Is there a force more conniving and anti-consumer rights than this company?

Is there a force more conniving and anti-consumer rights than this company?

Attached: diabolical.jpg (640x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/valve-accept-steam-subscriber-agreement-disable-account/
strawpoll.me/17735191/
store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

epic games store and tencent

epic

tencent, microsoft, ea and nintendo.

EA, Epic, and Google.

How many of these threads are gonna be made by shills

shill? for what? myself?

It's the same shitposters we've always had. Notice how we don't have any console wars threads up.

Now this is Epic

Epic shills of course

>I'm proud the products I've purchased can be held hostage by a corporation

imagine being this conditioned

epic

Yes Communist Party of China loves you very much please ride one of our many safe escalators and don't forget to increase your Social Credit

>anti-consumer rights
How?
Why?

Also Apple bases their entire operation system on controlling your consumer brain as much as possible
I fucking hate Apple and all of their devices so much

wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/valve-accept-steam-subscriber-agreement-disable-account/

Yes, it's called life. You don't get everything you've ever hoped for and sometimes you get a pretty bad deal.

This platform/launcher war is fucking retarded.
Who fucking cares about this shit? You are paying just for a license/service and to give the devs money, you can download the actual software somewhere else and install on your PC.
Just fucking pirate the games after you buy them if you don't want the fucking launcher or the online service.
Steam is optional, Epic is optional, devs can sell their games from their website if they want, the percent cuts are optional, fuck devs, fuck retard wars, you bunch of faggots go suck a dick.

I just want to point out that I made this thread out of something that has stuck in my craw about steam for years. I wasn't aware of any other events.

The shills have been getting real boring lately. Sage goes in all fields, everyone.

Attached: 1544940100271.png (468x266, 200K)

Holy christ there are like 4 threads about this.

Are the mods just fucking lazy or are they being paid too?

about what? I literally made this thread because I have genuine complaint with steam's stranglehold on my library

Steam is not a company you stupid fucking retard

I was waiting for this post, clearly you're too smart.

>doesn't put sage in all fields
What did user mean by this?

epic

what's so epic about this thread?

its a realy good thread and my life is better for witnessing it

share your OC everyone

Attached: Thats Not Very Epic.png (395x562, 452K)

Is this forced marriage or something?

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna pirate teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOOOO DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A KEKOLD AAAAAAA

Attached: 1554309175663.png (701x649, 68K)

probably, can't imagine the ladies lining up for that manlet

>stealing 30% of every purchase
I think not.

>30 yuan has been deposited in your account. Thank you for posting with Tencent Promotion Services.

ZER VIL BE ORDER IN MEIN GAMES, CORPORATE SLAVERY VILL SET YOU FREI

Hahahahahaha I just realized that, fucking incels.

Attached: 2017-07-11_22_32_17-Bye_Bye_Bye_Baby_Goodbye_-_Blues_Masters_1966_-_YouTube_-_SeaMonkey.png (311x335, 91K)

is that literally worth ten cents? I have no idea

>banned from a discord
Is this suppose to mean something?

????
but what has steam been doing wrong? They do tons of sales and stiff

As someone who actually takes the time to look through EULA's and ToS's, Steam's is the most consumer friendly I've seen. Hell, it's stance on user-created content is literally the ONLY one I've ever read that says you keep all rights to your work.

>TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- Netizens have become outraged over a video posted on the Uyghur dissident Facebook group Talk to East Turkestan on Saturday (May 26), which the group claims to show a forced wedding between a Chinese man and a Uyghur woman as part of China's program to assimilate and pacify the ethic minority population in Xinjiang.
>In the video, a host of a wedding party appears to ask the Chinese groom how long he has known the bride, and he replies "two months." Instead of being happy, the Uyghur woman has a sad look on her face, as if she is being coerced into the wedding.
>The person who uploaded the video indicated that it was an example of forced marriages between Han Chinese men and Uyghur women that the Chinese government is implementing to assimilate the ethnic minority group in Xinjiang Province.

