Are there any games that take the place of a dentist? Or how about a game regarding teeth issues?

Are there any games that take the place of a dentist? Or how about a game regarding teeth issues?

Attached: getty_rf_photo_of_stained_teeth.jpg (493x335, 27K)

Yeah there are probably some Frozen Disney flash games dealing with that.
Go ahead. Google it.

Tooth Invaders

pls dont remind me

Attached: 1543501763410.jpg (344x366, 11K)

Nightmare Ned

Attached: 43993.jpg (640x480, 65K)

but why?

Because its an issue that most people on Yea Forums will always deal with

The pooinloos make hundreds of em but they are all fucked up shit

Attached: baby_elsa_tooth_problems.png (714x539, 623K)

Attached: 1550645080996.gif (286x319, 537K)

I've never understood why these abominations exist. Who is their market?

Creeps

I always assumed it was for pedos who were also into guro

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Are you trying to spawn the dentists that lurks this site?

last thread years ago made me hate them even more

There was one a few months ago that made me floss after every meal. And also confirmed my suspicions that bored dentists like fucking with me.

>Are you trying to spawn the dentists that lurks this site?
yes

Attached: 1549043116449.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

the virgin dentist

the chad orthodontist

It's unironically degenerates that are getting off to that shit, and I thought I was into some weird stuff.

Attached: IMG_0262.gif (408x437, 2.28M)

Well congratulations. Looks like you are summoning a great horror instead.

>brush my teeth morning and night
>drink water
>chew xylitol gum after eating
Why does my tongue have yellow stuff on it at end of day? When I brush tongue and spit it's yellow.

Please don’t remind me of that’s Raving Rabbids minigame, I’ve had it purged from my mind for ages.

That one "interrogation" mission in gta v

chewing gum after water creates mustard gasses

holy shit

Attached: 0807150939-01.jpg (1600x1200, 299K)

>tfw you have periodontal disease
Wish I had taken better care of my teeth

It might be your mouth's chemistry that lets crap build up fast? My tongue is like that too. All you can do is keep brushing it. I'll take it if it means I never get cavities.

THIS minigame?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>Pop out tonsil stone
>can taste it
BLEGH!

Right so question. Several weeks ago while I was trying to sleep, a piece between my teeth came off. It wasn't a tooth or even enamel, it was like this weird ass grit that just crumbled to pieces with even the tiniest pressure. My mother says that it's some kind of calcium buildup that runs in the family but from what I've read it's actually plaque?

Is there any validity to the calcium buildup thing? I'm super confused. The area between my teeth has mostly grown back but it doesn't make any fucking sense for calcium to build up like that in my teeth of all places.

>tfw never had a tonsil stone
feels good

Attached: 1546052768793.jpg (1280x718, 181K)

You should go tell all those depressed people on Yea Forums that brag about not brushing their teeth in months.

Kids raised by parents that never learned of condoms or pull out.

It's almost certainly plaque. Do you floss and brush often?

Floss your teeth nigga. That happened to me once when I was out in the boonies for a while with no access to floss.

>have not brushed my teeth in 7 months

Attached: 1391539861574.gif (245x225, 980K)

>Fucked up my teeth from YEARS of not brushing
>Lost 5 teeth already
>Front teeth are all fucked with cavities you can only notice if you look close enough
>No money to get them fixed and if they do they'll just pull them
>still brushing every day while flossing and mouth washing frequently
>teeth still yellow as hell and people still think I dont brush twice a day
Sometimes, it feels like a losing effort. Fighting a battle I lose years ago

>never drink anything with sugar
>brush with fluoride toothpaste
>floss after every meal
>still get 7+ cavities every dentist visit

what the FUCK am i doing wrong, the dentists are fucking with me. Ive been to multiple and its the same shit

FUCK YOU! T_T

it's for guilt tripping gullible tourists into giving them money
that's it

Brush, sometimes. The most I tend to go lately is two days straight without it. I'm trying to stay on top of it but it's not easy to break out of my fucking laziness. I'm brushing rn because of this thread and I'm gonna try to stay on it. I'm stuck at this stupid fucking house without a job so it's hard to stay motivated enough to take care of shit.

That's me. Didn't brush my teeth for years as a kid and now I can't make up for all the erosion, two chipped teeth, and yellowing. It's so fucking depressing and it's like the main reason why I don't brush as much as I should. If I can't undo all the shit that's happened, what's the fucking point?

>teeth are starting to rot because my youth of bad oral hygiene is just now starting to catch up with me, feel like it will be less than a year before they start falling out
>feeling the pressure more than ever to get a job with benefits before then because nobody will take a toothless faggot seriously
>all these employers playing games with me calling me in for interviews and ghosting me right after like I'm trash

A gun is fine too..

