Mixtape.moe is dead

thanks a fucking lot you stupid niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-004438_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 866K)

Who cares

Attached: 1544570752424.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Feels bad but I never used it, oh well that's one less option out the window.

You're welcome.

I tried using it just a couple weeks before and it was unbearably slow

yah it was fucking shit
i dunno why op is wiggering

some pedophile from south america was using mixtape.moe to host and share cp webms back in december

it's shutting down for a reason

Just ban SA?

Mixtape moe was really good for quickly sharing Vita screenshots. I used it a lot.

What do goons have to do with what he said user?

damn, i used this to send videos of me riding my dildo to a guy. fuck, now what.

"South America", you shiteater

post them here ha ha

They all had to move to South America so they could afford paying their feminist frequency pledges and SA subscription fee + tip

Does this mean that if enough people upload CP to mega, or even their Google or Microsoft cloud that they would ruin it for everyone and simply shut down their servers instead of reporting to the police that sickos have uploaded pictures and videos of children sucking and fucking?

Goons are all pedophiles

Obviously not, all of those are much bigger corporations and they have the means to handle this kind of stuff better.

is it because of the NZ shooter video or something?

Attached: 1553914091861.jpg (222x209, 19K)

>pedo
>spic
*breathes in*

Attached: 1548712962793.gif (474x354, 384K)

the file size is too big haha

It's largely a matter of what ratio it makes up on the service. Services like these are particularly hard hit, not just because people are uploading illegal content, but because say, 1%+ is illegal content. Twitter and Facebook among others are some of the largest CP depositories in the world but it's such a small portion of their content they won't be shut down.

It's a subscription now? I thought it was a one time thing.

Shhh.

Catbox is pretty useful, has a 200mb limit too.
Dont know about the owner though.

I wish pedos would fuck off forever loli-anons are okay It seems every site they fuck with everyone else has to take the shit but not them they'll keep doing it no matter what. it fucking blows

firefox send
its new and encrypted, give it a try
also send me some if you wear a cage in em

Just like most other pomf clone owners, they're somewhat deranged and like to disregard sane web hosting practices. Never trust pomf clones.

Mega, Google and Microsoft, I believe, don't look at files. I know Mega is encrypted at upload and download, but I'm not sure how deep the other two go. If they don't examine the files at all, then the moderation is on the users, and this site is filled with degenerates, so i'd assume Mega, Google and Microsoft have petabytes(lol) of illegal child audio/video/images.

FBI often have video and Image hashes that detect it. This means nothing for newer content, but whats a company like Mega supposed to do about that

I know anonfiles is used a shitload for that sort of thing. I have no idea how they're up, that place is pedo haven or so Yea Forums has told me.

Yea Forums is a cesspool, take everything they say lightly.
Anonfiles is probably used for illegal materials, but then again, its often an image with a link on it to another hosting site, and blah blah, a whole bunch of random turns and uturns. Its incredibly hard for a file hosting site to deal with.

Maybe don’t be a mentally ill faggot. Have you tried that?

Honestly, if Mega gave a shit about any of the content that's hosted through them, they'd be shutting down thousands of links daily until the sites hosting was 95% reduced. I know a lot of people that use shit like Mega and other sources to gather whatever they want. I know a person that found over 11k gaming manuals from 64 consoles/systems, all the Nat Geo mags and everything Heavy Metal mag published, as well as a mostly complete High Times set, and if that's just magazines, imagine the other content they don't care about and host. They keep their heads down and don't make noise because they get at least 4.99 a month for a basic membership, and it only goes up from there.

I assume so. I stand by freedom of the internet, but I'd really like to see these fuckers get taken down for what they upload, simply to stop my favorite sites from being sent into the fucking shadow realm.

>Mega, Google and Microsoft, I believe, don't look at files.
Microsoft literally sells software/service to detect CP.
Google literally tells you they scan your files for viruses etc.

Ah. I only have experience with Mega, though I did use GDrive to upload 70 gigs of some old gaming podcast show that was on Stickam/Ustream. Guy that was the host works at Twitch, now, but I digress.

I thought google only virus scans small stuff? Half the time I download something off drive it says it's too big to scan.

what's a goon?