that's like state sanctioned rape

They've been fined by the EU for violating anti-trust laws. Even EA had 24 hour refunds on Origin before Steam adopted their

>sales
Hope you dont buy a shit game and try and refund it after 2 hours, because that "sale" just cost you your money

>they are still selling well
Source?
>If the revenue split is what actually mattered
Oh, I see what you're saying now. But you're wrong to count those things as independent. If you think about the bottom line, if Epic's cut was 30% that would just mean they'd have to pay more on the contracts to make exclusivity worth it for devs. It isn't solely one or the other, they both affect the bottom line and whether or not it's worth it for a dev to cut Steam out.

>thinking the 2 hour limit is real

Steam is a product, not a company, you fucking retard. Honestly you're too old to make serious textual discussion threads that make such an obvious error. You should just hang yourself.

you mean Valve the company lmao

>Borderlands 3 purchase poll
>strawpoll.me/17735191/

To the booth, nerds. Doesn't seem too good for epic if people don't fall down to the "gamers raise up don't buy modern warfare" level back again.

>thinking something that is real, is real
Wow, who would have thought
store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
>Where Refunds Apply
>The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store.

Attached: 1533513518859.png (320x320, 60K)

2 hours is only the limit for refunds through their automated system. You can still put in for the refund, but it'll be under review.

First post best post.

A review they can deny despite your countries laws

well they're not based in your country :^)

How is yuan pronounced? My gwailo brain is telling me it's two syllables but I know it's only one.

My country's laws don't guarantee me a refund, so the fact that they've implemented that system worldwide instead of only in regions where they face legal/financial repercussions is a bonus.

>"Games and apps are eligible for self-service refunds within 14 days of purchase if you have less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts."
Devour Dick

Attached: dYawp2j-890x606.jpg (890x606, 92K)

Yet they operate in it, being that jewish about refunds is pretty
[/spoiler]anti-consumer[/spoiler]

They also delayed using the australian dollar for when they starting doing regional currencies. This was part of their retarded defence that they couldn't possibly be selling games to Australians and ignoring Australian law at the same time.

Discord mods always act in the most embarrassing way.

like how the hispanics pronounce john I reckon

based you-an thinker

And you can take it to your countries government.

>self serve
Microsoft has to operate by your countries refund laws as they actually are set up in almost every country

That's not a company you posted there retard.

>you want a refund? too bad take it to your government
>v-v-v-valve isnt anti-consumer!

Attached: 1501348360854.gif (512x807, 469K)

>MISTAH PRIME MINISTAH

Every single company is anti-consumer.

Except all those companies that either actually take the refund standard from the most pro-consumer companies and have it as a standard globally or all those company that actually have headquarters in these countries and are legally obliged to give you your full legally entitled refund.

I've never seen a digital games retailer with a better do any of that.

>Yea Forumsirgin becomes woke

>nazi allusion for a name
>NO PIRACY
the absolute state of the west rn

>complaining about steam
>refuses to use a non windows OS

None of you gave a shit when you were emptying out your wallet for Steam sales. Let’s not pretend this is about ethics, it’s about Steam having actual competition now.

GOG and Microsoft

Correct

you keep using that word and I don't think you know what it means.

I don't need to connect to microsoft to use my computer

> it's not competition because I don't like it
Shame steam doesn't agree with you

Attached: EPIC SHILL REPELIANT.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

fpbp

Attached: 2014_06_04_54_TiananmenSq.d9143.jpg (950x534, 122K)

>technologically retarded repellent
ftfy

Fuck you nigger chink shill

People desperately want to believe Fortnight is going to kill Steam.

Why?

I don't know why you people think I'm chinese, this is all patently bizarre.

You are too stupid to live

How exactly was she "forced"? Coerced economically no doubt.

fucking

Attached: 92CB16D1-2C7A-44CC-B33A-9D47A28322D8.jpg (640x395, 105K)