I had one more question, what's that tiger hunters always got from winterspring and why did they get it, was it overpowered?

based

>was it overpowered
No, it was just rare. If you wanted overpowered, you were getting the cheetah from the barrens, or some ostrich from Mulgore that literally ran 3x faster than mounted players until they nerfed them and standardized everything.

based my friend gave me one of these as a gift, but i end up not using it because it had no ÖÄÅ and i didnt know how to bind them

Orc warrior with mining/herbalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

>Gets btfo by 1 trinket
>Spergs out with a reddit spaced response letter
lmao what a fucking loser

I'm glad you are having fun user!

Attached: 1541169365504.jpg (1300x1083, 696K)

your guild was garbage
there is no competing with priests, paladins and shamans in vanilla

>Cant handle the fact this is an MMO and not a single player RPG
Maybe you should fuck off back to Skyrim kid.

>Spergs out with a reddit spaced response letter
I love it when newfags try to pretend they've been around forever. If you had actually been here since before 2007 you would know people 'spaced' their texted even in the first days of Yea Forums, moron.

that's pretty neat, I was gonna get a wolf from silverpine and name it after my dog, I heard they were okay pets

>I was gonna get a wolf from silverpine and name it after my dog
thats the kino choice, user

I do want to reach 60 somewhat quickly just so I can be there for things as they release, since I only started in TBC and don't have the necessary motivation to stick with it on private servers, but I'm still going to soak in everything as I go.

What the fuck are you on about loser
Stop responding any time
Your faggy hopes and dreams were brought to ruin by 1 trinket and now your life is in shambles but i don't give a fuck

Attached: 1457668097621.jpg (233x318, 24K)

>t. arcane cuck

Attached: yikes.png (121x115, 40K)

I don't know. Apparently I'm going to be playing Classic differently from before. I used to always do PvE, never PvP, as horde.
Now with my friends we are apparently doing PvP as Alliance. Honestly kinda glad since PvE in Vanilla is kind of a chore and very limiting in classes.
But I have a question, if I'm focusing solely on PvP, do I still have to do PvE to get good gear? I cannot imagine how horrible it would be to be a PvP paladin and having to respec healer just to be part of a raid, expecting to get non-healer paladin gear in a 40-man raid

What I've learned about people form these threads.

Gnome and Tauren players are insufferable cunts because they think they are special snowflakes and that makes them "Cool".

Attached: 1474768185863.jpg (603x540, 31K)

I’ve never seen anyone do that. Unless you know the tank you’d get your ass kicked. And it’s a pretty dipshit thing to do since you’d just be slowing your own run down if they refused.

If there's anything else you should learn, it's that all dwarf males are played by hot women.
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE

I'm dead serious right now.

Protection warrior first

female orc
or
male troll
or
female undead

I haven't decided yet

after that I'll level a shaman (tauren male)

This reminds me of a WoW headset I had which had a voice changer in it that was meant to make you sound like the different races.

Natures swiftness or elemental mastery for ele shaman?

Night elf priest probably

I really wanna roll a druid but the end game is kinda ehhhhh from what I've read so :\

Warlock is another tempting choice but the shard farming sounds like a fucking nightmare

Thinking of rolling dorf pala for kino snowy mountains. Is holy/prot hybrid a viable spec yo level with others? If not prot, maybe holy/ret?

Well the titles not in classic so all you get is an ugly bug mount which is only cool because of how rare it is

Go Holy until Consecrate then Prot and you'll do fine. Just don't expect it to be fast. You can AoE Grind pretty well though with Consecrate, Retribution Aura and a Shield Spike

$5000 is probably on the lower end.
It's around $500-$1000 to buy a rank 1 glad title. That's just 3 people playing about a week or two.

For Scarab Lord you'll need a really competent and geared group of people grinding for a considerable amount of time, roughly two days straight. And they need to be in a guild that's competent enough to complete BWL on a timer.
Then they need to be quick enough to be there when the first strike of the gong happens.

You go 20 into fury for enrage for pvp, it literally gives permanent bonus damage against all important classes in pvp, except shadow priests i guess.

>this nigga literally fell for the *teehee I'm a girl* act
Thanks for the free gold, beta.

>he wants to play Classic wow like Overwatch

Attached: dofhdughcbdv.png (480x270, 201K)

We don't know actual classic resistances they are guesses on pservers.