Attached: 1551669715319.png (509x574, 295K)

Jesus dude.
Get on that shit.
I have terrible teeth, you don't want them, trust me.

>never brush my teeth
>no cavities when visiting the dentist
>brush my teeth occasionally
>at least 6 cavities

Attached: 1435116937342.png (187x208, 108K)

Surprised no one posted this yet...

Attached: B3D36279-F699-4DB7-8F11-3F3024EF67AD.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>never had cavities
>brush and floss regularly
>suddenly have ridiculous tartar build up along the back of two of my bottom teeth
what the fuck

Shitty brushing technique, possibly. Gotta remember to do small circles and focus on the gum lining.

be careful with brushing right before bed, do it like an hour or so before and drink water afterwards. going to bed with a dry mouth is very bad for your teeth.

one of my wisdom teeth that grew in a while ago just feels weird, like there is always food in the
back of my mouth. i hope it's not bad

I never understood any of this. What could be the cause of it? Any dentist anons around?

>That drill and suction noise
>AAAH AAAAAAAAAH
>"Oh your fine user! Quit being such a baby"
JESUS CHRIST LADY IT FUCKING HURTS, YOUR TRYING TO FIX A ROTTING TOOTH
>She keeps going
>after like 2 hours of drilling and screaming
>"Yeah user, I can't help you. That tooth is just gonna have to be extracted no way around it"
t-thanks for telling me something I already knew and causing me pain in the process doc.

I can tell you it gets worse for some people as they get older. A dentist might actually be able to tell you why.

This reminds me of a story where a guy was trying to become a gecko or something

How can you fucking stand feeling plaque on the sides of your teeth. That shit is irritating.

Even as lazy as I am about brushing my teeth that shit is the biggest fucking wakeup call. My mouth being all sticky and gritty is fucking miserable. I had a period where I never brushed my teeth for like two months and finally brushing it was like being reborn.

Kinda like taking a shower when you don't for a while.

You can feel the plaque on your teeth? I never knew that was possible ..

You'd have to experience having teeth without plaque on the sides in order to know the difference.

not brushing raises acidity which destroys bacteria causing cavities
however, it also destroys your gums and once a gum has recessed it doesn't grow back

the fuck, did they not numb you?

>so you have two options: yank it out and leave it there, risking some infection or disease or some shit that results in more problems
>or you can get these 3-4 things done and all you have to do is pay six times the amount plus come back X amount of times

clean teeth feel smooth

plaquey teeth feel slightly rough

How often do you go to dentist?

>he thinks anesthesia can numb all pain

Because OP wants a dental hygiene thread. Or for someone to post THAT picture

How common is it to floss? I know basically everyone brushes, but I've never been sure if flossing is as widespread.

*injects a needle in your gums to numb the pain*
WHAT THE FUCK THE NEEDLE WAS SMALL WHEN I LOOKED BUT WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE A FUCKING 10 FOOT PIPE SLOWLY BEING SHOVED IN MY GUMS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Get a good rubber tongue scraper and scrape after breakfast in the morning and before going to bed at night.

You can also get stuff like toothpaste for the tongue to put on it, which should reduce the layer of "gunk" you have on your tongue, try it in combination with the tongue scraper.

H-how often should I be using mouth wash if ever?

Attached: _ ____ __ ____ ____ _____.gif (270x405, 1.75M)

>tfw havent been in 8 years

Probably comes down to genetics.
Your weak teeth are ez pickings forus to munch through

ive had root canals that didnt make me scream or anything, that doesnt sound right

Went through a tooth infection a few months ago
It was one of my front teeth and I wanted to fucking die
Legitimately some of the worst pain I've ever experienced and I've been through invasive back surgery
I now brush 3 times a day

Attached: NICKKYYYY.png (185x193, 68K)

For most people, dentists generally recommend removing wisdom teeth as soon as possible as they're difficult to clean and can cause problems for the rest of your teeth. I actually just went to a dentist a while ago to see about a broken tooth which I'll unfortunately have to get removed a few weeks from now and they recommended I get the wisdom teeth pulled too. The face surgeon however told me I don't actually have to since they're fully erupted and not causing me problems so I'm going to avoid having those taken out for now, I do have a cavity in one of them though so I'll have to see about getting fillings.

I've had crooked teeth since I was 12 years old, I don't see what the problem is.

Every 6 months

>tfw tripping my balls off on laughing gas
Such a great experience to be that high as a kid

>Be american
>Somehow chip my tooth, go to the dentist
>Oh your tooth is rotting gonna have to pull it out or get a root canal
>Root canal for a molar is like 2.5k grand
>Had to get a fucking loan if i want to pay it off
And I brush and floss every day. I feel like the ultimate fuckup.

Attached: I simply live with the pain.jpg (970x545, 50K)