How would you use chaos control if you actually could do it?

how would you use chaos control if you actually could do it?

Attached: Sonic_Adventure_2_(PC)_18.jpg (640x480, 68K)

teleport to my filipina gf's house since i'm too poor to go visit her

Pick up chicks.

Kill all niggers

Saving money on gasoline and cars would be a nice start.

isnt pretty much the ability to stop time or atleast move fast enough to make time seem stopped?

>that one kid who used chaos spear on the school bully while saying "PLAYTIME IS OVER... DISAPPEAR"

Attached: 635853394898571845-WL-HomeAlone.jpg (534x712, 52K)

Yes

from what the game shows you Chaos Control lets you:
>Teleport
>STOP TIME(for like 30 seconds)
>Travel through time

LIVE AND LEARN

is teleporting just moving fast enough to pass through solid matter
and time travel is moving fast enough to go through time

Sonic literally had to use it to get out of a capsule that was in space, it was teleportation, just straight up.

>if

I would start my own business where I teleport celebrities and rich people for insanely high fees.

During summer when girls are out wearing flip flops, if I see a girl with sexy toes I’ll stop times, go to her, give her feet a lick, maybe pop a toe into my mouth and suck on it for a while. Jack off if I’m particularly horny. Then, I’d go back to where I was before the time stop wears off. When it does, I’ll look at her from afar to see her freak out about how her toes are suddenly covered in saliva (and maybe cum)

Attached: A71DB304-1AC9-4E0D-8229-D9C58D68D56C.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Travel to a parallel future in which I had a harem.
And also where 3D Sonic properly made the transition to a Character action series.

Attached: Excalibursonicv16.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

>>Travel through time
???????
when

I'd get rid of every boy who is cuter than me

Attached: shrug who cares.jpg (810x780, 83K)

Sonic 06

Silver's story is literally Trunks. He and Mephiles travel back in time.
Mephiles does it to kill Sonic and revive Iblis.
Silver does it to kill Sonic, as Mephiles says that's the only way to stop Iblis from being born.

Attached: silverthehedgehog.png (600x900, 982K)

loooks like we're all dead

but what if in reality he used chaos control to move fast enough to get out of the capsule and got enough speed to jump from it into the part where he fights shadow

Silver had the most the most wasted potential of all the characters sega introduced so far. the concept of Telekinesis was interesting but they decided to sweep him in the corner with the other side characters.

Steal shit

that's just absurd

he used the chaos control to teleport to Knuckles

Teleport, public transport it's expensive as fuck in here