Eh, it’s true that it’s not like people are just better at games now but there are more people who ARE better, and have more ways of sharing that info. So I feel like in general, there will be more people who understand the game playing it.

That said, people CAN still be bad. I played/leveled with someone completely new to MMOs in FFXIV, it took them until 70 for me to find out they used one (1) action bar and still clicked every ability. In LOTRO recently I got to witness an argument in global chat of people getting offended because someone said clicking was inferior to pressing buttons. That was amazing.

Attached: 00AFBA42-EEF1-4C30-8212-18E29C9A9EB1.gif (149x192, 4K)

user i'm sorry to tell you but you won't be able to play draenei dk until after you get exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords faction.

>he doesn't know

Women that didn't want to draw attention to themselves always played dwarf males. Always. They didn't pull the "teehee" bullshit. When found out, they always turned out to be scorchingly hot, and it'd caused a server-wide scandal. Every time.

>There will be retards who can't even do stratholme bosses nevermind fucking AQ40 lmao.
>stratholme
>
bruh i had to pull, cc 2 target and doing 75% of our dps because our tank couldn't pull without aggroing half the rooms and our warrior dps was under the feral druid (with quest greens) while having 3+ level on everyone and blue gear.
yes this was in sm

can anyone recommend me a class/spec that isn't too complex, does well in 1v1/1vX pvp and is somewhat relevant (doesn't have to be top tier) in raids?
i played warrior for a while in wotlk before they removed stance dancing and found it a bit overwhelming. never played vanilla/tbc so i wouldn't know what to expect.

Warlock

Nah, it sounds like he can't manage multiple bars worth a shit. So he'll have shit pet management. Warlock is out, unless you want him going full retard and aggroing entire instances with his shit pet management.

Warlock, druid, or hunter.

Give example/proof

Priest

I NEED A FELLOW NEET HEALER TO PLAY WITH ME HARD SINCE I'LL BE A WARRIOR SO WE CAN GRIND DM JUMPIES FOR GOLD + WPVP AS A TEAM ALL DAY

ID BE UP FOR REVERSING THAT ROLE BY ROLLING A PALADIN AND (You) BE THE WOYER TANK EHLP

Attached: 1541836885179.jpg (622x622, 39K)

I don't think there are other good choices.

Shadow priest does well 1v1, is easy but has no demand in raids. Mages/rogues do well and are in demand, but are more complex than warlock in my opinion. Druids do ok but are one of the more complex classes to play properly. Warriors are bad solo. Paladins are lolret. Hunters have little demand in raids and are complex pvp wise. Shamans gotta be resto for raids.

So I guess priest if you want to respec to holy for raids and shadow for pvp.

I don't have any of the pictures anymore, but there were a few on my server (Stormrage). One was an incredibly bro retadin. They were such a bro, people liked bringing them along anyway despite their class/spec handicap. Then one day someone managed to get them to talk on TeamSpeak, and it turned out to be a 16 year old Aussie girl. Of course, people immediately started pestering her for pics, and her being female, obviously eventually obliged. She turned out to be scorchingly hot. The resulting shitstorm on the server blew up trade chat for probably a week straight, which only stopped when she deleted her character, and she disappeared.

Had another dwarf male hunter that turned out to be a German model or some shit, that again tried hiding it. Once it got out, she immediately got invited to one of the top guilds, then killed it with chick drama.

I've heard similar stories over the years, of dwarf males turning out to be scorchingly hot chicks that were trying to hide it and enjoy the game without drawing attention.

thanks, see you this summer

I'm thinking dwarf warrior but alliance is pretty gay. Though Iron forge is pretty awsome for all the important dungeons and hubs in the world. Also missing the weapon skills from human or orc if I choose dwarf.

Dude sounds like a retard, so I don't know if I'd trust him to heal me. And it can't be anything with multiple bars. So that gets rid of Priest, Druid, Shammy, Paladin, Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, and Rogue. That leaves only Mage. I think he can handle hitting Frostbolt for an entire raid, and frost nova if someone gets too close to him in PvP

He can go SL as warlock, always keep voidwalker up. Dot, fear, drain life. Don't need to do anything else.

Good luck user, I found my healslut friend, you can find yours.

Attached: 1542287058992.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Until his voidwalker goes full retard because he's not paying attention to it, and aggros an entire instance.

You don't use void in instances, man.

Mage

He wants to be instancing/raiding in addition to PvP

And?

No one is so braindead that they can't summon an imp when they're doing pve.

This.

>Zeppelins > boats
>Grom'Gol base camp
>Towns are more strategically placed.
No ganking until you get to hillsbrad or STV, unlike Alliance where they get ganked fucking hard at Redridge and Duskwood.

I will say that the alliance low level areas have a better setting and lore.

Also the undead zones are more interesting than the Barrens and 1k needles. After level 30 everyone goes to the same zones anyways.

*Polymorphs you*

brehs... PLEASE tell me its coming out in may. I cant wait till august

Did you have your pet on aggressive to do that?

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

Nelf prot warrior with my group of casual friends, undead shadow priest with my friend who wants to raid.

I'd take redridge and duskwood a thousand times over hillsbrad for horde. In the former two, you only have to deal with the occasional bored ganker. In hillsbrad, you have to deal with alliance levelers who are 10 levels higher than you.

Whatever green space nigger. You're the insufferable cunts telling everyone they need to pick Orc for PVP

how is warlock compared to mage for dungeons specifically? hard to find groups? how's the aoe dps compare? i'd like to be able to get into some kind of regular dungeon farming groups to run dungeons multiple times fast

I'm down for this but I'm playing Horde. I will go full autismo if I have a partner.

its easy to find groups as either.

St-steam? Or discord?

Attached: 1549777111549.jpg (574x881, 54K)

First of all are you EU or NA

Warriors shit all over rogues and they are always in demand for instances.

If you want a caster that destroys rogues, Ice Mages do just fine.

EU

No, that's dwarves and trolls

For wind serpent sniping? Yes. Otherwise, all pets, if they're standing still, will turn to face any stealthed enemies in the area, even if they aren't set to aggressive, and even if they're set to hold position.

Looking at pet abilities in live right now, it doesn't look like they can do it anymore, but up until I quit in Wrath, the Wind Serpent's special ability was an instant cast lightning attack that had something like a 30m range. So, if you left your pet on aggro, the second a rogue got in range, the serpent would immediately chuck a lightning bolt at them, knocking them out of stealth.

Can you ice block out of blind or stun locks?

Mage is easier to play and groups love free water food and portals. Mage has better CC in the form of polymorph and frost nova. Also their AoE is godlike as frost.

Warlock has that oh so nifty summon feature if someone drops group and you can snag a quick replacement. Pets offer a lot of utility from cc, interupts and offtanking. Healthstones are pretty handy and soulstone lets you recover quickly. AoE dps is tab targetting dots that may pull aggro depending on the tank.

The most optimal for a premade party is going to be mage. Warlock is better for the pug groups. Mages are generally more popular over the course of the game.

Drop a discord I'll add you.

as a kid ganking people on my rogue i never fought pallys or hunters, they are annoying cause of flare, pet, bubble heals

Its divine shield without movement or casting.

same#9347

Attached: 1518601117059.png (899x720, 173K)

Yes, but it really doesn't matter because Mages can always get CC off even when they are stunned. I was cucked by frost nova so many fucking times as a rogue in vanilla I ended up rolling a priest just to not deal with mage shit anymore.

Harder to find groups since no water/sheep. People will always take a mage over you. But the only people who will have a hard time finding groups are dps specced hybrids and melee dps, everyone else will be fine.

>Enjoyed playing Blood DK in retail.
>Do ok healing as shaman in retail.
>Curious about tanking and healing in classic.
Should I just be a DPS slut or take the difficulty pill and try being a warrior or priest?

Attached: 1542182234869.png (991x672, 206K)

it turns you undead for 5 seconds, meaning you can get feared - by a paladin.

You're blocking friend requests atm. Need to change the setting.

Human or dorf for priest?
Also, rogue or hunter for my alt? I was originally going to go mage or warlock, but since I'll be maining priest I don't really want another cloth wearing caster.

should be done now

tanking comes with a lot of baggage, since you're a cute frogposter i'd say go heals

Alright lads, I'm going Hunter and I plan to farm inner Mara for dosh at 60. However I've heard that you can make much more money if you pick the herbs in there while you do it.

Now I definitely want to pick up engineering around 40. Thing is, is it worth leveling mining up to that point? Or am I better off taking herbalism instead and using that to pay for engineering mats?

My second profession would be skinning which I would keep until 40 just to help pay for my mount, but I know I'll be vendoring skins.

Alright, I looked it up. Their lightning breath had a 40m range, so that's 40m of rogue sniping action.

BLUEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEEAAASSSSEEEEE

Fear Ward is OP in pvp. Fucks locks and warriors trying to fear you. Human is decent for pve with the spirit bonus and rep bonus. Night Elves are the worst at every class they can play.

Relax.

then theyll come to expect that, user.
it will be all well and good until you only have enough mana for 1 conjuration. then they will turn on you

I'M MISERABLE I NEED TO DISTRACT MYSELF NOWWWWW

Attached: 1546891989895.png (237x249, 101K)

Go fap or something for 3 months.

Just make a character on Northdale. It's really easy to start playing on a private server...

GIVE ME... CLASSIC... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID NOW!!! I SAID NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! IT ISN'T FAIR! I'VE WAITED AND WAITED, I'VE ATE MY TENDIES AND CLEANED THE PLATE, LICKED IT CLEAN AND ATE THE CRUMBS, I'VE EVEN WASHED A FEW OF MY THUMBS! GIVE ME CLASSIC NOW! I SAID NOW! MAKE IT FASTER. MAKE IT BETTER. JUST BE FUCKING FASTER. HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST MAKE A VIDEO GAME!!! GIVE ME IT FUCKING NOW. I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW. I'VE WAITED AND WAITED AND COLLECTED MY POINTS, NOW I'M SPENDING THEM ALL ON CLASSIC WOW JOINTS. IT ISN'T FAIR. IT ISN'T FAIR. I WANT IT. AHH..I--AHH GOD THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT.

*STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP*

YOU DID THIS. YOU FUCKING DID THIS! YOU BROUGHT OUT THIS DEMON. YOU MADE ME A STOMP DEMON! I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS. OH WHATS THAT? A PLATE? WOOPS. YEAH, I'M NAUGHTY, I'M A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY WHO WHEN I DON'T GET WHAT -I- WANT I SMASHY WASHY BASHY, CLLLEAN IT UP. YOU CLEAN IT UP. THAT'S RIGHT, OH ARE THE LITTLE PLATE SHARD PIECES GETTING STUCK IN YOUR FINGERS? THATS WHY YOU SHOULD HURRY UP AND MAKE CLASSIC WOW. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB! I'VE GOT MY DIAPERS ON I'M READY FOR A FUCKING ADVENTURE. HURRY UP! I'LL SMASH ANOTHER ON-- OH YOU THINK I WON'T? OH YOU THINK I WON'T? THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! *BEGINS SPINNING AROUND WHILE STOMPING/FARTING FURIOUSLY*

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! GIVE ME IT NOW! I SAID RIGHT NOW!!!! *CRASHES HEAD FIRST INTO PLATES, CUTLERY, AND VASES, SMASHING EVERY SINGLE ONE* OH FUCKING CHRIST, OH FUCKING CHRIST PLEASE GOD N-- HELP ME, THE-- THERE COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING SHARDS OF GLASS -- IP--PLEASE,. PLEASE HELP ME. PLEA-- I CAN'T SEE. I CAN'T FUCKING SEE. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD HELP -- NO I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK, I WANT-- OH FUCK THERES SO MUCH BLOOD. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD I JUST WANTED TO PLAY CLASSIC WOW. NOO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS, I'M BLEEDI--I'M BLEEDING OU--HELP ME. HELP ME. PLEASE--..plea--...h--… h--..

….

*a light stomp is heard*

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

>So, if you left your pet on aggro, the second a rogue got in range, the serpent would immediately chuck a lightning bolt at them, knocking them out of stealth.
Never was a thing.

If the pet detected the rogue it would. Track hidden makes it a moot point anyway. Throw a flare or 2 and no rogue will come within 20 yards of you unless he out levels you. Hunters are everyones best friend when a ganking rogue is out and about.

Yes, if it detected the rogue. That's a very big if.

I mean you can look at high level arena play from hunters in tbc/wotlk to see how well their pets detect rogues.

Nerf flare

How bad is hunter pet micro managing in classic? I never made it past feeding the fucker at lvl 12.

Attached: 1541517465342.png (320x320, 90K)

>attack target
>dismiss when jumping off ledges
>passive button when the enemy is running
EZ

I never had problems. When defending my friend when he was carrying flags in WSG, we'd go to the roof, I'd leave my pet at the top of the ramp, and my wind serpent would be able to shock rogues while they were still in the side tunnel.

It's not that bad, there are macros that help immensely. The most important one is attack and return.

So, I should go human if I'm mainly focussing on pve? Or should I still consider dorf because fear ward makes me more attractive for raiding?

horde players: what zone do you prefer to go to after you're done with the Barrens?

Do whatever the fuck you want. You have to play this character for many hours so it better be one you like.

FROM SAFEWAYS TO TESCOS

>tfw dont wanna play an orc nigger but also want to compete for r14 as a fucking shaman sooooOOOOO

Attached: nooseeyes.png (100x100, 5K)

thousand needles obviously

Stonetalon is right fucking there and then on to Ashenvale to kill some gay elves and tree shits. I stay the fuck out of hillsbrad since alliance does that zone but 10 levels later and they just run around killing level 20 horde all day while questing. After that everyone shares the same zones so it doesn't matter.

>Easy Mode Has Never Ruined A Game
>look at current World of Warcraft
Fucking yikes

Vanilla can't come soon enough

It literally does not fucking matter since people grinding for R14 are in a dedicated group that just does BGs and races don't really matter that much.

down the awesome giant lift into thiusand needles then tanaris i think

That’s not completely fair, in WoW the easy mode took over the game rather than being in addition to.

My prediction is classic is going to fucking swarmed by millions of players upon launching and subsequently gain tons of streamers and e-cancer fags that will continue to pester blizzard into making it retail-lite.

Hopefully Blizzard tells them to fuck off, but I really don't know.

Attached: __deathwing_world_of_warcraft_and_etc_drawn_by_nefarian__63cc7cfbde2e16316b9194677eb47bcb.gif (1024x800, 683K)

Can't wait to make a cute gnome mage girl with pink hair. Only problem is, what should i call her?

Attached: gnome qt.jpg (774x1032, 175K)

hardiness is fucking busted

A name that starts and ends with a vowel is usually good for a female name.

Most e-celeb classis fags are pretty hard line on #nochanges

It's the retail fags that worry me.

>aeiou

no cause vanilla was shit and BC was infinitely better.

>b-but flying ruined muh world peeveepee

It's pretty good, but warstomp and zerking both have their place. Zerking more so if you want to do PvE to get some elemental gear.

DO IT FAGGOT

I hate bright sunny zones

I dunno, I played dwarf all through vanilla and TBC. I liked them, but I'm not sure I like how they look in robes. Meanwhile humans look plain as fuck and they don't have fear ward, but I admit the 5% spirit and 10% rep bonus is attractive.
Guess I'll flip a coin when it finally releases.

Well we can only hope that another fortnite or some shit comes out at the same time to discourage the zoomers from playing classic. But E-thots instinctively go after the most neet video games to make more paypig bucks.

Another thing that pisses me off about tauren is the increased melee range. considering I'm playing caster it's like getting a handicap for a racial. imagine rogues getting to hit you that bit further away as you try to kite them.

It might be helpful to look at the character animations in wowhead. They have a classic setting and you can see which one you like more.

Looks aside you'll be staring at your character for long time so it might be a good idea to look at the animations ahead of time.

i still can't decide if Orc or Tauren for fury warrior
Orcs get +5 axes,25% stun resist and bonus ap from racial,look badass in most gear, but Tauren are just absolute units

Attached: atrnsmogmiracle.jpg (675x380, 60K)

Kill yourself, belftard

remember, user

ALWAYS remember

Attached: avxb6sc01tm21.png (2518x1024, 264K)

hey guys what do you think of my warlock build for levelling and pvp?

Attached: warlockbuild.png (627x403, 481K)

What's the best Rogue leveling spec?

Attached: Rogue_b64d5757424986d187dc2cfba00ac74broguesfantasyart.jpg (736x698, 87K)

Someone NEEDS to make a orc/tauren version of this.

reminder that anything but orc warrior is an absolute laughing stock in the eyes of a decent player

>Orc Hunter vs Tauren Hunter

Usually you want the Tauren as the main tank since his vast size inspires confidence in his group and people can trust that he knows what the fuck he's doing.

The Orc on the hand is just there for that offspec fury trinket and doesn't give a fuck about tanking.